Becoming Monica - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 2

by Closetdrsr


 
Chapter Two
 
 
Dad was home from work late on Monday. I had prepared dinner and finished all my homework when he got in.

As we sat at the dining table, he filled me in on what was happening. Step-Grandpa Jack (Maria's dad) wasn't well, and was probably going to be admitted into hospital after the holidays. His kidneys and liver were damaged, and the doctors were testing for Cancer. He suggested that we all go up there over christmas, but that I'd be able to return home because I had work and they weren't really my family. Maria and the twins would be back sunday, but in the new year would probably stay with her mother until something was sorted out. He would travel back and forth for the weekends, and may try to do some work from up there. He told me it was a big responsibility to be here on my own, and to expect to be on my own each weekend, and to not let him down.

After our talk, we went and checked out the loft. He liked that I had put the dresser in the wardrobe and the tv on top of it. It really opened up the room. It was too late to try and move my bed that night since it would need to be disassembled, but he promised to help me tomorrow night.

After swim practice on Tuesday, dad helped me move my bed as he had promised. The first night sleeping in the loft was a
little strange, and there was still a slight paint smell. Dad was up late Wednesday morning as he didn't hear me go out for my paper route. Friday rolled round and he was off to the step-grandparents again, to pick up Maria.

Friday night I got dressed up in the sundress again, and revisited the park. The only people I saw were an older couple walking their dog. But it felt good to be a girly again. We had a trial swim meet on Saturday afternoon, and didn't get home till five. I found a really nice royal blue turtleneck top and a shortish twill skirt in the closet. They were very comfortable to wear, but to be honest I was a little disappointed in the shape of my boobs. They just didn't look right with something this formfitting. I stayed in Saturday night, studying for semester finals next week. Sunday morning, I did housework. Washing, ironing, folding, cleaning the bathrooms. This time though, I didn't put everything back in the closet.

The underwear went into my dresser along with the turtleneck top. The sundress and twill skirt went into my closet.

Everyone arrived back in time for dinner. I had cooked a chicken roast. Maria gave me a big hug when she saw me, and even the twins came over and hugged me. She gave my new room the once over and the thumbs up approval. She asked if I could help move the twins into my old room and put her sewing stuff into their room during the week.

The next week flew past. I had four half days with exams. Overall, I felt pretty good that I'd get good grades. I caught up with Dave thursday afternoon after Math. We walked back to his place, pushing our bikes. He wasn't so comfortable with his exams, but was hopeful for a C in Math. He asked me whether I had spoken to Susan about Winter Dance. Samantha had been really pleased that he'd asked her. I told him I hadn't even thought about it, so he kicked me, and said to pull my finger out. He'd made inquiries, and indications were that Susan would like for me to ask her.

Christmas came and went. I got an ipod and a cellphone, and dad installed an new highspeed wireless router in the loft so that I could use my laptop out there. Dads folks gave me $100. I went with Dad, Maria and the twins and spent four days up with Maria's mom. Her dad was still in the hospital, but was currently stable. The cancer had been confirmed, and now the doctors were figuring out next steps.
After four days I had had enough of small town living. Nobody did anything, and most of the shops were closed right through to New Years. I caught a bus back home. That was a tedious five hour ride; thank god for the ipod. Dad had given me $200 for groceries, and said he'd see me after New Years. I had to promise no parties at home, but I could go to a party on New Years Eve as long as I rang them to tell them where.

I got home late afternoon. I took the car to go grocery shopping, mostly meals in a box like lean cuisine, but also some
milk and juice. When I got home, Dave was waiting for me. I had texted him from my cellphone during the bus ride, so he had dropped by to say happy holidays. His folks had agreed to let him have a news years party at his place, and he came over to invite me. It sounded like he was inviting half the school as well. He hung around chatting for half the evening, sharing a frozen pizza and a couple of large Cokes. When he left at 8, I was really tired and had an early night.
The next morning, after paper delivery, I went to the rec center and did 50 lengths of the pool. It felt good to get some christmas rust out of my system. As I was leaving, Steve came by, asking how my christmas was. I told him what I'd got and about Maria's dad. He asked me if i'd got my exam results yet. He'd done ok, mostly B's, although a low C on english and a C in chem hadn't impressed his folks too much. He'd been told he'd have to cut back on the dates until his grades had improved.
On the way home I rode down Main Street. Dingles bookstore had closed back in October, and it looked like someone else was moving in. The store had a sign up saying 'Platos Closet opening on New Years'. It looked like a clothing shop, with all those circular racks. I stopped off at the bank and deposited my christmas gift, and my paper route money.
At home in the mailbox was my result card from school. I had scored 96 in Math and 90 in Chem. English, French, Graphic
Design and History all in the 80's. Photography 77. Dad and Maria would be happy. Dad was a little concerned that their
absences would be detrimental to my grades, but these were way up there.

I stopped by to say happy holidays to Mrs Frankston. She was happy to see me. Her oldest son had stopped by on Christmas
day for an hour or so, but no one else had come to see her. We shared a piece of fruit cake (it was really good) and I told her about Maria's dad. She told me her hip and knee were playing up, and that she maybe going into hospital for the doctors to take a look, but she didn't know when that would be. She asked if I could feed her cat when she went in.

I got dressed that night, just in the sundress, but it started to rain after dinner, so I stayed inside. I watched a movie on tv, then went online. I updated my profiles; I have 2, one male, one female. I then searched again for breastforms. I purchased the pair of oval forms and a new wig, this one a lot longer in length than Maria's, and I got it in Chestnut, with blonde highlights. They still had the special on the glue, and were offering free shipping. Still, with tax it was over $250.

The last day of the year was busy. I spent most of it at Dave's, helping him decorate, and helping his mom set out the hors d'ouvres. The rest of the time I chased his kid sister around. She always seems to be under my feet. Around 8.30, people started to arrive. Most of them were the jocks, mostly football squad, and their girlfriends, mostly cheerleaders. By 10.30 there was more than 40 people in the house. Daves parents retired to the upstairs level (which was out of bounds for the guests). In the basement, someone was playing DJ, and had cranked up the volume. They had a reasonable selection from what I could hear, maybe a little heavy on the screamo, but complimented by some girl tracks like Sara Bareilles and Gwen Stefani.

I wandered around chatting to people I knew, which wasn't that many. I found Dave with Samantha in the kitchen. Samantha asked me how I was, how were the holidays going and how did I go in my exams. When I told her, she has impressed. She said I should talk to Susan because she did really well also. I asked if Susan was here, to which I got the expected answer of "I haven't seen her, but she was invited".

Dave gave me a friendly punch as I was leaving and tried to say quietly, "Don't forget to ask about you know what"

"What?" Samantha asked, having heard.

"Um, well, Mike here, was umm, thinking about asking Susan to the Winter Dance" said Dave.

"Oh. Thats a good idea. Susan hasn't dated all school year, and Mike, you should ask her. You're so much alike" gushed Samantha. "I don't believe any of those things CeeCee and her friends have been telling about her."

"Um, what things?" I asked.

"Well, you know that she stopped dating after Tommy was arrested."

I looked at Samantha perplexed, "Who's Tommy? I thought Susan dated Harry"

"She did. Tommy was Harry's sister Abby's boyfriend. He was arrested for beating her up"

"Tommy beat Susan?" I was confused.

"No dummy, he beat up Abby, Harry's sister" Samantha looked at me to see if I got it.

"Ok, but why does that have anything to do with Susan" I asked, trying to get the topic back on track.

"Well, and this is just Ceecee's version of events, but she says Tommy caught Abby and Susan together, you know, in bed"

"Oh wow" was all I could say.

"I don't believe it" said Dave. "Tommy was a hot head, and he didn't like Harry for some reason. My money is on Abby

sticking up for Harry, thats why Tommy beat her up."

"But why would that affect Susan?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," replied Dave, "But that was when Harry disappeared to college. I don't think anyone outside his family has heard from him since then. Not even Susan I think."

"Maybe she just misses him" I offered, "Hell, I haven't dated a girl since Kylie Hatcher, and that was end of freshman year. No ones making a fuss about that."

"That's because some of the girls think you're gay" said Sam, then covered her mouth.

"Oops, sorry. I don't think that personally." apologized Sam.

"What gave them that idea" I asked, looking at both Samantha and Dave.

"Well, apart from the not dating, you're polite, you dress well"

"you're way too responsible" added Dave.

"and you have a small build, and really nice skin" finished Sam.

"and you speak quietly and sort of girly, and you don't have the lump on your throat"" said Dave.

I stared at Dave. "Hey you asked" he said.

"I bet you that if I dressed you up as a girl, you'd look really pretty, and hardly anyone could tell." said Sam.

"Ha, just like Monica used to do eh mikey?" laughed Dave.

"Monica had you in a dress a number of times as well" I chided.

"Who's Monica, and why were you in a dress Dave?" asked Sam, again looking confused.

"Monica was mike's older sister. She used to babysit us when Mike lived across the street. Sometimes to punish us, she'd dress us up" said Dave. "It was her way of keeping us in the house, instead of running around outside"

"I never knew you had a sister Mike. What happened to her?"

"She died in a car accident. Almost 4 years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mike" offered Sam.

"For all Monica's weirdness, she was a great sister. Looked after me when Mom died. I still miss her."

"You're Mom died as well?"

"Mikes mom was shot, what, about seven years ago" said Dave looking to me for confirmation. I nodded. "You probably don't, but you may recall that bank robbery in Ashton. Mikes Mom was the assistant Manager there, she and a teller were shot and killed."

I was glad Dave was telling Sam, as I was tearing up just thinking about it. Sam came around the counter and gave me a big hug.
"I truly had no idea Mike, I'm really sorry for you" she said as she gave me another hug.

I'll admit getting a hug from Samantha Reading was making my day.

"Hey, thats enough" said Dave when he noticed I was smiling.

"Anyway, Monica went a little wierd after Mike's dad started dating Maria. She went all bad girl for a while." said Dave when Samantha had sat down beside him again.

"She was just acting up, rebeling that Dad had replaced Mom so quickly" I said. "She cycled through phases, goth and emo mostly. But she kept up her grades and got into Stanford."

"How about you Mike, how did you react to Maria." asked Sam

"Well, shes not my mom, but she doesn't really try to be either. She just wants to be there, and she's tied up with the twins now. I like her for that. It was tough at the beginning when Monica was looking for support and expecting me to back her, but things are ok between us. Most people don't pick that she's not my mom now."

"Thats because you look so much alike, well apart from the hair. I'd swear, if you were a girl Mike, and had longer, darker hair, you could be Maria's sister or even daughter" exclaimed Dave.

"Oh" was all I could manage as I went bright red with embarrassment as I thought back to the image I had of myself in the mirror looking just like Maria on her honeymoon.

"Why didn't you say something to me Dave. Did you think I was gay too?."

"Well, I don't think about it too much. You're you. And we've been friends since elementary. Heck, sometimes I think half the football team could be gay, and half the cheerleaders are lesbian."

We all laughed at that.

"Anyway, I think you should ask Susan out", offered Samantha."Don't take this wrong, but I think she'll accept as you're not threatening like most boys and you're asking as a friend."

"Gee, thanks for the vote of manhood" I muttered.
 
 
Shortly afterward, Dave had to go and separate a couple of guys getting loud, before someone or something got broke. Sam stayed and chatted some more for a while, before heading off to talk to some of her other friends. I wandered around for a little, talking to some people, ignoring some others. Midnight came and went, we all sang 'Auld lang syne", and people started going home shortly thereafter. I think most of the couples were heading off to the park point.

At one o'clock, I excused myself to Dave and Sam, who were playing a little tonsil hockey themselves, and rode my bike home. No paper on New Years Day, so I was able to sleep in. Dad called at a little before noon, a little surprised I was there. I was actually on my way out to the rec center for some laps. He brought me up to speed on what was happening with Maria's dad. They were wanting to do more scans to determine the extent of the damage in the liver, and had started him on some drug therapy as an intermediate cause of action. If the tumors were pervasive, then chemotherapy would be necessary, and possibly liver transplant. If the tumors were isolated a partial hepatectomy may be successful. He told me he'd come down on Monday for the week, but was planning to be back up there from friday for two, maybe three weeks if he could organize to work from there.

I told him my exam results, and he was really pleased. As a reward he said I could use the car during the day and evening when I wanted, but not to go to school, and not after nine at night. His opinion was that only Seniors drove to school, and I was still a Junior. He then asked me to organize a meeting with my school councellor for him for Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. He wanted to let her know that I was home alone should anything happen.

After he had hung up, I rode to the rec center and did 50 laps. On the way back home, I again rode down Main Street. I picked up some fresh milk, cheese and a loaf of bread from Safeways. I also picked up a eyeshadow shell and a lipstick. The new shop, Platos Closet was open and there was quite a crowd of people in there, and as I had guessed, it was a clothing shop. More correctly, It was a second hand retro clothing store. It seemed to cater for mostly girls clothing, but there was some boys stuff as well. I only took a quick look as I was carrying the makeup and fresh milk and I wanted to get home with them.

Friday and Saturday were quiet. I dressed up each night, but stayed home watching tv and reading Pride and Prejudice. Sunday was housework day; i'd let the dishes and washing pile up, and I got my school gear ready. The first week of the new school semester is always quiet, no homework. Dad had his meeting with the councilor on Wednesday, no issues there. This semester I'd swapped out photography for Outdoor Pursuits, one of the new Physical Education classes. It concentrated on activities like rock climbing and belaying, mountain bike riding and Kayaking. And Samantha was in the class. During class on Thursday, she asked if I had spoken to Susan yet. She was disappointed that I hadn't.

Friday, Sam took matters into her own hands. Unbeknown to either of us, she had arranged to have lunch together. But it did force me to ask Susan out to the Winter Dance, and Susan did accept.

That afternoon, I walked home with Susan, Sam and Dave. Susan was reserved, even with Sam prodding her to join the conversation, but she did give me her phone number, and asked me to call her over the weekend.

When I got home, there was a package in the mailbox. It was my breast forms and wig. Excitedly I rushed inside to check them out. The wig looked really good. It was long enough to put into a ponytail, or to put it up. Next I checked out the
breast forms. They were amazing. They looked and felt soft like the real thing (I'd only ever felt Kylie Hatchers, but they felt similar), just a little cold.

I took a hot shower and nair'ed my legs. My didn't have any visible chest hair, but I nair'd that as well. I was surprised by the amount of light hair came off. Finally I shaved my underarms. I patted myself down with a big towel, and added a little talcum powder. Then I lay down on my bed, and after applying the glue, carefully positioned them onto my bare chest as per the instructions in the box. When I sat up after about eight minutes, I felt the weight of the forms on my chest pulling forward. They looked huge. I cupped them in my hands, rolling them around, and feeling the nipple between my fingers. I pulled out another tube from the box. It was labeled latex coverage/concealer. Following the instructions, I gently rubbed some cream on the edges of the forms onto my skin. After a couple of minutes it had created a skin like seal so that you couldn't see any join. They looked really natural, and they were starting to warm up too. I took out the black bra and put it on. It felt completely different. Firstly the back strap was lower than I'd worn in the past, and the weight was on the shoulder straps, and secondly, I now had real cleavage.

I wanted to wear something formfitting to show off my new curves and decided on the turtleneck and short twill skirt. I put on the black thong and tan pantyhose, and then took the top and skirt from the bottom drawer of my dresser and put them on.

If I say so myself, the look was exactly what I'd hoped for. The turtleneck accentuated them beautifully. I went back into the house and got the black pumps from Maria's wardrobe, and then did my makeup. I had been experimenting with more colors, learning what went with my skin tone. Today I went with blue eyeshadow, and a light rose lipstick. Lastly I put on my new wig. Although it was still light outside, I grabbed my purse, made sure I had plenty of cash, and got into the car. I drove up to the Safeway carpark, but parked away from the entrance. Waiting until no one was around, I got out of the car and hurried through to Main Street. I wandered through a couple of shops, making my way toward the new shop. I saw a couple of people from school, but no one from my classes, not that I thought anyone would recognize me. I spent almost an hour in Plato's Closet. I'd found a complete Catholic Girls school uniform, including a blazer and mary janes for $70. I found a pair of jeans and 2 shell tops for another $20. Lastly I found a really pretty blue party or prom dress, but when I tried it on it was too small. When I came out of the changing rooms, I almost walked into a girl carrying a similar type of party dress toward the changing rooms.

"Sorry" I said to the girl, then recognized her. Her name was Stephanie, one of the cheerleaders that hung out with Ceecee.

And sure enough, there was Ceecee looking through the party dresses as well.

"Its ok" she replied, before hesitating, "Hey do I know you?"

"I don't think so" I replied looking at her. Of all Ceecee's friends Stephanie was the prettiest. Unfortunately she wasn't one of the brightest.

"I go to Dioceses Catholic Girls School, and you obviously go to Chapperal" I offered, noting that she was still wearing her cheerleading outfit.

"Oh ok" she said "Hey, I like that dress. Are you getting it?"

"No its a bit small for me. It didn't fit right across here" I cupped my boobs.

"Can I try it" she asked "I don't think I'm as big as you up here". She cupped her boobs in return.

We both laughed.

"So what's you name?" she asked. "I'm Stephanie."

"Monica" I replied.

"Hey, Do you know Mark Rogers?"

"I don't know, who is he" I could see where she was going, although I never found out Marks surname.

"Oh, he's just a boy from our school. He said he'd met a Catholic Girl called Monica. He's my friend CeeCee's boyfriend"

She walked out of the changing room in the dress. It looked great on her.

"Wow, that looks gorgeous" I said, "it really goes with your eyes".

"Thanks, I like it a lot too. We have a School dance coming up and this would be perfect"

We walked out of the changing rooms together. I'd never paid much attention to Stephanie before, but she was actually very nice. I guess the company she keeps was a bad thing for her.
 
 
I managed to avoid Ceecee, although I could feel the daggers in my back, and left after paying for my items. After Platos, I walked along the strip. Most stores were still open, being late night shopping. At the jewelers I looked at some earrings, wishing I had my ears pierced. The jeweler told me that I could get them pierced at Walgreens, and would give me a voucher for half price if I bought some goldplated starter studs. I bought a pair of small studs and headed out toward Walgreens.
 
 
On my way I stopped at DQ for an ice cream sundae. When on my way out of DQ, Ceecee and Stephanie were heading in. Stephanie waved, but after a curt stare from Ceecee followed her inside without saying a word. I stood outside for a few minutes eating my ice cream and then started walking up the street toward Walgreens.

At Walgreens, the pharmacist was busy, and couldn't pierce my ears straight away. As I sat in the small waiting area where they have one of those blood pressure machines, I saw Ceecee come into the store. Hiding behind the partition, I watched her look up and down the aisles, and then exit the store. A few minutes later, Stephanie did the same, but halfheartedly.

"Friends of yours?" a womans voice said beside me.

I turned to see the pharmacist. "Not particularly" I replied.

"Well, I'd watch out for the first one that came in here if I were you, not a happy girl that one" she advised. "Now let me see, you'd like your ears pierced?"

"Yes please, does it hurt much?"

"Not much really" as she wiped my ear lobes with alcohol swabs. "But if you don't turn the studs regularly, they can become infected. Ok, do you have some studs?"

I handed her the little bag with the studs, and she picked up what looked like a small gun, loaded a pad and a stud and fit the nozzle over my left ear. It went ppringg, and I felt a small prick on my ear, and she had put the first stud in.

She repeated the process on my right ear. She then wiped both ears again.

"Ok, now remember to turn the studs regularly with clean hands, and keep them in for about six weeks. Gently clean you ears every day. After that, you can take the studs out to clean them every day for about a month or so. After that the holes will be sealed and you can wear post earrings, but no dangles for at least 3 months ok?"

"Ok" I said.

I gave her the coupon from the jeweler, and paid for the piercings.

"Now lets go see whether those two girls are still out there shall we?"

The pharmacist came back a couple of minutes later.

"They're standing on the other side of the street" she said. "Would you like to go out the back door? You can get back on Main at 4th Ave just past Ando's Bakery."

"Thank you" I said. "I just need to get back to the Safeway carpark."
 
 
Carrying my bags, I slipped out the back door. She pointed toward an alleyway that lead over to 4th Ave. Once back on Main Street, I crossed over at 3rd, and made my way back to the car easily enough.

When I got home, I put the clothes I'd bought into a wash and then sat down to watch some tv.
 
I got ready for bed, taking of the wig, and putting it in a small box in my wardrobe. I didn't have a stand for it, and even if I did, I didn't really have a place to put it. I stood in front of the mirror, admiring the shape and weight of my forms through the turtleneck top. I did more of the same when i'd taken the top off, and was only wearing the bra. I could faintly see and feel the nipples through the lace. It was such a turn on, I could only wish that they were real and I could feel my hands. That night I pleasured myself with the dildo again, and figured out that I could adjust the intensity of the vibrator (it had been left on high!). This time it didn't hurt, and after the fourth wave of pleasure I came, wetting the thong and pantyhose. I gently withdrew the dildo, and stepped out off the soiled underwear. My penis was still, well, semi-erect is probably the best term. I've never been into masturbation, but when I took my penis in hand, it was mind blowing.

I lay sated on the bed for a few minutes afterward, cum pooling into my hand as it shrunk. I had never managed to cum twice in the few times I had managed to masturbate.

I carefully stood up and went downstairs to the handbasin and rinsed my hand. I then carefully stripped off the skirt, and bra and stepped into the shower. The water felt great. After the shower, I went back upstairs and stood in front of the mirror. If I placed my hand over my crotch I looked like a real girl. When I took my hand away, I looked like a freak. I picked up my soiled clothes, and put them in the corner. I checked the skirt, and decided it should be washed as well.

I then lay back on the bed to take off the forms. I managed to peal away some of the latex coverage, but I could only pull the edge away from my skin about quarter of an inch or so. It was stuck fast. Panicking a little, I grabbed the instructions from the box the forms came in. Ah, you needed to apply the remover with a gauze swab, whilst gently lifting the form away from the skin. Following the instructions, It took my almost twenty minutes to remove the forms. I now had two red 'circles' on my chest. I also noted that the bra straps had left two faint lines over my shoulders. I cleaned the inside of the forms with hot soupy water, and placed them into their molded box, and slid it back under my bed. Not wanting to sleep naked, I put a pair of panties on.
 
 
I was late for my paper delivery the next morning. I slept like the dead, and had missed the first alarm (luckily my alarm clock has two). After I got back, I put the clothes from the washing machine into the dryer, and put another wash on, including my school uniform. I went back to bed and slept to nine.

When I got up, my left ear was a little sore, and there were a couple of blood spots on my pillow case. I gently washed my ears, and turned the studs. After breakfast I stripped my bed (I found a small cum stain on the sheet) and changed over the washer and dryer. I had to hang the skirt on the line outside to dry as it shouldn't be machine dried. I also hung the turtleneck top as well since it had some wool in it. I folded the clothes I'd bought and put them all in my bottom drawer, except the blazer, which I hung up. I had almost filled the bottom drawer. The top drawer where the underwear was, was also getting full. I had now purloined four bras and six pairs of panties, the white full slip, and the blue cami/half slip set from Maria's suitcase. When the bedding had completed washing, I hung those outside as well.

After lunch I went to the pool for practice. Only Steve noticed the studs in my ears. He thought it was a little girly having both ears done, but two of his other friends had both sides, although they only wore earrings in one side. I bypassed my shower (my chest still had two red half circles) and went home.

Dave rang at five, wanting to know if I wanted to go to the movies. He was taking Samantha, and suggested I might invite Susan for a double date. I asked what time to meet etc and hung up. Luckily I had been paid this morning so I had some cash. I found Susan's phone number and called her. Her Mom answered. Talk about the third degree! She asked questions for almost five minutes before she handed the phone to Susan. Susan apologized for that. Her mom was more than a little protective. I asked if she wanted to go to the movies with me, and Dave and Sam. She had to ask her mom, and after a little bit of pleading on her part, was able to go, but had to be home by 10.00. And I had to go over there and meet her mom first! Susan gave me her address. It was going to be tight to get her back home by 10.00 by bus.

I rang my dad and explained that I had a date, and asked if I could use the car past nine. Score one for me, he reluctantly agreed, but I had to call him as soon as I got home, which had to be before 11. And no one else but my date in the car! I rang Dave back, and told him we'd meet them there before seven. I explained that Susan had to be home by ten.

I got changed into tan chinos and a white casual shirt, and decided shoes over sneakers. A better impression I think. I added my swim team jacket in case it got cold.

I arrived at Susan's a little after six. She was still getting ready, but her mom invited me inside. Her Mom was the pharmacist from last night!. She looked at me strangely, like she was trying to place me. Susan come out five minutes later wearing jeans and a tight fitting top. She also wasn't wearing sneakers, but strappy heels. She already had an inch or so on me without them. She looked really good. I promised to have her home by ten, but mentioned I was unsure what movies we were going to see. Her mom said that 10.30 would be ok as long as Susan rang once we got to the theatre and had decided.

I led Susan out to the car and opened the door for her. Her mom waved from the doorstep, and Susan waved back. On the way to the theatre, Susan said "Nice earrings"

"Thanks" I said. "They're a little tender"

"Both sides?" She asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't remember which side to get, so I got both"

"Both supposedly means bi. Most boys wear it on the left. Where did you get them done?"

"At the pharmacy on Main Street" I replied.

"My mom works there. Did she do them for you, or did Daphne?"

"It may have been the other girl. I'm not sure. They were all wearing white coats and I had my eyes closed."

She laughed. She had a really nice laugh. I'd never heard it before at school.

"Sam said that you don't date anymore" i asked. "Can I ask why?"

A shadow briefly passed over her face, but she shook it off quickly. "No real reason" she answered. "A couple of the jock crowd asked me out earlier this year, but I wasn't interested."

"So why did you accept my invitation to the Winter Dance?"

"Well, one, you've always been nice to me, and two, you're smart, three, I actually wanted to go to the dance and lastly, I've wanted you to ask me out since the beginning of the year."

"Oh, well, I'm glad I did" I said.
 
 
We got to the theatre at the mall at 6.45, and met with Dave and Sam just on 7.00. Sam immediately noticed my studs as well, and was cajoling Dave to get some as well. The choices for movie were; The day the earth stood still, The Unborn or Bride Wars. Dave and I voted for 'keanu-time' but we ended up with Bride Wars, mostly because keanu finished at 10.30 and I'd be late getting Susan home. We went back to the food court for something to eat. Susan and I had Greek Gyros and tiropita, Sam had a chicken salad and Dave had Red Rockets burger and fries.

Susan allowed me to take her hand on the way back to the theatre. We saw several couples from school there and Dave and Sam mingled. Most seemed surprised to see me with Susan. The movie wasn't too bad, Kate Hudson with the blue hair, and the tanning session for Anne Hathaway were the best pranks. And I knew that Hathaway would end up with the Kates brother!
 
 
After the movie, Dave and Sam headed off quickly to park point. I drove Susan home, arriving right on time at 10 o'clock. I walked her to the door and she allowed me to kiss her good night. She said she'd had a great time and thanked me for not rushing her, and she'd like to have another date. I said I'd see her on Monday at school.

When I got home, I called Dad. He was glad i'd called on time, asked about my date, and reminded me he wouldn't be home this week. I lay in bed, thinking about my date. I had enjoyed Susan's company, and thought I could really get to like her, a lot. Then I started to compare it to the 'sort of' date with Mark. It was completely different, but it had left me feeling all strange inside. Susan had wanted to get to know me, Mark had wanted to make out, and boy was he a good kisser.

That night, I dreamed. I dreamed I was on a date with Susan. But i was Monica. Talk about confusing.
 

*          *          *

 
End of Part 2
 
 
To Be Continued...
 

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I really liked the 2 first

I really liked the 2 first chapters, Keep up the good work. :)

(However, I'm starting to get annoyed with myself, because I only seem to read stories with no end in the foreseeable future.(joke))

a hint

This story has 7 maybe 8 chapters I think, depending how I break them down. I've started writing chapter 5, but am having some issues reading my diary, and then rewriting it into the story format in the more recent timeframe. I don't want to have it go all mushy, which was where i was emotionally at that time in my life. I'm still a partial train wreck, but stronger now.

Mushy is like a flame to this moth.

Eclectic Kitty's picture

I don't know what it is, but I get a rush out of sentimental love stories. It is my Love Potion #9. So, um, you have my vote to get as mushy as you please. :D

I'm heading to three. Keep up the great work!

- Eclectic Kitty
Cute cute little baby
little peepee little toes
now he's coming' to me
crawl across the kitchen floor

- Eclectic Kitty
Oh, that magic feeling - nowhere to go.

Yes I agree

Me to!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Solid Chapter...

Interesting, that comment about the earrings; I get the feeling Susan's not going to have much of a problem if/when Susan's mother catches on...

Eric

Becoming Monica - Chapter 2

Looks as if Monica is taking over.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Only close it Closet

How did Monica become such a good dresser and capable girl. Not that she won't be found out, But then again maybe she hopes she will. She is pass the basic closet stage. Mike and Monica are both believable people.

Hugs, Jessie

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors