Devils own

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

never get between a mother and daughter, if so you suffer the consequences, especially if you do not know who the mother is.

Story:

Devil’s own

Here I am awaiting the birth of my daughter. I am not the one on the table as I am transgendered and my name is Angela. I have been told to stay out of the delivery room, so here I am waiting outside like any anxious relative waiting for the birth. All of a sudden a few more doctors’ rushed into the delivery room. A few minutes later a nurse rushed out with the baby and getting it to the incubator as quickly as she could. I didn’t know what was happening, but all I heard from the delivery room as “clear” then a zapping noise. After about five minutes the doctors came out and one of the doctors came over to me and my husband.

“Are you related to the child’s mother?”

“In a way; she is the surrogate mother to our child,” I said.

“I’m sorry to tell you this, but the mother haemorrhaged while giving birth. While we were able to deliver the child, who we have rushed into incubation room, we were unable to save the mother. I’m sorry.”

We immediately rushed to the incubation room to check on our daughter. We knew she was going to be a girl, as all the scans showed it to be so. As I looked through the window, I could see all the tubes and other breathing equipment. My heart went out to her. We were told to go home and rest as we had already been there for quite a few hours and that they would call us if anything changed. So we went home to have something to eat and a drink. By the time we got home it was about 9 at night.

After we arrived home, I just nuked a couple of microwave meals, as I couldn’t be bothered to cook; my mind was elsewhere. After a meal and a couple of drinks we decided to go to bed and get some rest and return to the hospital first thing in the morning.

About 3 in the morning I woke up with a very uneasy feeling.

“We have to get to the hospital John.”

“Why?”

“There’s something wrong with Rachel.”

“Are you sure? The hospital said they would ring if anything changed.”

“I know, but I can feel something wrong. We have to get there.”

“Fine, fine, let me get ready and we will go right over.”

With that I got ready in record time, throwing on the nearest clothes I could find. I told John to drive as fast as he could. We got to the hospital in about fifteen minutes and found a lot of doctors going in and out of the incubation room. I managed to grab one and ask what was going on.

“Ahh, we were just going to ring you. The child’s condition has just got worse and we are doing everything possible in our power to keep her alive.”

As we watched over our daughter, I saw a shadow move across the incubation room and focused a little more than usual. All of a sudden I saw it. A shadow demon, it was there for my child; I just knew it. I casually walked into the room and said the words I knew it would not like.

“Shadowess demonicum rivalti y’senorum, (shadow demon reveal yourself).”

All of a sudden the room went dark and the shadow demon appeared to all in the room.

“Holy shit, what the hell’s that?” one of the doctors asked.

“Quiet human,” snarled the demon. A black ball shot out of the demons arms and killed the doctor.

All the other doctors and nurses just froze; their friend had just killed by something they did not believe in.

“What are you doing here, demon?” I asked.

“I have come for the child. It is a blessed child and if I can manage to take its soul, I will be able to take on the master where I am from.”

“And how do you expect to do that?”

“If I can harness the power from the child, I will have enough to take on the master or the mistress.”

With that it went forward towards my child and went to grab it. Before it managed to get a hold of the child, I threw a lightning bolt straight at it.

“Ah, you are an Angel. I am sorry, but your puny magic tricks will not work here. I have more power than you could imagine, I have been collecting magical souls for years now and not even someone with your power can stop me.

Again he threw a dark ball straight at me and it hit square in my chest. It knocked me back about six feet and I heard the demon saying I was next after the child.

My husband came over to me saying my name twice and shaking me to try and bring me around. With that my eyes snapped open and he saw the firey red color of my eyes and stepped back a couple of feet.

“Oh shit,” he said

You see, my husband John knows all about me. When he was younger he sold his soul to me for riches beyond his wildest dreams. That was before I got booted out of hell because I showed compassion and gave everyone who ever sold their soul to me back. He had seen the look I had before, that is why he backed off.

With that I got up and aimed a bright red ball straight at the shadow demon.

The demon was thrown about twelve feet backwards and looked towards me to see what was going on. He saw my eyes and said, “It couldn’t be true.”

“Yes, Dedalious, you remember me?”

“You cannot be here. You were banished and I heard all your powers were taken from you.”

“I was banished but the rumour of my powers being taken was greatly exaggerated. You will not take my child from me, I can assure you of that.”

“We will see.”

Another dark ball left from his arms and engulfed my daughter. I screamed and threw and even bigger red ball at him. We battled for five minutes while the doctors tried to revive my daughter. All I heard in the background was an “I’m afraid she’s dead.” All of a sudden my eyes changed from bright red to one red and one bright blue and my husband grabbed the doctors and dragged then to the far corner of the room.

“I am winning Angelicas. I have taken the soul of your child and now I will take yours.”

“No you won’t. Formus truess plus.”

With that I grew to eight feet tall and was a mix between my original devil form and of the Angel form I received when I showed compassion and gave back the souls I had taken, which led to me being banished. You see, them upstairs saw what I had done and given me part Angel status for giving of myself for the sake of others. I was now a mix of both forms, but stronger than both.

I turned around and saw the shadow demon trying to slip through a shadow stream, trying to retreat to his own lair. I cast a massive ball mixed with red and blue light and threw it with all my might at the demon.

“You have taken my daughters life, now I will have yours.”

With that the ball engulfed the demon and we all saw him break up and disappear, leaving all the life force he had ever taken trying to go through the stream. I collected the life force myself and despatched the stream. I turned around and saw half of the doctors gaping with open mouths and half of them on the floor, apparently they had fainted seeing what they had seen. After a few minutes the others that had fainted came around and stared at me, the first thing I did was give a life force back to my daughter, she immediately came to and started to cry, my husband picked her up and the doc checked her out and pronounced her healthy.

“I would like to ask you all present to do me a favour and never reveal what you have seen here and for that I will reward you.”

“And what reward would that be?”

“I will give you good health for as long as you live.”

“How?”

“With these life forces I hold, I can do that. If you are healthy then I can repair one member of your family, but afterwards you will never be able to tell anyone what happened here tonight. Do we have a deal?”

After a few minutes a couple of doctors asked for the health one and others asked for family members to be healed. I gave them all one hour to have their family there and once they all arrived, I distributed the life force around. After that we bid them goodbye, with all of them promising not to utter a word.

When I got outside with my husband and daughter, I turned around to my husband and kissed him.

“You’re a wonderful woman for doing that for all those people.”

“I know, Hun.”

“I wish there could be a way I could be with you forever, but I know you are immortal and I am not. You used all that shadow demon force you had collected and healed all of them in the hospital.”

“There is.”

“How?”

“Look what I saved.”

With that I extended my arm and out popped two bright blue life forces. I showed them to my husband.

“One is for you, if you want it, and the other is for Rachel. Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure.”

With that the light engulfed both my husband and daughter. What I did not tell my husband is I also transferred some of my power to Rachel. So she will be healthy throughout her life. I will eventually tell her, but not until she is eighteen. Then I will let her know and she can make her own mind up about using her power. Time will tell.

The End

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Like

Nice twist on the much used Heaven and Hell theme. It's not very subtle,like at lot of these stories are. What I mean by that is, most normals are unaware of the interaction and battles between the devils and angels(okay half angel). Here we have Hell on earth. No problem the story still works. A TG Demon is different, not a succubus like from Maggie Finson's wonderful stories, but what appears to be a male Deamon who is TG. Now that I think about it that would make a interesting story of a TG still trapped as the wrong sex after death. Talk about an everlasting HELL! Great story!

Devils own

Samantha
A truly enjoyable story, intreaging, exciting and suspensfull. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work

Hugs & Giggles
Penny

devils own

thank you for your comments on this story. it has helped me finish one of my other stories, from dreams to reality, it has just been sent for proof and edit but its a long one and may take a week to be edited and proofed and rewritten a bit in areas i may have done something wrong. it is with my fiance karen page now so hopefully as soon as its done i will post it. if you want a preview i will post a small section here before its fully done you will have to post here if you want a preview or just wait the week and it will be out.

thanks again all

samantha