Beware sweet little old ladies, part 2. A postscript

Printer-friendly version

Our friend and generally sweet little old lady, Edith had had her fashion show with her unusual models, it had been a great success, but what of the future. How would the five men react to their experience, how would the wives respond to seeing their 'men' in frocks.
This postscript I hope answers some of those questions.

I did rather think my cross dressing days were over once the fashion show was over, but I retained my smooth skin for a while and a pair of heels lurked in amongst my other shoes, tempting me to play with them. Then there was also Helen who made it clear she liked my hairless body and making love, with us both wearing satin.

It was a week later that Helen came home to say that Elle had been in touch and was asking if we would be interested in modelling again, my first reaction was to say no, but Helen informed me that her and Sally had already said yes on our behalf, I said a sarcastic 'thank you'

There was less planning for this show, Margaret was included as the off stage boss, Max and Jenny agreed 'for a laugh', Sam was missing and when I saw him later said there was no way he was being humiliated like that again, he just did not see the fun in it, maybe something deep inside him was disturbed by it, who knows. Paul was there though, sheepish as ever but ready to model again, so his wife informed us.

Helen advised me to get the heels out and have a bit more practice, we had four weeks before this show so I did teeter around for a few evenings but I was still ok. Then in the week before Helen put me through another hair removing evening, the skin was getting stubble and in her words was a bit of a turn off.

The show itself was about ten miles away in a nice community hall with a big stage. The routine was similar, get made up, start off in a business suit four changes, parade on the stage showing off the outfit, finish in an a fancy frock. Then sit back and relax as we change back into regular blokes. Elle was very pleased with our efforts and gave Margaret a cheque for the charity we had agreed to support, making it clear she would love it if we would do some more shows for her in the future. Margaret took it upon herself to speak for us all when she said yes, without consulting us, but none would not be saying no I was sure.

We drove home with Jason and Sally, who had a great time gossiping on the back seat. Most talk was reserved for Paul who they thought was just a little to good, and they argued over his eye brow shape, was it thinner now, and his new shoes which were quite high and narrow. But generally we just congratulated ourselves on a good show and the money we had raised without doing anything to hard.

Through these shows Helen and Sally had become good friends often calling round on each other for an evening chat, so when Sally invited us both for a meal, it seemed natural. This meal took place some five weeks after the last show and besides the occasional nightie wearing love making session I had not really embraced my 'feminine side' at all, that was until after the meal. Sally had spent hours preparing and cooking, so quite understandably Jason was the one who cleaned up the kitchen while the girls chatted over more wine. While Jason had his arms in the sink I noticed his arms were still clear of hair, and commented on it, asking if the waxing had a longer effect. He admitted that yes he was still clear, but that Sally liked him smooth and as he had little reason not to keep himself clear, he agreed to for her. I was a little taken aback, 'everywhere?' I asked, and was told except for a pubic triangle. He then went onto explain the benefits of waxing, my arms were a little stubbly by then, he said because the cream only removes the hair, which grows back from where it was burnt off, whereas waxing removes the hair completely, and if it regrows it is a new hair with the new soft tip, in time the hair follicles are all removed and the skin stays clear. With cream or shaving I would be constantly removing the stubble to maintain good skin. To say I was a little shocked at this revelation was maybe over exaggerating, but Helen walked in on us to find me stroking Jason's arm, 'oh yes, are we missing something?' she enquired. Quickly we explained our conversation and how we were just comparing waxing to cream. When she asked if I was thinking of waxing, I asked why she did not, she gave the expected answer of 'it hurts', but somehow we ended up saying 'if you do it, I will do it' which lead to Sally and Jason getting out their waxing equipment and encouraging us both to bare our arms. Before long we were both in our underwear and having a complete body wax, maybe all the wine had dulled our senses but we only winced a little. (I later realised Helen with her smooth skin had nothing for the wax to grip, so hardly hurt her) Eventually we were clear and Jason suggested as he refilled my glass that we were not finished, I looked at Helen, she fingered the elastic on her knickers and winked, then pulled them down. For some unknown reason I copied and lay face down letting Jason wax my arse. Sally then announced the best bit was to come and brought out a bottle of oil. Still on our fronts, our friends massaged our damaged skin, Jason was not Helen and I would have really enjoyed letting Helen do the massaging, but even though I knew it was Jason massaging me, I was reluctant to turn over as I had grown quite a hard on, which I could not hide. Helen turned over and letting Sally massage the oil onto her front, and when I refused to roll over, Helen just said 'it makes him hard, just like you Jason' we both blushed as she continued 'turn over we all know what to expect'. By now I was beginning to wilt and rolled over to let Jason continue. I was coping fine as he did my arms and chest, but as he worked up my legs I started to grow again. I then looked over to the girls, to see them both smiling at me and Jason. Sally was massaging between Helen's thighs, as I watched her breathing became laboured and she put her own hand to her labia and sighed. Sally winked at Jason who said 'your turn' and placed his oiled hand on my erection, gave it a few strokes and caused me to ejaculated while my wife and friends watched. Sally broke the silence that had fallen upon us with 'more wine?' Jason passed me some tissues to clean myself up, and said 'Sorry mate, don't know what came over me'.

It was late when we left to walk home, but before we did we hugged and kissed each other, and as Jason hugged me (which was a first, I never hugged a man before), he asked if I was ok, I replied that it had been a strange sort of evening for me, he agreed that it definitely had been different. Walking home hand in hand I asked Helen how she felt, she described it as feeling somehow liberated, lying there naked near me, also naked while friends brought us pleasure. I would not use the word liberated myself, to me it was more of allowing myself to be open. Then as we neared home she told me it was going to be a nightie night, and I knew exactly what that meant.

We did one more show with Elle in June and then another in October followed by one in November and special one in early December.

By November we were a regular group of friends, particularly myself and Jason plus Max, we would meet up with Paul sometimes but he was always having to leave early. Max only did things for the shows, just before you could see his arms getting quite hairy, but no one commented even though in the summer and in short sleeves it was obvious me and Jason had clear skin, and to no ones surprise Paul was clean as well. But then by October he also had studs in both ears, his hair was cut rather neatly now it had grown over his ears, and Helen swore he was wearing ladies trousers. But I would never argue with his wife, we guessed when she said get your ears pierced, he got his ears pierced.

The December show was different, it was winter so we had a few coats to model, but the dresses were all fancy, all party wear. And Elle had put a cat among the pigeons at the November show saying to the wives that as a thank you they could buy any outfit at cost, they looked eager to accept, then Elle added 'and maybe an outfit for your partners' we looked bashfully at one another 'well you will need something for a christmas party. You are having one aren't you?' We had booked for a party including Margaret, so Margaret asked Elle if she would like to join us, she kissed us all saying how much she had enjoyed working with us, and Margaret was left to add her to our party plans.

What we had planned was a meal in a nice Italian then going onto a club Max and Jenny knew, but the suggestion that we all buy a new dress for the occasion was a little shocking. It was all decided before the December show at a rehearsal, as we needed to all be ok with some rather difficult dresses. Paul was the first to say 'I will if you will' we suspected his wife had put him up to it, then surprisingly Max agreed and said it could be a laugh going out in public with no one knowing, leaving Helen and Sally to look at each other and giggle as they agreed to me and Jason joining in.

Elle was very kind and allowed us an evening in the shop so we could all choose a dress and have no problems trying them on. Helen bought a lovely grey chinese style dress with slits up both sides, I chose, or rather everyone said it looked great, a pale blue silk wrap over dress with acres of skirt. Jason ended up with a short sparkly mini, Max was in red, but Paul took a halter neck Marilyn Munroe style dress, all I could think of was 'we will see his bra'.

A surprise at the December show was that Paul turned up in a skirt and blouse, fully made up and with his hair restyled and pendants hanging from his ears. His wife appeared minutes later in a severe black suit with tie and flat shoes looking as male as Paul was looking female. 'Wow Paul, you are taking this a little too far'

'No' he replied 'just dressing to reflect my personality, I hope you don't mind'

'Not at all, in fact some things make sense now'

We had another great show, if a little more harassing as the dresses were often more involved and for the occasion we had got new party shoes with thin higher heels which made our progress somewhat slower. When we finished Elle gave us our purchases, she altered some because we are not perfect 10s and 12s. Then as we tried them on Jenny asked Paul if he was going to wear his home, he looked at his wife who nodded, 'I suppose I could' paused, then added as an excuse 'would save me changing again'. Then Jenny turned to Max 'you do the same, be a laugh'. Soon all nine of us were walking out of the back door to our cars, four glamourous women, and five women in jeans and baggy jackets. Sally drove while me and Jason sat in the back like the women we represented to the world.

Their car is only small and I was sat very close to Jason, so when the conversation turned to how we looked and I complimented Jason on his good legs, while he fingered my silk dress saying how nice it must feel on my skin. A comment from the front suggested we fancied one another, and being in a silly mood, turned to Jason and said 'Oh darling you look just divine, give me a kiss' and he leant over and put his lips to mine. I froze, I was only joking. The girls saw it and started laughing. Then Helen started resting a hand on Sally's thigh, putting an arm around the shoulder, just like I might have done to her. This encouraged Jason to copy her antics and was soon stroking my silk covered thigh with his hand, getting me to put my arm around him so he could snuggle up to me. I knew I was being teased, but as we unloaded the car and Helen made a drink for all of us, Sally was being very touchy and affectionate towards her. Then as we all sat down Helen suggested Jason might get jealous, 'why should he when your sex bomb is giving him the come on'. Sally sat on the arm of Helen's chair and put an arm around her, then Jason came and sat next to me on the sofa, took my drink from my hand and said 'what is sauce for the goose is good for the gander' I was thinking 'that's not quite right' when he took my head and kissed me again, this time properly, tongue teasing my lips. I looked over to Helen who by now had Sally sitting on her lap and being far more adventurous than me. Jason soon had a hand on my thigh and stimulating my erection. I was not really enjoying Jason's attention when Helen and Sally start laughing. I soon discovered that I had been set up by the other three after I froze in the car. Soon after, they left us alone and Helen made it up to me with some proper male/female affection, all be it I was still dressed as a good looking woman, in very nice silk dress to encourage my senses.

I attended our christmas gathering with more inhibitions than I had felt during this cross dressing experience, this was possibly an after effect of the teasing I had suffered at the hands of Jason and Sally. Even with my reservations we were still quite a sight, ten women dressed up to the nines, at first and even second glance the public would not recognise that four of those women were in fact men. Elle had a beautiful cerise flared 1950s style dress, Margaret had always been in trousers, this time she was in a very feminine outfit. In fact the only person in trousers was Paul's wife who was in a very nice suit. In my reserved state I felt the dynamics and personalities had changed since our first show. Obviously Sam had pulled out after one show, but over the year we had all changed, Max had been a joker his performances had always let his male traits show through, but he was getting bored I think and not really trying to play the role. Jason was still playing a very feminine woman and was clearly taking his cross dressing seriously as he had been telling me of some things he and Sally had been up to. Paul was now a convincing woman, he had fresh piercings, now sporting two in his ears lobes and a stud in the top of one, his hair was also blonde and cut in a female style, but more limiting for him if he wanted to be a bloke anytime soon was his narrow eyebrows, long finger nails and plumper lips, and possibly his very realistic unsupported bust, from what I could see there was no bra, yet there was a bust and clear nipple in the top of his dress. Conversations during the evenings confirmed and strenghened my suspicions, Paul told me he was now dressing full time, since the last show he had lost his job because of his poor performance figures, so his wife had suggested that he should look after the house at least until the new year, clearly as a housewife. When I asked how he would get a new job looking like he did, he said that applying as Paula had crossed his mind, but his wife had got a good raise and promotion so they were not desperate for cash. Max used the party to announce his retirement from the shows, he had done enough and fancied a different fund raising challenge in the new year. He did not say, but he was bored and had reached his cross dressing limit which he did not fancy going beyond. Jason was the one I was closest to and knew he and Sally had been having fun cross dressing, they had been out recently as lesbians and he did seem to be wearing women's clothes mixed with his male things. I know Helen would like me to make a foursome when they go out but I was feeling myself backing away from this gender blurring behaviour, I do like my smoother skin, the sensation of satin and silk on my skin is always a delight, but I do like being a man so the brakes had been applied to my adventure into the female world.

After our meal, then dancing in the club together. We all parted on very good terms, the party had been fun and we still enjoyed each others company, but it was the last time we would be together as a group, and definitely as a group of men modelling for Elle's fashion shop at a charity function.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I THINK,

ALISON

'that there is still going to be a whole lot of dressing going on in the future.
Once they have gone this far,there will be no turning back.It is not something
that they can walk away from.

ALISON

I Agree With You

Alison,

yes i agree with you. It is so addictive that it changes people, they just cannot pretend they never did it and so they cannot go back. I've seen some try to and end up in a real mess in their heads and lives, others just go on deeper and deeper into it, and a few seem to be able to stop somewhere along the way and cope somehow, within a stable relationship. This observation applies to both boys dressing as girls and girls dressing as boys. Girls (of course!) seem to be able to cope with the effects far better than boys do, but in fact I have not seen nearly so many girls cross dress as boys. I guess, when one considers the differences between male and female clothing in our culture, that is not so surprising. One can hardly describe typical male clothing in today's western cultures as exciting, inspiring, sensational, beautiful, comfortable, or anything except boring, really.

So should there be a "government health warning" attached perhaps, to say "beware all who enter here, you will be changed forever" ?

Briar

Briar

agree?

I agree in part, but I think it is possible to stop or at least find a level that satisfies. If every cross dresser continued to keep on trying new things they would eventually live fulltime, which for many is never going to happen, so a happy point (which will mess your head, just like any aspect or level of our 'hobby') will be found.