Kelly's Journey-Chapter 14-Becoming Kelly Girl

Printer-friendly version
Kelly's Journey (Revised)
Chapter 14-Becoming Kelly Girl
By Stanman63
Edited By Nora Adrienne with Special Thanks To Terry Naut and JennaFL for Proofing and to Heather Rose Brown for the Illustration!

Synopsis:Kelly starts learning more about herself as she unlearns her boyhood and embraces her womanhood. In doing so, she comes to appreciate what being a woman truly means.


* * *

During the middle of the night, Julie and I woke up, unable to sleep. I felt my bladder was full, needing to be emptied.

"Julie, are you awake?"

"Yes, I can't sleep right now, guess I'm all slept out for now."

"Well, I got to go pee before I wet myself," Need to go?"

"Your first time to go with another girl, right?"

"Yeah, before, I'd wait until the toilet was free since I was still a boy in a dress."

"Kelly, if you ask me, you've always been a girl."

"Oh?"

"Yes, even though you and I would've married if you hadn't have changed, I know that you are much happier as a girl."

"Oh, I am, now that you mention it. But what happened in your dream?"

"OK, let me tell you."

* * *

Back in the van, Oscar Branch was interviewing Mark White. The van was set up like an interrogation room with a table, two chairs, a refreshment bar and access to a utility commode stall and a mirror-glass pane to let others see inside the room unnoticed.

"Well, Mark. According to your statement and church records, you are linden's chosen heir. Why did you turn against him?"

"That monster lied to me about Kelly and her family. When I saw Julie, and heard those animals saying how much fun taking her physically, I turned against him."

"What was the lie?"

"That Kelly was an abomination and deserved what he as God's agent deemed necessary to deal with her."

"How did he make that a lie?"

"Kelly is a sweet young lady. Now, I know that she was born a boy, but linden's demented doctor prescribed hormones that chemically castrated him, turning the preteen boy into a preteen girl in body and mind."

"Were you with linden when this happened?"

"Yes, I was chosen as his heir at that time."

"OK, why you then, and when did you break away from his teachings?"

"When his minions brought in Julie, they had already raped her in the van, I knew then that he had lied to me, that was the final straw."

"When did it begin?"

"When he said that I was his heir, but kept me ignorant of his many activities that are shady at best."

"Such as?"

"Creating tapes with subtle hypnotic messages in them to brainwash his followers, making his followers to provide free services for the church, setting double standards for his followers to live and enact."

"Well, those activities we will need evidence before we can prosecute him."

Mark brought out a cloth carry all bag filled with files, "Here they are. but what about me?"

"Kid, you tried to help Julie and Kelly tonight, correct?"

"Yes, Sir. I did."

"Then neither Constable Sebastian, nor his son Augustus will hold you. You are free to go."

"But what about the brainwashed congregation?"

"I am sure that they'll be taken care of."

* * *

It was amazing, Kelly. I woke up and I was wearing all white, a robe, undies, hose, and sandals. Best of all, I felt no pain fro my recent ordeal. I looked around and saw a beautiful beach of white sand that continued to the horizon with the calm sea to my right, and a gently sloping cliff to my left. As I near the cliffs, I see caves in the cliffs and on a boulder by a shack sits your father.

"Welcome to Heaven, Julie." he says as he opens his arms wide.

I run up to him, jump into his arms, "Unca Stu! Am I ever glad to see you." I say as I hug him.

He chuckles, "Are you sure that you trust me?"

""Oh, Unca Stu, I know that you would never hurt me!"

"That is GOOD, sweet child,," he sighed.

"I know because whenever it was time to change my diaper, neither you, or Daddy would do it out of modesty."

"Yes, because even then, we wanted for you to know that we respect your privacy."

"And you love Kelly for who she is, too."

"She is my child."

"But was born a boy."

"Julie, Kelly has a choice to make about her future, she can still choose to be a boy, I will love her no matter her choice."

"I just wish that I had had a choice about what happened to me," I sighed.

"You do."

"Oh?"

Then the Lord walked up, carrying a ball of seething black and red swirling colors, "Julie, this is the pain and hurt from your rape, do you forgive them for hurting you?"

"Lord, it's so hard to forgive, right now. I want to, but I am not strong enough," I sighed.

"You have spoken truly, many want to forgive, and forget, but forget one vital fact."

"What is that?"

"Give it to Me. even your inability to forgive, and I will heal you."

"Then I giggled, "But Lord, YOU have all of my hurt with You!"

"Will you now give me your inability?"

"Yes."

Then I felt a warmth enfold me, and Unca Stu passed me to the Lord, "My Child, you are now completely healed of the rape."

"But Lord, am I pregnant?"

"No, My Child, you and Mark shall choose to be parents."

"And what about sex?"

"What do your parents do about it?"

"Jesus, they are so randy about it that I am surprised that I don't have a whole house full of siblings," I giggled.

"Well, do you want to be like them in that regard?"

"Only with Mark."

He hugged me, "Then be at Peace, let My Peace envelop you."

Then I felt His warmth and knew that I was healed,"Thank you, Jesus."

"Now My Child, it is time to return."

I then woke up next to you

* * *

Johnny met with Pastor Patrick and his wife Joan,, needing to talk about how he felt Julie's pain and fear.

"Well. Johnny, why are you here?"

"Pastor Pat, I need help in understanding something about mysself ans my sister, Julie."

"Is this about her being raped?"

"Yes, I felt it happening."

"Johnny, I can guess why you are confused, I help cuunsel such cases, in fact, I too was nearly raped."

"You were, Joan?"

"Yes, Johnny."

"Will you tell me about it?"

"I was home in thr pool when the Stiener Brothers came into the pool, uninvited. When I ordered them out, they began to paw me. If Pat hadn't of showed up, I might have been raped."

"Joan, how do I deal with the pain and fear that I felt because of Julie?"

"Would you rather that it was you than her?"

"Yes I do."

"Why"

"Because she was unable to stop them, I am big enough that I could have handled them."

"Would youu have done it even if you were subdues?"

"Yes."

"Even if there was no link?"

"Yes."

"Then you have your answer."

"Please tell me what to do!?"

"What has Pat always said to do about problems?"

"Give them to Jesus."

"Then you know what to do."

"May I think about it?"

"Yes."

"Thanks, I have a lot to ponder."

* * *

The next day, I awoke next to Julie who looked so peaceful in her slumber, her smile telling me that her nightmare was over. As I looked at her, she awoke and smiled at me. "Morning, sister."

'I hugged her, "Morning, yourself, sister."

"Now I know what you go through when you dream of heaven." ['Such a beautiful place, no wonder Kelly is renewed after a visit.']

"Oh? So, you paid a visit?"

"Yes I did, and all of my anxiety and fear from being raped is gone."

Looking at her, I saw a faint glow over her aboden as the physical damage was healed, "Jules, unless I am mistaken, you will be a virgin bride for Mark."

She looked at me in surprise, "How do you know that?"

"Simple, I just saw you being healed."

She smiled, "Yes, you should be the one to tell me, sister."

"Why is that?"

"Because we have both been through the fire, and have been to Heaven where we were healed."

'OK, but what about Johnny?"

"Unfortunately, my brother must get counseling for what he went thorough."

* * *

Aunt Debbie got me up early for that day's activities. I wore my red skort with a blue top, white socks and sneakers and taupe hose. My hair I combed into a ponytail held by a flag beret. I came down to breakfast to find Aunt Debbie was fixing us some hot instant grits and toast with coffee.

I sat down to my bowl, "Where's Granny and Grandpa? Aren't they up yet?" ['Wonder why she is smiling, What does she have planned for today?']

Aunt Debbie sat down to her breakfast, "They're going to be at the Community Outreach Store helping with sacking up the care packages for the shut-ins and the needy." ['My parents love to help others. I am Blessed to be their daughter.']

"Oh, I thought that he'd be out on his tractor and she'd be outside in her garden," I smiled, thinking about how much they did for everybody, not asking for anything in return”. They are perfect examples of Christian Love.

Then Aunt Debbie smirked, "Actually, they went on his trusty tractor. They left an hour ago," she giggled, seeing my astonishment.

On that rusty tractor? Come on Auntie! Ya' gotta be kidding! I laughed at the picture of them actually doing it.

"Well, they're pulling a hay wagon full of her canned goods and quilts as well as the appliances he repaired." ['What a sight that was to see, I'll show Kelly the pictures I took when they're developed.']

"What's on the agenda for the day?" ['I wonder if she has anything scheduled for my becoming a woman yet?']

"We're going to enroll you in Central-County Private High School where I went to school. You'll like it because the students there wear uniforms of red and blue, the girl's hem lines are cheerleader length." ['Kelly always did like showing off her legs, the little scamp. Good thing she has the legs for it.']

"But what about my school records? Will they accept me as Kelly girl? I've been seen by students there when they went to Ronzi's and that might cause trouble with the religious zealots there," I sighed as I thought about Linden and his followers. ['Will those zealots trouble me up here? Or am I safe from them?']

Aunt Debbie clasped my hand, "Don't you fret none Girl! Your Grandpa has already taken care of that detail for you." ['Poppa has way too many friends here for them zealots to cause my niece any trouble, but she'll have to see for herself.']

"OK Auntie, Hadn't you best get ready? Or are you gonna go dressed in your pajamas?" I giggled. [' Momma and Mrs. Woods did it a few times, but that was when we kids had to be early for a trip.']

Auntie held up the collar of her red Pinto pajama top. "Well, guess I'd better since you brought it up Miss Smarty Pants," she giggled. ['It's been way too long since I've actually felt so young. Kelly has restored my youth for me.']

She took her now empty bowl to the sink and set it in soapy water while I washed up the dishes. Then she went to change for the day and came down wearing a blue sweat suit and sneaker that displayed her figure to the max, "Very nice Auntie, are you dressing up for anyone in particular?" ['I know she has that special guy she told me about on the way up here, I wonder if I'll get to meet him now.']

She blushed, "Yes, I am, my boyfriend. After we enroll you, we're seeing him for lunch," she sighed. ['She deserves to meet him. I am not sure, but maybe meeting him will help her in her relationship with Johnny.']

I drove us to school where I saw that it was an old brick four story building that took up an entire block. The athletic field and softball field were to the right with a parking lot on the other sides of the building all encompassed by a red brick fence with wrought iron on top shaped like eagles; the mascot for the school.

As I drove through the gates, I heard Aunt Debbie crying, "Auntie?" ['Is she having a nervous breakdown?']

She turned to me and smiled, "Yes Kelly?" ['Sweet child, so loving and caring, she wants to know why I'm crying.']

I saw her grab a napkin and blow her nose, "Why are you crying? Is everything alright? Are you having a nervous breakdown?" I asked as I stopped to let students cross over from the school to parking lot in front of the fields.

"I'm alright, no nervous breakdown," she smiled.

""Well...OK... If you say so." I replied dubiously as I continued on after the way cleared.

She wiped her eyes and reapplied her makeup, "Kelly, I have many a fond memory of my time here as Brian. Four wonderful years of being the school's Chess Champion," she sighed with a smile. ['I hope that Kelly finds her niche and blossoms into a young woman here.']

I passed her my kit seeing that she was out of mascara, "But Auntie, I thought that you were attacked at that Halloween party!" ['Could I have misunderstood?']

She shook her head, "No, that was in my senior year Kelly. Did you think it was any earlier for some reason?" ['We never did say when, I guess she assumed an earlier date.']

I blushed at my mistake, "Yes, I thought that it was during your Freshman year, I don't know where I got that idea from, silly me," I giggled. ['Now she has something amusing to tell everybody.']

She patted me on the shoulder, "Don't worry girl, I guess that we should have told you when. My mistake." ['Talking to Kelly is like talking to my sister Terri. They both have the same way of looking at things.']

I smiled and blushed, "That's OK Auntie, where do we park?" I asked as we passed through the gate. ['Aunt Debbie is a whole lot more fun than I ever thought, just like momma. I am blessed to be a part of the family.']

She pointed to an empty space, "In front, by the fountain. That's where the office is." ['I can't wait to see her face.']

"OK," I pulled into a space by the fountain marked 'RESERVED DEBORAH MOORE" and looked at her with amusement in my eyes. ['She deliberately set me up for this, guess she's paying me back for my pranks.']

She smirked, "Yes, [giggle] I am on staff here. Teaching here has been very helpful in my overcoming the attack. I hope that you can find something similar for yourself here Kelly," she sighed.

I parked the car, "As what? I thought that you had that store." ['This should be interesting. I never considered her to be a teacher.']

She closed her purse after putting way her cosmetics, "I am the Cheerleader Coach for the Varsity team and the Coach for the Dance team and Majorettes." ['I know that Kelly will want to be on one of the teams, but which one will she choose?']

We got out, locked up and went to the office where we were met by Principal Joseph 'Eagle Eye' Roberts; a Native American from the Navajo nation. He was dressed in buckskin and moccasins with an eagle feather over each ear. His office was a monument to Native America with pictures of Navajo life and Navajo artifacts adorning the walls and a bear skin rug on the floor.

Aunt Debbie hugged him as he shut the office door, "Well Eagle Eye, I'd like for you to meet my niece Kelly Lee Moore." ['DAMN! He is still able to get my blood flowing! But he is as devoted to his wife as I am to my betrothed.']

He looked me over and smiled, "But Wildflower, I thought that Kelly was your nephew, not your niece my friend." ['So lovely, Kelly is as beautiful as her aunt. It’s amazing that a boy can be such a pretty girl.']

I tugged on her sleeve, "WILD FLOWER?" I asked. ['Just what does this mean? Is Aunt Debbie this guy's girlfriend?']

She blushed, "Yes Kelly, Wildflower is my Navajo name. I earned it when Eagle Eye invited me to join the Navajo nation like my birth parents did." ['Momma, poppa, I wish that you could join, but y'all are already the Chief's Friends.']

We sat down, "Did momma or Daddy join? I think that'd be great!" ['But if so, why have they not told me?']

She took a sip of her tea that he had placed there for her, "No, Eagle Eye helped me after the assault when he stopped it. I was asked to join because Stu and my birth parents were members of the tribe, NOT our adoptive parents." ['We never have seen them except for in pictures.']

I sipped my tea, finding it excellent, "So, he knows your secret?" ['I wonder if there are any people like Debbie and me here on the reservation?']

He sat down behind his desk, "Yes Kelly, I know that Debbie used to be Brian. Are you like her?" ['If so, then I have met a true beauty unlike any other.']

I blushed, "Almost, I want to be a girl. But like Aunt Debbie, I was born a boy." ['Is he flirting with me?']

He shrugged, "And you want to enroll Kelly as a girl?" ['I saw Brian become Debbie, now I may have the Blessing of seeing Kelly transform too, but there are a few problems too.']

I smiled, "Yes Eagle Eye, I do. Will there be any problems?" ['Was I wrong to use his Navajo name instead of his American name?']

He looked at me and frowned, "Unfortunately, yes. Kelly here is rather well known from her outings at Ronzi's. Many of our students frequent there and have seen her there on several occasions." ['I have to admit that they were right. Kelly is a real sweet young lady and a heart breaker too.']

I glanced over at Aunt Debbie, "Sir, have they had anything negative to say about me?" ['LORD, if they do, then I have no chance.']

He cleared his throat, "On the contrary, they all like you and wish that you attended here. I do too, if the problems can be solved." [' I guess that I must be getting sentimental for Wildflower because I want Kelly to attend, but I must obey the dictates of the school.']

Aunt Debbie sat forward, "Then what's the problem Eagle Eye that a Brave such as you are afraid to handle?" asked Debbie. ['It really must be something big for him to be stonewalling us like he is, but at least he isn't flat out denying us.']

He shoved a folder into a cubbyhole, "It's her records. She is still listed as a boy. Please my friend, have a way out for Kelly or I must deny her entry." [' Has her father come through for her, or am I to be forced to deny Kelly entry into the school?']

Aunt Debbie passed over my NEW records that Grandpa's friends had changed, "Look at these and tell me what you see." ['Thanks Daddy, you came through in a pinch before I knew you were needed.']

He glanced at my records and smiled, "OK, but if she enrolls there is the problem of her plumbing." ['Knowing that Wildflower, she either has that covered already or will have all too soon.']

Aunt Debbie smiled and glanced at me with a wink, "Sir, what if I can show that I look like a girl all the way?" ['This is a first for me! Just wonder if Aunt Debbie had to do something like this when she enrolled in school?']

He looked at us in shock and disbelief, "No! I do not want for you to disrobe! And for you to show a woman your genitals would be called sexual harassment, even if she is your aunt." ['What are they thinking?']

I looked over at Aunt Debbie who was laughing so hard that she was crying, "What if I simply show you my bikini? Won't that be proof that I look like a girl?" ['Glad that she is getting a laugh out of this.']

He nodded, "Wildflower, go lock the door and pull the curtains closed!" ['So, unless this is a very bad joke, they have answered the question of Kelly's gender.']

Then I took off my top and showed him my red bra and then dropped my shorts to show my red bikini bottoms. He stared, amazed at my evident girl's body, "But how? There hasn't been enough time for surgery!" ['Looks so real! Great Spirit, can that actually be one of Wildflower's creations from her store?']

Then I redonned my top and shorts, "I am wearing breast forms and a gaffe that give me a girl's groin. So there is no worry about my being outed that way." ['He looks as if he does not believe that such things exist.']

He leaned back in his chair and laughed heartily, "Very well young Rascal, you can enroll as a girl, but to be safe, use the teacher's restrooms in each section," ['Thank you Great Spirit! You have in Your Wisdom taught me a new thing thanks to young Spiritwing here, for that shall be her Navajo name.']

I curtsied which seemed to amuse him from the crinkle of his eyes and Aunt Jane's titter told me that she loved it too, "Thank you sir. You will not regret letting me enroll here." ['Thank you LORD for giving me this chance.']

He cleared his throat, "You're very welcome Kelly, [chortle] you Rascal you. [chortle] Now that that's over, I want for you to come to the reservation and earn your Indian name," he laughed merrily. ['My tribe will truly make her feel welcome. She like Wildflower has the Soul of a Navajo within her.']

I bowed low to honor his offer, "I am honored Eagle Eye, when do I come?" ['What will the Woods or momma think when they hear?']

He got a wooden nickel out of a drawer with an Indian Brave on one side, 'Navajo Nation' on the other side, "You will come with Wildflower when she comes. Make sure that you dress as a squaw please." ['Kelly will find this to be very different from anything else she has done, just like Wildflower before her,]

I accepted the coin he held out to me, "What is this? It looks way cool sir." [' Must be some Navajo medallion, but why wood?']

He smiled mischievously, "It’s your token to enter our tribe." ['She is as curious as a cat. She will do well as a squaw.']

I pocketed the coin and thanked him with a peck on the cheek, "Thank you, may I wear a minidress or shorts as a squaw?" ['If he says a Navajo Squaw Dress, I'll do it as long as Auntie does too.']

"Yes, many squaws do that on the reservation."

* * *

This is what Aunt Debbie was thinking about me:['Kelly will now need to pass as a woman now that she is attending school as a girl. She'll need to get used to the weight staying on her chest as well as the gaffe that will tuck her boy bits safely away and let her look like a girl. That is perhaps the best thing she will get from being out here with us. She really needs no more training in being a girl. What she needs is time to become a woman away from the temptation of Johnny. I know that the next time that she meets Johnny that she will give herself to him. This time, I hope things fare better.']

I became popular and was soon joining the Cheerleaders and attending the games. I dressed out, but since I did not know the routines, I never did any stunts until my senior year. Then I became Head Cheerleader because of my abilities, much to the chagrin of others who thought that they had earned the title, but even those girls had to admit that I was better qualified.

* * *

It was two weeks later, and I had yet to do anything about becoming a woman as I was promised by Aunt Debbie and my grandparents. My grandparents were once again out at the Church, helping with the Church Thrift Store. As was their custom, they loaded up Granny's canned goods and quilts as well as Grandpa's repaired appliances and woodwork. Whatever was not sold was brought back because there was no room for storage . The store was in the Church basement-Fellowship Hall.

Aunt Debbie and I were eating breakfast outside in an enclosed gazebo that Grandpa had just built in the backyard. I was wearing a black skirted leotard and white hose in preparation for working out at the gym with Auntie later that day. She was wearing a pink unitard, I was thinking about the fact that she was a girl while I was still physically a boy.

I felt it was time to start, so I turned to Aunt Debbie, " It has been 2 weeks. When do I see a doctor about being turned into a girl?" ['I hope that she won't discourage me from having the surgery.

Aunt Debbie sighed, "Are you sure and certain that you want to become a girl? Because once you have the operation, there is no going back for you. That's why I've held off on doing anything." [' I must make sure that my niece is ready to make the commitment.']

Then I bean to weep, "[sniff, sniff] Ever since I was tin, [sniff, sniff] kerbell I knew. [sniff, sniff]" ['LORD, I am ready to be a girl.']

Then she patted my shoulder, "Then when we get back home from the gym, I shall make a few calls to some friends that can help you transition into a girl, but like me, you can never be a birth mother like Terri," she sighed. ['Like you, no doubt, that is the one thing that I hate about not being born a woman.']

"I know that Auntie, but I still must become a woman physically, no matter what the cost is to me. And maybe, just maybe I CAN be a birth mother," I affirmed. ['LORD! Am I crazy for believing that it's even possible?']

* * *

It was after our gym workout that something happened that I was not expecting. I had forgotten about Aunt Debbie's breast forms and a gaffe that let me look like a girl. The first time that I had a period was wild. I had just gotten up from taking a nap and was going to shower and change when I saw blood in my groin. "AUNT DEBBIE!!" ['I have to go to the hospital! The gaffe has hurt me somehow!']

She came running into my room and saw my groin and the horror etched on my face, "Fear not Kelly, that is the gaffe simulating a period."[I wish that I knew more, but Grandma can help her with that.]

I smiled and slumped onto the toilet in relief, "I thought that I had sprung a leak!" I giggled. "So, this is what being a real girl is all about." [I wonder if I was a real girl if I'd get bloated since momma does.]

Auntie helped me up off the toilet, "Come Kelly, Grandma can help you better than I can. [giggle] "Wait until you hear just what being a girl is all about when we have to take care of our bodies, then you'll know that being a girl is not all fun and games." [ GOD!! I would love to go through a real cycle and give birth, but that's denied us.]

Then I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" [Damn!! I sound like some ditzy blond on some sitcom on T.V.']

"It's your Granny, may I come in?' [No telling what Debbie's done to Kelly. She can be such an imp at times.]

I unlocked the door and turned the knob, "Sure Granny, you're welcome anytime," I responded with a laugh. ['Wonder what she'll say about my bloody groin? first time for me to soil my panty this way.']

When she entered and saw us, she quickly closed the door behind her and locked it, "This is something that Joe shouldn't be privy too since it concerns us girls. When I saw your red groin, I knew that that rascal Debbie had gotten you that special gaffe." I saw Debbie blush," Now I can teach you all about the secret of being a girl and caring for her body." [Too think that here I am doing this for my granddaughter, but she needs me now since she can't stay home because of John. At least she gets to see her Momma on the weekends.]

"What all do I need to learn? I've already learned how to be a host and hostess thanks to Mrs. Woods."

She smiled as she sat on the toilet while Aunt Debbie produced a sanitary pad and clean undies for me, "True, she did that, but you need to learn about the manners needed for high society. There are certain unwritten rules of etiquette that you need to know that are used by high society and business. Using them, you will gain confidence and poise which is different than hosting a party." ['She already knows the manners, now to add the poise and grace that Debbie’s charm school provides.']

I grinned, thinking about the future, "You think that I might need it for later when Johnny starts his own business or starts helping his Daddy?"[Wouldn't that be nice? Could I really be a High Society Lady or Patron of the Arts?]

Granny sighed, "Well, to tell the truth, I never thought of that. Mr. Woods caters mainly to the public, but he has sent me his catering staff to me and he and his wife have been here too." [And he detests having to wear a tuxedo. He's a simple man, really prefers the simple life like we do.]

I showered and dressed in fresh clothing and went with them to Aunt Debbie's store where they led me to her office. Thanks to Granny and Aunt Debbie, I learned all about keeping myself clean and how to care for my now feminine looking body. I never knew that a woman had so much to do to stay clean and pure in her bits.

* * *


To Be Continued...

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos