Betrayal

Printer-friendly version

Stacy an embittered woman, after enduring a childhood of abuse and betrayal, returns to exact some measure of justice,
and to protect others from a wicked conspiracy.

Betrayal

by The Princess


 
Stacy Fazio was crouched behind a bush, carefully watching one of the larger houses. She was felt herself trembling as the white snowflakes fell on her like icy specks on her face. Hiding behind a few bushes, the bitter cold seemed to bite into the skin of her cheeks. She wore solid black pants, a belt with some knives and a pistol, black woods camo sweater and black vest. The was chillingly cold, partially from horrible memories of sadistic beatings that left her half dead at times.

She flipped her wrist up to check the time. It was 2200 and time to go in. She unholstered her black pistol and chambered a round. The cold metal felt good in her hand as she slowly rose from her knees. slowly, she stalked to the house like silent predator. The black pistol rested in both hands and she handled it like an expert markswoman.

She aimed it at the house, and slowly walked up to the door. Stacy carefully slipped the weapon back in its holster hid it. Then, she knocked on the door. She knew exactly who was in the house, what the vile person was doing. She also knew that she had to act soon or something bad would happen.

Ms Harding heard the knock on her door. She groaned at the annoyance. Who could be bugging her at this time of night. Harding was looking forward to a final night with her little submissive before the annoyance. The Woman was rather average height. She was pretty strong and had developed a strong commanding presents over the years, to those she had chosen to take that stance to.

Jennifer Harding had been sitting in her recliner preparing to have a last sensual night with her little submissive before he was sent off to the unknown. She had planed on spending this last day with her boy she has trapped there for the last 4 years. She knew that He expected to stay there and serve her for his life and she dearly loved the look of total shock and horror when they found out they were going to a new home to serve a master. Her boy, James, but had been called Jamie for four years, was maturing and getting past the teen stage that she enjoyed so much.

Hearing the knock again, she groaned, got up from her comfortable recliner and opened the door. There was a woman at the door she swore she never saw before. With a befuddled looking face, she said, "Hello, may I help you.' The woman standing before her looked narrowed her eyes frightfully and gave Ms. Harding the most hateful look she had ever seen in her life. For the first time in her life, She felt genuine fear.

The woman on the other side of the door bit out in a voice laced with cruel hate, "Hello Miss Harding I am Stacy". The look in her eyes was absolutely hateful. Like white burning embers glaring at Harding.

Ms Harding didn't have any clue what gad brought out such hate but she didn't know this woman from anywhere.. She managed to mutter out, "W-what, have I met you before, Stacy? She genuinely didn't have the foggiest clue what was going on, but she suspected she had suddenly lost all control of the situation.

Just when she thought those frightening eyes couldn't get any colder, they did get colder. "Don't you dare try to tell me that you don't know who I am Miss Harding," Stacy bit out in a tone full of hate, and added in a more creepy voice. "I know you very well." Her body moved and quick quickly forced her way inside of the house. As Ms Harding was too stunned to react, Stacy quickly shut the door behind her and locked it.

Her attention riveted back to Harding, she said, "You really do have no idea who I am, do you, Harding? " She waited a few seconds studying the other woman's dumb foggy look.
"I will give you a hint," Stacy told her," and if you get it, your end will be quick and painless. How ever if you don't...." there was no need to finish that.

Harding looked as a very wide evil smile spread across the Stacy's face. Stacy continued, "Do you remember a small boy by the name Dino Fazio. It had been about 8 years since we last meet."

Stacy looked on as Harding's mind recalled long forgotten memories.

She remembered that name vaguely. He was a very rotten boy, with a very sexist attitude. He was sure he was gods gift to girls and acted like it. Was quite spiteful and arrogant. Made comments to her and they were quite sexually insulting. He was also sure no one could touch him.

She remembers when her friend Diana has picked him up, worked him over and delivered him to her place secured. He leaned quickly to respect her as she had a device to send a jolt of power thought his testicles. When he was given a female form and breasts, he learned to be a good lover. Over their years together, the boy had became very obedient and skilled lover. The boy had learned to love it. But all good things must end and when she tired of him by the time he turned 19 so she had sold him to a rather large football star.

However, what does that name have to do with her anymore. Then the answer hit her like lightning. Suddenly she felt horror fill her. She had called him Stacy!

Stacy said, "I was Dino Fazio and now I am Stacy, you horrible bitch!" quicker than she could react, Stacy struck. Her fist hit Ms Harding in her left eye with crushing power. The blow propelled her to the floor. Harding covered her eye with her hand and looked up, stunned and wounded. She looked up as stacy continued, "I want to know why you hated me so much."

With an almost pleading voice she said, "Harding, I was with you for so long and I was ready to serve you as my mistress for my life. I was comfortable and loved you. You betrayed that love. I know that I never displeased you, I never disobeyed you after the first year and I became happy."

Stacy started crying as she continued, "You. Have no idea what Paul Melvin was like. He was horrible, insane. He beat me horrible. He raped me but that was expected, but I hated him and never come to accept it as I did with you. I never adapted the mindset to accept sex from a man. I hated it and was revolting. But he was 6'8" and there was nothing I could do. He forced himself on me and I learned to go limp and think of something else to remove the violation that was happening to me. I would think about the wonderful times with you."

She had to stop and started crying and sobbing. Kneeled and covered her face and tears streamed down her cheek. Harding thought about reaching for the gun aimed at her, but Stacy's eyes shot up and Harding thought otherwise.

"It didn't matter how obedient I was or how docile I was, he kept beating me. I come to the conclusion, he enjoyed beating people. He liked to inflict pain on people. His beatings were sadistic. At times, I felt like my life was slipping away. It got worse. There would be mass gang rapes from his friends. Some times 20 men would surround me and do unspeakable things.

"I cried every night with him. Some nights I gave very serous though about suicide."

Her voice droned on as if she was in another place, "One night he came home drunk and started beating me, he wouldn't stop. He beat me close to death. I blacked out and woke up in a hospital. I Vs were attached to me and I was told I was beaten bad and I almost died. I gave the police a full statement but the district attorney refused to prosecute him. I was crushed but before anyone would come back to reclaim me, I was gone.

"I did reserch and I found you kept selling your boys away. I further found that some had died. Chelsie killed herself. and Martha was murdered by her master. While studying about the black rose society, I learned a lot of defense. I studied martial arts and learned some weapons. I became a really expert markswoman."

She shot out almost as an afterthought, "Oh I also has full SRS done so I am as much a woman as you Harding. Even thought your black rose society thinks only women born women are women. All others are deserving of a life of misery and pain. Do you wish to explain to me why you wanted me to life a life with Paul and be hurt and tortured? I know I did nothing to deserve that."

Taking that all in, the full implications of her actions came clear and the immense injustice committed on Stacy. She had done it. a feeling of sadness came over her and as she could say was, "I'm so sorry Stacy. I'm really sorry."

Not totally unexpected, she replied, "Doesn't matter Harding. That means nothing after what I suffered. You're not going to survive this night. Your evil must end. I know why you gave me away. You like them young and innocent, you are a fucking pedophile. I was very willing to live out my life serving you. However, you didn't want it. For your crimes against me, and Chelsie, and Martha, you are worthy of no other fate than death. I want you to know also that I will destroy your evil society. Do you have anything more to add Harding?"

Stacy was standing there glaring down at her and she couldn't even think of anything to add.

"Well, ok then. I'm sick of sitting here waiting time with filth like you."

Stacy raised the weapon, took aim and squeezed the trigger.

The last thing Harding saw was the blast at the end of the black pistol eject the round. It tore though her head and lodged itself in the floor.

Stacy stood there looking at her head bleeding out through a hole. A pool of red was forming under her head. A feeling of relief filled her being. Her first victory had been achieved. She had killed the horrible woman that caused her so much pain. After a few minutes of watching the dead body pull blood on the floor she steeled herself for a long road ahead. If it wasn't Ms, Harding body spilling out blood, it wouldn't be as much fun. This was Ms, Harding's body pooling blood on the floor and that fact made this show much more interesting. But she had better separate herself from that place and fast. She took a walky talky out of her pocket in her vest and called for her ride.

As the woman waited, a van drove up in front of the house. Several women walked through the door with boxes.

Stacy kneeled to the lead woman and looked up at her with reverence and respect. She bowed her head to the floor and said "It has been done, Mistress Amber."

The woman she was addressing looked down at Stacy with a mixture of love as well as a fully commanding presents. She was large, well built and had an air of power surrounding her. She looked like someone that belonged in power. Woman spoke sharply to Stacy, "And you have done well. It looks like you have accomplished your task well and You have earned my respect and confidence."

Hearing such praise coming from her beloved mistress, a wave of pleasure went through her. Her heart skipped a beat as she smiled lovingly at her mistress. She smiles up at her and said, "Oh thank you very much, mistress. " she bowed her head and went down and her lips touched the black rubber boots her mistress was wearing. She planted a kiss on the tow of the boot.

Her mistress smiled approvingly and said, "Your so very sweet Stacy. How ever we must get out of here." Mistress Amber shouted several orders in Russian and the women accompanying her took out large gas cans. They started pouring gas all over the body as well as the floors and walls. As they were doing that Stacy stood up and walked to one of the rooms were, cowering in the corner was a terrified child. Her Mistress was standing outside the room as Stacy walked up to the boyish girl and kneeled, looked sympathetic at the child and spoke to him, "I am here to rescue you."

Jamie look at the woman with a mixture of hate and fear, she spoke back arrogantly, "I didn't need rescued. She loved me and I love her and YOU killed her. I'm not going anywhere you bitch."

Stacy shook her head as she had really not expected any better reply but she had to take the child out of here. Partially because her mistresses other women are pouring gas around and was about to light it. Another reason was to make sure she would be protected. As soon as Diane and her goons got wind of this they would be here to collect the boy. Then they would really make him pay. But as far as thy boy was concerned, her Mistress Ms Harding dearly loved him and wasn't about to ever hurt him. Tomorrow he would get a very rude awakening and a lifetime of sorrow and pain.

That of course made things a lot more difficult so Stacy reached out and said, "I'm sorry Jamie but you must go with us. You have no choice. This place is going to burn down soon and you don't want to burn also. You must believe your new Mistress and me. We aren't here to hurt you and we love you. Your old mistress MS. Harding didn't love you. She would have hurt you. You must believe that and when we get you to safety we will explain the whole thing to you. "

Her mistress approached the cowering and still unbelieving boy that said in a sneer, "Ya right. Ms Harding loved me you bitches." He started screaming, "Get your goddamn hands off me. HELP!!"

Mistress and Stacy didn't listen and got hold of the kicking and flailing boy as they took him out of the house. When they went through the living room they saw tubes and a pot of something. Mistress said to Stacy, "The police will see this stuff and Harding and rule it as a meth lab accident that blew up in Harding's face.

Stacy smiled, as her mistress was so smart and a step ahead of everyone else. She would never serve anyone else and she was so totally happy now with her Mistress. Soon Jamie would see that and be as content with her as she was.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

meet the new boss, same as the old boss?

laika's picture

Gee. While ridding the t.g. fiction world of sadistic femdom vermin is gratifying, I was kind of hoping that Stacy was acting on her own. Mistress Amber might have an improvement, trading up into a "kinder, gentler" sort of slavery, but if she doesn't offer Jamie a real choice she deserves the same fate as Ms. Harding. But anyway, a tale well told and welcome, new author!

~~~hugs, Laika (who is feverishly working on her femdom/revenge story PETTICOAT APOCALYPSE)

Stacy was acting on her own

Her Mistress was just helping and guiding her. And, of course she is an adult she always has a choice. I figured that she had already implied that she willingly chose to serve another Mistress, her being an adult and all. I should have made her choice more clear.

Especially armed and trained the way I described.

Maybe this time around...

...Stacy won't be fooled again? *looks innocent*

-Liz

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

Welcome to BC

You bring a voice and style to BC that is in short supply.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Technically well written ...

Sorry, I just can not do revenge and anger. I lived it and it destroyed my old life.

I think you have a lot of potiential but with out the hate please?

Gwen

Hello Princess...I believe Gwen makes a very good point.

Andrea Lena's picture

...In the context of this genre, there are certain things you might expect, including identifying with the abuser, and revenge is always a possibility. It would seem, however that the cycle of abuse will not stop merely because she exacted revenge, since as Laika noted, she has replaced that which she destroyed and she has already begun to become what she hated. Dark and angry, not for everyone; certainly not for me, I must say. Potential without the hate....probably not a bad idea.


She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Unfortunately

A child who had gone through such a thing, hate would be her only option to survive. Also a muse does what a muse wants, it's not always so easy to direct it. Perhaps princess is telling his own story. Or perhaps princess' muse is telling it's story. Maybe a muse is not a part of us at all, but a lost spirit with a story to tell, over and over again again in a different fashion? Who knows mew, I know my muse is evil, however I accept her as such :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Having gone through it, I can say...

Andrea Lena's picture

...hate isn't the only option...withdraw and fear; even cooperation and surrender sadly come to mind. In my case, it was withdrawal, like so many other children....a lifetime of repressed memories. Having said that, hate is understandable if often ineffective or even counter-productive and self-destructive. And revenge does nothing positive in most cases because it does nothing to restore that which was lost or stolen. Innocence and self-esteem don't return when revenge is exacted, and those are the two most precious commodities that were taken in the first place. Childhood never comes back, but innocence and self-esteem can be restored with the help of friends, family, perhaps faith, and professional help.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Dio benedica la mia bella amici, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Oh my God...

You went through what was described in this story? I'm so sorry that's horrible!!! Losing my virginity at 3 years old... I developed a d... deep hatred of pedophiles and child molesters. So... I'm sorr that happened to you but please forgive me if i cheer stacy on in removing that filth fromm this world.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Dear Princess

At least you had the guts to write, more than I have.

Now you have started, please consider:

Spelling: it's easy to use spell checker!
Composition & grammar
Think about what your selected audience want to read: love, hate, happy, whatever?
You wil find more fans with love and happy believe me!

Good Luck, hope to see more of your work!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Princess, Betrayal

Is a VERY good story Idea. Will be fun to see where you take it from here.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine