The Vendetta: Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version
The Vendetta: Chapter One


By Princess

Events conspire against a successful young woman with a dark painful past. She is forced to confront her frightening past that she has been running away from her whole adult life.


The days were getting shorter and Susan saw the sun starting to get low in the sky. It was getting dark even though it was late in the afternoon. Personally, she liked the dark. But not today. It was just this time last month she got a summons to appear in court.

It was her horrible sister suing her and making a bunch of outrageous claims. She was once again, causing her grief, after torturing her as a child, destroying her innocence. But Susan had overcome her bitter past with the help of her friend, Kerry.

As a result, she had to pack up her things, get her high priced attorney Kerry, and they moved two states just to defend herself against her stupid sisters claims. But Kerry was working pro bono on this because of her hatred of Susan's sister. Kerry knew all about Susan's suffering as a child. She pledged to do all she could to protect Susan from any more abuse and she meant it.

Susan and her attorney Kerry Winter loved each other. Kerry had fell in love with Susan at first sight, and every since then, they had never left each other. They bought a house together nearly a year after they met.

Susan owned and ran a large industrial firm, and Kerry was very valuable to her as the lead attorney representing her company as it grew to dominate its industry. Kerry had ambitions beyond simply being a high priced attorney. She had been lobbying with Susan's help, for the democratic presidential selection. She had Susan's full support.

They made it to their luxurious hotel room and the two women settled in. Susan had her court date in an hour, well it was just depositions, but that didn't matter to them, the look on Kathy's face after hearing about the evidence against her did.

Somehow, her sister got these bogus charges leveled against her and they were serious. Susan smiled. Her sister Kathy had plans, but she had plans herself. She would make Kathy pay for daring to bring the past up again. A past where she had destroyed the boy that Susan was, turned him into a sex object for Kathy's amusement as her friends helped themselves to her sister's body.

Susan still had nightmares about the rapes done upon her as boys used her to satisfy their urges, even girls would have their way with her while Kathy watched and even taped what she's done, but now, it was time to get even with that monster.

Kathy would loose everything in this lawsuit. She would give Kathy a chance to drop the whole thing if she wanted. Dredging up the dirty painful past wasn't a road she wanted to go down. But she would go down it if she was forced to. Then, Kathy would be exposed to the world as the sadistic child abuser she is. Her sister Kathy would loose everything after that.

Susan had suffered abuse that would had been terrible for any girl but the fact that she was born a boy and the transformation was forced on her do to a few stupid mistakes made it so much worse.
~~~

The irritatingly louder blare of her alarm jolted them both up. She glanced at her clock and it confirmed. She had set her alarm to let her sleep for two hour She had another hour to get dressed and get to the court house.

The two women shared the bathroom for a short shower and get redressed. Gosh how she hated preparations women had to go though but, it was all but it was all required.

The two women made it to the courthouse in less time than they thought it would take. Susan was presentable and had driven to the courthouse in less an forty five minutes. Susan and her lover Kerry were led into a small conference room where her sister and her attorney were already waiting.

Kathy was sitting there looking at Susan with that damn smug smile Susan remembered when she was young. She smiled back at Kathy. It was a knowing smile like she was telling her sister that she wouldn't get the best of her this time. It was time to wipe that smug smirk off her face now. She wasn't a child and wouldn't be bullied like she was when she was young. Now, she had the power and ability to win against her tyranny.

Looking down at her two abusers smirking faces brought the onrush of long suppressed memories of abuse. She steeled herself to prevent a horrifying flashback that would destroy her composure. But the onrush of thousands of images of her abuse, repeated rapes by Gladstone and her son Miles flashed before her eyes. Only the reassuring hand of her beloved Kerry stopped it from turning into a full blown flashback.

Susan and Kerry sat down at the far side of the table across from her wicked sister and smiled back. Kerry started the proceedings, "We read your accusations Kathy and we can prove that your accusations are totally preposterous. How could you accuse her of not being a fit parent for her children, and how could you sue for her children Kathy? Haven't you done enough to destroy her life? I am warning you Kathy, that you better drop the this lawsuit. This time, your bullying tactics will not work and you will loose. "

Kerry did feel a raging hatred at Kathy because she hurt her lover. She felt something like pleasure that now she would be able to really make the horrible bitch pay.

Kathy laughed out loud in that arrogant haughty laugh she did when she knew she had the upper hand. Her blonde hair waved as she laughed and she got serious and looked cruelly at her sister. She sneered, " I don't know what you have been telling people 'Ben' " She drew the name out as if she really had something. " But we have evidence that you have been perpetuating a lie. We can prove that you are in fact a male, and you are STILL my little brother. You were born as Ben Mills and you in fact asked us to change you to a girl. We have evidence of the various perversions you engaged in when you were a child. The judge and the jury will see all of that, Ben. Are you so cocky now, you sissy."

Susan smiled as wide as she could now. It was time to wipe that smirk off her face. She smiled directly at her evil sister and said a matter of factly, "If that is your position, then you blew it. I am now instructing my friend here to file a counter suit against you, for all of the abuse you inflicted on me as a child. We can Prove that all of those 'perversions' I did as a child, were in reality your idea, and you forced them on me against my will. I kept all of the childhood video tapes and DVDs you made of me, you made of you beating me, how I begged you to stop and how you twisted my family to hate and despise me. I will instruct my attorney to let you have access to them as is the law. I can prove you sadistically abused me, forced everything on me and kept me drugged. Everything has been sealed, documented by my attorney. I am also filing another suit against my mother. I know I have millions but what is a few more. She can afford it, Kathy, but you cant. I know it will bankrupt you, take your house. I am also filing for custody of your children. It is YOU that will loose...Everything."

That did wipe her smirk off. To Susan's satisfaction, a look of fear and panic took its place.

Susan leaned back in satisfaction. "I gave you a chance to drop this all but you lost that chance. We are going though with it. I was your little brother, Kathy, and you should have stood up for me instead of hurting me. Everyone is well aware that I am a transsexual. Even though I really wasn't but that part isn't important but you made it important now. It will be one of the main evidence I will prove in court. Now, is there anything else, Kathy?"

Kathy's and her attorney were totally blindsided by this development. They didn't know how to proceed now. They just sat there looking stupid and desperate. The look on her attorneys face was priceless.

Susan said, "Well, Ms. Gladstone. I am surprised you don't have any smartass response. I remember you quite well and how you helped them all. You always were in control and had everything all together and now, you have nothing to say. I didn't want to dredge up the painful history and abuse I endured at your hands, but now I have to. OK, wow. I was afraid of meeting you but now, this is good. I wouldn't be surprised if you will be up for disbarment after this. I will ruin you too, so get ready for your summons Ms Gladstone. Oh, and thank you for all of the feminization lessons. I didn't want them but they sure helped me fit in as a woman. If you've been keeping up with me you will know I have made millions in industry. My company is quite a powerhouse now and I'm in position to take over Boeing. See you in court tomorrow."

Susan and her attorney stood up and walked out of the room laughing. She hugged her attorney and said, "We did it, finally. I stuck it to her good. Thanks Ms. I couldn't have done this without you. I been waiting so long to wipe that goddamn smirk off her face and we really did it. "

Her brilliant attorney laughed and said, "You're welcome Ma'am. It was all MY pleasure. I couldn't had done any of this without you and I loved sticking to her after what I saw on the videos that was done to you. My God! That was horrible but don't settle, just yet. There's a Long way to go and we don't know what is up their sleeve yet. They're bound to change tactics now. They will probably try to say you wanted it all but with the video, only an idiot would believe that. And when I find Gladstone's other victims, and if I can get them to come and testify... But that will be hard. That one girl, Priscilla has been in mental treatment for all her life after what that horrible sadist Gladstone and her sissy program did to her. Susan, she has been suicidal for most of her life, since she was only fifteen when Gladstone met her. Her family also sold her out just like yours. But I will try. Lets get back to the hotel and figure out our strategy and write out some more. I must subpoena all the documents on Ms Gladstone's Sissy program and her loon therapist she hired to get you when you were young. "

Susan and her lover Kerry settled into her hotel room for the night preparing for a full nights sleep finally. She earned it after the long sleepless flight and the frantic preparations for the depositions. She was glad she turned their plan on its head.

Susan changed into her sexy pink nightie and laid down into her soft bed. She waited as her lover was changing and she came out wearing a nice blue camisole. She wasn't quite ready to sleep yet. She pulled a chair up the bed and said in a serious tone, "Susan Love, There was a few last things I want to talk about before we settle in for the night."

Susan propped herself up and answered, "Yeah sure ask anything." yawning.

"Don't worry its nothing about the case, " Kerry said. "Well It might but, I didn't want to ask but I am curious. I know that you told me how you are really a boy trapped inside that and I have seen all of the evidence no matter how difficult was to believe you could had been a boy. That must really suck."

"Yes it does. But there is nothing that can be done. We both know so I make the best of it. And your love helps a lot. "

Kerry smiled but she had to ask anyway, "So how do you do it? How DID you do it love?"

Susan was quite for a few long seconds until she finally composed her answer. "Well, It wasn't easy. When I was forced to become a girl, and she forced me to start seeing a regular boyfriend. It was terribly hard but I finally escaped all that. I just disappeared. As I told you. I guess you want to know how I held together instead of suicide. Well That was really really hard."

Kerry said, "What you described would had been hard enough for a girl to endure but we manage some how as I told you about mine. But for a boy changed and subjected to. Its unthinkable that you held together so good. How do you do it."

Susan answered, "Hate. That is how. I hate them. I thought seriously about suicide for a long time before I met you but, That would have meant they won and got the best of me. So my hate became my ally. I hate them more than anything. I let it flow and control me. That was how I stayed alive to make them pay. That was how I directed my company though so many hostile take overs. My hatred as the world, at the abusers, my mother and I hate to say it but my hatred at women. You my love are one of the few women I have ever completely trusted. "

to be continued :

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Do I hear Jo in there somewhere?

Because this certainly blows her way, and even if the story itself passes without any 'outside help' so to speak, I'm sure you could ask Randa for a cameo!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I can relate

Although my rapist was not a relitive, he was in a position of trust and authority over me. He didnt dress me up, but he did "encourage" me to think of myself as feminine. And, like Susan, I have spent a lot of time hating. But I dont think a human being can live on hate forever. Here is hoping for a sequil where Susan moves past her past.

DogSig.png

The Vendetta Chapter 1

The most disturbing thing about this story is that it can happen in reality.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I like the start

Frank's picture

I especially like the end...unusual and happily different to have an protagonist who has a thing against women instead of men. Makes a nice change of pace from the norm.

Hugs

Hugs

Frank