Becoming Monica - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 9

by Closetdrsr

Copyright © 2010 by Closetdrsr

 
Chapter Nine
 
 
Susan's mom dropped her over on the way to work. Maria and Susan hit it off immediately.
"So what are you two's plans for the rest of today" Maria asked as we sat at the dining table having a morning coffee.
"We were thinking of going to the Mall, maybe a movie" said Susan.
"I thought we'd go over to Dave's this morning to see if Dave and Sam wanted to come as well" I offered.
"Well don't forget that I'm picking up your dad this afternoon, and we'll probably have an late dinner tonight" said Maria.
"You're not driving back tonight?" I asked.
"Not tonight. Your dad has some stuff he wants to talk to you about, so we thought we'd drive back tomorrow, so please be home for dinner tonight. I'll leave something in the fridge, so if you're home before us, can you start cooking please"
"Sure" I replied.

Susan and I walked over to Dave's place. We started to discuss what had happened with Mark yesterday, but Sam met us just up the street. She wasn't particularly happy. She'd had another argument with her folks, something that was becoming more and more frequent. Her grades in Math and Biology were slipping, and she hadn't done well in the midterms last week. They blamed it on Dave. I promised to help her with her Math, if her mother would allow us to study together. I had done Biology last year, so I had all my notes that she could use. Susan said she would help with Biology too, although she was only just getting a B, and would appreciate the notes as well.

I had a reason for hoping Samantha's mother would allow us to study together. I wanted to get to know her as she worked at one of the old folks homes. I was hoping to get my volunteer hours done over the summer break, but with about 200 students trying for the 20 or so volunteer jobs there, it was more about who you know. My other option was the small hospital in town, but they tended to only take boys for the laundry. I would prefer to do the kitchen work at the old folks homes. Susan had already been 'promised' one of the volunteer positions at the hospital, in the maternity unit. The girls didn't get much of the 'heavy' stuff, mainly helping with the phones, running messages, and delivering mail. Sometimes they got to feed the hospital patients.

We agreed to meet back at the mall around two o'clock. On the way back to my place, Susan and I resumed our discussion on Mark.
"So he wants to take Monica to the junior prom, well that is interesting" she commented.
"Yeah, he was very insistent." I said.
"That's going to cause Ceecee to have a melt down, she'll go absolutely apeshit" she said smiling at the thought.
"That's what I don't get. Why would he do that? If he wants to dump Ceecee, he could just as easily do it over summer break."
"Well something is going on, and he obviously wants to get back at her" Susan said. "You know what, I think you should let Monica see him once or twice, and say that she'd love to go to the Prom."
"But I want to go to the prom with you" I said.
"You will, you'll tell him Monica would like to go, and then beg out at the last minute, like Monica got grounded or something. That way we get to see Ceecee go mental, and we drop Mark in it"
"I don't feel comfortable doing that" I said. "You know Ceecee will come after me, I mean Monica. And that could get really messy."
"Well its what, eight weeks to prom?" she asked.
"Nine" I answered.
"Ok, nine weeks. Lets say two, maybe three meetings at the Mall, about three weeks apart. That will keep him on edge" she said. "Do you know what your dads schedule is between now and then?"
"Well I thought I did, but they want to talk about something tonight remember" I replied.
"Hmmm, well we have time to change things around.

When we got home, Maria was trying to pull one of her bags out of the storage cupboard. That got my heart racing a little more, until I realized it wasn't the underwear bag. She had pulled out a number of clothing items from the closet, and had them stacked on the floor. I helped her get the bag out, and she then spent 15 minutes putting the clothes in the bag. At least all of my favorites were stashed away in my closet.
By the door was another bag packed already, along with some of the twins books and games.

After the movies, I dropped Susan off at her place, and headed home. Dad and Maria hadn't got back yet. Maria had left pork ribs in the fridge. I put them into the roasting pan, added a rub and put them on a low heat.
I then started on a Mustard BBQ sauce. I had just finished peeling potatoes when they arrived home.

Maria took over the cooking, and dad called me into the living room.

"I have something to discuss with you son" he said, and pointed to the sofa.
I sat down.
"You've been living here now for almost six months, and we still don't know whats going to happen with Jack. After a lot of discussion with Maria, we feel that it is better to sell the house and move up there."
"What?" I exclaimed "That's not fair Dad. All my friends are here, and my school. There's nothing up there for me"
He put up his hand.

"We know all that. And I agree with you, so this is what I, We are proposing. We'll sell the house, and buy a small two bedroom townhouse. I still need a place to stay down here when I come to see clients. You can stay down here to finish off your last year of high school, but I'll arrange for someone to be close by. It will mean that I won't travel back and forward as much, and you'll be on your own a lot more. But at 17, which you'll be in a couple of weeks, I think you can handle it. And it will be good experience for when you go to college, you still looking at San Diego or has somewhere out East more favored?" he asked.

"San Diego is still up there" I nodded, thinking about all the possibilities. "So I'll get to stay here, living in an apartment, and you'll pay for all of the expenses and food and stuff, and you'll only be here a few days a month?" I asked.
"That's about right." he replied.
"Sweet" I said.
"Well, I want to go see an agent tomorrow before we leave. It'll take a while to get the house on the market, and you will need to expect to have the agent bringing people through. Even if it sells quickly. I would expect not to settle prior to summer break."
"Ok" I answered.
"I'll be down early next weekend to sort out everything with the agent, and we can start looking at some townhouses as well. Ok, come on, lets get dinner."

I was rather excited about the prospect of getting a townhouse. I had to agree that the house was way too big for just me and a smaller place would be great.

After Dad and Maria left the next day, I went around to tell Susan. She was a lot more concerned than I was. She worried that if things went wrong, I'd have to move away. But on the otherhand, I'd likely get more freedom to be Monica.

The week passed without incident. Samantha's mom warmed to the idea of studying with me and Susan, So we tried to put together a schedule of two nights during the week, and a couple of hours on Sunday.

The following weekend, Dad came down early on Saturday. He had the agent come over in the afternoon, and he signed a few papers. On Sunday we drove around and looked at three townhouses. One of which I liked. It was a end unit, two levels, overlooking the road and a small shopping area, that had a Safeway, Subway and a Blockbuster. It was also on a bus route to school, and was closer to Susan's. There was also a bus stop at the shopping center to the mall. The townhouse itself was new, but ordinary. No one had lived in it, and it just looked empty. But it did have three bedrooms, although one was really small, really only a study or office. And it had internal garage access and a small basement where the utilities were, and a small area for storage.

We looked at another two apartments and townhouses during the week. Each of them had their good points, but they were not what we were looking for. Dad stayed Saturday morning, as the agent had the first open house. I went off to swimming practice, picked up Susan on the way back and arrived home just before he left.

"So, does Monica want to get one of the dates with Mark out of the way?" Susan asked. "You could meet him at the Mall, and see a movie, and then I could meet you there to come home."
"Do we need to do this? I'd prefer just to go to the movies with my girlfriend you know"
"I know, but I don't really want to go see 'Fast and the Furious', besides, I promise to be a bad bad girl afterward" she said.
"How weird is that, my girlfriend wants me to go out with a boy who wants to be my 'boyfriend' so that she can have sex with me afterward"
"So, is that a yes?" She asked.
"I guess, but I'm wearing your knee high boots. They'll go great with the tweed skirt." I said.
"Ok, but you have to wear that turtleneck as well." she said, "May as well show all your curves. Remember, you want to tease him,"
"not please him" I finished for her.
"Right you are girl. Now, here's my cell, call him" she said.

Mark wasn't home, but I left a message with his Mom that I'd meet him at the Mall before six to go to the movies. She said he'd be home shortly. I was just finishing putting on my 'parts' when he called back. He wanted to know why I wanted to go to the movies so early. I told him I was staying at my cousins house for the night, and she was going shopping and would pick me up early. He told me he had to organize some stuff but he'd meet me at the theatre before six.

Susan recommended that I wear my new Victoria Secret underwear, the purple lace bra and matching lace boy short knickers. After I was dressed, she worked on my makeup. She applied a liquid foundation and used a lot more eyeshadow than I would have. She then suggested a bolder lipstick than I would have used, and she said that I had to 'overdo' it, to make it seem that I wanted to look good for him and this is how most girls would do that. I have to admit, the look was stunning, without being tarty. Lastly she added some perfume, just under the ears.

It was just after five when I was already for my date with Mark. On a level I didn't quite understand, a small part of me was disappointed that he wasn't picking me up. We headed out to the car.

"So what are you going to do between now and about 8.00" I asked as we got in.
"Well, drop me off at home. Mom is out with Aunt Kelly tonight. Bridge night I think. I'll catch a bus from there and do some shopping while I wait. I need to get your birthday pressie, so no peeking ok."
"Hey, when I drop you off, can I borrow some dangle earrings." I asked. "I'm always worried that someone will recognize these studs"
"You can borrow my silver hoops if you like" she replied.
"Cool, they'll do nicely" I said.
"Well come on, we need to go.

After dropping Susan off at her house, I drove to the Mall. I got there with about twenty minutes to spare, so I wandered down to the theater looking at shops as I went. I didn't have to wait long for Mark. He apologized for being late, and told me I looked gorgeous. I let him put his arm around me to kiss me. He asked what movie I wanted to see, and was pleased when I suggested 'Fast and Furious', and went off to get the tickets.

We had to hurry to our seats. The previews of upcoming movies had started. The movie was good, and I saw nearly all of it. Mark had his arm around me, and we kissed a couple of times, but mostly we just watched. A couple of times I felt his fingers on the side swell of my boob, and saw, but didn't really feel it when he cupped my boob. I had my hand on the inside of his leg, and occasional rubbed it back and forth. I could see the effect it was having on him. When the movie ended we sat, waiting for the other people to leave. When I stood up, he pulled me back down to sit in his lap. I adjusted my skirt so that I could feel him between my butt cheeks. His hands had slipped to the inside of my thighs and when one of his fingers rubbed the front of my panties, I shivered in pleasure.
Luckily? for me, a couple of theater attendants came in to start cleaning. We got up and left. On the way out of the theater, I reached back to take his hand, but missed and got his crotch by mistake. My god he was huge. Although the touch was only momentary, it seemed to last a lot longer in memory.

When we got to the food court, Susan wasn't there. Mark bought me a soda, and a burger and fries for himself. Susan turned up shortly after we sat down.
"So how did you two lovebirds like the movie" susan asked, with a little sarcasm in her tone.
"It was good" I replied.
"Good, Are you ready to go?" Susan asked.
Mark looked at Susan, and then to me and asked "Is Susan your cousin?"
"Yeap", Susan replied, "and Moni is here against my and her better judgment. But I can't stop her, but I can take her home".
"Do you got to go now" he asked. "We've only just got out of the movies."
"Sorry, but I have to go" I said weakly, and stood up to go.
"Oh, and Mark, take a look behind you. I think hurricane Ceecee is about to blow through" said Susan, laughing, "Come on Moni, lets get out of here"
She pulled me away quickly. I got to see a little of Ceecee storm toward Mark. Next I heard the slap, and turned to see Ceecee glaring at him.

On the way home Susan asked what we'd done on on the date. I couldn't tell her much, and certainly didn't want to tell her what i'd felt. I did tell her that I felt mean to pulling Marks chains like we were.
She just said he deserved it.
"So, did he bring up prom again" she asked.
"No, we didn't get to talk about that." I replied. "I think he was going to get to it, but you arrived too soon"
"Oh sorry about that. But I had to get you out of there. I saw Ceecee enter the food court, and I didn't want to let her drag you into a cat fight." she said, "But the result was what I'd expected".
When we got back to my place, she gave me her cellphone.
"Call him" she said. "Tell him you had a good time."
"Why" I asked.
"Because you want to make him think you're sorry for having to go so quickly. Plus, you need to get him to ask about prom"
I dialed his number
"Hello" he said.
"Hi Mark, It's Monica"
"Oh hi, gorgeous. I wasn't expecting you to call so soon"
"Umm, sorry about having to run off like that. I really did have a really good time tonight." I said.
Susan made a gagging gesture, and went off toward the kitchen.
"So did I" he replied. "Can we do it again?"
"I'd like that" I said, and realized I really did.
"How about next weekend?"
"I wish I could, but i'm busy. Its my birthday next weekend, and I'll be doing family stuff." Which was true. It was my birthday next Friday, and my Dad would be down to look at more townhouses.

"So, was that your girlfriend Ceecee" I asked, as Susan came back.
"well, she's sort of my old girlfriend" he replied. "I'd like you to be my girlfriend"
"She looked pissed at you. How long ago did you break up?" I asked.
"Quite a while ago, but she hangs around, wanting to get back together again" he said. "Do we have to talk about her?
"No, I was just wondering who the crazy bitch was that slapped you"
He laughed, "Yep she can be a fucking bitch alright!"

"Hey, I got to go. but I spoke to my dad about what you asked last time, and he said we'd see, which isn't a No" I said.
"You mean the junior prom? he asked.
"Yes. But it wasn't a yes either" I said.
"Well that's still good right?" he asked.
"It is. bye Mark"
I hung up.
"Wow, you did good girl" Susan said. "Shit, even I nearly believed it, and I know better"
I laughed, but also felt bad inside.

We stayed up and talked about stuff for awhile, then headed to the bedroom. I had stripped down to my bra and panties, and was hanging up the clothes I'd worn, when I heard the click, click, click of the camera. I turned and tried a provocative pose, and Susan shot another couple of photos. I took off my bra, and click, click, click.

"You know, I don't see a trace of Mike in you at the moment. There is only Monica. Beautiful, sexy Monica. I can see why Mark wants to have sex with you. Hell I want to have sex with you" she said.
She patted the bed next to her, and got up and quickly threw off her clothes and climbed in beside me. To say the sex was exquisite, fulfilling or mind-blowing is to sell it short in so many ways. I filled myself on her juices, and even what seemed like milk from her breasts.

The next morning I went to take off my parts, to find the glue remover had been knocked over, and had spilled out. There was barely enough to remove both boobs or the sheath, but not both. We went online to order some more, but it would take to Wednesday to get here, and that was with priority shipping. I ordered some more glue and coverage as well. Susan suggested I try the sample pheromones as well, since I needed to spend another six dollars to get the free shipping.

Susan suggested we go up to the shops to see if we could find something to use as the remover. We wrote down the active ingredients from the remover, and decided to walk. It was going to be a nice day, and Susan suggested we go across to the pool later. Her mom was working this afternoon, so we could go by and get some swimsuits later. As luck would have it we didn't find anything at the shops to use as a remover, except acetone based solvents that would ruin the latex and silicon forms.

After lunch we went around to Susan's. She could only find one one piece swimsuit. It was a ghastly floral pattern with a scoop back and a bra-like strap across the back. The other option she gave me a really nice hot pink bikini with a matching pink push-up halter top. I tried it on, and although it looked great, I became very self conscious.

"I can't wear this" I said.
"Why not, it looks fabulous" she said, putting on her own bikini. A brown leopard skin one.
"But, but can you tell they're not real" I said, cupping the forms.
"Look, I know they're not real, but they look real to me. All I see is a really hot girl in a really hot bikini" she said
"But what if the water makes them come off" I asked
"Then, your problem with the remover is solved" she laughed. "Believe me, no one will be able to tell"
"But I feel so exposed"
"Then wear the one piece" she said a little exasperated.
I changed back into the one piece. I felt less exposed as you could only see the shape of my forms.
"Look, put these on." She passed me a white wrap around top, and a floral wrap around skirt. "And here, wear these" She passed me a pair of mules with a small heel. She grabbed a similar mules, and put them on herself.
On the way out to the car, she grabbed a couple of towels from a cupboard, and put them into a carry-bag.

When we got to the recreation center, I was relieved it was basically empty. We made our way to the outside pool, and grabbed a couple of sun-chairs. The people in the pool were nearly all kids, with mothers standing with toddlers.
"Oh Christ" I exclaimed. "What about my wig?"
"Ah, good point" she said. "Is it synthetic or a human hair wig?"
"Human hair" I replied, "But I don't know how good it is"
"Well don't jump in, or put your head under. Here, let me put it into a ponytail, and then I'll clip it on top with this." She handed me her large butterfly clip, and put my hair up.

I took off the top and skirt and walked to the pool, and sat on the edge, with my legs in the water. The water was a little cool, but felt nice. I slipped down into the water, and gently breast-stroked over to the deeper side, careful not to get my hair wet. We paddled in the pool for about twenty minutes, then got out and lay back on the sun-chairs. The sun came out so I rolled over onto my stomach and lay there getting dry. It was very pleasant. Susan got up about 20 minutes later and got back in the pool, but I was just dozing. About 10 minutes later, Susan came back over to the chairs, with a boy in tow. I couldn't see who it was as they had the sun behind them.

"Hey Moni, wake up girl" Susan called
I rolled over, and realized it was Steve, from swim team.
"Hi, I'm Steve" he introduced himself, holding out his hand.
I shook it automatically
"Steve, this is my cuz, Monica" she said smiling.
"Hi Steve" I replied, throwing a questioning look at Susan.
"I haven't seen you around before" Steve asked.
"I'm fairly new around here" I replied.
"Do you go to Chaparral?" he asked. "You sort of look familiar"
"No. Dioceses" I replied, thinking 'shit, of course I look familiar, We've known each other for two years'.
"So why aren't you hanging out with Mike" he asked Susan.
"He had stuff to do, and Monica here wanted to check out the pool." she replied, getting herself comfortable on her sun-chair.
She handed Steve a tube of sunscreen, "Could you?", and she rolled over, and undid her bikini top.
After he had put the sunscreen on Susan, he asked if I wanted some. Susan insisted noting that I already had a little pink tinge already. I rolled back over and let him put the cream on my back. He gently undid my back strap and massaged the cream in. It felt really good.

While he was massaging my back, Susan asked
"So who are you taking to the prom this year Steve?"
"Not sure yet" he replied. "I was going to ask Angela, but Matt asked her earlier this week"
"I thought Matt was dating Stephanie" she said.
"He was, but after her little mistake, they broke up last week" he said
"What mistake" I asked
"Well, apparently she skipped, you know, she was late with her, umm" he stammered.
"Her period" finished Susan.
"Yeah. Well she skipped a whole cycle or whatever" he said. "She was starting to freak out."
"And Matt the dog did a runner" said Susan.
"Yeah, surprised you hadn't heard of it" Steve said.
"Well, been a little busy I guess" said Susan.
"Well you could ask Stephanie" I said to Steve. "She seems nice, if a little ditzy."
"I thought about that, but if the rumor I heard earlier today is true, I was going to ask Ceecee" he said.
"Ceecee?" both Susan and I asked together
"Why in heck would you want to go with Ceecee" I asked.
"How do you know Ceecee?" Steve asked.
"Oh I've seen her with her boyfriend a couple of times" I replied.
"Ah so you're the girl Rogers has been lusting after, I only just put that together" Steve said. "You know he's a real scumbucket douchebag don't you, but he seems to have good taste. You are way too good for him. I have one piece of advice. Run away, and make it fast"
"That's what I've been telling her" said Susan.
"You did not" I said back, and then noticed she winked at me.
"Anyway, Steve, why Ceecee?" asked Susan.
"Well, we used to date beginning of freshman year, before she was in cheerleadering, before she got 'large'" he said holding his hands like he was holding melons. "Anyway, before she got into cheering and her brother went to jail, she was a nice girl. She got real twisted out of shape when her brother went away, and her stepmom got abusive."

Both Susan and I were real interested with this gossip.

"Haley, you know, Chief Perkins daughter, told me once that Ceecee's mom is a real crackhead, and she whacks Ceecee around" Steve said. "Said she heard it from one of the deputies."
"Well, I know Ceecee hates me" said Susan.
"Maybe, but I don't think so" said Steve, "She's just resentful that you probably know more about what went down with her brother, and Abby, and that other girl, and won't tell anyone."
"Possibly, but I swore not to say anything" Susan said. "She sure shoveled a ton of untrue gossip my way"
"Well thats just it. She's convinced some sort of cover-up has occurred. Even her brother won't tell her." Steve said.

Steve finished rubbing the cream into my back. I asked him to reclip the backstrap for me.

"So why are you going out with Mark" Steve asked.
"I'm not" I replied. "Well ok, I've been to the movies a couple of times with him, but I'm not his girlfriend or anything."
"That not how he's telling it. I heard from a friend, that he's saying you are all over him, begging him to do you." Steve said.
"And this friend isn't Ceecee?" asked Susan.
"No, its a guy on the Basketball squad. But I didn't really believe it when i heard it, and now having met you, I can see he's just mouthing off" said Steve. "Like I said, I'd stay well away from him Monica. A lot of the girls at Chaparral have awful stories about Mark, and with so many stories around, there must be some truth in there".

Steve heard his name being called from the other side of the pool. He turned and waved, and a small boy was waving at him.
"My little brother" he said, "must be my turn to supervise him again. Nice meeting you Monica, see you later Susan"
He got up and dived into the pool, and swam across to his kid brother.

Susan and I sunbathed for another half hour, and took another quick dip before leaving. The pool was starting to get busy. I had had a really good time, and didn't think at all about walking to the car in just swimsuit and the wrap-around skirt. When a couple of cute seniors were walking past, I even put on a saucy walk, and shook out my hair, that elicited a couple of wolf whistles.
"Oh my god, I've created a monster" said Susan as we giggled after they past us. "But I'll admit you have taste girl, they were yummy."

I dropped Susan off at her place and drove home. I stood in front of the mirror in the swimsuit. Susan was right. When being Monica, there was hardly a shred of Mike there. And it felt good. That night, I felt sad that I had to put Monica away. I carefully cleaned the wig, and put it on a stand I'd fashioned out of a piece of packing foam, and a coke bottle.

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Knocking over the bottle of remover?

Now, where have I heard that before... :)

I seem to remember a character from another series that practically made an artform out of either breaking the bottle, or leaving it elsewhere, or getting his clothes muddy / wet and not having a change handy (yet plenty of females in the vicinity with spare clothes)...

Highlight to reveal: |Step forward, Mr. Bond - Drew Bond. Or should I call you Gaby? :)|
 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Remover.

It's probably acetone which is a major component of nail polish remover that's sold in all chemists (drug stores? if you speak in $). An easy solution wouldn't be half so much fun though, would it? ;)

Excellent story. I suspect things with Mark are going to go horribly wrong and how long before Maria guesses?

Robi

remover

You should never use acetone on breast forms. It ruins the silicon

A lot of breast form adhesive removers contain Hexamethyldisiloxane. But the best remover is baby oil...but you learn that from experience.

Monica and Mike

What is really doing Monica with Mike? Leading him on like this and disappearing right away. I can't say that I approve. Either she does have feelings for him (it seems she have) or she shouldn't play with him like that, it could backfire.

Now, I must admit that at the beginning, Mark seemed a decent lad, but with recent stories about him, I'm starting to doubt it. Still, with Monica he was always correct, and I can't say that she was.

I just hope that playing with him like that won't create a monster in the end.

Love it!

I absolutely can not wait for more of this story. I just read all 9 chapters and loved every single word written. This is definitely one of the best and the first time I have ever left a comment.

thank you

for the encouragement. I have another 4, maybe 5 chapters (depending on how I end up breaking it up) in this book 1 (story arc) drafted, and aim to publish weekly, if not shorter.

Book 2 covers the 'second' year of becoming Monica, and more of the personality duality between Mike and Monica. I have the outline for book 2 done, and segments drafted, but its a while away (maybe 3 months).

Great

I have enjoyed the story. I can't wait for the finish.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Becoming Monica - Chapter 9

Me, I hope that Monica is VERY careful with her outings, otherwise, things could get dicey for her.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine