Becoming Monica - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 4

by Closetdrsr

Copyright © 2009 by Closetdrsr

 
Chapter Four
 
 
Susan rang at ten the next morning. She'd had a great evening at the dance and afterward, and wanted to know if she could spend the day with me. I could pick her up just after lunch.

Maria rang about ten minutes later, asking how my dance went. I said it went well, and Susan and I had had a really great evening. They were on their way into the hospital to see her dad, who was going to have another scan tonight. I asked her to convey my wishes to him and her mom.

I arrived over at Susans at 1.00. She came running out of the house when I pulled up, and jumped into the car, and gave me a quick kiss. Her mom stood on the doorstep and waved.
"Come on, lets go" susan said
"Ah, where to" I asked.
"Your place. I want to see where you live."
She put her hand on my crotch. "So whatcha wearing today" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Not panties" I replied.
"Spoilsport" she poked her tongue at me, and laughed.

When we got back to my place, I showed her around. The house was different to the standard square american house. It was long and sort of narrow, with the driveway running down past it for half of the property. The front door was actually in the middle of the house. To the front of the property was the converted three car garage, in line with the house. there was a 'back door' to the garage, and another back door at the other end of the house into a small courtyard with a spa tub, facing out onto a small yard.

I took her to my loft. She liked it, and we lay on the bed and kissed for a while.

"So, how often do you wear panties" she asked as she moved my hand under her top to her breast.
"Sometimes" I responded, starting to fondle.
"What else have you worn. A bra?"
She took of her top to show me her bra. It was a pretty pink lace. She pulled the left cup down to expose the nipple.
"Yes" I said as I moved down to take the nipple into my mouth.
"Anything else"
I nodded as I sucked on her nipple, totally immersed in the taste of her breast.
"What?, a skirt? a dress? heels?"
I nodded each time.
She undid her jeans and wiggled them down her legs. There, I saw her matching pink panties. I moved my hand there and slipped my fingers under the top, down through her hair. Soon they found the opening, becoming moist.
"will you show me later?" she said as she pushed my head down toward her crotch.
"show you?" I muttered, as I pulled down her panties, to expose her triangle of hair, with her lips starting to open.
"Ohhh, what you wear" she breathed hard as I put my mouth over her lower lips, sucking and darting my tongue into the opening.
"mmmm ok" not really knowing what I had replied at this stage. I had her juices in my mouth, in my nose.
She lifted my face to look at her.
"Promise me you'll show me?"
"Yes" I promised as I put my face back to her womanhood.
Shortly afterward, she pulled my jeans down and I made love to her again. This time I lasted a lot longer than last night and I think she came too.
We lay on the bed for about twenty minutes afterward, kissing and cuddling.
"Want to have a shower together" she asked. She got up off the bed and stripped off, and ran downstairs naked to the shower. By the time I got undressed, the water was running hot. I got in with her, admiring the supple grace of how she moved. She had started to lather with a body rinse. She was totally natural, absolutely beautiful. She noticed me looking and taking my penis in hand started gently squeezing until I was hard again. She kissed me hard again, and wrapped her self around me, positioning so that I could enter her again. This time I know she came, maybe twice, before I did. We rinsed off and stumbled out of the shower laughing. I handed her a large towel and she wrapped it around herself as woman do, just above the breasts, and then ran back upstairs. I put a towel around my waist and followed her.

 

*          *          *

 

We lay on the bed for awhile.
"Ok, show me" she asked.
"Now?"
"Yes now. dress up for me. The best outfit you have".
"Umm ok, but can I do it alone and then show you?"
"Ok. thats fair." she said. "I'm hungry. I'll go make some sandwiches, and you can get changed. I'll be waiting in the tv room."
She got up, put her bra and panties on, and then put her top on and went downstairs. As she decended, she called out "Is cheese ok?"
"Sure" I called out.

I pulled out the black bra and thong from my dresser, along with the fishnets, and the minidress from behind my blazer and put them onto the bed. I pulled the breastform box out from under the bed, and glued them in place. I next put the latex coverage on. While I was waiting for the coverage to set, Susan called out from downstairs. I called back that I wasn't ready. Once the forms were done, i put the clothing on. I went downstairs and into my parents room. I could hear the tv going. I took the ankle boots from the shoe rack and put them on. I took the wig down from the closet and went into my parents bathroom. I put on some makeup and then put on the wig.

I walked up the hallway and into the tv room. She looked up at me. And dropped her sandwich.
"Oh my God" she said. "Is that you? Fucking unbelievable."
I nodded, doing a little twirl. She got up to examine me closer.
"Holy shit. You look fucking real"
She put her hand on my chest.
"Are these breastforms. Shit they feel real."
She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard.
"Fucking amazing. You are bloody hot mike"
"call me Monica" I said quietly
"Ok Monica. so tell me. You've been doing this for a while haven't you. Have you been out like this"
"A couple of times" I replied.
"And I bet you were hit on right? by guys?"
"Yes, a lot"
"Did you like it?"
"A little. But once ended really bad".

I then explained what had happened at Greendale Mall. She was shocked, but also excited as a told my story.

"So does anyone else know?" she asked.
"Only you. I've seen, and been seen some other people from school, but they never guessed."
"Hang on. You're the mysterious Monica that Mark and Ceecee were looking for aren't you. Oh man, this is like kismit or something"
"Yes, but don't tell them, please"
"oh that is just too funny" she laughed."But don't be afraid, I'm not going to tell them Monica is you, but i'd like you to help me get even with them, as Monica."
"Why" I asked.
"I'll tell you later girlfriend, now is so not the time."
"Girlfriend?"
"Well, dressed like that I can't call you boyfriend can I? Now you're my boyfriend, lover and also my best girlfriend."
She kissed me again.
"Say lets go out Monica. I feel like a trip to the Mall"
"Really? you want me to go out like this?"
"Yep, and when we get back, we can have sex again. Moms not expecting me home until late."
"Can I get changed into something less formal?"
"You have more outfits?"
I nodded.
"Sure, show me" she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back to my room.
We decided on the jeans and a maroon peasant blouse over the pink shell top. But I had to wear the ankle boots.
I grabbed my purse, which she took off me to look inside.
"Oh cool, you have id as well. Is this your sister?" she asked holding up Monica's licence.
I nodded again.
"Speak up girl, you have a mouth"
"But I'm worried that I don't sound like a girl"
"You do, just relax. Everyones voice if different, and most people associate the voice to the persons appearance. If you speak to someone who knows Mike, just speak a little softly, but like you're asking a question. Girls tend to inflect up, then down, then up again at the end of a sentence. And use your hands and arms a little more. Girls touch things when they talk, not necessarily other people, but their hands or hair.
She then took a couple of things out of her bag and added them to my purse.
"No woman would go anywhere without a tampon and pad in their purse" she said "oh, and also a condom" as she slipped one of those in as well.
"Well lets go and have some fun ok. That sex has made me naughty"

 

*          *          *

 

We drove into the Mall. It was sort of busy. Together we wandered in and out of the stores, trying on clothes. Around five, we went up to the foodcourt and just sat drinking sodas. In twenty minutes, we were approached by three groups of boys. A couple wanted to know if we'd like to go to the movies with them, but Susan was just toying with them. I'd seen girls do this before, and had even experienced it being done to me (without realizing it), but this was the first time I'd seen the power the girls have, from the girls point of view. It was actually intoxicating to be a tease.
Susan noticed another couple of guys checking us out.
"Check out those guys by Rockets" she nodded slightly in their direction. I looked at them from over my straw, sucking on it as she'd shown me. They were watching me. They looked about our age, but I didn't know either of them from school.
"Now watch this" she winked, then placed her hand by my face, moving a stray hair to behind my ear, then pulled me in for a gentle kiss. Believe me when I say, those boys jaws hit the floor.
Next she stood up, took my hand and whispered in my ear, "follow my lead, do what I do to the boy in the grey shirt" and we walked over toward them. She put on a roll of the hips that I tried to copy.
She walked up to the boy in the red shirt and smiled and said hi. I did the same to the boy in grey. Susan introduced us to them, and the boy in red gave us their names but I didn't catch them, he was so quiet. She then took red boys hand and put it on her boob. His eyes went as large as saucers. A bit shocked, I followed with the grey boy, who had the same reaction, but started to squeeze. Susan then stepped toward red boy and kissed him. I did the same to grey boy. Red boy looked stunned, but grey boy recovered quickly and started to kiss me back. His arm slipped behind my back and he started to kiss with his tongue. I found it hard to watch what Susan was doing. I broke off the kiss and Susan followed. She looked at me, and then looked at them, and said, "I think I prefer girls" and then kissed me, hard. When we broke apart, the two boys had a glazed look on their faces and they probably had wet themselves.
Holding hands, Susan and I left them standing there.
"what was that for" I asked a little out of breath, as we crossed the mall toward the carpark.
"Just a little bit of cockteasing. I wanted you to see what it is like to be in control" she said laughing.
"So, how did Scott kiss?"
Ah, his name was Scott.
"A little clumsy, but he recovered quickly and went for the tongue. And his hand went straight to my butt. Yours?". I asked.
"He was just bad, like a fricken wet fish".
"And me?" i asked.
"Hey, don't worry, you kiss way better than anyone I know at the moment. I'm not going anywhere. Lets get back to your place and get naughty."

I drove us home, and we made love again, both of us in bra and panties. It was slow and sensual and exciting.
Half an hour after we had finished, I got up and took off the wig and the breastforms, cleaned them and put them away. Susan, who had been dozing in my arms, rolled over and watched me, but I didn't mind. I was still afraid that she'd tell someone, but I wanted to believe that she wouldn't.

After i was dressed back in boy stuff, and had removed the makeup, I drove her home. When I got back home, I collapsed into bed. It still smelled of her.
 

*          *          *

 

School was great that week. We kissed in the halls between classes we had together, studied together (at her house two nights), and did stuff that boyfriend and girlfriend do.
Dave asked me what had changed. I just smiled, but I noticed he and Samantha were just as affectionate as Susan and I was.
The next weekend, the four of us doubled to the movies on Saturday, and then over to Daves place on Sunday for a small superbowl party. Matt and Stephanie were there too. I hadn't noticed her with Ceecee much this past week, so I was happy that Matt was helping with her social status. She was a little too giggly (probably the glass of wine), but Matt seemed to like her very much.
Stephanie won the superbowl score pool by picking the Steelers 27-20. I had the Steelers as well at 24-21, Susan had Arizona 21-18. After the game i took her home, and we made out in the car for 30 minutes. I got home just before 10. Dad had arrived home, and hadn't known where I was. I had left my cell phone at home. He wasn't really angry, but he had been concerned that he couldn't get hold of me when I was out late in the car.
 

*          *          *

 

He stayed in town for almost two weeks, staying until the friday before Valentines. He had had a lot of meetings lined up, and was home late most nights. He did came to see me swim on Saturday, and I got a third in the team relay. He got to meet Susan as well. Before he left again, he said I was to be careful. He could see the relationship between Susan and I was serious, and reminded me to take precautions.
Friday morning he was gone before I got back from paper delivery, but he had left a stack of envelopes for me to post, bill payments I suspected, and some money for groceries. Over the past two months, I had saved almost $300 from what he had left for groceries, and I put that money into my account to replace what I had spent on the breastforms and the rest toward buying some underwear so that I could put Maria's away.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lightning relationship

Hang on - how long have Mike and Susan been an item? This relationship seems to be developing at a lightning quick pace. It's interesting that Susan is so accepting of both sides of Mike's personality - it'll be interesting to find out (a) why she wants revenge on Mark and CeeCee, (b) how she intends Monica to exact that revenge...

Now I just have to remind myself that Closetdrsrau isn't Vicky Tern or StaceyInLove, and there may not be an ulterior motive for encouraging Monica to come out and play more - despite the "Caught with Consequences" tag (after all, do the consequences have to be negative for the protagonist?)...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Revenge is a dish best served with fava beans.

Eclectic Kitty's picture

Ceecee spread the rumor that Susan's had sex with another girl, Abby.

"I don't believe any of those things CeeCee and her friends have been telling about her." - Samantha

Susan was with Harry (and his sister, if the rumors are to be believed).
Tommy was with Abby.

Tommy beat up Abby after (allegedly) finding Susan and Abby in bed together.
Harry took off for college, never to be heard from again.

I've no clue what happened to Abby or how Ceecee found out any of this, but Dave seems to think that it was Abby's defense of her brother that Tommy went apeshit over.

Anyhow, it just may be that Susan was dating Mark after losing Abby and Harry. Then Ceecee, who had dated Tommy for a short while, comes along and fills Mark's ear with what Tommy told her about Susan and Abby. Now Mark thinks that Susan into kinky stuff or is some kind of slut, so he breaks up with her and Ceecee is there to comfort him, which was her plan all along.

Susan feels judged for her past and now hates the boy she trusted with her hopes, Mark, and the girl who rained on her parade, Ceecee.

What I want to know is, will this plan blow up in Mike's face, causing him to have a rapid and emotionally painful transition or will this net him a chance at becoming Monica forevermore?

Scratch that. I can wait for that answer. What I really want to know is, when is the next update?

- Eclectic Kitty
The wind is low
The birds will sing
That you are part
Of everything
Dear Prudence,
Won't you open up your eyes?

- Eclectic Kitty
Oh, that magic feeling - nowhere to go.

response

interesting theories, but no further comments.

What surprises me most is that the questions being asked by readers in these few chapters I've posted, are ones I asked myself and answered in the next one or two chapters.

I originally was looking at 7 or 8 chapters, but I've broken the story up a little differently than I had initially drafted, so its upto 10 so far, but is still a work in progress, (as am I, in real life).

I aim to get the next chapter up tomorrow, but will probably mean the one after that will be close to new years

In for a fall

I think Mike/Monica better be very careful. I feel a big fall coming.
Great story.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Becoming Monica - Chapter 4

Mike/Monica had best take a chill pill before things get out of hand and they get outed.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine