Arabian Paradise

Printer-friendly version

A dirty dark story of forced incarceration, sex, pain and just plain misery
replete with the fear of never returning to one’s homeland.

This is a nasty, misogynistic story. Fiction of unremitting cruelty and horror.
Avoid it if you are sensitive or under eighteen.

Synopsis He was a brutal misogynist who cast an international net to ‘acquire’ lovely ladies for
his sadistic pleasure and resale.
Categories Bondage Submission Involuntary
Keywords High Heels Appliances Machines Piercing Ballet heels

Arabian Paradise
By Janet Baker

The advertisement was at once appealing and forthright. Nothing suspicious therein was detected by its readers except one. His name was ‘Charles‘. His only name and likely a pseudonym for security reasons.

Fortunately an email address was used to solicit applications so ‘Charles’ was able, through his employment at the NSA, to intercept and read the responses. The ad sought applicants for numerous medical, teaching and domestic positions for young women in an Arab nation. Applicants were offered high salaries and transportation costs on a one year renewable contract. The applicants were to work in an exclusive private school with the employees’ living quarters on site. All transportation was to be provided for the employees so that private automobiles were not required. A local Washington D.C. address was listed for interviews.

‘Charles’ had noted similar traffic in the past and had become curious, since the same ad had been repeated numerous times. Charles wondered… His curiosity was piqued… his gut instincts told him that something was not quite right. He decided to investigate. Old email and telephone logs revealed that the ad was somewhat successful, with many women being employed and sent overseas. Tracing back through telephone numbers he was able to determine that a few of the women seemed to have disappeared, possibly explaining why their cell phones were terminated.

He visited a family in DC where he was located and asked about their daughter. They told him that she was a pretty blond elementary school teacher, was offered a huge salary, accepted the offer, packed, and flew to the middle east a few days later. They had not heard from her since. The agency in New York could not, or would not help them. They had limited information but contacted the embassy of that nation and were very politely told that they had no information whatsoever and that private employment arrangements like that were of no interest to the embassy. The parents persisted asking about visas. “I have to have a visa to visit your country, don’t I?”

“Yes, you do.”

“Do you have records of these visas?”

“Certainly but I cannot find a visa in the name you gave me.”

“I see. Thank you.”

This conversation and interviews with parents and relatives of a few ladies who had disappeared under almost identical circumstances convinced Charles that numerous American women, all young and pretty, very pretty more often than not had simply disappeared somewhere between the United States and that middle eastern nation.

Accordingly he obtained permission to enlist the aid of the FBI. While discussions were ongoing between him and an FBI team, an important change occurred. The daughter of Senator failed to call in to her parents as promised. This concern shortly came to the notice of Charles and the FBI team. An interview with the senator elicited similar basic intelligence. The senator went to the President taking team members with him to brief the President.

The team laid the data before the President. The considerable amount of data convinced him that attractive young ladies were being spirited away from the United States, never to be heard from again.

Given relations between the nations and the lack of absolute proof, no help was expected from that middle eastern nation. Thus the investigation proceeded full bore with the CIA, NSA and FBI cooperating closely.

Traps were laid. Wiretaps and bugs were placed at the employment agency location. All persons entering or leaving were photographed and in many cases followed. A pattern emerged. Young attractive professional and domestic applicants were accepted but young, not so attractive applicants were rejected. A few of these rejected women were interviewed by the FBI. The same reason was given. The salaries they were offered had not been high as advertised but instead were ridiculously low. One couldn’t possibly contract at such low rates.

Returning to the senator for further information, the interviewers asked why she had been accepted. Wasn’t the fact that she had friends in high places enough to disqualify her if indeed there were sinister affairs afoot? The senator replied that his daughter wanted to be accepted on her own merits and not that of her connections. He said that her salary was substantial, very substantial, and indeed Charles’ research among the rejected applicants revealed that the salaries were indeed quite low. It became obvious that the recruiters only wanted young attractive women.

The net result was that only young attractive women were offered salaries too high to reject. These women had never been heard from since they had been  sent to a location in that middle eastern nation.

The team discussed a plant. They also discussed trying to roll up the affair by threatening the first contact person, the interviewer, but their legal counsel advised against it, citing the lack of proof that she had any knowledge of illegal happenings after the interview process. The team disagreed, citing the need for visas but the apparent lack of same… unless the functionary at the embassy was lying. Embassy transmissions were intercepted, decoded and reviewed by the NSA. The day after the parents had asked about their daughter’s visa, a message was sent to a location in that middle eastern nation. The message revealed little, simply informing that someone had asked after the woman. This gave the team another bit of evidence and a possible location for the women. The FBI obtained a sealed warrant and the agency was searched clandestinely, revealing records of all the women accepted.

Using this list, the team confirmed quietly that none of the women had been heard from after their acceptance. Some of these dated back at least four years. An IRS search indicated that the office manager (also interviewer), who happened to be from the middle east, was employed from the start up of that agency. Clearly suspicious.

Thus the team went forward with preparations for a plant, or plants. The team surmised that at least one member might make contact after acceptance.

Volunteers were sought from within the cooperating law enforcement groups.
Naturally, the volunteers had to be young attractive women, preferably single and without children since the undercover role was considered to be quite dangerous. Rigorous searching and vetting produced four suitable candidates.
They were trained as best possible not knowing exactly what they faced. They realized that slavery might await them or worse. They were outfitted with their personal cameras which were also transmitters, their cell phones and as a last resort they had locating devices injected under their skin. On a different part of the body they had identity capsules injected.

One by one they answered the ad offering the forged credentials.

Betty was a physician and had the diplomas to prove it and had a military background.

Allyson was a nurse and again, had real credentials and had been a marine nurse.

Ruth had been a teacher before joining the FBI and was accredited as a history teacher.

Lucy an FBI member, had hostage rescue training and was considered the most physically able member.

The interviewer, Rachel, eagerly offered big salaries and had the women sign contracts. Their communication devices transmitted the conversations to a central location manned by a backup team member.

“Ladies! I’m delighted that you have accepted our employment offers. I’m sure that you will be well pleased. If you enjoy the position, you may want to renew your contracts. We have one more woman to add to the group. She is named Judith and is also a teacher accredited in mathematics. “

Ruth piped up asking, “how much time do we have before departure? And I have a passport but does your nation require a visa?”

Rachel replied, “ yes, you need visas and I will arrange it. Leave or bring your passports to me and I’ll arrange visas.”

“Can you do that easily?” Ruth inquired.

“Oh yes, no problem.”

“Well Rachel, when do you expect us to depart, we all have last minute arrangements to make,” said Betty, “As a physician, I simply can’t just run. I do have loose ends to tie up.”

“Not a problem”, said Rachel, “I will make all the arrangements and I expect to send you all off in two weeks. I have a lot of paper work myself.”

“Sounds good,” said Allyson.

“Ladies, remember, your passports tomorrow please. If there are any problems let me know.”

“Rachel, I have my passport with me. Here” said Judith eagerly.

“Thank you Judith.”

The team carefully met at a prearranged location to discuss the situation.

Betty, the team leader opened the meeting saying, “Team, number 5 could be a plant. We must be careful. Always be on guard. Always assume she is a plant, like us. If she is bad, she could be the lead sheep, guiding us, distracting us, making sure we are never on the right road.”

“Tomorrow when we present passports we should ask what flight we are taking so we can inform our families. See what reactions we get. Also, after the fact ask Judith if she knows the flight information.”

Lucy chimed in, “Oh yes, ask where we should meet and when. We should have coverage to track us. Oh yes, above all don’t ever tell Judith anything about our tracking devices.”

The next day the team arrived one by one at the agency to present passports.
The team then remained in the agency to continue to fire questions at Rachel.
“Rachel, I am so excited! Tell me what happens next. Do we retrieve our passports and visas and prepare for the flight? What clothing do you recommend? I understand that the temperature is always hot.”

“Betty, and the rest of you, here is the plan. I will keep the passports and visas since we will be traveling as a group. You need very little clothing since you will be fully outfitted on arrival in the clothing common for the climate. Give me your sizes, all of them. I will email our friends over there and they will purchase most of what you need. As time goes on, you may feel the need to flesh out your wardrobes. That’s fine, you’ll have lots and lots of money and since your lodging and dining costs are provided, you’ll have little need to consume your income. I presume you are all satisfied with your contracts.”

“That’s very interesting Rachel, but why do you accompany us? I’m sure we can handle a flight and if there is someone to meet us, I’m sure we’d be OK.”

“Oh ladies, that’s part of my job, and I’m delighted to have the chance to do some travel at company expense and rack up air miles. I’ll be with you every step of the way. I’ll pick you up in a limo and take you to the airport.”

“Oh how nice of you Rachel”, said Betty, “and I guess you have the tickets ready also.”

“Not yet, but I will have, no problem.”

“Well, do you have the flight numbers, I’d like to inform my family.”

“No Betty, not yet, but I will have. Now girls, don’t worry, I’ve done this many times and I know what I’m doing!” she replied with some impatience.

“Ladies, what say we do lunch. Who’s with me?”

“I am Betty”, replied Lucy.

“Anyone else?”

“Not me Betty, I want to tie up some of my loose ends. Care to join me… Ruth?”

“Sure. Judith come on along with us, maybe we should have lunch also. I want to go to a place I know.”

Judith hesitated, looked reluctant but agreed.

“That was slick Lucy,” Betty commented after they left the meeting. “I am suspicious, deeply suspicious. Judith is not one of us. She may be OK but we must assume she is suspect. Furthermore this business about passports and visas is most peculiar. Finally, Rachel does not to seem to have tickets. Offhand I suspect that we all will be loaded into a charter and flown directly to our destination. My question, or concern, is that somehow they will confiscate our phones and any other electronic appliances. I will ask the backup team for some concealed transmitters in innocent packages. Don’t ever tell anyone about our locators. If these are bad guys, I hope they’re not too clever or we may be up the creek.”

“Agreed Betty! I’ll brief the team. We need an emergency flag in case these people grab us before the scheduled departure purposely to throw off a trail.
If they appear earlier than planned, one of us will run for the bathroom, phone ‘home’ and tell gramma we’re leaving… now. The other when either Rachel or Judith is distracted will also call ‘home‘ and say goodbye, I love you.”

The undercover team was nearing the departure date when Rachel called them individually since, after all, they were supposedly separate peoples all coming together for overseas employment. She informed them that tomorrow was the scheduled departure and that all was ready. She requested that they all gather at a named hotel for breakfast at 0900 hours. This permitted the team to notify secretly the project leaders to set tracking in motion. The limo picked them up on schedule, started to drive more or less toward Dulles airport. An accident between the limo and another vehicle blocked the road. The riders were hustled out, walked up the street and entered a city bus. Rachel paid the fares and the bus drove off. Betty called ‘home’ and explained to ‘mother’ that no one was hurt in the accident and they were now on a city bus. Rachel called the limo company which provided another limo in a suspiciously short time. The limo had blacked windows and a glass between the driver and passengers. It was obvious to the trained team members that they were being hijacked but could not express concern.

Lucy called ‘home’ on her cell.

“Hi mom guess what? Our limo got banged up and our leader Rachel quickly got another. I think we’ll be on schedule, mom. Bye mom.”

Lucy was expecting the backup team to follow the new track. It became apparent that they were being taken by an incorrect route. It seemed to take longer than expected to arrive at Dulles and Betty felt it necessary to ask why.

“Rachel, I don’t think the driver is taking us to Dulles. What’s the story?”

“No problem ladies, just a slight change of plan. Our plane, for your convenience and pleasure is a charter and could not use Dulles. We were just informed and thus we’re headed for an alternate facility. No problem.”

“Wow! A private charter! How good can we have it!?”

“Right ladies, nothing but the best for our girls.” she breathed a sigh of relief.

When they reached cruising altitude, the two cabin attendants, evidently middle eastern, served the team a snack and drinks. The seats were opulent. This was obviously an expensive aircraft. Betty knew immediately that they really were being hijacked. What the attendants did not know is that two team members spoke Arabic and were able to listen to chatter between the attractive young cabin attendants. While Betty and Lucy feigned napping, they listened carefully trying to gather some intelligence from their chatter. Most of the chatter was unimportant but Betty did catch the words ‘nice load, worth a lot of money’.

“Girls,” said Betty, “I’m uneasy about why we’ve been transported in an obviously very expensive manner.”

“I wouldn’t worry girls,” Judith interjected, “I’m on my third contract and the treatment was first class -- all the way. I wouldn’t worry a bit.”

Betty just prayed that the U.S. team was able to track them. Betty was by now
Convinced that Rachel and Judith were part of the group responsible for the girls’ disappearance.

Up to now, the recruits had not been searched or examined for any contraband.
Lucy, who had hostage training was quite concerned given the distance from potential rescue and the difficulty in obtaining permission to enter that nation’s sovereign territory. She knew that incursions had taken place to rescue hostages held by Somali pirates but due to the disrepute in which that nation was held, there were few repercussions. Her personal opinion was that the pirates should be shot on sight. A dead pirate is no longer a threat to commerce.

The charter flew somewhat faster than the normal jets thus shortening the flight time. Fuel cost did not seem to bother the operators, whoever they were.
Hours after takeoff the team felt the plane decrease speed and approach a field.
They had no idea what field, the crew avoided the question repeatedly and Rachel and Judith looked increasingly uneasy but tried to allay the team’s concerns.

The plane circled the field a few times causing Lucy to ask Rachel what was happening. “Rachel! What’s going on?”

“No idea, Lucy, I think they just don’t have landing clearance yet.”

The team didn’t know it of course but the plane had arrived early and the armored limousine and escort vehicles had not been informed of the time change.

The landing was smooth but the plane did not pull up to the terminal or a jet way but stopped at the runway’s end and waited. The team looked out the windows seeing nothing but desert. Behind the plane rose the control tower and the terminal building. The glimpse available only reinforced their disquiet but there was little they could do.

The cabin door opened with the steps dropping to the ground. The limousine was about two steps from the jet. A uniformed chauffer smiled and held the door open for the team. They all entered, were seated and the entourage left the field and drove away.

“I’m so excited,” said Rachel, “I’ve been here many times and it’s so much fun! I really love it.”

“Well Rachel, why didn’t you tell us you knew the field when we asked you during the flight?”

“Simple! They land at different fields for reasons not conveyed to us. Consequently anything I told you might be incorrect. Sorry.”

“I see. Are we far from our destination? I caught a glimpse of military vehicles. Are they escorting us? And why?”

“Normal practice, ladies, we want our guests to be secure.”

“But Rachel, you didn’t mention danger or security needs when we interviewed. Ladies, I think we should return to the states.”

“You may if you wish ladies although you did sign contracts. However we must at least take you to the school where you’ll have lodging.”

“I’m not impressed! Hmph! An armed escort! This is crazy! What kind of country is this? We were told even by our state department that the country was safe.”

Lucy, who understands and speaks Arabic heard the attendant say something about Somalia. She wasn’t sure that we landed there but was concerned. She cast a worried look at Betty.

“Rachel! Where are we? What country is this?” she demanded angrily.

“Patience, ladies, we’ll be there in a minute or two.”

The entourage pulled through stone gates into the courtyard of an enormous building complex.

“Here we are ladies. The school is to the right, main house and lodging to the left. Follow me please. I’ll take you to your rooms and introduce you to the
headmaster and the staff. If you don’t mind ladies we’ll assign you two to a room. If this turns out to be unsatisfactory we’ll make changes.”

“Rachel, this location seems to be rather remote. Where do the children come from?”

“Most of them lodge here. This is a private school and the parents pay well to send their children here. A few are children of the staff and a few come from nearby villages. You can understand why we recruited you ladies. We do need medical personnel and teachers.”

“Ladies, meet me in the hall after you’ve settled in and I’ll take you to lunch. Try not to take more then fifteen minutes. Betty, you and Lucy take this room and Judy and Allyson take the next one. They‘re basically identical, each with its own facilities, closets, etc. and twin beds of course.”

“What about Judith?”

“She’ll share with me until I’m ready to return to the states.”

Betty and Lucy shared glances as they entered their room. Lucy held her finger to her lips signifying silence. Both professionals realized they could be bugged. They also took note of the solid door and its equally solid looking lock. The room was air conditioned but it had no windows. Betty mouthed the word ‘prisoner’.

They left the room a few minutes later having set up some intruder traps. Allyson and Ruth did the same. The only clothing available were a couple of shapeless white tent like gowns which they donned leaving their traveling clothes in a heap. Out in the hall they waited for the other team members and for Rachel. Shortly thereafter, they left for lunch. Rachel led the group, including Judith, to a dining room some distance along a hallway. They entered the dining room, found it luxuriously appointed and seated themselves awaiting luncheon. Oddly, no staff members were included, and certainly not the headmaster.

Lunch finished. A man entered and asked for Doctor Lewis (Betty). She rose.

“I’m Doctor Lewis.”

“Ah good, I am Samir, the headmaster’s secretary. Would you follow me please?”

Betty followed Samir down the hall. He held a door open for her and said,
“In here please.”

She entered. Facing her was a large desk. A man rose, walked around the desk, held out his hand and said, “Welcome Doctor Lewis.”

Two doors opened and two enormous men rushed in, grabbed Betty by the arms and held her while Samir held a chloroformed pad to her face, covering her nose and mouth. In moments she passed out.

When she awoke she was naked and her arms were strapped together behind her. Her ankles were chained with leg irons and there was some sort of strap affair on her head.

She screamed, “What the hell is this? Who are you? Where are we?”

“Quiet please. Open your mouth for a gag. We don’t want to listen to you complain.”

They forced her mouth open, shoved the gag into her mouth, and tightened the straps, rendering her silent. The two aides then picked her up and took her into an adjacent room. She gasped with horror. This was obviously not a classroom but in reality a torture chamber. They led her to a post on which were mounted clamps of stainless steel. They clamped her neck into one of the fixtures and locked it. They left and shortly thereafter returned with Lucy, who had been manhandled the same way. They placed Lucy to Betty’s right. The girls turned and looked at each other, silent and helpless. Not long after, the other two team members were similarly placed around the post.

The headmaster walked in after some time had elapsed -- purposely, to impart terror to the prisoners. They were indeed prisoners.
Smiling, laughing, Rachel and Judith also entered. “Well ladies,” Judith said, an evil smile on her face, “are you enjoying our hospitality?”

The prisoners moaned through their gags.

“Ladies, you are all in for the experience of a lifetime and we have had so much fun recruiting you. I doubt that you had any idea that you would become sex slaves for the rest of your lives. Don’t misunderstand me, I don’t expect you to live to a ripe old age. Your masters will probably want you replaced after five or ten years -- depending… Ladies, meet the headmaster -- or slave master if you prefer.”

“Welcome ladies.” said the headmaster. “There is no need to attempt obfuscation. You are obviously prisoners. Your lives are in our hands. You will become sex slaves. That is why we selected pretty ladies. Professional ladies were more desirable since they could understand their predicament rationally and come to logical and correct conclusions that resistance is useless. In other words you will quickly learn to do as you are told or you will suffer. I can assure you we know how to make you suffer. We have seen many ladies come through our school for slave girls and we have been very successful. We don’t want to mar your bodies. We don’t want to leave marks on you, so we will generally use electrical means of behavior adjustment. If necessary, primitive means like these whips may be employed. Until you leave here to meet a new master you will provide sexual services for me and my staff. You can’t resist. We will simply strap you over a bar for the rapist’s convenience. If you ladies have no experience in providing oral entertainment we will see to it that you spend hours on your knees practicing. I’ll now introduce you to electrical behavior modification. We are experienced at this mode so you will not be killed but the experience will be most painful and instructive.”

“Ah, Betty, Doctor Lewis, we’ll start with you. As you can see ladies, I’m attaching clips to her ears.”

The girls all mumbled and screamed as best possible through their gags.

The headmaster pushed a control button. Betty screamed and her body jerked uncontrollably. And she continued to scream until he lifted his finger from the button.

“Ladies, I trust we’ll not be forced to continue this entertainment. The power can and may be increased until death. Be warned ladies, we mean business.”

“Now for some fun. All of you. Turn 90 degrees to the right and start walking. Yes! Walk around in a circle until we tell you to stop.” The headmaster poured himself a drink and sat watching the girls walk in a continuous circle around the post.

“Stop! Ladies, you now understand that we are serious. You may now forget that you are women -- professional women. Henceforth you‘ll be known as girls -- slave girls -- think of yourselves no other way and you might continue to live!”

“Resume!” He ordered. The girls resumed walking in an endless circle. When they slowed he took a punishment paddle and whacked them on their rears.

Shortly thereafter he had the clamps raised, forcing the ladies to their toes and had them resume walking. He clearly enjoyed watching, if his tumescence was any indicator. Watching their suffering, he started to stroke himself. “Stop!”
“Ahmed, take number one to the ‘bed’, strap her down, spread her legs. Number one happened to be Lucy. The rape lasted for hours as the headmaster and four of his assistants repeatedly raped the young woman. The remaining girls stood in agony as their feet and toes gave out and they sagged against their neck clamps. Tiring of their entertainment, the men half dragged and half walked the women to their rooms, dumped them into bed, and left after putting steel collars around their necks and fastening the collars to long chains. They left their arms strapped behind them in an awkward and painful position. Sleep eluded the women, the pain and terror overwhelming them.

Morning arrived, the women were escorted, naked, sore, in considerable pain to breakfast, dragging their chains behind them to the amusement of the on looking staff members, some of whom had participated in last nights’ rape.
In order to keep their arms secured, the staff fed each woman -- meagerly.

The headmaster arrived. Better he be called the slave master. “Girls, one of our clients wants a girl with golden barbells in her nipples. Any volunteers? No? Well then I’ll check your nipples for size and make my own decision.”

“Ouch!”
“Ouch!”
“Ouch!”
“Oooouch!”

“H’mm that was fun. Number three, Allyson. Your nipples are the biggest and best for this purpose. “

“No! Please! No!”

“Stand up slaves, I’m linking your chains together and we’ll do a parade back to that room which you will come to know all too well.”

The ladies were dragged back to the torture room and all but Allyson were returned to the post, clamped into place and forced to watch Allyson be pierced.

“Allyson. This will hurt. I want it to. The holes will be large since the client wants barbell ornaments in your nipples. With the bars, he can put spiral fittings on your breast which will force the nipple outward giving the viewer a lovely erotic view. Your breasts are just right for the clients’ needs. So…. “

They strapped Allyson firmly to a column and slowly, agonizingly put needles through her nipples. Her screams were unearthly, and went on and on. Slave master pushed the bars through her nipples and screwed the ball end on, thus securing the barbells on her nipples.

“Allyson, you and the rest of the slaves will now have your openings ‘enhanced’. Until any of the staff need access to your openings you will wear these vinyl panties. They are quite unusual. Each one has two very large projections commonly known as dildos. You can guess that one will enter your anus and the other your vagina, also known as cunt! They may be removed by a staff member when necessary. Since your arms are immobilized, you can’t remove them and should it be required, we’ll secure them with female chastity belts. You’ll enjoy walking, walking, walking, even running, armless, shoeless with these very large projections in you. Oh! And one final point that you may have missed -- your mouths will be available for staff use. Unwillingness will result in severe punishment. To put it another way, you girls will become world class suckers of cock. Nice, huh?”

“Betty, you are Betty, no?”

Betty nods yes.

“Betty, you’re a little shorter than the others. We must do something about that… ah yes, I know just the thing… ballet boots. I want to see you walk in those really high heels and coincidentally we have a client who wants his slaves similarly encumbered. For him, I think that it’s the ancient -- oh, not so ancient -- Chinese practice of foot binding. Lie down on the bondage table my sweet and we’ll dress you… hm… and then fuck you. We’ll put the special panties on you after we’re done fucking you for the evening.”

His assistants laced the knee length ballet boots onto Betty, then put steel clamps around her ankles securing them with locks. Betty’s legs eventually cramped, leaving her in extreme pain. The slave master gave her some muscle relaxant pills and pain pills. They pulled her legs apart and took turns fucking her… brutally.

“Girls, before bedtime you will do an hour of cock sucking practice. On your knees ladies!” “Difficult without hands, isn’t it? You’ll learn. Or else.”
“I’m having special assistants brought in for your practice. They have been selected for the size of their cocks. You will learn! Get started!”

Betty was also forced to kneel and suck in spite of having been raped repeatedly.

“Bedtime men, slaves. Men! Take them to their beds. Don’t forget to lock the chains to the wall rings. We’ll resume fun and games in the morning. We may be piercing noses and labia tomorrow…. without anesthetic. Oh yes men, you may fill their mouths if you wish.”

“Please, headmaster. Are you holding us for ransom? My family has no money. I don’t know about the others.”

“Not at all Betty! You are going to be sex slaves. You will be sold. You will be trained first.”

“Sir, we are all adult women, we know about sex.”

“Yes, I’m sure but you are not tamed. You must understand that a slave does as told without question, without argument. Your treatment here will convince you that obedience is essential. Your new masters may not be as gentle as we. One master in particular has had his slaves replaced several times. We are informed that his recalcitrant slaves cease to exist… in the world of the living.”

“Oh my God! That is so cruel! Where will we go? What will we do? I am a physician! I should be caring for people, not just… spreading my legs.”

“We wanted a physician for a specific client. You will function as a doctor but you will also be his sex slave. We are going to help you. He has an enormous penis, he says. We will enlarge your vagina and anus so he won’t hurt you too much when he rapes you. Until we send you to him you will wear the dildo panties with the extra large probes. That will help your transition to his number one slave.”

“Oh God that is so cruel!”

“Yes well, so be it. You slaves will be trained daily. Electrical education, painful restraint and repeated rapes will prepare you for your next residence. It might interest you to know doctor that your price is five million dollars. The good thing about that price doctor is that your new master will value you highly. All you must do is behave and do as you’re told, instantly and without question and you‘ll likely stay alive.”

“Sir. How should I address you… and the others. How long will we be here together? Will we have a chance to say goodbye to our colleagues?”

“Call me ‘master’. That’s respectful enough. I’m not sure exactly when you’ll be moved but you will have an opportunity to say goodbye.”

“Then you didn’t want us at all for yourself, just for sale to others? Did you select us on speculation or did you have orders for us?”

“How I run my business is none of your affair. Shut up or you’ll be gagged until you leave -- and not fed.”

Betty shut up!

The next morning Judy was dressed in a sheet covering her entire body and straps surrounded her, totally immobilizing her. She was seated in a wheel chair and rolled out to a waiting Rolls Royce.

“Come girls, say goodbye to Judy. She can’t reply. She’s gagged and blindfolded but she can hear you.”

“Bye Judy, keep the faith.”

As the Rolls pulled away, Betty memorized the plate number. As she was wearing ballet boots, the master’s assistants helped her back into the building, enjoying themselves by fondling her.

Back in the torture room -- there was no other name for it -- the girls were again subjected to having their necks clamped to the post. Once they were all secured, the slave master took a riding crop and struck each girl very hard on her buttocks.

“Scream girls, scream loud!” And he whacked them again and again while they screamed with pain and terror. When he stopped, two of the girls were bleeding. He made them resume walking around in a circle, attached to the post by the steel clamps around their necks. Betty was in considerable pain in her ballet boots but tried desperately to keep up with the other women else they would be struck again by the slave master.
An hour later the three were taken from the post. Betty was dragged, carried to a punishment bar, bent over it and shackled in place with her holes clearly ready for access. Her dildo panties had been pulled down, the dildos removed from her openings readying her for ‘service’. Her ‘service’ continued for hours, raped by several men.

Allyson was laid on a bed, tied to the corners and raped by three of the slaver’s assistants. Ruth, forced to her knees, sucked cock whenever a man needed her. Arms strapped behind her, ankles shackled, she could not move but knelt there while being abused, servicing the male staff members.

While the abducted women were being abused and prepared for ‘shipment’
the hostage rescue team was assembling. Time was of the essence. The team was able to track the flight and then the transfer to the prison compound through satellite observation. From time to time, as a function of satellite location, the locating devices embedded in the women were able to aid the rescue team. With presidential approval the team prepared the operation. Heavily armed, the team was flown to an aircraft carrier patrolling off the Somali coast. They only had external views of the compound so they inserted two members to reconnoiter the destination. These were able to return with some modest data, not being able to penetrate the interior. As best they could determine, there were only limited personnel on site. They assigned three large helicopters to the task. Since they had inadequate data they decided to surround and secure the entire compound. Overwhelming force was the tactic to be used. After briefing, the team agreed that no more data could be obtained and the following day was selected for entry.

Three copters left the carrier and flew almost at ground level to the compound, which was less than fifty miles from the coast. Two landed at each end of the compound and one landed inside, quickly discharging the men.

The rescue team quickly gained control, and gathered the personnel in the compound. They freed the women with difficulty since keys were needed for several locks.

“Thank God you’re here,” Lucy exclaimed to the rescue leader. “Lieutenant, we did a lot of praying. If you hadn‘t showed up we‘d a been in deep shit. Judy was taken from us a few days ago in someone’s Rolls. We do have the license number. See if there is a database you can tap into. We’ve got to find her. Don’t let any of these people escape. Take them all into this room and secure them. We have to interrogate certain prisoners. We know who. Don’t let anyone -- anyone -- escape until myself, Betty and Allyson have questioned them.

“Yes ma’m. We won’t let anyone out until we’ve checked with you.”

“Thanks Lieutenant and thanks again, you’re a life saver. These people are totally evil. We’ll give you a full briefing when we’re finished. You won’t believe the extent of their duplicity and savagery.”

Lucy, the FBI team member, took over since she knew more than the incoming rescue team. She had the staff assembled in the torture room and for convenience had them cuffed, with four being clamped at the post as she had been not many hours before. The slaver, the headmaster was strapped to the bondage chair. Lucy borrowed a pistol from the rescue team leader.

She ordered the soldiers to search the compound, separate the service staff out and send them away to safety, then bring any others here and cuff them. “Lieutenant,” she addressed the rescue team leader. “We must find all the data on the locations of the other missing women and we will then destroy this place. Put all your explosives in this room and prepare it for total and absolute destruction.”

“Yes ma’m.”

“Now slave master, tell me where the data is located regarding these women. I want dates, places, prices.”

“Don’t be silly Lucy. I have nothing to say.”

“Slaver, you are about to receive electrical education such as you gave us.”

“It won’t work, you don’t have the time. Your team must leave quickly.”

“Not necessarily slaver. We could take you with us and drop you out of the helicopter or I can push the button steadily increasing the power. I could cut your testicles off with the Lieutenant’s knife. Oh yes, there is one more thing I could do, but we’ll make that a surprise. Basically slaver, if you want to live you will divulge the necessary data immediately.”

“Go to hell.”

Lucy attached clips to the head of his penis and pushed the power button.

The scream was lengthy and unearthly, the pain agonizing beyond measure, beyond man’s ability to withstand.

“Did it hurt slaver?”

“Oh Allah, Allah, please. No more!”

“Well?”

“Nooooo!”

“Ready?”

“Noooo!”

“Here it comes, increased power, enjoy slaver!”

His eyes bulged out, an unearthly scream again poured forth from his agonized soul. Finally he passed out.

“Lieutenant, bring Betty, the physician in please, we need to revive him. We must hurry.”

Revived, the slaver begged for relief. Power was applied three more times with the same result -- refusal to divulge data.

“Alright slaver,” as she cocked her pistol, “Choices -- balls -- or knees slaver?”

“You can’t! It’s against the law! It’s inhumane! Lieutenant! Stop her!”

“I can’t. She’s holding my pistol.”

“Times up slaver, five seconds and I start crippling you for life. Balls, then both knees.”

“Ma’m?”

“Close your eyes Lieutenant, this will be nasty, very nasty. When the balls and prick are shot off they bleed like stuck pigs.”

“Five.”

“Four.”

“Three.”

“Two.”

“Alright! Alright! I’ll tell you. The data you need is hidden in the computer and files in my office. I‘ll give you the passwords.”
“Lieutenant, cuff him securely, bring him with us to his office. Have someone find Allyson and bring her also, her Arabic is better than mine. See if you can find the owner of the Rolls. I want Judy!”

“My Arabic is good too, ma’m. I‘ll look for the Rolls.”

A search of the office revealed the necessary information about the remaining captives, their prices, notes on abuse, even replacements -- of those killed.
The data revealed was extensive and showed that the ultimate destinations were nations throughout the middle east, and that many of the names of the recipients were national figures. The Lieutenant gasped upon realizing how difficult if not impossible it would be to rescue some of the abductees. Certain royal families were prominent among the slavers’ clients. One could only pray for their well being.

“Lieutenant, if this data is released, we’ll never rescue any of the others. We need time to plan and execute each rescue. At the highest political and social levels some rescues may never be possible. Furthermore Lieutenant, rescues must be meticulously planned and executed simultaneously or any later rescues
will be anticipated and foiled.”

“Ma’m we can’t do a thing without presidential approval. Ma‘m, I find no trace of the Rolls. Let‘s ask the headmaster.”

“You, sirrr. Who owns the Rolls? Where did it go? Quickly!”

“Ha! It went to Mogadishu. You’ll never find her!”

“The address cretin! Quickly!”

He provided the address, meaningless to the team. The best they could do was to land a team by helicopter or destroy the house with a predator. The decision would come later.

“If we don’t get approval, the names of all these women may accidentally be leaked to the press. All rescues, however should be executed at the same time. In the meantime we’ll inform the media that all members of the slavers group died in an accidental destruction of part of the compound. ‘It is our opinion that they had the compound wired with explosives in case of an attack and wanted nothing to be available to the outside world‘.”

“Agreed, ma’m.”

“Lieutenant, are there enough explosives to totally destroy this part of the building?”

“Yes ma’m. Are you ready to leave ma’m, we must take out the prisoners.”

“Noooo, Lieutenant, leave them.”

“Ma’m! You can’t! It would be murder!”

“Lieutenant, I have analyzed the situation carefully. We should not be in this country. We must leave immediately. If we take the prisoners to the states they may be returned under extradition agreements. Rachel is a U.S. citizen. There is little proof against her that would be admissible in court. My guess is that there would ultimately be no punishment whatsoever. I want this building destroyed and everything in it.”

“Yes ma’m. Ma‘m, I will not detonate the charges.”

“I will. I was tortured by those bastards. I want them dead. Slaver! You will die. But first….”

Two shots shattered two kneecaps, and the third shot surgically removed his genitalia. Once the helicopters were loaded and out of range of an explosion, Lucy detonated the charges and the compound was blown into pieces.

Weeks later an unexplained explosion destroyed a house in Mogadishu. A memorial service was held for Judy.

On return to their native land, the President awarded them the highest civilian award available. They accepted the awards and returned to duty. “After all,” as one of them said, “We are professionals, and that’s what professionals do.”

Epilogue

Even though the locations were known for most of the women, the President in discussions with the state department decided that for the sake of good relations with most of the middle eastern nations, the girls’ plight would be ignored. Oil was obviously more important than the rights of U.S. citizens.

End

 © 2009 Janet Baker

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What if the sexes were reversed!

For instance, well known Gay men?

Do you think the final outcome would have been the same?

Oils ain't Oils!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

All too real

I liked how you developed this story Janet, you touched on a dark and gritty side of humanity (If I should call it that at all) that sickens me. This isn't really fiction... it's reality. :(

If only humanity could shed this mentality forever and embrace love and respect for one another instead.

Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
TGLibrary.com

Talking about sex slaves

Funny you should publish this story, and then I see this on CNN. Hmmmm

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/11/17/indonesia.sex.sl...

I am worried that this could be more prevalent than we know. There is frequent talk in "Arab News" about Overstayers and the use as Far Easterners as hired help in homes. Hmmmmm

After that, the story inspired me to go out and get Frank Herbert's "Dune" video. I was just sure that he had lived in the Middle East and all that but as it turns out, he never went there and most of his research was done in Florence, Oregon.

It is all rather strange to me.

Gwen