TransBike-Nora's Wish

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Nora's Wish

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:When a Trans-Woman who has helped other authors with their stories reads about the new TransBike stories, she wonders who will be next.

* * *

In a house in America, Nora Adrienne had just finished editing Stanman63's latest story when she thought, 'He has written a story for others, but why not me? I'd love to become a genetic woman, and know about the menses, but although my surgery gave me the outward appearance of a woman, I still crave that difference.'

Then her best friend Elaine [dragonrider213] called, "Hello, Nora. Want to go see the latest Potter movie?"

"Are you wearing your wizard robes?"

"Yes, and I have my wand, as well. Even wearing my Slytherin colors."

"Okay, I'll wear my robes and Griffindor colors. But you have my wand, you snake," I giggled.

"Then maybe one of your kisses will break the lock over it," she laughed.

* * *

Elaine and I had met in a chatroom and over time had become friends and lovers. She knew and accepted me being a Transwoman, and had given me a reason to live when things had gone wrong with me.

When I came out to my family and friends, they rejected me, forcing me to leave the home that I'd bought for my wife and family. Lucky for me, she, although unable to accept my status, loved me enough to keep an eye on me.

In despair, I ran to Elaine who comforted me with her love. Under her mentoring, I began my transition into a woman as the estrogen gave me the body that I wanted.

After six months, I was almost a woman, physically, only my male plumbing remained of my former life. During my transition time, Elaine had introduced me to the glories of lesbian love as she also taught me how to be a woman.

Elaine was a soft butch type lesbian. To give you an idea, think about Howard Cunningham of Happy Days. Yes, he was the ruler, but Marion Cunningham ruled equally with him. Basically, Elaine wanted to be the husband in our relationship.

Well, I was ready for my surgery when I got the terrible news. My dad had died of a heart attack, leaving me as the owner/operator of Blaine Enterprises.

According to the will, I was to become the C.E.O. until my cousin Benny was ready to take over. He was still in junior high, and had to earn a degree in Business Management. If I refused, my estranged family would lose their home.

Reluctantly, I left Elaine who discreetly followed me and made sure that I was safe. Well, physically, I was. But due to the will, I had to stop taking my estrogen shots and become a man, again.

Thankfully, my body was producing its own estrogen at the amount that a pre-menopausal woman would. It was enough to maintain my femininity and had obliterated my steroids, ending my manhood.

For the next few years, I ran the company as per the will, waiting for the day when I was free. During this time, I was able to find a great way to nurture my fem side by reading stories and in time, writing and editing stories.

My favorite one is Big Closet Top Shelf where I met many a friend and one unique author, Stanman63. He is a man who accepts us and has posted several stories, which I have helped to edit.

What makes him special is the fact that he is not a t-girl, but a man who likes us. That has caused a few ripples, at times, but he always apologizes and learns from his mistakes.

* * *

"Elaine, did it work?"

"Yes, Nora. Come on over and get your wand."

"Wish that I could, but according to the will, if I am seen entering your apartment, I forfeit everything, and am penniless," she sighed.

"Then get dressed and meet me at Joe's Buffet. We can have dinner, there."

"Okay, And then we can kiss for real instead of cyber kissing."

* * *

I hurried home and got dressed in my Potter regalia, then headed over to meet Elaine, "Hello, gorgeous."

Well, hello there, you vixen."

We kissed and hugged, and then we ate out dinner. We were careful to not make a display of our love, yet Elaine knew me all too well.

"I see that you still dream of being a genetic woman, like your wife and daughter."

"Yes, too bad that Stan's TransBike is fiction."

Then a man in a tuxedo pedaled up to them and grinned, "Ah but I AM REAL, at least in this story."

"You mean?"

"Yes, Nora, I can make you into a genetic woman, if you wish."

"But I still want to be a father to my children."

"If that is your wish."

Then they both glowed with a blue light, "Then accept the gift, ladies."

"I would love to be a genetic woman, same height 5'10" and the same age but physically 35 years old again. Hair to kill for, nails that don’t split or break when you just look at them. I'd like to be a lottery winner so I can support all the "T" causes around the country. Especially those that give 4 year scholarships to T's that wouldn’t get to go otherwise. In my dream world I have no kids or wife, I am a femme lesbian and my wife and daughter have another husband.,"

"But, you wanted to still be a father, a few seconds ago," argued the Dapper Gentleman..

"True, but once I declared my true self, I was ostracized, only Elaine was there for me. Let another man take my place."

"Then Nora, pedal your wish into reality."

I got on and I felt a blue light engulf me as my body changed.

"Now, Nora, your wish is reality."

* * *

Then the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike ventured on to grant the dream of another kindred soul. Will it be you?
THE TRANSBIKE IS READY FOR YOU


To Be Continued...

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

An interesting bit of tale.

It's been a while since I've read a Stanman story, and while he still could be clearer sometimes, he's gotten much better.

I just wish I had half the story ideas he's had. But then I'd spend a lot longer writing and editing and re-editing and re-re-editing and then getting up the nerve to post it. . . by which time it would probably be on the 47th draft. . .

Interesting concept!

Great work, Stan!

It's refreshingly original and entertaining too. There are a lot of possibilities for a concept like this, so no shortage of areas to explore. The TransBike can take you many places :-)

Cheers,

Werewomaniac