The Consequences of Foolishness.

Printer-friendly version

The Consequences of Foolishness
By RAMI

 
For Jaime Kim Luck, His Foolishness Led to Some Strange Consequences.
Now Her Name and Her Gender Fit Perfectly!

 © 2-29-2010 by Rami

Being Foolish Has Consequences!

For Jaime Kim Luck, His Foolishness Led to Some Strange Consequences. Now Her Name and Her Gender Fit Perfectly!

“Amy, you said that there are two other types of patrons. You mentioned the Mistress and their subs, but did not name the other group, who are they.”

Just after saying this, I saw Countess Zoraida out of the corner of my eye, but my attention was diverted from her, as the four girls replied in unison,

“Well silly, girls like you. Girls like you who were born boys, but always wanted to become girls. Also, boys who will become girls with our help.”

Things then went black.

FOOLISHNESS

I Knew That I Was Foolish! If I had not been foolish, I would not be in the situation that I am now facing. A situation that is too new for me to even fully contemplate.

How did I get to where I am now? Well it’s because I was foolish. Foolish from almost the moment I arrived in town. Foolish enough to be tricked or deceived by everyone who knew me at my job in this new city.

I knew I was foolish. But I was new in town, and I had a new job, a job that I thought I had already lost, and then amazingly regained. I was foolish to think that my new employer was not trying to trick me. Boy, or is that girl, was I deceived.

I knew that I should not do it. But I thought that no one I knew in this new town would be concerned about what I was going to do. After all I do recover, eventually.

I knew that I could not hold my liquor, and knew that I should not drink. But, even knowing that about myself, I decided to go to the bar. I had been asked to meet my new colleagues there. After all it was a Friday night, TGIF, and the next day, a Saturday was April 1st, April Fools Day. So if I was careful, and I knew I could be, I would not be too foolish, or act foolish until it was a day for fools. The consequences could not be that bad, could they? After all what new consequences could, I face in this new town. I had had a strange time in my new job, and had thought that all was going well. Why was I too foolish not to recognize that I was being deceived? If I had known the consequences, I would have acted differently. Well maybe not, I reflected, as I enjoyed my new relationships.

I knew that I could not hold my liquor. I first learned that, when I acted
the fool, after having my first beer when I was 15 years old. Knowing that I was doing was wrong by sneaking that Bud, I did it anyway. Oh well, my foolishness led to serious consequences, I got drunk, and as I knew or should have known would happen, I got sick. I should have known, it would be worse then that. I knew before I started that my folks would learn of what happened and I would have to suffer the consequences. Well it happened and I was grounded. I wanted to blame my friends, to blame them for tricking me to go to the 7/11 and buy that beer. But in truth, I was not deceived. I was just a fool.

As I said, I was new in town. I came here for a new job. I had been fired, really laid off from my last job, for lack of work, but when you lose your first job and do not think it was your fault, you think you were fired unjustly. You think that those who had hired you in the first place, had tricked or deceived you into taking a job that they knew would not last. Of course I was being foolish, but would, being foolish have any serious consequences?

JAMIE KIM LUCK - ME

By the way my name is Jaime Kim Luck. I guess I was foolish and deceived myself into thinking that that name would never cause me problems. After all my last name is Luck. But, once I was old enough to know better, I should have realized that a boy with that name, would have to suffer the consequences of having a name, that most people would think belonged to a girl. Foolish me! It happened regularly. I never blamed my folks. They could be weird. I still am not sure where I got the Jaime. But, Kim, was because dad loved Rudyard Kipling, I think he wanted to call me Mahbub Ali, but that did not fly, so I was named Kim. Perhaps in retrospect, if I had been named Kimball things might have been better. I would not be feeling the way I am right now. Things that are new would not be new, and things that were old would not be missing.

To describe myself, at least how I was when I started my new job, I was 5' 7' tall and weighed in at 150 pounds. My build is or is it, was average. I do not know, but I do not think that those measurements have changed. But I do know, that other changes have occurred, to how I would now describe my measurements. I exercise almost exclusively by running. I have a fair complexion. I wore my hair long by today’s standards for a man, but not that long. No pony tails or things like that. I currently do not have a girl friend because I knew with life up in the air I did not want any entanglement. Perhaps I will find a new girlfriend when things get settled. But for some reason, I think a relationship with a girl may now be somewhat different.

I work in the fashion industry. I hope to be a fashion designer. My family has been in the fashion industry since a great grandma and a great grandpa came over from Russia. The business started just the two of them on New York’s Lower East Side. My dad and mom now run the business; they design, make, sell and distribute top of the line Wedding Gowns and other top line evening gowns for “The Fashionable Lady About Town.” At least one of their gowns, if not more, graces the top actresses when they attend the Tony Awards or other award ceremonies held in New York. The consequence of it being the family business is that I grew up destined to continue in the business.

I went to college in New York and graduated with a B.F.A. in design. The folks wanted me to go to work in the family business, but they wanted me to start at the very bottom, even doing jobs that I had learned and mastered when I was still in High School. Something about learning the ropes. I had my new diploma and knew that I was better then that, so I was foolish and deceived my self that they were not being fair. I took a job elsewhere.

When I left the last job, fired or laid off, I was an assistant to an assistant Fashion Designer. Still being foolish, and not realizing the possible consequences of my decision, I refused a second offer to work at the family business. Jaime Kim was better then that. So I took a job as a Lay Out Designer in a fashion house located in Miami.

NEW JOB - DAY ONE

WHY IS A BOY HERE

So finally I show up the first day for my new job, in this new town. I immediately introduced myself to the receptionist. I said,

“Hi, my name is, Jaime Luck, I have an appointment with Ms Zoraida about my new job. I’m to start today. Ms Harris, from Human Relations told me to be here at 9:30.”

I should have known something was wrong with the looks I was getting from the receptionist. I was being looked at up, down and sideways. Her stare mad me feel foolish. I should have seen the trap, and known something was wrong, fled the place immediately, but as I said, I usually do not see the consequences of my foolish actions. Why should I, I had just walked in the door?

The receptionist whom I later learned was named, Sandy, exclaimed,

“Could you please repeat what you just said. You’re Jaime Luck, The Jaime Kim Luck and you here for to see Countess Zoraida about the Layout Designer job.”

I looked perplexed but answered her by saying,

“Yes, I am, Jaime Kim Luck, please call me JK, and I am here to meet with Ms Zoraida about my job here. I am scheduled to start work today and was told to come in at 9; 30".

She continued to look perplexed, excused her self, and left me sitting there, as she walked through a door and closed it behind her. The receptionist returned about ten minutes later. She started a conversation by introducing herself and said,

“JK, let me introduce my self, my name is Sandy, as you can guess I am the receptionist, but I am also in charge of helping new employees get acclimated to working here at ‘”Countess Zoraida Fashions”. Countess Zoraida, asked me to tell you that she is running a few minutes late and that I should show you around the place”

I said, “Thank you, that would be nice. Lead on Sandy”

She beckoned me to follow her, with what I took to be a wink and a flick of her finger. I wondered what that meant. If I had been thinking with my brain instead of thinking with a dick, I might have realized something was wrong, and foreseen negative consequences of my foolish actions.

As we walked through the different sections of the building, Sandy started to introduce me to her fellow workers told me their names and job duties. I asked Sandy where and with whom I would be working, but she strangely ignored the question. I also noticed that all of the women were beautiful. While, I immediately noticed all the woman were beautiful, it took a few minutes for me to realize that I had only seen woman. We did not run into a single man. Of course I foolishly did not think anything of this. No alarms bells signaling danger went off in my head. I had no robot friend to say, “DANGER JAIME LUCK, DANGER JAIME LUCK.

Sandy’s cell phone went off, and after looking at the name of the caller, she answered the call. I heard several, yes Madam, no Madam, and of course Madam, followed by Sandy telling Madam that we would be there in a few minutes. Sandy put down her phone, and said to me,

“Countess Zoraida is ready to meet with you now, so come along, follow me and be hasty about it”.

Her demeanor had changed significantly.

So, finally after have been given the grand tour of the entire facility from, Sandy, I was led into what was obviously, the secretary’s area for an executive office. I was asked, no it seemed more that I was told to sit. Sandy, my up until then friendly guide, said:

“Sit here, Countess Zoraida will see you soon.” It seemed that when she said Countess, it was exaggerated. She then turned towards, another beautiful woman and said,

“Jane, this is Mr. Jaime Luck, the applicant for Melissa’s old job. He is here to see the Countess.”

It seemed again that when she said Countess it was drawn out and exaggerated. It also appeared that when she said Mister, it was in a snide voice. The introductions were not formal or mutual. She then turned to me, and said,

“Jane will now take charge of you. When the Countess is ready to see you, Jane will tell you. Otherwise sit here and wait”

Again, the tone of voice was not as cordial as before. She was barking commands, and not giving instructions. The warnings should have gone off, but I was foolish and did not see the danger ahead.

Jane did not say a word to me, and did not offer me coffee or anything else which would have been normal. She just sat there and looked, no, sneered at me. I should have said something, but I did not. I kept looking at my watch, but finally, after about 15 minutes, with the glaring stare from Jane making me uncomfortable, I heard the speaker on her desk squawk, and an imperious voice, state,

“You may send that man in now”. Alarm bells should have rung, they did not. Foolish me.

Jane got up and showed me into a large very beautifully appointed room. You could tell by the color, the art work and the pictures on the wall that this was the office of a very important and powerful woman.

I was led, yes led, to the front of a huge desk, and left there. Jane turned around and left the room without saying a word. Behind the desk sat, the most beautiful and extraordinary woman that I had ever seen. I remained standing there, while she continued to work. She did not do anything from a word, to a look, to acknowledge my presence. Finally, after about 15 minutes while I stood in front of her desk, and was starting to get antsy, she turned to me and said in a very imperious voice.

“Why Jaime Kim Luck, you are Mr. Luck aren’t you?”

I was about to answer, this strange question, when she raised her hand and said,

“Stupid male, that was a rhetorical, question. There is no need for an answer”.
I remained standing while she examined me with her beautiful, sparkling blue eyes, eyes which stared into my very body and soul. She examined me from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. I had never been examined more closely in my life. She sent a shiver up my spine. I started to fall in love with this woman, even though I had not even truly been introduced, and she was, while not old enough to me my mother, old enough, that even contemplating a relationship would be stupid. Foolish thoughts lead to serious consequences.

She then arose from her chair, walked in front of the desk and looked at me. I could hardly return her gaze, but I did notice that this woman towered above me, by a good 8 to 9 inches. She would have been taller then me even if she was not wearing a pair of 4" stiletto heels.

She circled me, and even her being behind me, I knew her eyes were probing my entire body, and perhaps my mind and soul. If I was not now, head over heels foolishly in love with this woman, my radar might have warned me of the consequences that would follow.

She finally returned to her chair and sat down in a manner that only a queen would. After staring at me again, and after she completed her through examination, she said,

“Mr. Luck be seated.” Again the Mister was exaggerated and drawn out.

”Thank you”, I said and seated myself, in the only chair in front of the desk. It was a chair that looked somewhat out of place for that room. It seemed that two chairs that I had notice against the back wall, fitted more properly in this place. The chair was the most uncomfortable, I had ever sat in. It reminded me of the fictional chairs that I had read about that were used by headmasters’ in fictional English or New England Boarding schools to terrorize their students.

The lady whom I had not yet been introduced to finally spoke and said,

“Good morning Mr. Luck, may I please call you Jaime? I so much rather use that name then using Mister. Mister is much too formal to use under these circumstances.”

I quickly replied and answered “Yes, please call me Jaime, if you want.”

She replied, “Thank you, however, the informality at this time, only works one way. You must refer to me as Countess Zoraida, as in the name of my establishment”

I of course answered, Thank you “Countess”.
Countess Zoraida, then started to talk, and it is a conversation, I remember distinctly, and one I should have heeded. But I was acting the fool, being infatuated with her and never saw the ultimate consequences of my foolhardiness.

She said in very strong and punctuated words’

“Mr. Luck, Jaime, there has been a very unfortunate mix up here. A mix-up that I want to rectify, right now, today, before we proceed one step further. You Jaime Kim Luck are a man, an unfortunate male, who happens to have a name more fitting to a beautiful woman. The woman we thought that we were hiring. A royal screw-up has occurred which I still have no idea how it happened, but I will find out what occurred and I assure you that the culprit will suffer for the indignity that I am being put through. You see Jaime Kim, “Countess Zoraida Fashions” hires only woman. Woman and only woman, and unless it is not possible, all of my woman, read my female employees, must be beautiful and lovely enough, and have the poise to me one of my models.”

She paused, raised her hand to stop me and gave me look and then continued.

“Stop Jaime Kim do not talk, do not open that male mouth of yours or engage that minuscule male mind of yours. Do not tell me that it is illegal to hire only woman, or that it may violate state and federal laws. You see Jaime, such laws do not apply to me, Countess Zoraida or to “”Countess Zoraida Fashions””. We have always gotten around those silly laws, one way or another. And by the way, those laws were meant to protect woman, not men.”

I stupidly stood there, not moving and not saying a word as she continued.
“I do not want or need any useless male working here, even if you are the prettiest male I have ever seen. You really are too pretty a person for me even to consider you to be a man. That being said, I still do not want any males here at ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions’”.

She got up again and walked around me, again staring through me as if I did not exist.
As she circle me, she continued to talk and said,

It is ultimately my fault that you were hired. I am the final say, and somehow, I screwed up. Do understand, that someone messed up, and they will pay dearly, with their hides for this screw up.”

At that point I did not understand what she had meant. If I had known what was to happen, I would not have been foolish enough to do what I did and I would not now be suffering the consequences. But am I suffering.

“Jaime Kim Luck, we need to fix this mess. While I would never have hired you, it is against my principal’s to fire someone without a good cause and I would not do so. I only fire people who have failed at their job and who have been tested by me.”

Again I should have listened clearly, or I would not be suffering the consequences I am now. She continued and said,

“So, I will offer to buy out your contract. You will not even need to start work.”

She walked back to her desk and picked up what I suspected was my contract and looked at it. After reading it she said,

“Jaime, ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions’ will pay all the expenses of your move to Miami, even those that we had not agreed to pay, and pay all of your expenses of your returning to New York, relocating elsewhere, or if you should find another job here in Miami, they will serve as a relocation bonus.”

“Ms Harris, my Human Resources Manager will assist you in looking for a new job. She after all is probably responsible for this royal screw up, and helping you will only be partial payment she owes me for this mess. Against my better judgment, I will allow you to stay on here for a week, working with Ms Harris. I will also pay you six months of your salary. I am sure that you will accept, wont you.”

I almost refused her offer, and tell her that I would fight her, but I was not that foolish, because I knew I was not wanted. However, while something told me, I should reject her offer for job hunting help, I accepted. Foolish me!

Countess Zoraida then apparently pushed a button, which was hidden some where in her desk, because the next thing that happened, is a beautiful African-American woman walked through a door on the side of the room. She walked to a space next to my chair and stood erect facing the Countess. She stood there silently waiting for Countess Zoraida to speak.

After a few moments, which seemed much longer, Countess Zoraida said,

“Ronnie, as you can see Jaime Kim, is not the Jaime we expected. Do you know why, there is a male standing before, a male who is now my employed by ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions”? The first male ever employed by me. Well do you have an answer?”

The Countess’ tone would have scared the bravest person. I could see Ronnie Harris start to shiver, and as she tried to form an answer, Countess Zoraida, imperiously stated,

“No answer is necessary. You can report to me later and we will discuss this in my private quarters.”

With that statement Ronnie Harris started to sweat.

Countess Zoraida then said,

“I have agreed to keep this male on for a week, while you assist him in finding a new job, a job that should be up to the standards, which allowed us to hire him in the first place. Now go, and get busy, so we can rid ourselves of this boy.”

The Countess then turned to me and said,

“Go little man, I will see you again when I am ready to dismiss you.”

I should have run from there and not stopped until I was far away. But, as I have said before, I was foolish, and being foolish, I agreed to follow Ms Harris. A foolish mistake, which has led to the consequences that you can see before you.

Well, things got hectic after that, and I spent most of the next two days, getting my hiring procedures completed and then started on a new job hunt. ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions’ is a big time player in the industry, and the job hunt covered most of the U.S. I did have time to take an unguided or accompanied tour of the facilities, and met lots of nice women, all of whom treated me in a strange way. They seemed nice and courteous, but continued to be dismissive. I heard many comments, about how sad, such a nice person like me was such a useless male. I also heard about how pretty I was, too pretty to be a boy. There were some strange comments, I did not understand about how to resolve my problem. But the strangest comments were that many people were surprised that the Countess had not yet had me visit her clinic, and resolve her and my problem. I had no idea of what they were talking about. But now I certainly do. Again, those comments should have made me cautious of some trickery. I missed the clues.

I stayed at the facility during normal working hours, and then retired for the night to a nice hotel room in a nearby, upscale hotel. I saw a little of Miami, but mainly hung out in my room, eating dinner alone. Wednesday afternoon, I met a woman called Lady Ivana. She was the chief designer and the person I was to have worked for. When we first met, she seemed angry at me and even said,

“Jaime Kim, with a name like that, I expected a beautiful woman. A woman who with your obvious skills could have taken some of the burden off my shoulders. I picked you from dozens of resumes. Your portfolio showed great skill and talent. A talent that you have that would have led you to become my associate and then my protégé. A great spot for a talented girl. Instead, I have no help, because a useless male showed up. What a waste of such fashion talent in a useless male.”

Since I had heard similar descriptions of me since I had arrived, I just smiled and let the words, fall off me, like water off a duck’s back. I decided to be bold, I guess in retrospect foolishly bold, but I said,

“Lady Ivana, I am sorry to disappoint you, by being a sad, useless male. I know of your great talent, and had hoped to have learned at your feet and to be a much better designer by being your apprentice and learning while being in your shadow.”

I had always been told that flattery never helped, but I decided to flatter her never the less. What did I have to loose. Well wonder of wonders, Lady Ivana fell for it. She actually smiled at me, and said,

“For a mere man, you have a way about yourself, which I find pleasing. I think that I will allow you to be my assistant for the next two days. Walk with me and we will look at my designs”

There was an audible sigh among those who surrounded us. The sigh told me how surprised, better astonished everyone was about what had just happened. I guess this was a first for everyone.

I immediately, walked with Ivana, but intelligently I walked at her left side (a side that I had learned showed deference to the person you were walking with) and a step behind. I did not stand next to her unless we had stopped at a table or easel, and she had beckoned me forward. We discussed the different drawings she showed me, talked about materials, colors, cuts, and so on. She surprised me, by actually asking me serious questions, and before too long, she had dropped her imperious air, and had stopped her demeaning comments about me being a useless male. The next I knew we were talking fashion as if I truly was her apprentice, her assistant, and a person who could eventually be her contemporary. If I had been a girl at that time I would have had it made. Her actions made me less cautious. I forgot to think about the implications of my actions. Was she deceiving me at the time? I did not think so.

All of this came to a sudden end, when Zoraida walked up to us, gave me a withering stare and addressing, Lady Ivana said,

“Ivana, what is this male doing walking through the design and cutting rooms? Why are you discussing our products with him? Is there something wrong you?”

Her tone alone could have turned any strong person to a lump of jelly.
To the surprise of everyone in hearing distance, Ivana did not cower at Zoraida words; but instead, she stared back and said,

“Zoraida (this was the first I had heard anyone had refer to her without the honorific of Countess), Jaime may be a useless male. It is really too bad that he is a mere boy, because, if he was a member of our glorious sex, he would be of great assistance to me. Jaime has more talent then any assistant I have ever had. It is too bad Jaime is not a woman, because I would be proud to have a girl with Jaime’s talent as my protégé. It is really too bad since Jaime has the fashion mind, sense and heart of a woman. Are you sure Jaime is not a woman? If not perhaps we should convince Jaime to become one of us”.

I should have looked in her face and that of Countess Zoraida when she said that. But I was foolish, I did not see the look they shared or I would have run away. They were making plans for me, while I listened and was clueless. If I had done so, I would not have suffered the consequences that led to where I am today. Did I say suffered, perhaps I truly mean enjoyed.

Nothing more was said about the subject matter. I spent a few more hours following Lady Ivana, apparently with the permission of Countess Zoraida. We continued to discuss the work that was being done in the complex at that time. I felt honored that Ivana would treat me that way. She even complimented me about my ideas and talent. Of course, her final parting statement cut me to the quick.

“Jaime, if I could make you into a girl, I would do so within the blink of the eye. In the short time we have been together, you are the best assistant I ever had, and if you were a girl, I could make you as great as me.”

She stared at me with a curious smile and asked,

“Jaime have you ever thought of becoming a girl? Perhaps, you have dreamed of it at night? With you name and fine features, you must have been asked if you were a girl? Tell me the truth; it has happened more then once?”

She pressed on and I felt as if I was becoming faint. She continued her verbal assault and said,

“Please, let us make you a girl. You do know that we can do it right now. Zoraida knows how to achieve it. She knows doctors, who can start the procedure right now, Please. Just say the word.”

I said, “No”, in as strong a voice as possible, walked out of the room, and left the premises for the night. I should have gotten out of town as soon as possible, but being foolish, I stayed in town. I should not have gone back to ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions’ the next day; after all they had gotten me an interview and almost the guarantee of a good job at another company in town, but foolishly went to work. I had told them that I would not be there until 9:30 AM, so I showed up after work had started.

As I walked in, everyone stared at me. I got the strangest of looks. Sandy the receptionist, told me to have a seat. She then got on the intercom, pushed a button and said,

“Countess Zoraida, Jaime is here. “What should I do?”

I heard Zoraida’s voice over the intercom and heard her say,

“Please show, Mr. Luck into my office now”. Something was strange, her voice seemed pleasant, but a little strained, and it was the first time she had called me, ‘Mr. Luck” since the first moments of our first conversation during our first meeting.”

I was shown into her office, and asked, yes asked, not told, to be seated. She turned and smiled at me and said,

“Mr. Luck, I know that you just got in, so you have not heard, that Ivana was in a serious car accident leaving work yesterday. She was hurt, badly enough not to be able to come back to work for at least several months.”

She looked at me with the strangest eyes and continued,

“Mr. Luck, when I went to speak with my dear friend Ivana, as normal, she only thought of her work and not herself. She told me that there was only one person who could help us finish the work that needs to be done, to get the Fall Line completed and ready to go to the manufacturing side. She said that it was you.”

I just sat there; she did not say anything for a moment and then continued,

“Mr. Luck, Jaime, I must apologize, I and my associates have treated you badly, and now, I feel embarrassed as I must ask you for a favor. Will you please help us with the work we need to finish?”

She then got up walked over to me, touched my elbow and guided me over to a couch that was placed against one of the walls in the room. She beckoned me to sit, and she then sat down next to me. Her knees were touching mine, and she resumed the
conversation, saying in a voice I had never heard before,

“Jaime, dear, I, we, Ivana need your help, please do not hold it against us the way you were treated.”

THE MIND GAMES BEGIN

As I was listening to her speak, I vaguely noted two things. The first thing I noted was that she was staring at me with the most intense eyes that I had ever seen. Eyes that burned into the core of my brain. The second was that her right hand was clutching my right hand, and that her left which she had placed on my thigh, was slowly climbing upwards toward my, my ... crotch, towards my privates, which I felt starting to grow. I was very embarrassed. I immediately gained some composure, disengaged our hands and shifted away from her on the couch, dislodging her hand. I contemplated what to say and I was about to refuse, but instead, I then said,

“Countess Zoraida, I would be glad to help, what would you like me to do.”

I now realize that I was foolish to have done so. But maybe not. We then discussed what was needed. She personally led me back to the work area, and I got busy. Everyone, in the facility pitched in including Zoraida, who did everything anyone else was doing to help, from carrying bundles, to picking up cuttings from the floor.

Finally, at about, 7:30, we started finishing up for the night, and Zoraida, led me back to her office, and her couch. We started to talk about what was necessary for tomorrow, and again, I felt her eyes boring through my brain, her right hand holding my right hand, and her left again on my thigh. That hand continued to climb up my thigh.

I seemed to have lost sense of what was going on. I finally composed myself, and got ready to leave and return to my hotel. I glanced at my watch, and noted that it was now 8:15. I though Zoraida and I had only talked for a few minutes. I wondered where 45 minutes had gone. I shook it off and went to my hotel.

I was tired so, I just grabbed a sandwich and a coke from the restaurant and went up to my room. I felt slightly disoriented but chalked that up to the long day. I decided to make it an early night. I undressed, washed up, and while doing so, looked at myself in the mirror. Sub-consciously, I thought something looked wrong. My body should look different. How, I did not know at that time. Next, I walked over to get my pajamas, and I had an incredible thought. I was thinking how depressing it was to be wearing theses stupid plain male p.j’s and how much nicer I would feel, how much prettier, did I think prettier, I would feel, in one of the pink baby doll nighties and panties set I had worked on that day. I recalled the sensuous feel of the material, and thought how lovely that would feel against my body, and how the material would cling nicely to all of my curves. I thought all of “My Curves”. I wondered where those thoughts were coming from. I guessed I was thinking these weird thoughts because of my being tired and because of the work I had done that day.

I had a fitful night. I tossed and turned. I had strange dreams. Dreams that I could hardly recall in the morning, but from what I did recall, dreams that I was one of “Countess Zoraida’s girls and Lady Ivana’s female protégé.

I got up to get ready to prepare for work. Before I entered the shower, I somehow remembered to reach for a bag that Sandy had given me when I left the night before. I opened it, and placed the contents in the shower with me. Instead of reaching for my normal shampoo, which I had placed in the stall when I had first arrived, I reached for and opened the shampoo bottle that was in the package. It was a very floral scented brand that I thought was very feminine. I washed my hair, twice, and then used the accompanying, floral scented conditioned. Next instead of using the hotel supplied bath soap, I used a body wash called “Feminine Delight“ that was included in Sandy’s package.

I normally shave in the shower, as I started to apply the shaving cream, I had an immediate urge to shave my entire body, something I had never done or thought to do before. . I almost started to put changing cream on my legs, but at the last second, realized what I was doing, wondered why, and just shaved my face. I was not thinking and foolishly did not realize what was happening. I should have realized what was occurring was strange. But I did not realize the consequences and forged ahead, perhaps recklessly.

After drying, but before getting dressed, I remembered that several of the woman I was working with, asked me to wear, the standard company uniform, which while not required, many employees wore. They said on Fridays, everyone would wear one, including Countess Zoraida and if present Lady Ivana. I was asked this just after lunch on Thursday, and reminded them, that I was only going to be there a short time. I also reminded them that I did not have a uniform. They said not to worry.

Before, I left Thursday night, Zoraida handed me, a garment bag, and two other bags which were attached thereto. She told me that it was the uniform for Friday. I took it when I left, and did not look inside, to see what the 3 bags contained. I had hung the bags in the closet so I retrieved them.

I put on my underwear and a t-shirt, turned and opened the first and largest bag. I immediately saw what I initially thought was a shirt and pants, but on closer inspection, the garments were obviously a pink blouse, which had my initials JK sewed above the left breast pocket, and a pair of burgundy pants. Pink and Burgundy were the colors of ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions’. I hesitated to put these obviously feminine garments on, but after a moments hesitation I started to do so. I figured they would not fit, and then I would be off the hook. I tried pulling up the pants, and they fit well. How did they know my measurements? The only problem was the slacks, isn’t that their proper name, did not fit properly, over my male underwear. They just did not sit well. Some how I thought to look in the other two bags. One contained a pair of shoes. Obviously a woman’s shoe whose color matched the pants, but with what I knew from experience and work a very modest heel. I knew that I would be wearing them today. The second bag contained other items. It contained a pair of panties, a pair of thigh high stockings, a belt, and a broach, with the company logo. I slipped out of my male underwear and pulled up the panties. They fit like they were made for me, and I felt in my mind that these were the undergarments I should have always been wearing. Where did that come from? The pants them pulled up and fit me like they had been tailored just for me. I put on the belt, then the stockings and then slipped my feet into the shoes. The shoes fit perfectly.

Again I wondered how that happened. I then remembered that when I had arrived on Monday, I had to fill out a form with my measurements. The form, had asked many questions, such as my hip, waist, and bust size, as well as my cup size. I answered all of the questions that I could and thought nothing more about it until now. I guess someone used my male measurements and converted them into women’s sizes to make these outfits.

Next I slipped on the blouse and began to button it. That was a little difficult; you know the button on the wrong or is it right, no I mean correct side. I looked at myself in the mirror, and the picture of me in those clothes looked right, as to the color and style, but the way the blouse hung was wrong. It took me a few seconds to realize why. The blouse was cut for a female, a female with certain womanly attributes on the top, attributes that I obviously lacked.

My next thought was, of what would I look like with breasts, and then I started to feel angry. I asked myself that if they were going to supply me with woman’s clothing and even panties, why not include a bra and maybe some falsies. I then thought about what size boobs I should have. 44CCC, first came to mind, and then I thought, nah, that is a sexist man thinking. Probably a 38 C would look nice. I finally realized what I was thinking, and became frightened, why was I thinking like this. Thoughts that I had never had before. I became frightened. But I was foolish, and now thoughts in the recesses of my brain, were preventing me from thinking clearly. If I had thought clearly, I would not be suffering, no, I am not suffering but truly enjoying the consequences of my actions.

I went to work, and I received many compliments on how I looked. No one stared at me, well maybe some, but those were stares of admiration and not disdain. It seemed normal to be dressed this way and working with all of these beautiful and lovely ladies.

Zoraida invited me to lunch with her in her office. We again, sat on the couch, and again, I felt her eyes boring into my soul. Her right hand still gripped my right hand, and her left hand was again on my thigh, continually moving upward towards my crotch. Again, I felt an erection coming on, and the next thing I knew I felt as if I was awakening from a dream. As best as I could remember we had started lunch at 12:15 PM and adjourned to the couch at about 12:45PM. It was now 1:30 P.M. Where had the time gone? If I was not captivated by Zoraida and by the feel of my clothing, which I was more and more coming to enjoy, I might not have been foolish, and I would not be suffering, is it that or maybe it is enjoying the predicament I am in now.

We finished work. I had on Monday, thought that Friday was to be my last day working for ‘Countess Zoraida Fashions’. But I met with Zoraida at about 6:00 PM when we finished work. She told me that she needed my help, and even though I was still, she used the word still with a certain chill in her words, a male, perhaps I was not as useless as other of my species.

SETTING ME UP FOR THE FINAL ATTACK

I was upset that no one had asked me to join them for dinner. After all I had worked well with them over the week and I thought that if I was not fully accepted by them by now, I was not the pariah I was at the start of the week. Just as I was walking out two of the other girls I had worked with, approached me, apologized for not inviting me to dinner, but asked me to join them at a bar, latter that evening. I agreed, to do so. They then reminded me that it was March 31st and at midnight it would be April Fools Day. They said that at this bar, there was always something special happening when the clock struck midnight.

I joked with them about my being, like Cinderella, and would I loose my slipper or maybe be turned into a Pumpkin?

Jane, looked at me strangely and said,

“Well, yes. You will turn into something else. But I assure you it won’t be a pumpkin. You maybe losing something, but it won’t be a glass slipper. You should not worry though, for everything you loose, you will gain a better replacement”

I had no idea what she was talking about. Again, I should not have been acting foolish. But, I was and the consequences of that foolishness and the deception I was a victim of led me to what I have become.

So, I returned to my hotel, and I ate alone again. I went up to my room, and decided to join the ladies at the bar. They suggested that I arrive at about 11:00 PM, and look for them. They said the fun should really start at about 11:45.

I decided to shower again so that, I would feel refreshed. I noticed it, but did not think it strange that there was a can of a prominent ladies shaving gel in the shower, along with a pink razor. I shampooed and conditioned my hair with my new products. I then began, to wash with the sweet smelling body wash. As I was finishing I had this great over powering urge to shave my legs and underarms. I began to spread the shaving gel on my legs and proceeded to remove all of my leg hair. Then I did my underarms. I also decided that my pubic hair needed a trim, and shaved a way some hair, that I just knew would be peeking out of the panties I was to wear that night. I dried off and decided that I should wear my hair differently. I put my hair into a unisex style that was more feminine then manly.

After exiting the bathroom, I decided it was time to begin dressing. I normally, had no problem picking out my clothes, but tonight it was different. I had a strong desire to wear something different and not boring.

I went to the hotel closet, and started to look at what I had. I saw clothes that I just knew were not those that I had brought from N.Y. There were items that I did not remember owning. For some reason, my mind was telling me to look for a nice flirty blouse and mini-skirt. I found several blouses that fit that bill, but no mini-skirts, or for that matter any skirts at all. At that point my mind was in a jumble. Part, apparently a newly developing female mind, was wondering why I had no skirts hanging there, and my male part, wondering why I was having such strange thoughts.

I strangely had a thought of picking a very pretty and filly white blouse, which was cut in a way that would have accented my non-existent breasts and a pair of jeans. I went to get a clean pair of underwear, and when I open that draw, did not find it strange that there were only panties in the draw. I stared at my choices for a while and finally picked one that I thought was quite pretty. Part of my mind was questioning why I was picking pretty undergarments and the newly developing one was telling me a trip to Victoria’s Secrets was in order.

I had a hard time putting on these strange fitting jeans that had no pockets, because they were tighter fitting, then any pair I had worn before. The female part of my brain wondered if they fit right and would show off my ass properly. The male part wondered where I was going to put my wallet. Then I remembered, that Jane had handed me a shoulder bag that she called a manbag at the time. I guessed that I could use that.

As I looked in the mirror, I was again disappointed that my blouse did not hang right. My newly growing female mind bemoaned the lack of proper breasts and was angry that my new friends had not provided me with, some fake ones and a bra to hold them in, to resolve my problems.

As my female brain, was wondering about some jewelry and make-up, my male mind won over just as I began to look for some lipstick in my shoulder bag. I had a fleeting thought about being foolish, but could not for the life of me determine what part was foolish. I guess my male mind and new female mind were in conflict. As for footwear, I was wearing a pair of women’s fashionable mid-thigh boots, with a 21/2 heel.

As I left the hotel and started walking to the bar where I was supposed to meet the girls from work, I felt stares from the people I passed burning through me. I could not for the life of me tell why they were staring. My mind in conflict did not register what the stares meant. I foolishly tricked or deceived myself into believing they were meaningless. I foolishly did not realize that those stares should have signaled me a warning like blaring bugles that I was entering, not “The Valley of Death”, but the “Vale of Eternal Femininity”.

If I had truly seen myself, I would have also stared. I was dressed in such a way that it was hard to tell if I was a male or a female. Except for my obvious lack of a bosom, from my neck down, I was wearing women’s clothing. From the neck up, I looked like a male, albeit a very pretty slightly feminine male. Since I had no make-up on, it was not hard to tell that I was a guy. I was obviously giving off mixed signals.

As I walked I saw the sign for the bar up ahead. It read ‘The Eternal Feminine”. Strange name for a bar, I thought. As I got closer I saw that there were several people entering the bar, and some others, standing outside. Three of those outside, I recognized from work, they were Sandy the receptionist, Gail who was one of Lady Ivana’s assistants, and Randi, an accountant.

As I got closer, I waved to them and they recognized me. When I reached them, I said,
“Hi girls, thank you for waiting for me. Let’s go inside. I would like to buy you each a drink, to celebrate that it is Friday.”

ENTERING THE “VALE OF ETERNAL FEMININITY

”

As we started to enter the bar, I failed to notice several things. Things, that as always I failed to notice because I was being foolish. Things that would have signaled me that I was being deceived, and perhaps what the consequences, of the deception were. My final warnings before the consequences became real.

The first thing I failed to notice was that there were only woman entering the bar. Not a single guy in site. I only noticed this much later. The second thing I failed to notice was that Randi, the oldest lady of the group, had used her hands and signaled the bouncer at the door. I did notice the bouncer, and she was the tallest and the biggest woman I ever saw. She was an African American giantess who stood almost 6 feet 10 inches and must have weighed over 300 pounds of pure muscle. Not until later did I see the items she wore on her belt and carried in her hands. Items, that one would find on BDSM web-sites. Finally, and most importantly, I did not see the sign that I was later saw on my next visit. The sign that was clearly visible for all who were observant, read, “Woman only, woe to any male entering these premises. Woe, even to those entering with their Mistresses. Be aware. Punishment for wrongful entrance will be carried out.”

So we entered “The Eternal” as the girls told me the bar was normally called. I glanced around to get the layout of the place, and began to notice many things. The first was the décor. It seemed that while there was a central bar, and a central dance floor, there were also many alcoves that were recessed off the main floor. Each apparently had a sign with the room’s name. I could only see the name of the closest, and it read, “School Mistress Agnes’ Classroom”. I thought it weird but did not comment.

I then noticed the clientele. Every one else in the place, was female. There might have been a few crossed dressed men or transvestites, but I was not sure. The age range appeared to be from just barely legal at 21 to ladies with grey or silver hair who could easily be in their 80s.

The dress of these ladies ranged from women in very proper dresses, to several girls who were only wearing bikinis. In fact from the corner of my eye, I could pick out at least one group of woman who were topless. But most shocking, there were two couples. One couple was a woman in her mid-thirties who was addressed as an exaggerated sexy Annie Oakley, who was holding a tether and tethered to the end was a girl about 21, who was wearing a bridle, had horse ears, a tail and her feet and hands looked like horses hoofs. The other couple, was also outrageous, one lady was dressed as a nurse, and the other who had a collar on, which was attached to a dog’s leash held by the nurse was wearing a practically nude body suit, and there were medical devices sticking out of her various body openings.

Why alarms did not go off I do not know. We walked to the bar, and we ordered drinks. I was about to order my normal rum and coke, which I was always able to drink and not get into trouble, when Gail said she would order and get me one of the house specialties. I told her I would only have something rum based and she said not to worry.

As we waited for the drinks to arrive I mainly looked around and we discussed pleasantries. After the drinks arrived we found a table, and continued the small talk.
Our drinks were served, and I glanced at the girl’s drinks, and thought for a second that they looked like club soda. I began tasting my drink and commented that it was one of the best drinks I ever tasted. After that, I finally had to ask, and said,

“Hey girls, is this a lesbian bar, or what?”

Sandy answered first and said,

“No, Kimmie, (I was thinking who is Kimmie) it is not necessarily a lesbian bar. Only some of the girls are lesbians.”

Randi then said,

“Probably, the greatest number of girls here are, bi, like the three of us. We all like it both ways. Both men and women can make great lovers. Sandi, Gail and I like getting it on together, and since we know each other from work, it is safe for us to be with each other. After work on Friday’s, it is always our girls night out. We usually go back to Gail’s home when were done, since she is single and lives alone we have the run of her house and can be as wild as we want. Girl-girl sex is fantastic, always better then what I have with my husband. But I still love the poor boy.”

Gail then added,

“The Eternal’ also attracts totally straight girls and women, who are looking to let loose and have a good time, without having stupid and gross men bothering them, groping them or harassing them. It also a safe place for women to let loose. Tiny, that’s the giant lady at the door, controls the entrance and won’t let in the rowdies. The bouncers in here take care of the situation inside, and Tiny has some helpers who will escort any girl to their cars, or call a cab if necessary. It is a totally safe environment”.

I was starting to feel a little mellow from my drink. I did not notice that Amy, another girl from work, the Countess’ direct assistant had walked up to the table, with a tray of drinks. Seeing the new drink, I finished the first one and started the second.

Amy then said,

I overheard your question, and their answers. ‘The Eternal’ also attracts two other types of people. It is a safe place for sane and light BDSM practitioners, for Mistresses and their subs. If you notice there are several playrooms, rooms with different fun things to do around the bar.”

She next asked me to finish my drink and join her on the dance floor. I gulped it down, took her hand and we walked onto the dance floor and started dancing. We continued to dance and every so often, one of the other girls, changed places and dance with me. I was beginning to feel a little light headed from the drinks. As it got closer to midnight and April Fools Day, the DJ, announced that The Eternal’ would be passing out free champagne, for an April Fools Day Toast. We walked back to our table, and sat down just as the waitress served our table the champagne. There was one glass short, so I offered to be a gentleman, as it turns out my last time I would offer to be or act like a gentleman, and not drink. The hostess told us not to worry and said that the bartender had told her to bring me a glass of their special champagne. I said thank you, and accepted the glass. As the clock struck 12:00, we toasted each other and drank our glasses down.

After sitting, I turned to Amy and asked,

“Amy, you said that there are two other types of patrons. You mentioned the Mistress and their subs, but did not name the other group, who are they.”

Just after saying this, I saw Countess Zoraida out of the corner of my eye, but my attention was diverted from her, as the four girls replied in unison,

“Well silly, girls like you. Girls like you who were born boys, but always wanted to become girls. Also, boys who will become girls with our help.”

Things then went black.

A NEW AWAKENING

I finally woke up. I could not move and felt myself lying flat on what I assumed was a bed. I slowly began to open my eyes, and looking around determined that I was in a hospital room.

As my mind cleared I determined that I was strapped down to a hospital bed, and that my hands and legs were bound to the rails of the bed. I felt as if I had been knocked down and ached all over. The ache was especially, strong in my groin and on my chest.

I then sensed someone sitting in a chair next to me, I looked and it was Gail. When Gail saw that I was awake, she said,

“Good afternoon Kimmie, I guess you decided to join us again. You just wait there and I will go get Countess Zoraida, she has so much great things to tell you.”

I thought two things, one I knew that I was Kimmie and that there was no way that I would be able to get up and go anywhere.

She returned a few minute latter, with Countess Zoraida and a doctor who started to examine me, and removed some of the bandages. After the doctor examined me, and determined that I was okay, she discussed something with Countess Zoraida. The doctor then removed the devices that prevented me from moving my arms and legs. Moving them made me feel much better. They helped me get up and had me sit in a chair, which happened to face a mirror. I got a good look at my self, my new self that is.

Zoraida, then said,

“Go ahead Kimmie; take a good look at your new body. Take a look at your new breasts. You can’t see much now, but you’re going to be a 39 C. That’s a nice size for a girl like you. And you can also look at your new vagina. Its fully functioning, but you will need to wait a few weeks before you can use it completely.”

I stared at her as she continued,

“Jamie, by the way we all prefer to call you Kimmie, You were too pretty to be a boy. You’re also too smart and too nice to remain a useless male. Also, Lady Ivana wanted you as her apprentice, and since only a girl could be her apprentice, something had to be done to rectify the situation. So, since you needed to be a girl, and we all knew you were really a girl inside, we took the next step, and made you one.”

“It all started, when I first told you about Ivana’s accident. It‘s true that she had an accident. But it gave us all an impetus to go ahead and change you. I knew it could be done, but up to that moment I did not want to start the procedure. I knew the procedure would work, because I have used it before, and I have changed three people, including my son. You met her, she Roberta, Ms Harris’ assistant”.

From that moment onwards, starting with my hypnotizing you, to when you foolishly had too much too drink, by the way drinks designed to knock you out, you were on your way to be a girl. Today is April 5. You were operated on on April 2. So you have been out 4 days. While you were out you have also been subject to further subliminal suggestions to enhance your femininity, and your self awareness and desire to be a woman. Those conducting that part of the plan tell me that you were the easiest patient they ever worked with. I’m not surprised you were half a girl to begin with when you arrived.

Sandi, then walked in and said,

:Kimmie, you look so beautiful. The girls and I are here to help you with anything you need. Once your up and able to go shopping we are planning a big shopping spree to fill up you wardrobe. We will buy you a wardrobe that will enhance that sexy yummy body you have. Now you can join us at ‘The Eternal’ every Friday. Since I think you may still have a liking for girls, you can also join us for some fun and excitement at Gail’s.

FOOLISHNESS REWARDED

I ENJOY BEING A GIRL

The Friday night after I recovered, that is exactly what happened. I joined Gail, Sandi, Randi, and Amy at Gail’s home for what was my first girl’s sleep over. I found myself in the arms of one or another of them all night. Sandi was right, even though I am one of them, I still love girls.

After lots of play, I started to feel sleepy and started to close my eyes. I was thinking about how foolish I had been since the day I arrived in Miami. I was foolish enough to be tricked. I was foolish enough to be deceived. I was foolish enough to be turned into a girl.

I Guess That I Was Not Foolish After all

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dear heart....

Andrea Lena's picture

.....you know the old saying "location, location?" Well, address and phone number, yes?


 
She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Dio benedica la mia bella amici, Andre

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

The Consequences of Foolishness.

Me, I would like to se if Kimmie actually likes being a girl, or rebels against the treatment.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A promise kept

Don't beat yourself up for no comments or votes. A lot of stories get put on this site and a lot are by authors who have written her for a while. It started slow but picked up the momentum. I liked the premise of the story and if you are willing you could write a continuation and make it a serial story.

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

I pity the countess

I feel sad for Countess Zoraida. She's just dismissing half of the human race as useless, she's a female chauvinist of the worst order.

Kind of interesting story, but not really my thing.

Thank you for writing,
Beyogi