Growth

Printer-friendly version


Growth

by OtteryLexa

A silly little sub-drabble I just wrote during a conversation in the chat-room.


Billy: Wow, a Genie's Lamp.
*rub rub*
Genie: What is your wish Master?
Billy: I wish I was a grown-up and didn't have to go to school.
* puff of green smoke *
Billie: Wow, I'm all big now.
Billie: But why do I have boobies?


A/N Edited: No reference to anyone in particular was meant with the name. I've changed the name anyway. Reference to anyone in particular is still not intended.

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How about...

Beware of words with multiple meanings!
 
 
Rachel looked at her bank statement - overdrawn (again!). She knew exactly what to say as she rubbed the lamp.

"I wish I was rich!"

---

Why do I suddenly feel taller? Where's my hair gone? For that matter, where have my breasts gone? And what the heck is going on 'down below'?

She looked at her statement again. Still in the red (Hey, wtf?!), but looking at the top, she saw that instead of being addressed to "Rachel Smith", it was now addressed to "Richard Smith"...

"Aaarrrgghhh!!!!"

*Snigger* "Another satisfied customer - ooh, I *do* enjoy my job!" *Poof!*

 


There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

"Right! And now you have had your fun,...

back to the salt mines, girls! And get back to writing some SERIOUS stories" she said, playfully waving her whip around...

Briar

Briar

Growth

Makes you wonder just how old the Master was.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Bailey Summers LMAO!

Bailey Summers

LMAO!

Bailey Summers

Growth

2 rules; 1) Be careful what you wish for,
2) Remember rule 1.

Short and ouch.

Susie

I guess my question would be...

Andrea Lena's picture

...why don't I have boobies?


 
She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Dio benedica la mia bella amici, Andre

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena