A Wife's Indulgence 6&7

Printer-friendly version

Readers’ comments have helped me revise this chapter, and the subsequent ones…. So, please, if you think you’ve read this before — and you may have — give it another chance; you’ll find more ‘dressing’ and maybe less ‘hairdressing’ which many of you seem to prefer. LOL, Zoe xx

A Wife's Indulgence chapter 6

by Zoe,

A friend of WannabeGinger's

My day at the salon had been enlightening. I came home a different woman, knowing that my husband Andy would be a different man! Androgyny appealed to me more than I'd expected… There were unexamined corners of our relationship that we might probe this evening. He/she, Andy/Annie, I knew, was nervous. I, too, as his wife, was nervous but also extremely excited!

I couldn't wait to reach the driveway at home……

The Homecoming

The mobile call on the phone was brief. I wanted his expectations to be accelerated. He had to know I was nearing home. When the car drew up, he would almost be having heart failure, his pulse racing for sure. He knew what I expected of him/her. Annie was to be there, already for bed. She had to choose some of my most feminine lingerie. I hoped she would choose well. I fancied being led t oblivion by a beautiful girl tonight…… “See you very soon, lover!” I said.

All day, I had been having the joy of squeezing the fucker that he didn't yet know was in my pussy. My pussy muscles were ready for the evening's entertainment. I would expect Annie to go down on me very soon after I got home and find the tip of the fucker there. I would have him explore all round it and suck it as if it were mine….. fully completing the girl/boy role.

As I thought of this, nearing home, I squeezed my thighs together yet again and, this time, sitting in the car seat, I was conscious that the fucker was on the move. Where there was just an inch or two outside before, the wetness allowed another inch or two to emerge. I had three or four inches of a cock between my otherwise girly thighs! I was getting a hard-on! Or it felt like it……. WOW! I wanted to get home and kiss Annie’s lovely lipstick-laden mouth………….. The jockey pantsI’d stolen from his bedroom drawers were stretching to breaking point. If I wasn't careful, I'd cum, I’d cum…… I was certain of that.

Faced with the choice of stopping the car and indulging that temptation, or going the last mile or two to get home, I opted for the latter. I would get to cum a dozen times tonight, I was certain of that! The fucker remained as far emerged as it now was…. I could live with that. I looked in the mirror again…. man's hair, girl's face. I had been dressed in his clothes all day — and I had enjoyed the feeling… the feeling of being in control.

The car reached the house, almost on auto-pilot. I wanted to get my hands on him/her…. now! The horn sounded unintentionally as I opened the door. More cause for heart failure for him!

I put the key in the lock of the front door….. and entered.

At this point, I really wasn't in control… for sure. Events would unfold in a way that I might fantasize would happen, or maybe dread. It would all go according to my (supposed) plan or it would all go horribly wrong like it did early last evening. I, an instant, I prayed it would go wildly and excessively well! And there he/she was!……….. Before me in the hallway. Looking stunning. There was Annie, my husband.

Perhaps inevitably, I saw a guy in a girl's bedtime clothes…………. "Annie....." I said, “…you're gorgeous!". There he was. Praying for approval. It didn't matter at all. We would take care of the imperfections of his first attempts. In the long run, he would be girly enough - if not to "pass" - to be convincing, with me, at home.

The nightdress was perfect, hiding his bum, but not reaching her knees. The shape of the breast panels was inviting and his nipples were upstanding, unusually so; asking to be tweaked. He wore garters and stockings in pure white. I would get closer to those later! Over the top, his satin dressing gown made for a slinky finish.

His hair was flat….. Oh, damn, I thought, I'd forgotten in my hurry on the phone… I'd omitted to tell him to back-comb the crown to give it volume and height. It looked a little bit "mousey" - that would have to change and soon!

His make-up, in fact, was very well done indeed and so I complimented Annie there immediately.

"Darling, those eyes!!!" I exclaimed……. "….and those lips! Come here!"……. I ran to him and gathered him up with my arms around his waist. His arms were flung around my neck. Boy/girl clinch reversed.

I paused before kissing his lips, to accentuate the pleasure with a moment's more anticipation. My tongue passed across my lips, slowly. He mimicked this seductive little motion too, her lips glistening with saliva.

Then we kissed, softly and gently at first, seductively on my part, and then flirtatiously on his.

At that minute, I was kinda glad that he was still a guy in my bedtime clothes…… Those three or four inches of the fucker between my legs were now clasped between my thighs. There was work to do and I felt good that I could make a significant improvement….. in a way, I guess he'd hoped I could even though he wanted so much to have my approval. His hair would be first — I had to admit my mistake in forgetting the back-combing. Then, I would take care of his eyeliner. Then he would need a lot of help in posture…. more than anything the way he was standing "shouted" uncomfortable!

"Ooooooh! Annie, I doooo love you!" I said, squeezing his waist. "Let me see your nails……."

Ahhh, there would be a need for help there too! He had tried his best I'm sure but there were traces of polish all over the place. The finger nails were good on his left hand but sadly misplaced polish surrounded the nails on his right.

"Trouble with being right-handed….." I said gently. "No worries, there's a technique you will learn. You did well with this one…" I continued, holding his left hand. "These are beautifully shaped and the colour is perfect. The shape on the left is good too — it's only the aim you're taking!" My hand strayed up his satin-covered arm.

"I wanted so much to get them right….. " He said hesitatingly. "…but no matter how hard I tried the polish wouldn't stay where I put it… Zoe, my hand wasn't steady and I guessed I was using too much. But it was exciting…. and that probably didn't help!"

The satin felt glorious to touch.

Confession! He was excited!

"It's very exciting darling, I'll put it right and show you a few tricks when I I've had a shower….. but before that, …. come here!" Another clinch, a prolonged and quite deep kiss this time. Hell, the lipstick would be ruined but that could be put right. I felt both our spirits rising….. and our cocks. He still didn’t know…….. I had a cock waiting for her!

I slid my hand inside his dressing gown to feel for his tits. Inside… what joy! I found his lacy bra inside the satin nightie. "Oh, Myyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" I purred. I stroked the skin over his flat smooth chest and rounded on the nipple, squeezing it hard and digging my own long finger-nails into the sensitive little button. I would eat that later!!! He recoiled but didn't object. His eyes flashed - the mascara making them dark and sultry, the bright blue colour of the shadow making them bright and enticing at the same time. "Oh, o..u..c..h……! He whispered.

I slapped his arse, quite hard, and said "Now, you make the Martinis — strong ones — and I'll take a shower. I'm going to have you for dinner tonight!" Stunned, because I'd never said anything like that before in our lives, he skipped away to do my bidding. I saw him go and thought about it. I really hadn't, had I? Ever. Told him that he was mine to have.

This must have been another example of the way I had been dressed all day, and the dildo grasped between my thighs, showing through in most butch behaviours. I was back in control. He was doing as I told him. Partly, it was so that he would get a good fuck tonight. Partly, it was because he was being girly to my boyishness. Our roles were being reversed quite nicely thank you.

God! I felt horny at that moment. I felt the cock both inside me and outside me. Don't let anyone tell you that the 'G-spot' is mythical...... It's real! My pussy's lips were holding it fast. He did not know what was in store, but he'd soon find out! When Annie saw it, she might fear being penetrated with it at some stage, but that was not in my mind at all. I would discard it and implore him to fuck me hard with his own cock to consummate the evening.

I stood in the shower, stroking my skin, smoothing the silky lotion over my whole body. slowly,

I explored my tits…. thinking how like my own his nipples had felt. He had no boobs, as such, but we could make him feel that he had in due course. I ran water through my hair which had been scalp-tight all day. Should I come out of character and re-do it my normal style? Or should I stay boyish for a while? Decisions, decisions!

Decided…. hair boyish, clothes girly in the extreme.

Fresh make-up. Keep the dildo. That would be spicy. Like a guy in a dress… like he looked. I drilled a parting through my hair — razor sharp.

"Are the Martinis ready??" I called down the stairs. "I'll not be long, honey!"

"Ready and waiting, Zoe." was his reply. I quickly dried my skin and powdered all over. I took the most feminine, flowing summer skirt from its hanger. No bra — not for me today. I took a fresh pair of jockey pants from his side drawer — the ones from the day were soooo damp. The dildo was still there and I couldn't resist a push and a pull! As it slowly slid over the lips of my pussy,

I shuddered with expectation of what was to come…. or cum! Not yet! Enough! I turned to the mirror and admired my own image. Beautiful flowing girly clothes, topped with sleek hair and stunning make-up. "Cock" hidden. Shoes? Which shoes…….?? Boys' trainers (for oddity?) or heels (for seduction?)

Heels!

Down the stairs I strode, pausing briefly to locate him — he was in the lounge, sprawled across the sofa with his legs akimbo, showing more than a "glimpse of stocking"….. something shocking?, Oh no! The peach satin fabric glistened. He looked wonderful. Still a guy in my undies, but wonderful.

I can remember it as if it were yesterday, now I'm writing the memories down. What a beautiful way to spend an evening!

As I reached the foot of the stairs, he stood and came over, again putting his arms around my neck 'girl on guy' style. "You look stunning, Zoe!", he murmured. His hands ran over the sleek hair at the back of my head and the nape of my neck. "Mmmmmmm…..!, he purred. I responded with my hands around his waist once more and our lips came together.

"I'll fix your eye make-up when we've enjoyed our Martinis, then I'll make more of your hair! OK?". I could hardly wait. Because he would be made to eat my pussy on the way to those delightful experiences.

I don't know what he was thinking of just then because these were promises we'd both looked forward to. I saw a flash of uncertainty in his eyes but then it was gone in a second…. and he didn't even know about the dildo yet!

When I began planning what we were doing, I had thought about a strap-on but I was very glad now that I hadn't done that. This was our own fucker that we'd shared many times… and oh! so many times had I cum with its delicious form inside me! It was only right that we should share it some more. It was there for an effect on his mind — to emphasize the strength of my commitment to him however he wanted to be girl, boy, boy/girl, or whatever.

""OK, whatever you say, my lover. Here's your Martini. You can take me anytime, ..anyplace, ..anywhere, as they once used to say."

"Let's take them upstairs…………………………..!"

We were on our way! I led him by the hand and, on reaching the fourth stair and standing above him, I sat down. "Now, …..I want you now! Eat me first! Please, darling!" I said hoarsely, the man in me coming through and the "man" in my pussy getting a hard squeeze. The folds of my dress were soon parted as he sank to his knees.

The jockey pants were revealed. The moment was about to arrive. God knows how I'd been waiting for this all day. His breathing was shallow, probably as he was close to cumming himself.

I felt his hair in my hands and grabbed hard — this one wasn't going to get away! I was in control.

His tongue felt its way along my thighs towards my pussy where it loved to play. His lipsticked lips leaving a trail no doubt as evidence! His hands stroked the backs of my knees. The jockey pants were a barrier. But he buried his face in there — as he often did into my lacy panties like the ones he was wearing now.

Then, he tumbled to the surprise…… "Wha…….!???... Zoe??" came from deep between my thighs…..

A split-second later, his head emerged and I saw mascara-laden, eyeshadowed eyes as he said "Ohhhhh, you beauty!!!…………………………………"

“Annie, you’re just perfect…” was all I was able to say. She looked all of the woman I wanted her to be tonight.

He tore at the jockey pants to expose the lips of my pussy and the clitoris that was begging to be creamed. He took my cock in his mouth and his lips closed around it. As I squeezed and the dildo pushed outwards, my erection was complete. He licked slowly to avoid gagging on my cock and I began to shudder uncontrollably as the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced came over me. My mind went blank for I-don't-know-how-long.

His tongue traced the lips of my wonderful wet vagina, teasing the most sensitive areas just the way she would want if she were a girl. She just knew how to do that!

I'd left him behind and regretted that for a moment as I woke to find his head on my thigh and his tongue just reaching my clittie. I'd not waited… but I couldn't wait! Hours through the day meant I was cumming now, ready or not!!! Damn….. His breathing was slower now. I wondered if he'd cum in the meantime but it proved to be the case that he hadn't ejaculated. I noticed though that he was playing with one of his nipples as he kissed my love nest, his other hand stroking the satin of his camisole. "Zoe, my Zoe, you're a truly beautiful woman." was all he said.

We had to go on — to greater heights of ecstasy. I had to make sure we didn't lose this wonderful moment. Could we move? How could we move? I wanted my cock out and his cock in me. As I had these thoughts going through my mind, his tongue continued to have its effect and, sure enough, I was on my way to cumming again. My breath became short and my eyes closed as wave after wave of another orgasm engulfed me. God, he was good at this!!!!! Knowing just what a woman wants.... Time and again, my body quivered as his tongue surrounded the now-superfluous dildo. I was cumming just from pure lust.

It seemed like hours later that I slid the dildo out into my hand, wiping it across his lips before taking it to my own mouth to enjoy the taste the juices of my own cum. Not a word was spoken beyond my own two words……

"Annie... It's....... Your turn!…………………….."

Stroking the satin, I slipped the dressing gown from his shoulders. And so we climbed the stairs. His satin gown was now left behind us and his nightie, bra, panties, suspenders and stockings created the image of the girl I was about to mouth-fuck.

Wrong! As we reached the bedroom, his hands took over, swinging me towards the bed. The dildo dropped beside the bed. The Martinis were spilled. In a moment, he was above me as I lay on my back. He was fighting the lace of my panties around his cock. Soon it was free and he was able to enter me, submerge in me, drown in me. He grabbed handfuls of my hair as he rested on his arms.

I had this girl on top of me, her hair curled, her eyes bright and dark the same time. Her lacy bra and silky camisole in my hands. Her stockings and suspenders rubbing down my thighs. Thrusting into me. Annie’s cock was fairly firm but not huge and hard. Nothing like the fucker before it. But then, I thought in a lucid moment, a girl shouldn't have a full cock to fuck with - and nor really should this boy/girl I loved so much.

"Then, before, I was a girl… now I'm your guy." He said as forcefully as he knew how. I was no longer in control. For a while, he could lead. He could be in control. He could dominate if he so wanted. Looking as girly as he did, the wonderful confusion of our genders was complete.

In the after-glow we relaxed in the lounge. Our make-up restored and our exhausted bodies recuperating. There are no words to describe the feelings then. Looking back from months ahead, where we are now, this was an earth-shattering day in out relationship. It set the tone for the future that, thank heaven, goes on.

We're still together and we're loving the way we're able to love eachother. He is still "she" occasionally — like once or twice every week — and I'm in androgynous mode maybe once a week. But without that day, who knows what might have been? Remember, only the day before, he was a wreck having wanked himself senseless whilst I was at work. So much better to have reclaimed my plan and given him this day's preparations to make while I was at work.

There are many other things to tell you, my Reader, like how we have created a wardrobe for him/her, and how our role reversal works in practice. That's for a later chapter. I have to go on……

We recovered over another Martini and I moved to suggest that we make something more of his hair — to put right my mistake earlier. We then had to work on his fingernails. Advice on his posture would wait for another day. He was still lounging there like a guy would do but no matter.

"Your hair, my darling…." I whispered. "You did really well with the comb-out, and I have to apologize for forgetting one thing - we need to back-comb the crown to give you some lift and volume. We'll leave the curls lower down as you've made them… all petal-like laying on one another. Beautiful. But the crown needs some serious back-combing!"

"I can't wait, lover." he murmured.

A Wife's Indulgence chapter 7

by Zoe, a friend of WannabeGinger's

The best day of my life was unfolding. Pausing for breath before still more intense love-making, as we laid back with our Martinis, I, Zoe, considered the future. We, Annie and me, couldn't survive if we were going to fuck like this every day.

Moderation in all things!

I'd have to create the way towards this being a regular part of our lives. Until then, we should make the most of the uncontrolled lust that had overwhelmed us.

I took Annie's hands and studied them. "Nails first." I decided for him. No choice. "Then I'll add something to those eyes… those pretty eyes. Then we'll finish off your hair and your can parade for me. Show yourself off a little, my girl." The dominant male was consigned to memory for a while. I wanted him back as my girl. The light hairs on his forearms were soft to the touch as I prepared to complete his manicure. Hang up the phones!! I thought!

The nail polish was an easy task. Some acetone and a cotton pad. They were cleaned up within a minute. The polish was located and the bottle opened. That wonderful smell pervaded the surroundings. I sometimes could swear that I smelled it in my sleep. Sooooo sexy.

I took hold of his right hand — the one that suffered from his 'cack-handedness' and very slowly I put two separate and quite thin coats of polish on each nail. He turned his hands around and admired them. Obviously comparing my work with his own…. "Zoe, my darling, I think I did very well… considering!", he rejoiced. His hands would make him an asset in his future days as a girl.

"Now, turn towards me...... away from the mirror, honey. I'm going to transform your eyes. You've done wonderfully well with the mascara and the eyeshadow. You've succeeded in bringing together total femininity with a kinda "come-n'-get-it" look. Your eyes were the first thing I saw when I came in the house. So, I come and got it!!!!" He blushed, and turned his chair away from the vanity unit. “You need eyeliner now, Andy” I said, reminding him of who he was……

He blushed, visibly….

I reached for the creamy liquid eyeliner that I'd planned to emphasize his look with. My face closed in towards his. I could feel his breath on my cheek. "Close your eyes now and keep them closed." Up close and personal, this was. Removing the brush, its pointed tip laden with dark black colour and I swept it across the two eyelids. First the right, then the left. He would be expecting something special.

As if the black were not enough, I then reached for another pot of colour and removed another pointed brush. This one was coated with a vivid blue that also sparkled in the spotlight above the mirror. A blue flash across his eyes as well! It complemented the eyeshadow beautifully.

"Keep those eyes closed! Annie... no peeking! You'll ruin the effect." I said shortly… I wasn't finished yet. His lipstick needed attention. All the kissing had worn it away somewhat. It needed freshening for what I hoped would come later. As I toughed his upper lip with the stick, he smiled broadly. "That's the way! The wider the smile, the fuller the lips!" was my response.

I turned him back to the mirror so he could admire my work with the eyeliners. Standing behind him. "Wonderful!"…., we said in unison.

What to do with is hair? It was several hours since it had been washed. The drying process for the curls round his crown was long since forgotten. The rest of his head bore superbly folded curls. But they were rather flat. Otherwise, somehow, the fucking hadn't disturbed them much.

The top was flat and somehow lifeless, largely because it was there that I'd grabbed his hair in mid-fuck. There was no style about it. I had to re-do the crown to make the best of his look tonight.

"You'll hate me for this…." I said, "….but I've got to put some of your hair back in rollers for a while." There was no question. This would regenerate the intimacy of earlier moments. As I did what I had to do to arrange the equipment, I was conscious of moving around for the first time without the cock in my pussy. There were no jockey pants here either. As I moved across the room, cool air wafted over my love nest and I was moved to twirl as a girl would do.

"Strictly Cum Dancing!" Andy chipped in, laughing out loud. "You're right, I'll hate you for that so get on with it and do your worst!"

"You wait, my boy! You'll have such backcombing after this you'll not be able to leave the room!" His crown hair that was about four inches long in those days would look great.

"Next thing, you'll have me sleeping in them, I guess." he chipped back.

"If that's your bag, boy…. You're on…. tonight!" He teased me, so that was a promise! And it was Annie's idea!

Looking into the mirror, he was forced to watch me wet his top hair and start to roll up the curls that would eventually adorn the style and make it memorable. Only six or seven rollers were needed. They were tight……. so he felt every move. Then I turned the hand drier on to full power and heat — none of the cool and slower drying under the domed hood. This was urgent.

The hair cooked quickly, changing colour back from dark to lighter as it dried. It took a few minutes. Soon, I was able to remove the rollers. I did so slowly, looking him in the eyes in the mirror as I did so……… Emphasizing that I was again in total control…….. His eyes were riveted to the image before him. He was deep in thought. His hands continued to stroke the satin of his camisole and he occasionally traced the lacy outline of his bra. Feeling very girly, no doubt.

He whispered, slowly and deliberately, "Zoe....... You know you could penetrate me with your cock if you want. I mean, if you want to carry on where we were going… before …….."

"Before you fucked me, you beautiful man!" I interrupted him.

So, he was going for this in a big way. But that wasn't in my plan at all………

"Well, yes, and you must know - er….. I have to say it again…. I'm only interested in you, darling… I'd expect people to say I was homosexual saying you can fuck me but I'm not……. I'm your guy, and your girl, and if that means………" His sentence trailed off. This was serious.

I had to reassure his again about my view of his sexuality.

"You beautiful, beautiful man!!!! Andy…. Annie! I can't imagine fucking anyone else! But for now, you'll do the fucking - or you'll fuck me with our fucker. The one we share."

The curls, no longer in their rollers, lay on his head. I seized one and ran a brush through it from end to end. I held it as high as it would go. Then I took a comb and began to work on it…. back, back, down, down to the root. As it developed into a cloud, I swept it to one side. Grasping a second curl, I did the same, sweeping it to the other side as I finished.

Three, four and five followed. The hair from these needed to be paced and spayed with hairspray before the last two were done. They gave him at least two and a half inches extra height before the curls swept over to make the final silhouette.

Curls six and seven I folded left and right across the front, to make a Sixties "feather style" — less back-combing and more substance to the rolls. I sprayed them and put long hairpins in. If hairstyles had titles, this would be "Touch me if you dare" …. and touch it I would… later! His hands continued to trace lines across the soft, silky lingerie that covered his body and his thighs. I paused, to join him, tracing the line of lace that defined the breast areas. Annie would be needing tits.. before long!

Throughout, his eyes had been fixed on mine and the way my hands were moving through his hair. He was studying his own image as it changed… from "guy with curls" to "girly". His make-up somehow ensured that the final look was "all girl"…. so different to when I got home. I had, indeed, had an effect. The bright blue slash across his eyelids intrigued me. The black eyeliner only serving to push the blue "in yer face".

My work was complete. My labour of love. I stood back, allowing the folds of my skirt to brush across his satin-covered back. I couldn't resist picking up the straps of his bra and the shoulders of his nightie and sliding my hands on to his shoulders.

"You're really pretty, sitting there, you know." I whispered so quietly he almost didn't hear.

I was falling in love all over again, but this time with a girl….. or a boy/girl if you insist…. This love was as deep as I felt for him when he was "just a boy". Now he had an added dimension which I found immensely attractive. Not just in terms of sex. It was opening a new sphere of caring — caring for another female entity…… The body was the same, but the way it worked was different. His responses to my initiatives when dressed this way seemed to be different to the way we are when we are girl and boy. He, as she, as Annie, was (and remains) softer and more lovable somehow. I guess I must have changed a lot in those first three days. Maybe I was becoming a lot less soft and lovable. Maybe we'll have to ask him…………

"Touch me if you dare hair" it was and I dared…… I reached up again and let the back of my hand caress his hair where the tighter curls were to be found beneath the crown and above the nape of his neck. Those shoulders were vulnerable. They invited a kiss. The hair was fragrant. It, too, invited me to bury my face within it. I stood behind him/her….. Had I chosen, and had the dildo been to hand, I could have taken him there and then. The temptation to fuck the boy of my dreams was growing stronger and I knew it had to be resisted.

Three days not yet complete but we had travelled miles along my road. I had a feminized husband in the making. How far and how fast to go? At this rate, he'd be living full time as a girl by the weekend! We have to go easy.

I turned him to face me and took one of his hands and pulled it towards my neck. I got him to run it over my smoothed down hair.

"Set my hair for me, please. I want to go curly again. Spiral curls on tiny rollers. You can do it."

This should be a way to give him a different focus. To calm the lust we both were indulging. To give a rest and change direction. To put thoughts of fucking him out of my mind — and his if he were dreaming that way. It was enough to know I could.

"Let me try without instructions first."

"Well, would you mind if I changed before you begin?" I asked, wanting to get into my bedclothes as a prelude to more rampant sex later. I'd choose black, with the red ribbon trimmings and a pair of the highest heels I possessed. "Why not?", he mused…… to which I had no answer.

I was wearing next to nothing so the change took no time at all. Off came my floaty summer dress and there was nothing more to remove. I was naked with only a pair of shoes. These I changed for the high black stilettos and I crossed the bedroom floor to select the nightie from the wardrobe. Indeed, black, lacy and sheer, with red ribbon trimmings it was. A whore's "special" it looked.

Now I was ready to be his whore. But he was still in stockings and suspenders, a bra and camisole.

So, I had to be her whore. After all, why shouldn't lesbians have whores?

"Let's play games!" I said returning to the dressing table…………

The rollers were tiny and they were to be tightly tied. He/she sprayed my hair before taking strands up and on to them. There were dozens. It took rather longer than I expected but the effect was maintained. The eye contact through the mirror was intense and continuous. By the time he was done, with a directional styling pattern that meant the curls would all spiral southwards when unfurled. It was time for another martini…….. and to feed eachother with treats.

He had done as I instructed?, leaving treats around the house for me to find? He had!

"Go look for them, now." He/she demanded. In the bedroom, there were few places to hide. I looked through the wardrobes but found nothing — except the idea for what he might dress in later…….. I looked behind curtains and on high shelves, only to find what he'd placed on a side table out of sight from the bed. A plate of ice with four oysters embedded upon it! The food of love — if you don't count music, that is! I had never eaten an oyster whole until that day. Whether they have aphrodisiac properties, I can't say, but we've celebrated special sex days with them ever since. Not Martini now — cold, cold chardonnay.

As I brought the plate to him, he was again squeezing at his nipples. "Let me try that, please" was all I could say. "Eat an oyster off them then!", he challenged me. So I did.

Having eaten the oyster, I turned my lips back to his nipple and gave it a gentle but distinct bite……

"oh, o..u..c..h…!" (again) he said.

"There's more…..", he began. "Oysters?…." I asked. "No, treats…… go find 'em!", Annie teased.

Not in the bedroom, so where?? I couldn't guess.

"In the bathroom."

I looked everywhere, eventually finding a huge cock-shaped carrot which made me die laughing!!! "Did you say I could have you????" I giggled. "Not with that!", she roared in mock horror.

What would this "lady's whore" be expected to do next, I wondered.

"You'll find some crudités with avocado in the lounge……. I want to lick the sauce from your belly button and you can choose where you lick some from on me." And Annie disappeared…. Where was she going? I went to the lounge as instructed. Where to put the sauce on her????

The "small" of his back, above the "bikini line". That's where my tongue would go! Face down on the floor where a luxurious long rug was laid out.

He returned with more of the wine. She sat on the sofa and beckoned me over. "You look wonderful with your hair like that." He said this, admiring his handywork with the tiny rollers that would make my curls….. and make my day!

"Yours does too, honey." was my honest reply, looking at my own back-combing skills. Heavens… I was beginning to share this fetish he has for hair, in all its shapes and shades.

"Lay down…….", he indicated the sofa…….. And I did. He raised the hem of my nightie so that my abdomen was his to do with it what he wanted. The vision of his hair, make-up and underwear provoked such confusion in my mind. I knew it was he and yet, he looked even more like she! And then she/he took fingerfuls of the creamy sauce and put it in my belly button. I t was cold, having been in the chiller. Involuntarily, I flinched. A shiver spread across my body and tiny goosebumps appeared everywhere! "You make me purrrrrrrrrrrr!" I said, covering myself in the shock……….. "Do me some more!".

Immediately, his face — with its lips shining and its eyes blazing beneath curled and back-combed hair — sank towards my tummy. His tongue emerged between those wonderful lips and I felt on the point of orgasm just looking at him/her. The sauce on his lower back followed with equal impact.

An hour later, having discovered several other delicacies around the house, between intervals of almost casual fucking, we lay back on the bed and talked. It proved to be more sexy than could be imagined. We talked about eachother, and ourselves, and our self-image….. and the confusion we were introducing. A Psychologist would say we were bonding with the past experiments and making them acceptable…. as a prelude to what was to be the way it would be from here on, between us.

"What made you think of us doing this?", Annie enquired, almost studiously.

"My love of being a girl…… and recognizing that you have this delightful side to your "being" that meant you'd be willing to share it."

"How could you be sure of that Zoe?", he said, doubtfully.

"I couldn't — it could've all gone wrong… and it nearly did."

"I can't promise it won't again…. this is wonderful, but it is a bit extreme…..", she confessed.

"OK, if you feel that coming over you, tell me. It'll be alright…. really….. We should do only what we both want to do…… Suggestions welcome of course! We'll ride any storm. That's what girlfriends do for eachother....... Will you be my girlfriend? Annie... Will you?!"

Annie purred quietly and, without a word, indicated a very positive acceptance of the invitation. Her tongue reached toward my nearest ear-lobe and then traced itself up into my hair-line and down behind my jaw-line.

My new girlfriend smiled quietly, as if reflecting on the uncertainty that under-lay his last words….

Annie would probably break with the whole idea more than once in the days and months to come. What was important in my plan — and this talk was helping to reinforce this — what was important was we could recover. I could still have this vulnerable "girl" in my arms.

"I know it doesn't mean you're gay - I hate that word — you're not going to get carried away and go off hunting men to sleep with. I know that…….." Annie needed reassurance. I went on. To give her ...... More reassurance. "I've never understood why a homosexual man would want to shack up with a guy who's special love is cross-dressing. And you're clearly not 'trapped in a man's body' like some TG people say they are. You're just finding out the joys of cross-dressing. It's that simple."

"Mmmmmmmmm…………", he purred, stroking the lace of his bra. His cock rising again.

"So what about you?", my question putting the ball in his court. "What made you receptive to the whole idea?" I would appreciate knowing where to direct further ideas so they'd be acceptable to him/her. "There's been some reluctance, but there's also been a great deal of very willing indulgence!" I smiled lovingly, touching the fringe of his hair and the curls either side of his face.

"Oh, long story — long ago....." She paused........ "I've always had this fetish for hair and girly things . Ever since college days. Clothes are part of that I guess. Girls' clothes. I've not told you all the details but you know I was heavily involved with one girl then — and several mutual friends. She was 'Ginger' because of her natural hair…… Where you're "auburn" and I love it, she was very 'ginger' and I loved that too."

I knew a bit about that time in his life — I knew he'd cross-dressed briefly — a few weeks, or months? How else did I know that he'd found mascara difficult?! He went on to tell me more and how, some time later, the relationship with Ginger had finished….. and how he had "put the CD idea in its box and (thought he had) thrown away the key."

I wanted him to know — as he surely did — that I wanted him now both as a man and as a woman. For as long and as often as he would be happy.

"Darling, tonight is being wonderful, I know you agree. But you must know that you have the choice — when to be a boy and when to be girly…. I'll say it again. No pressure. I just love you either way — and I love your special 'extra' package that no other girl I know possesses."

He interrupted. "Zoe…. I love it enough to ask if I can have some things of my own…. to keep out in the open, just between us. I don't want anyone else to know — this is private stuff."

That was a "crossing point" — into another phase… and far sooner than my plan envisaged! It might have taken three months if I was lucky, I had thought… but three days!!!???

"Oooooh! Sure we can — I'd love it if you could - We could go shopping, couldn't we? I happily enthused.

"Just undies, …and make-up, you know. No outside clothes. I've no need to go out and 'BE' Annie for anyone else but you. I want to be a girl just for you!". He was emphatic. His cock was clearly throbbing.

This is the way it's to be. WOW! prayers answered, I thought.

We lay there, continuing to talk.

"How does it make you feel when you've dressed like this? I'm intrigued to know… because I've felt very different today and I've only been half as far as you have!" I genuinely wanted to know, because there had been an effect on my behaviour today — and all I'd done was wear his jockey pants and a shirt and tie…….. Oh, and I'd done my hair differently, of course.

"Your er... assertiveness… has been a significant part of my acceptance of this." Annie said, slowly.

"Don't worry, baby……. I wouldn't push as hard as this if you weren't so willing….."

His face dropped…… "You don't think I'm being too much of an easy lay in this, do you? Well, I mean, I don't drop my knickers for any girl with a cock between her legs!" And he looked up again, smiling. "I just feel so sexy when you've put these things on me and you've made me capable of doing make-up that transforms me so…. and your piece de resistance is the hair……

I just love the way it feels to the touch…. OK, it's not long enough yet, but I think you've done wonders with what's there………"

YET??!! yes, I heard him right. I think he was hatching plans of his own.

"When you say 'yet', what d'you have in mind, honey?" I probed him…… was it a throw-away line, or did he mean something deeper?

"Did I say 'yet'? … ", he sat back….. "…then I must have meant 'yet'. How long could I grow it before going out would be a problem — given the people we know?

"People are very relaxed about the way we all look. I'd say that a chin-length page-boy bob cut would be good — that would make a short pony-tail and who doesn't have a pony-tail sometime in their lives!? Longer than that….. makes a longer ponytail. I think it should be cut perfectly for a girl's style and whatever pony-tail you have, ….you have!" My thoughts began to run away with what I was saying…. I forgot myself a bit…… Don't go tooo far…. Don't rush him!

He went on with his own train of thought….. "You see, I like it dressed as I am round here. And I've no worries about wearing make-up on working days when you're out and about so I look and feel attractive when you get home…… It's the weekends that I'm less able to be confident about. What if people call in unexpectedly?"

"Annie has to hide." I put it bluntly.

"Exactly,…." , he conjured up a picture in his own mind…… "Frightening!"

"Not at all, unless you want to go much further with this…..?" I had to test him out.

"No, that's exactly the point. The thought frightens the living daylights out of me — being discovered by anyone else but you." He admitted.

"Tell me more about why this is different, honey." I coaxed him to open up some more.

"Well, it's hard to describe…." I remember this bit very well as I'm writing……. "There's a big part of me wanting to do this, more and more in fact, and there's a little part of me that says it's wrong ……. No, be honest with myself, there's a quite a big part of me says it's wrong. The worry is that I really hope you don't feel this is stealing anything from you — your "self"; the girl in our marriage…….. I mean, there's only room for one woman……. what did Diana say? 'There were three in this marriage and it got crowded', or something…… I really don't want to crowd you in any way………… I'm not stealing your identity… lovely though it is and if I were a girl I'd want to be like you more than anybody else……."

Crumbs! Complicated stuff……… I had to reflect on what he'd said….. Maybe it was true. What was I doing? Giving some part of myself away???? In giving him this wonderful hairstyle and make-up, was I forcing myself to go "andro"? In giving him that make-up, should I stop wearing cosmetics too? No fear — I wouldn't do that… I love prettying myself up. In letting him "inside my knickers" — quite literally — was I giving him the girl's role?

"Absolutely not! ", I uttered, half answering these questions in my own head, and partly saying that he was to be himself — as a girl or a boy…..

Plenty to think about as we drifted off to sleep at last; me in my nightie, him still in his camisole bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. We should have taken off our make-up but neither could be bothered, such was the contentment between us.

************

We're into the days subsequent to my plan's initial phase — my plan to get my husband Andy to enjoy the feminine side of his character, Annie. So much had happened in the first three or four days that I knew then that we had to take a breather and maybe slow down. If the behaviours and enjoyments we had reached were to become a regular part of our lives — as I hoped they would — then a "slow, slow" before another "quick, quick, slow" phase was in order. So, I had to create the right atmosphere. It began the next morning…….

***********

The rest of the first week

We awoke the following day with my husband still dressed in his/my undies and with his make-up and hair still — as far as possible after a night's sleep — still girly. We both awoke together but I had already planned how this morning would be….. He needed to be a boy again, just for a while.

"Up you get — you can shower first…." I began. "A fresh start, Andy my lover. Shampoo that hair, cleanse you face and get yourself dressed, big boy style please."

"OK, hon, you're right. That would be good."

No make-up, no hair styled, no knickers — let him feel good about himself as a guy today….. Let's do usual things, I'd tell him. We would save any 'playtime' until later - or maybe even tomorrow. I'd judge things as we went along. I kept with me the image of him as he removed his female underwear and went into the bathroom to shower. As I looked at his disappearing torso, his hair 'big' from last night, it was a girl as much as a guy going in there. It would be the guy in him coming out again in a few minutes.

I'd spend the day in gorgeous femininity at work and then return refreshed.

He needed to be organized again though. He had work to do at his home-office desk, I knew that. However, I needed to keep him in touch with his 'herself'……. He didn't know yet, but….. I'd send him on a (first) shopping trip on his own……. As a guy, I'd planned to send him to the local department store to buy a lipstick. And then to the local M&S store to buy some underwear…..

Just one lipstick. (He would be sent back to buy other things there in the coming days but wasn't to know that today. He was to get to know the cosmetics counters well over a few days…… and the girls there would get to know him.)

He'd grow to like that, I was sure. I would insist that he told me all about each trip when I got home each evening. In minute detail…. Who said what; how he felt; how he made his choices.

It would be less likely for him to get known at the M&S underwear department — they change staff too often and the service isn’t nearly as ‘personal’.

"Hurry up, darling." I called — I had to shower and get ready for work. It was a busy day at the salon that I couldn't be late for. Miss your first appointment and they all get behind from the start. There was a regular client in first thing who had a complicated colour job to be done as well as a cut — big business for the salon and, in any case, a woman whose hair I enjoyed working with.

"Be done in a minute!" came his reply. And soon enough, there he was, wrapped in a towel, his hair all wild and natural, his face devoid of make-up. The only give-away to our days of role-play was the nail polish on his fingers and toes. "You can't even get away with that……." I said, pointing to the offending items. "Remover pads at the ready!".

He was done with that by the time I returned from the shower, I too now wrapped in a towel with my hair all wild and no make-up…… The only difference between appeared between the folds of his towel! Yum, yum! I thought………….. And I knelt down in front of him!

***********

And then I was late for work!!!!

***********

"Sometime today, Andy...... anytime you feel like a walk to the shopping centre, I want you to go shopping. We have to get you some things for yourself and there's no reason not to start today. We'll do it slowly, one or two articles at a time……. “

He was to be dressed as a guy for this….. No question. How much he disclosed of his “interest” in these things was up to him!

“First, I want you to visit the department store where they have a wonderful array and choice of cosmetics. I want to find you home tonight with your very own lipstick — that you’ve chosen for yourself. You must go in and take your time….. I suggest the Christian Dior counter — they have the best choice and also the sexiest counter staff. You’re to pick up one lipstick tester and rub it across the back of your hand — to assess the colour. Then another, and maybe another. By then, you’ll have attracted the attention of the saleswoman. She’s offer assistance and …. Well, you can play it as it comes from there. You have to find a reason why you want a lipstick — any lipstick — and then you have to have her help you make a choice! Simple!!!”

“just one? “ he asked. “One is enough for you, my girl…..!” I retorted. “…. Because you have another purchase to make.” Andy’s eyes narrowed…..

“So, today, you're also to go to M&S. Easy to find, you've been there lots of times. But you've not been to Women's Lingerie. At least not with me, you haven’t! So go there and find it — it's on the first floor, hidden away a little, so it's very discrete."

"What am I looking for?", he asked quietly, his face betraying his thoughts. "What's she expecting me to do…. try things on???!" Now, whether he wanted to or not, that was a bridge too far, for now!

"You're looking for knickers, plain and simple… or rather not… rather more as pretty as you can possibly imagine…. I'm talking lace… lots of lace…… and maybe ribbons and bows. You'll find lots on different cuts and styles. There'll be high leg ones, French-style ones, and bikini ones, and ……thongs … but don't even go there! You have to choose one pair….. no more… just one….. that you fancy. You might like to check out if they have matching bras… but don't buy one of those today....... just check they've got them to match… because I've got an idea that you'll need one someday quite soon!"

"I like the sound of doing this… I really do…… but won't the salespeople think I'm odd…..?

"Well, I guess they won't because Annie, you are!!" I replied, teasing him mercilessly. "No, no, they get guys in there buying knickers every day, I'm sure. And it's not as though you need to ask for help. You just need to know your size…. Your size as a woman."

"Well, what size am I???" he said searchingly.

"I doubt you'll want to ask them, eh?" I teased again. "You'll be an English size 16 or 18… and I've no idea of what that is in European measurements."

"And you're a 14, are you?" he asked, almost too casually……..

"Yes, but why do you ask?" I said, feigning surprise but knowing it meant he was trying to judge his size — in my knickers — against his own.

"Oh, nothing, no reason…." he said, unconvincingly. I let it rest. He would have to work it out for himself and if that meant trying my undies on again, well, so be it.

"Is that all? All I'm supposed to buy?" he asked as if disappointed.

"Yes, for today, that's all you get!" I flirted with him and left the house for the day.

On the drive to work, I reflected on how fast to push the process. The next few days should be gentle….. little steps at a time…. no great surprises. No causes for alarm. No shocks to the system but gentle securing of the steps we'd already taken, "him/her" and me. That's why he was to buy only one pair of knickers on this first visit to M&S.

As soon as I arrived at the salon, I was immersed in the needs of that first quite demanding but interesting client's hair. Mid-50s lady, tall and elegant, carried herself well. Always well dressed — spent a fortune on her clothes. Always immaculately made-up. Perfect nails, Probably very good at sex. Crowned her image with a sandy, beige blonde bob.

I mused over something Annie had said a day or two ago, while I was applying the client's colour…… "Could we do something with the colour (of his own hair)?" he'd asked…….. and I'd suggested something not very permanent — maybe some jazzy temporary rinse…. hhmmmm.. I thought about that……. Maybe next week? Maybe. Hair's his fetish, after all. Maybe the same for both of us?

The day was enjoyable — lots of variety, lots of different clients, all wanting something different. Some new clients, again wanting new treatments. That's what I love about my job…… and what I'm beginning to like in my hubby!

Mid-afternoon gave a break in my appointments book. I thought I'd give him a call. Maybe tease him some more — in a nice way. The phone rang and rang at home. No reply. Good! That meant he was out and maybe I'd find him in M&S searching for a pair of sexy knickers. Maybe he would even be checking his preferred purchase against the bra selection… there had to be a match!

"Hi, I can't get to the phone so please leave a message." said his voice-mail. What to say? Pausing for a second, I teased him anyway: "I doooo hope you've found what you're looking for honey, and I dooooo look forward to seeing you wearing them tonight!. Love you!" That would make him smile, I hoped. My pussy was wet just at the thought of my home-coming, remembering the way I'd left him this morning, towel hanging open, cock smothered in lipstick after the blow-job I'd just given him. Ok, so his cock hadn't been huge but I'd milked him just the same. The taste of his cum came flooding back. Yummmmm!

My last client was, I knew, one of the few outright lesbians who came to the salon. She was a beauty and revelled in the way she looked. She flirted with all the stylists, me included, and today was no different.

"Not changed your mind over my offer last time I was here Zoe?? It's still open. Your place or mine…. You can do what you like with me so long as I get to do the same to you." she said, lowering her voice to an almost discreet level.... "You can read me poetry before we fuck eachother if you like." And she meant it! (She knew my love of poetry…….)

She went on… "You can choose the colour for my hair this time, darling — make me red if you feel submissive, make me blonde if you fancy being on top, and make me black — blue black — if you want me in the dark."

It was unreal. She'd asked once before. Hairdressers do have the oddest conversations on the quiet with their clients — and I've had a few — but she was a first!

For once I was tempted……………. (and she went home blue-black!) The rest of the day passed uneventfully…..

I, too, stopped off at M& on the way home, wondering who would have served Annie earlier in the day. I fancied a new body-shaper and so I went in to get one.

Home-coming was a more low-key affair than the day before — it could hardly be otherwise. Andy greeted me at the door and hugged me round the waist as my hands reached for his neck - very much a boy — girl clinch. I was delighted to taste lipstick on his lips — he'd obviously found a "birthday suit" coloured stick in my selection on the dressing table. Tasty! Otherwise, he was all boy tonight…. except, of course for the hidden delight he'd have bought, as I instructed.

We kissed for a long time, our tongues exploring. I licked all around the outline of his upper and lower lips, tracing the cupid's bow shape he'd fashioned above and the full sumptuous curve below. No husband I knew would greet his wife this way….. the little counted for a lot. He'd been thinking 'sex' almost all the day I reckoned.

"You look wonderful…." he began, "… I've soooo been looking forward to you coming home and I've had a great day…. I've got lots of work done and that gave me time to go to M&S like you said I should……. Oh, boy, that was an experience……. It wouldn't be for you maybe but, well, there was no need to go to the men's department. It's a boring in there….. I headed straight for the women's area like you said…. the lingerie was over at the back. I had to walk through some delightful clothes to get there — some you'd look really good in. I kinda got 'shopping' in my system if you know what I mean………"

"You look wonderful too, Annie, my honey…… Why don't you put on some more lipstick — 'cos it's all gone — and let's talk more about eachother's day….. I can't wait!"

I wanted to savour these moments. He was quite so excited it was amazing. Enjoy shopping??? A guy?! This was a FIRST!

He made tea as I sat in the lounge, busily attending to things in the kitchen.

"Did you wear lipstick all day?" I asked, half expecting that he had — but hoping that it had just been for my home-coming. "No, darling, you didn't suggest it, so I resisted the temptation."

There! Sharing… Just for the home-coming… that was what I wanted!

"You beauty!" I exclaimed. "….Quick, do as I say — loads more!!!! … Oh, and I'd prefer you with colour this time!"

"Annie" reached into her pocket and produced one of my slim Christian Dior lipsticks and went to the little mirror by the door. His manner showed me that he had been practising with this moment in mind. He made the shape of his lips exquisite. I was beginning to like this!

“I didn’t tell her why I wanted the lipstick, but I did nejoy the coosing! There are sooo many to choose from!” he eulogized.

"Mmmwwahhhh!!" he mouthed, as he blew me a kiss, theatrically.

Tea first, then talk……. I wanted to know all about his day. "Tell me how it felt going in to the M&S store, knowing what you were there for… let's begin there." I asked.

He was off! On a diary……. "Oh, no, it began before that — when I left here, I had a really warm feeling inside… as if everyone who I passed knew where I was going. One or two smiled "hello" and I took that to mean 'we know where you're going!' Bet they didn't though! But then again, I'm sure my heart beat faster because of it. M&S has lots to offer — why can't men get the same amount of choice in the clothes they wear… Anyway, you were right. I found the things I was looking for under the eagle eye of a Sales Supervisor who seemed to notice me as soon as I got in there…… She didn't say anything for a while, as I was looking….."

He went on, hardly pausing for breath. "…….The important thing you said was to look for a matching set of bra and knickers - well, there were some where they were together….. with suspenders too…… and some where you had to look in separate aisles. I think she thought I'd been there long enough when she came over and asked if she could 'help with anything'."

He was clearly excited just telling me about something so everyday and ordinary….. Excited!

"I said no thanks…. well, I could hardly ask her to measure me as a 16 or an 18 could I? Anyway, I'd already decided I was a 16 and to risk them being a bit tight. So it was obviously time to make the choice………. And so I got these…", he said as he unzipped his chinos and allowed them to fall. Stepping out of them, he said…. " D'ya like them, Zoe, honey?"

I loved them… and told him so! I pulled him down on to the sofa and kissed him again.

"You're such a cutie! They're just right……… You're going to enjoy things to go with them. We'll get you a shopping list — today was just a taster. The next thing I want you to do, tomorrow, is to go back and find that same woman and ask her for help… in choosing the bra to go with these lovely knickers……. and to choose another set…. another bra and some more panties. There's no doubt she'll be pleased to help you."

Reassuringly, I was telling him it was OK to go out on his own and buy feminine things.

"But what size bra should I buy? I've no idea…….. I know what size you wear but… but your tits are much bigger than mine! I'm not growing tits…….."

The spectre of changing his body shape clearly was a sudden revelation and it bothered him…. More reassurance needed.

"No, honey, no, no , no…… Well, we can measure you here and that will be fine…… and no, you're not growing tits. (yet? I wondered.) I can tell you exactly the size you need…… but then, there is a belief that 70% of all women are wearing the wrong bra size, or 'cup' size….. and you should really start off in the right size. (Wait for it, I thought, deep breath…..) The best thing would be to ask the woman you met to measure you. I'd guess a 38A."

(There, I'd said it… risking him 'sharing' the experience with another woman…. but the enhancement of the fantasy carried me away, I well remember).

Annie's face flushed red and I went on….

"You can choose a really quiet time in the store… like very first thing in the morning…. and you can invent a reason…….. the classic one being 'a dare or a bet that you've lost' or a fancy dress party that you're going to……. She'd understand……."

She'll understand all right……. She'll understand that you're very nervous about cross-dressing but she won't be shocked, I thought to myself. You won't be the first and you won't be the last that she's seen.

"….. and while you're there, have a look at the corsetry racks…. you'll find things called 'body shapers' that a nice tight lycra body wear — cover you from tits to pussy. Just look!"

His face was a study……. Was I really telling him to do this? Should he really approach a total stranger and ask her to measure him up…. for a bra!? He was torn between wild excitement and total embarrassment……. between 'should I?' and 'shouldn't I'? He remained speechless for some time…. I remember it as well as if it were yesterday.

(He subsequently confessed that he'd thought about asking the woman for 'help' himself when he left her the first time….. It was a temptation. He hadn't thought about how to explain or excuse the need to be measured for a bra… he would just have, well, said that's what he needed. He knew she would have guessed what was behind it. She had been so friendly, he didn't really care. His dilemma over my suggestion was whether he should admit to me how much it excited him!)

I had planned to suggest that he go further in his shopping trip tomorrow — and visit the department store's cosmetics counters — but I thought again, enough was enough on that day. How wonderful that he would be going back to buy much more intimate female clothes tomorrow. Our secret — to share with eachother.

For the rest of today, though, he would be all boy. I wanted fucking tonight and I meant for him to know it….. whether it was him, or the fucker we share, or both…. I was hot for it. I resisted the urge to take him there and then. A Martini seemed like a good suggestion!

**************

The morning after was like the others recently, except that he wore no undies, no make-up and his hair was boy-style today. Nevertheless, we were both feeling very sexy and a follow-up to "last night" was very much on both our minds — gently, lazy, hazy fondling and petting eachother. His tongue was in good form that morning. I was able to cum, and cum again, as the waves of pleasure flowed over me. Annie knew how to please a girl! We finished with me giving a good old fashioned blow job to "my man".

My man who was going shopping again today.

**************

After the goldrush!

"You were right. Bra size 38A cup — was what she told me I needed." He began his description of his day the following afternoon. We settled down to exchange our news, like before, but my day at the salon hadn't been notable in any way. My mind had been 'elsewhere' of course.

"She came over to me after I'd been there a little while, examining the bras this time. "Forgotten something?", she asked me……. as if she knew the answer….. I was prepared for that or some-thing like that… ", he claimed! "….. and so I said she was right, I needed a bra to go with the knickers I'd bought yesterday. I'd planned to say they were a present for my wife and I forgot the top half!…. And that I wanted another set. …but half-way through I thought why lie? Because she'd be shocked? I don't think so! She didn't strike me as the type who'd be shocked by anything …… so I just said "yes, a bra to go with the knickers — these ones — and maybe another set, too."

So, he'd done it… no excuse or explanation………

"So, what did she say to that?" I asked. It could have gone two ways… she might have said "fine, here you are… " and left him alone, ……..or she might have said "fine, do you need help?" A lot rested on this, or rather which, question.

She did the latter…... asked him if he needed help. Now that could have been in the choice of style, or it could have been in the sizing.

She chose the latter.

He continued…. "she asked me…… "What size do you, er.. she paused, …..does the lady need?"

WOW — make your mind up time! We both thought.. "This was IT!"

……. and he went on obliviously…….

"…..So I said, well, my wife says a 38A but that this should be checked……. and d'you know what? … the crafty cow made me come clean….. she said 'Well, where is your wife?", probably thinking that you didn't even exist and I'd made up being married ….. So I bare-faced it…. I said "Oh, it's not for her, it's for me."

Brilliant. He'd 'come out' to a complete stranger. It was all part of his admission to himself that he was, indeed, is, a cross-dresser and, now, doesn't mind people knowing. He later admitted to me that this was one of so many critical moments but one he looks back on with special pride.

"Well done, I'm proud of you. You must tell me a bit about her and how she handled the revelation, …well done….!" I hugged him and let my hand stray towards the satin of the knickers that were now within my reach.

"It was so scary…… before I knew it, she was saying "Come this way" and marching off to the fitting room,, smiling at me over her shoulder. There was no other customer near us so I felt kinda safe not being threatened…… if she'd had other customers, I guess this would never have happened. And d'you know, she treated me just as if it was you standing there… but all the time I felt that she was really understanding… you know, wanting to make it easy for me… in fact, to help live out my fantasy — which she clearly knew we had entered……

"Slip off your top…" she told me, "..is this your first fitting?" she went on……. And so it was. She put her measuring tape around my chest, both below where my tits would be and right across the nipples and then she measured something across my back, letting me face the mirror and see her attending to me…. You know, I think I was falling in love! She was soooo kind. She told me to slip my top back on and then said I should look for 38A bras….. and probably an 18 in panties next time. I just wanted to hug her!"

"Good job you didn't!" I exclaimed…… ".. but you've found someone you can go back to, which is nice. I doubt she'll forget you. What was she like? — I want to know so I recognize her when I'm in there next time."

He thought for a moment and said "Well, she's blonde — that lovely beige colour with some light and some darker part, all quite highly styled with curls you can see are separated. She's tall, about 5ft 9 or 10, and well, ...shall I say, she'd more a size 20 than a 12! Aged about 45, nice legs……

"Enough!……" I said. He really had fallen in love! "Well, she's done you proud. So off you went to select your purchases?"

"Indeed, she didn't follow but she did say "see you soon, I hope". So, I hope so too!" "Love!"

I thought that his day as a boy had been the right thing to do and I was right. He had woken as a guy, and we had screwed as boy and girl. He had gone out as a guy and he had bought female underwear as a guy. Excellent. He remained in 'boy' persona.

"So, you now have two bras and two pairs of matching knickers?" I asked. "Indeed, I do.", was his reply. "I'll show you them later."

My decision to leave it at that tonight was also right. I had quite intentionally slipped a phial or two of temporary hair colour into my bag as I left the salon. I thought that it might be nice to play with his suggestion that we "do something about the colour" of his hair. But he'd indulged my fantasy in spades today — better than I could have hoped or planned for. This was working! Not too fast, again I told myself.

We spent the evening relaxing and, for the first time in a while, not gagging for sex. There was all the time in the world for that! Boy and girl…… albeit boy-in-knickers. Bedtime was wonderful. A pantomime almost. He made a show of opening his parcels and putting on his new purchases. Beautifully done. He was really enjoying himself and I loved watching….. I kinda appreciated, for the very first time, how guys get a kick out of striptease….. That was what it was…. unstrip ------- tease!

Needless to say, the teasing worked well, for both of us!

And then. again, we slept.

****************

I had more in store for his next excursion but decided that today would be a rest day……. He could dress if he wished but nothing new to push the boundaries. That could wait until tomorrow.

My plan didn't require a total transformation at all, nor an immediate one. I wanted to make us enjoy subtle (subtle!!??) changes on a gradual basis……… What had happened so far was more than expected…… Maybe I myself was getting a little concerned……… Now, he seemed to be" in the driving seat"… but then again, no he wasn't —

He had bought himself a lipstick — a first one at least. He would buy more! I had put him through the trips to M&S. I had determined that it was knickers only first time and bras and knickers next. It was me that suggested the "help" he should ask for.

No, I was in control. This is Zoe's party.....

As we sat over breakfast coffees, I casually said "Be a boy again today?" and his response was immediate: "Oh, I think so… a girl can have too much of a good thing!" He had work to do that would take him out, he explained, and he wouldn't be back until after my usual arrival time.

"Well, you could always wear those lovely undies, darling Annie." I suggested.

"Mmmmmm, I was hoping you'd say that, Zoe. That'll be enough just for today though." He replied with a smile and a suggestive look that meant tomorrow would be different.

My husband Andy's falling into the role he was beginning to play; the coquettish girl/boy; when the opportunity arose, was encouraging.

He was clearly loving the way we sparred with eachother in little moments like these. Maybe tomorrow would be a good time to move things along. He knew nothing of my next suggestion.

I have asked Andy to remember the time, in that first week or so, and what his feelings were. He's offered the following comments to clarify just how willing he was at this stage to go on with the process of building his female alter ego…… Here is what he's written.....

**********

Andy/Annie writes………

I understand what Zoe is doing here...... She has asked for my take on what was happening that first week...... It's too long ago to remember in detail — at least three years now — but that was a time when I was going through a lot of changes and some of them were welcome, some were not.

When my wife took the first steps, suggesting such mild fantasy play, I was really ready for a little escapism. It probably helped that my college days had brought me quite a lot of experience in girls' clothes and hair & beauty. Those had been totally absorbing for several weeks and, while I was still living at home, something to keep secret from parents and share with friends. The girlfriends I shared the hairdressing competition with were stunning — they were all very focussed, as I was, on helping a friend to get practice in her job and, later, to help her win a novices' competition. That I'd spent hours as a girl at the time, and really loved the way I was treated as one of the group, meant that now, in my twenties, my wife's suggestions found me very susceptible to CD playing!

I was ready for it — though up to that time I'd never have suggested anything to my wife like dressing in her clothes, or using her make-up, or having her style my hair. She started it — and to this day, I'm still thankful she did. She's the love of my life and, now I can respond to her in two ways, she can feel able to play two roles herself. I love her when she cross-dresses... in some of my guy gear..... But "Andro-her" comes out much less often than my Annie, i.e. me, but she/he's very welcome when she/he does.

We have found a wonderful way to indulge both our fantasies. It's not been without its set-backs and losses of confidence (mainly on my part) but it means I'm able to be a girl some days as well as living as a guy. There is a heaven… really!

Zoe returns……

There, you have a little interlude between my writings that may give a picture of where we are today. Now, back to how we got here……

So, he went off to his business meeting that day, dressed in his undies but, to the world, a guy in a business suit. The bra and panties were his secret. A secret that only I shared. Heaven. His outer wear is conventional, his hair long but natural.

This was a Friday — the end of the week. Playtime could follow; uninterrupted for three nights and two days. How would I make the most of that? I spent most of Friday planning the details. I knew overall that I wanted us to have sex as often as we could, in as many guises as we could.

He would be she. He would be he. I would be she. I would be he.

He would be Annie. He could be Andy. I would be Zoe, but I could be a "he", couldn't I?!

He would be going tomorrow to the department store to get some lipstick. Maybe Sunday, he would be going again, this time to buy some more cosmetics. I had the hair colour from the salon. Maybe tonight we could play with that. He had asked, after all! I said "jazzy" and I meant it — this was a purple/burgundy shade. Maybe I could take home some paint-on silver for a 'flash' to go with it, around his temples…… where I would set his kiss-curls …….. Lovely ideas!

As I stood with my clients, my thoughts made me wet around the pussy. How delightful! What was he thinking, I wondered.

Friday night home-coming was strange for me… He wasn't there. I hadn't heard from him during the day either. I was longing to see him — and begin to make him "her" again. There were plans to put into place……

Having made sure there were Martinis in the fridge, I went to the bedroom. His fresh underwear came to hand and I laid it on the bed, together with my peach satin dressing gown. I would give him that to have for himself from tonight onwards. He could even come with me to buy a replacement at the same department store. Maybe I'd watch him from a distance as he went to the cosmetics counter and asked for more help. I laid "our" cosmetics on the dressing table.

I found the fucker that we both loved so much…. the dildo that would fill me up later. Hell, why not have a little pleasure first, before he returns?! So, ………I did.

There, alone on the bed, I writhed and wriggled with delight as the fucker went in and out. I took it out and sucked it well. Joy!

Nothing yet done with my own appearance, I was surprised when I heard his car arrive on the drive. Got to get ready! I ran to the bathroom and into the shower.

There was something natural about the way my hair stayed as it was at the end of the shower — slicked against my head as before. I carefully applied styling mousse to make it stay like that.

"Had a good day??? I'm just in the shower." I called when he came in downstairs.

"Brilliant! Fancy a Martini?!", he replied.

What to wear? He was still in his business suit……I went into my little dressing room.

"Come and get changed first!" I implored him — I wanted him out of the man's things… now!

"OK, it's been a hot one, so I need a change.", he agreed. He'd find the clothes on the bed!

He climbed the stairs and came into the bedroom…. "Wow! No secret what you have in mind!", he exclaimed, with a sudden excitement in his voice.

"Exactly! You have three minutes to shower and change." I teased. Enough time for me to choose what I should wear tonight. If he was to be in a dressing gown and underwear all evening, should I be in male drag to reflect his looks? Why not — there's a first time for everything, I thought.

A wave of nerves came over me, standing in our dressing room…………. — was this another step — and one too far? I stood before his open wardrobe... What clothes should I choose? His clothes...... Uncertainty swept over me for a milli-second as I looked in the mirror. It would be right with ultra-glam make-up…….. surely. A wolf — or a vixen - in sheep's clothing?

He was finishing his shower as I fastened the hipster jeans and the CK shirt. It was tight across my bra-less tits but that would only serve to confound the image. My nipples stood proud.

I slipped on a pair of his, very male, shoes. (Pity he wasn't my size in shoes, I thought…. we'll have to take care of that soon).

His footsteps from the bath we quiet and I turned to see him, wrapped in the bath sheet, standing at the doorway of the dressing room. His hair was wet and wild.

"Well, helloooooo………", he whistled quietly.

He saw a woman --------- alllll woman -------- wearing his clothes with her perfect make-up and sleek hair, beckoning him to come for a kiss.

My lipstick was messed in a minute… but it was then all over him…. 'him' as he soon wouldn't be. He would be Annie..... and I might just fuck her tonight!

"You look stunning.! Zoe, have I ever told you I love you?!", he said appreciatively.

"So do you, honey, even before I've got my hands on you! Oh, and yes, you have!", I replied.

Ohhh, did I have plans!

"Keep the towel on, leave the undies for now, and bring this to bed….", I said, handing him the fucker that I had played with before his arrival.

"With pleasure.", he beamed in agreement.

No knickers, no bra, no make-up, no hairstyling…. just him as he was made…….. What better way to start an evening of making love?

*************

Later, after two more Martinis, I suggested that he got dressed — which he did — before I made the most of his hair and matched his make-up to my own.... glamourous!. He was more than willing.

He wasn't prepared for the revelation that came next. Sitting him at the mirror in the bathroom,

I said: "Colour by Schwarzkopf………. you asked if we could…. I say we can!", holding the phial of colour up for his inspection.

"It's the colour of your favourite wine — shiraz, my darling … a deep burgundy purple…… You'll look absolutely stunning! It'll condition your hair as well, making it easier to set on the rollers. Don't fret — it doesn't last….. well, not very long……. Well, three washes perhaps……. you can handle that, can't you? It's a very fashionable colour…… lots of girls are asking for this at the salon……."

Silence.

"I chose this one because I think it'll suit you really perfectly…… You can choose other colours another time if you like…. I can bring the colour chart and swatches home with me if you like…. Or you can look at them when you next come to pick me up at the salon. In fact, I could do it for you one night at the salon. That could be fun. A real girly experience — for both of us!"

Silence. A stunned look. Was I serious? Well, I was, but his look made me wonder……..

"Oh, yes please, Zoe darling……… You know that hair is my "thing" and I can't wait to have you play with mine…….. I'd love to come to the salon - I'd love to become a regular client — and have you work your magic. By all means, let's try this colour. It sounds wonderful, but please can I come to the salon before long……….. Nobody there knows me so I could be a complete stranger for you to take on. You just tell me when my hair's long enough for you to do your best work on."

His words flowed like a river — impossible to stop.

So, I took the step of adding a little more moisture to his hair — it was partly dry. I stood behind him, both of us looking in the mirror as I parted his hair left and right, combing the colour through thoroughly over four or five minutes. By then end of this time, it was ready for rinsing — too long and the colour would become excessive.

I sent him to the bathroom to rinse the colour away and, as I stood there in his tight shirt, jeans and shoes, I thought "not a bad looking guy, I'd like him to fuck me sometime." Narcissism, eh?

I arranged the rollers and pins across the dressing table, and set the silver colour that would adorn his kiss-curls as the final surprise.

He returned, asking only "Are your tits comfortable in there….. Can I play with them later?"

Cheeky!!!

The rollers went into his hair with ease, the conditioner in the colour adding body. The style that came to my mind was a variation of the previous one — with its crown moved much further forward. There would be a fringe and a whole body of hair going back from his face. The silver would be painted on to the fringe and the kiss curls at the sides. I would back-comb the top to form a small bouffant and make as much as I could of the hair to the nape of his neck. That was where we have to grow its length.

Beautiful! I dried it with a hand-dryer, to make it much quicker. He appeared to think it was all over when I combed-through the rolls of hair once they were freed from the tightness of the rollers.

I was conscious that his breathing was quite shallow. The towel hid whatever he was feeling between his legs.

"Bouffant. Beautiful……" I whispered, and went on….. "But not enough….. I have extra colour for your lovely kiss-curls…….Silver streaks!"

His breathing quickened and he closed his eyes. I had lost him. He was about to cum. I had to be quick so threw myself around his chair and into his lap. Too late, he had cum, uncontrollably. Just from the thought and the talk about what I was doing. Wow! He was loving this. My own pussy was wetter than ever now and I couldn't resist the touch….. the featherlight touch….. so I loosened the jeans and let them fall. My hand slid inside and I too had a wonderful orgasm….. Right there and then, as we shared the experience.

Stay with me, dear Reader, for the rest of Friday night and recollections of his visits to the cosmetics counter that weekend.

Back on the roller-coaster too!…………………………….

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoying!

littlerocksilver's picture

This continues to be a fun ride. :) Portia

Portia

THE WILD RIDE

ALISON

'continues!!A horse breeder would say "you want your spurs on and the kicking
straps for this one".Your editing has made a better story of this one Ginger,
something I didn't think possible,but it has.Good one!

ALISON

Yeeeehaaa!!

Thank you so much - you're very kind, Alison. It's been fun writing my first publishable story... but, then, personal experience helps.... together with adding 'what might've been.....' I hope the dividing line isn't easy to spot! Love, Zoe xx

Marvelous...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Simply marvelous!!! You know this is the the story many of us want to live. You've done a superb job of putting our dreams to paper.

THANK YOU,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!