A Summer of Changes - Book 1 Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Denise

One of his colleagues did not want
to exclude him from her 'Hen Night',
but now Denis finds that there is more to being a girl
than he had previously imagined


A Summer of Changes

by Louise Anne Smithson

Chapter 2

‘Welcome to our new colleague Denise’

“You can wear my royal blue cardigan as
well as it goes nicely with your eyes”
- Chapter 4

Denis had to admit to himself that he was quite excited by the prospect that was facing him as he arrived at work on 21 May 2004, and was enjoying being the centre of attention by his workmates. As he walked along the street from the tube station he was also conscious of his hairless legs which provided a new and a pleasant sensation for his limbs. Similarly, he was aware of the plastic sleepers in his ear lobes, which no longer hurt his ears. He arrived at the office at his usual time but found all five of his workmates waiting for him.

Jane was scheduled to begin the day’s proceedings and as soon as he had taken off his coat she handed him a pair of knickers and then some elastic control pants.

‘I want you to go to one of the store rooms and get completely undressed and then put them both on’ she said, ‘try and tuck your penis in between your legs if you can so there will be no danger of it showing as a bulge when you put on a skirt.’

‘I’ll do my best,’ he answered, and did so with a little discomfort.

She stood outside the room holding a white satin dressing gown and a pair of furry slippers until he was decent.

‘When you've finished, put these on and come out. If you pass out Denis’s clothes to me I will stow them in your locker for you.’

He did as he was told and emerged feeling a little embarrassed.

‘Don’t look so worried,’ said Jane cheerfully, ‘we'll soon fix you up with a pair of breasts and give you a bra to wear. Thereafter you can be officially regarded as ‘she’ for the remainder of the day.’

After he'd finished he was told to lay on his back on a couch whilst Jane brought out two silicone breast forms and placed each one on his chest. Once they were in the correct position she carefully drew around their outlines with a felt-tipped pen. She took them off and stuck four pieces of sticky tape with Velcro on one side, around each of his nipples. These would carry the weight of the new breasts. Next she spread some medical adhesive just inside the outlines and around the edges of each breast. After a minute or two she carefully placed each breast on to his chest.

‘I want you to hold each one in place for the next five minutes whilst I work round the edges making sure that they're stuck down properly.’

He followed her instructions whilst Jane smoothed down the edges all the way round and carefully disguised all trace of the joins with some skin coloured makeup and so they became virtually invisible.

‘Ok, Denise, I think you can sit up now and let go of them.’

It was the first time that she had been addressed by her new name but did as she was told and her two breasts flopped down tugging her skin with them, but they remained securely affixed to her chest. Jane smiled as she admired her handiwork.

‘Alright then young lady, from now onwards we'll all be calling you Denise rather than Denis and referring to you as she rather than a he.’

Denise blushed but did not argue the matter. She thought it best to let her colleagues get on with their allotted tasks and not to question or argue with them.

‘Your new breasts should be quite secure by now, and they should stay in place even if you have a shower after work. Remember that they're stuck on with a kind of superglue and cannot just be peeled off. You'll need to use a special solvent when you come to take them off, otherwise it'll be quite painful and there's also a chance you will either tear them or your skin.’

What most surprised Denise was that her breasts seemed to have grown as she sat up and had created a cleavage out of the loose skin covering her chest. They also wobbled as she moved around.

‘I think you'd better start wearing a bra from now on, as you're going to need to get used to the added weight in time for this evening.’

Jane showed Denise the right way to put on a bra and how to adjust the straps so that her breasts were both comfortable and yet under control.

‘Next we'll see if we can do anything to improve the shape of your hips and buttocks.’

She proceeded to insert various shaped pieces of foam padding between Denise’s two pairs of knickers, making sure that they looked convincing. When she was satisfied she handed Denise a camisole top to put on, and called for Helen to come in.

'What do you think?' Jane asked the newcomer.

‘She looks pretty good, but let's just check that the dress still fits alright and doesn't give away her false boobs.’

Denise stepped into her party dress and it was zipped up for her by Helen. It seemed to fit perfectly, and from the front it showed off a little or her cleavage, but looked exactly as if they were natural breasts.

'Move around and sit down for a while please Denise to get used to the additional weight of the breasts', suggested Helen.

Denise followed her instructions and after a few minutes Helen and Jane pronounced themselves to be satisfied with her appearance. The dress was taken off and returned to its hanger. Denise felt a little self-conscious dressed only in her bra and knickers and so put on the dressing gown again.

As soon as Jane was finished Mary came in to admire Denise’s new shape and to replace the plastic sleepers in her ears with pearl earrings.

‘I'm putting these in now so you can get used to wearing them,’ she said, ‘there's a pendant and bracelet to match them but you can put them on later on.’

'Ok, go ahead.'

It was a little bit painful as each earring was inserted, and her ears were again sprayed with antiseptic, but the pain soon disappeared and Denise was conscious of them dangling as she moved her head, and quite enjoyed the feeling.

Sarah had previously worked as a hairdresser, and so it was her task to attach extensions to the roots of Denise’s natural blonde hair in such a way that they were indistinguishable from her own hair. These consisted of little swatches of hair bonded to keratin tips. Sarah attached them to tufts of Denise’s own hair by means of a heat sealer, close to her scalp, so that the joins were not visible.

‘These should remain quite secure, but you'll be able to brush the extensions as if they were your own hair, using a special brush that I'll loan you,’ commented Sarah.

'What about taking them out?' she asked.

'You'll need some help for that or you'll make a mess of your hair.'

Fitting the hair extensions was a skilled task which took nearly two hours to complete. Once she'd finished, she washed and trimmed Denise’s hair and put it up in rollers. Whilst Sarah was working on the hair Sue came in and put a face pack on her young friend, and then began to manicure and shape the cuticles of her nails. Once this was done she proceeded to stick on acrylic extensions and hide the joins. Denise was not in a position to see what was going on with her hair and nails, but she could feel as Sue put on several coats of varnish, and proceeded to trim and paint her toenails. After it had been in place for more than an hour, Sue cleaned off the face-pack and proceeded to tidy up her eyebrows.

It was lunch-time before Sue was finished and Sarah had put rollers in her hair, and so they agreed to take a short break to eat sandwiches and drink some tea, but before doing so they covered Denise’s hands in some cotton gloves so that she could not see them, and they also covered the mirror with a sheet.

‘But I wanted to see how I was getting on,’ said Denise.

‘Believe me, you look fine, but I'd rather that you waited until we're finished, and then you can have the full effect all at once,’ said Sue. 'It'll be worth the wait.'

After lunch, once she was sure that Denise's toenails were dry, Sue handed to her a pair of tights and showed her how to put them on without laddering them. This was no easy task for Denise who was still wearing cotton gloves and was not used to the long fingernails underneath, but, with Sue’s help, she eventually managed to do so. She enjoyed the sensation of wearing tights which provided a firm but soft feeling on her smooth legs particularly when she crossed them.

Denise was now called through to a room that was used as a dressing room when they employed models and sat in a chair and was covered by a make-up cape. Once again the mirror had been covered by a dust sheet so that she could see nothing of how she looked. Sarah took out the rollers and then brushed her hair into a style. Sue proceeded to apply the makeup for her friend. Firstly she put on some foundation and blusher, before outlining her lips in dark red with a small brush and using a brighter lipstick for the remainder. She then worked carefully on Denise’s eyes using both eye shadow and liner. Finally she brushed mascara into the lashes.

‘You're lucky to have such lovely long lashes,’ she commented. ‘I'm using quite thick mascara, to build them up and so attract attention to your eyes.’

Sue finished her task with a few dabs of face powder and a squirt of perfume behind each ear.

‘Can we come in and see how things are going yet?’ asked Jane anxious to see how her pet creation was progressing.

‘No, you'll all have to wait a little while whilst I blindfold Denise, and help her put on her dress and shoes and the rest of her jewellery and then you can all have a look at the same time’.

The others agreed, and ten minutes later a blindfolded Denise was standing in front of a full length mirror, and her workmates were permitted to enter the room with their eyes closed and stand behind her. As soon as everyone was in place Denise’s blindfold was removed and simultaneously the others were told by Sue that they could open their eyes. A collective gasp of disbelief went up throughout the room.

‘Denise, you look so lovely,’ said Jane. 'Nobody could ever doubt that you were a woman.'

Her colleagues all signalled their surprise and agreement.

Denise, who had said very little during the course of the day now blushed brightly but also smiled, unable to take her eyes off her image in the mirror.

'What about my voice, won't that give me away?'

Helen shook her head.

'I think that you'll be fine, the pitch of your voice is just right for your new look.'

When at last Denise was able to get used to her new image and​ drag her eyes from the mirror it took her some time to get used to the variety of new feelings; the earrings dangling from her lobes, her long hair on the back of her neck, or her breasts which gently moved as she did. The next ten minutes were spent admiring every aspect of her appearance and Helen said how impressed she was by the work of her staff. Sue had brought in her digital camera and took a series of photographs of Denise alone and also together with her workmates. All present agreed that she ought to have no problems convincing the club employees that she was a young woman.

‘As long as you take care with how you walk around, and what you say, you should have no difficulty tonight,’ said Sue.

‘I would like to give you a small assignment to perform tonight to demonstrate how convincing you are,’ said Jane.

‘I thought that I was expected to gain entry to the club and remain undiscovered,’ Denise answered.

‘Yes, but once you're inside the club, there's one other task that I'd like you to perform,’ said Jane. ‘If you're successful I will find a suitable reward for you.’

‘What kind of task?’ asked Denise, suspiciously.

‘I'll be introducing you to my sister Samantha tonight, and will tell her you are a newcomer to the office, so she'll have no idea who you are or that you were once called Denis. She's going to be one of my two bridesmaids in a week’s time. I want you to find out from her what colour underwear she'll be wearing at the forthcoming wedding.’

The others all laughed.

‘You can’t expect me to ask that of someone I've never met before,’ said Denise. ‘She will think I am some kind of pervert.’

‘I don’t think so,’ said Jane, ‘but I leave it up to you. If you're able to answer my question correctly when we meet next I promise that I'll give you a nice prize.’

Helen gently reminded her staff that in spite of the interesting events there was still work to do, and so Denise changed out of the dress and put on the skirt and blouse for the remainder of the afternoon. She was amused to discover when she returned to her desk that someone had added an 'e' to her name on the sign.

The list compiled by Jane had ensured that many small details had not been forgotten. Helen had provided her with a coat to wear and a small handbag. Mary had bought her a purse for the evening and Sarah a hairbrush. Sue had purchased various items of makeup that she would need. Jane had even been out and bought her a cheap ladies watch and key-ring with the name Denise on a tag.

‘It is only a small detail but it'll add to the overall effect,’ she said.

Denise therefore transferred her cash and bank card to the purse, which she put in the bag together with the makeup and hair brush. However she found her usual bunch of keys a little too bulky for the ring, and as the bag was now quite full, she left her home keys and the remainder of Denis’s belongings in his locker, and added the locker key to her new ring.

For the next two hours the others did their best to advise Denise about her speech and deportment, they particularly encouraged her to walk in the two inch heels, and showed her how to deal with her hair, but no-one seemed to be worried that she would give herself away.

After work, she carefully packed up her new dress, shoes and a spare set of underclothes in an overnight case loaned by Jane, and set off with Sue to her flat, which was a short bus ride away. It was the first time she'd set foot in public dressed as a woman, and at first she was a little nervous, but quickly gained confidence, and was pleased to see that she received several admiring glances from men. When they arrived at Sue’s flat, Denise was shown where to hang her clothes, and the two young women had some tea together whilst they discussed the arrangements for later that evening.

‘You'll be sleeping on our foldaway bed in the lounge tonight,’ said Sue, ‘I've put out a towel and wash bag and also a pair of my pyjamas for you to wear, but I'm afraid they are a little girlie.’

‘Don't worry,’ commented Denise. ‘I am getting quite used to wearing girlie things.’

‘Just in case we should become separated tonight, here's a spare front door key. All you need to do is to use cold cream to take off your make-up and put yourself to bed. Alison, my flat mate, is away all weekend.’

Denise took the key and carefully added it to her new key ring, but as she did so commented: ‘I've every intention of staying very close to you and Jane tonight, there's no way that I'm going to travel back here on my own.’

‘I would advise you to go to the loo before we leave, and then not drink too much this evening,’ said Sue. ‘In the meanwhile I'm just going to have a quick shower as it is my period. When you've changed your dress, come into my room and I'll show you how to repair your makeup.’

‘Fifteen minutes later Denise knocked on her friend’s door and was invited in. She was surprised and quite pleased to find her friend only partly dressed and apparently quite un-self-conscious about her visitor’.

‘You can help me choose what to wear tonight Denise, which of these tops looks best on me?’

Ten minutes later the two girls sat down together in front of a mirror and Sue gave her friend her first lesson about putting on make-up.

‘I only have time to go through the basics, but I can show you enough for you to be able to check your own makeup during the evening and make any necessary repairs. I’ll show you the remainder another time.’

‘What makes you think there will be another time?’ said Denise.

‘Oh I think you've been enjoying yourself so far today, and if this evening is a success, you're bound to want to try again.’

Denise smiled. ‘Well see’.

By about seven-thirty the two girls were dressed, made up and putting on their coats for the walk to the tube station. As they were about to leave Sue gave her friend a hug, touching her cheek with her own and whispered, ‘Good luck Denise, you look really smashing.’

Denise visibly brightened with pleasure.

‘Thanks so much for all your help,’ she replied. ‘I think I'm going to enjoy myself tonight and I'll try not to let you down.’

(Next time - Denise discovers the answer to one secret but is worried in case her friends give away another one.)

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ooh, a test!

I think I would likely try and start a conversation about the soon-to-be proceedings in Samantha's life - she will undoubtedly tell me about the upcoming wedding. Then I would, naturally, go forth and ask about the dress - what style is it and what color, how drop-dead gorgeous my interlocutor would look in the dress, then... I will ask about what will the lingerie underneath it be. If played right, my conversational partner will mention a bra (and if it is to be strapless or not), panties (with the inevitable VPL B&M) and (optional) garter belt with stockings.

Main problem - I am on a shy side. Let's see how Denise fares in this department.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Life changing

Well, Denis is having a life changing event. I wish him (her) the best.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

A Summer of Changes - 2

From the way that things are going, Denise seems to be enjoying her girl time.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What makes me think...

...that Denise (NOT Dennis) will also get an invite to the wedding itself? :)

--Ben


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Bridesmaid ?

ALISON

I can see Denise being an addition to the bridal party.
A really cute story.Thankyou.

ALISON

Now that is what i call

a challenge, Or at least it would have been for Denis! Somehow though, I don't think Denise will have quite the same problem,..... Apart from the fact she now looks like a girl , There is now a confidence there that Denis just did not possess....Long may it continue..... Because at last for Denis it seems that the first day of the of the rest of his life has just begun!

Kirri

Okay I guess Denise is going to be here

a bit longer than just one night because Sue let the cat out of the bag by mentioning another time. Heehee, this should prove to be interesting, because first of all this was way too simple, and for another Denise agreed too readily. So will we see Denise here permanently after the night's test is over? Or will we see a conspiracy to keep Denise as she is without going back to being Denis? Hmmm, I guess we will see. And for three, Denise was asked to find out what color underwear one of the girls would be wearing at the wedding. Is Denise another bridesmaid?

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Denis can't wait

He is hooked nicely!

I'm looking forward to the adventures of Denise?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Test run !

Why would Denise not want to do this again (forever?)
The first test has been passed, helping Sue pick out an outfit for tonite.

Cefin

Seems a lot of fuss

Angharad's picture

for a one night hen party. What's going on we don't yet know about?

Angharad