Feminizer disease takes my body over - Chapter 22

Printer-friendly version

The phone rang. It was Karla asking us over to Sunday dinner. He had a big announcement to share with us. Karla has the same disease I have but has had the Feminizer disease longer than me and he is not getting better. We attend many classes at the Institute together. He is a fun guy, or should I say girl?

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 22
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 22
 
I hardly got in the house and my wife sat me down and wanted to hear all about my date with Steve. She said that my "good night" kiss was so much more passionate than last Saturday's good night kiss. "Terri a wonderful 'connection' is happening with you two", Cathy said.

I couldn't talk, I was so excited! Cathy saw my excitement and slowed me down.

I told her first about my bonding with Paula, Steve's crossdressing son and even met Pam, Paula's friend from next door. But I could hardly hold back telling my wife about our passionate time in the pool house.

I started crying with excitement. Cathy hugged me saying, "It is OK, tell me what happened." I opened up and told her everything. She was so excited I "serviced" my man and he exploded with his love juices. She said, "Terri, this is so exciting, you have now experienced what every woman experiences. Having the love of a man is the ultimate in your cure to beat your Feminizer disease."

I told Cathy how much I loved the experience and then I said it, "Cathy, I think I have strong feelings for him. I think I love him."

Cathy did not look shocked or mad, in fact she smiled and hugged me saying, "Terri, I am so proud of you, you are developing into a sweet passionate woman. Let your feelings for Steve grow. Love for a man can be a beautiful emotion and you need to have that for your growth."

My head was spinning, what was she saying? I am her man, her husband, yet I think she wants me to love Steve. But I felt good about loving Steve. I wanted to love him. Wow, where is all this going?

Cathy said she knows this is all new to me and confusing but I am doing such a good job learning. She said "You have an appointment at the Institute with a therapist Monday night as I requested. They will be able to help you with all your new emotions."

I was happy with that. I asked for a therapist appointment. Maybe that need or desire is in my CD therapy from the Institute that I listen to each night. These CD's are helping me re-wire my male brain to a woman's brain, I thought.

Cathy knew I was excited and she seemed just as excited for me. I'm not sure this is right. I am her husband.

We both went upstairs hand in hand to get ready for bed. Cathy saw my all-in-one girdle and wanted to know how I liked the new foundation. She commented how controlling it looked, she hoped that I liked it.

As I peeled it off, I told her the girdle was very nice. I liked it and wanted to buy more. Cathy looked so pleased saying we will have to stop by Mary's this week and get a couple more for me. I felt all warm and fuzzy about that. I really did love the all-in-one corset.

As I peeled off my girdle, I had another small panty girdle on to control my penis, but my panties were gone and Cathy saw this. She knows everything. I got nervous if she would ask me where my panties were.

She did, saying, "Terri, where are your pretty panties I packed for you?" I looked down with a shy emotion and said, "I gave them to Steve. I wanted him to have dry panties."

My wife hugged me saying how sweet I was and "I bet he loved them since they were yours."

I told Cathy he loved the panties. They make him feel so soft and loving. He even put his bra on too in the pool house. Cathy said, "He is very sweet and lingerie helps him be that sweet, trusting man. I know you are OK with him wearing lingerie so you should encourage him to wear his bra and panties more often."

I admitted that Steve wanted me to take him bra shopping at Mary's to buy him a bullet bra like mine. He even wanted to buy matching bras and panties for him and me. "Isn't he just a sweetie?", I said.

Cathy smiled and said, "Terri, Steve is a keeper, he is just what you need to beat your disease. Plus you two would look so cute in matching bras and panties, don't you think, Terri? Please make him a happy man."

My brain was going into overtime now. My wife is telling me to keep "my man" happy, and I think she means sexually. I don't remember her keeping me that happy when I was her husband. Wow, did I think that, "was her husband"?

I really need to see that therapist. I don't know which way is up or down. I do know I like my new emotions with Steve. I guess with all my medicine and my teachers, I am behaving right and my wife is pushing me to "service my man" so it must be OK and right.

In bed Cathy cuddled over to me and hugged me cupping my breasts asking me if Steve had done this. I told her he did and I loved it. She asked me if he sucked my breasts, and showed me. My wife was sucking my breasts. I think she was loving it and so was I. I could not believe how turned on I was getting. She kept it up. She knew I was aroused and showing my real feminine emotions.

I have learned that my breasts are wonderful and very sensitive. When Steve was feeling me I was in heaven, I just loved it. Now my wife is giving me such a turn on, she had me right where she wanted me. I was so excited again tonight.

She whispered in my ear, "Terri, sweetie, I want you to continue to seeing Steve. I want you to love that man like you want to marry him. He is the love of your life. You need to make him a happy man. Do you understand?"

I was under her spell. she knew how to control me. It's almost like I have been hypnotized to do what ever she says. Those CD's from the Institute must be controlling my mind. But I love it, I feel so good and told her I would do anything she told me to do.

I asked my wife to suck my breasts more. She knew right then she had me. My wife was sucking my DD breasts and I loved it, so much so I had an orgasm and got my panties all wet. All I could think of was Steve when he got his panties wet with me tonight.

Cathy said, "Oh Sweetie, that is so cute, my Terri had an orgasm with his wife and now he has wet panties. Let me give you another girly lesson dear. Unhook my bra Terri and suck my breasts, dear. Oh, I see you like that dear. Easy don't bite me, just suck gently. Now put your hand down my pretty panties and see how wet I am getting. I just love what you are doing to me. I love you Terri".

I got so excited, here I was "servicing" my wife and we were both coming to another orgasm. "We never had this emotional sex when I was a man," I thought.

As we both clasped after this passionate love making, I said to my wife, "Cathy, our love is so much better and emotional than we have ever had before. I love you so much more."

She gave me such a passionate kiss and said, "Terri, you are the best. I love our time as two women. You are so much more passionate and loving, I hope you never change."

Did I hear what I thought she said, "never change"? For some reason I was OK with that, just as long as she was OK with me being a woman. But I was so emotionally drained. I could not ask her what she was really thinking. We both fell asleep in each other arms. It was so sweet, I was in heaven.

The next day, Sunday, we just crashed but we both seemed more cuddly with each other. It was very nice.

We were both cuddling watching the TV shopping channel and the phone rang. It was Steve calling from Florida. He was just calling to see how I was doing and he was hoping I liked the diamond earrings he gave me last night. He was so sweet telling me how much fun he had yesterday and would love to have me "stay overnight" in the pool house sometime. Wow, I thought I was going to explode. Here he was asking me to sleep with him. Wow, this is moving so fast! He said he would be home Thursday and would love to go shopping with me for matching bras and panties.

I told him I would like to take him shopping. I asked if he had his pretty bra and panties on now in his hotel room. He was so sweet, saying yes, he did. He even had my panties from last night on him now to remind him of me. I thought I was going to melt. I wanted to jump right through the phone and kiss him!

My wife saw how giggly I was getting with him on the phone. She had a big smile telling me to keep talking with him, I sounded so sweet with him.

After I hung up, I looked at my wife and said, "Cathy I think you love this man." She hugged me telling me, "It's OK, those emotions are developing in you and it is very natural. Let those emotions guide you to Steve. He is a very nice, loving man. He will help you beat your disease or maybe help you decide if you want to be a princess forever."

Right now I loved those words, "a princess forever". I was so light headed, I just got off the phone with my man. He called me to flirt. We had a talk like I was a teenage girl on the phone with her boyfriend. I love this!

I am thinking I really need to talk with a therapist and thankful I am seeing the Institute's staff tomorrow night.

Cathy looked at me and said, "Terri what did Steve say about your earrings"? I looked at her saying, "Oh I forgot to show you," as I grabbed my ears. "Steve bought me these beautiful earrings."

"OK, Terri, I thought they were a gift from Steve. They are so big, so gorgeous. You know Terri, you have a keeper with Steve. He is a real gentleman and he loves to give you presents. What girl doesn't like that Sweetie?"

Cathy gave me a peck on the cheek as she got up saying, "Terri, hang on to this man, he is your man and a real keeper."

The phone rang. It was Karla asking us over to Sunday dinner. He had a big announcement to share with us. Karla has the same disease I have but has had the Feminizer disease longer than me and he is not getting better. We attend many classes at the Institute together. He is a fun guy, or should I say girl?

Cathy and I arrived at Karla and Lisa's house for dinner. He looked different, much more made up, with a figure that was shapely. He had a glow about him. Karla looked on top of the world.

We hugged and had a wine drink as Karla said he had an announcement. Karla looked at Lisa for help, she said told him to just say it. Lisa held Karla hand and smiled pushing him to tell us.

Karla said, "My doctors have told me that my disease cannot be cured and that I will have to live my life now as a woman." She got all giggly and excited saying, "Terri, I am so happy, I want to stay a woman. My wife is also very happy with me staying a woman. My doctors have changed my medicine and will help me adjust my body to being a girl the rest of my life. I am so excited!"

I did not know what to do or think. Karla jumped at me giving me a big hug. She seemed so happy and looked so feminine now. She had such a glow about her that just said "I am all women and I love it!" I guess I was happy for her.

Lisa had a toast, "Here is to my new best girl friend Karla. I love her so much, she will be my soul mate forever."

I looked at my wife. She had such a big smile, I did not know what she was thinking. She told Karla how nice that was for her and how beautiful she looked.

I thought to myself, "Will this happen to me? Will the Feminizer disease make me a total woman like Karla? I sure feel like it. I love being a woman and my life shows it."

Karla was all giggly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen to help her cook. Karla looked so good. I noticed her figure and her hip swing so gracefully. She was a very pretty girl.

In the kitchen she gave me a huge hug asking what I thought of her decision. What could I say, she was beaming with excitement, seemed so happy with her new life.

I told her I thought it was the best, that she is the vision of loveliness and will be a wonderful woman.

As we were cooking, Karla had such a glow about her. I knew she was happy with her new life. I was thinking, "Would I be as happy if I stayed as a woman too?" I could not get those ideas out of my head. Seeing Karla so happy made me jealous.

Karla switched the talk to Steve. She wanted to know if I was still seeing him. Karla saw my face light up and knew I was still seeing him. Karla said, "Terri, tell me all about him, he is such a dreamboat."

I showed Karla the necklace and earrings. She knew right away, seeing my smile, that he gave me these. I got so excited telling Karla about the gifts I found myself jumping up and down with excitement!

"Hey girl, easy", Karla said. I told her about our two dates, well not everything, but enough. This was so much fun talking girltalk in the kitchen while cooking. I loved this girly time.

Karla told me she met Steve's son at the Institute and asked me how much of a crossdresser he is. "Paula is very much into crossdressing. He has the help of a girl next door to his house and she has really helping him develop into a beautiful teenage girl. Plus the Institute has helped him so much, like us."

Karla got serious, looking at me with a straight face asking me if I loved Steve.

I told Karla that I think I am in love with him. I love being with him, he makes me feel so feminine and loved.

Karla hugged me saying, "Terri, he is a sweetheart and a keeper. You should love him every minute."

I told her I loved him and felt really good about our dating. Karla wanted to know if my wife was OK with me dating him. I told her that she pushes me into his arms. She even told me to sleep overnight and to "service" my man.

"Wow, that is so sweet," Karla said. "We are so lucky to have such understanding wives."

As we cooked, I felt so good. Seeing Karla giggly, talking with me in her pretty dress just made me feel more love for this feminine lifestyle.

We served dinner in the dining room and my wife asked, "What have you girls been talking about for so long out there?" I said, "You know, just girl talk." Everyone just giggled and had more wine drinks.

The night was a big one. As we were leaving Karla asked me to go shopping tomorrow night and wanted to hear more about Steve.

Cathy popped in saying Terri had an appointment with the Institute's therapist Monday night, but he could go Tuesday night.

Karla said, "Good let's do Tuesday night." Karla also shared that she saw the Institute therapist, too and that it was a big help in coming to terms with her new life. "She can help you too, Terri," Karla said.

While driving home, Cathy asked me how I felt about Karla staying as a woman. I got a little nervous but saying, "She seemed so relaxed now and loving her new world. I think it is great for her." Cathy grabbed my hand saying, "Terri, if you want to talk about it more, please talk with me. You too may not be able to beat your disease and would have to live as a woman for the rest of your life, too."

I had tears running down my face, not knowing how to answer her. I knew I was so happy being a woman, loving Steve and loving my wife. I had so much going on in my head. I hope the therapist can help me.

Just then Cathy said, "The therapist will be able to help you sort through your feelings Dear. I think she will be a big help to you."

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At last!

For 21 chapters, Terri's been lead on a wild goose chase with the mythical carrot that if he fully embraces femininity, he'll "beat" the disease. So now it turns out the definition of "beating" the disease seems to be accepting that it cannot be cured or reversed, and therefore presumably agreeing to sign up for full SRS (and possibly a full set of female genitals, courtesy of tissue samples from the patients and cloning technology...)

Of course, it would be terribly bad PR to even dare to suggest publicly that the disease is incurable, so the deception helps everyone cope with it (IIRC, Cathy had a few sessions at The Institute - so the spouses are probably given conditioning to accept the fate of their husbands).

So much, so good - and what many commentators have suspected all along. Now, here's a slightly cynical theory. What if the disease is of synthetic origin - take your pick from aliens, deliberate release by someone, or accidental release from a lab somewhere? Perhaps someone's noticed the M:F birth ratio is becoming unbalanced in favour of males?

That there are factors at work here far beyond the (concious) knowledge of the main characters is almost a certainty, but I like the way the "wider plot" is introduced subtely, and courtesy of the characters' conditioning, they accept it. Terri may be on a one way trip, aided by hypnosis, but he wasn't forced or even aggressively coerced into doing anything - the pressure was much more subtle and he's increasingly a willing participant in the 'training'.

It'll be interesting to see what (if anything) new information is revealed in the session with the therapist (presumably in the next episode)...
 


There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Commentators?

I think the appropriate word is critics?

There haven’t been many yet I was the only one on chpt 21, it's a fair/good story and I've tried to stick with it during its repetitive phase and now things are moving and hopefully we will find out who the bad guys are?

Pardon but;
Reminds me of an old joke:

Daughter of a snobbish potatoe family announces she is going to marry a Radio announcer.
You can't do that said her father; he is only a 'Commentator'.

Dah! Dah!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Run as Fast and Far as You Can.

I know it's already too late but here goes.

Terry, get as far away from these people and the Institute as you can as fast as you can. They do not have your best interests in mind.

Get yourself a new doctor and therapist immediately!.

Michelle B

I keep wondering if Terri

I keep wondering if Terri isn't being set up to find out her wife is actually seeing other men, and is willing going along with the institute regarding Terri becoming a complete female so she can leave hi/her. I guess I just keep looking for the 'twist' to come in this story. Jan