Cresswell Industries -19-20-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 19 - 20

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002 Keshara Narme
All Rights Reserved.

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 12:01 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Sunday, January 8, 2010 - 10:12 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Nineteenteen - Rewards
 
 
A week later Stella was tagging some clothes in the upstairs crossdressers department when Delia his boss walked up behind him.

“Stella the girls are all going to ‘Jakes’ tonight for Fiona’s hen night and they wish you to come along too!” she smiled.

“I err… Don’t have any clothes for nightclubbing Madame,” Stella curtseyed. “And I don’t think the other girls would take to kindly at me being there!”

“Nonsense there’s plenty for you to choose from up here and as for those silly tarts downstairs they will not ridicule you while I’m around!”
 

*          *          *

 

Stella had spent the afternoon sifting through loads of dresses, but they all seemed to fit much bigger crossdressers, however Delia had been watching his dilemma. For he did not possess the frame of a man who liked to wear women’s clothes, because he had a very petite and graceful little female body.

“Here you go Stella try this!” Delia handed him a size 10 black crushed velvet evening dress. “And I have booked you into the salon at the mall to have your hair done!”
 

*          *          *

 

That night as Stella entered Jakes, he felt like a pretty woman. His hair was still cut into a high wedge shape but it was now completely auburn. His makeup matched his colour superbly. Yet as he slipped out of his coat and exposed his dainty figure to all around him, a tingle ran down his spine for he realised that his small and very slender body was now amongst a group of very big and muscular young men. For the first time he actually felt like a woman as the men all smiled down at him and offered to let him pass in front of them.

The music pulsated along with the flashing lights as Fiona, who was around forty years of age and worked at the store during the weekend, began to enjoy her evening.

The two young girls who always found Stella a joke continued to snigger in the corner as they continually kept pointing at him. Delia had already had words with the girls, Paula and Geri, but they obviously felt that she had no precedence over them outside of work.

Eventually after another ten minutes of sniggering Stella decided that it was time to leave and as he clicked his way across the shiny floor to find the exit a strong hand grabbed a hold of his slender arm and turned him around.

“Stella what are you doing here?”

Stella looked up at the huge man who now held his arm tightly.

“Luke?” he gasped.

“They told me that you never ever left your apartment?” he questioned.

“I… Err… Well it’s Fiona’s hen night and they all insisted that I went!” he answered nervously.

“Would you like to dance?”

“But I don’t know?”

“Follow me!” Luke stated and dragging Stella by his arm onto the dance floor.

Stella moved in time to the music and as Luke spoke, his words were lost to him, for all he could think of was throwing himself at this young hunk and man of his dreams. However his small penis kept reminding him that his old problem might still not have gone away.

As the night drew on Paula and Geri had both found themselves a man each and had decided their attention was better spent on them, however Luke was still intent on knowing all about him.

Stella had told him how old he was, but realised that he could not tell him that he was not a she. So instead he told him how he had once worked for the government, but found it too boring and then became a shop worker.

Luke spent the evening flitting back and forth between Stella and a bunch of his friends, however as the evening drew to a close Luke quickly asked him for the last dance.

“Of course she will!” Delia virtually pushed Stella into Luke’s arms.

Stella had kept her alcohol intake down to a minimum, but Luke had obviously overdone his, for as he whisked him out onto the crowded dance-floor, his hands grabbed both cheeks of Stella’s bottom and pushed him forward into his chest.

His musk hit Stella’s nostrils and her stomach began to flutter, here he was a forty-six year old transsexual being groped by a twenty-seven year old six foot six hunk. Then as Luke pulled Stella even more tightly towards him. Stella could feel a very large throbbing bulge pressing into his stomach. He was massive and Stella found his own cock responding to the thought of being so near such a huge penis.

Then Luke bent down and thrust his tongue deep into Stella’s mouth and began kissing him. However the lights went on to signal the evening over, so Luke broke the kiss and then took hold of Stella’s hand and kissed it. “Would you like to go out for a drink next week?”

“Oh… I… Err… Yes I would!” Stella found the courage to reply.

“Good I’ll pick you Wednesday at 8pm!” he winked as he walked away.

Just then Paula and Geri broke Stella’s concentration on what had just transpired.

“You lucky bitch he’s gorgeous!” they both sounded their jealousy in unison.

“I bet his got a tiny cock, all blokes built like that normally do!” Geri remarked as she walked away.

Stella wanted to answer for he knew that Luke had not.
 

*          *          *

 

In fact all Stella could now find himself thinking about was that huge cock pressed into his stomach, however what he had not realised was that the problem that had always kept him away from contact with men had not reappeared. Obviously his small cock had leaked a small amount of precum, but that was nothing compared to the full on ejaculation he always used to have.

Once again Delia was at hand to help the poor love struck shemale and had advised him to start wearing pencil skirts as opposed to the flared old style look he had got used to. By the time Wednesday arrived Stella’s wardrobe was completely changed, for Delia had completely reshaped Stella’s appearance. Placing a tan meshed toe into a shiny black pair of six-inch stilettos Stella glanced at his very demure and sexy new look in the mirror. Running his red painted nails over his hips the transvestite that was still in him engorged his tightly constricted penis. Delia had even made him wear an authentic 1950’s bra and girdle ensemble but warned him against wearing stockings, as it would appear to Luke that he was expecting to have sex.

“Sex!” Stella blushed. “But he does not know that I am?”

“Relax Stella, his mother has given you the blessing to see her son and believe me she would not let you anywhere near him if she thought you where the wrong type for him,” Delia responded helping Stella with his matching pink jacket. “I love the way those old 50’s bra’s give you a direct pointy look?” she quickly changed the subject.

Stella had to admit to himself that his matching pink pencil skirt and pointed breasts poking through his blouse had a very alluring look about it. “Delia I’m going to wear pencil skirts for the rest of my life!”
 

*          *          *

 
Luke arrived at the exact time he said he would and when Stella appeared in the reception hall Lady Melissa also appeared.

“Ah! Luke it’s so nice to see you again!” she welcomed her friend’s son.

“Your Ladyship,” Luke bowed before Melissa.

“You look very exquisite Stella?”

“Yes your Ladyship,” Stella curtseyed as far as his tight pencil skirt would allow.

Luke held out his arm for Stella to hold, smiling Stella did what he was expected to do.

“I have it upon your mother’s approval that you may bring my employee back anytime you wish,” Lady Melissa smiled wickedly.

“Thank you your Ladyship!” Luke nodded his head and then proceeded to lead his date out to his waiting limousine.
 

*          *          *

 
The limousine was huge and when Stella got in and demurely ran his hands under his skirt and sat down, he virtually sank into the soft-leathered chairs.

Luke got in besides him and instantly began to survey the woman his mother had given him permission to date and bring home. She was wearing the clothes he loved to see on a woman and as he glanced at her tanned stockinged knees he had to fight the urge to run his hands over them. Especially as this was his first date in a year.

In fact Luke had been on his best behaviour ever since that disaster of a date with Emily his mother’s maid. For she was sexy and very forthcoming but he just seemed unable to have sex with her, but then it had been a long time since he had been able to perform with person of the opposite sex. He liked looking at naked women but for some unknown reason he just did not find their lower regions interesting anymore. Then after several visits to his mother’s shrink Dr Von Getz, he found out that his condition was down to his father’s treatment of his mother when he was young. So he guessed that he would never get an erection ever again.

Yet the day that Stella first bumped into him his groin seemed to respond to her almost immediately and when he went back and visited her again, his groin responded again.

Secretly he sighed to himself with a hidden relief at his groin’s continual pulsing every time he looked at her.

The age difference between them did not bother either of them as they sat down to eat at Che’Tal’s French restaurant. Stella ate very lightly and was quite contented in watching the handsome hunk opposite him gulp down his steak, however as the evening wore on and he listened contentedly to Luke’s life story concerning his father’s treatment of his mother, the red wine began to make him giggle.

Before leaving the restaurant, Stella had to go to the toilet. If ever there was a time for him to relish in his femininity it was when he went to the bathroom, lifting up his skirt he slowly rolled down his satin panty girdle and tan pantyhose letting his very damp and cramped penis free. Sitting on the toilet he emptied his bladder and then picked up his matching pink handbag to take out his lipstick, however as he opened it there was a box inside with a note from Delia.

‘You’re gonna need these! Love Delia and the girls!’ the note read. It was a packet of ten condoms. A shrill of excitement went through him as he anticipated what lay ahead, if Delia and the girls had assumed what the night was going to lead to then how could Stella think otherwise. Yet something still nagged him as he placed his small cock securely back into its place, what if Luke did not know of his little indiscretion and if he did think he was a girl and found out whilst fondling how would he react.

Stella decided to leave that problem until it arose and once again joined his handsome date in the limousine.

Luke had consumed enough alcohol to allow himself the reward of placing his hand on Stella’s knee. Stella felt the hand and instantly turned around to face him. Then before he had a chance to respond Luke’s tongue was in his mouth and touching his own. Together they embraced in a very passionate kiss, Stella relishing in the feel of being so feminine and Luke relieved that his penis was once again alive and kicking in his pants.

Then the driver wound down the interior and interrupted them.

“I’m sorry Sir but Madame Stroud expressed that I am to take both of you to see her after your meal!”

“Of course Mr Smith as my mother wishes,” Luke smiled.

Stella cuddled up to Luke warmly placing a small and slender hand into his, but when he did, Luke made sure that Stella’s hand was in contact with his massive bulge between his thighs.
 

*          *          *

 
The journey took over an hour, but as they approached Luke’s mother’s estate, Stella realised that his mother was obviously as rich as Lady Melissa.

A very sexy looking blonde haired maid welcomed both of them with a curtsey and took them into his mother’s very large and comfortable lounge.

“Ah Luke dear, I see you have brought your girlfriend to see me?” Julia enquired glancing up from behind her glasses. “Please take a seat!”

“Mother I would like to introduce Stella Primrose,” Luke happily motioned.

“Katrina fetch my son and his girlfriend a drink,” she waved the maid away.

Julia watched Stella intently as all her plans had fallen into place. Her son was a total wimp despite his muscular appearance and to round it all of he was totally smitten with a small transsexual who Lady Melissa had been trying to unload for two years.

If things went according to plan by the time her ex-husband finally finished his sentence and was released, his beloved son would be two years into a deep relationship with a man who wears dresses. For what Luke did not realise was that his subliminal training had been cleverly placed for his sexual preference to turn from heterosexual to an absolute worship of shemales who where totally submissive to his demands and where of the same age as his mother.
 

*          *          *

 
Stella sat hand in hand with Luke as his mother made rather polite and meaningless conversation. Then as quickly as she had started Julia remarked at how tired she was and went to bed, leaving both Stella and her son alone.

“Well I suppose you had better take me home!” Stella looked up at Luke as he sat besides him.

“No I’m a big lad and mother has more or less given me permission to let you stay!” he took hold of Stella’s hand and dragged him out of the large lounge area.

At the bottom of the large winding staircase Luke then took hold of Stella in his strong arms and lifted him up.

Stella’s small cock began to stir inside the confines of his girdle, for here he was in the arms of strong young man ready to be taken to the very edge of fulfilment. Placing his arms around Luke’s neck he moved his lips up to his and kissed him passionately.

Kicking open the door to his massive bedroom he let Stella slide to floor, while closing the door with his foot. Looking around the large bedroom it looked like the ideal bachelor’s pad, for Luke had every gadget and gizmo money could buy. Yet the only object that was on Stella’s mind was the large four poster bed and its satin sheets.

Before Stella had time to move towards the bed to feel the sheets, Luke grabbed a firm hold of his wrist, turned him around and pulled him towards him.

“I’m going to lick every inch of you!” Luke looked bleary eyed into Stella’s sparkling and dilated pupils.

Stella wanted to tell him that he was not what he thought she was, but the huge bulge of his groin was pushing deeply into his stomach throwing his shemale mind into a rabid lust to worship it.

Yet before Stella had time to even think another thought, Luke had turned him around and was starting to undo the zip at the side of his pencil skirt. As Stella’s skirt slid down across her hips and then onto the floor Luke’s hands where all over his chest rubbing and kneading his small breasts that were still shrouded in a blouse and bra.

Then Luke pulled him around again and picked him up. Throwing him onto the bed Stella was unaware that his small penis was now a prominent feature in his white satin girdle.
 

*          *          *

 
Luke stood towering over his forty-six year capture and as he surveyed the sprawled woman before him his eyes caught sight of a small protrusion from her groin. Five years ago Luke would have beaten the crap out of anyone who even suggested he was gay, but now after all of his visits to his mother’s shrink, a trigger in his mind released his hidden lust for elder women with cocks.

Luke’s eyes widened as he realised that his attraction towards this woman was not because of her age, it was because she was a shemale.

Stella followed Luke’s eyes to his groin, now was the time this hunk would either beat him to a pulp or tell him to leave with dignity. However Stella could not believe his eyes when Luke sank to his knees and then sank his teeth into that very region.

“Oh my god!” Stella sighed as Luke began to pull at his satin girdle and then with his small erection straining at the gusset of his damp pantyhose Luke sank his teeth into it and began to suck on it.

Stella writhed in absolute ecstasy as Luke continued to enjoy his pussy-stick. Then he pulled away. Stella looked up at his lover proud that his little ejaculation problem had not re-emerged. Then as Luke stood stoically over him the young blonde muscle encased man began to remove his clothes. Stella sat back and watched in absolute awe as Luke took of his shirt and revealed his rippling muscled torso and when he finished his striptease his enormous cock stood ten inches erect before him.

Stella was wild with lust and without a second’s thought he moved up to take Luke’s massive sex into his mouth. Luke responded with macho pride as he grabbed a hold of his lover’s auburn hair and began to buck with the rhythm of Stella’s mouth. Long nailed fingers caressed his large testes as each thrust brought him to a peak. Then as if knowing that he held the power to please, Stella moved his mouth away from Luke’s cock and began to undo the buttons of his blouse.

Luke watched with excitement as his shemale lover removed her jacket and blouse and then span round on the bed and went down onto all fours. The condoms were far from Stella’s mind for lust now had the upper hand and the desire to please over took any other thought.

Luke moved onto the bed and glanced at his shemale lover’s small but well rounded pantyhose encased arse, her small three inch cock hard and waiting to be finished like his, but the sight of her love whole spurred his lust forward.

“Make me a woman Luke!” Stella cried as he sank his head into the black satin sheets and positioned his shemale sex high up into the air. “Fuck and fuck me hard!”
 

*          *          *

 
Luke ripped a hole in the pantyhose to expose his lover’s pink bud, then slowly he sank his wet cock into it. “This is your first fuck I take honey?” he asked.

“Yesssssssssss!” Stella cried as the massive shaft forced itself past the sphincter and then brushed hard against his prostate. “Oh yesssssss you bet!”

Luke eased his cock in as far as he could possibly get it and then with his cock fully inside he undid the ten clasps that hid the only things he had not yet touched.

Stella felt her pointy shaped bra fall away and her small breasts fall downwards into the waiting hands of her lover.

“Oh my god… Its soooooo good!” she sighed with pleasure as her nipples responded to Luke’s touch. Yet the feel of his cock now easing its way in and out of her anal passage was the one feeling that could not break her concentration as her small cock erupted into the pantyhose still wrapped around it.

Luke obviously understood what his lover was going through and moved a hand to his lover’s small and soaked semi-erection rubbing it with intent to make sure his lover knew that he was responsible for getting her wet, while continuing to exact his punishment and lust in her bottom.

Luke could feel his balls straining to hold onto his love juice and although he wanted to fill Stella with his seed he also wanted to see it splattering all over her arse, so quickly he withdrew from her.

With a long gasp he sprayed his balls all over his shemale lover’s bottom. Stella felt his withdrawal too and despite her little cock already being spent, the sensation of Luke’s massive organ sliding free from her sex so quick made her come again.

Before Luke had time to negotiate his next move, Stella turned around and jumped on to him showering him with kisses.

“Oh Luke thank you I really am a woman know!” she continued to barrage him. “Thank you!”

The next hour saw Stella taking her lover into the shower where they cleaned each other off, then they both got back on the bed and clinched each other in a sixty-nine position. Stella drove her mouth hard into her boyfriend’s cock lapping up every inch of his massive weapon and when she was not seeing to his cock she was sucking and biting on his hairy balls. Luke toyed with his girlfriend's small and bald pussy-stick softly caressing her small testes as he did. After ten minutes of sucking each other, Stella wanted to feel her lover deep inside her again so leaning over to her pink handbag she pulled out the packet of condoms and pulled one over his cock. Moving her arse away from him she continued to suck on his rubber encased penis until she was ready to take him again. Slowly she mounted Luke’s enormous tool and surprisingly found his re-entry rather easy.

“Oh my god that feels so good!” she pushed down on him.

Luke moaned with pleasure as his much older shemale girlfriend’s cock and balls slid up and across his lower abdomen.

Stella recalled the way she had seen girls ride their men and promptly began to imitate them, however the need to express pleasure was not as faked as she had always believed it to be. Luke took a firm hold of Stella’s very erect nipples and began to twist and pull them as she increased her rhythm.

With the friction of Luke’s cock now going in and out of her, Stella could feel her little cock beginning to leak onto Luke’s stomach, but Luke was nowhere near finished. Picking her up while his cock was still deep inside her arse he easily manoeuvred her into a missionary position. Then taking a firm grip of both of her ankles he pulled her legs high up into the air and pushed them as far back as they could go. Stella responded by scrapping her sharp nails across his muscled chest and as her eyes looked up at the huge manly body that was filling her and making her feel so weak and womanly her little cock erupted in time to her cries of pleasure. Followed quickly by Luke’s own orgasm into the condom that was deep inside her.

Once again the lovers collapsed but this time into each other’s arms. Stella could not get the musky scent of her man from her mind and this seemed to spur her need to please both him and her more. Struggling to force the huge hunk of off her she soon moved down to his flaccid cock.

“Oh Luke your cock is so big and gorgeous,” she sighed sexily removing the condom and then proceeding to clean the penis up with her tongue.
 

*          *          *

 
Luke awoke in the morning to the sound of Katrina flitting about the room and as he focused his eyes on her bending down he heard her softly voicing her disapproval at the way he had left six used condoms scattered about his floor. Then when he awoke fully he also saw a set of two very small and dainty red painted toe nails and as he pulled back the sheet he realised that Stella had fallen asleep where she had spent most of last night cuddled up to his cock.
 
*          *          *

 
Julia was so pleased that her son was now sexually involved with a shemale, she was already making provisions for their future together. For negotiations with Lady Melissa for her son’s future within Cresswell’s could now finally be cemented.

Stella arrived at work that coming Saturday to a round of applause, as each and everyone of the girls who had spent the past two years ridiculing her, now told her how much they envied her.

And as Delia put the phrase, “You’ve finally won your panties and bra my dear!”

Yet despite Stella’s becoming she was still in for a shock that very same day, for as the day drew on and her mind recalled the pleasure she had enjoyed last night, she felt a very unusual shake begin to stir in her body.

By midday the shake became unbearable and she began to wonder if she was coming down with an illness.

Delia walked in on her as she sat shifting about the canteen.

“Oh Delia I… I don’t know what’s wrong with me I feel,” Stella began.

“You feel shaky?”

“Yes I do, what’s a matter with me?”

“My dear you have had a man inside you and when that happens it makes a woman feel more aware of herself… Here this will calm your nerves!” Delia took out a packet of cigarettes from her bag and handed them over to Stella.

“What… I do-“

“Rubbish my dear… You’re a woman and everyone knows that it’s men that make us women smoke!”

Stella opened the packet and put the tip of the stick to her lipstick-covered lips. Hastily she grabbed a hold of Delia’s lighter and lit the end and quickly inhaled as if it was the most natural thing she had ever done.

With a plume of smoke drifting high above her auburn head her body found a calming sensation that gave her shifting feminine mind a new sense of fulfilment.
 

*          *          *

 
That day on Stella never ever looked at herself as a man who wished to be accepted as a woman, for despite her little appendage between her legs she was now in mind and body a woman.
 
*          *          *

 
“Oh how fast these last two years had past!” Stella sighed to herself as she watched Luke leaving the young blonde hegirl to wallow in the sheets of sperm he and Luke had made. Tonight Luke would not get no rest and Stella would make him pay for being such a good trainer.

Josh who had been working on the young lad called Juan had only succeeded in bringing his pupil to enjoy being fucked by dildos just like the new female trainer Phyllis had done. Yet Stella knew that if the young man called Kevin had not played up so much then Jared would easily have beaten Luke to the line. For Jared’s cock was much thicker than Luke’s and she had seen even the sturdiest of young men submit to his weapon within the set period they were all given.

And as Stella switched off the monitors and began to contemplate on what punishment she would give her husband to be, she started to look forward to the small ceremony she had invented herself for all those boys and men who gave into femininity.
 
 
Chapter Twenty - The Weekend
 
 
When Phyllis arrived to pick Dennis up, he was ready and waiting. Dennis knew something was going to happen because Dominique had indicated that something special always happened at the weekend.

With almost robotic rhythm Dennis walked into the classroom along with Juan and Terrence and stood perfectly still awaiting Miss Primrose’s arrival, with their individual trainers all standing behind them.

Stella walked into the room with a wry smile upon her face. As usual she wore a matching jacket and pencil skirt ensemble, while her shiny black six-inch stiletto’s clacked against the stone floor.

“Good morning girls!” Stella stood before them.

“Good morning Miss Primrose!” they all curtseyed in unison.

“Today is a great day for one of you for it also signals a vital transition in your training,” Stella moved behind her table and picked up a small package. “For the other two of you your training will still continue alongside the lucky individual and hopefully your jealousy of her will spur you on to the same reward as soon as possible.”

All three of the soon to be shemales bit their lips anxiously wondering which one of them had passed the test.

Stella placed her glasses on and then sat down.
 

*          *          *

 
“Terrence would you please step forward!” she looked up at the girls from the top of her glasses.

A very big girlish shrill of delight broke the silence as Terrence realised it was him.

“Ok Terrence my dear it gives me great pleasure in telling you that you have won your bra and panties!” Stella handed the delighted young sheboy his prize. “You will be released from training today for you have a very important agenda scheduled for you.”

Terrence took the package and hastily unwrapped the prize.

Juan and Dennis looked on rather dejectedly, neither of them sure what they had to do to earn their bra and panties.

“Oh my they’re beautiful!” Terrence shrilled as his soft slender fingers felt the black satin material. Pulling them free he held the panties up to his nose and breathed them in.

“Now Terrence I want you to get undressed!” Stella ordered the very happy sheboy.

Dennis looked on feeling a touch jealous at his fellow classmate’s advancement.

Terrence placed his prize on the table and began to undo his white pinafore, then he moved to the back of his neck and pulled on the zip of his grey maids uniform. Eagerly and very femininely he slithered free from the dowdy uniform. His nipples rode his small nubbins of shemale breast tissue with pride as they began to elongate with the anticipation of wearing his prize.

Stella surveyed the looks of the other two and could see that both of them portrayed the desired feminine jealousy, which their nightly programming had installed into them.

“Leave your waist clincher on sweetheart!” Stella reminded Terrence as she watched him raise his leg onto a chair and sexily run his long painted fingers across the back of his calf and then onto his ankle.

With both stilettos off he then began to roll down his black pantyhose. Everyone could see the sheer excitement he was feeling as he removed his pantyhose and his small cockette began to enlarge.

Excitedly he took hold of the satin black thonged panties and delicately placed both his feet into the legs then gracefully slid them up his legs and then over his hips and into place. However his cockette was going to be a problem, for it was half erect and the feel of the material now encasing it was obviously having its own effect on the feminised twenty year old. Ignoring the bulge in his panties he reached out and took hold of the bra, however before he had time to place it upon him Stella stood up and stopped him.

“Terrence if you could stop just there,” she halted the show. “Placing the bra on you is your trainer’s prize for helping you to succeed!”

Straightaway Terrence’s trainer was by his side and eagerly took the matching black satin bra. Terrence felt a shiver run down his back as his trainer enveloped him and held out the final piece of clothing that was so cherished by all of the pupils that came through Stella’s class.

Terrence placed his slender arms into the straps as his trainer eased it up onto his chest. Terrence’s cockette was now straining at his panties as the bra finally made contact with his erect nipples. Expertly the trainer attached the single hook and eye catch at the rear, deliberately snapping against his sheboy’s back. Then pushing in hard behind his pupil, he made sure that his black cod piece was firmly digging into the arc of Terrence’s back as his hands moved round to the front of the bra. Terrence’s erection was now full on as he felt his powerful trainer’s hands caressing his small breasts into the cups of the bra properly.

“Ok dear if you would like to show the other’s your new present!” Stella stopped her lover’s obvious enjoyment of her pupil.

Terrence turned around unashamed of the slight but very visible protrusion in the front of his black satin panties, but he could not take his eyes of off the two globes of flesh that were now pushed up and held tightly together.

“Would you like to express your delight to the rest of the class dear?” Stella asked the very proud looking sheboy.

“Oh yes!” Terrence quickly curtseyed. “It’s absolutely wonderful!”

“Now then Terrence your trainer will take you to your appointment elsewhere,” Stella motioned to her lover to lead the very excited sheboy away.

Terrence’s trainer held out his arm for him to take a hold of and instantly he took up the offer and grabbed hold of it with both hands.

Juan and Dennis looked on at their fellow pupil with the look of absolute jealousy.

“Well Juan and Dennis today we will concentrate on getting your ironing skills up to scratch,” Stella smiled wickedly at the two remaining hegirls. “So get your jealous thoughts of Terrence and his reward and get your ironing boards this instant!”

Both remaining pupils quickly curtseyed and clattered over to the cupboard to get out the boards.
 

*          *          *

 
Dennis was relieved when the day had finished, for his back was starting to ache from all of the ironing he had to do. In fact what both he and Juan did not realise was that all that ironing was only the beginning of what would be a very busy weekend for them both.

Yet when Phyllis arrived his night was not going to be a night of pleasure because she made him put on his uniform and follow her. The next thing Dennis knew he was with Juan and being shown what duties were expected of both of them that evening. Juan was given what ended up being two flights of school dormitory wings to tidy and clean, while Dennis was given twelve classrooms to do.

“What you should now realise girls is you are both maids and the weekend is always the most busiest part of the week for you!” Stella informed both of the very horrified looking hegirls.
 

*          *          *

 
By Monday morning Dennis was glad that the weekend was not longer, for despite his calves being altered for him to find stiletto heels the only type of shoes comfortable enough for him to wear, they ached continuously.

Juan had also found wearing stilettos for so long painful, but because he had not had his tendons shortened he could wear heels that were as low as two inches for the day. Yet despite their workload that weekend both of them had gone to bed at seven o’clock last night and had both benefited from the rest and sleep.

“Now then girls did you enjoy your first full weekend of being maids?” Stella asked the hegirls.

“Yes Miss Primrose,” they both curtseyed obediently. “Now then you will both be pleased to know that we have a new guest joining us today!”

Dennis and Juan wanted to ask who, but as the door opened and a pair of heels clicked loudly behind them they both knew who the new guest would be.

“Girls would you please clap your hands politely for our new guest!” Stella began to clap her hands.

Both Juan and Dennis also began to clap.

Standing before them stood Terrence, however the Terrence they had last seen and schooled with was not the Terrence that stood before them now.

“Would you like to introduce yourself Miss Peacock?” Stella enquired.

“Oh yes Miss Primrose I do!” Terrence smiled wide.

Dennis felt his heart sink as he looked at the gorgeous and very sexy looking girl standing before them.

Terrence’s hair was now shoulder length and platinum blonde. It was completely styled in a true Marilyn Munroe look, but on top he now wore a maids lace bonnet. His eyebrows were perfectly arched and his mascara accentuated his glittering blue eyes. Light red blusher gave a fine feminine curvature to his face while his very pouting lips were now full and glossy red.

He was now clad head to foot in the same sexy black satin French maid’s uniform that Dominique wore. His breasts, although small in comparison to Dominique’s, were still pushed high above his uniform and pushed so tightly together that he now had a cleavage that allowed a small chain and medallion to nestle exquisitely between them. A small laced pinafore hung around his eighteen inch waist while his petticoats flared out to make the short skirt of the uniform even more shorter. Slowly and deliberately he walked in front of his fellow pupils, rubbing his black seamed nylon clad legs as he walked on his six-inch high platform stilettos. He could almost feel the jealousy seething from Juan and Dennis, who to him were now just mere boys or males or whatever they preferred to be called, and he absolutely bathed in it. Then standing directly in front of them he turned to face Stella and gave her a curtsey.

“Well now what name does a pretty young thing like you go by?” Stella asked.

“My name is Theresa Anne Peacock Mistress!” he once again curtseyed. “I am twenty years old and I am a perfect example of femininity. I am a girl!”

“Thank you Theresa Anne, that is a very nice name. And I think I speak for all of us here in saying you are a very pretty young lady too!” Stella clapped.

Dennis and Juan also joined in the applause, however both of them were completely filled with jealousy for their new classmate.

Theresa turned around and curtseyed to Dennis and Juan and then stood in the place where three days ago Terrence Peacock stood.

Terrence was no more, for he was now a very pretty, alluring and sexually aware young shemale, his sole purpose in life was to look beautiful and do as he was asked and more importantly he would never again think of himself as a he.

For he was now a she.
 

*          *          *

 
Theresa had no need for a trainer at nights and kept herself busy pampering herself, because her nightly subliminal training was now feeding her with the desire to look stunning and sexy at all times. Her thoughts were forever on who would be her master or mistress, after all it was not her idea to come to this place at all. In fact the more days that passed her by the more she forgot about her past life and her past crimes.

Terry, as he liked to be called, had spent most of his childhood in and out of correctional facilities. His mother’s life had been one of prostitution and drugs and eventually contributed to her death through some bad drugs that she had taken. So at eight years old Terry found himself in an orphanage, where he stayed until at the age of twelve when he found himself adopted by a middle aged couple who were looking to give a poor unfortunate like him a home.

Going to school was not what he had in mind and soon he had fallen in with a local gang of hoodlums, who taught him how to steal motors, money and anything else he could get his hands on. After being caught breaking into an old woman’s house to steal her jewellery and money, his adopted parents had had enough of his antics and handed him back to the state. Serving one juvenile sentence after the other Terry spent his sixteenth birthday high on cocaine with three of his buddies as he called them.

They finished the evening helping them selves to a Porsche for a joyride.

Yet the joyride was to finish with them not only changing drivers whilst the car was in motion but leaving behind a trail of destruction.

However it also took the life of a sixty-three year old woman who was getting into the passenger seat of her husband’s car when Terry, who had taken control of the car, drove the Porsche right into her.

George Kearns was absolutely heartbroken when he awoke from his coma two months later, by the time he finished grieving for his dear Francesca the trial was almost over. He had expected the trial to be cut and paste as to say, but despite his past and friendship with the all the legal people involved, it was his inability to remember the night and the fact that he was the only witness to the crash.

He could not recall which one of the young boys was actually driving.

For Terry and his friends they all escaped the manslaughter charge, but were all given suspended sentences for reckless and careless driving and in possession of a stolen vehicle.

George cried as the smiling youths all left the courtroom and would have left his feeling of retribution as it stood. Yet as he sat crying wondering how he could survive without his dear wife, one of the gang came over to him.

“Cheers grandpa, she should’ve moved quicker then the cars value wouldn’t have been depreciated by all that tacky red mess of hers!” the young blonde headed hoodlum laughed as he left the court.

George looked up into the young arrogant youth’s blue eyes and listened to his every cold word. He wanted to lash out at him, but his own failure at being able to recall who had been driving made him feel just as guilty. Yet the one fact that he did grasp from the callous youth’s words, was that it was him that had been driving.
 

*          *          *

 
Arriving home George spent the next week packing all his wife’s possessions away in his loft. Then when he had finished he spent the next few days looking through photo albums and old 8mm camera reels of his younger and happier days with his wife. Then opening up one particular album he came across a load of photos of a holiday they had spent in Thailand over ten years ago.

Francesca had got talking to a couple who were staying at the same hotel as them, when the conversation had got round to discipline for young offenders and how far too many of them carry on to become hardened criminals. Klaus, who was a millionaire and a one-time scientist in biology, believed that their inherent nature to re-offend was down to the same problem that faced all boys when going through puberty their bodies over production of testosterone.
 

*          *          *

 
In the majority of males, as they progressed from puberty to adulthood, the levels of testosterone would maintain an even balance, but in those whose levels were extremely high they were more susceptible to loose control of any rational behaviour.
 
*          *          *

 
George had expressed his disagreement with Klaus, but his wife always agreed with this theory.

Yet it was a remark that Klaus’s wife Gabrielle made to Francesca about how they had already invested in such an experiment that was secretly under way at some establishment in Europe.

That night all George could think about was what Gabrielle had said.

The next morning he decided he would try to make contact with them and find out if the institution or establishment was still running and if they had made any progress.
 

*          *          *

 
George had always been a mild mannered man and when he met Francesca he could not believe how alike they both were. Though Francesca could not have children it did not cause her or him any grief as they both believed that fate had brought them together and fate had decided that they would not be parents either. Considering both he and Francesca were both lawyers anyway, they spent their lives buried in their work until they both retired five years before her untimely death.

Eventually George tracked Klaus and Gabrielle down and told them all about Francesca’s death at the hands of the young arrogant man. After several meetings and a lot of soul searching George decided that he would use his legal prowess to help the people Klaus had introduced him too.
 

*          *          *

 
Although it did not take him long to track Terry Peacock down, it did take George two years to find the courage to finally hand him over to Lady Cresswell’s correctional institution. At first George had hoped that the young man had changed, but when he approached him and attempted to converse with him, all he got was a mouthful of obscene words and a threat of a beating.

Patiently George kept an eye on all of the young hoodlum’s movements knowing that sooner or later he would in no doubt be arrested for some crime.

Twenty months later Terry Peacock was on trial for robbery and assault. George could only smile when he read the paper about a local villain, by the name of Terrence Peacock, jumping the bail that had been put up by an unknown source.
 

*          *          *

 
Juan and Dennis continued the week with a class in the morning and then after lunch they were both assigned to other duties around the complex. Theresa still attended the morning classes, as the lessons were now mainly focused on deportment rather than cooking and washing. The evenings were still under the supervision of the trainers and from the willingness of both the pupils these lessons were eagerly awaited. Juan and Dennis had both spoken about what they were required to do to win their panties and bra, but still neither of them had a clue as to what they had to do to pass. Stella found it absolutely hilarious as both of them desperately behaved liked whores to beat each other to the reward.

However, Stella knew that Dennis was never ever going to win his, she still enjoyed watching him trying his hardest to please his mistress and wife’s lover, by letting her fuck him senseless with her array of strapons and dildos.

By the time Wednesday evening had come Stella watched a change in Juan, for instead of being ready to please his master, he was lying on the bed displaying a certain attitude that to Stella could only mean that he was ready to earn his reward.
 

*          *          *

 
That night Juan turned the tables on his trainer and as Terrence had done the week before he showed how he could please rather than be pleased. The next morning Stella repeated her reward routine with Juan, making him undress in front of her and then watching the ecstasy on his face as he placed his toes into his black satin panties. But the part of the ceremony that always caused Stella to tighten her legs to feel the throb of her own small penis, was when Juan’s trainer placed his small breasts into the cups of the matching push-up bra.

Poor Dennis could only look on in envy as Juan excelled in his new feminine attire as he left the class holding onto the arm of his trainer.

Stella then looked towards her remaining pupil and informed him that today would be his last lesson with her and that she was sorry that he had not been able to win his reward.

Tears fell from Dennis’s eyes as he realised that he would never win his panties. Walking away Phyllis and Stella left the feminised man to continue in his self-pity.
 
 
To Be Continued...

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos