Quick Rules - Part 3 - A History of the Association

Printer-friendly version
Quick Rules
Part 3
 
By Lauran

 

The association started by accident really. Two gay friends, one Gareth a big rugby player, who played at a pro level, and runs a successful property business and has a very confident almost arrogant attitude but is smart enough to know how to use charm to get what he wants. The other Max, is completely the opposite, slight build, did cross country as a schoolboy and knew how to compete but stopped when he left school. His hero is his mother, she has always been there for him, worked to fit around his childhood, was always a stylish woman he was proud to be seen with as he grew past those awkward puberty years. His work career had never really taken off, college qualifications in media studies does not help in the real world, his interests were in art and creating visually interesting effects. When he meet Gareth he was working at a supermarket check out.

Mid twenties the friends have a regular friendship, in as much as when Gareth is around he calls Max who will come running, he knows he is being used and suspects Gareth to have other partners, but he is always sure to use condoms. Max will try to watch his friend play whenever he can, but understands how in the macho world of rugby Gareth will not want it known he is gay and will take a girlfriend when necessary.

The start of the association begins when Max having left home and is living in a tiny flat near the gay village. He loses his job for refusing to have a hair cut and remove his ear stud. Gareth offers to support a claim for unfair dismissal, which eventually gets some compensation, but Max is soon in financial trouble he can only get poorly paid bar work and the flat is in arrears. Gareth has a daily cleaner he pays nearly as much as Max is earning, so Gareth's solution is for Max to move in with him and keep house for them. Max has a bit of OCD and is very clean and tidy in all he does, so cleaning a house is something he can enjoy.

That was the situation that created the opportunity for the association germ to grow from. There was a significant conversation where Gareth complimented Max on how nice the house is and the meal they were eating was really good, but Max was not his usual self and Gareth had not had sex with him for over a week, saying he had things to do every evening. Max accused Gareth of just wanting cleaner who he can shag when it suits him. Gareth was also tired and snapped back telling Max that Nell the previous maid was prettier than Max and did not expect sex all the time. The defining word in the argument was the use of the word maid to describe Nell.

The next day more as a joke, or an attempt to diffuse the situation, Max visited a costume shop and hired a maids outfit, short black dress,frilly underskirt, a padded bra and wig. He also had to buy some make up, shoes, underwear and stockings. He was working of the image of the maid from porn films he had seen. Once home he created that sexy maid image using his art skills learnt at college. When Gareth came home Max was waiting at the door to take his coat, then fed him a meal not eating with him, just waiting on him. Once the meal was finished Max cleaned up then took Gareth a whisky. Max could never explain why he did the next act. He asked Gareth if there was anything else he could get him, Gareth was relaxed and enjoying the attention, but rather than wait to be asked Max knelt in front of Gareth undid his fly and sucked him off. That night Max got the shagging he was hoping for.

The next evening, so the story goes, Gareth came home to a more normal reception, Max was Max again, and though the meal was good and the house all clean etc. Gareth was disappointed that the maid was not on duty and went out to meet some rugby friends straight after the meal.

Max's mood was hurt by this turn of events and spent the evening and the next day reflecting on how the two evenings had been so different. The next evening was pretty much the same as before. So he tried the maid routine again, and was rewarded with Gareth's company and plenty of intimacy later. That experience more or less sealed his fate. Max kept the hired costume until he had sourced a good fitting dress and all the accessories. He also visited his mother and tried casually to ask for advice on how to do normal make up as opposed to the theatrical or punk make up he had done at college. Apparently she did help but gave him a 'funny' look and asked if everything was fine with Gareth.

It took Max about a week to get himself fully prepared for a first dressing in his fitted dress, in a classic maid style with frills, stockings and heels he treated Gareth to a night of luxury and was rewarded for it. Max from then on dressed and acted as Gareth's maid every evening they were home together. This did not make Gareth any more loyal but it did make Max more submissive.

Things in the house and relationship changed over time. First Gareth gave Max the name Maxine when he brought home a wrapped gift with the new name on it. The gift was a sexy red nightie, which he made clear his partner was expected to wear to bed that evening. A more defining event happened one weekend when Gareth moved all of Max's possessions into the second bedroom, explaining that now Maxine was the maid then she should have room of her own. Initially shocked at being exiled from Gareth's bedroom he found out he was not totally exiled from the bed and spent the night with him, but the next evening when Gareth told him he would be late home told Maxine to sleep in the second bedroom, so he did not disturb her when he came in. The constant use of Maxine, her and she, did not go unnoticed by Max either, but he learnt quickly that Gareth liked his maid and was generous with it.

Soon Max had three miad dresses and plenty of underwear. And if Gareth suggested something, maybe higher shoes, Max would be sure to have them for the next time Gareth saw his maid. Gifts of feminine jewellery were common as well,especially after a business trip. Very soon Max relaxed in his role of maid, and though he had first worn the heels about the house in the daytime to get his feet used to them, he was wearing them out of choice enjoying the way they affected his walk and posture. his mother a woman of style soon started to influence his dressing, the initial make up lesson extended into grooming which he was good at anyway, but not familiar with female scented products he took her advice. Every time they meet she would ask how things were and once she found out about the maid outfits encouraged him into more feminine ideas. He already had one pierced ear so naturally had the other done. She plucked some eye brow hairs to neaten them up, but the next meeting she removed a few more explaining what she was doing. With her encouragement he removed all his body hair immediately swearing never to be hairy again once he slid his stockings up that evening. The other thing his mother did was to invite herself for lunch when Gareth was away, the first time Max was Max, but she made a note on the calendar that she would be visiting again and wanted to see the maid. Max tried hard to forget this woman was the centre of his life and treat her how he thought a maid should treat this woman. He was repaid with plenty of advice from a woman who knew a lot about presenting a feminine character.

Gareth noticed many of the changes and rewarded his maid with more gifts and money to buy new clothes. After a few months the novelty was wearing off, Gareth was not appreciating his maid the way he had at first and Max was finding it hard to cope with the rejection when he slept alone for several nights on the run. They still had a social life but mostly apart, but one weekend possibly three months after the first maid adventure they went out to a gay bar as boyfriends. There was a drag artist on and several transvestites had shown up as well, one or two friends with Max already. This was the evening that Max's sexy role play idea moved up another level. Max had been chatting with a transvestite friend while Gareth had been bonding with some other macho men, but it was later that Gareth told Max that he fancied taking Maxine out the next weekend. Max tried to object but it was useless and he knew it. Gareth was very supportive and praised Max for how good he looked when dressed as the maid, comparing him to women not the transvestites he had been with, he also gave him money to buy an outfit.

The following weekend Gareth showed off his partner to his gay friends, then the next week took Maxine out for a meal at a smart restaurant. For the gay friends Gareth wanted him looking hot, so bought a gold mini and a leopard print top. For the meal Gareth wanted something sophisticated, Max dutifully bought long pleated skirt and a long sleeved blouse with slash neck. Gareth's opinion was that the mini made him look ready for sex, while the other was restrained but with the high heels and other accessories had an air of repressed sexuality, which he duly released when they got home.

Max might have been frightened to go out as Maxine at first but soon it became accepted that if they were going out together, he would be a 'female' partner, and was treated as such.

Next was being found out by his mother, she was having lunch with him, this time as Max, and after a visit to the bathroom challenged him about the range of women's clothing drying there. soon she had the full story and insisted they go shopping the next day, with him in the pleated skirt. It did not take long after that for Max to be living in skirts fulltime, his eye brows had become too fine for a man, and it became easier not to remove nail varnish and glued on breasts if he just needed to pick up some groceries. Besides which, he enjoyed way the clothes made him feel, and he felt closer to his mother than before, which he also liked.

He would always be dressed as the maid unless Gareth invited him to go out as Maxine, or if going out shopping, but then sometimes it just took a coat to hide the clearly unusual dress. He was also only having sex when Gareth wanted it, and rarely shared a bed, but Max was happy in this role, he had an easy life most of the time and when he wanted there was always retail therapy, new outfits being purchased mainly for Maxine's pleasure but was always appreciated by Gareth who only saw them occasionally as Maxine was nearly always in a maid dress when he saw him.

This new relationship of maid who went out as a girlfriend when he wanted, distanced them especially for Gareth who came to see his friend as an employee come escort when the need arose, there being little genuine affection between them since Max had been the maid, as maids do not greet their master with a kiss or embrace as Max might have done when he first moved in. So it should not have been a surprise to anyone that Gareth started to bring home friends to find out how good it is to have a maid wait on them with food and drinks. The next progession would be for Gareth to see Maxine as a sex object and offer her to his guests. Max had had several partners in the past and knew what to do, but what stung initially was being considered a chattel who could be told to satisfy one of Gareth's friends in the bedroom, even once when Gareth was showing of his dominance over the maid, made Maxine offer her arse in full view of the friends, and then be screwed by two of them. But Max had slipped so completely into his role of submissive female maid that he never complained coming to accept and like the attention he got through these situations.

Max had in less than a year become a totally feminine character, and willingly allowed dominant men to use her. And she was happy, maybe not so much about the being used by any man Gareth sent her way, but it was sex and mostly enjoyable, hieghtened by the sexy clothes which was part of everyday life in the house.

Max's acceptance of this position caused him to embrace the female role completely. He saved and persuaded Gareth to add the difference so he could pay for cosmetic surgery. After research and discussions with other transvestites and transexuals a clinic was found that would perform the alterations both Max and Gareth wanted. Maxine convalesed as a daughter with her mother before returning to Gareth's house where they were free to explore the new body Maxine now possessed. A salon had helped in the transformation so the hair was in a nice blonde bob, the facial hair was being removed, size D cup implants bounced within the bra, liposuction had reduced the waist, the hips enhanced with gel inserts, nails had already been trimmed and polished. Maxine now looked the part (as long as the male part was tucked away in the knickers) and behaved the part of a woman, and most of the time while outside the house a restrianed sex appeal was what that part looked like.

Maxine unknowingly was the first member of the soon to be established Association. While living with Gareth as his maid and sex toy, Maxine's friendship with other transvestites increased and while there were transexual friends they could not understand why Maxine had kept the male vestige, but there were transvestites who could. A few wanted to live 24/7 like Maxine but could not because of many problems they would face if they turned up at work as a woman, the families would be a problem and places where they lived might be trouble. By chance Maxine found out one of Gareth's properties was not proving easy to let, so Maxine made him a proposion. Maxine would take on the house, live in it and do it up. The timing was excellent, Gareth was becoming bored with the fun of having a maid at home fulltime. So to move Maxine out and invite whoever he wanted home, without any trace of guilt was very appealing, plus he had an empty house. He considered the idea, agreeing to it on condition that once it was ready Maxine would move out, plus Maxine was still to be available if he needed a maid, an escort or just a good fuck. Maxine agreed.

It took a week for her first friend to move in. The object was to let the friend live 24/7 as a woman and also help with the house. Cleaning was great, and Gareth had men who would do any hard jobs. The first friend was not as succesful as hoped for and did not have the desire to be totally committed to a feminine lifestyle, being found one morning dressed in boxers and needing a shave, Maxine asked him to leave. John was the second and perfect, 5'4" young with light hair growth, effeminate and gay. The day he moved in he only brought his female possessions, introduced himself as Leah (after the princess) then spent half a day making himself into a herself, before presenting herself to Maxine, who was very impressed with what she saw.

A month was spent turning Leah into a convincing woman from a raw transvestite, the excesses were polished off and grace introduced, until Maxine had no worries about letting Leah going out in daylight to do shopping. The house was improved and Gareth showed his apppreciation by taking both Leah and Maxine out in a foursome. Leah was warned about Gareth's nature, but unphased by the casualness of sex was happy to entertain Gareth's friend.

The friendship between Maxine and Leah grew, they worked well together and also enjoyed going out to the gay bars they knew. But as their female personas developed they increasingly spent time in the more generally straight areas, but for sex it was always gay men they wanted, which over time became harder to achieve because unless the men knew them, they would be taken for real women and rejected by the unknowing gay men.

Among the cross dressing community the house attracted new people for whom the idea of living 24/7 appealled. There were four bedrooms and finding new housemates would ease the cost of running the house. However Maxine did not wish it to be a tranny house, it had to appear as a woman only house share, so any new housemate had to convincing, garrish TVs were banned as were part time dressers.

It was after two more failures and one success, that Maxine, Leah and the new girl Pheobe sat down to discuss how to stop the failures and the rules were started. The initial purpose was to make it clear what was expected, that new girls had to be committed to being a 24/7 convincing woman. They also started to make it clear the financial side needed sorting out, all transvestites have trouble getting work or keeping their old jobs, so with the nominal rent they paid, it was felt they could get some free loaders, the answer was to insist everyone hands over their income, usually benefit cheques, and also put some money up front which could only be used for beauty treatments.

The rules were a success at stopping the half hearted starting and only the good ones joined what they were starting to call the association. Within ten months they had all four rooms occupied with the two larger ones being shared, making a total of six girls. The house was clearly getting crowded and Gareth wanted it back now it was in good condition. Maxine was still on very good terms with him and took on another property, a large house with fourteen bedsit rooms and scope for more, but it was a dirty mess and free. So Maxine moved her group in and they slowly transformed it. The rules were adhered to except for decorating jobs when it was permitted to were overalls and flats for safety.

They did not need new girls but they came anyway, soon one girl showed herself to be a good cook so looked after the kitchen, two found work in bars, one worked in a supermarket, all handed over their wages so that the house could be repaired and the general upkeep funded. As this fund grew it was also used to pay for treatments that helped new girls gain a more feminine image. And so the rewards system came into being.

The idea of new girls having to be maids was Maxine's, she had enjoyed her time in a maid's dress and thought it right that a new girl should serve those who were supporting her, it also meant the new girl did not need to go out but was busy and learning about being dressed as a girl 24/7.

In two years the house was renovated and fully occupied, a girl called Heidi was cooking for everyone with the help of a new girl Ann. Maxine was busy keeping things together. Pheobe had worked as an assitant accountant before so easily managed the money and rewards. A few had jobs, but the next breakthrough was being asked by Gareth to clean and decorate another house. This spawned two ventures that carried on after the first house, one was a Mrs Mop daily help, the other a derocating business. Gareth used both after being persuaded by Maxine who knew just how to manipulate a man with an erection. The income went into association funds. Next they converted the garage into a salon, they were spending so much as a group it seemed sensible for one of them to learn the skills and set up a salon for the association. It was a success as Gail was a creative stylist who could achieve some truly wonderful cuts as well as offering a full range of salon treatments. When Jill joined her they started doing outsiders and real women that they knew and could charge a proper price.

The money was coming in and Pheobe came across an oppurtunity to take over a bar in the gay area of town. A team of four were asked to run it, as expected sexily dressed men behind a bar sells drinks very well and when the hotel next door came up they took it. This created extra accomodation for the assocaition, extra income and for new girls a place to be maids.

The Alpha club in escence started about the time Maxine and Leah took on Pheobe. They knew any girl could be sexual but did not want the girls playing the male part. They insisted Pheobe permanently tape her male reminder out of use, then arranged a few dates for her with men arrogant enough to believe Pheobe wanted them, but gentle enough not to upset her. It took until the third date before Pheobe came home with a smile on her face and thanked them for setting up the men for her. Leah knew men would pay for sex, but did not want to turn the association into a brothel. What she did was to offer escorts, some descrete advertising and vetting achieved two things, income as the men paid for membership, plus the new girls learnt how to have sex, for most this promisciuos behavior was quite normal having been gay boys before, but for a few like Pheobe it was seen as necessary for them to feel the submissive female position in a relationship and desiring men over women or other members of the association.

The Alpha Club generated the idea of a night club, but due to limited number of association members it was felt that the decorating business was not quite completely within the rules and would close in favour of work that would allow the full feminine lifestyle to expressed.

Another house was taken on, and the association grew into a kind of cooperative for the benefit of members who agreed to the rules and accepted the rewards, both from the reward scheme and the rewards of the chosen lifestyle.

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos