TransBike-Merry Christmas Wish

Printer-friendly version
lights06.gif

TransBike-Merry Christmas Wish

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing
Synopsis:When a Trans-Woman who has spent her life helping others with their problems finally meets the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike, she finds her special wish is granted and she is healed of her ailments, thanks to the love of her many friends.

[-][+][-]
In a local shopping mall, two women were slowly making their way around the stalls as they eased their way to Santa's Christmas Castle to see the jolly elf. the gray haired woman was keeping pace with a younger brunette in a motorized wheelchair. The sight of these women caused quite a stir and some rather snide comments.

"Look at those women! Don't they look foolish wanting to sit on Santa's lap?" came from an oily looking teen wearing leather. He exuded a stench from dirty clothes that caused others to veer away.

"Alright! Get out of here, kid! I've got complaints from all over the mall about you!" declared a security guard with bulging biceps.

"Yeah, you and what army?"

"Just me, kid."

he tried to pull a blade, but the guard disarmed him, quickly and cuffed him, "Kid, you lose. You're banned from the mall until further notice," he grinned as he handed him over to his partner.

"Claude, what have we here?"

"Some kid causing trouble, that's all. He's banned, too, Fritz."

Fritz looked at the silent teen, "Claude, I know this kid. Brian here goes to school with my kids."

"Well, Brian might not get any Christmas this year, being on Santa's naughty list," chuckled Claude as Fritz led Brian away.

Then the woman in the motorized wheel chair spoke, "Thank you, officer. That teen made fun of Penny and me."

"I saw that, ma'am. But why are you two ladies seeing Santa?"

"As for me, I have always had my picture taken with Santa. It is one of the very few joys in my life," she sighed.

Penny placed a loving hand on her shoulder, "Sephrena, what about all of the time you spend helping everybody at the site?"

"Penny, do that out of LOVE for everybody. At times, some of those at the site makes me want to cry out in frustration from other attitudes. But then there are others who make it worth while," she smiled.

"Ma'am? Are you the Sephrena Lynn Miller at Big Closet?"

"Yes I am, why?"

"I go there and read the stories after my shift ends, and my family loves the site, too," he grinned.

"Do you ever comment or vote?"

"Every now and then as Guest Reader, same for my family, too. We have a big screen TV that we use as a monitor, Penny."

"Okay, but why not join?" asked Sephrena.

"To tell the truth, I never thought about it since me and my family are not T.G. like you are."

"Claude, there is an author there that is like you. He joined because he likes the stories, and enjoys writing."

"Oh? Who?"

"Stanman63."

"Oh, I forgot about him. I like his stories. Guess that Big Closet will get a fw new members when I get home," he chuckled.

Penny looked at the line, "Good, looks like we're next, Sephy."

"Thanks, Pen," turning to Claude, "I know that you'll be welcomed at the site," replied Sephy coasted up to Santa.

As he went on his patrol, Santa's helper came over to Sephy, "Ma'am, are you here for your picture with Santa?"

Sephy thought that the petite blond looked cute in her green Christmas Elf dress with matching hose, red Santa cap and Elf shoes, "Yes I am, is there a problem?"

"Well, we don't know how to do it with you in a wheelchair, that's all."

Oh, don't worry. I can walk. it's just easier on my back to ride," she sighed.

"Okay. Need any help getting into his lap?"

"Yes, I have arthritic hands. Could you help me?"

"Sure thing. My name is Angel," she offered as she handed Sephy the registeration card.

"I am Sephrena," she replied as she passed over the comleted form.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's go."

Sephy turned to Penny, "Be back soon."

Santa's Helper gently guided her over to Santa, "Santa, here's a big girl to have her picture taken,"

As Sephy got seated, he gave out his traditional laugh, "Well, you are a big girl. Do you have a Christmas Wish?" he asked as he read her name.

"Yes, I wish that my pain would go away."

"My child, that is a very big wish. If I can, I will grant it."

She hugged him, "Thanks Santa."

After Penny had her's taken, they had one taken together with Santa. As they left, Santa wiped a tear from his eye, "Angel, that lady in the chair deserves to have her wish granted. But only the Lord can grant her wish. Me, I give away toys," he sighed.

"Santa, I believe that her wish will be granted, tonight."

He let out his traditional laugh, "If you believe that, your wings will appear."

Then from her back, a pair of pure white feathery wings formed, "And now my Wish to be a Christmas Angel is granted."
[-][+][-]
As Penny and Sephrena neared the movie theater annex to see the latest Disney movie, they saw a men dressed in a black tuxedo appear before them as he pedaled a bike, "Penny, could we be in the Twilight Zone?"

"I don't know, but doesn't Stan write about this?"

"Yes, that's the TransBike, and the Dapper Gentleman is riding it. But how is this happening?"

The Dapper Gentleman steped off of the bike, "Dear lady, I am here to grant your Christmas Wish."

"But you are a fictional character in one of Stan's stories," argued Penny.

"Ah, but this IS still a story, Stan has written you two into it as his present to you two."

"Dapper Gentleman, will this story change reality?"

"Unfortunately, no, Sephrena," he sadly sighed.

Penny placed her hand on Sephy's shoulder, "Sephrena, Stan wants to give you this story for Christmas. Will you accept?"

She smiled, "Yes, I will. How can I refuse?"

Then the ladies felt their bodies glow as the TransBike's magical light bathed them in its glow.

"Sephrena, stand up and feel your new body," he instructed.

She got up and saw her new body in the mall's mirrored walls, "PENNY! IT WORKED! I'M NOW THE ORIENTAL GIRL THAT I WANT TO BE!" exclaimed Sephrena.

The renewed Penny was now a petite curly haired brunette wearing a red dress, white tights and penny loafers, "I can see that, Sephy. And Stan has granted me my wish, too."

"Yes, now your reality here is changed. Here you two were born as girls and are still involved with Big Closet as you are in reality," informed the Dapper Gentleman."
[-][+][-]
MERRY CHRISTMAS

[-][+][-]
To Be Continued...

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful Thoughts

littlerocksilver's picture

Stan,

You are a kind and gentle person.

Happy holidays,

Portia

Portia

Happy ending Ps:why the "Bad

Happy ending
Ps:why the "Bad Boy to Good Girl" in in the keywords?

Dang it !!!

NoraAdrienne's picture

I worked on that for over an hour, checking the spelling and everything. Leave it to me to F it up in the last sentence. I missed the last time he used the word rality instead of reality. I need to get new glasses... LOL LOL LMSAO

Stanman, Your little story

Stanman,
Your little story is way beyond cool and loving, you captured the Spirit of Christmas while treating two very lovely and wonderful ladies to a special and deserving story about them. May you, Sephrena, and Penny, all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh yes, as you wrote this darling little piece, did you hear any bells ring when Angel got her wings? Remember "every time a bell rings, an angel gets their wings". Hugs to you, Jan