Becoming a Girl - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

This is the second part to my story of “Becoming a girl” in which I become a girl for my step mom.
Trust me when I say that the life I once knew will never be the same.

Becoming a Girl
Part 2

by Dr Love 1968


 
After agreeing to have my step mom and I get a lot closer by me becoming her girl and her setting some different rules to live by, I quickly learn that life was never going to be the same. I still went to school but my school work never mattered less to me since my life changed. Now I go to school and hurry home to do chores and dress the way she expects instead of playing video games and depending on her to take care of the house. I am to come straight home and shower and dress, including a dress or skirt, along with the panties and hose I am now wearing 24/7. Instead of games I am to clean the house along with having diner ready when she gets home. After diner there is no messing around either, she has me working on being a better girl. I have to clean up diner before she has me practice my make up skills, doing our nails, and taking care of her needs. I am getting our clothes ready for bed and the next day, helping her with her bath and drying her off, along with an occasional massage that she really enjoys. Before we call it a night, she and I watch her favorite shows on television before I am allowed to go to my bed before doing it all over again the next day. I also get up an hour earlier then I use to just to make sure all the make up is gone from the night before and I meet her approval and she has her coffee ready.

It has been a week or so since she proved to me by kicking my ass and taking my virginity. I haven’t even thought much about masturbating although the clothes get me very hard at times. Then one day I came home and was shaving stubble from my body like she reminded me the night before when I decided it wouldn’t hurt to relieve some built up frustrations by masturbating. But after doing so I got tired and didn’t feel very motivated to clean like I should have been doing. I really missed my video games so I decided to do a halve ass job picking up and play a few games instead. She wouldn’t be home for awhile and I stopped in time to start diner.

When she got home she was in a bad mood anyway and noticed the dishes I forgot in the living room from the night before. Instead of checking on me she went to her room and also noticed that I had not made the bed. On her way to find me she stopped by my room and noticed the games laid out on the floor. When she did finally enter the kitchen I was trying to look very busy. She came up behind me and had me stop what I was doing, took me by the hand and without saying a word. She led me to room and in a stern voice told me to gather up all of my games and the console. I was stunned but did as told while she stood there with her hands on her hips.

“You don’t need to be wasting your time with those anymore and I am getting rid of them” she told me after picking them up.

“Please mom, I will do whatever you wish” I cried to her with no reaction from her.

I would do anything to keep what little was left of the boy I once was and those video games were my favorite things in the world. She warned me not to make this any harder then I had to before she had me follow her to the living room before telling me the things she noticed that I didn’t do that day. After she had me put my games in a box and set it by the door, she told me to retrieve the hair brush that she had grown fond of.

“No mommy I will do better I promise” I tried to convince her to no avail.

She just pointed down the hall and I knew what I had to do or she would make it worse then it already was going to be. When I returned she was already sitting in her chair and waiting on me. She motioned for me to come over to her and to drop my skirt. Not wanting to do so, I tried to stall like I didn’t hear her but she would have nothing to do with such tactics. She tapped her lap and stared at me with a very cold stare before once again telling me how disappointed she was with me.

“When will you learn and besides I don’t have time for this” she said as she reached out and jerked my skirt down and ripped the brush from my hand.

“Now get over here before I really lose my temper with you” she shouted at me.

I knew she was serious and stepped out of my skirt and stepped over to her. She didn’t hesitate and bent me over her lap and pulled my slip up exposing my hose and panties. She began to rain blows to my ass one cheek at a time and then the other until I was crying aloud and then did it some more. She held me in place with one hand and beat me with the other. She only stopped when she was satisfied and not because of my tears. When she had finished she had me gather my things and go get cleaned up.

“I am going to go meet your teachers at school and when your finished you can clean the house like you were supposed to do” she yelled down the hall to me.

I heard the door open and shut and knew she was gone. I returned to the living room to make sure and also noticed my video games were gone also. I was hurt not only from the spanking but the lost of my video games. I started cleaning like never before not knowing how long she would be gone. After doing the kitchen I decided to make the beds before doing the bathroom. I was still cleaning the rest of the house by dusting her room when I heard the door about four hours later.

“Vicky I would like you to come in here and meet someone” she said still with a displeased voice.

I hurried up with my task and quickly went to meet her and her guest. There standing in the living room was an older lady who was introduced to me as a lady that I will get to know very well in the near future.

“This is Ms. Smith and I would like you to say hello” she told me as I politely did. She was a classy looking lady for her age and dressed very nice in her dress as well. Mom went on to tell me that she has discussed my school and everything else with her and both of them agree that I am wasting my time in school. They both agreed that with my grades I had no chance of graduating at all. Mom went on to inform me that Ms. Smith would help me get a G.E.D. as well with my attitude. She also told me that she owned a thrift store and would be willing to give me a job during the day.

“Now get us some tea while we talk” she said as they sat in the living room.

I made them both some tea and brought it to them and sat it down on the table. Mom told me to sit next to her while they explained the rules and what was expected of me next. The two of them seemed very eager to go along with this and told me that for the next week or so I would be staying with Ms. Smith. I didn’t know her at all and was worried what to expect but also had no choice because I knew better then to try and talk my way out of it.

After sitting there in shock, I was brought back to reality by mom saying ‘Now run along and go pack you some clothes and make sure you pack for a week or so”

I rushed to my room and soon was packed and headed back to where the two of them were still talking. I stood there holding my two suit cases while they ignored me and finished their conversation. After about ten minutes of chatting about me and other things, Ms. Smith was ready to go. She got up and mother ushered me to the door right behind her. I was very scared and also knew they were serious about this from listening to them talk. Ms. Smith leaned over to me and whispered in my ear that it would be o.k.

“As long as you do as told you will be fine” she said to me as the two of them started to laugh.

This will be a good thing for all involved she tried to explain me as mom just held the door open. I wasn’t sure what she meant and was in a fog about the whole thing, everything was happening so fast. While Ms. Smith took me by the hand and mom kissed me on the cheek goodbye, Ms. Smith told me that “This way I get some help with things, your mom gets a break and a when you come back, a much improved attitude from you”

Now I wasn’t sure how this was going to turn out good for me when all was said and done with but it didn’t matter because she was dragging me to her car none the less. After reaching her car and putting my things in the trunk, we were off. I didn’t want to go and started to cry a few tears for the fear of the unknown. She could see them and didn’t say much on the ride. She did put her hand on my thigh and patted my leg while I tried to not believe this was happening to me.

It wasn’t long before we arrived at her house and I noticed how nice it was and also how far it was off the road. From her driveway and the trees you could not see any neighbors at all. She put the car in park and told me to get my things as she got out. She led the way to her front door and held it open for me as I went thru. She told me to have a seat so we could go over some further rules she had for me to follow.

“Your mom has told me a lot about you and I assure you that you will be a new girl by the time she gets you home” she calmly told me.

She had me stand up and informed me of my first new rule. She said that for now on whenever I was in her presence or anyone else’s for that matter that I’m to stand at attention with my head and eyes lowed and my hands behind my back. She also went on to say that I was only to speak when spoken to and always say Sir or Ma’am and always say please and thank you for everything.

“Sitting on my furniture is a privilege not a right” she continued as she went.

I would be expected to keep up my appearance with my make up and a uniform everyday. For every rule that I broke from here on out would result in consequences that are in place to correct my behavior.

“I would like to know if you have any problems with this” she asked as she waited my response.

“No Ma’am” I quickly replied not knowing if she was serious or not wanting to know what she might do if she was. She went on to explain that she wanted me up at five a.m. and dressed everyday by five thirty. During the week she would be taking me to work with her and on the weekends I would do a thorough cleaning of her home. Other then that her rules were very similar to mom’s rules.

“Now let’s get started and I will show you to your room” she said as she got up and headed down the hall.
She led me to the first room down the hall and opened the door as I quickly followed behind. It had a bed, dresser, desk, closet and she asked me what I thought of it. I looked around and thought of my sister’s room right away with the old style touch that one might expect from an older lady such as herself.

I sat my things down and sat on the bed before telling her “It is very nice Ma’am”

She quickly snatched me up by the back of the neck and pushed me to the corner of the room where there was a red circle about six feet off the floor. She went on to tell me that I had best learn the rules because if not, my stay wouldn’t be very pleasant at all.

“You will learn the rules and I meant it when I said you will stand at attention in my presence unless told otherwise” she hissed at me.

Then she placed my nose on that spot and I had to stand there on my toes just to keep it there. She said that I would stay there until she said and hopefully learn my lesson as she left the room. After only a few minutes my legs were burning and I had begun to drop down when I heard her return. She called me to come to her and I made sure to stand the way she wanted me to. She told me to unpack and put my things away and then she had me follow her to the basement.

She unlocked the door leading to the basement which I thought was strange and that worried me somewhat. She turned on the lights and I followed her down the steps. At the bottom I noticed the cage, benches, chains on the wall and from the ceiling. I also noticed all the whips, paddles, and canes over against the wall. Now I was shaking and terrified as she told me to follow her to a set of shelves on the other end of the room. I was so scared that I nearly pissed myself and just froze as she started to walk away.

“Don’t be scared because this is mainly for my friends to play in but that bench you are standing next to is the one I will use to cane your ass if you don’t get a move on” in a voice I somehow knew was serious.

She showed me the cleaning supplies on the shelve and said that she had a party planned this weekend and that I was to do as told when her friends were here. She then reached the top shelve and picked up a thin collar with pink leather and a touch of lace on it. She moved behind me and placed it around my neck before locking it in place with a small padlock. She then picked up a lead and attached it to the loop on the front of the collar. Then she had me pick up a little white box from the second shelve. She had me open it and in there was something that reassembled a hallow cock of some sort.

“This is a CB-3000 and it will make sure you don’t touch, let alone masturbate yourself without permission” she told me.

After picking out the smallest ring and wrapping it around my sack and forcing the cage over my cock, she locked it also in place with yet another small padlock. She not only controlled me but my cock as well. With this thing attached it would be impossible to masturbate or even touch myself without that key. She placed the key around her neck and told me I should thank her because this would greatly help with my training.

As soon as I reluctantly thanked her she took the lead attached to my collar and after a short jerk to make sure it was attached, we headed back up stairs with her leading the way. She led me to the bathroom, kitchen and where the coffee was before leading me to my room by the neck. By now it was really late and she told me to change and get some sleep because we needed to go to work tomorrow. She told me leave my make up on but to wear my thigh highs to bed so I could get used to it I guess. She left me to change and when she returned she had a pill and glass of water with her. She had me drink it before turning out the lights as I climbed in bed.

I laid there not able to sleep and explored my new cage that she put on my cock trying to see how loose I could get it only to realize it was a prison and would not budge. The more I played with it the harder I got, only to find out that it wasn’t big enough to fully get erect. That was horrible and hurt very much and only kept me from getting any sleep at all.

As soon as I did fall asleep, the alarm clock went off and I noticed it was already five A.M. and I climbed out of my bed to start the day as I was instructed to. I got undressed and found some under ware before going to the closet where I grabbed a uniform from the hanger. It was a maid’s uniform of course, so I put it on. It barely covered my ass and I wondered how I would make it thru the day in public like this. It didn’t matter though because it was what she said to wear so I just finished getting dressed before going to make her coffee.

She came out a little bit after that as I was pouring her a cup of coffee when she laughed at me saying “Silly girl, that is for around the house and you have a few grey uniforms to wear to the shop”

“I am sorry Ma’am and I wondered about that myself” I said not wanting to upset her first thing in the morning.

“That’s alright, take one of these pills and then you can go change” she said while still laughing at me.

I quickly handed her the cup of coffee before getting me a glass of water and taking the pill from her. After she made sure I swallowed the pill she told me to go into the living room and get the butt plug from the end table. I had no ideal what a butt plug was or what it was used for but soon found out. I realized what it was as she told me to bring both, the plug and lube to her and hurry up. When I returned to her she was seating down and she had me remove my panties and bend over and grab my ankles. She lubed up the plug some and applied a drop to my rear before shoving it all the way in leaving only the flat end sticking out. The butt plug was sort of like my moms dildo she used on me but this was just inserted and left. It hurt very much so, filling me fully but I wasn’t about to complain with thoughts of her basement still in my head.

“Your chastity device will assure nothing happens with your sissy clit and this will protect your pussy” she told me as she had me stand back up.

“Now go change your clothes and finish getting ready” she said as she patted me on the rear before I hurried off to do as told.

I was now caged and stuffed which felt terrible but at least I didn’t have to go outside in this maid outfit. I retrieved one of the grey ones from the closet and put the maid outfit back. After I put on a slip and finished putting on my new uniform, I was happy to look more like a normal girl. It came down to about my knees and the shoes I also found were black gym shoes that I figured matched it so I put them on before touching up my make up and returning to Ms. Smith in the kitchen. She told me I forgot to get my leash and had me go retrieve it as well. I returned and offered it to her where she took it and snapped it on. She got up, grabbed her purse and my lead and we were off to the shop.

On the ride to work she explained some of the things I would be doing but mostly it was going to be pretty easy. She pulled in and told me to get out and meet me on my side of the car and took hold of my leash. A young couple was walking by and noticed but just stared at us as she led the way to the door. She opened the door and removed my leash, gave me her purse, and told me to set it on the counter. She locked the door behind her because the shop didn’t open for awhile. She showed me around the shop showing me the racks of clothes, backroom, how to use the cash register before having me unpack of few boxes to wash in the washing machine. My job was going to consist of sorting the boxes of new things she picked up and washing them before having her tag them. I was to sort the racks of clothes for anything out of place. And when I wasn’t helping someone who came in, I would be cleaning the place like sweeping and such.
“Now I’m going to go in the back for awhile and get on the computer” she said as she unlocked the door.

“I would like you to take the clothes from this pile and put them on the racks” as she pointed to a huge pile on a table by the front counter.

This was going to be easy I thought as she disappeared because all the racks were sorted by men’s, women’s, and kid’s stuff as well as by sizes. She already had these marked to sell, so I thought I had it made. That is until a few minutes went by and I heard the bell on the front door ring as two ladies walked in. I was very nervous but very relieved when Ms. Smith came out and met them. They looked at a few things for awhile and even tried on some of it before she sent them to me to ring them up. I figured the register out with no problem and bagged their things before thanking them as they turned to leave.

The rest of the day went by without any problems and as long as I stayed busy, it flew by. The customers never mentioned to me at least that they knew I was a boy in a dress or anything like that. Except for one lady who by the way she and Ms. Smith were chatting must have been good friends. She wierded me out some by wanting to touch me and grabbing my ass. But the whole time I was being watched as Ms. Smith just laughed at my predicament. I just stood there and let her do whatever she wanted and they soon left me alone.

“Well let me get a few things in the back room finished and we will be ready to go” she informed me with a big smile on her face after that lady left.

“You did a good job today sweetie” she told me when she came out to get me with my leash in her hand.

On the way home she stopped and picked up some diner for us before driving home. As she led me in and removed my leash before hanging it on a hook by the front door, she told me to bend over and pull up my skirt before grabbing my ankles once again. She pulled my panties down to expose my butt plug before giving it a quick jerk the really hurt like hell but very good when it was removed. She held it out to me and told me to go wash it and get a shower. I took it from her and headed to the bathroom to wash the nasty looking plug and took off my clothes when I had finished.

I forgot my clothes and things so I grabbed a towel and started for my room when she walked in. She told me that I could get my things in a minute but first she wanted me to go to the bathroom first. I went over to the toilet and stood there to pee when she told me that girls do not stand up to pee and besides I would make a mess wearing my chastity device. So I sat down like a girl and when I thought I was finished she handed me a small amount of toilet paper to wipe and clean my cage. She then asked me if a needed to go number two and I assured her no. She also asked me if I had ever used an enema before.

I told her “I would have no ideal how, Ma’am” which she didn’t seem to mind. She turned and got a big bag from the cupboard and filled it with water and some soap. She hung it from the shower curtain and told me to lean forward. She then took the hose that was attached and inserted it up my ass. With a turn of a switch, I began to feel the bag empty into me. She squeezed the bag until it was empty and I thought I was going to explode. She removed the hose and then set a timer and told me to hold it until it was done. After straining to keep it in the bell went off and she allowed me to release it from my bowels. She refilled the bag and repeated the process two more times until it came out clear.

“For now on along with shaving smooth all over you are to make sure you are clean inside and out is that understood” she asked expecting an answer.

“Yes Ma’am as you wish” was my response although I hated it very much so.

“Good now jump in the shower and don’t forget to shave everywhere while I go get your maid outfit” she said with satisfied reply.

I got my shower and dried off when I finished making sure to shave everywhere. After climbing out I noticed she laid out my things on the counter. I put on the bra and panties which were there and then the dress. I tied the apron on and sat on the toilet to put on the thigh highs. I put them on but they wouldn’t stay up and couldn’t figure it out when she came back and asked me what was taking so long.

She noticed my garter belt still on the counter and asked “Let me guess, you have never wore real stockings before”

She quickly showed me how to do it but I had trouble with the hooks and she chuckled a bit and assured me it only takes some practice which I was sure she would make sure I received. Then she told me to put my clothes away and set the table to eat. I quickly drop off my clothes at the hamper and retrieved my shoes she set out. They were a little bit small heels about two inches or so and I had trouble walking in them.

She was already sitting in the kitchen and waiting for me when I entered the room. She pointed to the cabinet and I retrieved two plates and silverware. She quickly corrected me by telling me I wouldn’t be eating out there.

“You eat standing up over the sink” so I just set the table for one. I brought her the food and she dismissed me so I could eat myself. I made a plate and once again she stopped me to tell me that I had too much on my plate.

“A slave shouldn’t eat so much, you need to watch your figure dear” she said as I put back halve of it.

She also told me to take one of my pills with diner before I started eating my food. I was to serve her wine or whatever she wanted and when she was finished I picked up everything and put it away before cleaning the kitchen.

The rest of the week went about the same way that is until I noticed that my nipples were very sore at the end of the week when I woke up and put on a bra one day. I wasn’t sure what caused that but didn’t say anything and got dressed anyway. I went to make coffee for her before she got up. When she did finally come into the kitchen I was busy warming up some toast for her like she liked.

“I’m sorry dear, I forgot to tell you although it is Saturday we are not working today” she let me know by grabbing my hand very softly.

“Tonight is my big party and we are taking the day off to get ready” she said as she pointed to the other chair for me to sit down.

She went on to tell me of the things she expected out of me today starting with cleaning. I was going to dust, sweep, mop, and change the sheets and anything else she might think of later. I would also be helping her with the food and setting the table for ten people or so. After a busy day of cleaning in between loads of laundry, she told me to go take a shower and get ready because the guest will be arriving soon.

Making sure I was very clean both inside and out I got dressed and did my make up. I went to find Ms. Smith when she had me paint both her toe and finger nails before doing my own. After I finished my nails, she had me finish getting my stockings on and then had me retrieve my butt plug. She attached my leash as she told me to be on my best behavior tonight and don’t do anything that might make her look bad or upset her guest. With that she gave my leash a hard jerk down which almost made me loose my balance.

“If I or anyone else for that matter, wishes for you to sit down, you will sit on yours knees by their side and remember do not talk unless asked” she said in that tone that I had grown to know as very serious.

She then had me get in position to receive my butt plug before she rammed it in. Then she headed down the hall to finish getting ready herself when she told me “If the door bell rings, answer it and let them in”. I was busy putting away the polish and making sure the cups had ice in them when I heard the door bell. I checked my maid outfit on last time before hurrying to get the door. I opened it only to my surprise saw my mom standing there. She looked great and all dressed up and also had a man with her.

“Mom, what are you doing here and who is this” I asked her in shock.

She took him by the arm and introduced him as Bob. She looked me up and down as well did he? I stood there in my skimpy outfit with a collar and leash attached when she finally broke the silence by saying “Well”.

“Well what” was my reply as I was pushed back in the house by her as the two of them came in.

“Is this the way you should be acting when answering the door” she asked me.

About that time Ms. Smith returned and asked her what she thought of me after a quick introduction. Mom went on to ask about my progress as I was told to remove their coats and get them something to drink. I couldn’t help but stare at Bob and he just kept staring at me as well. I was very happy to leave the room and get them all something while the three of them waited and chatted away. I returned and no sooner then I did the door bell rang again. I quickly served the drinks and retreated to get the door. Another couple was there and I quickly let them in. I took their coats as well and their bottle of wine before escorting them into the house. While I put the stuff away they all sat down to talk. When I returned I remembered what Ms. Smith had told me. I took my place against the wall with my head and eyes lowered and my hands behind my back.

“She is coming along very nicely Mary” she told my mom as she called for me to come to her.

Ms. Smith pointed to her side and I took a seat on the floor besides her on my knees still with my head bowed. Mom reached over and picked up the leash before saying how much she liked it and the collar too. She also said that she loved my outfit and would gladly pay her for it if she let me bring it home. They all laughed a good laugh when Ms. Smith had me stand up to model for them.

“Turn around so they can all see you, Vicky” she ordered while mom still had a hold of my leash.

After turning around like I was told, Mom asked what was on my dick. Ms. Smith didn’t have to answer her because the guy in the other couple told her “That is a CB-3000 and they work very well”.

After being told to pull my outfit out of the way so they could see, mom gave it a couple taps out of curiosity. That is when Ms. Smith handed her a key of her own to wear. They went on to discuss it further and explained how it all worked. They also had a few remarks about my butt plug as well before I was allowed by Ms. Smith to pull down my dress. Now more embarrassed then ever before, I was glad to hear the door bell so I excused myself to go get it. They all kept laughing at my predicament as I walked away. I wished I could escape but dressed like this with no where to go, I knew I had no other choice but to stay.

After awhile all the guest showed up and although they kept chatting and laughing about all kinds of different things, I was sure I was the main topic of the night. I kept busy fetching drinks and snacks for everyone. Most of them just ignored me but every once in awhile someone would grab my ass or pinch my boob or something which were very sore for some reason. All I could do was thank them and hope that was all they would do to me. And later Ms. Smith had me go into the kitchen to get diner ready. While I was in there all alone which I really liked, I was startled by mom from behind. She came up behind me and grabbed my waist without me ever knowing she was there.

“You look great Vicky and your doing such a good job tonight” she whispered to me softly.

“I just love what Ms. Smith has done with you” she said as I turned to face her.

She took me by my leash and pulled me to her and kissed me softly while she reached down and got a grip on my chastity device. She went on to let go of me but kept a firm grip on my cage.

“I bet that has cured your little problem hasn’t it” she asked in a sinister voice.

She let go and I turned to finish getting things ready as I told her “yes Ma’am.”

“Good I think maybe in a week or two you can come back home” she said crushing any hopes I had of leaving this place.

The more she talked the sadder I got only to be saved by someone else coming in. It was Ms. Smith checking on me and my mom. I was busy setting the food on the table while mom told her what a good job she had done with me. They went on to talk about my past week and discuss when I might be going home. Ms. Smith told her how proud she was of me and that maybe I deserved a reward or something for doing such a good job. Mom agreed and I was finished with the food when mom told me to come over to her. I slowly walked over to her and stood at attention like I had been taught when she took my hand.

“How would you like a reward tonight sweetie” she asked in a friendly tone.

“I was thinking if Ms. Smith agrees that maybe you could have a release tonight with maybe some sex” she said.

I was very excited to her those words but the cage was restricting me from getting fully erect. I felt it tugging at my genitals as my cock tried to expand. I haven’t had an orgasm in over a week now and was hoping she was serious and not just teasing me. They stood there waiting for my reply as I tried to tell if they were serious.

“Well Missy, your mother asked you a question” Ms. Smith said as she started to walk up to me.

“Yes Ma’am that would be nice” I quickly told them before they could change their mind or at least before Ms. Smith got to me.

“Alright then assume the position and I will remove your plug” Ms. Smith instructed.

After she removed my plug she told me to announce it was time to eat to the others. They all came and had a seat and I served them fresh drinks before going out to the living room to pick up some. On the few trips back to drop off some trash, I would make sure they all were supplied with anything they needed. I then went back to my spot against the wall and waited as they slowly made their why out of the kitchen a few at a time. When they were all assembled again, Ms. Smith unlocked the basement and said that the dungeon was now open for use.

Halve of them went down stairs and halve of them stayed up stairs to talk. Ms. Smith, Bob and mom, and another couple stayed behind. From the basement soon came music, cracks, and a few moans that really worried me but they didn’t even seem to notice them. Instead all eyes were on me and that is when they told me that I was to receive my reward. I had no ideal what it was or who I was going to do it with. I also never thought I would have to do it in front of everyone watching.

“Tonight for being such a good girl during her training, my little Vicky is going to get rewarded” she told everyone watching.

“Bob has agreed to give it to her” she said as I nearly turned white.

That was not what I had in mind when they said sex. I thought maybe mom or another girl would be my partner for this. I didn’t want to have him touch me at all. In a matter of fact, it really killed my excitement and my hard on. Bob on the other hand was all for it and stood up and drop his pants around his ankles. They all stared at me and I was frozen in place.

“You did say earlier that you wanted sex didn’t you” Ms. Smith asked to break the silence.

That is when I forgot all my rules and shouted “Yes but not with him or any man” before running to my room.

That was a big mistake because while they all laughed and thought it funny, Ms. Smith followed me and caught my door before it slammed shut. She told me that I was way out of line as she took hold of my ear and leash and led me back to the living room. Bob had pulled his pants back up but we just kept going towards the stairs. Mom followed us as she led me over to the bench she had warned me about before. She bent me over it and strapped me down by the leather straps that were around the legs. She quickly had my hands strapped down to the other side so I could not move. She then retrieved a wooden cane and handed it to mom.

“She is all yours now Mary” and with a little pause one whack hit me and I began to cry.

“Now count these out as we go little girl” she said as I answered her. After the tenth blow my ass was burning and she thanked Ms. Smith for the use of the cane. I thought it was over but soon found out I was wrong.

“Let me show you what a disrespectful little brat gets when she looses her mind” she said as she grabbed a thick narrow paddle.

She didn’t hesitate at all and with rapid fire blows had me sobbing barely able to breathe before she stopped. She leaned over and grabbed my hair and demanded that I apologize to mom. In between sobs I did as told and then she let go of my hair. She then undid my restraints and let me stand up.

I suggest that doesn’t happen again, do I make myself clear” She asked as I quickly and painfully tried to stand.

The tears were running down my face now and my mascara had run down my cheeks. My hair was a mess but they didn’t mind. Ms. Smith handed my mom the leash and they led me back up the stairs. The people downstairs all had quit what they were doing and followed us back to the living room. I was once again the center of attention when mom sat next to Bob.

“I think Vicky would like to tell you something honey” she told him.

He stood up and approached me as I told him I was sorry. That wasn’t good enough for mom and she had me tell him again. I surely didn’t want a repeat of what just happened downstairs, so I was eager to say whatever they wanted me to say.

“I am sorry for being such a brat Sir and I hope you forgive me” I told him still whimpering as I looked down at the floor.

He walked over to me and gently put his arms on my shoulders and assured me it was ok. Mom then told me I had to ask him nicely if he would still give me my reward. So I continued to go along with them and asked him like she wanted. He took one hand and slide it down to his zipper and sprang free his cock. Then he slowly lowed me to my knees and his cock was even bigger then mom’s fake one. Mom got up and came closer and encouraged me to take him in my mouth and suck him like I did her. He was guiding me to the rhythm he wanted when I felt him stiffen and tense up after about five minutes or so.

Then mom spoke up and told me “Swallow it all and don’t you dare spill any of it” right before he shot his load.

I thought that was bad enough but when he finished and pulled out I noticed the others were playing with each other and another guy stepped up. He helped me to my feet and had me bend over and suck him off also. Bob went back to mom and kissed her deeply before they started getting serious themselves by making out. After guy number two shot his load, Ms. Smith decided it was her turn. She took me by the leash and pulled me over the arm of the couch and pulled her panties to one side.

“I want you to make me cum so you had best get busy” she said as she held my leash inches from her pussy.

I began to lick her when she began to grind herself harder against my face. As she rode my face, another guy came up from behind me and lifted my outfit and without any lube what so ever, began to thrust his cock deep inside of me. I began to jump but was held in place by not only my leash but him holding my hips. I tried to scream but with my face buried in Ms. Smiths crouch, I couldn’t. She finished and slid away but he only picked up the pace. It felt like I was going to be ripped apart but was too exhausted to fight it. After he finished by filling me with his load, he pulled out and I collapsed to the floor. I laid there for awhile and soon everyone settled down.

Ms. Smith told me to retrieve my butt plug and after all that, it went right in without much pain at all. She had me go wash my face and when I returned people were starting to leave. I was told the fun was over and should get them their things. After they all left and it was just me, mom, Bob, and Ms. Smith left. They told me to have a seat as Ms. Smith patted the couch next to her. My ass was still burning from the spanking that I received earlier in the night. I felt very tired and used but at the same time I noticed that I too had an orgasm by all the mess inside my cage.

“I hope you learned your lesson tonight little girl” Ms. Smith asked me as she pulled my head to her shoulder.

“Did you enjoy tonight Vicky” she asked as mom watched with a big smile on her face.

I was very tired and sore but at the same time did enjoy it very much too. I just curled up and looked up to her and said “Thank you Ma’am”.

She rubbed my head as mom got up and her and Bob headed for the door. Bob got her jacket and she turned to me.

“I am so proud of you darling and I will see you soon” and with that they left.

Ms. Smith again told me that “Overall you were a good girl but I hope you never have another out burst like you did tonight”

She then told me that tonight I could go get cleaned up and go to bed. She told me that the cleaning can wait until tomorrow but then it will be back to our normal routine. With that I got up and took a shower before quickly falling asleep. The next day after all the cleaning was done and the welts began to heal, it was back to my normal routine. With work, chores, getting my G.E.D., paddles, and submission, life soon was back to normal. Except that when I finally went back to moms house, I went with a whole new look on life.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Becoming a Girl 2

Dr.Love, What happened here should never happen to anyone. I hope that your ordeal is over.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine