Cresswell Industries -15-16-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 15 - 16

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002 Keshara Narme

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 12:11 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Sunday, January 3, 2010 - 5:40 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Fifteen - Napoleon without Josephine

Trisha Grant had taken over her Aunts dress shop four years earlier and had visions of adding a beauty parlour to it to increase business, but like all great adventures money stood in the way. So any aspirations of expanding the shop were a million miles away, that was until the day a certain individual walked into her shop.

It was a wet and early Wednesday afternoon and Trish was just about to close the shop, when a very nervous looking young man walked in. At first she thought that he was going to rob her, but the way he started to look at the clothing she had displayed told her something different.

"Excuse me may I be of assistance?" she tackled the young man.

"Errr yeah-- I’m looking for something to err-- Buy my gggggg-- Girlfriend," he replied nervously.

"And what size is she?" Trish enquired.

The young man shook his shoulders and stood motionless for several seconds. "Errr-- I’mmmmmmm-- So ssssssssss--Sorry but I had better get a move," he finally replied rushing out of the shop.

Trish thought the incident was a little unusual and continued to go about locking up, however as she was turning the sign on the door to close she noticed the young man staring at her mannequin advertising her latest evening fashion for this season.

The young man could not see her watching him, but Trisha saw something in his expression that told her the young man was sad.

Carefully she opened her door and went out into the street. A few windswept people walked past as she approached the young man, but he turned to face her just as she was about ask him if he would still like some help.

The young man turned and ran off.

It was two weeks later once again on a Wednesday afternoon when she spotted the young man staring in at her window display. Deciding to ignore him she was surprised when he came into the shop and approached her.

"Excuse me Miss but I would like to purchase that dress in the window for my girlfriend," he asked rather edgily.

Trisha looked at the young man; he was roughly five-foot eight in height, had light brown hair that was swept back behind his ears. His face was very smooth and would not have been out of place on a cat walk in Milan, but there was something sad about his eyes that told her that this twenty something young man was very unhappy.

"Are you sure you wish me to help you this time?" she instantly threw the young man a challenge.

"I err?" he looked back at her puzzled.

"Would you like me to close the shop so we can talk?"

"Err I’m not sure why you would wish to talk to me. Perhaps I’ll go to another shop and buy the dress for my girlfriend!" he countered.

"Please I do not mean to offend you, but I believe that if I did not offer you the chance to talk you may not acquire that very pretty dress I have in the window. You would have to go Paris to get another one like that, because that’s where I got it!" Trisha stated.

The young man looked up at the rather forward speaking shop owner, he looked into her blue eyes and realised that she was truly being honest, when she had asked him if he would like to have the shop to himself.

Trisha had read about boys and men who suffered from gender disorientation and until today she had never seen the struggle they endured until today.

"Ok!" he smiled. "I’ll talk."
 

*          *          *

 
As it turned out Trisha had been spot on, Ben Weir, as he was known was a secret transvestite but he had never been able to express his obvious female side. Since he had been six he had lived with his Grandma and considering she would have never tolerated knowing her grandson’s secret, he had never ever dared to explore his transvestism further.

He had spent years at school being called a wimp, gay and a sissy, but his sexuality had never ever been questioned by anyone until he was approached by Gina a girl who had a crush on him at his warehouse job. They lasted two months until she dumped him, his virginity still intact, because he just could not perform.

Two months later his grandma died leaving him all alone in an empty house with nothing but his sadness to comfort him. Work even began to get awkward as Gina decided to let all the girls she worked with what a disappointment he was. Once again the gay remarks started to surface amongst his male colleagues. So at the age of twenty-two, he decided it was time to sell his grandma’s house and move town.

However the small flat he had brought seemed more of a prison as his unhappiness continued, that was until he came across an advert in a local paper of a crossdressing service that was discreet and discerning.

For a month he spent his time trying out all the facilities the place had to offer, but still he felt something was missing, while a small voice seemed to be telling him that living the way he did was just a lie. Yet it was one evening after trawling through shemale and TG sites on the Internet that he started to realise there was many other people who had been in the same position as him. So after looking at himself naked in the mirror at his skinny frame he decided that it was time to face up to his dilemma.

He had read enough material on transgenderism to realise that he was a girl trapped in a very unmanly body and no matter how many times he tried to deny it, he had to do something to change this problem.

Ben recalled overhearing some of the other crossdressers mentioning a small dress shop on the other side of town where the lady owner was very sympathetic towards transvestites and so that was where he found himself.
 

*          *          *

 
It had been four months since Trisha had befriended Ben and since then the two of them had got to know one another really well.

Ben was now calling himself Belinda and had responded extremely well to the hormone treatment, for he now looked every bit the female he had always wished to be and to add to her growing happiness Trisha had asked her to move in as a flatmate with her. With Belinda selling her flat Trisha finally found the appropriate time to tell her of her own ambitions and past life. Revealing how a gang of drunken men had raped her in her last year at school and how her insensitive parents embarrassment at her ordeal had forced her to move away from home to live with her Aunt Sheila over the shop.

But that had been fifteen years ago and in all that time she had not seen nor heard from her parents at all, even despite several attempts to contact them by phone or by letter. Trisha also told Belinda the reason why she openly welcomed transvestites to try and buy clothes in her shop, for her Aunt Sheila used to be a man and had under gone a sex change operation back in the sixties.
 

*          *          *

 
Within a month Trisha had Belinda working in the shop with her and it was during an evening fitting session for a few transvestite clients that Belinda asked Trisha about her hopes for the future of her shop.

"So why don’t you open up a salon to cater for these crossdressers during the evening and women during the day?" Belinda enquired.

"I had always intended on expanding in that direction, but funds are not at my disposal I’ve had to take out a second mortgage on the shop as it is," Trisha spoke with an air of sadness on her voice.

"How much would you need?"

"Twenty thousand near or about!"

"I’ve got Thirty odd thousand from selling my flat plus I’ve got another ten still left over from my Grandma’s will and house sale," Belinda responded her dark brown eyes sparkling.

"But you need that for your operation," Trisha responded.

"No I’ve already set that money aside that’s what I meant by having ten thousand left from my Grandma, she left me her house and when I sold it I admit I did waste a certain amount of it, but I came clear with fifty thousand. Ten thousand of it I have already put aside for my sex change," Belinda replied with a wide smile.
 

*          *          *

 
So the next year Belinda and Trisha signed papers that gave them an equal partnership and expanded the business by opening a salon next to the shop. Belinda stayed working in the shop area, while Trisha concentrated on the salon and together they enjoyed a very successful year trading under the name of Belle’s Boutique and Salon.

However that was until the time came for Belle’s operation and the nightmare of Trisha’s Aunt’s brother coming to take his half of the inheritance.

Although she had never met her uncle his astute knowledge of the legal system and the fact that he had loaned Trisha’s aunt five hundred pounds to secure the lease on the building all those years ago. He found it appropriate that it was time to call in ‘his markers’ as he so aptly called it.

Trisha and Belinda where forced to pay him off with half of everything the business was now worth, despite the fact that Belinda was an equal partner.

Trisha became more and more depressed by the day, then to make things worse they were both paid a visit by a slimy taxman called Angus Yale, who voiced his concern at the type of business they ran.

So with some soul searching the two friends knew they would have to sell the business, but as tough as it was for both of them little did they expect the offer they got from a very distinguished looking lady who came to look over the premises.

Trish and Belle could not believe their ears when the woman not only agreed to buy the properties but also offered them the chance to continue trading and paying her a set rent each year. Eagerly they both shook Lady Cresswell’s hand and set about paying of the debts the closure of their business had caused.

Unfortunately there was still one last problem standing in their way.
 

*          *          *

 
Angus Yale was forty-two years old and stood five-foot two. His black hair was always greased back and looked like it had never been washed in years, while his pale complexion was highlighted by his prescription looking black glasses. He loved his job and felt that his position was one that should command respect from his co-workers and all those he met or worked under him. He knew he was disliked, but he did not care for what he lacked in height or personality he made up for it with his position of authority. He loved the fear of all those ordinary people he came in contact with during an investigation into their day to day business dealings, but more importantly it gave him an insight into the personal lives they led.

It was easy for him to pry into people’s private lives and this gave him a sense of god like powers as he decided their fate. If he did not like the look of the person he was investigating he would make them suffer with a high fine and if anyone came back before him, he would see to it that a jail sentence was inevitable.

The people who worked under him never spoke or smiled at him and always did what he commanded. In fact one ex co-worker, a woman, had nicknamed him ‘Napoleon without Josephine’ and despite seeing the humour in her words he not only got the woman sacked but even took her to court and won damages against her for libellous and verbal abuse.

If there was anything that did make him smile, it was the satisfaction of seeing people grovelling to him for either a reprieve or to give them more time to pay their fine or taxes.

And today would be a double bonus for him, because if there was one thing he could not tolerate was a business that had not only ignored VAT returns and Government Tax demands, but also ran a business that he deemed immoral and degrading.
 

*          *          *

 
"So Miss Grant I see you still have not filled in the assessment I left with you last week?" he sneered from behind his big desk.

"As I told you the business is no longer owned by me, I just look after the interests of it. And as I explained to you when we last spoke any outstanding VAT payments will be paid when my solicitor receives the money from the new owner of the properties sometime next month. I’m sure even you are aware of the length of time it takes to sell a property!" Trisha explained with a bit of anguish.

"Miss Grant the government does not stop for anyone no matter what the predicament. Your payments are overdue by two months and in that two months the government could have spent the money wasted on sending you reminders and me to inform you of your debt on other more important things!" he once again reminded her.

"Look Mr Yale, I told you me and my partner can not afford to make a payment until the sale has finally gone through!"

"And what if it does not, what excuse will you give me then?"

"Oh but the sale is as good as finalised so that won’t happen!" Trisha responded. "The person who is buying the property and business has even offered to let us get back on our feet by allowing us to carry on trading!"

"I’m sorry Miss Grant but I have papers already drawn up for your bankruptcy. You’ve had over two months to sort out these financial problems, so I have to take it that you and your partner have no means of settling any of your debts to us," he pushed forward a letter of his intentions towards her. "And in any case I would be doing your town a service by declaring your sick business bankrupt!"

"And what is that supposed to imply?" Trisha replied rather surprised at the Tax official’s statement.

"Well from what I gather you cater for homosexuals who like to pretend they are women!"

"Mr Yale you are so wrong," Trisha replied nodding her head with dismay.

"Whether I am or not I represent the authorities and I have the power to issue you a winding up order, but as I said I feel I am doing your community a service by making sure you can’t help anymore weirdoes like your partner!"

"And what is that supposed mean?" Trisha returned softly.

"I know all about Mr Ben Weir from my investigation into your accounts and if you ask me he should be flogged in public with all those other homos you surround yourself with," Mr Yale continued his assault on Trisha’s good friend’s unfortunate situation.

"Mr Yale I find your views — Well insulting and rather bigoted, you nothing about by my partner or her condition and as far as I am concerned, I’m going to take this further. You have no right persecuting my partner and me because of our line of business or sexual preferences and even if either of us was gay it has nothing to do with you or anyone else. I help others because it gives me a sense of meaning," Trisha began to raise her voice at the very rude greasy looking tax official.

"Miss Grant you may try to take your winding up order further, but unfortunately my bosses are used to disgruntled people reporting me to them. And at the end of the day they know its just another trick by a payee to delay paying their tax bills even longer," Angus smiled back at the woman sitting opposite him. "Now if you’ve finished and would like to make a complaint against me you can get a form from my secretary if you wish. But what either channel you try to take-- Your business will be finished by next Friday. So thank you very much and good bye!"
 

*          *          *

 
Trisha wanted to strangle the smarmy insolent man where he sat, but knew that what he said was true. His superiors obviously had complaints about him from everyone he declared bankrupt, fined or sent to jail and considering his position they accepted his account of his behaviour as part and parcel of being in such an unenvied role. Yet it was his personal attack on Trisha’s friend and partner Belinda that really annoyed her.

That evening Trisha gave Belinda the bad news and told her everything the horrible little man had told her, so with a lot of courage and tears they decided to contact the woman who was intending to by the properties and business that they would not be able to.
 

*          *          *

 
Placing the phone back on the receiver Belinda’s tearful eyes and sad face suddenly turned to one of amazement.

"Trish I err don’t believe it but she has asked to see both of us tomorrow at her residence, she seemed very angry about the way that man treated you!" Belinda suddenly burst into tears of hope. "She has told us to expect her chauffeur tomorrow morning at seven o’clock!"

"What else did she say?" Trisha wanted to know more.

"She said she had understood our problem and that it was not a problem for us to worry about, in other words she has a solution!"
 

*          *          *

 
Trisha and Belinda went to sleep that night both a little less concerned about their futures as they were before, but also perplexed at how this woman could help them.
 
*          *          *

 
The limousine was on time and as the two friends grew ever nervous their journey took them right out into the countryside and onto a massive country estate that itself was undergoing a lot of reconstruction.

Upon arrival a blonde woman who appeared to be dressed in a nurse’s uniform met the two friends.

"Good morning ladies," she held out a hand and shook both of their hands. "My name is Hazel I am head nurse at the Cresswell’s Health, Fitness and Beauty Farm."

Just then a maid with long blonde hair and very pouty lips appeared and curtseyed at them and asked if they could follow her. Trisha and Belinda both glanced at each other and smiled, both a little confused at just what was going on.

Following the maid she took them through to the main reception hall whereupon she then led them off down a long corridor that seemed to have dormitory’s all being cleaned by other maids. Then after several twists and turns and one large staircase she took them down another long corridor that was still undergoing work, but it was easy for them to see that these rooms were all classrooms. The next part of their journey brought them to a large double door that only had a camera pointing down at them where they stood.

The maid pressed the intercom and the door electronically opened into a very secured hospital type area.

"Hello again ladies," the nurse called Hazel greeted them again. "I hope you enjoyed your brief tour of our older building, this is a section of the estate that I believe will interest you Belinda!"

Hazel then asked them to follow her, as she took them down a very long spotlessly clean hospital corridor that had numerous doors leading off of it, however as they reached the end of the corridor they arrived at another security check. Keying in a code Hazel ushered them into a large circular room that had seats positioned around a glass partition that overlooked an operating theatre. Taking the seats offered them Hazel then asked them if they required any refreshments. Both of them said yes as they waited anxiously for their hostess or whatever they were supposed to see to appear.

Hazel appeared with two cups.

"Please do not be worried her Ladyship will be with you as soon as she has finished with another appointment that has taken a little longer than expected!" she smiled as she left them in the room alone.

Just then the doors to theatre opened below them and in walked two nurses who promptly began to arrange the trays by the table. Then several minutes later Hazel appeared below holding the arm of a very pretty young dark haired girl dressed in a white, which she aptly helped up onto the operating table. Then a doctor appeared dressed in his green surgeon’s outfit and exchanged pleasantries with the young girl on the table.

Just then one of the nurses injected the girl and began to attach several nodes and a mask onto her face and by the time they were all in place, the young girl was asleep. Just then the door behind Belinda and Trisha opened and in walked the woman who they knew as Lady Cresswell.

"Good morning ladies, please don’t stand it is I that should be honoured by your arrival here," the woman spoke softly. "Please call me Miss Cresswell for now. It is true I am the Lady of this house and if you do decide to join my ranks I will expect you to call me by that title. But first things first I want you Belinda to pay special attention to the pretty little thing down there on the table."

As if the operating theatre could hear her, the doctor looked up and nodded up to her.

"Yes Gregory you may begin!" she responded pressing a button on her chair.

Just then the nurses began to roll back the girl’s gown and as they did they placed both her legs onto the stirrups that had risen from beneath the table.
 

*          *          *

 
"My god it’s a?" Belinda stood up from her chair with amazement.

"Yes my dear his name used to be Colin and for the past month he has been treated by my staff for his gender disorientation, it is much like the process you have been going through. But at this facility we have developed more advanced drugs that enhance the process faster!"

Belinda stood up and could not take her eyes of the sight of another male like herself undergoing her own ultimate dream, to become a woman.

"Now Belinda I will leave you here to watch the procedure, while I take Trisha here to my study to discuss our business deal," Lady Melissa placed a consoling arm around the hopeful soon to be sex-changed Belinda.
 

*          *          *

 
Trisha followed behind the only hope she had left of surviving the nightmare that was all started by her unknown uncle. Eventually the woman, who she knew as Miss Cresswell, finally brought her to a very antique looking study.

"So my dear I understand that you are in a spot of bother?" she said offering Trisha a large burgundy leathered chair.

Trisha felt completely at ease with the woman and told her everything that had happened including the humiliation she underwent at the hands of Mr Angus Yale the very ignorant and bigoted tax official.

"Well Trisha as I explained to Belinda I can arrange for you to pay off your tax demands by the end of the week, but more importantly I have a contract here that I require you to sign before I hand over any money," Lady Melissa pushed forward a contract.

Trisha picked up the papers and read the top copy. "It’s a contract of employment?"

"Yes my dear, that is all I require from you. I am in urgent need of someone with your skills. You are indeed a very experienced and good beauty therapist, but the main reason I require you is for your evident understanding for people like your friend Ben."

"You know all about Belin-- Err I mean Ben?"

"Yes when you run a cosmetic surgery that caters for people like Ben its very easy for us to become familiarised with anyone who registers for sex change, no matter what surgery they attend."

"But that operation was going to cost her a good ten grand?"

"How can she afford to pay me you ask?" Lady Melissa responded. "She will become one of my employees like you!"

Trisha looked at the contract nervously, the woman appeared to be sincere but it seemed that she intended on getting both of them on a one way contract.

"Trisha I know you may feel a little wary about what I am offering you but it is a work contract that can be severed by either party, but at this moment in time I don’t believe you have any other option than to agree with it." Lady Melissa began to sound a little authoritative. "Just remember Ben could become Belinda for good by the morning if you sign!"

Trisha bit her lip and once again considered her fate. "So what if Belinda wishes to move on, I mean we are only friends, we are not lovers!"

"My dear if Belinda wakes up tomorrow as a woman and decides she wants to go out and fulfil any ambitions she may harbour when she becomes a woman she can. It is as I said — It’s just an employment contract. You see I want you to continue working in the Salon and I want Belinda to carry on in the Boutique as she did before. You see I have plans for making both enterprises larger than they currently are-- So you see I need both of you at the front of it!"

Just then there was a knock at the door and when Lady Melissa replied the door opened and the maid who had led them to the auditorium overlooking the theatre was ushering in Belinda.

"Ahhhh Belinda come on in and sit down we were just discussing your operation!" Melissa smiled warmly towards her.

"My operation?"

"Yes I have you scheduled for four this afternoon with the good Dr Gregory!"

Belinda looked at Trisha with tears of happiness and as Trisha looked at her friend she realised that there was no other way out of their predicament. "Yes Belinda all we have to do is sign this employment contract and tomorrow you will be the woman you have dreamed of becoming all these years!"

"But how will I be able?"

"It’s all part of your employment agreement, I am only offering you a job with my company on one condition and that is-- That you are a complete female on the outside!"
 
 
Chapter Sixteen - Dust

Six months later:

Belinda excelled in her new role as a full woman the operation was a total success and for the past two months she had even been dating a young man who attended her evening crossdressing boutique.

Trisha’s worries were far behind her as her success at running the Salon had forced her and Lady Melissa to find larger premises and the ideal place came when a large unit at the shopping mall became available.

With the boutique becoming larger and ever more popular Belinda was forced to find more staff. For not only was the day time trade in female clothing and lingerie becoming busier by the week, but the evening trade for men who wished to buy female clothing and other feminising items discreetly had become twice as busy as the daytime trading.

In all, things were getting better, however Trisha’s happiness was soon to be put on hold when a familiar face entered the salon one Saturday morning.

Angus Yale walked into the salon and with as much charm as he had displayed the first time she had met him, he handed her a petition he had solely collected himself for the closure of her salon at the mall.

"It’s quite simple Miss Grant, I am well respected by the authorities who run this mall if you get my meaning and as you and your associate only lease these premises this petition will be successful. Every one who has signed this are in total agreement that a gay loving weirdo like you should not be allowed to ply her sick trade in such a respectable place!"

"This salon caters for women as well as the few poor transsexuals who require a place like this to visit," Trisha responded angrily. "You obviously lead a very dull life if you spend all your spare time trying to convince people how bad I am!"

"Miss Grant you have the power to say what you want in this place, but all I’ll say is this-- If you and your associate do not leave the mall I will force my superiors to begin an investigation into every transaction you do and will bury you under so much legal paperwork you will beg me to stop. I told you once before where my feelings lay on people like you and I can say it’s a shame that you are not officially labelled as animals for then you could all be put down."
 

*          *          *

 
Lady Melissa did not seem all that bothered by the threat, because after all, that was all it was. She owned 55% of the mall anyway and was very close to negotiating a complete take over the mall through one of Gabrielle’s Swiss companies. So any threat that this small-minded bigot posed would really amount to nothing, yet in Lady Melissa’s mind it would result in her getting even with him.
 
*          *          *

 
Three months later:
 
*          *          *

 
Angus Yale arrived home as he did every night to his cold and empty flat. Taking off his shoes he ran a finger over the drawer cabinet that was in the hall and contained all of the mail that had arrived for him that day. Then walking into his lounge he again began to run his finger along every piece of furniture he had, however as he came across his television he found what he was looking for — dust.

Picking up his phone he dialled a number and then proceeded to give the person on the other end of the phone a grilling.

"Mrs Walters I pay you to clean not to enjoy yourself, so if you want me to pay you for the work you did today, I suggest you get here first thing in the morning and finish off what you did not do today!" Angus slammed down the phone. "Sloppy woman and to think I only fined her husband ten thousand for his misdemeanours!" he huffed.

Later that evening he sat down at his computer and logged onto his email account. For twelve years he had lived alone, he had been married but his obvious need for control had caused his wife to divorce him after only a month and since then he had never got involved in a relationship with another woman. However the loneliness he felt had been causing him concern, for he needed someone to keep house for him permanently and to give him the sexual relief he had not had since he was married.

True he had thought seriously about using an escort service but his compulsion to investigate into their tax payments always made him think twice. So for the past year or so he had tried to find his perfect match through several dating agencies.

Suddenly a message from the new dating agency that he had joined filtered through; they had found someone who matched his profile. Replying instantly he waited for some response. Straightaway he got a reply and a picture of the woman and her details came back.
 

*          *          *

 
The restaurant he chose was well out of town so he guessed that if he did not like what he saw he could leave without even talking to her. He already knew what she looked like facially, but wondered if the rest of her was what he had hoped for. Her name was Lucy and she had short black hair and was thirty-eight years of age. He knew she wore glasses but that did not bother him, he already knew that she had never been married so he guessed that if he liked what he saw, it would be easy for him to persuade her to see things his way.

Exactly on time Lucy appeared, instantly looking around for her date. Angus had to look twice as he caught sight of her, although she was not pretty he could not take his eyes of her chest. Smiling she looked very shy and as Angus greeted her with a handshake, every movement she portrayed showed her nervousness.

The waiter asked them to follow him and Angus walked behind Lucy admiring her very curvaceous body that she had kept in good shape. Her skirt was black and very long and had a small split at the back, while her ankles showed her choice in pantyhose, which was black and ran onto a dainty pair of two inch heeled court patent shoes. However as she sat down and removed her matching black jacket, her white blouse, tucked into a black belt that wrapped around her small waist, just pushed its way out from her small body.

Angus just could not help looking at her huge breasts and as she began talk all he could think of was holding both of those two huge fleshy globes in his hands.
 

*          *          *

 
As the weeks went by Angus saw more and more of Lucy, she was exactly what he had been looking for, for not only was she not very bright he found it easy to manipulate her. However the one part he could not gain a victory in was taking the relationship to a more sexual one. Then one evening as he was trying to feel her up while kissing she pushed his hand away and announced that she was still a virgin and would only feel at ease if she were married.

Slamming the door on him, Angus was left deflated he only wanted to have sex with the woman, but all she wanted was a husband.

After several weeks of solitude, he decided to phone Lucy at her works, but she had left, so the only thing he could do was to actually go and visit her at her mother’s place.
 

*          *          *

 
Angus could not believe the size of Lucy’s mother’s estate it was enormous. Arriving at the huge mansion, he suddenly began to rethink his relationship with her. She had mentioned on a few occasions that her mother owned a business, but despite doing several searches on Lucy’s surname — Morgan, he could not find anything on her at all.

As he stepped out of his car a very pretty maid appeared from the large doorway. With a very cute curtsey she asked him to follow her. Instantly he was shown to a large study and despite several attempts to look around the place the maid always made sure that he had no time to discern anything of what was going on in the large mansion.

As he entered the study he came face to face with a slim but and very elegant looking woman.

"Ah Angus I must say it’s an honour to finally meet you, my daughter Lucy has been telling me so much about you," she shook his hand.

"Err yeah, I must say I never thought you had a place as grand as this!"

"Yes my daughter is very modest and never likes to brag about her mother’s wealth! Anyway my name is Lady Melissa Cresswell," she offered the oily haired tax inspector her hand.

Angus just sat and smiled along with his girlfriend’s mother as she continued to bore him with all her daughter’s hopes for her future. Before he had set eyes on the place he had only decided upon getting back together with Lucy on the pretence of pretending to take their relationship a bit further, however now that he had seen just how rich her mother was, money signs were revolving through his mind.
 

*          *          *

 
Melissa watched Angus very carefully. It had taken her people a good four months to find out everything they could on him, for despite being a very unpopular person, his lifestyle was not one that could easily be encroached upon by chance meetings with any of her associates or employees. He was in all truth a very private person who had no vices that could be manipulated, but the more her organisation probed into his life the more his undeniable attitude towards ordinary people fuelled Melissa further. He was going to pay big time.

Anyhow after a month of prying into his affairs they finally came across his enrolments at several dating agencies. This was all the information she needed to bring the horrible little bigot into her web.
 

*          *          *

 
"Would you care for a drink Angus?"

"Err a cup of tea would be nice," Angus nodded.

Melissa signalled for her personal maid to bring in some refreshments. Angus decided there and then as he sat in wonder at his rather fortunate position, that he would marry this woman’s daughter.

"So Lucy tells me you work for the government?"

"Yes I work for the tax office," he replied with a wry grin, his mind already set on the fact that his future mother in law would be thinking of all the tax fiddles she would be able to pull off with his help. In fact he had almost convinced himself that this was already in her mind as they sat chatting idly.

The maid arrived and poured out the tea for her Ladyship’s guest and then poured out a brandy for her.

Melissa continued to enquire about Angus’s work as she waited for the drugs in his tea to work.

Angus continued to explain his work to Lucy’s mother, however what he did not realise was that the drugs he had taken were already working away on his legs, for as he carried on talking he tried to move his leg, but found he could not.

"You must be desperate to see my Lucy," Melissa motioned for her maid, who was still standing by the door to fetch Lucy.

"Err yeah!" Angus replied rather confused at his sudden inability to manoeuvre his legs.

"So Angus what made you decide to crawl back for Lucy?"

"Well I err-- needed someone to wash and tidy up for me!" he suddenly responded, his still unaffected part of his brain asking himself why he had just said that.

"You seem surprised that you answered me so truthful Angus?" Lady Melissa enquired. "You see the herbal tea you had was in fact a concoction of very powerful drugs. As you will have noticed your legs are numb from the waist down and the truth serum additive is enough for you to reveal anything I ask you!"

Just then Lucy entered the room.

"Ah Lucy dear would you please take a seat." Melissa ordered.

Lucy curtseyed and obeyed her mistress’s command.

"So all you wanted of my daughter was for her to be your housekeeper?"

"No I wanted to suck on those huge tits of hers and fuck her!" he tried to stop himself, but his truthful thoughts just exploded from his mouth.

Lucy placed a hand to her mouth as if in shock.

"Angus what do you think of men who dress up as women?"

"I hate them they’re gay!"

"So how would you describe a gay person?"

"Someone who has not married and lives with another man," he replied with vehemence.

Melissa then signalled for Lucy to stand up.

"Angus look at my daughter will you!"

Angus looked at Lucy and straight away found himself drawn to her massive chest that was hidden by her high necked blouse.

"What do you like about Lucy again?"

"Her tits!"

"Would you like to play with them now?"

"Yes!"

Lucy immediately began to unbutton her blouse and Angus kept his eyes on her every move and then as she removed her blouse and revealed her very large bra she stopped.

"Angus I bet you’ve got a raging hard on now?" Lady Melissa smiled.

"Yes I have!" he replied.

"Would you like Lucy to take it out for you?"

"Yes!"

Lucy then proceeded to unhook her bra and her two huge breasts flowed down across her chest.

In all Angus was so wrapped up in lust he never even considered how a mother would allow her virgin daughter to perform such an act in front of her and a maid.

Lucy then went over to him and leaned forward so her massive breasts just dangled in front of his face. He could see her huge nipples erect and ready for him so he tried desperately to suckle on them.

"Oh dear you are so near but so far from them!" Melissa laughed aloud.

Then Lucy grabbed a hold of her breasts and rubbed them into his face. Angus was in ecstasy as the two huge mounds of flesh worked their way around his face while his tongue met them with equal passion.

"So Angus do you want to take Lucy’s hand in marriage?"

"Oh yes Mrs Cresswell! I do!"

"Now then Angus let’s get back to your dilemma and phobia about transvestites," Lady Melissa began to talk while Lucy continued to push her massive breasts around his face.

"If you came across a man who lived alone for more than ten years without no sign of any female companionship what would be your assessment of him?"

"Well he would most probably be gay wouldn’t he!" Angus replied enjoying the feel of Lucy’s breasts kneading against his face.

"Would you like Lucy to undress fully?" Melissa changed the subject.

"Err yeah definitely!"

Lucy instantly took her breasts from his face and began to unzip her skirt. Angus could not even move his head as the drug had now left him completely motionless.

"Err-- Ms-- Ulmh-- Vass," he began to slur as he suddenly lost all feeling in his tongue.

Lucy then stood right in front of him and very seductively removed her skirt and turned around so all he could see was her well-rounded arse. Whereupon she continued to undress by rolling down her pantyhose and then following them with her white panty-girdle.

"So Mr Yale you have agreed that the lifestyle you actually lead would be considered the lifestyle of a gay man?" Melissa stood up and walked over to him.

Angus just drooled as his voice was totally incapacitated, but where he was now slumped in the chair he could see Lucy’s naked bottom.

"Now then Angus," Melissa held his head up. "You may have found that you can’t actually move any part of your body, but look at it this way at least you won’t be able to complain about your future wife’s secret!"

Pulling his head up to face Lucy’s arse he watched her swing around and the horror in his eyes brought about a raucous round of laughing, for as Lucy swung round her cock and balls also swung into view.

Then Lucy grabbed hold of her cock and began to pull on it until it started to get harder and harder. The sight of Lucy’s well manicured fingers with long red nails attaching themselves around his own cock had sent him to sleep at nights on several occasions, but the sight of her hands actually masturbating her own cock turned his stomach.
 

*          *          *

 
"So Angus your little secret is now out, for not only are you a closet gay but you also wanted to marry a transsexual to mask that secret homosexual life you lead!" Melissa laughed out loud.

However Angus did not listen to a word she said for his attention was solely on Lucy’s ten inch thick cock that she was now wiping over his face.

"Open up sweetheart!" Lucy sighed breathlessly as she slipped her cock into Angus opened drooling mouth. "Awe you’re gonna make such a good cocksucker honey!"

Five minutes later Angus tasted what was going to be the first of many mouthfuls of sperm that his soon to be altered mind was going to enjoy.

 
 
To Be Continued...

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What a way to get back at the Tax man!

I love it!

Can you please patent this?

Can you imagine if you made this into a public company how many shares you would sell?

As Mark Twain said (or close to) there are only two things inevitable, 'death and taxes'.

What a way to revenge the oppressed tax payers.

I can imagine what M.T. would now say?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Just Rewards

thanks Rita he certainly got his just rewards and yes I too can imagine what MT would say lol