Second Life

Printer-friendly version

Second Life
by Lauran

Some while ago there was a news story about a marriage divorce happening, the cause adultery, but the man had never meet his mistress. They meet online in a comunnity called Second Life. The wife was given her divorce.

*****

She moved gracefully along the concourse, her skirt flicking up as her hips swayed and the knees pushed forward, the metallic green sleeveless dress looked fantastic as she dropped onto a pavement café and ordered a latte, the waiter came over and gave her approving smiles and moved onto another table.

It was five minutes later that the smart suited man that was expected, turned up, he leant over and gave her a greeting kiss then sat next to her, her hand gently slid onto his thigh and caressed the inside. Within seconds it seemed the waiter was back with an espresso he had ordered as he walked into the cafe.

They made small talk, then rose together and walked away, the waiter paused a moment and with a knowing smile watched them leave. It was a short walk to her apartment, as the door shut she released the bow which held her metallic green wrap around dress fastened, as it fell to the floor it revealed some very nice sheer stockings held up by a fine red suspender matching the red thong and lacy bra which was pushing her large breasts into a stunning cleavage. He stood transfixed as she removed his suit slowly, eventually he was just in his boxers which she pulled down his legs, as she reached down to his feet, her lips wrapped around his erection, his whole body stiffened as his pent up emotions erupted through his penis and into her mouth. This was just what she wanted; he would be erect again but more in control so she could have her fun without him finishing without her.

‘PETER, where the hell are you?’ the scream seared into his ears.

‘OMG’ he thought Carol is home, he had been so enjoying his time in second life he had lost all track of time, and now he was trying to shut down and hide the history before she came in.

‘You’ve been on that all afternoon? Be a love and make me a coffee I am knackered and still need to send some e mails’ he had shut the screen down but the link was still there if she looked. He had to leave it or look suspicious, so rose to give her a guilty kiss before heading for the kitchen to make her coffee.

He hoped she was just going to do e mails then stop for the evening, but she was a long time before she appeared in the living room, he could hear her in the next room busy typing most of the time, but he still had to ask ‘Lots of e mails going there’

‘Not all mail, doing some research as well, fascinating what you can find on the internet these days’ she gave him an odd smile that unnerved him slightly.

The next day he logged onto second life, the first message was from Guy ‘you left all of a sudden, I was having fun, can we make another date, xxxxxx’ followed by ‘just had a weird conversation with you but it did not sound like you, has someone taken your identity?’

Peter quickly replied ‘Sorry I left so quickly, yes to another date, I was having fun also xxxx. Victoria. xxxx. Not aware of being copied what were they asking?’

Peter got his avatar dressed for the session, the red silk mini today he thought and no underwear, but the red spike courts will look good.

‘See you at the café in five’ the message said.

Victoria walked the same path to the café, her red dress rippling around the top of her legs; Guy was already there with a latte waiting, she flicked her long blonde hair back to kiss him firmly on the lips.

‘So the odd conversation with someone impersonating me, tell me about it’

‘Not much to tell, you had disappeared then half an hour later you contacted me, you said hi, then started to chat, it was not till later I thought it odd, and the questions seemed queer’

‘How queer?’

‘Well like you were asking things you already know, like how much I look forward to our meetings, how your pink dress is my favourite, and that you are the best partner I have ever had, in bed and out’

Peter did not reply immediately, could Carol have got into his character and pretended to be Victoria?

‘Sorry, I was thinking, how about we finish of what we started last night?’

Guy’s image rose and took Victoria by the hand, soon they were behind closed doors, she had swallowed his first load and he was pumping away in her hole hoping she would come before he did; she arched and pulled his arse to hers.

‘Fucking brilliant’ Victoria announced

Then after a few more words they parted and Peter logged off so he could get on with some household jobs.

Carol came home in a better mood, he made her a coffee and unusually for her went straight for the computer, he had tidied everything up this time, but there was still the nagging worry that someone had impersonated him and the bigger worry that it was Carol.

That night Carol wore her sexy nightie, then sucked Peter off then made him ride her until she came. When she had stopped panting she looked him in the eye, ‘Not bad, did you like it?’

Peter muttered something but was worried about the similarities to the Victoria and Guy sex, but put it out his mind eventually falling asleep.

Before he knew it Carol was shaking his shoulder, ‘Come on sleepy head, you have so much to do’

‘But it is Saturday; let me have my lie in’

‘Not today, I have something special planned for you’

Peter got up wiping the sleep from his eyes, before the first of many unexpected, uncalled for and unprepared for events happened, Carol passed him her short silk robe with the words that cut him to the quick, ‘This will help get you in the mood, Victoria’

The silk wafted around his shoulders, he was instantly awake ‘What?’

‘You heard Victoria, it seems you have been hiding your delights from me, I thought it might be nice to bring Victoria from the virtual world into the real world’ she smiled at Peter with a look that conveyed several thoughts the main one being ‘don’t cross me’ but there was also a sense of fun in there, ‘Now lets get on I have so much planned for Victoria today and the clock is ticking already’

Peter was trying to think quickly, she knew about his second life but how much, she had called him by his game name and then the sex the night before was that a coincidence. Rather than challenge her he asked what she had planned

‘Oww just enough to see the real Victoria, now bathroom and let’s get started’

Without a better plan other than fighting, Peter complied with the added notion that he could be about to learn an awful lot about being a woman, something he had always dreamt of.

Within the next hour he had shaved all the hair on his body he could see, then Carol finished the job clearing his arse crack and back, then to his embarrassment shaved his pubic hair into a neat triangle. Next he was shown what she expected him to wear, first it was a very tight thong which held his man bits all tight into his body, which to Carol’s delight had no pubes showing at the sides, next it was the chest, she was well organized, the glue worked so well that his generous breasts hung from his chest in a very convincing manner, and then when supported by his new bra and matched to his skin with make up from the neck down Carol declared him female.

A more worrying event was about to loom into Peter’s life, Carol dressed him in a loose sweat top and pants, then with a beanie on his head Carol informed him they were off out, he tried to point out he did not need to go out to experience a woman’s world, especially as his chest was most definitely unmanly. His defiance was quickly blown out with a few short words and a very good stare which meant business; soon he was in the passenger seat, the seat belt nestling between his breasts and feeling very uneasy about where the destination might be.

His worst fear appeared in front of him as she parked the car beside her usual salon, he had never dared enter before, so he knew they did not know him, but also knew they would soon know him far too well, and that would be on top of what Carol might have already told them. Sharon invited them in and had a quick word with Carol, the words he picked up were ‘as discussed’ ‘you sure’ ‘at least’ and ‘definitely’ which did nothing to reassure Peter’ nerves.

Then Sharon came over to him, ‘Apparently Carol wants you to look pretty and stunning, I feel I should make sure you will cooperate with everything we have booked here, and that you agree to let us do whatever is needed to achieve the result Carol tells us you want’ Peter gulped and considered what would happen if he walked out now, one Carol would get a serious look on her, and two this was a once in a life opportunity. He nodded his consent and Sharon lead him to the shampoo sink, from then on for next few hours his life was in their hands.

The smells of the salon brought back childhood memories of sitting while his mother had been given a perm, he was half expecting the perm to be his fate, but he was intrigued when after the bleaching products had done their work and his shaggy mop had been trimmed, that Sharon started to fiddle with his hair, soon he saw that she was attaching foot long extensions to his own shorter hair. This he was informed would take some time so Helen was going to do his nails at the same time, but Sharon politely asked if he would not move his head which meant he could only feel his fingers being manipulated as Helen worked.

He had no choice but to sit quietly and patiently waiting for the women to finish their tasks, Helen finished first, and after two hours of immobility Sharon asked if he would like a coffee, he relaxed and saw his fingers, long square French tips finished the tips of his fingers, ‘Wow he thought, just like Carol’s, they are fantastic’ then his attention moved to his hair, he had been aware of the increased length but now he turned to get a good look in a mirror and touch it with his manicured fingers, he always liked long hair and this fulfilled his dream, running down his back and in front of his shoulders he admired it’s length and colour fully, ‘I just need to tidy up the ends and sort out the fringe and I will be done with you, would you prefer a sharp end or feathered?’ Sharon had brought him back to the real world, this was his hair and he had to decide, he suggested feathering the ends. She quickly finished and then to his disappointment fastened it back. ‘I will leave you in Leah’s hands now, then I will just get you all neat before you leave in a bit’ Sharon smiled at him and left.

Leah stepped up, ‘Hello, someone is going to a lot of trouble, must be something special for all this. Now I have some ideas and Sharon has told me of your suggestions, so if you don’t mind I shall just ask you to relax and let me work my magic’ Peter tried to relax but her words about how much effort all this was taking struck home, why was Carol doing this to him, but then he felt the first of his eye brow hairs leave it’s follicle in his forehead and he started to worry about the why and the afterwards as what seemed like every hair was being dragged from it’s home. Next he was having lotions, creams, powders and liquids applied to his skin, he had some idea what might be happening but had no idea what the end result might be. It took Leah half an hour to finish, her final comments being ‘I have used good long lasting products on you so there will be no need to do any repairs, but there is a lip wand if you want to give your lips a little more of the wet look and a mascara to use if you need to use it tomorrow.’

Tomorrow Peter thought, what does that mean. Sharon was back and brushing his hair out, placing the fringe so it swept across his face and gelling it in place. She was fussing around when Carol returned and gave Peter a smile which spoke of satisfaction, ‘You are wonderful Sharon, that is just perfect’ then turning to Peter ‘and you my dear are more beautiful than I ever expected, I hope you like it’ Peter was about to say something when Carol asked ‘Sharon, the ears?’

‘I was not sure, the studs are supposed be in while they heal’ Sharon defended

‘Why not pierce them, remove the stud and insert the hoops, then they can heal with the hoops in’

Sharon had made her point, she was not keen, but asked Leah to do as Carol asked. Peter soon found himself flinching as the needle shot through his lobes followed by a lot of wiggling as she tried to insert the ear rings Carol had supplied.

Peter was now allowed to take a long look in a mirror while Carol paid, ignoring the baggy clothes he was looking at sexy woman, stunning eyes, creamy lips, long blonde hair flowing past his face and resting on top of his full chest, and then there were the gold hoops showing through the hair, 3" across if he was not mistaken, he brushed a hair from his face and saw the nails. This was too much, it was brilliant. His reverie broken by Carol, ‘Come on plenty of time for that later, I have a few more treats for you in store’

They thanked the women and left, Peter feeling a little easier about being out in public now that his face and hair made him look very female, which was far better than being a man with a big chest.

As they drove home Carol chattered away about nothing in particular, all the time Peter was wanting to ask ‘Why?’ but not having the courage to really want to know the answer as it might be something he did not wish to hear, he settled for enjoying the moment, reveling in the sensations of his long hair, the inconvenience of his nails and the throb in his ears reminding him that beauty comes at a price.

‘Now then’ Carol spoke as she pulled into the drive ‘I shall prepare some lunch, you slip upstairs and slip into the things I have left out, and then we shall eat.’ She looked for his approval.

‘Now you mention it I am hungry’

‘Well then Victoria you run along and I shall see you in a few minutes’

Peter was hit with his avatar name again, just what was she up to? He found on the bed a pair of jeans and a white satin blouse, none of which proved easy to get into, first he had to be careful taking the sweat top off without harming his hair, next the blouse would not fasten up because of the boobs pulling at the fastening, so he had to settle for leaving it unbuttoned from the neck to the cleavage, then the jeans were tight and needed to be pulled up with care as his nails were getting in the way, then he found the shoes, white pointy toed heels, he had never walked in heels properly before and now he was on something like a 3" narrow heel and hoping his balance did not leave him, a few circuits of the landing and he heard Carol tell him to hurry up. His clicking heels announced his entry to the kitchen, ‘you look the part now, here eat up dear, I have few more surprises for you once you have eaten up’ Peter looked at the salad and yoghurt before him, Carol saw his face ‘Don’t be daft, you cant eat your doorstop butties now you are a girl Victoria, this is full of all the good things you need plus it is low on calories, now eat up’

Peter ate his salad and accepted it as part of this peculiar day, a glass of water to wash it down hardly added to the experience. An experience he was not ready for followed lunch. Carol tutored Peter in how to walk in the heels so he had the poise she felt he would require if her plans were to work well. She was giving him tips on how to place his feet and then how to hold his arms and hands while he walked, he was getting towards a wiggle, but then a cruel thought arrived in her mind, if he held his buttocks differently then maybe that would do the trick. It took seconds to find what she wanted then called Peter into the bedroom, told him to lower his jeans and lay face down on the bed, it was then Peter experienced his next new experience, Carol pulled the thong to one side and inserted the tampax tube in his arse and withdrew it leaving behind an ultra towel. A gentle slap on his bare buttock, she then told him to get up, and meet her at the front door.

He approached the front door his buttocks felling strange and clenching slightly, which had the effect of making him walk with a sway, the walk pleased Carol, she handed him a shoulder bag, ‘Now for the next step in your female day, follow me’

Peter was now a little more nervous, his last outing had been to the salon and look what that had done to him, but on reflection, nothing terrible had happened, and nothing had happened that he had not dreamed of in the past, so his throat went dry, but his feet walked to the car. Thirty minutes later Carol parked the car outside a parade of shops, ‘Now I reckon your taste in underwear will be stockings’ she looked across at him, a glint her eye ‘so how about we go in and pick up something nice for you to wear’

Peter was steeling his nerves as he looked at an up market ladies shop, ‘Come on don’t think about it to long’ Carol was out of car and closing the door before Peter had started to move, remembering the tips Carol had given him he walked carefully towards the shops, ‘Relax’ she whispered ‘walk easy, now come on’

They entered the most feminine shop Peter had ever been in, Carol fingered along the racks, Peter was clearly uncomfortable so Carol took the lead and picked out a white lace suspender, then a red satin one, ‘Any preference?’ Peter looked around and fingered some himself and realized he was a child in the sweetie shop; soon he was walking out with a bag full of goodies he had only dreamt of owning.

‘Right now Victoria I have another treat for you at home, fetch you bits and lets see you done up like a proper lady’

That reference still worried Peter but the bait of looking as Carol indicated meant he would go willingly into the future. After a drink he felt much calmer, and Carol wondered why she had not thought of slipping a small dose of her tranquillizer into his drink before. He was so much easier to guide now that he stripped of and dressed without prompting in the cream satin knickers and suspender belt, then rolled the sheer gloss tan stockings up each leg and clipped them on, ‘Now for the real treat, slip the bra off dear and step into this’ she took a deep pink dress from it’s hanger and had him step into it then pulled it up his body. Carol took care to tell him how it should fit and how it fastened. The pink dress was a halter neck with wide cups that came up from a waistband that circled the chest just below the breasts then fell as a flaring skirt to the thighs, covering the stockings with a good margin of modesty, she clipped the fastening on the back of the waistband, and tied the tails in a bow, that made the halter, behind his neck the excess was hanging down his back, before she gave him his white shoes, she settled his tits into their supports, he was feeling their weight but said nothing, the dress was a soft cotton that caressed his skin so gently it made his skin goose pimple. The shoes were to be a challenge she knew, he had coped with the heels in the afternoon but these white stilettos were higher and only had a toe cap and ankle strap to maintain the contact with the foot, but she had felt them perfect like the dress for his special day. The buckles fastened she told him to take a few steps, much to her delight and she felt his also, he walked without much trouble in the new higher heels. A few circuits of the house and stairs and he was looking quite confident, and from where Carol was looking the dress was moving well and his legs and hips had a lovely wiggle to them. Peter however was realizing that he now looked just like his character in second life, Victoria. She had long blond hair, elegant nails, big hoop ear rings and he was wearing a pink halter neck dress and white stilettos, which was a favourite on his alter ego, Victoria, when meeting up with Guy. Being Victoria was both a thrill and a fear all rolled into one, he loved the image but dreading where it was going.

He had little time to think, besides his mind was not working to well in it’s relaxed state, so when Carol clipped a wide gold bangle to his wrist, and a neat watch to the other, then slid three dress rings onto whichever finger they would fit and declared him ready and showed him the full length mirror, she knew she had him, he posed before the mirror turning this way and that, stroking a hand up his leg so it lifted the hem of the dress. ‘Now a few final touches’ first scent, then the lip gloss and last a white clutch bag. ‘Now I think you are ready’ she kissed his cheek ‘Come along Victoria I have one last treat for you, though it is likely to seem quite familiar when we get there. First I want you to practice your walk while I change; it should take me a few minutes not all day like you, but who knows you might be that quick one day. Now off you go and remember to move your hips.’

Peter was trying to guess what she was up to as he walked an imaginary line placing his feet on it and letting his hips move compensating for the rotation. Carol shouted from the bedroom ‘Nearly forgot, between your legs is a string, pull it and get your tampax out dear’ a few minutes later he left the toilet to find Carol dressed in a smart trouser suit and looking very sexy,

‘You look very nice’ he commented

‘Thank you, but this is not for you, this is for me, I am hoping we both enjoy ourselves tonight, come along’

As they rode in the car Peter plucked up courage to ask where they were going, ‘I thought you would have worked it out by now Victoria, maybe not the exact where but at least the situation’ she paused while she manouvered a junction ‘I thought a coffee shop would be a fitting place to take you’

‘How much do you know, and why are you doing this?’

‘Not sure I know everything, but certainly enough, I am surprised you like the pink dress best, I would have gone for the green metallic if it was me, but Guy insisted the pink was the favourite’

‘You spoke to Guy’

‘Yes Victoria, he seems like this guy will do a Guy’ she laughed at her own joke ‘Now let me see if you can imagine where we might be going’

Peter starting to sweat, how much did she know ‘The coffee shop near the library in town, and what else has Guy been saying?’

‘Look in my bag and get my roll on, it will stop your arm pits sweating……... No not that shop, the one in the square by the Midland Hotel’

Trying to calm his rising nerves and join in ‘That is a nice one’

‘I thought so………. Guy knew he could find it as well’

This hit like a bolt ‘Guy is coming, how?

‘Didn’t I mention it, I had a most interesting time with him this morning, while you were enjoying Sharon’s care, I was online and learnt a lot, fascinating world second life, and Guy is such a nice bloke. That’s good luck a parking space’ the sudden change of topic and parking jolted a raw Peter

‘You did what’

‘I spent a while looking through your profile and virtual world, you do have a nice wardrobe, and I have to say Guy is a looker, and showed me how you like to spend your time together’ Peter made some odd noises ‘Sorry didn’t catch that, lost your voice?’

‘What have you done? It was only a bit of fun’

‘A bit of fun? Lots of fun I think, but I think reality is far better than the virtual’

Peter was catching up quickly ‘You have got Guy to come here, that is why I am dressed like this and going to a café’

‘Brilliant isn’t it, luckily Guy does not live in another country, he only lives about 60 miles away, so I have invited him to come and live out your second life, isn’t that a fun treat’

‘What have you done, you know I am not a woman how could you put me in this situation, you have got him here to meet a woman that does not exist’

‘Shut up, you are that woman; you are Victoria, just look at you even I am impressed how good you look.’ They were out of the car and walking towards the square ‘He has come all this way to meet Victoria, and that is what he will do, you will wiggle your arse down to the café, you will give him that passion filled greeting kiss, drink your latte that I didn’t know you liked, all the while giving sly touches and caresses just wanting to get up and walk your seductive walk to his room where you reenact your passionate scenes from second life, then some time tomorrow morning you shall wake in his arms etc etc’

Peter is petrified at what Carol is proposing ‘But he thinks he is meeting a woman I expect, I am not what I appear to be, this could go terribly wrong, you cant have thought it through. Please I will do anything just don’t make me do this, please’

‘Too late for pleading, if I had not found out the other night, how long would your affair have gone on? No I have spent an awful lot on you today so you could live your fantasy, I had rather hoped you would thank me’

Peter tried for another tack ‘He might not be nice in reality; I doubt he is like his avatar, what if he is ugly, smelly and rude’

‘Well then you will not be the only one lying will you? Now get that walk into gear, and live your fantasy, and don’t worry I shall be watching from a nearby table, just to make sure you don’t get in harms way, and to make sure you do everything Victoria loves to do’ Carol said the last words with a particularly stern smile on her lips. ‘And you need not worry about recognizing him, I asked him to come dressed smart like we know he does, and he will recognize the pink dress for sure he told me it was his favourite as it looks real sexy when you walk and he loves to help take it off when you close the bedroom door, so that should be easy for both of you.’ Carol was enjoying this but her eyes were not smiling, then a pat on Peter’s bum ‘Run along, you don’t want to keep Guy waiting’

And with that she walked across the square towards the café. Peter stunned momentarily then realized he was standing alone and there was a man walking past him staring at his legs and smiling. Quickly weighing up his options, go back to the car, Carol has the keys, somehow get home, that means a taxi or bus, and he has no keys, go to the police and tell them he has lost his memory, or he has been the victim of a cruel joke, he could hear them laughing already, or walk to the café and hope Guy bottles out then Carol would drive them home.

As Carol had taught him he wiggled his hips to the café, feeling the soft fabric play around his body and legs in a delightful way, the breeze gently blowing the dress about. Selecting a corner table as far from Carol as he could he carefully settled himself into a chair, the waiter took the order for a latte and left. He was assessing all the men who he could see, even grading them casually from ‘I hope it is not him’ up to ‘he would be fine’. Then he jumped, from the opposite direction Guy had approached, ‘Victoria?’ Peter startled said nothing ‘Sorry I didn’t mean to make you jump, you look just like a friend I was supposed to be meeting here’

Peter having regained his senses ‘Guy isn’t it’ he confirmed and lent over to kiss his friend on the cheek, Peter froze a little, but got over the ‘this is a man kissing me’ phobia and relaxed, mainly because he knew Carol was watching him, but also knowing he had to play the part at least until he revealed his true identity. The kiss over, Guy orders the espresso he always had when with Victoria, and made small talk about the weather and the traffic, Peter is keeping his voice to a loud whisper hoping it sounds feminine enough. All the time taking in the man sat next to him and stroking his hand very softly, he was not the athletic build of the avatar, more a man who could have been fit but is carrying a few extra pounds but stills look smart and very presentable, definitely well past half way on the earlier man grading scale he had used when he first arrived.

Then they moved off the small talk, ‘You look beautiful, the real life is way better than your second life, and that dress is wonderful, I am so happy you decided to wear it’ Peter returned the compliment and asked how Guy had got there and if he had any plans, just so he knew how to handle the deepening crisis.

Guy had driven up after his mornings session on second life with Victoria, which unknown to him was Carol, who had encouraged him to drive up and book into a hotel so they could get to know each other better, and just having had virtual sex the prospect of real sex was to tempting to resist, and Carol had expected this in her set up, and was enjoying the unfolding scene as Peter, beautiful as he appeared to be, was being flirted with by a man who wanted to have sex with her husband.

Right then Carol was distracted when a man sat next to her, it was Sean a colleague from work, recently separated from his wife and someone Carol enjoyed the company of, and had been there when he needed an ear to listen and a friend to hold as his life fell apart, but he was stronger now, and the friendship was flourishing. ‘You seem very interested in the couple over there, do you know them?’ Sean asked

‘Sorry’ Carol replied ‘Just watching, do you think the woman is beautiful?’

‘Don’t try and trap me with that one’

‘No not a trap, just something about her intrigues me, what do you think?’

‘Well she is not a attractive as you, but I suppose some men would find her attractive, maybe a little to big up front and flaunting it, attractive yes, but not my type unlike you. Is that the right answer? She is that man’s type though, he really fancies his chances there I reckon’

Carol lent over and kissed Sean passionately on the lips ‘I guess I got that answer right then, what do you fancy doing this evening, I haven’t eaten so food would be nice’

Carol had to tear her attention of her husband who at that moment was flaunting his assets in the direction of a man who was going to get a big surprise sometime soon, she just hoped it would happen quickly otherwise she would have to imagine the scene where Guy finds out Victoria is a guy and it all kicks off.

Over at the other side of the terrace Guy is asking why is there a woman staring at them, Does Victoria know her? Peter is getting deeper into his crisis, Carol his wife is sitting with another man, a quite good looking one according to his scale, and has kissed him with more passion than he would expect her to kiss a friend, and Guy is asking who she is, does he say ‘My wife, she set this up to get at me, don’t worry you are just a pawn’ which would cause a scene, so Peter decides the best way to deal with the situation is to distract Guy from noticing the ‘staring’ woman and flirt as Victoria would in second life, he had done it in the virtual world, surely he could pull it off for a while in the real one.

Peter finishes his latte and lets Guy know it would be nice to move on, Carol was making him feel very uncomfortable and he would rather let Guy down without her watching. Guy paid at the till and as he exits Peter gets up to leave with him, ‘Where now?’ he asks

‘Anywhere you fancy’ Peter replied

‘Well I am booked in at the hotel round the corner, but I haven’t eaten since you invited me up here. We don’t eat in second life but this is different’

‘We could eat’ this would buy him time while he worked out how to escape this nightmare.

Carol watched as Guy walked up alongside Peter and slides his arm around her husbands waist, Peter never flinched and continued to walk with the grace of a woman, she was getting disappointed but as they turned the corner had to let the image go and concentrate on her more manly partner sat beside her.

The arm on his waist felt very nice and reassuring, and the feel of the clothes was tingling his raw senses, ‘If this was for real it would be great’ he thought ‘If we eat, Guy relaxes with a few drinks then I can maybe just walk out, or tell him the truth and he will be chilled enough to have a laugh and we just be mates’ he hoped this would work because it was the only plan he had working at the time.

‘So Victoria, where should we eat, this is your city’

Peter suggested an Italian a few streets away. The meal was fine, Guy was flirting even more, he had discovered the suspender clips through the dress and voiced his approval, another thing Peter did not approve of was the way as the evening air chilled his fake nipples reacted and grew, pushing big nipple sized bumps out in the front of his braless dress, and the following thought of what would Guy and any other man looking think when they saw them. Peter was also finding that he was enjoying the attention, he had never seen himself as attractive, but now clearly Guy was attracted, so until the charade was ended he went with the role in which he found himself.

They were holding hands a lot and Guy was doing his best at flattery which going down brilliantly, Peter was even responding positively and doing his best to think how a girl would respond in the situation, he was flirting, running his foot along Guy’s leg, and doing the ‘Would you like to try a bite of mine’ then feeding him with his fork.

Guy was getting all the right signals, for all the wrong reasons. The bottle of wine finished, Guy asked for the bill and paid it. Peter had to think quickly, reality was about to hit soon and he hoped to survive the truth. They would obviously head for his hotel room next, Guy has come for sex and that was not going to happen, the truth had to out but not in the restaurant, on a busy street then he might be safer thought Peter.

He picked his moment, ‘Guy, you are great and I have had a fantastic time, but there is something you should know’ this was hard work for Peter.

‘That your real name is not Victoria, I know, that someone has been playing with our lives, I guessed that this morning’

‘So why did you come, to humiliate me?’

‘To find out who you are, I was intrigued that someone I thought I knew suddenly changed, and none of us are 100% truthful in second life I’m sure, so I fancied finding out who had been giving my character such a good time, besides I might get to meet a gorgeous lady and have terrific sex myself’

‘Guy. I’m a man under all this, please don’t hit me, we have been set up’

‘The woman at the café?.............. Besides you left a few clues to your real identity, I guessed you might be a very interesting man, and no I could never hit you, you are gorgeous and so far I have had a great time’

Any one who had cared to watch would have seen Peter visibly relax as he realized he was not about to be beaten up or abused in some way, ‘I am so sorry for deceiving you I just set up Victoria as a bit of fun and it sort of escalated till I couldn’t wait to log on and continue being that person, I really enjoyed being her, but the reality is I am not her. Thank you for being so understanding and kind’ Peter lent over and gave Guy a kiss on the lips more out of relief than passion, but it was a kiss.

Guy was thinking quickly also and had worked out the situation and what he could get out of it, ‘Tell you what, I have a double room, why don’t we go there, have a drink and see where we go from there. You are still one great lady Victoria, no matter what you say you walk so sexily, you look so pretty, and those nipples just scream, well better not go there I suppose’

Peter was close to tears, he had survived possibly the most humiliating moment in his life. Guy had been so understanding he could feel the anxiety draining from him and a euphoria filling its place. ‘Guy I am so glad you came’ and then flung his arms around Guy’s neck and kissed him.

They moved to the side of the pavement and used a wall for support while they kissed in a way Peter had never know, Guy just controlled him, he was taller and Peter was on unstable heels, so as Guy responded Peter just submitted to his advances.

It seemed like ages but was possibly only a few minutes, ‘Now Victoria, I have a bottle of nice wine in my room that needs drinking, would you like to help me?’

Peter just took his hand and let Guy lead him to the hotel, unsure of what might happen next, but so relieved that Guy was being so lovely. They walked the few streets to the hotel, Peter able to enjoy to the full the sensations of the dress, his breasts bouncing in front of him, the hair tickling his bare shoulders and the affected walk his heels were making him do, besides which he was living out his fantasy of being a girl with a man, and that man clearly didn’t mind it was a fantasy which could never be real.

Guy picked his key up from reception and showed his girlfriend to the stairs, the receptionist gave them a knowing smile as Guy placed a hand in the small of the woman’s back guiding her towards his room.

Once inside the second life scenario ended, Guy did have a bottle of wine, and they did take a glass each and sit on the bed talking, hardly the passionate embrace that normally followed the closing of the door, but this was real and Peter needed to get used to the situation, no matter how much he was enjoying it.

Chatting had been easy all evening and Guy explained how he had grown suspicious of Victoria that morning, and how he had found out some of the true Victoria. They talked of how they saw their avatars and what they enjoyed of their second lives, by which time it was getting late, ‘You can stop if you want, I guess you don’t have any plans right now’

Peter was nice and relaxed, the offer seemed very appealing, ‘No plans, right now I have no idea what waits at home, indeed if I am welcome there at all’

‘That’s decided then, you will stay here, let me use the bathroom first please, then you can do whatever ladies do for so long in there’

Guy reappeared five minutes later in a toweling robe, for some reason Peter was not quite sure why, but he was standing by the door waiting and as Guy came out he said ‘Thank you’ and kissed him, Guy responded taking his friend in his arms. The kiss turned into something more than a thank you, Peter was hugging and caressing Guy as much as Guy was fondling Peter. Then Peter had an OMG moment, Guy’s erection was unrestrained and pointing straight at him.

‘Guy I am so sorry, I never meant to get you excited, I shall go and clean myself up’ he tried to break away but Guy held firm.

‘Victoria I bet I am the not the only one who has felt this way tonight, you are the perfect woman, I would love to see where this goes, real life is different to fantasy, but I reckon we can still have fun if you stay with the Victoria character’

Peter was still in his elated state and replayed what his character would do now, he pushed Guy against the wall undid his robe, kissed him and let a hand wander down the man’s body till it was touching pubic hairs, this was a first for Peter. But at the same time another first was happening, Guy was undoing the bow that held the dress around Peter’s neck allowing the breasts to hang free, then he undid the fastener at the back allowing the dress to fall to the floor.

‘Victoria, I hope you don’t mind me saying, you are even better without the dress, I am not sure what is real and what is fantasy, just that I loved you online and I love you even more in the flesh’

Peter was high on the kissing and returned to tonguing Guy, then the idea came to his head, Victoria nearly always gave Guy a blow job, and so with one hand holding the erection Peter lowered his pink lips onto his first penis, swallowing as much as he could, he had done it plenty of times virtually, all he had to do was transfer that knowledge to this hard on. He suckled, and ran his tongue along the underneath all the while gently going in and out with his lips, each time seeing if he could take a little more into his mouth. Then it happened, Guy tensed and exploded inside Peters pretty mouth, he automatically swallowed the semen as it filled his tongues taste buds with new pleasures, so filled with the ecstasy of his first successful blow he kept on sucking and licking until Guy’s penis was empty and going limp.

Guy pulled his Victoria up to his mouth and kissed, ‘that was the best ever, you sure about this?’

‘No, I am not sure, but that felt so nice, I wish you was able to take me like you do in second life’

The embrace renewed and Guy’s erection returned Peter knew this was how it worked online but to find the penis touching him again was unbelievable.

‘Victoria I have never done anything like this, but the next thing we usually do is fall into bed and see where it goes’

Victoria was now taking over Peter’s thinking and just wanted to see what this man could do, sitting on the edge of the bed undoing the heels before climbing under the sheets next to his/her first boyfriend. It took a while but in the heat of the moment they found out that Victoria had a nice tight hole very close to where a real girl would have a regular love hole, and to both of their surprise and pleasure they discovered that Victoria screamed when the prostrate gland reacted to a penis rubbing against it, then collapsed exhausted. ‘That was brilliant, I always dreamt of being here, and now it is real I cant believe it’ then cuddling up close and Victoria fell asleep.

The morning brought new realities, Peter only had the clothes he had walked out of his house in and they seemed inappropriate for a man in the morning, but then having fake breasts stuck to his chest was not helping. A trip to the bathroom with the lights on added to his helplessness, his hair had been in his face when he woke and it looked a mess, his face though still looked good, the gloss had gone from his lips but beside that everything looked just as Leah had done.

Back in the bedroom Guy sat up in bed and smiled as Peter walked in wearing nothing more than a thong, ‘You still look stunning Victoria, do you want some breakfast?’

‘Well yes I am a bit hungry, but what happens now, how do I get back to my real life, the one I had last week, how do I get home, what happens when I get there, just what has happened to me, I loved last night and you are so supportive and kind but….’

‘that was quite a speech, I know that to me you will always be Victoria and I will be there if you need me, now lets get dressed and go down for breakfast, then we can sort out your life’

Peter took ages to get dressed and feel happy with the visual result, his hair was not gelled so was falling in his face all the time, he still was not sure if the make up not washing off was a good thing, but for the immediate future it was a bonus as he had no idea how to do it himself, Guy was only to happy to help him put the dress on getting a last cuddle in before fastening the dress at the back and behind the neck. A little over dressed for a Sunday morning, but his body shape meant it was his only choice.

Guy was a good man and his offer to drive Peter to his home was easy to accept. Guy’s car surprised Peter a new Mercedes, which is a very comfortable car to be driven in when going to an uncertain future.

Guy stayed in the car while Peter walked up to the front door, the woman he recognized from the café opened the door the man who had been with her stood behind her in the hallway, there were some words, he could sense Peter getting upset, and then the woman gave him a small suitcase and a letter, then shut the door leaving Peter standing on the doorstep. He turned and looked at Guy and walked towards the car. Guy without a word got out of the car, opened the boot and then the passenger door, putting an arm around his girlfriends shoulder, took the bag and shut it in the boot. Then silently drove away.

Carol had had a great night, Sean had taken her for a lovely meal, then onto a club, finally they got a taxi to Carol’s home, and she was so ready for Sean the front door was hardly shut before they started. Peter had not wanted her for ages, she had needed to work longer hours and when she came home late he would always be on the computer, and in months they had hardly touched let alone kissed, so Sean had thought his own sex desert was ending as the evening progressed, indeed it did end several times as Carol seemed insatiable.

He was confused when the ‘flaunting’ woman turned up and Carol had some harsh words with her and gave her a bag and a letter, then shut the door in her face. But once shut Carol turned on him and had his trousers undone before he could ask ‘Who was she’ a tongue in the mouth only added to his speechlessness.

Peter sat quietly in Guy’s car as he drove away, the envelop lay on his stocking covered thighs, until looking at it was getting to much, and it had to be opened to find out the contents.

Victoria

Best I write this down so I don’t forget anything.

I hope you had a good night, I am hoping mine will be.

You should be reading this on Sunday, so you will have found out your breasts are well fixed on, the glue I am assured will last 3 weeks. Leah’s make up is good for two weeks before it will start to fade, but the new eye brow shape is with you till they regrow. The extensions can be cut off, but they are good for 10 weeks which is very good apparently. The nails are acrylic and will damage your nails if you remove them, if you keep them you will need to get them filled every few weeks as your own nail beneath grows out. The ear rings will just pull out and heal, but what the hell with everything else why not keep them.

In the bag are your clothes, don’t think you might find anything useful, just the clothes you wore yesterday some extra pants and stockings but only enough for a few days. Being the nice person that I am I have found you a green wrap dress like the one in second life, I thought it your best choice, hope you enjoy the reality of it. I am guessing that was all you wanted, if you want the rest of your boring unsexy male clothes they will be in the charity shop if you want to buy them back.

I have had a moment of sympathy for you, going to work on Monday might be awkward for you, I have considered leaving you to sort that one out, but as I am such a nice person I have rung your work and told them you are sick, but not how sick I think you are, that gives you a week and then you will need to get back there, I am loving the thought of you trying to remove all those wonderful alterations I have done to your image, or not being able to get changed back and turning up for work looking so different.

One last thing, I really hope Guy, or whatever his real name is, is as repulsed by your fantasy as I am.

It will be no surprise to you; I am going to find a solicitor next week.

Good bye you sicko.

Your soon to be ex wife

Carol

Guy was getting more concerned as he drove, his passenger was starting to cry and get more agitated. He had no idea what he should do next or where to take his fantasy woman. A supermarket car park looked empty so parking in a corner he comforted Peter, telling him the usual things like, things will sort themselves out, there is always a silver lining to a cloud, like I say the usual glib untrue phrases. Then he read the letter and was fuming.

‘Right that does it, maybe she wants a divorce but there was no need to do this to you, did I tell you I work for a law practice? I will make this woman suffer’ he thought for a moment ‘I think if you come home with me, I am part of the reason for you being here, so let me help get you out of it.’

Peter was struggling to get his head around how his wife had dumped him, then Guy is offering to take him to his home, was that wise? Did he have any alternatives dressed how he was? ‘I am screwed aren’t I? Are you sure about taking me back to your home, will no one mind, I could find a hotel while I sort myself out.’

Guy was in a serious mood now, ‘it is no trouble, I live alone in a nice large house with plenty of rooms and space, I also work a lot so you might not see me even. You are more than welcome to stop as long as you need to’ Peter said thank you and told him how kind he was, Guy continued ‘Today is Sunday so most shops are shut, tomorrow we can get you back to your more natural look, then see about you filing against your wife for everything we can think off, and then think of getting you back to work. How does that sound?’

‘I can’t believe you will do this for me’ Peter reached across the car and kissed Guy before he realized what he was doing ‘Sorry that was wrong’

‘Don’t worry I am having trouble imagining what you might look like when you change, I still have a very attractive woman sat next to me and I am more than a bit confused’

‘I have no clothes; I shall need to buy more’

‘Men’s or women’s’ Guy said with a smirk on his face.

Peter started to laugh for some reason, he was calming down now ‘thank you’

‘No problem, tomorrow we get you some solvent to remove the breasts, make up remover, we find a hairdresser and work out how to clear your nails, but until then probably best if you stay as Victoria, are you ok with that?’

‘No problem, I would like to get into clean clothes though, hopefully there should be enough in the case’

‘Right then Victoria we have a plan sorted, home, change, rest, get you sorted, and that woman truly sorted’

‘Has anyone called you a knight in shining armour?

‘No’

‘Well this damsel in distress is telling you that is what you are’

‘Thank you’

They set of to drive the hour left of Guy’s journey home, sitting mostly in silence the only conversation was started by Peter

‘If I am to be Victoria until tomorrow, please would you treat me like you did yesterday, I quite like being your girlfriend, I never expected to when I was sat at the café, but I have surprised myself how much I like being Victoria for real, virtual was interesting and fun, but reality is so much better, do you mind’

‘You can be my girlfriend whenever you want, I enjoyed the virtual too, was intrigued by the events leading up to last night, and enjoyed the reality far more than I ever expected, you are one special lady no matter what Carol says’ a few tiny tears rolled down Peter’s cheek as he allowed his relief to show.

Soon after they arrived at Guy’s home, as he said a bigger house than one man needs, but he said it was an investment. The décor and general feel was of a bachelor, Guy did the host part of bringing the case in, making a coffee, then showing Peter to the guest room where he was able to undress, shower and put on clean clothes, with the choice of jeans or a green dress he went for the jeans thinking maybe the dress would give out the wrong signals. All clean and spruced up as well as he could manage he went to find Guy who was busy preparing a meal. Without thinking they kissed as Peter walked over to stand by Guy, and then asked if he could help.

‘Just get the wine out and we are about ready.’ He put a salad bowl on the table ‘I don’t think you realize what a gorgeous lady you are, even in jeans you look hot’

Peter smiled back ‘You possibly don’t realize how nice it is to be told you are attractive, but I only had this or a green wrap dress which I thought might be wrong given the circumstances’

‘If you wanted to walk about naked I would see nothing wrong, you just wear what you fancy and don’t mind me.’

Over the food and wine they discussed more of what Guy intended to do come Monday, but as they talked they both realized how much Peter liked being Victoria and how much Guy liked Peter being Victoria as well, so they revised their plan. First they would take some photos to prove what Carol had done to her husband, then they would get whatever products were needed to undo the work that had been done on the Saturday, but they would only buy them and keep the receipts, they would hold of using them for a week as Peter’s sick would be up then and he would need to become a man again for his job. Which could give the appearance of his getting cleaned up without actually doing it, and then they could enjoy each others company for a week. Guy did stress that Peter for the best effect would need to appear wronged even humiliated by his treatment so he would need to be discreet and back in male mode before going near his home town. But a week of fun seemed a delight.

Peter tidied up after the meal and Guy went off to do some work, an hour later the kitchen was spotless and Guy had finished so he could watch some sport on TV. Somehow they both ended up sitting together and Victoria cuddling up to her man. Carol had taught him so well about walking that even in jeans and bare foot he wiggled his arse, making Guy keen for some fun.

‘Would you like me to take care of that’ Peter said as a manicured finger stroked the front of Guy’s trousers. Without an answer the finger undid the fly and released the excited part, Guy was having trouble controlling himself in the situation and when the pink lips once more swallowed the head he was soon squirting his semen into his lover’s mouth, who thanked him by licking it clean. They transferred to the bedroom undressed in anticipation of what was to come, neither were disappointed and enjoyed it even more as they used lubricant to help with the fun, Victoria this time knew what to expect and made Guy do all the right things, so when the orgasm came it was a delight if exhausting. There was no surprise that the guest room was not slept in after the love making had been so successful. What was a surprise, at least to Peter was that in two days his world had changed so completely that he wanted to be Victoria and stay with Guy forever, he wanted to wear dresses and heels, have make up on his face, wiggle his walk and have Guy fuck him, in a perfect world this is what he wanted, he hoped it was what Guy wanted also.

Guy was up early and away to his office to tackle the weeks work, but was back at lunch time. His assistant had been sent out to find appropriate solvents etc and to buy a new set of clothes for a man, he had only the sizes for Peter and no idea what his taste was, but the story of a man being totally femininised intrigued him so he took care to do the job properly.

Over lunch Guy and Peter discussed the future, Victoria could stay but to be safe would need stay out of sight just in case Carol contested the fact that Peter had not enjoyed the experience, and going about as a woman would be damning evidence. Once the week was over Peter would definitely have to renounce his feminine form and return to his job, find a place to stay and get his life back, Guy would take care of the divorce and settlement. That all seemed fine except for the week of hiding so Victoria could have some more time around Guy, it might feel like a prison. But of the more distant future they could only dream.

Victoria put up with the indoor experience and enjoyed the time with Guy, who not only enjoyed his lover but also a very clean house and fresh meals every evening for a week. Over the weekend Peter lost all his charming good looks and Guy had to get used to the sight of his lover being a real man. Peter had found a friend at home who could put him up for a few weeks ‘while he got himself sorted’ and that was it Victoria was deleted.

Guy kept in touch as he pursued the ex wife, but it was very business like when they spoke. But then one day after Peter had found a small flat to rent and got a computer connected to the internet he was looking once more on second life, he had changed his log in and covered up his tracks so Carol could not accuse him of being back on there, but Vicky was back, hair shorter, she had trousers in her wardrobe because after a week at Guy’s he had found the jeans very comfortable for daytime wear, but he still had some very sexy dresses that if he meet the right man would be just right for that nearly realistic liaison. As I was saying one day after Vicky had returned the avatar was sitting at a pavement café, when a good looking man came and sat beside his avatar, ‘I have been looking for many days hoping to find you here’ he started ‘you have changed, not sure I like the trousers, but the top is very nice’ he ordered his coffee and they chatted like old friends, eventually walking off together to a place a lot more private.

Six months later Guy was able to tell Peter that his wife had accepted she had been unreasonable in her handling of the separation and would pay all costs including compensation for Peter’s humiliation. The house was on the market and a buyer was eager to complete as soon as possible. This meant a celebration, Peter spent some of his savings on a new Vicky outfit, but the hair was a wig and the make up not so well done, nor were the breast forms as they were just placed in the bra cups. They had a meal at Guy’s and then a session in bed, but it was not the same.

‘It’s my fault, I’m sorry’ sobbed Peter ‘last time was so much better, the masquerade far more accomplished, this is hopeless’

Guy comforted his friend but really longed for the original Victoria. Peter was up first and dressed in his male things making ready to return when Guy appeared ‘if I was to set it up for you to spend at least a week here as Victoria would you come?’

‘I doubt it, I can’t see the point in not doing it properly’ Peter answered dejectedly.

‘In that case if I make enquiries so you can do it properly, would you be interested?’

It seemed strange for Peter to tell another man ‘Off course I would, did you keep the clothes from before?’

‘Off course, so you will do it, please let me arrange things with salons etc and then we can have you back as we both want you to be’

Over the next week Peter booked some leave, and Guy did his arranging asking Peter what was required, until finally Peter drove down to a shopping mall near Guys and was once more transformed. His hair was long enough now to be cut into a page boy style and streaked, his chest was enhanced with realistic C cup silicones, his fingers had only just grown out of the damage the last set of acrylics had done but he allowed new almond shaped nails to be fitted to his fingers, his ears were repierced, and then for a new look he was given a spray tan. When he walked out to meet his lover in the pink dress and spike heels no one except those who cared to look very closely would suspect Victoria was anything but Guy’s ultimate wet dream. Which in reality the pink dress and what it enclosed, was his ultimate wet dream.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Nice

littlerocksilver's picture

This was quite enjoyable, and certainly not the end of Victoria. Portia

Portia

Just beautiful !!

ALISON

Lauran,this time you have excelled yourself!!!A really great story.Alison

ALISON

Lauran, Wonderful story,

Lauran, Wonderful story, and I can imagine this not being the last we see of Victoria or Guy. Thank you for presenting it to us all. Jan

and another one...

I'll need a second reading of this one.. it's fast-paced and full of events that the mind goes wild! wonderful writing, lauran.

G xx