Beware sweet little old ladies

Printer-friendly version

I am sure we all know of at least one, the energetic little old lady who can get you to do almost anything because it is for a good cause and you just can't look her in the eye and say no.

One such lady lives near me, she has this sweet charming image, but underneath I suspect is a cunning schemer. She arrives at your door, you open it innocently and she 'reminds' you that the event will start later that evening, 'Don't be late'. Your partner/wife apparently had agreed to your participation and it would be hard for everyone else if you failed to help. You are trapped, your forgetful other half has said you would do whatever some weeks ago, and besides there is this sweet little old lady stood in front of you asking ever so nicely to come along. The only result is that you turn up at the community centre having had words with your better half about agreeing to things on your behalf, and not passing on the information, no matter how uncomfortable.

Come 7.30, five of us are sitting in the community centre waiting for Edith to turn up, she is doing another fund raising event, it could be 'save smallpox from extinction' the cause does not really matter, this time she wants to raise money to improve the kids playground and give some to the latest disaster created by man or nature, I think it was Haiti this time. The other four men I knew at least by sight, two were previous victims and we commiserated on our plight, after a few minutes I realised we were all of a similar build. Thin, not too tall, later I recognised clean shaven, small feet and hands that hardly knew manual work. We were getting restless when Edith and her bossier friend Margaret appeared, with her warmth and charm, the growing dissention suddenly evaporated and we were unable to object. Our little old lady had got an idea that she thought would be good fun, a great laugh, and a good money spinner. When she started to explain all five of us were clearly uneasy with her idea and failed to share her enthusiasm.

What she had in mind was a fashion show, initially her group had thought of doing it like previous events by getting some younger women to model for the clothes provider. This time they had come up with the 'fun' idea of having some suitable 'male' models. I have no idea why this would help sell dresses but the provider apparently had gone along with the idea, even suggesting how our group could make the most of the situation. It was clear none of us were keen, or at least able to show we were keen even if we were, some raised objections such as 'I might be working that date', but we all said we would need to check with our wife/partner before we committed to her daft idea. At this she smiled ever so sweetly, she already knew we were sunk, my wife already knew as I was to find out not very much later that evening. As a parting gift she gave us all a bag, each contained a pair of shoes, she was well prepared, having found out our shoes size and borrowed shoes for us, was she so confident that we would turn up and then agree that she would have the shoes beforehand. She explained that we should go home and practice walking in them as they are quite different to flat men's shoes. I think we said 'oh?' in a defeated sort of way.

We separated soon after, a talk at the door between the men left us in little doubt that no matter how much we might say 'no way' come the next meeting we would all be there, we had no choice in the face of such tough opposition, namely Edith the sweet old lady.

I got home shortly after, as I asked Helen why she had suggested I would do this event, she changed the subject around to what was in the bag, 'oh black courts, and not to high, not even 3". I was now feeling deflated, she was not going to be my get out of jail card, especially when she suggested I try them on straight away, 'you will need all the practice you can get' she encouraged.

'Do I have any choice?' I lamely asked

'Not really, just like you I could not say no, so we might as well get used to the idea of you being a model and make the most of it. And remember the better you are the more clothes get sold, the more tickets we sell and the more money we raise.'

'But'

'There are no buts, only when, and that is in three weeks, so come on we can do this' and with that we hugged before I changed my footwear and prepared to be humiliated.

It was a most peculiar sensation walking on the high heels, at first I staggered about a little but in a short time I was getting around the house quite comfortably. I noticed a few things that the heels did to me though, I would walk with more purpose making the steps follow a line as it were, this tight rope walking made me hold my arms and upper body differently as I controlled my balance. Then there was the stairs, going up is easy, just use the toes, but going down took more care as I had to get the whole foot on a tread and the angle of my foot was tilting my forward and potentially down. Sitting was also different, at the table I would normally put my feet flat on the floor, the heels did not make that impossible, it just became easier to put the feet under the chair with only the toes on the floor, often tucked around the chair legs. The easy chair which was a lounging back and relax position proved to hard, I could not get my toes anywhere near the floor, the heels resting on the backs, I had to sit with my feet flat which pushed my knees forward, which brought my body forward, which meant I sat more upright with a cushion behind me, or I tucked my feet beneath me like Helen did. I once complained about the height which got a swift rebuttal from Helen 'those are quite low, you should try some of the real high heels with the spike heels, then you would have something to moan about' I shut up and just wore the shoes in the evening without comment after that.

A week later the five of us plus Edith and Margaret were in the hall, she said she was pleased to see us all back again, more like surprised Max said. I had to agree that all five of us had not got the guts to back out was the surprise, I thought one might find an excuse. The purpose of this meeting was to run through what Edith was planning and what she wanted us to actually do. First the detail of how the show would work, a changing room was chosen, then we went through walking out onto the stage doing a walk and twirl then back to the side room. We had a go at this to see if we might have problems with getting in each others way. This was all done quite clinically so it ironed out potential hiccups. Then a sit down as Edith explained how we would each have five changes of outfit, a business style, daytime, summer, (it was easter) evening and holiday. We would have our partners to help with the changes, which would save our blushes she thought, but was a good idea as we were novices at this whole thing.

With the talk over, the five of us left Edith to discuss things with Margaret while Max, Jason and myself went for a drink on the way home. We were all speaking quietly not wishing our activities to be broadcast, but we all seemed agreed that the shoes were weird, but the idea was a good one and should be a lot of fun. We also noticed that Sam had been very quiet and made up reasons for this, ranging from a hidden passion for cross dressing to outright fear. Personally I thought Jason was enjoying it a little too much, but then I had not been kicking up a great fuss actually slipping my heels on at home instead of my slippers when I went through the door.

For me I had a busy week of working, leaving little time for considering what was going to happen over the next few weeks. Edith and her helpers were apparently busy selling tickets, and according to Helen, doing quite well. I did notice some changes in Helen's behaviour though, she was noticeably more affectionate, particularly when I was wearing the heels using comments like 'nice legs' and 'sexy walk' even complimenting my arse wiggle. When she was making such remarks it was usually linked to times of intimate affection, which unsurprisingly encouraged me to walk with a sexier walk, putting more wiggle into the steps.

For our next rehearsal Edith asked us to bring our shoes, Margaret came into her own now as she controlled the proceedings. She asked us to walk on the stage in our heels, then run through a mock change to see how we managed to get from stage to changing room. She was giving advice to us all on how to hold ourselves, place our feet and most commonly, not to look at our feet. Later in the evening Elle, the owner of the shop which was supplying the clothes, came to see us. She wanted to check out who was going to be modelling her merchandise and work out which outfits would look best on which model. This was going quite well for me as I had got the hang of the shoes. The big shock came as we were packing up to leave and we all received a bag and some instructions. By the next rehearsal we needed to have got ourselves a bra with some padding, a couple of pairs of tights, skin coloured, and most shocking was the instruction to shave our legs and arms, with a rider of, possibly best if we use the same method our partners use. If they use cream we use cream etc. Jason paled noticeably, we later learnt that his wife waxes and we all knew stories of how painful that can be.

As before we went for a pint on the way home, discussing how we saw the event going, even a little talk of how we felt. This time all five of us were there. I tried to judge how each of us were handling this situation, Jason was still shocked with the threat of waxing, but he had got the walking in heels of quite well. Max always joking had not really got the poise on heels but was playing it for fun. Sam was rather none committal, clearly not having tried the walking but seemed to be fine with the idea. Paul was possibly the weakest, he was not happy for some reason, clearly he had practiced in the shoes, but his body language said he did not want to be doing this, but his wife was frightening character so he really had to do it because she said he would, and that was it. For me, I was finding it fun so far, the heels had been interesting and I was looking forward to finding out how my skin would feel without the hair, Helen's felt nice and smooth, I wondered if mine would be as nice.

When I got home Helen wanted a full debrief on what had happened. While I talked she examined the pants in the bag, 'control briefs' she commented 'keep your manly bump hidden I guess'. Then she suggested we get the hair job done striaght away, seeing no reason not too I was soon naked in the shower while Helen spread some cream over my skin, after a few minutes I mentioned it was starting to tingle, a few minutes later I was rinsing all my body hair down the plug hole, Helen then asked me to stand still and produced a razor which she carefully used to trim my pubic hairs with, producing what she called a bikini. I first noticed how sensitive my skin was as I dried myself, but what followed was very nice, she massaged miostuiser into my hair free body which was a most sensual prelude to some very nice sex. When asked if I was having any problems with the modelling, I replied that I could not see any downsides yet. But at the time Helen was massaging my erection while I was fingering her hole, an unfair time to ask such a loaded question really.

That was Friday night, so come Saturday morning and the weekend ahead of us, she suggested I try on the briefs 'to make sure they fit'. They were certainly not a loose fit, I managed to wrestle my way into them, then position all my extra male bits so as they did not hurt. This was a shock to my male ego as I was so used to looking down and seeing the familiar bulge that I had taken for granted, it was now gone. But there was more to come, Helen gave me one of her bras to see if it fitted, with a little adjusting she was happy with the outcome. I was less pleased as I now had bumps in unfamiliar places, even if they were just knickers stuffed into the cups. The last thing to try on was tights, this was nothing like long socks I discovered, and after some guidance I was pulling them up around my waist, and whilst the other items had shocked me in some way, the sensation of the hose was very pleasant, Helen assured me it was the smooth skin. I agreed as I had nothing to compare it with.

That session over we still had to get on with usual weekend stuff, shopping and cleaning, so I went to remove the female items, Helen stroking my covered leg suggested I leave them on, she would do the shopping while I stopped at home and did the cleaning, then adding that maybe I could wear a dress so I became aware of how I might feel in advance of my modelling debut. This all seemed a little unnecessary but she reminded me I had not seen any downside yet, I did say it would stop me going outdoors, fine she said, she would empty the bins later. And so I dusted and hoovered then mopped in heels and a dress for the first time. The skirt part of the dress took some getting used to, it seemed to get in the way unlike trousers ever did, but by the time Helen returned I was quite proficient, I even had the sitting down sweep under me routine worked out. Asking how the morning had been I said ok, good she replied as she needed to take me shopping for a few items that we did not have. So as not to freak me out she declined to say what, but later that day dressed as a man we bought a foundation cream that suited my skin colour, I have to say it was a nerve wracking time and was happy to be outside once we had our purchase.

Fortunately the rest of the weekend was taken up with watching sport and visiting family so we did not venture any further into my feminine side as Helen called it. I did at her suggestion wear the pants on Sunday 'so I got used to them' being the reason, and as I was only spectating there would be no chance of being seen.

There was one more rehearsal before the show, Edith wanted have a run through so our partners knew what was happening as well. They would be our dressers, so needed to be aware of how things would work. This proved an interesting time to watch the other couples. Paul was now good on his heels and his wife was definitely in charge telling him what to do and how to behave. Max was having a great time joking about with his partner as they got on with the business in hand. Sam seemed to still not be enjoying himself greatly, though his wife was, and Jason clearly was having some fun, I asked him about the waxing, he admitted to the pain, but also admitted to liking the smooth skin. I thought that maybe he had had a similiar time to myself, post hair removal, but did not like to ask. When we got home later I was to find out Helen had no such limits, with her and Sally comparing notes about me and Jason, and yes they had an erotic time soothing Jason's sore skin.

We paraded around, the wives did our faces so Edith and Elle knew what to expect, we did a couple of changes using our own clothes to get an idea of timings. Then it was all over, we should get there early the following evening so we can be ready and get sorted. Elle and Edith had plenty of notes which they said they would take care of. We left being told to come in our underwear and with the make up we would need, and that was it. Having Helen there I was not sure about the pub, but we went anyway. Just Jason, Max and myself plus other halves went for a drink. The only topic was dressing, the women all bitched about Paul's wife being overbearing and how Paul was under the thumb, they even suggested they were into S & M and she had a black leather catsuit at home and made him kneel at her feet. Sam's wife they decided was using him as a doll to dress up, she was very girlie but was clearly enjoying the experience more than Sam, perhaps she wanted to be a model and was living her dream through him, who knows. This being bitchy and gossipping was fun, but when they turned on us we squirmed, Sally told everyone how nice Jason's skin was now, and when Helen said something similiar I blushed, 'just like a girl' they said. Even Max lost his bravado when his wife Jenny suggested he would suit red and with his legs a mini skirt would be a must. This was mostly good humoured fun, but I was still happy to be on my way home and take the oppurtunity to get some rest.

I had a disturbed night, might have been the sheets on my smooth skin, or maybe it was the satin nightie Helen had taken to wearing at night and was brushing my sensitive skin, or maybe it was just the dread of what I was letting myself in for the following evening.

We turned up at the hall in plenty of time, Elle had brought the clothes and hung them on rails, divided so we all knew which were ours, Paul was already there and made up, I arrived with Jason and half an hour later we too were looking surpisingly female. Margaret had borrowed wigs from a dramatic group and with Elle's help had decided who was blonde, short, dark, long etc. I was a long straight blonde, something Helen approved of. By seven we were all made up and wearing our first outfit, which was business styles. I had a fitted grey skirt suit with a silk blouse, the others were similiarly dressed making us look like a group of business execs, well so Sally reckoned.

We all did some pacing around, though it is not the same in heels. Then Elle was introduced on stage and a little chat about how the models were different tonight, everyone laughed, it had become general knowledge that men were doing the modelling, and Elle's spin on it was 'If it looks good on these models, how much better will it look on you ladies?'

Jason went first, we all watched from the wings as he strode out, did a turn, posed, then walked off when Elle had finished telling the audience how wonderful the outfit was. Then Max, who played it up with plenty of camp gestures, next me, I tried to play it straight, a female look so a female walk and pose, I think it worked I got clapped anyway. Then it was off to see Helen and change. The room was already in chaos, but Helen took me and helped me undress then helped me into a short summer dress that hardly covered my pants. Then it was back to the stage, parade and back. A knitted dress followed that. Next was a long flowing dress which was described as a holiday look. Last a black lycra dress, mid thigh hem with bare arms and shoulders, save for the transparent blouse I wore as a jacket that would have looked sexy on Helen, but on me I doubted. As a finale we all went on stage in our evening wear, to get our applause, then it was off to get changed one last time. This was the first time I noticed what the others were wearing and we were all different, Jason had a long satin gown on, Max was in a high necked red silk dress, Paul was in a loose satin all in one 'boiler suit' for want of a better description, and Sam was in the shortest skirt pulling tightly across his thankfully flat grion with a top so loose I wondered how it did not slide of his shoulders. As I looked around I had to admit we did actually appear to be five presentable women, which I would have been happy to take out. But I knew the truth so would not be inviting any of them out soon.

Once out of Elle's dresses we relaxed with the help of a few bottles of wine we had brought for the purpose and sat around in our underwear and make up, probably looking a weird sight, but happy. It was interesting once again to study my fellow models, Max was now relaxed and behaving rather blokish, Jason was still sitting rather upright like a woman might, which on reflection I was doing also, but Sam was changed into his man stuff as soon as possible, it was noticeable there was a domestic brewing between him and his wife. Paul however would never challenge his wife, and was changing but not into his male things, he kept all his female underwear on, and for the first time I noticed he had a different pair of briefs to the rest of us and more than one pair of shoes. I could not see Sam wearing his pants and heels again, but Paul was a definite, as for the rest of us I was not sure. But we drank our wine and enjoyed retelling awkward or funny moments that we had had, all agreeing Max did look good in red.

Edith came in later and accepted some wine as she told us how wonderful we had been, her ticket sales had been better than usual, and we should be congratulated on a great success. Margaret followed, she had been at the side of the stage giving instructions so we went in order, and came to praise us for a very good effort. The last to come in was Elle, she had been busy selling after the show, and was overjoyed that she had sold more than usual and had people promising to come in to collect things they had ordered, giving Edith an extra cheque because she had made so much. All round a good evening, even if Sam was being a little grumpy.

My evening did not stop there though, Helen was was on a high, she had clearly enjoyed the fashion show, telling me how good it had been all the way home, making comment on all the outfits and how they looked on me, maybe suggesting some accessories to improve the look, also suggesting a couple were downright sexy, she even described the other models as attractive or sexy in certain costumes. When we got home she asked me if I had found any downside yet, as I undressed for bed I considered and said 'no'

'In that case slip into this' she handed me a satin nightie 'it will not only feel great against your skin, it will feel great as I make love to you'

Her tongue was almost in my mouth as she finished speaking, but I woke in the morning to the lovely sensation of soft satin wrapped around my hairless legs and thinking to myself 'that was fun, but time to get back to the real world'

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You always

ALISON

'come up with something different and this story is no exception.The different reaction of the men to their dressing was well drawn and interesting----I wonder at the long term effect upon them?

ALISON

Careful though, Darling!

Silky nighties are just sooo addictive.

Briar

Briar

It would be interesting to see ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... five story sequels, one for each of the participants. Maybe this could be a contest; authors could submit for one or more of the participants? Just a thought. I enjoyed this story, as I actually participated in a very similar event in high school, the Senior Men's Fashion Show.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

contest?

No need for a contest, just take a character and take them where ever you want, I have no objection to that. Looking forward to it, but wait a week there is a postscript hopefully having the grammar sorted soon.

A delightful story that is

A delightful story that is well told. As a previous reviewer has noted, I particularly enjoyed the reactions of the other men to their romp in heels and hose. I know for a fact that I would be hard pressed to keep my enthusiasm under control and appear casual and would no doubt be "outed." Your detailed descriptions of the various clothes to be modeled touched my buttons. Nicely done!

Sincerely,

Ginger

Beware sweet little old ladies

Yeah! Thi one sounfs as if she just LOVES to create controversy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine