Jacqui Part XII Wedded Bliss

Printer-friendly version


Jacqui

by

Karen Anne Summerfield and Kelly Ann Rogers
 © August 2002

Part XII - Wedded Bliss

A German-Victorian theme was what I had decided upon for my wedding ensemble

"Stop teasing me," I complained, my voice rising as I tried to thrust my hips up to impale myself. "Take me!"

_______________________________________________________________

Jacqui

by

Karen Anne Summerfield and Kelly Ann Rogers
 © August 2002

Part XII - Wedded Bliss

We set the date for the day after Thanksgiving. It would be a small wedding with the reception at the house. I no longer had many friends left, so Kurt limited his guest list too. Suzanne had agreed to be my Matron of Honor and her husband, along with Jayne and her husband were my only guests, although I’d never met the men. Kurt’s brother, Karl was going to best man and Karl’s wife, along with, Joseph Marlin and his wife as guests. Joseph was the President and COO of Mark Seven. I’d met him once, or rather John had. I doubted anyone except Toni Bauer could connect our pasts any longer.

Karl and his wife were due in three days before our wedding. Kurt asked me to go with him to Kennedy to pick him up. Of course, I agreed.

"Certainly. What time would you like to leave?" I asked.

"Their plane lands at three. We should leave the house no later than noon. There's no predicting New York traffic except that on the day before Thanksgiving it will be horrible. I must go to the office for a few hours first thing in the morning. I’ll ask Henry to drive me there then return to the house to drive you when it’s time to leave."

"I’ll be ready. Do you want to dine out?" I suggested.

"No, I’ll instruct Anna. Karl and his wife will be too tired from their flight."

When I got up in the morning, Kurt was already gone and Henry hadn’t yet returned. I went down to breakfast in a fantastic mood.

"Good morning, Anna," I sang. She was seated at the table. Tears were streaming from her eyes when she turned.

"Anna, Anna, What’s wrong?" I grasped her hands and squeezed. It took a lot of coaxing to get her to tell me.

"My father just called," her head motioned to the wall phone. "My mother has had a heart attack and is in the hospital."

"Then you must go to her now, Anna." I said.

She just sobbed. "Miami isn’t exactly an hour drive from North Jersey. How will we ever get a flight so close to Thanksgiving?" she managed to say. I debated telephoning Kurt, but he’d told me the meeting that morning was a very important one. Instead, I called his travel agent and told them about our problem. The receptionist hemmed and hawed, but as soon as I got on line with one of the owners, our problem was solved. Within fifteen minutes they had gotten Henry and Anna First Class tickets on a flight out of Philadelphia in the early afternoon.

As soon as Henry came home, I filled him in and told, no, ordered him to take Anna to Florida. It was the only time I had ever had to yell at Henry. He wanted to disobey me and started to protest, but I raised my eyebrow at him and he shut up. Then he gave me an unexpected hug, held me at arm's length and said, "Thank you Jacqui. We'll be back as soon as we can."

"Don't you dare return until Anna's mother is all better," I said, sounding to myself like somebody's mother. "Take care of your family. I can take care of Kurt." Then I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed, looked down, and nodded.

Over their vociferous protests, I'd also had the travel agent arrange for Kurt's limo company to take Henry and Anna to the airport, and I'd rented them a car for them in Florida. What the hell, I reasoned. Henry was used to driving the best. I got them a Lincoln Town Car. When Henry tried to pay me back I just glared at him.

I softened. "Henry, you and Anna have been wonderful looking after Kurt since his wife died. Now, you must accept our generosity in return."

He pursed his lips once, twitching them to the side, and then said, "OK. Thank you. This really will make everything easier. Thank you."

As I watched the limo driver help them into the car, I got a really wild idea, thinking Kurt would get a big kick over it. The last time I'd played this role it had been horrible for me, but I wasn’t going to let those thoughts to interfere with plans and went up to change.

Driving the big Rolls Royce was a new experience, especially because I was wearing six-inch heels and it was a stick shift. At least it hadn’t been built for use in England with the driver on the right side. Going slowly, I managed to get down the long driveway onto the street. As I already knew, it was a big car, although driving it gave me a whole new appreciation for what big meant. I’d left plenty of time and increasingly gained confidence as I drove along.

Although I hadn't realized it would happen, I also had a great time because of all the double takes I was getting. People would first notice the car, and as they stared at it, they noticed me too. That really blew them away. 'Look at that gorgeous Chinese chick driving that huge old Rolls', their faces seemed to say. As my role demanded, however, I kept a thoroughly professional demeanor, except for the half dozen or so single guys I winked at just to enjoy their reaction. Still, I reached Mark Seven right on time.

I guessed Kurt had been watching and came out just as I’d stopped in front. He didn’t even wait until I exited to tend the door for him. When I felt the door close, I chuckled. He couldn’t stop me now. I eased out the clutch.

"Henry, where’s Jacqui?" the gosport barked. I had to stop laughing and concentrate on pulling into traffic. He repeated the question.

" ‘Ow’s that guv’?" I barely controlled my giggling. Of course, he couldn’t help, but to recognize my voice.

"Jacqui, where’s Henry? Why are you driving car?"

I explained about Anna’s mother and what I’d ordered them to do. I omitted telling my fiancé how I was dressed and he didn’t think to ask. The partition prevented him from seeing me.

"Now just try to relax, Kurt. I’m being careful and we’ll get to Kennedy on time." Maybe he relaxed, but I couldn’t. Traffic was heavy, it seemed everybody was suffering from road rage and the car was still gigantic. Something else began to worry me once I’d become used to the heavy car; Thanksgiving dinner I could handle, but who was going to do all the preparations for my wedding?

"Jacqui, do be careful. It’s starting to snow." Like I needed him to tell me that!

"Yes, sweety, I’m being very careful. Would you like to drive instead?" I cringed a little at the sarcasm in my voice, but I guess he got my message because he shut up after that.

By the time I stopped the car in front of the International Arrivals building, an inch of snow covered the ground and it was falling heavily. Mindful of my heels and the snow, I walked to the door and opened it while executing a curtsey.

"We’ve h’arrived at Kennedy H’airport, guv’."

"Oh, mein, Gott!" Kurt stared at the black PVC uniform I was wearing, but, a moment later, he started to laugh.

"Park my car then join me inside." He barely managed to get that out before he started laughing again and he walked quickly inside shaking his head and holding his hand over his mouth, laughs breaking through his fingers.

I found him waiting just inside when I entered. His big smile told me that I’d made him happy.

"But why, Jacqui? Why did you put on that uniform?" he asked once I was beside him.

"To have some fun. Besides, it just wouldn’t have looked right if I was dressed like a lady driving your tank. Would it?" He chuckled and led me deeper into the terminal.

"Gut, their flight from Geneva is forty minutes early."

"Geneva? On our first date, I thought you had told me Karl lived in Cologne?" I questioned.

"No, liebling. What I said was that he was working in Koeln then. He has been a Switzer for more than ten years."

"I see. Tell me about his wife?" I asked quietly while we waited.

"Katie, Katrinka actually. I know little about her and we’ve never met. Karl and Katie married a year ago while he was on holiday last Christmas in the Canary Islands. On the moment, Karl was a bachelor, but by the time his Christmas card arrived, he was married. I am looking forward to meeting my sister-in-law for the first time. I understand she is gorgeous and I know she has Karl wrapped around her little finger." We didn’t have long to wait.

"Ah, there is Karl." Kurt began to wave. I scanned the crowd, not knowing who I was looking for.

My heart stopped when a man, nearly as large as Kurt, but at least ten years younger, moved forward with his arms outstretched! They spoke German much faster than I could begin to comprehend and hugged each other exuberantly. It didn’t matter, I was focused on the woman who stood back with the luggage. She must have been Karl’s wife.

I moved forward, curtseyed, but didn’t speak, praying she wouldn't either. I took hold of the large luggage cart, curtseyed to her again and started out.

"I’ll be fetching the motor, guv." Kurt didn’t stop me. They followed me to the doors where I left the bags.

There are advantages to driving a Rolls Royce in a snowstorm and parking it in a ‘No Parking’ zone just inside the lot. It wasn’t ticketed.

I drove around the loop then stopped next to the entrance. The weather being what it was, Kurt led them out before I’d the door open, but I closed it then placed the luggage in the boot.

While driving in the snow with the heavy traffic on the roadways was bad, I managed to get us home, albeit in four hours. Karl and Katie were asleep. I was exhausted, the strain of the long difficult drive made me feel like I had just taken a transatlantic flight. I wanted someone to take care of me. I missed Henry and Anna already!

"Guv, I need to talk to you, privately." I’d tugged Kurt’s sleeve and whispered. His look told me he’d understood.

Five minutes later, as I was just beginning to change, Kurt came to my rooms.

"What is it, Jacqui? You look worried. Is something wrong with you?" Kurt asked as I stripped off my gauntlets.

"No, there's nothing wrong, but I am very concerned."

"But why? My brother and Katie are very much looking forward to meeting my future wife," Kurt was staring as he tried to figure out what my problem was.

"Kurt, darling. I have met your sister-in-law before, but her name wasn’t Katie or Katrinka." I handed him Angelique’s card, which I’d taken from my jewelry box before he’d come upstairs. I heard him draw in his breath. I told him what had happened the evening when I served the party at the Crawford’s.

"I knew the ballet would have been better," Kurt joked.

"How do you want me to do this, Kurt? I’ll put on my maid’s uniform, if you think that best?

"No, put on a pretty dress and behave as my fiancée. Unless she recognizes you, pretend that you never met Katie before. Come down when you are ready." Kurt left my apartment.

Almost an hour later, dressed in my original, dark green, embroidered cheongsam with black stockings and pumps, I entered the family room where they’d gathered before the fireplace, which was burning with a roaring fire. It really was a wonderful, sight. The light from the fire filled the room in front of the fireplace and the snow continued to fall heavily just behind the large windows that made up one side of the room. The three figures in front of the fireplace looked like they were out of a Christmas card.

"Good evening." From force of habit, I curtseyed, although I immediately felt stupid for having done it. I was so nervous I was shaking. Kurt and Karl stood at the sound of my voice and Kurt came to my side, putting his arm around my waist. I spooned into his side thankful for his presence. Katie stared briefly then jumped to her feet.

"Jacqui! Bon soir! Comment ca’ va?" She was smiling and grabbed me away from Kurt; hugging me tightly.

"Ca va, bien, Madame. Et vous?" Her greeting was not what I’d expected. I thought she would be withdrawn and suspicious, afraid I would reveal her secret. Instead, she greeted my like a dear old friend. Holding my hand, she tugged me before a bewildered Karl.

"Mon cher, c’est Jacqui, la soubrette." Katie switched to English. "You remember, I told you that I tried to hire a Chinese maid when I visited here last."

"This woman? You will have me to believe that you wanted to hire mein brother’s fiancée." Karl looked at Kurt then at me, as if I was to expected to confirm what his wife had just said. Then he started to laugh deeply. I didn’t understand, neither did Kurt; judging by his expression. Katie was giggling.

"Ist eine … how do you say? It is tiny world, not is it?" Karl’s command of English, while understandable, was not nearly as good as Kurt’s, plus, his accent was heavy. He turned to me.

"Und so, you know Maitresse Angelique then, Jacqui. Ist gut." He sat on the couch and Angelique or was it Katie, sat beside him.

"Und now, the necessary to pretend is not." Karl turned to his brother.

"Mein Frau ist eine Dominatrix, Kurt, un die Fraeulein ist eine Magd. Ist gut!" Karl attempted English. "A family are we!" He raised his empty stein in toast. Kurt did the same. I rose and went to the refrigerator behind the bar. She was right next to me when I rose with beer bottles in my hand.

"I’m really happy that we could meet again, Jacqui," she spoke to me in French.

"Maitresse, how should I address you?" I asked in kind.

"Friends, very close friends, call me Kat. We are friends, non, Jacqui?

"Now, tell me where are your uniforms? I think that I can fit into one." I knew that Kat had been assessing my body and I too had concluded she might if she laced her corset tightly.

"Pick what you’d like," I told her where my dressing room was located then served the beers to Kurt and Karl.

"I’m going to fix something to eat for us. Do either of you need anything in the meantime?" I asked.

"Where’d Katie, Jacqui?" Kurt asked.

"She went upstairs to change. I’m sure she’ll be down shortly."

The refrigerators, yes, there are three, and the pantry, were all well stocked for our guests, Thanksgiving and the wedding. I had more than enough food to select from. I made fried shrimp and French fries and had them well along when Kat entered the kitchen looking fantastic in my black kid, French maid’s uniform. With it, she was wearing black net tights and black thigh boots.

"I couldn’t find anything but stockings and your shoes are too small," she said apologetically. "Does this look alright?"

"You look great, Kat, very sexy. I waggled my eyebrows at her.

"How much do you want to get into being the maid tonight? I mean, you are our guest and you've just had a long plane ride."

"I want to play!" she giggled. "When I get too tired, I'll fall asleep, but in the meantime, Pour ce soir, vous etez, la Maitresse."

After learning that she couldn't really cook, I ordered her to set the table. I attended the men.

"Supper is underway, I’ll need to be in and out, but it should be ready shortly. Anything you’d like, Kurt? Karl?"

"Please to go up and inform Katie that we will eat shortly, Jacqui?" Karl asked.

"Your wife will not be joining us this evening, Karl." I stood in front of him as imperiously as I could, which probably wasn't very. I'd never been commanding as a guy, and as a woman, I was downright submissive.

"She did say that she was tired when in the auto." I wasn’t sure if he was saying that to Kurt or to me. I returned to the kitchen.

After all was ready and I checked that Kat knew how the table should be set, I gave her last minute instructions then invited the men to the table. No, Karl's wife wouldn't be joining us, but my new maid would be. In fact, she would be serving the meal.

When she first waltzed into the room, curtsying just inside the door, Karl's eyes went wide and Kurt actually dropped the fork he had been showing to Karl. It was a family heirloom then everyone broke out into laughter.

"You got her to do this?" Karl asked me, apparently astounded, "but, but…"

"Never underestimate the power of a woman," I said to him, before winking a half beat later.

He laughed again and shouted at Katie, "Fraeulein, wo ist mein Abendessen? I am starving." He laughed again. Katie came over to his seat and whispered something in his ear. He suddenly went rigid and nodded. Katie left the room a moment later to get the wine.

"What did she say, Kurt whispered to his brother.

Karl turned to him with a slightly guilty look on his face. "Little boys can be punished if they don't behave," he said.

Kurt and I looked at each other and burst into laughter yet again. By the time dessert was ready, Karl was in a frilly apron helping with the dishes. I can only guess what went on in their bedroom after they retired.

Thanksgiving morning, I eased out of bed early. There was a lot to do and I’d a plan to accomplish it. I slipped into the guest room. Covering Kat’s lips with my hand so she stayed quiet and didn’t wake Karl, I took her from the bed.

"You want to still play today, Kat?" I asked.

She grinned, "Oui! Je suis la soubrette," she answered. "You are la Maitresse and I must be in bondage." I let that go for the moment.

Kat was a total delight. We dressed identically in my black French uniforms, did breakfast for our men then prepped the turkey and all of the trimmings and got the meal underway. Our wedding party was coming for dinner.

"Jacqui," Kurt was in the doorway to my apartment when we’d finished chores and I’d taken Kat there to help me freshen up and change. Karl stood behind his brother.

"Katie is to be the maid. I think you have done enough of chores today. I want you by my side for our guests." He stated this authoritatively.

"Kurt, I came here to change, as you wish!" I was a bit testy. "Kat will be the maid today and be dressed as she is." I saw him stiffen at my words.

Karl spoke quickly to Kurt in German, far too fast, for me to understand. I saw Kurt grin.

"My brother wants to have Katie in your very sexy uniform, Jacqui, and she asked if we’ve any chains?" Hearing Kurt tell me Karl’s request caused me wrinkle my lips.

"I would prefer her wearing the uniform she has on or one of my satin ones, but she is not going to be prancing about with her breasts exposed or like a bondage model. I must insist on this, Kurt. There will be friends and business associates as our guests and I’m not going to permit this in our home." I didn’t want to upset Karl or ruin Kat’s fun, but I was going to stand my ground. "Thanksgiving is an important Holiday to be respected and not a sex show." I glared at both of them and waited for one to challenge me.

Karl spoke first, "Of course. The request was inappropriate; I apologize."

"Danke schoen," I dropped a formal curtsey, pleased that nothing further came of the matter. Karl excused himself and Kurt came into my room.

"Jacqui, it was wrong to have asked and put the decision on you. Perhaps you will play with her another time?"

"Kurt, I see that I have not fully explained how I feel. No one, but me will wear the uniform she requested and the only one who is going to see me when I do is you." At the time, even my husband to be hadn’t even known I had it. The subject was closed.

I finished dressing into a floor-length cheongsam of soft black velvet with white trim. It was the first time I’d worn it other than for the fittings. Carla had bought it for me to wear for the holiday meals; it was actually a uniform and there were appropriate accessories to accompany the dress. I didn’t put on the pinafore, but took it with me when I went downstairs.

After checking that Kat had things well under control in the kitchen, I inspected the dining room then joined Karl and Kurt by the fireplace.

"May I make a suggestion for tomorrow, Kurt?" I asked. Since Henry and Anna had left suddenly for Florida, I’d given a lot of thought to the wedding reception and how it might be accomplished. I’d given thought to Kat’s request also and had some ideas that just might work. I began, by telling the men these.

"I’d like to suggest that we cancel the reception here, after we are married." Kurt was clearly surprised by my unexpected request. "Everyone, especially me, is going to be very busy tomorrow and not have any time to devote to preparing for a big party here. It's my thought that we all go to a restaurant and party there?"

"In Switzerland, such would require months to prepare," Karl observed.

"Here too, normally, but the wedding party and guests are only five couples," I countered. "We could go somewhere with a band, just have a nice meal and enjoy. That way no one has to miss any of the fun." Kurt was smiling and nodded when I had stated my proposal.

"Where would you like to go, Jacqui?"

"How about Arnald’s restaurant that you took Henry and me too after the ballgame? I had fun dancing to the umpah band, Kurt."

"Ah! Yes that was fun, but I know a place better." Kurt was smiling broadly as he excused himself to make a phone call. I turned to offer my other suggestion to Karl.

"Kat wanted to play the kinky maid with me, Karl. I regret I disappointed her."

"The matter is closed, Jacqui," he replied. "There is not need to discuss this more."

"Yes, but I’ve an idea that might make your wife happy."

"Und was ist das, that, Jacqui?"

"I have another uniform that is a lot sexier than the one I wore to the airport to greet you. Do you think Kat might like being my chauffeuse tomorrow, driving the big Rolls Royce? I asked.

"Ja! She would like that!" Karl grinned. "Katie is, but a little girl, who likes to play."

Suzanne, Jayne and their husbands were the first guests to arrive, shortly after one o’clock. Dave Roberts, Suzanne’s husband, had been stationed in Germany while an Air Force pilot and spoke the language like a native. Of course, he hit it off instantly with Kurt and Karl.

Geoff Murphy was a stereotypical Irishman who could charm a stone. You couldn’t help but warm quickly to Jayne’s husband. If he wasn’t telling stories or jokes, he was attentively listening to another’s with rapt fascination.

Kat proved to be an excellent maid; scurrying about making sure that everyone's needs were fulfilled, while keeping dinner under control. She carried a big bottle of Italian wine when she escorted Maria and Joseph Marlin in about two. Joe’s grandfather had dropped the ‘i’ from Marlini when he’d immigrated to the United States, but the Italian heritage the couple shared fit in well with our international group.

With the guys glued to a bowl game on TV along with Maria, I showed off the house to Jayne and Suzanne.

"We’ll bring your dress over at noon and get you pretty for the ceremony and to the chapel on time.

"Don’t worry about getting there, Kat will be my chauffeuse and driving Kurt’s Rolls," I informed. "We’ll ride there together."

"Great. Where ever did you hire a real French maid in the short time you’ve been away from Ms. Martin, Jacqui?" Suzanne asked.

"I didn’t hire her. Kat is going to be my sister-in-law in just over twenty-four hours. She’s Kurt’s brother’s wife," I stated. "They live in Geneva where she has a substantial professional practice."

"She really plays the game well. I’d never guess her to be a doctor or lawyer. She’s awfully young too." Jayne was curious. "What profession is she in?"

"Nothing like you suggested," I grinned.

"Her boots should give us a clue, right, Jacqui?" Suzanne displayed a knowing smile.

"Right. Shall we join the guys?" I led them downstairs.

Before I knew it, Kat was gently shaking me awake. I couldn’t believe that I’d slept until ten the next morning, but then I hadn’t gone to bed until one.

"Bon, matin, Maitresse," she beamed.

"Good morning, Kat? Sleep well?"

"Ha, it is hard to sleep with a horny man, but yes once he was satisfied. If Karl’s big brother is anything alike, you just slept well for the last time," Kat teased.

Kat was the perfect lady's maid and I thoroughly enjoyed her ministrations throughout my toilette. It felt so luxurious to have her attend me that I decided it was something I could very easily become addicted to. As Kat began to dress me, I began then to think about someday having my own maid. But I vowed that I’d never treat her the way had Carla treated me.

A German-Victorian theme was what I had decided upon for my wedding ensemble, at least my underwear was. Kat wrapped the long white satin corset about me, hooked its busk and stepped back with a questioning expression.

"That is a very severe corset, Mademoiselle. Will you be able to endure it?" I'm sure she questioned that it was stem-waisted. By then, I normally laced to twenty inches, sometimes less, but never had tried a stem waist except when that corset had been fitted in the boutique. I'd worn it then for three hours to see if I could.

"Yes, it is, Katie. I'll lace as tightly as I usually do, so I'm sure, for my special day, I can last in this corset. Please get started?" My temporary maid grinned and went about her task. As my waist and chest shrank, I ran my fingers up and down my sides, delighting in the figure that metamorphosed in the mirror. A two-inch high vertical waist of just twenty inches was very attractive to me. I was getting mildly aroused just looking at myself.

The stockings were real silk, in a delicate lace pattern. Once Katie had smoothed them and straightened the seams until they were perfect, together, we fastened the ten raunched, garter straps to their tops. Each of the tabs was covered with a pink silk rose, forming a pretty flowered row about the top of each thigh.

"Please help me with my chastity belt, Kat?" I asked as I handed her the once hated prison.

"But why?" she questioned.

"Today, I will give my husband its key during the ceremony. My belt will become a symbol of my love, devotion and trust."

Her eyes widened and she exclaimed, "What a wonderful idea."

Silk drawers, in keeping with my theme, covered my legs from the rows of ruffled lace from my hips to below my knees, just above the steel band encircling them. They concealed my belt, the garters and wedding garter residing high on my left leg, just below the floral array.

I moved to my vanity and sat on the stool so Katie could fit the boots I'd selected. Real button-topped boots, the kind requiring a button hook to fasten, had proven impossible to find; at least impossible in the limited time I had to prepare for this special day. Forced to fall back on front laces, I had chosen six-inch heels and round toes which always made my feet look tiny and delicate. Carla had forced me to wear extreme heels so often, that they no longer bothered me.

"Smooth this everywhere above my corset, please?" I handed Katie an alabaster foundation pancake and sponge to apply it. "Try not to do it heavily, but so that it is translucent." She began on my shoulders and back while I started covering my face with the same product."

Forty minutes later, I modeled for myself in the triple mirrors, which dominated a corner of the room. "Tres, tres, jolie, Mademoiselle. Magnifique!" Katie complimented. I admit it; I am narcissistic enough to agree with her assessment. I looked great!

Once I was dressed in my bridal lingerie and had applied my makeup, we sipped tea. After a few minutes, Kat had me model for her digital camera, as she talked about what she did. Although I was very curious, I would never have asked about something so personal, but Kat was obviously quite comfortable talking about it.

"In Europe it is quite common for young women to work at what I do. We make fantastic monies, pay our taxes and live in luxury until too ugly from age to continue. If we invest wisely, the luxurious life continues until we go to heaven."

"Are you not afraid of AIDS or some other disease, Kat?" I asked.

"Only the stupid girl who have sex with their clients will risk it. I would not allow a client inside of me for all the gold in the world." She was then posing me on my large canopied bed.

"You will visit in our chalet so I can take proper photos soon, Jacqui, n’est pas?

"Kurt has said we might visit Europe next summer. I’d like to do that." Being posed wearing my corset, drawers, stockings and high-heeled boots that made me look like a Victorian girl was a lot of fun. Before we knew it, the doorbell rang to announce that Suzanne and Jayne had arrived.

First the florist then the photographer came shortly after they had. Jayne had suggested that I use Ashley, a promising young photographer they had used for advertising at the store. I liked the tall, thin brunette immediately.

"Ah, finally the perfect model in the perfect set," she moved rapidly about my bedroom for several minutes, looking at shooting angles and lighting then turned to me.

"Jacqui, if you give me a model release and let me photograph you another day too, I’ll do your wedding at no charge," Ashley offered. Before I could respond, she sweetened the pot. "I pay good models fifteen hundred a day and if I shoot anything I can sell today, you get paid for getting married too. Deal?" Before I could say anything, she added that she did not sell to men’s magazines and was targeting fashion magazines, as well as a coffee table book she’d been working on.

"Your cute maid gets paid for today too and I’ll need a release from her as well, Jacqui." Though she moved and spoke with authority, I found pony-tailed Ashley very attractive in her tight leather jeans, knee-boots and fitted jacket. I nodded my assent, hoping that Kurt wouldn’t mind.

"OK, give me a moment to get the lights setup and I’ll grab some shots of you. Maybe your maid can loosen your corset then retighten it for the camera." Kat moved right behind me and went to work.

Suzanne and Jayne unwrapped my gown, veils and petticoats when Ashley said it was time to finish dressing me.

The gown was in a design I'd put together myself from the ideas I'd found on the Web. It was in a dirndl style with a fitted bodice of soft white doeskin with the characteristic large pouffed shoulders and long sleeves. Because my inspiration was taken from the native costumes of Austria, I knew Kurt would be thrilled with the style. To fulfill my own long held fantasy of a gown made of loud, rustling petticoats and taffeta skirts, that is what I'd commissioned. They would stand the skirt out from my body and create the most delicious frou-frou.

I added one more, special touch. I had finally come to be proud of having been a maid. Like Melissa, I saw no shame in that profession and proclaimed my belief by wearing a starched white apron, which contrasted with the ecru, nearly floor-length skirt that didn't quite conceal my boots.

Ashley must have taken several hundred pictures by the time I was seated in the car and Kat, now in my black leather uniform, closed the door and went in front to drive us there.

"Nervous, Jacqui?" Jayne asked.

"No, but I’m very excited. A year ago, I’d have never have dreamed this to be possible," I answered.

"From the first time we saw you, Jayne and I couldn’t understand why some handsome man hadn’t married you already and speculated that you were one of those girls who might only like other pretty girls," Suzanne joked.

"Well, if the right one came along, I might be tempted," I quipped in reply. "I might even be tempted if she wore pants." I saw the sisters exchange glances.

"Pants like the polished black leather ones Ashely’s wearing, Jacqui?" My grin gave me away. They giggled.

"Well, hate to burst your bubble, but our photog friend is still a guy, despite how good she looks as a girl."

"You’re kidding me, right, Suzanne?" I knew that they weren’t, but I wasn’t about to let them think I'd once been one too.

Suzanne’s red velvet and taffeta gown, also in a dirndl style, wasn’t nearly as full as mine, but she still needed help getting out of the car. When my turn came, both of my friends and Kat had to guard my cream colored skirt to keep it clean. All on my taffeta petticoats made it nearly four feet across if they weren’t compressed. Suzanne had suggested a hoop skirt to achieve the look I’d designed, but I wanted to hear the frou-frou. We hurried out of the cold air and into the small room at the front of the chapel.

With Ashley shooting pictures, my Matron of Honor arranged my gown, veils and bouquet. She continued to primp and preen me until the pianist started to play.

"Ready?" she asked. I could only nod. "Good luck!"

We exited and she positioned me in the vestibule then got to her place before me. On cue from one of the chapel ushers, Suzanne started to advance slowly down the aisle.

Though most of my vision was obscured by the seven layers of veiling, I was a bit saddened when I saw the sea of empty pews in the room, momentarily regretting that we hadn’t waited to pull off a big wedding. I dashed that sort of thinking as soon as I spotted Kurt before the altar. He was smiling at me proudly and that was all that mattered.

The familiar strains on the Wedding March began to reverberate and I began my walk. I was very happy.

"Repeat after me. Do you, Jacqui Lian Chang, take this man … Kurt Oskar Mark … to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold … to cherish and nourish … to attend and to care for … through sickness and health … through times lean and bountiful, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride." A woman, to my left, started to cry. Briefly, I questioned who it might be.

Kurt started to raise my veils. "Are you wearing enough, Liebling?" he quipped. With my face clear, my husband took me in his arms and drew me to him then enveloped my lips with his own. It was heavenly!

Before we broke apart, I whispered into his ear. "Kurt I have a special present for you." I pulled my hands from around his neck and lifted a key on a long chain from inside my apron. "Don’t lose this," I said softly. You’ll need it later."

"You didn’t?" he whispered back; a huge smile splitting his face. I just nodded shyly.

"I wanted you to know just how important this is to me. Locking myself away for you is a symbol of that.

"Let’s go greet our guests."

Just for tradition, we formed the wedding party into a receiving line in the vestibule, even though we had hardly any guests, just Maria, Joe, Jayne and Geoff. I was talking with Maria, when a very familiar voice softly said my name. I turned to see Toni Bauer smiling shyly.

"Congratulations, Jacqui." She offered her hand. "I’m so very happy for you."

"Hello, Toni. Give me a kiss. I’m pleased that you’ve come." The weekend before, I had called her house, to settle my doubts that she had actually been an accomplice in Carla’s dastardly acts, but had only gotten the answering machine. I thought that she'd not returned my call, but I later learned that Henry had talked with her on Tuesday night. With the unfortunate events of Wednesday morning, he’d simply forgotten to tell me. Of, course I invited her to our diner and was happy when she accepted my invitation.

Kat drove us to a large German restaurant in Watchung, which I had never even heard about. It turned out that he Kurt was close friends of the owners there too, Georg and Judy Beirmeister. It was quite crowded when we went in, but the crowd fell silent when the band launched into the Wedding March to a lively polka beat.

My wonderful husband wasted no time in sweeping me onto the dance floor and soon we were twirling and dancing together on the maple parquet. I had dreamed of dancing like that. It didn’t matter in the least that my wedding gown was ecru and not the dark green of my fantasy. I was very happy.

Several tables had been set up in a U-shape for us in a private room, which, even on such short notice, had been decorated for a wedding reception, complete with a small wedding cake.

Toni was the only one eligible to catch my bouquet. Ashley surprised nearly everyone, but Suzanne, Jayne and me; she unashamedly stating her true gender when it was time for the garter toss and handed a camera to Kat to photograph the event.

When they broke from their kiss, Toni reached and squeezed Ashley’s breast through her silk blouse. "They’re real, guys!" All of us broke into laughter and Ashley bounced to jiggle them.

"Yes, all me," she giggled in her girlish voice. It was quite heartening to see she was so open about herself, not carrying around the shame that had always haunted me.

Kat, still wearing the leather chauffeuse uniform, helped me up to my rooms when we got home. Kurt and I had decided to spend our wedding night at home and to plan for a belated honeymoon later. I was as skittish as a lost kitten as she undressed me, but it was taking so long for her to unbutton the dress, I was beginning to think she'd never get it off and I'd have to go to Kurt still wearing it. She was eventually able to finish, jabbering on all the time in French about how stupid it was to have a wedding dress that was so hard to get off.

"Madame, cette habillement est ridicule!" Kat stated as she worked.

"Pour quoi? C'est tres jolie, n'est pas?"

"But so many buttons. On your wedding night, it should be quick to remove." I giggled at her reason for calling my beautiful gown ridiculous.

I'd already decided that I'd wear most of the lingerie I’d put on that morning. But I did switch my long silk drawers for a pair of French cut panties that just covered my chastity belt, and added a lovely lace encrusted, sheer white peignoir that I'd bought just for this occasion.

"Jacqui, you must change your boots," Kat said, as she looked me over. "You are going in to tempt your man to make love to you. Do you want to have to stop to unlace them?"

"Non," she went on before I could say a word. "You most certainly do not. I'll find you something easier to slip off." She came up with a pair of five-inch white pumps that Carla had once ordered for Melissa and me, although we'd seldom worn them.

"There, these will be much better," she said with conviction as she knelt before me. I steadfastly refused to change my footwear.

"Perhaps I should loosen the corset so you can get out of it easily."

"Kat," I admonished her. "Just relax. Kurt likes to take my corset off; it's part of the game for him. Besides, I like it. It makes me feel secure and right now, I'm very nervous.

"Well … of course you're nervous, cherie, you are about to be ravaged by your new husband. Every girl is nervous on her wedding night."

I wanted to shout out that I was a virgin and didn’t know anything about getting ravished, but stopped myself, thinking this was something Kat didn't need to know right now. "Brush my hair, please," I said instead, "I think that will help calm me down."

"I know," she said brightly. "You need some champagne. That will loosen you up. I'll be right back." Kat started for the door.

"No! I squealed, losing complete control of my voice in my hurry to stop her. "I don't drink." I lowered my head so she couldn't see my face, but then looked back up. "I was an alcoholic, so I had to give it up." She looked at me questioningly. I nodded, ashamed at my past behavior.

"Oh Jacqui, that is just marvelous; so many people cannot do that. You must be a very strong woman."

"Well, I don't know about that," I replied, "but I don't drink any more. Please brush my hair for a few moments?"

She nodded her head knowingly and came back to my side. Taking my hand, she led me to the vanity, where she seated me and began to brush my hair. As she did, she started to describe how I looked and how Kurt would react when he saw me.

"What a gorgeous China Doll you are," she started. "Very mysterious looking because there is something else in your face in addition to China. Your eyes are big and dark and your fluttery lashes are just so romantic, and you have such high cheekbones! Any model would be glad to trade with you."

By this time, I was blushing furiously and, as I glanced down, I could see the flush start to expand over my chest, running down into my cleavage. My hands came up without me willing them to, and I laid them on the exposed tops of my breasts, the fire-red fingernails a striking contrast to my pale skin.

A moment later, I could feel Kat tight against my back and her hands covered mine from behind. She reached down and nuzzled my neck with her lips. When I felt her breath, I tilted my head to give her better access. She felt just wonderful!

I jumped. "What are you doing?" I asked, startled that I had let her begin to seduce me.

"Jacqui, relax. I'm just warming you up a little." She smiled at me adoringly in the mirror. It's time for you to go to your man."

It was strange. Kat opened the door for me. With my peignoir fluttering around my calves and my high heels forcing me into a short stride, I walked with her towards Kurt's bedroom, the master bedroom, the bedroom where I would be sleeping in a bed together with my husband for ever after.

It was strange. What could have been better than having my calves tightened, the tilt of my pelvis changed and a small sway forced onto my gait because of those wonderful heels. Now, those delightful old feelings, combined with the new one of having nothing compressed between my legs, started to dissolve the apprehension that had accompanied me out of my room. I started to swing my hips, trying to feel sexy. I was a sexy woman; I was very proud of myself.

As quickly as that thought raced through my mind, it was undone. Kurt's house was big, and the hallway was long, or so it seemed to me. Perhaps because Kat was at my side, lightly holding my arm, I started to feel a bit like a condemned convict, on her way to the gallows. I threw that thought aside quickly, as well.

There was no regret in me about being Jacqui now. God, I was a bride! Could all this possibly be true? I sent my mind to search out the feelings that were coming from my body just to check; there was so much more than just my calves and hips.

My breasts were only slightly contained and they bobbled aggressively begging for attention. I knew they would get it too, as soon as Kurt was allowed near them. He loved them at least as much as I did. He had already made that clear by all the attention he paid to them any time I let him.

The corset that held me was still tight and comforting. I guess I really was a corset freak. I loved the way they felt even when they were uncomfortable. I just couldn't get over the way they made me look. OK, I did look something like an Oriental Barbie doll, but hell, I just loved it!

'Oh shit, there's his door. Are we there already?' I was just beginning to get into what was going on. I stopped six feet away.

"Jacqui?" I heard Kat ask, from very far away. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I replied, slowly coming out of my reverie.

"Why did you stop?"

"Kat, I'm scared." I only realized just how nervous I was when I said it.

Kat giggled, "Of course you are, silly. I already told you, every girl is afraid on her wedding night.

"Were you?" I asked, finding it hard to believe that could have been possible.

"Of course I was!" she said, as if I must have been crazy to ask. "Now give me a kiss and get in there. A new wife shouldn't keep her husband waiting. And remember, dear, just give yourself to him. That is your job tonight and every other night. Never give him a reason to look at another woman. Do you understand?"

'Just give myself to him?' Did I understand? Not really, but that did seem to make things quite simple. That was something I could probably remember. In fact, it seemed like a really good idea. Just give myself to him. Yes. That would be wonderful. I would give myself to my husband. I shuddered with unanticipated delight at the prospect.

"Knock," Kat whispered. "Knock. We've been standing here too long." Before I could react, she knocked.

"Come in," Kurt seemed to boom out from the other side. It might have been a whisper, actually, but it didn't matter. It was a command that went to my soul. It thundered there.

I looked at Kat with panic in my eyes. It must have been in my eyes because it was flooding my body. My heart rate had rocketed to a speed only seen during an arrhythmia and I was breathing so fast, I couldn't catch my breath.

Kat gave me a thoroughly frustrated look and gestured towards the door with her head. I was frozen. I couldn't move. She just rolled her eyes at me and reached for the knob, pushed the door open and thrust me inside.

"Jacqui, liebling. Come in," Kurt's voice was full of love and anticipation. I looked around for Kat, but she had closed the door and was probably already well down the hallway towards the stairs. I was on my own.

Kurt was standing in the middle of his room. There was a rather generous sitting area just inside the door, with a love seat and two wing chairs, all covered in the soft dark brown leather. Kurt and I had sat together in this very room on any number of evenings and had spent a good deal of time on the love seat making out. Now, he stood by one of the chairs, his hand resting easily on the high back. He wore a midnight blue silk robe, tied loosely with a sash. The key I had given him was around his neck. It was obvious that he wore nothing else. When I looked back to his face after making that discovery, the look of love in his eyes just melted me.

"Oh, Kurt," escaped from my lips on its own. I was startled, because it didn't sound like my standard squeak; it was throaty, hoarse and full of need. ‘Give yourself to him’ was loud in my thoughts. Yes, that sounded like a terrific idea. It's just what I wanted to do. Maybe he couldn't get erections, but that was no reason he shouldn't feel that I loved him with all my soul.

I took a tentative step then stopped short. 'No, Jacqui' I thought to myself, 'don't be tentative. Show him what you've got.' I put one foot in front of the other and twisted my hips so one was thrust out to him. I slowly ran my free hand up my thigh and let it rest on hip then swiveled my torso so my chest was directed right at him. Straightening to my full height, I looked him right in the eye.

"Mein Herr,' I purred, as best I could. "I've been looking for you." Oh God, did I actually say that? He must think I'm an idiot, but he didn't. I could see it in his eyes. They lit up even more. It took me a few steps to reach him. He kept his eyes on me the whole time. I could see them flit around my body, trying to take all of me in. First, they visited my groin, where they searched for my chastity belt, I’m sure, then they traveled around my hips, noticing with a smile the row of flowers my garters created. Then they ran down my legs, but they didn't linger long there. Instead, they seemed irresistibly drawn to my breasts, which I was doing my best to display. By the time I got to him, he had to drag his eyes up to mine to meet my look.

Despite my seeming bravado, I was scared to death. I had used up all my courage just walking into the room. Left to my own devices, I probably would have stood there all night looking at him, but this man had no intention of leaving me on my own.

"Liebling," he said softly, "I have never been happier than today. Come, share my love; let me share yours." My heart wasn't racing any longer; it was going more like pitter-patter. I was completely disarmed. Did he mean it? He had to; the look on his face and the clarity of his eyes made that clear.

He took my hand and led me through the sitting area to the side of his bed. We were standing at the side of the bed with the backs of my knees against the mattress and Kurt facing me.

"This will be your bed too, from now on," he whispered.

"Kiss me," I whispered urgently. "I need…"

He took my face in his two hands and kissed me lightly on the lips. Then he kissed me more aggressively, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him. I followed his lead, opening my lips to hurry his tongue into my mouth and running my arms up to drape them around his neck.

As he pushed against me, I pulled him down on top and we toppled onto the bed. He was careful to twist so he would fall next to me and not hurt me. My husband turned and started to kiss my face and throat. I loved the feeling of his lips in the small hollow of at the base of my neck.

"Liebling," he whispered, "I want you."

"Only if you kiss the back of my neck first," I teased.

"My dear," he said haughtily, "You are now my wife. You are in no position to make demands."

"Oh?" I squeaked, arching an eyebrow. Kurt laughed and rolled me over, showering the back of my neck with kisses. After a minute or so, he started to fondle my breasts, being careful not to touch the nipples.

"Oh…" I started to moan. The combined feeling of his lips on my neck and shoulders and his hands on my breasts began to turn me on. I arched my back trying to get him to rub harder.

My breath was coming much faster, and although I wasn't aware of it, all the fear I had been feeling had evaporated. There was no room in my brain for anything but the sensations Kurt was creating in my body.

He licked his way up the side of my neck to my ear, and started to nibble on the lobe. He flicked his tongue around, tracing the wire that held my front earring before pulling it into his mouth and pulling my ear down with it; that made me squeal, anew.

"My nipples, suck on my nipples, please," I begged.

He grinned while rolling me back over to face him then rolled us both so he was on his back and didn't have to support his weight. Being able to look down at him and see the love in his face loosed an unexpected wave of desire that shivered through my entire body. Before he could reach his lips up to my nipples, I grabbed his head and mashed my lips into his. We kissed like that for many minutes, playing with each other's lips and tongues, while I caressed his face and hair and rubbed my breasts all over his chest.

With his hands free, Kurt started to rub them down the sides of my body and over my ass and thighs. When he put both of his hands between my thighs and started to separate them gently, I thought I would go nuts. He had not yet touched me down there because we had decided that I would be a total virgin, at least as a girl, on my wedding night.

My first response was to try to clench my legs together in surprise. When Kurt stopped our kiss and gave me a look that was both a question and a command, I let them relax and then slowly opened them so they fell on either side of his then I dove back into our kiss.

"Kurt," I softly cooed, "please remove my belt. I want to feel you there?"

"You are so soft and smooth," he whispered to me through our kiss as he ran his fingertips over the sensitive skin on the insides of my thighs. "Perhaps it is time to remove your armor." The decision had to be his. I'd given Kurt the key during our wedding ceremony and had thereby handed him sole control of my sex.

As I thrilled to the idea of him having such control over me, I realized he wasn't as soft as I had anticipated. His penis was actually getting a little turgid, which both scared and thrilled me. I knew he could never get fully hard, but the fact that I could make him respond at all excited me in an unanticipated way.

I lifted off him and reached down between us to grab his organ. Yes, it had grown a little. It was filling and now had a heft I had never experienced. If this was getting him excited, I wanted more. "Yes, my love, please take it off. My husband should know every part of me."

He had me stand beside the bed while he got down on his knees so he could kiss the skin between my thighs once again. Then he slowly worked my panties down my legs so I could step out of them. The front shield of the chastity belt stared him in the eye. He examined it for a moment before finally taking the key from around his neck and unlocking the belt.

I had to instruct him how to get it fully off, but once he had, he carefully set it aside, grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled himself slowly forward to bury his face between my legs, kissing and nibbling his way around, exploring every fold and crevice as he went.

"Oh God," I moaned at the unexpected feelings. I had squatted slightly to give him better access and he had taken advantage of that by tonguing, licking and nibbling at my lips as if he were trying to memorize their shape with his lips and tongue. His tongue was all the way to the bottom of my slit, when he slowly opened my nether lips with it and carefully ran his tongue all the way to the top, opening and moistening me at the same time.

I had to grab his head for support as my legs got weak and my breathing ragged. "Oh Kurt, don’t stop. That feels incredible." Before I'd finished, he ran his tongue back down again, this time burying it even more deeply and opening me more. Then he ran it back up one more time.

I couldn’t take it, and moaning, I collapsed in front of him. When I had caught my breath, I whispered to him hoarsely, "I’m never letting you go."

"Nor I you, liebling," he whispered back before standing up and helping me onto the bed. Once he had me on my back, he dove diving down to my breasts once again.

As I looked up, Kurt reached down and sucked the nipple of my left breast all the way into his mouth, licking it furiously with his tongue the whole time. "Oh," I moaned slowly, he continued to suckle the nipple already in his mouth, while grabbing the other with his thumb and finger to play with it.

I loved the pulling feeling he created on the nipple he was sucking, but was even more excited by the friction his fingers were creating on the other nipple. At the same time, I began to grind my groin against his thigh, rubbing it in a circular motion that created feelings I had never before experienced.

After a few moments, he switched. Now, the nipple he was rubbing with his fingers was wet and this created an entirely new set of feelings. I couldn't stand it, and pushed myself into his hand, mouth and thigh, trying to intensify the pleasure I was feeling.

I lifted myself up again to kiss Kurt. "Just wait," I gasped. "You'll get yours."

"Oh?" he asked casually, as if he hadn’t been doing a thing.

How could he be so sure of himself and so in control? I had a delightfully wicked thought; maybe I could change that.

"Yes, and I think the time is now." I rolled us over and slithered down his body, taking a few moments to play with his nipples and to suck on them before licking my way down the center of his abdomen towards his crotch.

I had only one thing on my mind — satisfying him. This lovely man had needs and I was going to do all I could to fulfill them. He had told me he enjoyed my sucking and I was going to start with that. Pulling the foreskin back, I licked around the head, moistening it.

Kurt had retained the fullness that I had noticed before and I enjoyed that firm feeling and the heft it gave him. As I lowered my head to take him into my mouth, making my lips into a small 'O' so I wouldn't rub my teeth on the sensitive skin, I had a strong feeing that this was something I had been meant to do. It all just seemed so right with my husband.

I began to slide my lips up and down its brief length while tonguing the head. I even began to suck, pulling it into my mouth that way, which I discovered made it seem a little longer. It helped too if I grabbed the base and circled it tightly with my thumb and index finger. I soon realized that I didn't need to hold the base anymore. Kurt's penis was beginning to stand up in my mouth. It was starting to grow!

"Mmmph … Nnnng…" I managed, as it filled my mouth. I felt scared and powerful at the same time. 'What was I supposed to do with this thing?' I thought in panic with one part of my brain. I looked up at Kurt who was staring down at me with a delighted look on his face. I think my wide, startled eyes almost made him laugh.

He nodded at me knowingly and said, "Mein Gott, Jacqui. You are amazing.

"I went to my doctor for medication, but he never led me to believe that I could get so ... again. It’s you. You turn me on like nothing ever has before." He grabbed me and hugged tightly for a moment.

Suddenly, without warning, I felt my body being lifted from the bed and twisted about, with Kurt's now large member and my mouth acting as a pivot point. When he set me down, I was lying on Kurt's broad chest and firm abdomen and his head was sandwiched between my thighs.

As I suckled, working to regain my control, Kurt's tongue started to explore the places in my body that he had just brought to life for the first time. He again worked his way around my outer lips, licking and lubricating them so he could burrow even more deeply. He found my most sensitive spot; when I jerked with surprise, he focused his attention there, slowly licking it and playing with it with his lips.

Briefly, his hands kneaded my ass then caressed their way up my sides before finding the middle of my waist. He didn't miss a lick as the knots of my corset were undone and the laces started to loosen quickly. I followed Kurt's lead and licked the stiff organ in my mouth, now slowly pumping my head; drawing suction on the out stroke. I was working to find a rhythm.

"Ah, mein Gott!" he mumbled, "Sie bist wunderbar, mein Frau!" I started to giggle.

"Sie bist sehr wunderbar, mein Herr," I paused briefly to say the words then plunged my head back down, almost gagging as he entered the top of my throat, but I managed to control it.

I continued to pump as deeply as I could while my wonderful husband sucked my clitoris into his lips. My breathing now came in short pants and gasps, not because of what I was doing, or because a corset was squeezing my chest, but because of what he was doing in my nether regions. I had never imagined anything could feel so good.

After several minutes, I let his penis out of my mouth, grabbed it with my hand, and whispered, "wait." I arched up to undo the busk of the corset. Kurt pulled the white garment away and put his hands around my chest, just under my breasts. He ran them down my sides, keeping his thumbs towards the middle. He could almost encircle my waist with his hands.

"Mmm…" he said. "What a marvelous woman you are; I am a lucky man to have such a gorgeous wife."

"No," I whispered back, suddenly feeling shy. I gazed directly into his eyes. "I am the lucky one." I gave him the most heartfelt kiss I could manage.

"Kurt mit eine K, Herr Mark, ict liebe dich." I never would have believed I could feel like this, but I was as certain about it as I am about anything. "Kiss me."

Gently, he took my head in both his hands and replied, "Mrs. Mark," — the very sound of that sent a chill up my spine - "I love you. After Erica died, I had resigned myself to never feeling love again. You have brought great happiness into my life." I was pulled down to his mouth and he kissed me just as I had kissed him only moments before. It was an intense kiss. As it went on, I wanted more and more to get even closer to Kurt. I had to have him inside me, I realized with a start. That was not a thought I had ever had before, even after I had met Kurt.

He had an erection. He could put himself inside me and I wanted him to.

"Kurt, I need you. I want you to fuck me. Please?" I reached for his penis and I started to fondle it, feeling it again harden in my hand. "Yes," I said, feeling certain. "I want you to fuck me!"

"Gut," Kurt replied. I flipped us over so I was now on my back and he kissed me deeply.

Kurt kissed his way to the creases that joined my thighs to my groin and began to tease the skin between my thighs with his fingers. His tongue soon followed and before too long, he was again licking my vagina, this time leaving it wet with his saliva.

I'd all I could do to not thrash about on the bed as he played between my thighs. At one point, I grabbed his head and pushed it forcefully into my groin, moaning.

Kurt returned to my clitoris, a spot he had carefully avoided for the last few minutes. After licking and sucking for a while, he grabbed the nub with his teeth, which raised me to the precipice.

"AHHHHHHHhhhh!" I screamed as my body went rigid, not because of any pain, but because of the earthquake of pleasure that suffused my being with waves of ecstasy. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was having an orgasm. It was both strange and intense. I had exploded inside, instead of outside and it was bigger and longer lasting than anything I had ever experienced.

Kurt had no intention of stopping. He continued to lick and suckle my now excruciatingly sensitive clitoris.

"Oh Kurt, I can't … It was too…"

"Rub gently, here" he urged. "Don't let the feeling disappear. Keep your eyes closed and concentrate on the feeling."

I did as he said. While I was carefully rubbing myself through the lips of my vagina, I could feel him shift on the bed and a few moments later, his finger entered me. He must have lubricated it, because it slipped inside easily. He withdrew then repeated the motion, adding lubrication to the inside of my vagina, working until he was sure I was fully coated.

Was I ready? Yes I was. I spread my thighs as widely as I could, while pulling my heels in towards my body to give Kurt access to my center. I knew that being a woman was much more than lying on your back welcoming a man to penetrate you, but I was also sure that this must be as womanly an experience as one could have.

Kat's instruction, 'give yourself to him', echoed again in my head. I responded to it eagerly. "Kurt, I am yours. Come take me. Make me your wife."

"You must guide me," he commanded gently. "Reach down and guide me into your body."

The insides of my thighs were facing upwards and Kurt's penis jutted assertively out from his body. I reached to grasp it and was slightly startled at its slipperiness. Kurt had lubed it as well. While I urged him towards me, Kurt bent forward, following my lead. "Push gently, Kurt. You are there."

"Ohhhh…" he thrust his pelvis and entered my slit. What a startling sensation it was to feel his erection fill me up and create sensations along the entire length of my insides. He gently stroked in and out, allowing me to get used to the feelings.

At first, I lay still, just savoring the feeling of having him buried inside me then without me even thinking about it, I began to thrust and twist my hips gently in time to Kurt's movements; that earned an appreciative groan from him and made me feel terrific.

"Fuck me, Kurt?" I asked plaintively. He pulled back, stopping only when the tip was at the very entranceway of my vagina. His failure to drive all the way home frustrated me. "Fuck me! Damn it!" I growled, showing my feelings with my tone of voice. He slid out and partially in again.

"Stop teasing me," I complained, my voice rising as I tried to thrust my hips up to impale myself. "Take me!" I screamed, now desperately wanting him. "Fuck me!"

Kurt let his weight go and he thrust deep within me. He hesitated only a moment, before withdrawing and plunging back down again with real force. I could feel the bed bounce beneath us as he drove his hips into mine. He withdrew again and started a rhythmic pumping motion. As he did, Kurt began to knead my breasts again. I covered his hands with my own to squeeze them harder.

He was so strong, I was now grunting in response to his thrusts and twisting my hips to amplify the remarkable feelings he was creating within me. This was completely different from when he'd licked and sucked on my clitoris and I could sense waves of pleasure that seemed more diffuse and distant. I reached my legs around his back and, no longer kicking, I pulled him into me even tighter on each down stroke.

All of a sudden, Kurt started to loose his rhythm and stiffen up. He rammed hard into me and I pulled him even tighter with my legs and arms. He bucked with his hips a few times then collapsed onto my body and lay still. He kissed my neck when he lifted his head, nibbled his way to my mouth.

"Ich leibe, sie, Liebling."

"Oh … Kurt! Ich liebe dich, auch!"

"I came," he said, his voice full of amazement. "I never thought that could happen again. You are amazing." I was too overcome with emotion to respond. I was lying on my back pulling my husband inside me as he slowly softened. I was deeply grateful to have him care for me.

I was a married woman who would be living life with a man she loved. He had given me my first female orgasm and been able to have his first in many years. I was overcome by the sum of all these events and started to cry silently, tears running down the sides of my face.

"Thank you, Carla," I whispered as we lay with Kurt still on top of me, recovering from his orgasm.

"What do you thank her for, Liebling?" he whispered. Kurt had rolled to turn onto his side next to me and propped his head to look down on me. Casually, he started to make little circles around my nipple with the tips of his fingers.

"For doing all of this to me," I replied, snapping out of my reverie. "I even thank her for forcing me to wear a chastity belt."

"But why, you hated it?" he questioned.

"Because this is how it is supposed to be, isn't it?" I could still see that Kurt didn't understand me. "Without it, I wouldn't have been a virgin on our wedding day. I wouldn't have discovered the joy of having my wonderful husband teach me how much pleasure there is for a husband and wife."

I turned to face him, gazing into his eyes. They were full of love. I grasped his shoulders and pulled him down onto me; meeting his lips with mine.

End of Part XII

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just wow!

I think that just may be the most romantic sex scene I've ever read. Truly moving.

The bit with Kat was amusing and touching and somehow just right, the perfect touch.

Maybe it's just reading too much Bike(or would that be not enough?) but I'm looking for disaster around the corner . I hope not!

Thanks for the story, it's brilliant!

Sean_face_0_0.jpg

Abby

Battery.jpg

I'm so Glad

I stuck with this story! At first I was put off by Jacqui being forced into servitude and cheated on by Carla. But, once Carla got what she deserved and Jacqui became the winner in this game that Carla was playing I began to enjoy the revenge and the happiness that Jacqui is enjoying.
It is a very well written and well crafted story and I'm happy to say that I am enjoying it! Thank you Kelly!

Diane

Excellent

Great Story, thank you!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita