Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 18

Printer-friendly version

I melted as Steve, of all people wanted to buy me jewelry. He put his big strong arms around me and pulled me in to give me a goodbye peck on the cheek. I was putty in his arms and melted with his kiss on the cheek. He whispered in my ear, "Terri, see you Saturday, I will pick you up at 3, please stay for dinner and maybe you could bring your new purchase from Victoria's Secret too".

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 18
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 18
 

The next morning at breakfast I was really upbeat about our dinner last night with Steve, my first date. Even my wife commented how proud she was on how I handled myself with Steve here at dinner.

Today was Sunday and Cathy suggested we go to the gym at the Institute, then out for lunch and some shopping. It was like I was programmed to get excited when I heard the word "shopping". I jumped at the idea and said, "Let's go!"

While getting dressed, Cathy suggested just light makeup, that we have an appointment to do a make-over at the mall. JC Penney was having a special make-over event.

Cathy stared at me while I was dressing. I was getting real good at hooking my retro pointed bra, bending over and reaching in my D cups to "adjust" my girls as Cathy calls it and hooking my garters on my panty girdle. She came over and gave me a big hug again saying how proud she was of me on how well I have adjusted to beating my disease.

She handed me a very tight feminine sweater, with a pretty white lace bow in front, just tied off under the bustline and Capri pants in hot pink. I put my high heels on, daily shoes for me it seems, and looked in the mirror. My outfit screamed hot shapely girl. I got a big smile, loved the look. Wow, that CD therapy must have helped me last night.

I grabbed my leotards and gym bag then we were off to the gym.

At the gym, my wife went upstairs to talk with the staff saying she needed to talk about new classes for me. Later I found out she got new CD's for my listening "pleasure" or should I say therapy into womanhood. I thought I was done with the CD therapy but Cathy said they wanted to "add to" my nightly training to help me accept my dating men.

I always have fun at the gym. It's quite different from my old "boys" gym. Here we do light exercises and the trainer keeps telling me that exercises will help tone up my breasts or my hips or tighten my stomach. I think it was working.

The trainer Holly commented how perky my bustline was and loved the shape I was in. I tried to explain it was the retro bra I was wearing. She said, "However you handle it, you look marvelous, Dear."

After our hour workout we showered and got dressed. I always love doing my makeup here at the Institute. They have the best makeup tables, lots of lights, and every kind of makeup a girl would ever want.

I had a glow about me as Cathy and I were walking to the car. The clicking of my high heels, the swaying of my hips, and swinging of my purse were sending a real message... "I enjoy being a woman, a very attractive shapely woman with a demeanor of being on top of the world with my new lifestyle."

Cathy walked behind me thinking, "How great is this, my husband is a knockout, drop dead gorgeous woman, and he loves his new life. I think I might like this too."

We got to the mall and went right to JC Penney where the makeover session was. It turned out Cathy made an appointment for us and the makeup lady already knew of my disease. She introduced herself as Pricilla and wow was she a knock out, with beautiful makeup. I told her how much I liked her makeup and would like to look just like her. She smiled and said she had something very special for me.

I found myself "checking her out" for her clothes and style. I had no sexual male feelings towards her, just a woman's feeling to see what she was wearing and how beautiful she was. I wanted to look just like her. Wow, those Institute CD's are working overtime on my brain!

My wife and I were taken out of the crowded area into a corner in the back of the store. This area was very feminine and felt very warm, nice, relaxing.

Pricilla guided me into a very comfortable chair with my wife right next to me having her makeover done too. Cathy said to Pricilla, "Give Terri the works, she deserves the best."

I felt so soft and feminine, it seemed like I was in a dream world where everything was perfect.

Pricilla commented how soft and beautiful my skin was and that my facial features were perfect. She said I should be a model. I thought to myself that the estrogen and those pills must have really been working well for her to say that.

I melted saying "Thank you, thank you."

After an hour I was putty in her hands. Looking in the mirror I almost started crying, I was so happy. Pricilla said, "Don't cry, your makeup will run."

Now I was drop dead gorgeous. I could not believe how great I looked. My wife was hugging me saying this is my new look. The eye shadow, a pale blue, really brought out my eyes, the liner makeup around the bottom of my eyes was the perfect color, and the accent on my cheeks was perfect. Even the new shade of pink glossy lipstick was screaming sexy woman. My whole face just shouted femininity.

We walked out with two bags of my new makeup. I felt so good and my wife knew it.

Walking by Victoria's Secret, of course Cathy said, "Terri, we have to stop in and see what's new." Nowadays, I had no problem shopping in VS. I went in the store and felt very comfortable shopping there. We looked at everything. I just loved their lingerie and wanted it all.

Cathy held up a beautiful nightgown. I just loved it. It had thin spaghetti straps with beautiful bra cups in pink lace with some draping down from the cups like a mini dress and of course that little lace bow between the bra cups. I love that. Plus the nightgown had matching panties, which seemed to be all lace with little pretty bows all over them, very very feminine.

Cathy brought it over to me and whispered in my ear, "Terri, sweetie, do you think Steve would like this?"

I looked stunned and said, "Cathy, I don't think he will see me in that little outfit anytime soon." Cathy's reply was quick, "Terri, you would be surprised how soon he might see you in this nightie. I'm sure he would melt in your hands seeing you in this lovely item."

The clerk stepped up and said that was their best seller. "The nightie goes by bra size and will fit perfectly then. What size can I get for you ladies?"

Cathy popped right in saying 36D would be perfect. I got so red in the face, I knew what she was thinking and I was not anywhere close to wearing that little "thing" for a man!

She brought over a pale pink nightie in my size. Wow was it pretty and the nightie was saying, "Try me on, I am yours". I loved it and my wife knew it. Cathy jumped in saying "We will take it. Wrap it up before we change our minds."

As we were checking out, the clerk commented on my makeup, Saying how lovely I looked and that she loved the color and my eyeliner. Wow, I was shocked with the comments I am having on my new "face"! I was thinking "This is really fun."

As we were walking out, I told my wife I was not sure what she had in mind, but she had something up her sleeve.

As we were walking to lunch my mind was going a mile a minute. Would I wear this pretty nightie for Steve soon? I am thinking I would like to wear it for him. The nightie was a knockout and would blow him away. What was I thinking, dressing for a man, in a nightie no less?

As we were walking out of Victoria's Secret, Cathy took out her camera and asked the clerk to take our photo.

I took up a pose that was so feminine, holding my shoulders back, crossing my legs like it was second nature. There I was with my big VS pink bag in one hand and my JC Penney bags and purse, of course, looking like I was the shopping princess. As Cathy said, "A picture of loveliness".

As we were strolling to lunch, Cathy said she had a surprise for me. I got all excited and begged her what it was. I was like a little school girl, all giggly.

"Terri, I invited Steve to join us for lunch today", Cathy said. Wow, I stopped in my tracks, stunned, seeing him two days in a row. Cathy said, "I knew you would look pretty after your makeover and I wanted Steve to see your new look, I hope that is all right."

With a big big smile, I said of course it is. Cathy had set the plan for me and anything she wanted was OK with me, of course! Deep down I was nervous because I was not sure if Steve would like all the makeup on me, my new look.

Cathy's plan worked. Steve was waiting for us at the door of the restaurant, right on time, looking his best. Wow, he does look good!

When we got to our table, he held the chair and helped me in like a real gentleman. Steve started the conversation by saying "Your makeup session really gave you a new pretty look. Terri, I like your new look." I was blown away that he liked it, but felt all warm and giggly that he liked my new look. He then went on asking what was in the Victoria's Secret bag. He commented on how pink and colorful my bag was, that there must be something very pretty inside.

I blushed and said, "Oh yes, we went shopping for some nightwear, that is all". Cathy popped right in and said, "We got Terri the most darling nightgown, Steve. They have the most pretty nightgowns at VS." I got so embarrassed, red in the face. Steve asked if he could see my new purchase. Like a typical girl, I said, "Oh Steve this was a girly purchase, you wouldn't want to see it."

Steve was quick, he popped right back saying, "Well maybe some day you could show me, even model it for me, hah?"

Cathy saw I was getting nervous with this talk and changed the subject. Lunch was fun, but at the end Steve reminded me of our pool party at his house this weekend. Cathy looked surprised but just left the conversation alone until later.

While walking out, Steve asked where we were off to next. Cathy said, "We are going jewelry shopping over at the Brighton store. Would you like to join us?"

Steve was very polite and said, "That sounds fun, but I can't today. I've got to run, but maybe someday I could buy you something special there Terri. I love the store. They have such nice jewelry and hand bags."

I melted as Steve, of all people wanted to buy me jewelry. He put his big strong arms around me and pulled me in to give me a goodbye peck on the cheek. I was putty in his arms and melted with his kiss on the cheek. He whispered in my ear, "Terri, see you Saturday, I will pick you up at 3, please stay for dinner and maybe you could bring your new purchase from Victoria's Secret too".

I was speechless, all I could say was, "See you Saturday Steve, thanks for having lunch with us today."

Cathy could see I was weak in the knees. She hugged me, held me up and said, "Ok, Terri let's go shopping". She whisked me off and went to the Brighton jewelry store.

We got around the corner. Cathy stopped dead in her tracks and said, "Terri, you little 'chicky poo', you never told me about your pool date with Steve this weekend, plus it's at his house? I think that is great, I want to hear all about how he asked you! We will have to go shopping for your big event."

She asked me what he whispered in my ear as he was giving me that special peck on the cheek. I told her that Steve asked me to bring my new Victoria's Secret purchase to the pool party and maybe I could model it.

I was so flustered, I said to Cathy, "How could I bring that nightie and model it for Steve?" Cathy looked me dead in the eyes, saying, "Terri, Sweetie, maybe not this weekend, but some day you will love to model this nightie for him. That is why we buy sexy lingerie, for our men."

Cathy then quick changed the subject and asked how this second date came about.

I told Cathy he asked me last Saturday at the pool party and I accepted, what else could I say? I looked at Cathy saying, "Why do we need to shop again for a pool party event? I already have a bathing suit and a pool wrap."

"Oh, Terri, you still have a lot to learn about womanhood. We love to shop and have different outfits for each date. We can't wear the same outfit with the same man. We need to buy you a new bathing suit, you will learn."

Cathy was all excited about my second date with Steve. She giggled saying, "Let's get into the Brighton store here and get you some pool party jewelry".

The whole week was a whirlwind of shopping and talking about how to handle myself at my date with Steve, this time all alone with him at his house. We went shopping each night for nail polish, a new bathing suit at Mary's, new sandals, purse, everything.

Wednesday night we went to the Institute to pick up new CD's. While driving home I asked Cathy what the new CD's were for since I thought I was done with that program at the Institute.

She looked at me with the big smile and said, "Terri, these CDs are some new help for your pretty self. The Institute thought these new lessons might help you on your second date."

I was all smiles and OK with the help, after all I think I have been programmed to listen to these CD's at night and to accept the CD therapy plus my wife's directions.

Friday at work I was so nervous, the girls saw my feelings. Somehow women can sense such feelings, it was so much fun. I really wanted to talk with them about my second date.

Jennifer nailed it right on the head asking me if I was going to be seeing Steve again this weekend. I got all red and she said, "Terri 'fess up, tell us girls everything about your next date with Steve".

I wanted to spill the beans, I was getting so excited. I was not sure why but I was ready to do this.

I told the girls all about meeting Steve at the mall last Sunday for lunch, the Victoria's Secret bag conversation and his wanting to see my nightgown and of course my second date at his house tomorrow, alone.

All the girls were blown away at all the things happening to me. They seemed so jealous, like they wanted that experience of a man "chasing them". I told them all about our shopping for the big event, how he will pick me up. I was real nervous about a man picking me up and being in full control of the date as I thought he might be.

All the girls jumped right in saying, "Terri, let the man pamper you. That is what the man does, picks you up, opens your door, pays for dinner, and he even buys you jewelry at Brighton. How wonderful, you are such a lucky girl. Sweetie talk him into going to the mall to the Brighton store to buy you something special on your second date. I bet he will jump at the idea, you have him right in the palm of your hand", said one of the girls.

My head was spinning, we got back to work and I could hardly focus on work, thinking about Steve buying me jewelry. Wow, this is all so new to me!

That night Cathy and I had another girly night, doing our nails, practicing my new makeup style and modeling my new bathing suit. We bought a very pretty "cover-up" as Cathy calls it. She said I should wear this for dinner, to change the mood from a pool party to a dinner party. Wow, so much to think of! "Style, dress is everything," she said.

We packed a bag, just happened to be in my Victoria Secret bag with items I would need for the pool party. Cathy looked at me with her big smile, "Would you like to pack your new Victoria Secrets nightie?"

I got all flustered saying, "I am not staying over night for sure, so why would I need a nightgown?"

Cathy said, "Terri, let's pack it, you never know what will happen. You might just want to model it for Steve. You know how interested he was in your mystery purchase at Victoria Secret. You don't have to stay overnight. The night is long and you might want to have fun with him and show him how sexy you look in your nightie too".

I was still flustered, but for some reason, maybe the CD's trained me and it was the wish of Cathy, I went to my drawer, got the nightie and placed it in the big pink bag.

Cathy was so happy, she giggled and hugged me saying, "Terri, you will have such a fun time. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see all your fun."

I could not sleep all night. Cathy had another beauty salon appointment for me at noon. Off we went to get all "decked out".

Betty loved my new makeup style and she made me up as perfectly as the JC Penney lady did. I was a vision of loveliness.

Cathy picked me up and as we were driving home I got nervous saying to Cathy, "Why am I so excited about this second date with Steve? I feel like a little school girl, excited about this date, wanting to get into his arms."

Cathy smiled and said, "Terry the Institute has helped you with your estrogen shots to become a woman in every sense of the word. Enjoying the company of a man is part of the feminine experience. Enjoy this date. Steve is a perfect gentleman. He will not push you into anything you are not comfortable with."

I'm not sure what all that means, but for some reason I was OK and felt ready for this new experience.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope this is going somewhere!

I will keep reading, but not for much longer if I don't see a change from shopping, salon, tapes, dinner parties.

Give me a break!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Big changes coming...

Rita,

Big changes coming... hope you like. Will post another chapter this Sat. 1/2.

Give me your thoughts where this story line should go.....

Thanks and Happy New year,

Terry