screen test

Printer-friendly version


screen test

will i ever be...

will they come to see...

the heart behind this costume?
 
is my role ordained...

due to be disdained...

for the one inside?
 
would they even dare

to go against type

and cast me in the part

of the caring sister?
 
(but i've been playin' the part for years off broadway!)
 
ready on the set, bro

lights, camera, action

hey, who let him in the studio

this is a closed set!

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What are the odds?

This may be a dream come true for someone in our community that wants a chance at a career on the silver screen. This is a cute, but emotional piece, and thank you so much for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Life Is a Closed Set

eom

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Finite

I think life might also be a finite set, altho I don't think a closed set has to necessarily be finite. Actually, I suck at symbolic math. Maybe someone else, or you Angela, might know.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Back in RL

I just saw a very pretty "new womyn" actress/actor in a movie on one of the pay channels. The movie stared Clive Owen and Paul Giomanni (sp?) in something about shooting guns; it was fairly stupid. The actress looked Eurasian, superb face, I recognized her because her breasts, like mine, left a maybe 1" gap, right at the chest wall, while they were pressed together. I could be wrong, of course. Her hands were OK, neither small nor too large; her waist was a little large in proportion to everything else. She was playing a hooker who, maybe as a desire or as an inside joke, was supposed to be expressing all this milk and men payed to be nursed by her.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee