PC images

Printer-friendly version

Another one from the archives. I don't usually like domination type tales, but I wrote this in an attempt to see what I could do. If you like this theme I hope you enjoy it.

I was just surfing web sites to pass the time and came across one called Vicki Rene, and was amazed at how many men will post pictures of themselves on the internet, well I guess there were a few women posing as men, they were just too petite to be a man surely. Some were frightening, some very relaxed in their female role, some very sexy, others looked stunning in there outfits depicting a style they particularly liked, ball gowns, maids and wedding dresses were popular but a few liked period. I was impressed by a number that had outdoor shots, some in very public places like clubs, but also open streets and public areas. Anyway I was just looking through thinking whether it took courage or a sense of fun to get all dressed up, and then let someone take pictures, maybe outside, then post them for everyone to see.

Now the tale gets interesting, my partner walked in behind me with a drink for me thinking I was working hard on the pc. There was a gentle hand on my shoulder as the coffee mug went onto the desk.

'What is that you are looking at?'

'Would you believe they are men?'

'Well that one is for sure, here move over let me have a look'

I moved to one side and handed the mouse over. There were comments like wow, and that is ugly, she has to be a real girl, no way, where is his tackle, huge implants.

I drank my coffee and watched, and then she turned to me 'I have an idea for some fun, how tall are you?'

'5'6" why?'

'And you weigh?'

'9 stone something, you know this'

'yes, but have you ever thought what a good start you have over some of these cross dressers'

'no I have never thought I had a good figure at all'

'That is because you are thinking you want to look like a butch man, well I reckon we could put some pictures on here of you looking quite stunning'

I was staring hard at her, words staying in my mind not daring to come out. No reply.

'Well that's sorted we shall have you up there looking like a princess, sort you out a myspace page and see what response we can get. I reckon this could be a laugh'

I wanted to say how? I was not sure where the laughs would come from, but she stroked a hand up my thigh and found my erection.

'Now I think we should get started by getting you ready for bed'

I did not know if I was excited or frightened she had a smile that told me she was excited and that if I went with her idea it would be fun.

That night I slept in a nightie and had the most unusual sex. Before sleep took me, she was on top and rode me like I was just there for her pleasure. And strangely I loved it, she was in charge and seemed to enjoy her ride too.

The next morning she put her plans into action, first we had to go shopping, I would need a set of sexy underwear, bra, pants, suspender, stockings and if she could find one a corset or basque. Then it was round the discount stores looking for a cheap but stylish feminine evening dress. Matalan came up with a flapper style dress, straight and plenty of tassels, they also had some nice heels. Then it was back home with our purchases some quick food and get down to the planned fun.

She had been thinking out loud all morning making suggestions, running ideas through her head. These included what sort of picture pose she fancied, what sort of look we should be aiming for, what colours to use, where to take the pictures, should there be a blog to go with the pictures and many more related topics which left me a little lost as I did not know the full nature of what she was leading me into.

We started off by getting me dressed in the clothes we had bought, it all felt rather odd, the bra wrapped around my chest felt tight on my shoulders and squeezed my ribs, the knickers felt quite unsubstantial, but the stocking just felt weird as they came up my legs. The dress by comparison was just long, next she got her make up out and applied everything she had, or so it seemed, to my face, followed by a wig she once bought to see if she liked a different style, it was cheap but it was only for a picture nothing special like going out. Then the last item to make me feel even odder, the shoes, I put them on and stood up, what a weird sensation they give you, walking on your toes but not able to really get balance of your heels as the narrow heel is unstable, we were not going to be doing moving shoots so all I had to do was get to the living room and sit down.

The camera is a digital so she happily took pictures not caring if they were good or not as she deleted the poor ones without a second thought. Slowly I started to understand her instructions and how I should stand, sit or lie so I looked less blokish and a more female model. After what seemed like hours she loaded them onto the computer while I made a drink, she clearly had deleted more as there were only a few left for me to see when I got a look at the results. There was one that looked something like I could be mistaken for a woman, the rest looked good if you were wanting pictures of a man looking like a woman shoots. But she was happy, it was a start, we had worked out how to pose, what positions looked good and maybe how to improve my overall look. She redid my make up using stronger colours and restarted. This time her instructions were easier to follow and I could anticipate what she wanted me to do and soon we were back on the computer looking through the mass of images downloaded. There was not a vast amount of good ones to choose from, but she kept a couple of dozen she would look at later to see if she could think of how to improve them. Then it dawned on me this was not going to be a one off, this was turning into a longer term project until she had her pictures of me looking female and convincing, maybe even sexy. When I expressed my doubts she would ever manage to get what she wanted, she flicked to one particular picture where I looked natural, feminine and surprisingly pretty, saying that if we can get that good after only one session surely we can get some great ones as she learns to use the camera and I learn more about posing.

We were getting hungry and when I suggested I would go and change she smiled sweetly and asked me not too, but asked me to help with the tea while still dressed. With a shrug of my shoulders I said ok and went to prepare the food. I was peeling the veg when I saw the flash, she was still at it, she told me to relax and just carry on she would click away at whatever looked hopeful, this continued until I was finally putting the food on the table and filling our wine glasses, all photographed of course. Over the meal she told me how much she had enjoyed the day and hoped I had liked the experience. I had found it interesting and different, certainly I had never spent my day off doing anything like it before and it was not unpleasant so agreed it was not a bad thing to do again. That got a good reaction from her as she clearly wanted to repeat the situation.

Her side of the story

I could not believe how I felt, it was so good to be in charge. It was like having a light come on in my head when I saw those pictures of men dressed as women, I had a look at him and thought 'Yes he would be alright' Then all I had to do was think how to get him to do it.

Quite easy really, he used to be such fun but lately he had been getting duller, he is assistant manager but gets passed over for manager, he wont move for a better job, and spends most of his free time watching TV, reading or surfing the internet. And I was not going that way, I had got on well at work and had taken on responsibilities and promotion easily, what I wanted was a little home fun and this I thought could be a nice project to amuse me and maybe put something in him.

When I suggested the nightdress he agreed with a little persuasion, then I did something I had never considered before, I took charge of the love making, and he let me, even seemed to enjoy it. I planned to have fun dressing him up the next day, but after he had submitted so easily I did start to think of how far I could push him to do what I wanted.

Me again
The week turned out to be pretty much like any other week, except she brought home a few fashion magazines and would flick through them stopping and pointing at a picture 'Do you think we could copy that one?' she was still keen on getting me to look good on camera. Something else I noticed was how she would ask me to make her drinks, change the TV channel to something she wanted when I was watching something she did not like. On Friday she asked me to wear the nightie again, and again she was on top. Same again on Saturday, but this time she had me kiss her down below telling me what to do until she came sitting on my face. This time I got no relief just a thank you cuddle before she fell asleep. I got up later to relieve myself.

Sunday, both off work and she has bought some more items for me to try on. A big sleeved blouse with a fitted body, and a soft flared skirt. So I was soon dressed and looking quite feminine by mid morning, then she started to give instructions on how to sit, walk, and hold myself, gesture with hands and many other little things that she said I needed to know so I could more easily pose as a woman for her pictures. I ate lunch as a woman, then the camera came out, she was trying new things with the camera as well as making me pose in a very unnatural way, well it felt like that to me. We had wine with lunch and opened another bottle during the afternoon. I posed all over the house, on the settee, on the stairs, at the computer, on the bed, at the mirror. Finally she had run out of ideas and memory, so while I made us a meal she downloaded and sorted the images into what she wanted to keep. This time we were more successful and had several good pictures she felt good enough to go on a website. I did question whether it was wise to show the world how I looked as a woman, her reply was that we had done this after seeing the trannie websites and saying we could do better, besides who would know it was me. After tea I had no choice but to agree as she posted the first set onto a myspace site she had created for this project.

The superior person
I could see this being so much fun, I started asking for things like a coffee and he did not do it immediately but after a smile he made it. I am already thinking of things I would like him to do that I am not keen on. Next week on his day off I think it would be nice to let him cook for me.

I have never been kissed down there before, fantastic, bit selfish just thinking of me but I was knackered when I finished and besides he has come many times and not bothered that I have not.

Back to me

On my day off I cooked on my own for the first time in ages, well rather I was told to cook something nice for when she got home, so I did. She said it was so nice I should cook more often, but then she left me to clean up as well telling me she was tired and I was rested from my day off.

The weekend was pretty much like the one before, nightie wearing, one sided sex, this time she sat while I knelt before her and licked her labia, she held my hands all the time, I really wanted to help myself but could not. Spent Sunday in the big sleeved blouse and a pair of incredibly tight trousers, she said I looked brilliant and took more pictures as I did the ironing and made us our evening meal. I tried to say that she must have plenty of pictures by now, she said she only had a few really good ones, besides we were having such fun with it, though I was beginning to think she was having more fun than me.

Again my day off was spent at home, I cooked tea, and cleaned the bathroom, but when she found some dirt she told me that I would have to do it all again the following evening, when I questioned this I got a very firm talk on how I will never do it right if I am not corrected. More in shock than anything I cleaned the bathroom again the following night.

Could not believe how he cleaned the bathroom without a fuss, then when I criticized him, he objected but complied after I used my not happy voice. I will get him doing it all soon. His meal was nice which I praised him for.

A month later I realised that my mid week day off was being taken up with housework, I did used to play about on the computer or watch tv before, but now I am cleaning all day and hoping she does not have a go at me when she gets home. I am never bored now though. I am also making her orgasm every time which is quite satisfying as I did not manage it that often before all this girlie stuff started. I got a look at the website and there are some very good pictures on there, even I doubt I am a man in some of them. A bit worrying is that she has been writing a blog for me, she describes me as a cross dresser looking to improve my looks and is making up stories to go with the shots she has taken at the weekends. One mid week entry says how good it is to be able to relax doing the housework and looking forward to a girlie weekend.

The weekend did follow the usual pattern, she had bought a mini skirt for me to try out, it barely covered the stockings and when I was not careful she would snap a picture of the dark tops which for some reason I felt was wrong for me to be showing.

He commented that I was making up things about him on the blog, I pointed out that compared to what some of the other bloggers were doing he was having a quiet life but I did mention I had a few ideas for clothes and venues that I hoped to arrange in a few weeks. He did ask for more details but I passed him off with a condescending 'Nothing for you to worry about, I will sort everything out for you' he did almost come back at me, but I asked him to make me a coffee and he just went away and did it, coming back rather meekly with the drink, when I said thank you, he asked 'anything else' in a timid voice. This was a major moment for me, he had given way to me without any real opposition.

I suggested that on his day off while he is cleaning he could wear a skirt etc, he did ask why, I said it would feel right looking female while doing housework, it would also help him with his practice for our Sunday activities, and lastly because I would like to come home and see him looking like the domestic goddess he had become. And bless him I did not mention it again, and was dressed in a plain A line skirt with a cream blouse plus all the other things I had taught him about like make up, jewelry, underwear and shoes when I came home. There was even a nice meal ready to be served when I sat down.


It was half way through my day off that I stopped to think why I was dressed like a woman cleaning the house when I was on my own. She had given a few reasons why she thought it would help with the Sundays, plus she would like me too, which was possibly the main reason for me, but for the first time since the idea was first started I actually felt comfortable sat with my cup of tea and arranging my skirt around my knees. She seemed pleased when she came home, I had chilled wine and a nice salad ready for her, she told me how nice I looked and how nice the meal was and all the worries I was wrong to be dressed like this blew away.

This routine continued for two more weeks, I would even change into something dressier before she came home. When I told her what I had done she congratulated me, she was very impressed with me. Then she told me I was ready for a new venue as we had pretty much exhausted home based pictures. Come Sunday I was up early and getting dressed as she said I had to be. To my horror she wanted to be up early so we could get out before the roads were busy. I borrowed a hooded coat and tried to control my nerves as I left the front door. She had plans which she told me about on the drive out of town, I was wearing my full flowing skirt and a loose top because she wanted to take pictures of me with the breeze blowing through the clothes as I posed on a hillside at a local beauty spot. It was chilly without a coat but she was very animated giving me instructions and taking pictures. While having a warm in the car I got a view of our efforts and they looked more alive than the indoor ones, when I said they were good, she agreed and said she had other places she fancied using as a scene now that this one had been a success. But for then she wanted to take some more shots of me posing with a big shawl which would flap in the breeze, giving a Bronte look to the shots.

Her plans could not wait till the following weekend, my day off was Thursday and as was expected she came home to find the house clean, a meal ready and me dressed as a woman. Over tea she commented how the weather was dry and maybe if she cleared up I could go and change into a mini dress then we could go and do another set of shoots. I thought about saying no, but she was clearly keen, why else would she clear up when she has not done so for months, so I decided it was not worth the effort of resistance. She had me posing like a hooker in seedy back streets and industrial areas, I felt very nervous being out in what was clearly a tarty look and worried what might happen if someone happened along, or worse the police saw me. We survived and were back indoors before it was late, which was good as we had work the next day.

I had so much fun taking him outside, he was terrified but did as I asked, he is even getting quite good at doing the feminine pose, when we were outside the factory and I asked him to look at the camera and imagine he was offering sex he did an excellent job of looking like a whore, I wish a car had driven past and slowed down. As it was, I only had our car for him to lean into the window looking like he was getting business. I can't wait to post them on the site.

The next costume she got me was a frilly maid’s outfit, complete with underskirts. I spent my Sunday doing housework while she took more pictures. I had not seen the site for a few weeks but could only imagine what pictures she was putting on there and what she was writing.

The maid outfit was a great suggestion from an admirer of the website, he did look very good in a domesticated sort of way, and I am sure the pictures will be appreciated by the admirers.

I have worked out why I have been having trouble getting to look at the myspace, she has put a password on it, when I asked her about it she said it was to stop anyone hacking in and changing things. 'Like who?' I asked 'Me?' she just smiled at me as I got up to clear the table and went to my kitchen. I did get to look at the site by finding it as a guest, the pictures of me in the country, on the streets and as a maid are all there. I look a real tart touting for business, one shot I even look like I am inviting men. The maid ones have captions like domestic goddess beneath them. On the blog she is writing how much I like feeling pretty and sexy, even asks if people have any ideas for what I might do next. I dread to see what will be the responses. Some are asking where I am doing business next time, one is asking if I will go and clean for him. I am quite shocked that people actually seem to enjoy looking at me like this, more so they want to meet me.

On the Sunday she suggested I wear a turquoise billowing sundress even though it is April and not warm, she gave me a shawl to wrap around my shoulders but up on the moors in the wind it was just another thing to flap about. She has bought a new wig, long chestnut hair, and it fixes very securely to my own hair. She was telling me how much she is still enjoying this project, I said I was pleased we were doing something together, and when she asked if I liked portraying a woman, I said it was interesting, different, but to the question is it enjoyable, I said sometimes.

That evening I came into the living room to see my Y fronts being burnt on the fire, I tried to rescue them but they were all damaged. I was kneeling in front of the fire as she came in and stood over me. 'Why?' I asked and went to stand up, she put a hand on my shoulder that might have looked affectionate but I was not sure. She told me that for the pictures to work better I need to feel more feminine, that I need to enjoy what women enjoy, and that for once in my life I could do something unconventional, I could wear knickers all the time. She said 'could' but it had more of a 'would' feel to the phrase.

He did look great if a little cold up on the hilltops this morning. I had to control myself this afternoon when I set up the disposal of his horrible unsightly underpants, to have him on his knees at my feet while I told him he would be wearing knickers all the time was brilliant, I managed to stop him getting up with ease, and when I had said my little piece about why he should do it he even looked down at the floor in a quite submissive manner, I nearly asked him to say thank you, but decided against it. I am going to have fun checking he is doing as he is told this week.

I had no choice really on Monday but to wear knickers, I was constantly aware of them under my work trousers, and then when I got home she ran a hand over my bum then asked me to show her which pair I was wearing. In undoing my trousers I felt a blush come over me, it was so embarrassing, but at least I had not bought some new underpants and changed, that would have been a difficult one to explain.

Brilliant, when I asked him to show me which knickers he was wearing he actually blushed the first time, by the end of the week when I asked he just lowered his head and undid his pants so I told him that he should start wearing the camisoles to go with the knickers, without questions he was wearing a white one the next work day. I think stockings full time will be next.

It was bad enough wearing knickers, but now she wants me wear full underwear, she says it will help with my understanding of what it is to be feminine, I am getting used to the materials now and she even got me to say how nice they feel against my skin.

That was two weeks ago, now she has bought me some training bras to wear at work, but on the Sunday she wanted to do some underwear shots and while I was trying my best she was not happy with my penis causing a bump in the knickers, she solved that with surgical tape and fastened it between my legs to give a neat flat front. I know they will be on the site by tomorrow, but the worst is I can’t get the tape off without it hurting, her solution was, leave it on then I will look far better in my tight fitting clothes. She wanted sex in the evening I could not offer her anything other than petting and oral even if she had wanted penetration, but unusually she stroked my erection, it was straining against the tape already, her attention made it painful, but I sensed her get wetter as she did it, finally she pushed me aside and used a dildo to satisfy herself while I watched helpless to do anything for her.

The idea of using tape to hide his bits was inspirational, it not only made him look far better for the lingerie shots I had in mind for the site, (can't wait for the reaction of the watchers) but come the evening he could only watch as I teased him and had a most fantastic orgasm, I am sure his watching and me knowing I had made him virtually impotent added to my pleasure. My other site, the one Gail suggested I do, where I blog about what I am doing to him, will get a good reaction from this latest incident. The knickers to full underwear saga got plenty of hits, even better than the compromising maid and whore shots. I think I shall enjoy letting him watch me come some more before trying anything else, besides he will have to get used to the pain of his taped up erection and no way of releasing the build up.

The website has a last posting with me in the almost nude shots, there is one of me hands across my chest covering a none existent bust, looking over my shoulder and you can just make out the thong in my arse, and besides the spike heels I was wearing nothing else. People are already commenting about how good I look and suggesting things I might like to do, some of them quite rude. But then she has written in the blog how I am feeling sexy and ready to try something new.

I have got him taped up permanently it seems, the tape hurts so much to peel off he is leaving it on until it comes off, then I get him to tape it again next time he is having a woman day. I bet he can't even pleasure himself when the tape is off. I told him to wear a black camisole under his white shirt to work, when he asked why I told him because he should and not to ask silly questions when he should know by now I am always correct. He complained it would show through, I replied so what, he said he would be embarrassed, I just said 'so' then when he was about to speak again I preempted him by telling him I could embarrass him far more if he does not wear it. He went to work in it, I went to work buzzing, I loved the way he buckled under with my unclear threats, and I wish I could be there to see how his colleagues react when they see the dark outline. One day I will do the same but with a bra.

Getting some great responses to both sites, the Yvette site (the one I started first and he knows about) is attracting plenty of compliments from other cross dressers, but the ones I like are the men who are sending pictures and suggestions of what he should do next or what they would like to do with him. The MyGirl site is getting some seriously domineering people coming on it, they suggest bondage and pain as the only way to get total control, seems I prefer the more subtle, mental torture of embarrassment and humiliation. It does seem to everyone that he should be going out en femme as they put it, at least until he gets used to it. I have another idea though to try first.

It was raining hard last Sunday so she told me her plans for going out to take some pictures were cancelled, but I was not to let the day go to waste, I should be her maid for the day. She had had a hard week and the website needed updating, so if I could be her maid that would be great, of course I would be expected to curtsey, call her ma'am and be
there at her beck and call. 'Look on it as training so we can get some great shots of a convincingly feminine maid' I nearly said 'why? am I not feminine enough' but remembered my last opposition had lead to me going to work in the black camisole with threats of worse if I did not wear it. I do like the silk camisoles but to have it almost visible was embarrassing, I am sure Mark from household goods noticed as he gave me an odd look.

So I wore the maid outfit, she spent the morning on the computer and calling me to fetch anything she could not reach, then at lunch I made a salad for both of us but when I went to sit down I was reprimanded with a comment about servants do not eat with there superiors. I had to just stand there waiting on her till she finished, before clearing up and being allowed to eat when I had time. The worst part of the day came later, the door bell rang, until then she had always answered it and I would go and hide upstairs, this time 'Yvette see who that is' I was about to disappear 'Yvette, you don't expect me to answer the door when I have a maid to do such things. Now see who it is' there was an edge to her voice that I was becoming more familiar with lately. I just swallowed hard and went to the door, a man introduced himself as Ryan her assistant at work. That was after he had run his eyes up and down me and given me a particularly letcherous smile. I invited him in and told her who it was. I showed him through, took his jacket as instructed then went to make them a drink being formally dismissed when I returned with the tray. After about an hour of listening to them talking and laughing she rang her little bell which was my signal to enter, Ryan was leaving and I should get his jacket. He left after she had given him a particularly friendly kiss in front of me. As the door shut she turned to me and praised me on a job well done, I was a perfect maid. Then she went on to explain that as far as Ryan was concerned her husband was no longer living with her and her new house mate enjoyed role playing as a maid, Ryan had actually thought I was a woman, on the plus side, at least he did not think I was a man.

My Sunday was great, at first I was disappointed with the weather, but having a plan B is always good. He was not keen I could tell on being my maid, but that is why I do this to make him do what I want. Anyway I was having fun being waited on and asserting my authority. When the door bell rang, I was so into being the lady and having the maid do things I never thought about answering the door until I saw him heading for the stairs, and then I thought wicked thoughts. He answered the door, took Ryan's coat and brought us afternoon tea, I made some excuse about a new house mate who enjoyed dressing up and how she had persuaded me to join in the role play, I believe he accepted it. He had come to ask advice about going for a promotion, we chatted and by the end found myself thinking 'If he was not my assistant I would seriously consider going out with him' maybe it was his confidence or his physique or maybe that my husband curtseyed and asked if there was anything else we needed when he had placed the tray on the table. Afterwards I was straight onto the MyGirl site to blog about it. What did surprise me on reflection was how he rose to the situation, a strange man at the door, yet he kept in the role of being female really well even staying with the maid part as well, all that training was paying off and I told him so as he served me my supper.

As much fun as the day had been I never felt he was under pressure from me directly, rather he was complying to stay on my good side, I wanted to see him squirm again, I insisted he wore a AA cup bra too work, the cups won't show but it could not be a neutral colour nor could he wear a camisole over it, when he dithered I gave him a red one and told him it was only going to have been for one day, but as he was being awkward it would be all week. He nearly said a ‘but’, thought better of it and put the bra on, I said good in a patronizing way, kissed his cheek and left for work.

There was more than Mark looking at me on that Monday and I could not think of a way of covering up the embarrassing item for a whole week. Tuesday I asked to be let off but she just asked if I wanted to extend the time beyond a week, if so keep on moaning. I stopped. Wednesday I had been so shamed my manager Paul put a hand on my shoulder and fingered the bra strap, I could have died, so when she suggested I could stop wearing them for that week if I went with her for a photo shoot on the evening of my next day off, I agreed without thinking. Goodness knows what the nieghbours must think seeing a woman walking out of our house, it was still light and people were about but I had to do it or face the bra at work again. I was in a sheath dress that showed everything right down to suspender clips it was so tight. I had no idea where she was taking me, from the dress I thought it would be another prostitute scene because we headed into the city. Once parked I had to walk in broad daylight along a street in front of a load of bars, it was before eight so she stopped for a drink in a nice smart bar, both drinks looked the same but I could taste the alcohol in mine and hoped she was sensible as she was driving, she then started to comment on the men walking past rating them one to ten on what she called hunk scale, and when one looked straight at me she reminded me to keep my knees together. I had no idea how many shots were in my drink but I could feel myself getting more relaxed, so when she told me it was time to move on I felt quite at ease thinking how good I looked as a woman, well she had kept on saying that men were only looking because I looked hot. I followed her into a little shop not knowing what it was until I was inside. It took me a few seconds to work it out, a sex shop primarily for gays. I hope she had asked permission because she got the camera out and started shooting, my instructions were to look around and at least appear interested in the merchandise, there was all sorts of stuff there, some I knew about, others a complete mystery. At the end she picked up a few items and promised to send the owner a good selection of the photos. It was not late when we got home, so she wanted to take some more pictures using the items she had bought. First was a ten inch dildo that she wanted me to lick and suck while looking at the camera, then possibly because I had had even more alcohol, I allowed her to set me up so I was aiming the thing at my arse. The last thing she had me do was insert what she called a butt plug, it was gelled and I was relaxed so it went in easily and after the evening I had just had it seemed easy to not ask. When she asked me to lick her labia it was soaking wet and only took a few touches for her to come. She even thanked me for a brilliant evening though I struggled to see what I had done.

That evening in the sex shop was out of this world, I had to get him triple vodkas to calm him down he was shaking so much, but he did look so sexy I am surprised none of the men chatted us up. I could see in his eyes the sex shop was totally new to him which made it even better, then the shots of him playing with the toy was so good, I am sure Franco will use some of my pictures in his publicity. The plug went in so easily and I was all prepared for a bit of resistance, maybe in the morning when sober he will object.

The morning was great, he walks with his bum cheeks clenched together making him mince a little, I wanted him to challenge me then I would force him wear a coloured bra again, but he just dressed and went to work, mincing as he went.

'Yvette is looking for a new toy' was the caption over the sex shop pictures and Yvette enjoying her new toy was the caption over the next set, I can't believe how wanton she has made me look in some of the pictures, I was only posing for her. It was only a couple of day ago and already people are commenting and inviting me to meet them. She says it is great fun seeing what reaction we get, she also suggested I reply to some of the contacts and find out if they are genuine, play them along she suggests. If I don't I know she will pose as me and make really suggestive comments, so maybe I should get in before she does, even though she will be supervising what I write it might be a little tamer than her own comments.

I wish I could think of a way of losing this butt plug, it is making me walk in a funny way that I am not sure looks that good or comfortable.

Ryan got promoted, I took him out for a drink after work to celebrate, he is really good fun, amusing, considerate and not to mention good looking. I let him think I am single and he has invited me out on the Friday night.

Friday was fantastic, Ryan took me to a nice bistro, then we walked by the river, and back to his house, we had some more wine and ended up kissing but did not go all the way, it is a first date after all.

My friends on MyGirl think the plug is a good move, but I must increase the size as he gets used to each one. They also thought the bra to work was inventive, maybe I should make him wear clearly female clothes. The Yvette site is attracting some good looking fans now, I have started writing back telling them of imaginary things Yvette has been doing with her toy, though one day I will post pictures of that thing inside his arse.

I came home from work on Saturday and the first thing she said was 'Good news, Ryan is coming round tomorrow and he likes the idea of my friend who likes playing at maids serving us a top meal. I told him you would be happy to do that' I was a little stunned, first she was home late Friday night, now I am to be her maid again.

In the morning I was getting dressed as I expected her to want me to dress when she tells me to stop, that is unless I want to go to Tesco in the maid outfit, stunned again, wear your tight trousers, low heels and a vest top so you do not stand out, you dress down for shopping. I had to sort out my recipe ingredients then we went to the supermarket and bought what I needed, she lingered a little too long at the cosmetic display, and then dropped a pack of nail tips in the trolley. This day was not being at all easy, then when we got in the car she insisted we glue the nails on straight away and paint them, then they can be drying on the way home. I then had to start the meal preparations, get changed into the maid costume, and run around after her whenever she rings her little bell, and all with long finger nails that impede my movements.

Ryan came late afternoon, I had been told to be on my best maid behavior, lots of curtseys, no eye contact my face should always be looking at his chest or lower, and besides polite 'Is that all' phrases I was not to speak, in fact I was not there except to serve. I got the message and demurely served my lady and her guest until dismissed to clear up. She called me into the living room to refill their wine glasses, but I am sure she just wanted me to see her in the arms of this Ryan while he showed her a video of his last rugby match. The other thing that stung me that weekend was that she moved me into the spare bedroom, based on the convention that maids do not generally sleep with their mistresses. I was dismissed soon after the wine incident and told they would not need me any more that evening, so I went to change and had a quick look at the website, she has put on the blog that I am enjoying my toy but want to find a hunk to do it properly, and someone has offered. I am horrified that it could be suggested I might want to do such a thing.

My best weekend ever. Ryan's date. Then moving my sissy out of my bed, followed by making him shop en femme, then maid for me in front of Ryan. And then someone has offered to fuck my sissy, and I am sure he has read the latest blog and responses. The MyGirl friends want to know if I will hire him out as a maid. Now there’s a possibility.

He is walking a little easier, so when I was retaping his bits out of sight, I suggested we remove his plug and try something different, he was so slow he did not realise something different was just a bigger size. This weekend I shall get some shots of him pushing his toy up there it should be wide enough by now.

I have just had a weird Sunday, I was asked, not told what I would like to do, I was already in a skirt and blouse by this time, and I said it would be nice to just go out round the shops or for a walk like we used to do, she said fine but as I went to change she pointed out it was Sunday and that was my girlie day. We ended up walking round the shops looking at the windows, being invited by her to try on clothes in the fashion shops that were open and then having a coffee at a pavement cafe. The weird thing was I relaxed, I hoped I looked the part as I did not want to be laughed at, but at the same time I did not care if I was read, I just found myself thinking I look female so I might as well act female. Then once home she asked if I would let her do another shoot, I agreed, we did things we had already done but with different outfits, slowly I became underdressed, then the toy came out and I was licking it and so on. Next thing I am propped up on my bed, with her taking pictures of the toy being rubbed against my arse, then she suggested I try pushing it inside, the plug was removed and replaced with the toy, she seemed delighted as it slid into me, what I did not expect was to find myself enjoying the sensations of having something inside me, I am afraid my face gave me away as she encouraged me to push it further in and then slide it in and out. I did not immediately notice that when she handed me the plug to refit it, the size had increased.

Had my date with Ryan, few drinks in his local then back to his place, I did not get home till the morning, my sissy is already dressed and had not noticed I have been out all night. Oh and Ryan was a real man in bed, my little sissy was no match in any respect.

I got Yvette to fuck himself on camera and I swear he enjoyed it, I also think he is finding being a woman easier, I can see I shall have to send him out more often now and challenge him a bit harder.

I was back to walking with that clenched bum manner, that new plug is not hurting but is uncomfortable. I looked on the Yvette site on my day off, it should not have surprised me to see pictures of me showing my arse with that thing inside it, but it was the comments she had written to go with the images, like 'So much fun' 'Not quite the real thing' 'Cant wait to get a real one in there'. I actually felt myself blush at the thought of people reading such lewd comments, what was more surprising was that there were replies telling me how much they liked the shots and even a couple offering the real thing.

She had insisted I do the shopping dressed on my next day off as well as the housework. Now a few weeks ago I would have freaked at the idea of going out dressed, but now I just made sure I looked good and suppressed the apprehension before setting of for the stores.

The next day at work was a hard one, my manager Jack called me into his office, he first asks if I am alright as he has noticed me walking awkwardly, I am, telling him it is nothing to worry about, then he puts a compassionate hand on my shoulder and I know he can feel the bra strap, he asks again and felt I had to say something, so I tell him my partner and myself are trying some new things out for fun. 'So you are wearing a bra for fun?' I had to say yes didn't I. 'Is that why you are mincing around all the time as well?' I admitted to that as well. 'Sometimes I catch a glimpse of you and think you are trying to look like a girl' I blushed 'Well I will take that as a yes. Ok here is what I want........you do your job well, keep it up.............if you want to be all effeminate, then that should be fine, but be warned there are comments and gossip going on about you...........last, if you need to talk, do come here I will listen and help if I can' With that I was dismissed as I could not think of anything to say but thank you. I told her about the incident when I got home, she seemed to think it was funny that I had been outed and rather ominously said well if people know you are a bit girlie what is to stop me from expressing my feminine side more openly. When I said I was expressing it enough, she rounded on me telling that what I thought did not matter, I would do as I was told or face certain consequences. And I just caved in terrified if I stood up to her I would end wearing a full female outfit to work.

This has been a great week for him, first off I have upped the outside exposure, I updated the Yvette site with his arse pics, some predictable replies, can't imagine how he must feel knowing men want to have him. Best of all his boss has worked it out, not publicly outed him but it seems everyone has been commenting, this has got him worried and I can see great potential for fun with this area, I had to crush his minor rebellion which always feels good. Got to decide what I will do to him next.

I had a week of relative calm, nothing new, just keep doing everything she wants me to do, dress up on my days off, keep house, go to work with only shirt, trousers and shoes off the male rack. She is obviously going out with this man Ryan, I feel like saying 'What about us' but somehow I can't find the strength to say anything or the confidence to think she wants me in that way anymore.

When I worked a Saturday and she was off I came home to find several bin bags in my room, as I looked inside and saw they were full of my clothes, she came up behind me 'Well you never wear any of that stuff anyway, so I have had a sort out, left your work wear which is the only male clothes you like to wear nowadays, so you can drop them at the charity collection tomorrow' I turned to look at her 'You could say thank you for doing this for you' all I could manage was a 'but'. Then she went on to explain how on the Sunday after I had been to the charity collection point I should go shopping as I had lots of space to fill, but I should find things that suit my new personality and image. That night she went out and I cried. I was totally unable to stop her doing these things to me.

It was hard but I did take the bags, then went to the shops with her, she insisted I hold things up and show her what they looked like, then she made me go and try a blouse and skirt on, I was mortified but relieved when I found the changing was in cubicles, they did not fit at all well, but she was on a mission and by mid afternoon I had in my hands two pairs of cargo pants for work, both size 10, and the knowledge that I would not be wearing my loose fit men’s trousers in the morning. I did go in to see Jack my boss when I had a moment to ask if they were alright, he said they were but it would only encourage the gossip, I looked at my feet as I acknowledged that would happen.

I nearly had him crying when I cleared his male stuff into bags, he was on the verge I could tell, but what a wimp, he can't even cry. Loved taking him shopping, unfortunately no one guessed his true sex which would have been great to see him embarrassed but he has got so good at this being a woman no one comments. His new trousers are lovely and snug around the arse, bet it gets reaction at his work.

She has included in my routine that I shall pluck at least three eye brow hairs out every day until she says stop, and I have to leave them for inspection. I am also to wear long nails on my days off and keep my toe nails painted all the time.

She wanted me to do a maid day for her, Ryan was coming over in the evening and she thought it would be nice if I cooked them a nice meal and served them. Apparently Ryan thinks it is fun having a maid wait on him. I did as I was told with plenty of subservient gestures. Eventually I was dismissed and left them in the living room where I knew they made love from the sounds coming from there. Worse was getting up in the morning and hearing him in the house, I had to hide until I was sure the coast was clear, no way did I want him to find out I was a man, and going about in my work clothes could easily give him the truth. I was late but got away without causing trouble, just apologised.

The MyGirl site friends want me to send him out to maid for them at parties, which is tempting, one thinks I should be using more dominant tactics like kneeling at my feet, not allowing him to speak, and being more severe with punishments when he makes the slightest error. Another thinks I could make him earn his keep as a whore. But the one I am going to follow is getting him to have sex with one of his admirers, and as luck would have it a new one has turned up and I am sure he is local which would be perfect as my sissy would then be fearful of meeting his 'lover' whenever he went out.

Ryan is just so good, it is like making up for lost time now I have found a proper man to fill my hole, I can't get enough of him, the stationary room this lunch time, was excellent with a bit of excitement due to the possibility of being caught.

She has gone out for the night again but has left me instructions that a friend is coming round, I am to wear my maid outfit, I am to serve him a nice meal and make sure he enjoys it, plus I am to do anything he asks of me. I had suspected she might want me to play at maid for someone of the site, just thought she might have been there.

Well that was a terrible evening, I got myself prepared for this evening of maid role play, the food was ready, I was ready, what I was not ready for was who the guest was. At eight I opened the door to Jack, I thought it a mistake, and was thinking as fast as I could, but he let me know he was the guest when he called me Yvette, clearly he knew why I was dressed like a maid, and invited himself in past my paralyzed self. Soon the door was shut and he told me that I could take his jacket and he looked forward to a most enjoyable evening. Still in shock and embarrassment, how could I face him on Monday, I served him the food, bobbed and curtseyed as I had been instructed, then he settled down in front of the tv to watch something he liked. I thought the ordeal was nearly over but he started to make comments which I soon realised were from an e mail conversation he had had, but not with me, in which I wanted him to show me what it is like to be with a man, and as I had said I was up for anything he was going to make sure he enjoyed himself. There had been plenty of arse patting and pinching prior, but now he told me kneel and play with his penis while he watched the tv, then he wanted me to suck it. I very nearly choked when he took my head in his hands and held it still while he pushed himself in and out until he came. I was horrified when he came and filled my mouth with semen. I wanted to just get away but as soon as he stopped he told me to get him a drink, I could not even get out to clean myself up as the bottle was in the room. Then things got worse, he told me he was stopping the night and that I should go and prepare the bed, when I came down to tell him it was ready he was disappointed that I was not ready for bed as well, I apologised and went to change, I came out of my room to find him on her bed and inviting me to join him. He kissed and cuddled a bit but without passion, then he ran a finger into my arse and found the plug, had me remove it then lie face down with my arse in the air while he pushed his way inside. I would have screamed if I had not bit the pillow, it was a relief when he came and wilted.

I had a great night with Ryan, I had to use jelly to stop me getting sore. Although reading the e mail from last nights guest that Yvette had looked after was wonderful reading. He praised me on my training of such a good maid, and after I replied asking for details He replied with every detail of how he had found Yvette's sex hole. I asked Yvette about the evening and when I got limited response read the mail out loud, he stood in front of me head bowed apologising for letting the man have him. I explained that if he is to know how a woman feels he has to know what it feels like to have a penis inside him and like most women just take it and appear grateful, if he got lucky he might enjoy it, maybe even orgasm. This got a beautiful look of terror on his face.

Monday I went into work feeling dreadful, I worked trying to imagine nothing had happened, then I got a message telling me Jack wanted to see me. I was thinking I could just resign, but when I was inside the office and the door closed behind me, he chatted clearly trying to relax me. He told me how he was single and his passion was cross dressers, and right up to arriving at my door had no idea it was me, but had been tempted to ask me about my dressing at our earlier meetings. He told me how much he had enjoyed himself and wanted to know if we could set up another night. I said I was not sure it was a good idea, but by the time I had got home there was an e mail from him that she had read and replied too, telling him I was keen for him to use me for anything he fancies, and Saturday night would be a long time of anticipation but well worth the wait. He came to me the next day at work put a hand on my bra straps and whispered 'Wish I could see what you are wearing right now' I was only too pleased that he could not.

There seemed to be no escape, she was setting up my next encounter with 'my' man, while 'my' man was making suggestive comments as he quietly came to see me over something and nothing. He even changed my shift so I finished early on Saturday. The journey home was a long one as he had caught me on the way out reminding me he was looking forward to meeting Yvette later. I got home to a stern reception, apparently there had been an e mail telling me to be in a better mood later or my secret might just slip out. She asked what it meant so I had no alternative but to explain that the man coming later was my boss, Jack. She thought this was exquisite and made it clear I was going to please him any way he wanted or else not only would she make my life harder but Jack could well do far worse. I dressed in a silver lycra dress, 4" sandals and my satin underwear. I was fully kitted out with glue on nails and breasts, and she gave my make up a close inspection, insisting I thin my eyebrows even more than they had already become. Last she told me to remove the plug and fill it with jelly. I was ready and it was only seven so had time to sit and consider how I had come to be in this position. I did not ponder long, Ryan turned up and after a rather long and intimate kiss with my wife they left for their own evening of pleasure. Jack turned up as they were leaving, she quickly realised who he was as she had meet him a couple of times, they passed a few pleasantries, he said that he hoped she would have a good night, she said she would, and that I had talked of nothing else but tonight so she knew he was going to have a great night.

Once inside he kissed me rather more passionately than I expected, and was rubbing his erection on my thigh. 'I have a table booked for later, but right now I would like you to have a little drink and relieve me of some tension, if you know what I mean' I knew only to well what he meant. I unzipped his fly and knelt before him. Job done he thanked me while I checked my make up in the mirror. He even told me how beautiful I was looking and could not wait to show me off to his mates later. The meal was a standard Italian, I remembered all my teaching and behaved like a good girlfriend, then he took me to a bar which I recognised as one of the gay ones she had taken me to in the past. It was here where he showed me off to his friends, who took delight in asking how he had managed to get such a gorgeous girl, they accused him of paying for an escort, but that stopped when he quietly told them I was a man, I could have died, but they were all in shock almost insisting I lift my dress to prove it was true. I could do nothing, he had his arm draped over my shoulders or around my waist in a very territorial manner. He did keep buying me drinks which meant as it got later I became more unsteady on my already difficult shoes and had to hold onto his arm for support. Eventually he took me back to his house and told me go upstairs and prepare myself for the evening’s finale. I knew what was coming and obeyed by finding the bedroom and removing my dress and shoes. Then as I pulled the sheets back found a white silk nightie, I undressed completely and slipped between the sheets in the silk nightie. He came in and smiled a letcherous grin and climbed in beside me. This time I lay on my back and he took it slower, he could see from my face whether he was hurting me and said he did not want to make me scream in pain only pleasure. His self control was excellent, but eventually he came inside me. It was now late and he was still wrapping his arms around me. I decided I might as well try to sleep and go home in the morning. Something I was to discover is called the walk of shame as you walk home in your evening out dress looking quite out of place in the morning.

That was a great Saturday night not just because Ryan was good, I got to go on top for the first time, he is not quite the same as Yvette was but I do wonder if he would be as cooperative as Yvette has been.

Yvette did the walk of shame, silver mini dresses do look so out of place at nine o'clock. We were having a coffee when Yvette came back, looked ok in a sort of 'in need of a good clean up' way. I asked if she would be a love and make us some breakfast, she just went straight to the kitchen and did it, then fetched it in on a tray, with a little bob and asked permission to get changed. I dismissed her and the next time we saw her she was in her maids outfit. Excellent, he did that change without prompting.

I read the website later and saw the posts from her male companion for the evening, nice to know he had a good night and that Yvette was such good company. I wrote back as Yvette telling him how much fun the night had been and was looking forward to seeing him at work on Monday, and asked if he wanted to arrange for another date. I then went to his room and removed his work trousers, replacing them with size 10 women's work trousers we had bought him.

Monday was another nightmare, first I could not find my work trousers but when I saw the new women's pair I knew that was going to be my only choice, I also looked a sight in the mirror as my eye brows were now clearly a fine line over my eyes, not even a hint of masculinity there. In work Jack complimented me on how good my arse looked in the new pants and saying he would be in touch when he has thought where to go for our next date. As for the rest of the staff I am feeling more and more isolated, either I am so ashamed or nervous about the way I look, or they are keeping their distance, but I hardly speak to anyone except for purely work related things. Sometimes people say things about how I look, today Jane told me the trousers were nice but I could not tell if she was being nice and complimenting me or being horrid and teasing me. In a way I looked forward to my day off and the dubious pleasure of wearing a skirt.

Saturday evening found me dressed as Yvette again and waiting for Jack to pick up his date, we were going to the pictures and I was in a cream blouse and brown pleated skirt, quite modest I hoped. He looked disappointed and told me to go and change into something more appealing to him and not me. I returned having changed the skirt for a green mid thigh skirt which just covered the stocking tops. This got his full approval and we left for the cinema, but not before he pointed out how my inappropriate choice of clothing had deprived him of a blow job, he said I could make up for it later. Which could mean many things but all would involve sex.

I was getting bored with Yvette now, I had taken all the pictures I could think of, short of public shaming which might come back badly on me, I could think of nothing to increase my power over the sissy. I had achieved more than I had expected and created a totally subservient, totally convincing she male who was not only embarrassed about how he looked but simply accepted any changes I made to that look. The best was when Jack made a date and Yvette was dressed to kill, he looked beautiful and though I knew he was acting did appear to be enjoying himself even to the point of publicly kissing without Jack forcing himself on Yvette. It was something about the way he seemed to initiate the kiss that looked so convincing.

I have had 2 months of nothing new to add to the website, nor change in my sissy's appearance, his own hair is getting long enough to be styled and maybe I could change his shirts for blouses with Jack's assistance, maybe he could wear some make up to work, but quite frankly I am bored with this now.

My nightmare continued on a daily basis from then on, at home I had her treating me like an object, do this, do that, I want a maid today, and I was expected to do it, and I always did. At work I felt more alienated by the rest of the staff, Jack made it clear he quite liked the feminine style I was arriving at work with and told me to maintain it, even making suggestions of his own, but not with the menace I got at home. My 'dates' were mostly with Jack, but there were others she set up off the website, becoming almost normal. Finish work, home, change, date arrives, go out, have sex, come home. Very predictable.

Then Jack suggests a change to the routine, he fancies a maid going round to his house once a week and giving his house a clean. He set this up via e mail through the website and she just agreed to it as long as I still kept our house clean as well. Jack rearranged my shifts, he said to help me, but I reckon to please his plans really. I would be finished mid afternoon on a Friday and Saturday which allowed me time to get changed if he wanted a date, and the day after my mid week off day would be a late start which I later found out meant I could spend the day at his house cleaning, then spend the night there and have time to clean myself up before work. So considerate.

My first week as his maid I turned up with a key and let myself in, changed out of my hipster jeans and top into the maid dress and made a start on the cleaning. By late afternoon I was pretty much done and had prepared the food he had left for the evening meal. He loved the fact he could just come in, instruct me to get him a drink, fetch whatever he wanted and serve his meal for him, and then when he wanted just take me sexually. In the morning he told me he had really enjoyed having me around and would like to make my maid visit a regular thing. She said it was a good idea and why did I not go from work the day before as well and spend two nights there. Jack was all for this and made sure I was set up when I went to work the day before my next day off. I had to get to his house, become Yvette, cook a meal and have sex, the next day clean and do anything else he wanted, before going to work the following day from his house.

I was beginning to like Jack more as the weeks passed, he was kinder than my wife though he did like to do what he called training. As a maid he would at times have me stand completely still for ten, fifteen minutes, sometimes longer, the other one he insisted on was that I sit correctly, which meant on the edge of a chair with my back straight, hands in lap, feet tucked beneath me. Early on I discovered he did not use idle threats, if he said I should do something and I did not, I would pay for it. This could be a smack, being told to wear something feminine to work, not being allowed to eat, or being forced to stand by fastening me to a hook on the wall, preventing me from sitting down, and having to stand in my highest heels, then he would go out for a long walk. By the time he got back my feet, calves and back would be killing me because of the high spike heels he always insisted I wear. As he released me he asked if I would do as I was told, off course I said yes, anything for relief.

To my utter shock I soon found myself sitting correctly at work, and when I lifted anything I did it like a girl, crouching down rather than bending at the hips, not wishing to show non existent knickers. What was even worse when I slouched back in the chair it felt uncomfortable and wrong.

Another shock was to realise half way to work that I had used lip gloss instead of a chap stick for my dry lips in the morning, and it would not easily clean off, she always insisted I use long lasting lipsticks that will survive a kiss. When Jack noticed he said it looked good and that I should continue to wear it. Meaning not just the rest of that day either.

But the biggest shock came after a Saturday night out, Jack had taken me out to a nice restaurant, I had been allowed to wear feminine instead of sexy that evening, and when we got back to his place found myself very relaxed in his arms. When he got me into bed he took it really slow and seemed to be more considerate than usual, even asking when I last had an orgasm, sadly with my penis taped out of the way it had been a long time I admitted. That night he made me experience a new sensation, his penetrations touched something inside me and stimulated a cascade of tingling and relief that was totally new to me. After I had stopped panting and he had withdrawn from my hole, he said to me 'Tonight we made you into a woman, did you like it?' and still coming down from the high I said yes without thinking. This was quite a revelation and a dramatic new turn in my expectations of what this role was doing to me, plus a more positive attitude towards my situation.

I can't make up my mind whether I like having Yvette out of the house several nights a week, I get some time to myself, but I miss having him make the tea and things. I also had to take a double look last night, he was sat as he seems to recently, all prim and proper sat upright on the edge of the seat, but what really took my attention was he had been to work and he had lip gloss on. When I challenged him about it, he admitted that it was lip gloss and explained the story behind it, saying that Jack liked it so he had continued, when I asked what else Jack liked for some reason he blushed, I then asked if he was getting to enjoy being the woman, his silence spoke for volumes, before this moment I was sure he would have quietly said no which was part of the fun in making him do it. I almost told him he must wear mascara to work but felt no buzz in the idea, he might actually want me to tell him to do this, and where is the joy in him not squirming.

That week he stopped at Jack's for his usual mid week maid time, but he also stopped Friday night and did not come back till Sunday night, when I asked what he had been doing he said Jack had kept him too busy to come home.

Not only am I getting bored, there is little fun in his situation, and added to that I am losing my position as alpha, to Jack.

Jack has been so nice since I had that orgasm, he still likes me to dress for him but does not say anything if I wear something to please myself, cleaning is so much easier in jeans, mini skirts are not right when shopping for groceries, but a night out at a club is definitely his choice, I even encourage him to choose by parading before him in several choices, then sucking him when he has decided, this game seems to be a hit with him.

Last week it felt like I was at his house all the time, I was his mid week maid, then when we went out on Friday I went to work from his house, then spent the Saturday evening at his house doing what he called training, which mostly involved me being dressed in sexy underwear and heels, then running around after him or sitting at his feet while he stroked my head, followed by his taking me shopping on the Sunday for new underwear, nightwear and heels, which he asked me to try on for him to have a look at, then took me to bed before I went home late Sunday evening only because I needed clean clothes for work on the Monday.

It was a Thursday evening, I remember it well, Yvette had cooked a nice carbonara, the door bell rang and she went to answer it, there was unexpectedly some chatting then the door shut and she brought Jack through, she bobbed in front of me saying 'Ma'am, Mr Speding to see you' I waved Jack to take a seat while I finished my meal telling Yvette to serve Jack with some wine after he refused a serving of pasta, it would have been Yvette's later when I had finished but I was happy to appear generous with his food. After some polite chat he got to the reason for his visit. He wanted to know if Yvette was free to leave or would there be any conditions attached if he left. I was a little surprised by this so questioned a little, turns out he has a promotion some 100 miles away, he will be taking the job but wants to know if he can take Yvette with him, out the corner of my eye I could see the sissy itching to say something but Jack gave a look that made him stand still and bow his head slightly so he looked completely demure as he clasped his hands in front of him, all the fidgeting gone and eagerness to say something suppressed. We then started with what I would have called at work, negotiations, but over a glass of wine seemed more like discussing selling a car to a mate.

I did not let him know I was tired of Yvette but quietly liked this new turn of events, I said my main concern was that I would need to take on a house cleaner, and that I would lose a good cook. Jack offered me a few thousand pounds cash and he would pay for the divorce I told him I wanted, the fact we were married took Jack a little by surprise but a quick look at my husband reminded this man that there was little if anything left of my marital partner.

He wrote me a cheque as part payment and told me he was moving that weekend as he started work on the Monday at his new job. Yvette's notice had already been submitted and accepted, so would need to pack and be ready for his picking Yvette up Friday evening, all a bit quick I said but I was looking at a nice cheque, and a rather pale but silent, soon to be ex husband.

Jack left, Yvette showing him out, when he came back I told him how he should be grateful someone wants him, and flattered they are prepared to pay for him. I swear I saw a tear in his eye, maybe he still felt something for me, unfortunately I felt nothing but contempt for him now as he stood there head bowed and no fight in him. My last words to him were that he should clean up then go and pack everything, and to leave his room spotless when he left, if I found anything after he had gone I would not send it on, I would just bin it.

As a last chance to exercise my power over him I stayed off Friday morning so I could make sure he only took suitable Yvette clothes, I had trained him to be feminine so he was not leaving my care with anything he might consider even close to masculine.

Friday evening I got home just before five, to see the final step in his female life with me, and as it turned out a rather sweet moment where Jack gave me cash and we I signed over my claim on Yvette the maid. Well I found it sweet, I doubt the sissy did, but I was unconcerned about his feelings.

When they had gone and I was enjoying the quiet of the house, I noticed on the table was an envelop, inside a note and his wedding ring. His last and infrequent act of rebellion the note said 'This is the shackle that held me to you, it no longer means anything.' but he had signed it Yvette, then I noticed a bin bag by the door, a quick look revealed it was his male clothes, just work shirts really, plus the other items I had deemed unsuitable, but still significant. I smiled to myself I had achieved my goal of creating a completely femininised man who did not want to be seen as a man but preferred to be a girl.

This is the first time I have had chance to write anything down. Last Thursday I was doing my usual evening routine, cook for her, serve it and wait till she had finished before enjoying my meal before doing some feminine treatment to myself, then bed after making sure she has all she needs. This Thursday was normal to start, she was eating when the door bell rang, I opened it to find Jack stood there, I asked if he had the wrong day, he said it was Thursday but he had not come to see me, this was business that needed sorting with the lady of the house. I then realised my place and took him through and introduced him to her as she had taught me. I stood to the side and waited for my next command. They sat drinking wine being polite to start with, then Jack came out with it, he was leaving the area and wanted to take me with him, but I was not being included in this conversation, as they discussed my future I wanted to ask if I had an opinion but Jack gave me a look that meant 'don't you dare move' he had used it when he was 'training' me to stand dutifully beside him while he thought what task he wanted doing next, and this time as every time before I lowered my eyes and stood upright and still, my obedient maid stance. From this position I heard them negotiate a price for me as though I were an object, a piece of meat. He eventually agreed to pay her for a cleaner, and when she suggested he pay for the divorce costs he took a quick look at me, smiled and agreed. I had been sold and without a say in it. He then explained the timetable, I was to have everything ready for him collecting me at six the next day, he had already sorted out my resignation from work, so I was to be his personal maid it seemed and I had to just accept it. Funnily enough by the end of the day I was happy to be going, she made it clear that I was a joke to her and Jack was welcome to me, she wanted a man not a sissy, but she still made me clear up and before I could go to bed I had to make her supper, prepare her bed, get her clothes out for the next day and sort out her dirty clothes from the day.

I spent the night wanting to get my own back on her for what she had done to me, but the best I could do was write a note telling her my wedding ring had been a shackle.

The next morning I was surprised to find that she was not going to work till later, I had to make her breakfast, then she supervised my packing, clearly any male clothes were separated and for the bin, but she also picked out the more modest items of female clothing that she considered androgynous or in some way unsuitable for my new role, such as flat shoes, leaving me with only heels which she said would be more appropriate in my new position as live in maid and sex object.

He came at five and was clearly more relaxed than the night before, I was in a neat suit and heels, he kissed me this time when he came in the door, 'Looking forward to this?' he asked 'yes' I replied. Then the most humiliating thing ever to happen occurred. Jack took out a wad of notes and handed them over to her. Then they both signed an agreement which I managed to get a quick read of. Briefly it said that she had no claims over me from that date, and that Jack had complete control and could do whatever he wanted with me or to me, and I did not even get a say in this, sign anything or agree to any of it, but like the night before I stood quietly to one side not prepared to rebel. Deep inside I knew that even if I wanted to change things, I did not have the inner strength to do anything other than what I was told to do, I was his to do with as he pleased.

He then took my bags and loaded them in the car, a curtain across the road twitched as it often did, and for the last time wondered what they must be thinking of the goings on at number 32, I waved knowing they were watching. 'Right I have still got things to do locally, my house is packed up, so while I am running around I have made an appointment for you, I will not accept any of this being a part time woman, you are going to be restyled to be my Yvette' I looked at him 'I expect you to thank me for it later' all I could manage was an 'oh'. He continued 'Women like to be pampered, and you are now my woman so you going to be pampered, enjoy it!' Without knowing but guessing what was coming he dropped me at the door of Women Only and told me to just give his name when asked for a booking reference. Five minutes later I was at the back of the shop having my wig removed and my true identity revealed. This was no ordinary salon, I was reassured I was not their first she male and I would not be the last. First my hair was washed, conditioned, trimmed, coloured, styled and set into a short out flick bob cut. My nails were sculpted as they called it, into 10mm talons which were painted a deep pink along with my toes. My eyelashes were tinted dark brown, along with my now neat eyebrows. Finally they redid my make up using top quality cosmetics which they told me would not rub off easily, and the lip cream would help to swell the lips making them plumper. Finally they told me Jack had pretty much given them a free reign over what they did but he had insisted on three piercing, I expected my ears but when they inserted a stud in my nose, then another in my navel I had no idea where the last would go, that was until they asked me to stick my tongue out, in anticipation of the pain I gripped the chair arms, it was painful and immediately rendered me unable to speak, I must have looked frightened but they reassured me with painkillers, and then adviced that a stud there will make any man do anything for me if used correctly.

Jack turned up on time and gave me a kiss which made me flinch, which made him smile, 'You had it done then, it will be great when the swelling goes down' I mumbled a yes and got into the car.

The 100 mile drive to his new home was a quiet one, it was late and I could not speak easily just letting the miles drift past. Our first night was in a hotel, the removal men would arrive the next day and my job was to make sure everything was put in the right place and to start unpacking, Jack was going to work, making it clear from the start that the house was my domain.

It took almost a week before I had unpacked all the boxes and got everything in place and sorted, by which time my tongue had recovered from its injury. It was the day that I realised he had not had sex with me since we had moved and was thinking it unusual, but on reflection this was deliberate, as later that day I came over quite funny, Jack said he was taking me to the doctors when I mentioned it, but then the next thing I knew I was in a private hospital room with bandages around my chest, a sore neck, sore face and sore heels, my whole body felt as if it had been pummeled really. The reason for these bandages did not take me long to work out, I had had breast implants along with what I guessed to be other procedures to create his female image for me. Sure enough, my adams apple had been shaved, any remaining beard had been removed, when the bandages came off I had a generous chest I was told should be at least a D cup, liposuction had slimmed my waist, and filled my bum, the soreness in my heels was caused by the shortening of my achilles which would mean I would find heels more comfortable than flats. If I ever wanted to go back I would have a real challenge on my hands, but I still had my penis. One night a few weeks later after I had been practicing what the tongue stud could do, I asked him about this. He told me that to have removed it would have made me a woman and he wanted a she male, and that if I wanted to use it then that was fine but only on my own, I was his exclusively. He also told me I could choose whether I tucked it or not, maybe when out and about I would want to keep that hidden from view, but in private he might even like to see a bump in the front of a tight mini skirt, and if we ever went to a gay night out my male vestige being visible could be quite attractive he felt, and intriguing to any one who observed that I was sporting boobs and a prick.

Jack was not to demanding when I first got home from hospital, I rested a lot but would have his meal ready for when he came home every night. Then as I got stronger and got the house clean again, and myself back to the feminine image he desired. So I started to work out what I could do with my new body, image and role. I could not see myself as a man anymore, even if I could stand to pee, buying my new DD bras made sure I was constantly aware of my new body. I would walk around the house of a morning barefoot but I still found myself keeping my heels off the floor and walking on my toes so I would almost see heels as a relief. That was a clever plan on Jack's part I often thought as he does like women in heels. He also gave me housekeeping and an allowance, at first I planned on saving as much as possible so I could one day use the cash to escape in some way, but as the savings grew things changed, I would see a new fashion and find myself trying on a different style of skirt or top, then thinking it will keep him happy and not suspecting if I buy new clothes, but it was when I started buying for the house that I began to recognise that I would not be leaving any time soon, first some curtains, then paint and when he offered to buy new furniture and I choose a real chintzy style, he let me know that he had no idea how anyone could ever consider me a man. I shocked myself by being inwardly pleased with this comment and made sure he fucked me well that night so I could enjoy being his woman.

One year on from the day I was bought by Jack and I can admit to it now, I enjoy being seen as a woman, I enjoy being Jack's partner most of the time, I like being a housewife/ homemaker, I look forward to romantic evenings, I can sometimes yearn to have Jack inside me so much I can think of nothing else.

There have obviously been costs to pay both in money and the lose of the person I was to achieve this, my previous owner (because that is how I see myself now after cash was paid for me) clearly had a big part in my initial transition, but Jack has taken it further and reinforced the role he wants for me onto my personality. Usually he has done this with a carrot, for example, he wants me to look sexy but classically stylish when we meet some work colleagues, he flatters me with a salon and new clothes making me feel a million dollars. But at other times he can be harsh, if his meal is not perfect, or I am not responding to his sexual advances how he wants, maybe I just wear the wrong outfit, whatever the cause, the punishment can vary, being easy or difficult.

Once when I wore what he thought inappropriate he decided I should walk through a busy shopping precinct in lycra trousers with my penis up front, my feet teetering on the highest heels and my chest stretching the tightest top. I dared not look at anyone fearing that every laugh was at me. This woman has a most obvious male bump. I was so embarrassed by the time I was allowed back into the car and could leave.

One time when he thought I was not responding to his advances well enough, deciding I needed time to enjoy sex more. So he tied me to the bed and took me from behind. Then left me there to consider my position with him, I did plenty of considering while a vibrator buzzed away inside me. He came back later for another screw to find me exhausted, but happy to let him have me and give me a rest from the mechanical stimulant.

One of the most humiliating things he does and without cause from me, is to go out of an evening to a gay bar he likes, making me dress in my most revealing outfit, with my male bits causing a bump, then he will put a collar round my neck and attach a lead so he can walk into the bar with me dutifully following him, sometimes he even takes handcuffs and secures me to a wall while he goes off with one of his friends.

These events have been rare and mostly I am allowed to dress like any normal woman might who is looking after the home, maybe a bit more dressed up than most, but that is my choice and definitely nothing outrageous in the daytime, I save that for the night time.

It is a year since I signed away my marriage partner, I was so smug with myself then about what I had done to him. Now I wish I could turn the clock back a few years. Ryan was good but I started to hanker after that control I had had over Yvette, he let me ride him occasionally, he would even wear knickers for me, and I was getting some way with the simple tasks I did not like doing. I am not sure how he found out about Yvette, but when I asked him to wear knickers a fortnight ago, he asked if this was why my husband had left. Anyway as the topic developed, it was clear he knew far more about Yvette and my marriage, and rather than sex that evening, he became my ex.

I was rather stunned by events, Yvette had been uncovered, and I had lost my lover. Worse was to come, Ryan did not gossip but when it became common knowledge that we had split up, some bits slipped out and though no one ever knew the full story, I was branded a domineering bitch. It damaged my work relationships, ruined any chance with any men at work, and pretty much isolated me.

So for now I have to do all my own housework, and tip toe around at work careful not to get some snide comment.

I think I need a new start, and try to learn from this, but it was such fun creating Yvette, I fancy having another go if I can find the right man.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

PC Images

The story started off very good and held my interest up to a point. In fact, I was really enjoying the story until the humiliation became part of the story. Somehow, humiliation of a cross dresser doesn't make me feel comfortable. Although I tried to push on through the story, I finally gave up reading. It has nothing to do with your writing, just my personal feelings. I sincerely hope that you continue writing, and are inspired to write other stories like this one, only without humiliation as part of the plot. Again, your writing is very good, it's just that what I like or dislike is different.

No Vote, sorry

Unlike previous commentator, I did finish it, but only because i always try to finish what I start. I agree with their comment, it did start of ok, but when the wife started to humiliate her victim it was a turn-off. The story left me with a sinking feeling and slightly sick. That is not to say it was ineffective - just that I dislike being affected that way.

I think there was in the middle of one of the husband's account, a wife's comment that was not in itallic. You might like to check that.

Briar

Briar

I Liked The Presentation of Both Views

I read this story because I've really liked some of your other stories and I wanted to see how you handled fem/dom; although, like many others on this site, I'm not a big fan of fem/dom. I like the way you presented both views of the story, and that the wife did end up a loser (ostracized at work and alone), but unfortunately didn't seem to learn anything.