Cresswell Industries Chapters 82 - 83 - 84

Printer-friendly version

Jack thought his life was complete, he worked hard and adored his wife.... Unfortunately for Jack his wife's acidic tongue was going to lead him down a path he was never going to return from.... With things looking to be going from bad to worse for Cresswell's heiress to be Celeste, she finds an ally in a very unusual place.........

Chapter Eighty Two

Unmasked

“Xavier, I’ve been waiting for you to call!” Grace answered the call placing the phone into a special holder to enable everyone to hear the speaker.

She was also a little surprised that he had succumbed to her planted suggestions so quickly.

“Yes well I’ve been thinking about you and considering that we are going to meet once again, I thought I’d give you a curtsey call!” Xavier’s voice now sounded out of the speaker on her desk.

“Well hon… I’m all ears!” Grace smiled as she continued her rouse.

“Listen… When do you get time off from your boss?” Xavier spoke suavely.

“Well… Let’s see… Hmmm… Yes next Wednesday… Yes next Wednesday, I’m free all afternoon,” Grace toyed with Xavier. “So like… Where would you like to meet up?”

“I will meet in a place of your choice!” Xavier’s words sounded seductively from the speakerphone.

Grace smiled as she described their intended rendezvous point, which was going to be at the mall.

However as she did, she could not help pondering on another bit of news that she had received earlier that week, something although not attached to her dealings with Falconer, had caused her to question Xavier’s rather quick response.

Things were running smoothly as had been expected, but certain unscheduled things had come to the notice of Grace, things that when enquired about led to Celeste.

Especially the unexpected arrival at Feetham’s school of a new boy and his place during the coming holiday at Wendy’s salon.

Something was not quite right and Grace needed to know what it was before she carried out the meeting with Xavier.

Grace knew of all the comings and goings at the salon and she also knew that her Ladyship would also have knowledge, but when she put the question to her of the boy’s arrival at the school and his employment at the salon, Lady Melissa sounded a little bemused herself.

Admitting that it was most likely to be one of Celeste’s test subjects.

Grace accepted the reply, however, she did not like the idea of Celeste stepping on what she deemed her territory and furthermore her ladyship’s admittance that Celeste ran her own projects as and when she felt caused her more than just a little concern.

Xavier switched off his phone and as he did a familiar buzz in his groin caused him to laugh hoarsely.

“I take it you have the secretary in the bag?” Bernard smiled as he chewed on his large cigar.

“Of course!”

“Well I’m still unsure about this little plan of yours… I’d have preferred to have sorted this all out in one quick go!”

“Relax Mr Falconer… I feel it’s a little too premature to start hitting them all at once… This Lady Melissa has built quite an impressive empire and when people build empires they make sure they are well protected!”

“Hmmm… I suppose your right Xavier… She is very clever,” Falconer span round and undid his robe exposing all of his ugly rotund waist line and pressed a buzzer on his desk. “Yes Philippe bring the twins up to my office!”

‘That’s it you old fart,’ Xavier thought to himself as he looked at his paymaster, ‘Just revel in your own esteem, you fucking dinosaur!’

Xavier smiled intently as he watched the two twins accompanied by the butler Philippe, walk past him, both wearing Falconer’s favourite schoolgirl apparel and as he watched their pleated skirts disappear around the corner, he went into his room.

Moving over to a lamp by his bed, he removed a small device from it’s base and then he went over to a mirror and took out a pen knife, where he cut out another tiny device.

After ten minutes Xavier had removed every bug from his room and when he finished he then pulled the four hidden cameras from their concealment.

Throwing himself onto the bed a large smile crossed his face.

“Xavier!” he chuckled to himself, “Your boat is about to come in!”

Pulling out his phone he looked at the number he had called in Falconer’s office and shook his head. “And as for you Miss Acton I’ll definitely look forward to seeing you again!”

With his arms folded behind his neck Xavier waited in silence as his travelling alarm clock ticked ceremoniously away besides him, he knew that Falconer would be fucking his two little gifts for the next few hours and this would give him the time to put into place his own plans.

Plans that he had been waiting to fulfil since Falconer had hired him.

Falconer was old and out of date, he had lost not only his standings in the legal world, but his standings in the underworld were now hanging by a thread.

Xavier prided himself on being one of the top assassins in the world and when he had heard that Bernard Falconer was now out of favour with the major organisations, Xavier saw a chance to establish himself as Falconer’s replacement.

The news of Falconer’s acquisition of Xavier had also saved the ageing villain from eradication, for several larger houses had already begun to look into obtaining the last vestiges of the fallen organised crime lord’s assets.

However the assassin had estimated that to overthrow Falconer it would take at least two to three years, because first he would have to gain Falconer’s trust and then prove his loyalty to him and then and only then would he be able to systematically take over everything the fat former drug lord had left of his crumbling empire, but more importantly the Swiss and Cayman accounts he had.

Yet luck, or so Xavier believed, had played its hand in the form of a very old adversary who shared the same contempt as he did for Falconer, in the shape of three females, one whom he felt shared the same intellect that had seen him rise to the position he now commanded, another whom shared his own hatred for Falconer and the other a self deluded fool who thought she could waltz in and try to compromise a deal to overthrow her own mother.

Looking at the phone number again Xavier knew that the time to overthrow Falconer was much nearer than he had initially estimated.

Celeste hid her dishevelled face from the torchlight as it shone in on her.

Every part of her body hurt and her eyes were so swollen, her tears had stopped falling.

She had lost count of the number of men who had beaten and fucked her and when the torch shone through the grating of her small dungeon room, she guessed that it would be another hour or torture for her.

“Miss Cresswell… Are you able to walk?” a voice asked.

“Whashhhh it to yoush?” she sounded into her bruised arm.

“I’m going to take you away from this!” the voice sounded sympathetic.

Celeste just huddled her naked body closer to the corner of the room she had sought out as a kind of haven for her.

“If you cannot walk then you’ll be no use to me and I’ll have to leave you here to face more of Falconer’s henchmen!” the voice tried to coerce the naked body from out of the corner.

Celeste’s vision was very slim, but she could see that the light was not being flashed on her in a mocking way, as all the other men who had come down to see her had done.

“Howsh can yoush getsh me outta heresh and whyshhh?” her swollen lips managed to reply.

“Trust me Miss Cresswell… I will!”

The next thing Celeste knew she was being helped through the network of corridors and brought to a spacious bedroom. That had all the marks of being a man’s room.

The tall dark man ran a bath for her and helped her into it and as Celeste eased herself into the warm and pleasant smelling water she began to survey the damage that her bruised and battered body had taken.

However as she began to slowly wash herself of the semen, urine and other ghastly things Bernard Falconer’s henchmen had put on her, the man who had helped her out of the dungeon, sat down on a chair besides her.

“I’m sorry I could not get to you earlier but as you may have guessed Mr Falconer is not someone who likes to be told what to do,” the man started to explain. “But first things first!”

Xavier introduced himself to Celeste as he watched her try to wash away all of the abuse that had befallen her since she had finished her chat with Falconer.

“You and me have something in common my dear?” he chuckled as he handed Celeste the shampoo for her hair.

Celeste just grunted.

“Like you I have ambitions of taking over my boss’s lair!”

Celeste looked up at the figure watching her wash and looked at him through the slits of her swollen eyelids.

“So you see we are both in a position to help one another out!” Xavier smiled benignly.

Xavier turned out the light and closed the door on the sleeping woman, content in the knowledge that this woman had given him the opportunity to take his rightful place as head of what was left of Falconer’s crumbling empire.

Although he could have easily removed Falconer many months ago, there was two problems stopping him from taking over what was left of Falconer’s organisation.

First, what little was left of Falconer’s businesses were more or less worthless in the eyes of his rivals and secondly and more importantly any in roads in trying to rebuild it were hampered by Falconer’s out of date methods.

It looked to be a long journey before Falconer’s interests began to increase and the assassin was ready for a long and probably dangerous battle alongside the old man to regain the territories that had been lost.

Yet lying bruised and beaten was the answer to both of his problems, for finally Xavier had stumbled upon one of the old man’s former acquaintances, who wanted nothing more than revenge on him.

Furthermore Cresswell Industries was a huge organisation itself and had in roads to hundreds of legal and illegal operations, one of them being the lucrative prostitution and slave market and as Xavier saw it, for an organisation to be able to hide it’s less legitimate assets away from the prying eyes of governmental and underworld interference, then it was surely an organisation to respect.

Walking along the corridor he passed by the room that contained the two twins, that where so freely offered Falconer by Cresswell’s and this brought about an even bigger smile.

‘Oh yes Xavier’ he thought to himself, ‘Any one who can program two creatures like that are going to be one heck of an acquisition!’

Carol could not control herself as Irene increased her rhythm, neither could she believe how much her body craved the Deputy Head Master’s attention.

Irene held Carol’s ankles in her hands as she watched the black dildo slide easily into the gaping moistness of her captive lover’s vagina.

Wave after wave of orgasms had hit Carol and the look on her face told Irene that Carol was going to find it very hard to resist anything she did to her and with one huge wave of pleasure washing over her too, Irene collapsed on top of Carol.

Carol, as much as she detested it, wanted to throw her arms around Irene and hold her deep within her, but as she tried to move her arms, the manacles holding her in place, became an instant reminder to her true situation.

A reminder that this so called teacher and future head of Feethams school had reduced her to nothing more than a sexual device she could switch on and off when she pleased.

“Oh Carol,” Irene returned from her ecstatic journey and slid her double ended strap-on from the school secretaries pussy. “I can’t wait to try out those huge attachments on you!”

“Yes Mistress,” Carol had to pretend to smile. “Will you do my ass now… I love it when you fuck me there!” Carol asked hiding her displeasure, for Irene had implicitly instructed her to ask for her ass to be done after being fucked.

“Of course my dear!” Irene smiled as she watched Carol battle with the urge to scream abuse at her. “And if you are good lover I will let you have dinner with me and the boys!”

It had been two days since Carol had last seen her sons and it had been her eventual response to their new look that had caused her to be separated from them for so long.

“I do hope you will behave yourself this time?” Irene positioned the pussy wet tip of the dildo up against Carol’s rosebud.

“Yes Mistress… I will behave!”

“Good… And if I feel you have performed well enough I will let you speak to your husband, and you can tell him the good news for yourself!”

“The good news… Ohhhaahmmmm?” Carol enquired as Irene pushed the head into her ass.

“That you are going to divorce him and that you love me!” Irene smiled as she saw the effects of the implanted orgasm device turning Carol into a quivering plate of jelly.

Carol finished the last touches to her makeup and glanced at the picture of the very sultry woman that Irene had asked her to duplicate. She knew she had not copied the picture exactly, but as she tied her hair up into a high ponytail, she could see the similarities of her attempt.

Walking over to her wardrobe she could not help wondering how long it would be before she got used to wearing a chastity belt, for it cut into her skin every time she moved.

Pulling out a black see-through negligee, she preyed that Irene would make her wear something underneath to hide her pierced nipples and her black leathered chastity belt.

Although her two sons had not flinched an eyelid when they had accidentally walked in on her dressed as she was now two days ago, she hoped that that had been part of the methodology to shock her into to complying with Irene’s commands, however, when Irene did enter her room she remarked on how wonderful she looked and asked her to take a hold of her arm and from the way her eyes scoured her body, it was very unlikely she would make her change her outfit.

“Now Carol, remember to kiss me passionately when we enter the dinning room!” Irene opened her negligee fully exposing her breasts. “Hmmm they’re shaping up well my sweet!”

“Yes Mistress,” Carol watched biting her tongue as Irene held one of breasts leaned down and sucked in the small rod and nipple.

“Hmmmmm… If you behave I might let you eat me out tonight, how does that sound?”

“Yes Mistress, that sounds wonderful,” Carol tensed as the thought of having Irene’s pussy anywhere near her face sickened her.

“Well you look just fine to me,” Irene then slapped Carol’s bottom and opened the door. “And hopefully this time I’ll be able to tell you what your new family names will be!”

On the far side of the house a different scene was unfolding;

Tommy had begun to show signs of fighting the changes that were being programmed into them, he could not understand how his brother was so openly accepting the way they were being told to look and dress.

Furthermore he did not want to participate in the very girlish games that Norma was making them play.

Lewis however was enjoying every part of his conditioning, he loved wearing the pink cotton undergarments Norma was leaving out for them every morning, but unlike Tommy he was becoming more and more excited with the array of gifts Mistress Irene was giving them every morning.

“Oh Tom look at my nails they’re soooooooo great!” Lewis gave a shrill as he finished coating his nails in pink gloss. “I really love pink… Don’t you?”

“Yeah whatever,” Tommy slumped back on his bed pulling all the lace from his blue pageboy suit.

“Tom… Miss Norma will punish you if you keep doing that!” Lewis blew onto his nails to dry them some more.

“Lewis… Jeez man… We’re boys not girls!” he sneered back at his brother, “Look at you… When you go back to school the Mitch brothers’ll be callin you gay!”

“Don’t be silly… Miss Norma says we’re going to mommy’s school after this break… so there!” Lewis poked his tongue out at his brother and then skipped off back to the dresser, where he instantly began to play with his platinum blonde curls.

“Lewis stop it will you… Real boys don’t wear clothes like these… And… Real boys don’t wear nail varnish either!” Tommy got up off of his bed and stood behind his younger brother. “Also when I see mom… I’m gonna ask her if we can go home!”

“I like it here!” Lewis poked his tongue out at the reflection of his brother.

“Jeez Lewy… You’re beginning to sound like a girl!”

“So?” Lewis said with another poke of his tongue.

“Dad will make you see sense!” Tommy rattled the back of his brother’s chair and went back to his bed. “And mom will too… You’ll see!”

Just then Norma walked in and clapped her hands.

Lewis jumped to his sandal-clad feet, while Tommy just stayed on the bed.

“Thomas get to your feet this instance… Mistress Irene will be most annoyed if you two are not at your places and don’t forget what I taught you this morning!” Norma clapped her hands again.

“I’m not curtseying!” Tommy sneered vehemently as he tore the last of the white lace from his suit.

“Why you horrid creature!” Norma folded her arms. “See Lewis your brother is behaving like a typical icky boy!”

“Yes I know Miss Norma… But I’m not, I’m a good girl!” Lewis stood proudly brushing down his pageboy outfit.

“Girl?” Tommy laughed sarcastically, “Did you say girl?”

“There’s nothing wrong with your brother wanting to be a girl Thomas, perhaps if you were a little like him you’d be a much nicer person!” Norma went over to Tommy and pulled him up by his ear.

“Owwwwwchhhh… Jeez bitch… My dad’ll sort you out when he gets here!” Tommy replied as the pain in his ear took him next to his brother.

“If you want to see your father then I suggest that you behave!” Norma let go of his ear and ushered both of them to the door, her mind wondering whether her Mistress had made a mistake in halting the eldest boys programming.

Chapter Eighty Three

The Week Before

For Jack Anderson Saturday for him was like every other Saturday a morning of hard work, repairing all the drill heads that had stopped working the night before.

Usually he would relax with a beer and cast his thoughts onto the coastline of Norway where the oilrig was drilling for gas. However when he had washed and grabbed a bottle, his supervisor was standing in the doorway telling him that a chopper was on its way to collect him.

“There’s trouble on the mainland!” was all his boss would say.

Instantly Jack thought about Carol and the boys and worries of them being involved in some bad accident plagued his thoughts, but Jack’s boss calmed him by saying that from what he gathered it had nothing to do with an accident.

As Jack jumped on board the helicopter, one of the company’s officials handed him a letter from his wife’s solicitors.

“What the fuck?” Jack shouted above the rotation of the blades.

“Yes I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the company have given you time off to try and resolve your marital problems Jack!” the courier shouted back.

Jack endured the flight from Oslo in complete misery, his mind contemplating what had happened since he had left his family last month, sure Carol was very headstrong and they had their arguments, but they had always accepted that to keep up their standard of living, they would have to endure his absence.

Arriving at the airport he phoned home, but the dialling tone was dead and after several more attempts he gave up. Suddenly his name was called out on the PA system and like a shot he was at the desk hoping that Carol would be waiting there for him.

However as he reported to the info desk the attendant pointed him towards silver haired woman sitting crossed legged on a waiting room chair.

“Mr Anderson?” the silver haired woman stood up and greeted him.

“I’m Gloria Smith… I work at the school with your wife!” she introduced herself.

“I’m sorry… but?” Jack stood mystified.

“Carol wanted to meet you, but she does not want to cause a scene here in the airport!” the silver haired woman explained.

“A scene… But I don’t understand… Why does she want a divorce?” Jack looked solemnly into the silver haired woman’s eyes.

“I’ can’t really explain here, but I’ll tell you more when we’re in the car!” Gloria responded with a brief smile.

Jack followed behind his wife’s work colleague and could not help noticing her rather pert and rounded bottom and considering she was wearing a very light choice of trousers and short jacket, he could also see that she was wearing a very delightful pair of laced thongs underneath.

Getting into a top of the range Audi sports car, Gloria turned the engine over and drove Jack away from the airport.

“Look lady… I’ve been patient enough and allowed you ample time to reach the motorway, but I’m getting rather angry… So if you’d mind, perhaps you can tell me what the fuck’s going on with my wife?”

“She’s fallen in love with someone else!” Gloria replied in a matter of fact tone.

“What?” Jack turned and looked at the silver haired woman as she put her foot on the throttle and whizzed by a host of cars.

“She’s in love Jack… With someone else… That’s the end of the story!”

“How and who?” he tried to control his temper as the woman started to hit a hundred mile an hour.

“Shit happens Jack… Shit happens!” Gloria manoeuvred into a wide space behind a lorry and coach.

“But?” Jack was rather lost for words from this woman’s reactions to his obvious distress.

“Jack I can only imagine how it feels to be let down by some one you trust,” Gloria placed a hand on Jack’s thigh as she put the car in auto, “But me and Deborah will do our best to try and get Carol to speak to you!”

Jack just looked out of the window as the world past him by, he was devastated beyond belief at how his wife could have been so deceitful in their relationship.

Past conversations began to unwind in his mind, creating a scenario that in real truth, never existed and as Gloria smiled discretely to herself, she knew that her rather cold response to him would only fuel his somewhat distorted view of his wife’s infidelity.

Gloria knew the silence was a sign of defeat and from the look on Jack’s face he was beginning to run out of permutations concerning the where’s and why for’s and with whom and when of his wife’s reasons.

Arriving at Gloria’s very upmarket and one bedroom trendy flat, she brought Jack from his trance.

“Jack... We’re here!”

“Uh… Wha?”

“You can stay at my place for a couple of days until Carol is ready to meet with you… It’s just as hard for her too!” Gloria made sure that Jack’s anger towards his wife’s treatment of him was completely focused.

“Easy for her… Wha’the fuck?” Jack continued to fall to Gloria’s predetermined baiting.

“Jack… You gotta see it from a woman’s point of view… Your away working for three months at a time, and a woman needs and feels to be loved you know!” Gloria jumped out of her car and moved round to the open boot.

Jack shook his head in complete dismay, for this woman was being so utterly unfeeling and unsympathetic towards his grief.

“Look I don’t know you from?” Jack was suddenly stopped in mid sentence as a young blonde woman wearing one of the shortest pink mini skirts he had ever seen sprang out of the flat and greeted both of them.

“Gloria… Gloria… My word he’s such a hunk!” the blonde woman teetered over to them on her six-inch wrap stilettos.

Jack stared at the other woman’s very provocative movements as she came up to him and introduced herself.

“So your Jack?” she smiled spreading her ruby red lips, “My name is Deborah… Deborah Westwood!”

“Err… yes, I am?” he could not take his eyes away from this very sexy woman’s visible pushed together cleavage as it poked out from between her skin tight pink cotton top.

“I’ve got to admit… If I had a husband like you… I’d never dream of wanting to stray to the opposite sex!” Deborah remarked rather coarsely.

“I’m sorry?” Jack replied to her comment.

“Opposite what… I’m sorry?” Jack replied to her comment.

“Other sex… You know?” Deborah smiled gratuitously.

“Oh Deborah… Please your such a dumb blonde!” Gloria slung Jack’s bag onto the floor by his feet. “And you can forget about bedding him too… He’s far too old for you!”

“Yes… She’s right you know… You are a little on the old side for me!” Deborah wrinkled her nose, as she looked him fully in the face. “Any way let’s get you settled!”

“Look I don’t know any of you from Adam… So if you don’t mind I’ll catch a taxi and go to my own place,” Jack picked up his bag and began to walk off.

“Jack you won’t be able to go home!” Gloria sighed casually as she walked up to her doorstep.

“Yeah… Whatever?” he called back as he made his way down the road.

“Jack sweetheart you‘re really wasting you‘re?” she called out to him as Deborah opened the door for both of them.

Jack shrugged his shoulders, as he set off further down the street, although he had no idea where he was, he guessed that a taxi driver would take him to more familiar territory.

As Gloria and Deborah giggled with delight at Carol’s husband’s dilemma, they soon got down to talking about Deborah’s son Ralph.

“So how did he take it finding out he’d be going to school with you next week?”

“Oh he’s been sulking all day and night… He phoned his father up pleading him to stop me from putting him in our school!” Deborah replied chuckling as she sat down and crossed her legs tightly.

“And?” Gloria sat opposite her.

“He told Ralph to do what I told him too until the summer then, he’d sort out the problem,” Deborah ran her hands over her legs. “But by then… He’ll never want the help of his father!”

“He’ll?” Gloria quizzed with a smirk.

“Sorry did I say he’ll… I meant… She’ll”

Both teachers laughed in unison as they discussed Deborah’s son’s future.

It took Jack four hours to reach his home and when he did he was devastated, for every window and door was boarded up and a huge ‘Eviction Notice’ sign was up outside of it.

“Tssh! What a disgrace!” a woman passing by tutted loud enough for him to hear.

“What… What d’you know of this?” he turned around abruptly.

“And to think that woman had everyone believing she was some moralistic crusader!” another woman appeared besides the first.

“Please what do you know about all of this?” Jack felt his eyes welling up.

“Oh my… You’re that woman’s husband!” the first woman looked at him closely.

“Please?” he pleaded.

“Oh I’m awfully sorry… But I am Mrs Beale I live across the road there and this is Mrs Tanner!” the two women introduced themselves.

The next ten minutes Jack stood in complete shock as the two neighbours revealed how everything he owned had been seized by debt collectors, because Carol had ran up debts through gambling, or so they had been led to believe.

“But she never went near a betting shop!”

“Oh my dear she’s been leading you a merry dance I’m afraid… I don’t know if I should tell you this, but there is also a rumour that she has been cheating on you too!”

Jack just looked at the floor and then up at what was once his and Carol’s family home.

Just then another woman walked over to them.

“Is that Mr Anderson?” she enquired.

“Oh yes it is… the poor man,” the second woman sighed.

“I was told that you’d be here today and I was asked to give you this letter!” the third neighbour handed Jack a white envelope.

“Thank you,” he took the letter with tears in his eyes. “Where has she gone and where are my two sons?”

All three women looked awkwardly at the broken man.

“I think she has moved in with a friend!” the third woman replied solemnly.

“Friend?”

“Her lover!” the first woman answered awkwardly.

Jack felt his fists ball up as the mention of her lover for the second time in a day came to focus and as they did he crumpled the letter up in his grasp.

The three women could feel his anger and they all guessed they had said enough and each of them apologised to him and left him standing outside of what was now his former home.

Un-crumpling the letter he decided to open it, in a hope that this would reveal more of what his wife had been up to.

Dear Jack,
I’m sorry that you’ve now found out the true extent of your wife’s treacherous behaviour and I hope that you will now understand why I have been so cold towards you.
Please give me a call on the number below and I will pick you up and you can stay with me if you wish or I will take you to a hotel.
I do need to see you as I have a number of items that I picked up from your house that the debt collectors did not take, personal items of yours.

Yours truly,

Gloria Smith

Gloria smiled warmly to herself as she pulled up besides Jack Anderson, she could see from the dishevelled look, he was completely defeated by the news of Carol’s behaviour.

“I’m sorry if I appear abrupt with you Jack, but I’ve been burdened with the job of looking after you!” Gloria stated harshly as she coolly roared off down the road, leaving Jack Anderson’s former life behind them.

“So why have you been burdened with me!” Jack replied equally as harsh.

“Look Jack… I’m no friend of your wife’s and never was… She was a nosy busy body who stuck her nose into everyone’s affairs at the school… Jumped up dyke!”

“Dyke? Did you call Carol a… Dyke?” Jack looked at the silver haired woman directly.

“Oh another little secret she kept from you I see!” Gloria huffed with dismay.

The rest of the journey back to Gloria’s flat was in silence, Gloria knew that Jack’s mind would be in complete turmoil and she was right. Jack’s world had turned upside down and the more he thought about what he had learned the more he began question himself.

Arriving at the flat Gloria briskly showed him around and offered him a drink, which at first Jack refused, he really did not want to stay at this woman’s place and the idea of returning to work began to appeal to him.

He could bury himself in his work and try to sort himself out, but as he stared out of the window the fragrance of Gloria’s perfume began to eat into his thoughts.

“Here Jack… You must be thirsty, so drink up… I don’t like wasting my time making things that are going to go to waste!”

Jack looked up at Gloria, huffed and took the drink. She was so direct he began to see why she obviously lived alone, but before he could assimilate any more of this woman’s life she stopped his thoughts.

“So what’re you gonna do?” she asked him as she watched him take a sip of her drink.

“What’s this?” he replied at the bitterness of the drink.

“It’s lemon tea… I use real lemons!” Gloria smiled as she drank hers, knowing that the lemon hid the taste of the drug she had put into it.

Jack was thirsty and despite his taste buds not really enjoying the flavour he drank the cup dry.

“I hate to admit Jack, but I think it’d be best if you stayed here until you meet Carol and the boys!” Gloria smiled down at him and you do look very tired!”

Jack did not want to stay with this woman, but she seemed to know a lot about his wife’s whereabouts.

“Where is she and where are my boys?” he pushed himself up off of the chair, however as he did his legs buckled beneath him and he fell back onto his seat.

“Jack,” Gloria sighed, “all will be revealed in good time… Now rest and when you wake up I will try to explain every detail of your wife’s treachery.”

The drug in the tea did its work and with the help of Deborah, who had remained hidden while Gloria acted out her role of befriending him, both of them undressed Carol’s husband and put him into bed naked.

“Gloria he’s not as big as Adrian or Gregor is he?” Deborah lifted Carol’s husband’s limp cock up into the air as she compared it with the their fitness instructors.

“Deborah!” she replied with her hands on her hips.

“Well he isn’t is he?” she giggled as she played with it.

“Well Jack is not gay like Gregor or Adrian is he?”

“Not yet!” Deborah giggled as she wiggled Carol’s husband’s flaccid and small cock about.

“Well it’s lucky Carol won’t be having sex with him anymore too,” Gloria laughed along with Deborah.

“Why’s that?”

“Irene has shown me her favourite dildo and it is big… Carol will only ever be satisfied by a man again, if he’s hung like a horse believe me!” Gloria smirked as she turned on a switch behind the headboard.

A switch that caused two cleverly concealed speakers to drown Jack’s subconscious with hypnotic suggestions that would slowly distract him from his wife, sons and eventually the life he once lived.

With Jack Anderson know firmly in Gloria’s grasp both teachers left him to be absorbed into the machination of Cresswell Industries.

Chapter Eighty Four

Lessons

School days for Deborah Westwood this final week up until the early June break were for her the best she had ever had, however, for Ralph, her son, it was not as enjoyable.

His first day was the most humiliating day of his life and furthermore he could not understand why he could no longer oppose any of his mother’s wishes as he had always done before.

For Deborah though, the site of her son doing everything she asked him was sheer delight.

His bedroom was now kept spotlessly clean, all the posters of his favourite bands and female icons had gone and his torn wallpaper had been replaced by a pink and lavender floral design.

Even his curtains and bedspreads matched the colours of his new room.

Yet further to his dismay, he was now doing all of his mother’s washing, ironing and cleaning.

“Ah Wayne, this is my son Ralph!” Deborah introduced her son to the very effeminate dark haired youth.

“Hello Ralph… Your mom has told me all about you!” Wayne offered Ralph a very soft and delicate hand for him to shake.

“Shake Wayne’s hand dear!” Deborah breathed into her son’s ear.

Ralph wanted to fight his mother’s order, but just as always something in the back of his mind told him to comply.

“Good now Wayne will show you around… You don’t mind do you Wayne?”

“Please mom… I can find my own way around!” he pleaded with his mother as the thought of being put with this very girlish looking boy made him feel uneasy.

“Nonsense, Wayne has agreed to accompany you to every class, so you may as well get used to being with him!” she pushed her son’s arm forward for Wayne to grasp hold of.

“Oh thank you Mrs Westwood… I’ve been looking forward to showing Ralph off to everyone!” Wayne grabbed a hold of Ralph’s arm an ushered him off.

Ralph tried desperately to release his arm from this very effeminate looking boys grasp especially when a load of other boys nearby began to snigger and point at them.

“Your mom has been telling me all about you, she says you like painting?” Wayne began to converse with Deborah’s very nervous looking son.

Ralph just remained quiet as he was led past a group of boys playing football with another boy’s bag.

“There won’t be much of this going on here soon… Mrs Moore will put a stop to it all!” Wayne remarked as he took Ralph to his main class for register.

As the day progressed, Ralph did not utter one word to Wayne all morning and Wayne could not help but smile as he could visibly see the embarrassment his association with him was having on the poor boy.

Eventually the bell rang for lunch and Ralph felt relief that he could at last get away from his gay looking chaperone, however his day was only just about to begin.

Wayne had been chatting profusely about this and that, what this boy did and the other boy said, that Ralph wondered when he would be silent if only for just one minute, then he also was beginning to think of a way to loose him amongst the other pupils as they walked into the dinning area.

“Where shall we sit Ralph!” Wayne tugged on Ralph’s arm girlishly.

Ralph looked around and saw a table full of larger and mean looking boys.

“How about there!” he smirked to himself as he began to look forward to his escape from his very clingy chaperone.

“Oh… They won’t want to sit with us honey!” Wayne whispered into Ralph’s ears.

“Look I’ve followed you about all day… So give us some slack eh!” Ralph sneered back and walked off over to the table, however his fast movement did nothing to deter Wayne from fluttering alongside him as girlish as he could be.

Ralph could hear certain amounts of sniggering as his brash movement subsequently made Wayne’s effeminate gait look like he was the boyfriend leading his girl along.

The six boys sitting at the table all looked up as they saw the familiar site of Wayne Strauss approaching them and as Ralph got ready to free himself of Wayne, he could not believe what happened next.

All six boys got up and moved away from the table leaving Ralph to sit down alone with Wayne.

“I told you they wouldn’t want us sitting with them!” Wayne giggled as he took off his backpack and pulled out a small lunch, which as Ralph was soon to find out contained the same items of food and drink as him, which consisted of a wholemeal roll filled with cottage cheese and a vitamin drink,

Ralph was completely dumbfounded, how could this so weak and faggot looking boy install such fear into six large and strong looking boys?

A question that Wayne could see etched on Ralph’s face.

Ralph could only sit and watch Wayne with disbelief as he unpacked his lunch, crossed his legs in true feminine fashion and just like he had seen his mother do countless number of times begin to break off bits of the roll and nibble at it.

“Are you gay?” Ralph finally found some words.

“Gay?” Wayne looked at Ralph and giggled holding his hand up to his mouth. “Oh Ralph… I’m not gay at all!”

“Then what’re you then?” Ralph stared at the boy with disbelief.

“Ralph look at my eyebrows… The way my hair is styled, the way I walk!” Wayne shook his head lightly as his femininely cut hair bounced around.

Ralph just looked and looked, but still he had no idea what this boy was trying to get at.

“Ralph I’m even wearing pantyhose and tanga briefs beneath my trousers!” Wayne rolled his eyes in dismay.

“Pantyhose?”

“Yep… Pantyhose honey… They’re a girl’s best friend!” Wayne giggled loudly.

“You err… Errr…. Dress as a girl?”

“I only wear trousers and a shirt for school, I work as a maid after school and at the weekend I work in a salon doing nails… See!” Wayne produced his very glossy looking neatly manicured fingernails. “I’m going to become a beautician when I leave school!"

“You want to be a girl?”

“Oh Ralph don’t look so surprised, if it wasn’t for your mother those boys would still be bullying me,” Wayne continued, “She was the one who suggested that I’d feel more comfortable in school if I wore pantyhose beneath my school uniform!”

Ralph was totally lost for words as he suddenly began to realise that his association with this weird boy, who wanted to be a girl, was going to be permanent and furthermore the smile on Wayne’s face also confirmed his fear.

“Come on Ralphy eat up… You’ve gotta get your vitamins!” Wayne smiled as he pointed to his untouched food.

Deborah met her son outside the teachers staff room as instructed with Wayne by his side.

“I trust you two have got to know each other better?” Deborah enquired.

“Oh it’s been a bit hard for Ralphy to come to terms with me wanting to be a girl… But I think he understands now Mrs Westwood!” Wayne replied.

Just then ten boys passed them by and everyone of them said goodbye to Deborah.

“You see Ralph, this school is perfect for you… All of the pupils respect me and now that you have made friends with young Wayne, they’ll respect you too!” Deborah moved over to her son and hugged him, in front of another fifteen to twenty boys passing by.

“Goodnight Mrs Westwood!” another chorus of boys voices rung out, “Good night Ralphy!”

Ralph turned to face the crowd of boys who had just called him Ralphy.

“I’ve instructed all of the boys to call you that… After all it is my pet name for you!”

Ralph winced as the reminder of what she called him at home was now being aired around his new school.

“Right let’s get you two sweet cherubs home!”

Ralph arrived home and threw his school uniform onto the floor with disgust, his head was full of embarrassing moments and everyone of them played themselves out in his mind.

“How could she do this to me?” he began to sob as he stood up and picked up the clothes from the floor and began to put them onto a chair neatly.

What Ralph did not know was his own conditioning was being furthered every time he became upset and for the past month he had started to cry a lot more.

In fact Ralph had not realised it, but he was near to tears almost everyday know.

Deborah listened in on her son as she heard him sob, although she did feel for his sadness, she knew that it was all part of his eventual blossoming into her ideal child.

Every time she told him off he burst into tears and instead of fighting her wishes he would do as his told without another thought as to why he was doing it.

However the worst was still to come as she selected the program that would run whilst he slept that night, a program that would eventually see Ralph begin to cry at school and depend further on the friendship of Wayne Strauss.

Jack had slept for almost a day and a half and when he finally shook the cobwebs from his head he realised that he was naked and sleeping in a strange room.

Getting up he made his way through to the adjoining en-suite and began to wash his face and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

What had his wife done and more importantly what effect would it have on the kids?

Drying his face he moved back into the bedroom when suddenly the sliding patterned smoke screen door slid open.

“Oh you’re finally awake, are you?” Gloria walked in, wearing a very short peach coloured silken Japanese kimono type robe and a pair of matching fluffy six-inch slippers.

“Err… yes I am!” Jack replied trying to hide his modesty from the woman’s intrusion with his hands, while his eyes took in her slender and very well toned shiny legs and thighs.

“I’m sorry Jack but this is my room and all my undies and clothes are in here and I’m running a little late!” she past him by and slipped off her robe and revealed without any hesitance a pair of beautifully cone shaped breasts crested with large pink aureoles.

Then to his further surprise she bent down and reached into a bottom draw giving him full view of her peach shaped and very pert looking bottom.

“You’ll find food in the cupboards!” she continued as she began to slip on a pair of white-laced thongs that sunk deliciously into the crevice of her peach shaped bottom. “I gather you‘ve found the bathroom through there, so if you want you can run a bath!”

Jack sat on the bed completely amazed as this woman, who he had only just met, brazenly begin to dress right in front of him, also he could not believe how her entire body was so beautifully sculptured, for her abdomen was completely smooth and showed signs that she worked out quite regularly at the gym.

“Oh you can use my spare car if you need to,” Gloria continued talking as she then settled her beautifully shaped breasts into a matching laced push up bra, “the keys are hanging up in the kitchen, you can’t miss em!”

“Err… Ahem!” Jack cleared his throat as the woman coolly walked past him to the other side of the room and opened some cupboards pulling out a pair of flared white trousers.

“Oh I’m sorry if I’m dressing in front of you, but when you reach my age little things like this don’t matter, and besides I’ve seen my share of naked men too!” she slipped her legs into the trousers and pulled them up.

Jack watched in amazement as the woman zipped her trousers into place and ran her hands over her bottom.

“Where are you going?” Jack finally mustered a sentence.

“Work!” she casually replied as she took out a white ribbed top and slipped her arms into it. “It’s Monday morning sweetie!”

“Monday morning?” he shook his head.

“Yes and you’ve been hogging my bedroom all this time!” Gloria pulled her tightly fitting white ribbed top into place, which fell just above the waistline of the trousers.

“Oh?” he returned a little embarrassed, although the question he wanted to ask was how she could possibly dress the way she had.

“You look a little bemused dear?” Gloria then bent over again and retrieved a pair of three inch-heeled sandals, exposing her derriere to him once again.

“What lessons do you teach?” he asked shocked that a teacher would choose to wear such thin garments that exposed so much of her underwear to her pupils.

“English sweetheart!” she then pulled out a stall and sat down in front of her dresser mirror, “Why?”

“Oh… I just wondered,” he tried to take his attention away from her. “So what does that other lady do… The blonde one?”

“The blonde one… Oh you mean Deborah?”

“Yes your friend!” he looked around the bedroom, this time taking in the very tidy and clean looking décor, which was very typical of a career woman living on her own.

“Oh she’s the mathematics teacher, would you believe it!” Gloria shook her head as she began to apply mascara to her eyes.

“Maths?” he replied bewildered. “But she does’nt… Erm?”

“Look like a teacher!” Gloria replied for him, “Oh Jack, my dear you couldn’t have put it any milder, I keep telling her she’d be better of modelling or better than that making money with her body from porno movies… she has such a sexy body!”

Jack just nodded in silence, he could not believe what this teacher and work colleague of his wife was saying or for the matter how she was dressing either.

Yet as his hostess finished off her makeup brushed her silky silver hair and sprayed it with hold, he began to wonder what he would do with his day.

“Right I’ve got to go sweetheart… So enjoy your day!” Gloria looked at her behind in the long mirror smoothed her hands over very pert and prominent posterior and walked out of the bedroom.

“Oh and tonight… You sleep on the couch, byeee!” she slid the heavy smoked glass door aside and disappeared.

Jack spent his first day wandering around Gloria’s flat looking for some idea of what sort of a person she was, however the only things he found of interest were in her bedroom and that was her wonderfully sexy collection of underwear.

Then he began to wonder just how old she was, for her face appeared to be a lot older than her body and every time he thought about her body, he just could not stop thinking about her peach shaped ass and her youthful looking cone shaped breasts.

He even began to wonder what it must be like to be a student in her class and wondered how those students could concentrate with such a hot-bodied teacher showing her very visible thonged panty line.

Placing her panties back neatly into the place he thought they had come from, he decided to look for his own belongings and after a shower he dressed and began to think about Carol.

“Bitch!” he seethed as he poured himself a brandy, he had somehow found in a cupboard in her lounge.

When Gloria returned she found Jack asleep on her sofa with an empty bottle of brandy on the carpet. Smiling she picked the bottle up and took the glass from his hand and placed them on the table.

She knew that he would turn to drink, for that was part of the subliminal programming he had received last night and as she went to her bedroom and opened her underwear draw, she could tell he had been looking at her panties and as she smiled a shiver of excitement went through her ‘DNA re-sequenced’ body as she contemplated her seduction of Carol’s husband.

True she got plenty offers every Saturday and Thursday night from all the young men at ‘Cinchers’ night-club, which was situated on the outside lower tier at the rear of the Rubies shopping mall, but she found them far too young.

Unlike Deborah who found it hard to repel the advances of the muscle bound young studs that seemed to instantly surround her when she walked in.

Furthermore Adrian and Gregor were always rubbing their torsos against her purposefully at the gym and despite them both being gay, she was beginning to find temptation striking her the more she looked at the size of their bulges in their tight shorts.

However the opportunity of seducing a man thirty years her junior appealed to her more, than a man who was gay or bisexual, as were most of the studs that surrounded Deborah at Cinchers.

Especially when that man was the husband of one of her most hated work colleagues and as she placed her underwear back into their right places, she could not wait to see Carol Anderson’s face when she saw her husband’s arms around her.

Jack awoke once again naked in Gloria Smith’s bed and just as he done the day before he got up and went to the bathroom and just like yesterday Gloria waltzed in removed her robe and dressed right in front of him.

However this time his eyes were transfixed to the tiny thatch of silver that was crested above her pink pubic region.

Gloria purposefully and very seductively pulled her silky peach thonged panties up her legs as she kept a close eye on where Jack’s eyes were focused.

Watching in absolute amazement Jack could not take his eyes from Gloria’s tiny trimmed mound of silver pubic hair as it disappeared beneath her tightly fitting soft silk shiny peach panties.

Gloria smiled even more as she could see that Jack’s medium sized limp cock was beginning to get hard.

“Would you be a sweetheart and pass me that bra over there?” she pointed towards a chair on the far side of the bedroom, which was purposefully covered with an array of panties and bras.

“Errr… Wha… I’m sorry?” Jack broke from his trance.

“Matching bra sweetheart!” she smiled as she lifted up one of her breasts, “can’t go to work with my nipples on show can I?”

“Oh… Err… Yes I’m sorry,” he stuttered as he went over to the chair and picked up several bras. “Which err?”

“The one that matches these!” Gloria came up besides him and pulled at the top of her peach panties.

As Jack turned around to see, his face bumped into Gloria’s left breast.

“Oh I’m ever so sorry!” he apologised.

“Think nothing of it sweetie!” Gloria smiled at him as she took the actual bra from the chair herself. “I should’ve known that a man would never understand colour co-ordination!”

“Uh… Oh yes!” Jack replied his eyes fully focused on her breasts as they jiggled before his very eyes.

“You know my flat is a small place, so you really should get used to seeing me naked!” she motioned with her eyes down towards Jack’s now very prominent erection.

“Uh… Oh I’m? Jack suddenly grabbed a hold of a pair of Gloria’s black panties and tried to cover his embarrassment.

“If you want to wear my underwear sweetheart then you only have to ask!” she giggled as she swung around quickly and began putting her bra on as she went over to her wardrobe.

“Oh ssssoo… Sorry!” Jack quickly looked down at what he was holding and instantly threw them aside and grabbed a hold of the bedding to hide his excited manhood.

Gloria finished dressing and wished Jack a good day, knowing that the solitude he would be in would cause him to think of Carol and this would in turn make him seek solace in another bottle of her specially formulated brandy.

Jack found himself forever apologising to Gloria over the next few days as every morning he found himself naked and in bed and being woken by Gloria’s very blatant show of nudity.

However on this particular Thursday he fought the compulsion to drink himself into another wasted day and night, so instead he busied himself by tidying up Gloria’s kitchen, putting all her dirty clothing that by now had began to mount in the lounge, into a laundry basket.

Gloria returned home to find her flat completely tidy.

“Oh my?” she took off her coat, as she surveyed her home.

Just then Jack appeared from the kitchen.

“Hi Gloria… I’ve taken the liberty of getting in some food and began to prepare it,” he smiled at his hostess, “I hope you like spag bol?”

“Err… Welllll… Yes I do!” she looked around for any signs of Jack having touched the full bottle of brandy she had guessed he would open.

“Oh… I’ve bought you a bottle of wine… I know it’s no replacement for that Brandy I’ve drunk of yours, but it seems that Carol has wiped my bank account clean, so I only had a little spare cash to spend!”

“You’ve tidied everything up?” Gloria stood dumbfounded in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Yep… Top to bott!” he uncorked the red wine and poured out a glass for him and Gloria.

“I’ve even put away your clean underwear… And in the right places!” he handed Gloria a glass.

“What can I say sweetie!” Gloria accepted the glass and began to sip it.

“You look surprised Gloria?” he looked at her very puzzled expression.

“Well I never thought a man who lives most of his life on an oil rig would know how to wash, let alone clean?”

“When you spend three months off and you have a wife who wor-,” he cut himself short as the thought of Carol entered his mind.

“Oh Jack… I’m sorry!” Gloria could see the agony on his face.

“Yeah… well that’s all past now ain’t it!” he sunk the wine and turned around to putting the dinner on.

“Jack I’m going clubbing with Deborah tonight, you’re more than welcome to tag along?” Gloria changed the subject.

“Oh no thanks… I’ll stay in and catch some sport on the tele… I’ve been so wrecked these last few days I hardly know what day it is!” he sauntered about the stove.

With dinner only half eaten Gloria thanked her guest and collected the plates and was about to go back into the kitchen, when Jack grabbed a hold of her arm.

“Gloria I’m really indebted to you… Putting up with me… I know it’s cramped here but I’ll start looking for a place to stay tomorrow!” he looked up at her.

“Don’t be silly… You’ve got no money and further more who’s gonna put you safely to bed when you get drunk and collapse!” she smiled down at Jack looking deep into his greyish blue eyes.

“Oh!” his face became depleted again. “I… I’ll?”

“Jack let’s get this meeting with that bitch Carol out of the way and then we can find you another place to stay!”

Jack sat glued to the television as Gloria readied her self for her night out at Cinchers and as she finished putting on her makeup, the doorbell rung.

“Oh Sweetheart, could you get the door for me please… It’ll be Deborah!” she called out putting the finishing touches to her eye-shadow.

Jack got up and went to the door.

“Hello sexy!” the familiar face of Gloria’s teaching colleague greeted him.

“Uh.. Oh yeah hi!” he replied as he came face to face with Deborah’s very prominent fleshy breast as it sat proudly on top of a very tight shiny green paisley bodice.

“You can’t tell me you’ve never seen a pair of tits before?” she laughed as she pushed past him.

Jack shook his head in dismay as he watched the very pretty mathematics teacher stiletto her way into the flat, her perfume completely drowning his thoughts in pure lust.

“Gloria Adrian’ll be there tonight!” she called out turning around and giving Jack a full light pink lip smile.

Jack could not take his eyes off of her legs as they rose up from her strappy green six-inch stilettos right up to a very flimsy and short matching light green skirt, which only hung, by a thread on her hips.

“Adrian absolutely adores Gloria!” Deborah smiled at Jack.

“Adrian?” he replied sheepishly as his eyes fell upon a visible tattoo just above the hip band of her skirt.

“Oh Gloria has a crush on him too, but she’s too shy around him, he’s just sooooo sexy and his bulge… Is like… OH MY GOD!” Deborah winked at Jack as she proceeded to so sit herself down, making sure Jack got a complete veiw of her light green matching panties.

“So why don’t you snare him?” Jack found himself feeling a little jealous at the thought of this well endowed man having an interest in Gloria.

“He’s way too old for me sugar cakes!” she crossed her legs very seductively.

“Way to old… Then how old are you?”

“Me… I’m Forty-four!” she replied with a matter of fact tone.

“But you?” Jack’s mouth dropped open at the revelation of how old Deborah was.

“Look younger honey!” she smiled up at him. “All the men hit me with that line!”

“Well I’ve gotta say you definitely don’t look fourty-four!”

“How old do you think I look then?”

“Err… Twenty six… Twenty Eight,” he replied looking at her skin tone and unblemished features.

“I’m beginning to like you more Jack Anderson!” Deborah held out her hand for Jack to help her up.

“Deborah… Stop flirting!” Gloria suddenly appeared from the bedroom.

Jack’s heart went straight to his mouth as he looked at her dressed ready to hit the town.

“You wait till you find out how old Gloria is!” Deborah whispered with a giggle as she brushed her hand over his crotch purposefully.

“Wha?” Jack pulled his crotch away from Deborah, registering only a part of her comment as he continued to take in Gloria’s look.

Her shiny silver hair was up in swirl above her head and soft pink skin disappeared beneath a very see through meshed dress that revealed her taught body and accompanying black laced thonged panties and push up bra.

In fact her dress looked more like a night-dress as it finished just below her thighs to reveal a pair of thick silky black stockings that were held onto her upper thigh by two sexy black bows at the back of them. While to finish of her ensemble her stockings sunk delightfully into a pair of glossy black gothic style pumps with 1 inch platform and 4 1/2 inch high wide bell heels.

Jack could not understand what was coming over him as he blinked his eyes and looked at Gloria again.

“C’mon!” Deborah motioned towards the door as she readied her car keys.

“Now Jack… Are you sure you’ll be alright all alone?” Gloria came up to him.

The smell of Gloria’s perfume hit him like a rock and as he looked at her face he wanted to grab hold of her and kiss her, but Carol soon came to the front of his thoughts. A Carol who fifteen years ago had the very same affect on him as this woman was having on him now.

“Err… Yeah I’ll be fine!” he shrugged his shoulders, “You have a great time!”

“Oh don’t you worry about the way she’s dressed tonight, its me that’ll have the hard time of getting the men away from her!” Deborah grabbed a hold of her friend and pulled her out off the flat.

Jack watched enviously as Gloria teetered sexily behind Deborah on her bell heels.

Jack’s interest in catching up with all the sport diminished severely as his thoughts kept wandering onto Gloria, the way she dressed, acted and seemed to captivate him with her mystery.

He desperately wanted to think about Carol and constantly he admonished himself for not being the dutiful father and hunt them down, yet every time he tried, he kept coming full stop back to Gloria.

Glancing at the time he wondered when she would be home and further to his own shame, he began to wonder exactly who she would be returning with.

Several times he heard a car approach and unaware of his behaviour he actually leapt to the window to see if it was Gloria only to find his mind wondering if Gloria had finally given into this Adrian’s advances.

As the clock reached midnight a car approached, Jack leapt from the sofa and eagerly glanced out of the window.

This time it was Gloria, but she had not returned with Deborah, this time she was with someone else.

With desperation Jack peered down to get some idea as to who it was.

Unfortunately for him he watched a smooth and very masculine looking man get out of the car and open the car door for her, then very courteously he helped her out onto the pavement and as her feet slightly gave way under her he grabbed a firm hold of her and pulled her towards him by her waist.

Jack felt tension building up in his body as he watched, what his mind was somehow telling him was his adversary’s, very suave attempts to elicit a very passionate embrace from the situation.

With his heart pounding Jack felt relief as Gloria put her hand up to the man’s lips and politely spurned his advances.

In truth Gloria had enjoyed falling into Adrian’s strong embrace, but she had seen Jack at the window and as much as she wanted to let Adrian devour her, she explained to him that her special guest was looking down on them.

With a slight hiccup she kissed Adrian on the cheek and wished him goodnight.

Watching Adrian drive off, she sighed and span on her bell heels and carried on up the steps to the lobby entrance, her mind awash with sensations she had not experienced since she was teenage girl and had first discovered boys.

But how could she be feeling like this again she would be sixty-four on Saturday and as much as she found it hard to accept, her body felt different.

The changes to her body since she first visited the salon had been almost unbelievable, her bottom had become much rounder and very prominent and as she kept trying to dissuade herself, it definitely reminded her of a late teenage girl’s bottom.

Walking up the steps she could feel her breasts wobble, breasts that not long ago had hung despairingly and unattractively from her sagging chest and once again reminded her of an eighteen year old girl.

Even her skin had become soft and pink, although every time she looked at her face in the mirror she knew that her body was deceiving her, for her face had not decreased into the youthfulness her body had somehow done.

She still had many laughter lines etched on her face and in a way she was pleased for she recognised the person staring back at her, even though that face depicted a woman in her late thirties to early forties.

Placing the key into her door she was somewhat amused to find it open before her and the face of Jack Anderson welcoming her home.

“Ohhh…. Hic!” she hiccuped as she still tried to turn the key in her outstretched hand. “Hello Jack sweetheart!”

“Are you alright Gloria?” Jack asked concerned.

“Oh you are such a sweetheart!” she put her key back into her handbag and waltzed slightly inebriated past him.

“I was worried?” Jack more or so questioned himself as he wondered why he was so concerned about her.

“I was in totally safe hands!” Gloria beamed as she recalled the fantastic feeling of falling into Adrian’s grasp.

“I gather that was Adrian?” Jack closed the door and walked in Gloria’s fragrance.

“Oh him… Hic… Oh yeshh… He is such a gentleman!” she stopped threw down her bag and tried to unzip her meshed dress.

“Oh… I see,” Jack felt a little disappointed from her rather smitten reply.

“See… Hic… The only thing I can’t see is this friggin zip!” she hunched her back up to Jack. “Be a sweetheart and unzip me please!”

Jack did as he was asked and unzipped her dress.

Although he could see her thonged bottom through the dress, watching the dress fall from her body and across her peach shaped bottom caused his groin to respond.

“Thanksh!” she hiccuped again and then as brazenly as she always seemed to do, unhooked her bra and handed it to Jack.

Jack stood speechless as her cone shaped breasts swung into view and in his silence he dropped the bra on the floor.

“Oh… Hic… Dear!” Gloria tried to lift her foot up to unbuckle her shoe and as she did she fell forward onto Jack. “Oh well… Hic… While you’re down there you might as well unbuckle mysh… Hic… Shoesh!”

Jack felt her breast fall against him and once again his groin began to respond to Gloria’s body.

“You know it’sh really sweet of you to be concerned about whosh tooksh me home!” she steadied herself.

“Well I err?” Jack found his eyes wandering onto her bobbing breasts again.

“Shoes!” she giggled as she could see the effect her naked breasts were having on him.

“Oh yeah… Sorry!” he quickly took his eyes from her engorging pink nipples.

Although she had had a few drinks tonight she was still in control of her actions and thoughts and as she watched Carol Anderson’s husband kneeling before her she knew that the programming was working on him.

He had waited up all night for her return and now as she deliberately stood before him half-naked, she realised that he was thoroughly on the path of worshipping her.

Putting her left foot forward she smiled as she watched Jack unbuckle her left shoe and then unbuckle her right.

“Oh that feels so good!” she relaxed her feet into her carpet. “If yoush wouldn’t mind… Whilsh your down there could yoush untie by stockingssh!”

Jack watched as she pointed to her bows on the back of her thighs and as he did as she asked he began to wonder how he could possibly be in such a position with a woman he knew hardly anything about.

“Thanksh…Hic!” she walked away from him as he untied the last of her thick black stockings, which easily fell to her ankles so she could take them off herself.

Jack sat kneeling with disbelief as he watched Gloria remove her stockings and then without any hesitation pull off her black panties and let them slide down her legs and fall to the floor.
“Yoush don’t mind ifsh I have the bed tonight sweetheartsh!” she skipped into her bedroom and closed the door.

Jack picked up her bra and inhaled, it smelt of her and for some reason he found it hard to shake her from his mind.

‘Jack, what’re you doing?’ he asked himself as he picked himself up and then picked the remainder of her clothes up of the floor and then neatly placed them on one of the chairs.

Lying down on the sofa he began to set his thoughts on Carol and his two boys, but every time his mind would wander back to Gloria and her incredibly hot looking body.

Far away in the heart of Cresswell Industries expanding fibre optical networked systems many programs and utilities were being opened, closed and re-rooted, programs that served every part of Lady Cresswell’s growing feminine based empire, which stretched from the heart of her estate, right out to Rubies Mall and other places and buildings and land that she owned or her company had acquired.

It was one such set of programs placed there by Celeste that were now being firmly and rapidly ingrained into the sleeping recipients subconscious minds of the Moore estate, programming that had been strictly under her control and that she herself held the passwords too.

In short Celeste was the only person alive who knew of their existence and she was the only one who could stop them running too.

It had been one of Cresswell’s most intriguing inventions and after its successful implementation at Grace’s hive, every bed in every room throughout all of Cresswell Industries owned residential buildings had been fitted with the specially designed speaker systems.

The devices were of course under the direct guidance of the initial occupiers of the property, as it was in Gloria and Deborah’s case, but Celeste had made sure that Irene’s mind would be permanently within her grasp.

So unbeknown to Irene her mind was continually being altered when she slept and the pace of the special programming was becoming very deep indeed.

Celeste’s absence from the control room had also added to the problem, for the programming was now stuck in a very worrying loop, which apart from feeding her with a continual growing resentment to any and all men, it was also fuelling her need to dominate everyone and anyone.

Yet more concerning it was soon going to bring about a very dangerous scenario for everyone involved within the Cresswell Industries hierarchy.

To be continued....................

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos