Give me the keys!

Printer-friendly version

Give me the keys!

Fiction by Johnny Cumlately.

Bev's face was like thunder and her voice hard. "Give me the keys." Tom stood before her in the bedroom like a frightened rabbit, clad only in a bra filled out with tissues and matching panties which scarcely covered his chastity belt. She held out her hand. "Give me the keys!" she said again.

"I can't," Tom stammered "they're in the car."

"Then get them." Adding "Go just as you are" as Tom reached for a dressing gown. "And no shoes, either!" as he bent down to put on some slippers.

Unfortunately, Tom's car was parked in the road instead of in his drive beside the house and he was only too aware that the security lights would come on as soon as he left the front door. Elms Close, where he lived in number 10, was a small development of modern detached houses in a cul-de-sac where everyone knew everyone else. The sharp stones on the driveway would be painful underfoot so he must tread slowly in full view of any neighbours who might be looking.

Bev had known for a long time about Tom's chastity belt. In fact, they had occasionally used it as a sex game. Bev claimed that she preferred Tom's tongue to his cock and Tom delighted in Bev's teasing and the frustration of lack of satisfaction. Until that evening, however, Bev had not known of Tom's long-standing passion for cross-dressing. She had had a theatre date with Lil, their next door neighbour, but had returned unexpectedly early because the theatre had suffered a power failure and the performance was abandoned after the first act.

Tom managed to retrieve the keys from his car, just hoping that he had not been seen. He handed them to Bev who was still obviously angry. "You're not getting these back any time soon. At least you have not borrowed any of my lingerie so I presume you have a collection hidden away somewhere. You had better show me."

She was right, of course, and Tom knew he had to come clean. He took her down into the basement behind the garage where there was a lot of bricabrac and retrieved an old suitcase which he carried up to the bedroom. Soon the bed was covered with all his treasured clothes. Apart from several bra and pantie sets, there were tights, a couple of pairs of shoes and a couple of skirts and tops. "So this is what you get up to when I'm out. You had better put a skirt and top on to look half decent while we have a good long talk. No wigs or make up?" Tom shook his head. "We'll attend to that in good time."

A little later, they were down in the sitting room. "Right! Tell me all about it from the beginning." With occasional prompting, Tom told Bev how he had had the urge to dress in girls' clothes since he was a teenager and used to "borrow" his sister's things. This was the first time he had ever talked to anyone about his love of cross dressing and once started, he poured out his feelings and became very emotional. Gradually, Bev's initial anger had abated and her attitude had changed to one of sympathy as she listened patiently. Eventually she wondered whether, far from loosing her husband, she might be gaining a girl friend.

At bedtime, rather than banishing him to the spare room, she handed him one of her night-dresses and they slept curled up in bed together.

Next morning, they were having breakfast when the phone rang. Bev answered it.

"Hello. Oh, it's you, Lil. .............. Yes, I wondered whether you might have seen him. I was angry as hell, but I've calmed down now." They continued to talk for a couple of minutes and finally Bev said "You'd better come round and we'll have a chat with him."

Tom, fearing potential embarrassment, made to return upstairs, but Bev stopped him.

"You may not know this, but Lil's "ex" had the same problem as you and she can give us both a lot of help."

Lil came bustling in. "Hi! Bev! Hi! er.... What's your new name?" Tom shook his head. "You must have a name for when you want to be your other self."

"How about Lucy?" said Bev. "It's a lovely feminine name. I think we'll call her Lucy." Lil and Bev continued to chat for a few moments while Lucy considered her new name. It was clear to him/her that Lil was going to take charge.

"The first priority is to get you a complete makeover. There will be no half measures. When you're Tom you're Tom but when you feel the need to be Lucy, then you must be completely confident and convincing and prepared to face the world. No skulking around behind closed doors only partly dressed. Bev, may I use your phone?"

"Is that Auntie Doris? You remember what you were able to do for my Ray? Well my neighbour has a similar situation. Can I bring them round this morning? 11 o'clock? Yes, that's fine. By the way, her name is Lucy. See you then."

"Everyone calls her Auntie Doris, but she's really Doris Walker and has a discreet business she calls 'TV Facilities'. The uninitiated think it's something to do with television! But first, we have to make sure you're ready for Auntie Doris to work on you. You need to be hairless from the neck down, so off you go to the shower and Bev and I will come and do the necessary."

The "necessary" proved to be a liberal application of Nair which left Tom's body a clean as a new-born baby. Only the part covered by his chastity belt, which had a frontal shield covering his bits, was spared - which was just as well as Tom didn't want to be completely nude in front of Lil.

Lil insisted Lucy dressed in the skirt and top and she felt very self-conscious in the back of the car as Lil drove them across town and stopped outside a small house in a side street. Auntie Doris was a large lady of about 60.

"Hello Doris. This is Lucy and Bev."

"Hello, Lucy. Nice to meet you. And you too, Bev. I can see I've plenty of work to do! Come on in and tell me all about yourself, then we can decide what sort of person you want to be. And in the meantime I've got to give you a much more feminine outline - and that means some foundation garments." Doris had been a professional corsetiere and clearly knew exactly how to transform Lucy. First she changed the tissues for some very realistic stick-on breasts which she also held in place with a plain white long-line bra. Then a firm control panty girdle with some extra padding around the hips which nicely camouflaged the chastity belt.

For an hour or so, Doris worked on Lucy. She chose a suitable wig - straight brown hair down to her shoulders. Then added make up - foundation, eye shadow, eye brows, powder, lipstick. Lucy looked in the mirror and saw a strange girl she could hardly recognise but loved the feeling that it was actually her own face and girlish body. She could not help shedding a tear as it released a huge lump of emotion. Fortunately, Doris had seen this happen with other clients and was ready with a tissue and quickly repaired her make up.

Lucy put her skirt and top back on as both Bev and Lil looked on approvingly and announced that it was time for lunch before going shopping. With Doris the four of them adjourned to a local restaurant.

After seeing herself in the mirror, Lucy was now much more confident of her transformation, her main worry being that her voice might give her away. She ate her light lunch in a very ladylike manner and Doris gave her as big hug when she left them afterwards, promising to keep in touch.

Shopping with both Bev and Lil proved to be a delightful new experience, particularly with Lucy's new confidence. They came home with the first clothes Lucy had ever been able to choose and, in some cases, try on in shops. All her previous purchases had been by mail order or on the internet. Her new items included a couple of dresses, another skirt and top, a pair of trousers with a side zip, a lovely silk night dress and makeup. Back home, they had another trying on session before Lil went back to her house leaving Bev and Lucy to have a long discussion about Lucy's future.

Bev laid down the rules. "Firstly, don't forget that I have your keys now. There will be no dressing up unless I am at home and when you are dressed you must be prepared to go out with me anywhere I choose. I will make sure that you are 100% presentable. How often I let you dress will also be up to me. It might be once a week or once a month or even for a whole holiday. I will keep you locked in your chastity belt 24/7 except for necessary hygiene or exceptionally if I want to use your cock. Otherwise, you will keep me sexually entertained in any way I wish. Is all that understood?"

Lucy nodded.

"Tomorrow, Lil has suggested that you should play tennis with her at her club. That should be an interesting experience for you. She knows Tom likes an occasional game. She will lend you an appropriate skirt. Just remember that you are now female. No shouting. And use the ladies changing rooms. I will come to watch."

Fortunately, Lil's club was some distance away and Lucy was unlikely to be recognised by other members. Nevertheless Lil had obviously let it be known that she expected to have a game with her visitor and there were several spectators. Lil's grey skirt was very short and pleated and Bev told her afterwards that her white pantie girdle was very visible with almost every stroke. Ironically, Tom's main interest in watching women's tennis was the glimpses of underwear. It was just as well that Lucy was more concerned at the time about her wig and makeup and that she was conscious of the weight of her "breasts" even though they were well supported by her bra. It was not surprising that she could not concentrate as well as usual and lost 6-1, 6-3.

Back home, Lucy noticed that Bev and Lil seemed to be planning something as Bev disappeared to Lil's house for quite a time. Later she announced to Lucy "We think that Tom should go to work tomorrow as usual. You will, of course, still be locked in your chastity belt and wear suitable panties but otherwise you will dress as normal. Each evening you may revert to being Lucy and you will always wear a night dress in bed. Then next weekend, Lucy and I will be going on a weekend break to a nice country hotel, so you have something else to look forward to."

Lucy might have been a little less excited by the idea if she had known exactly what had been planned. Tom arranged to leave work early on Friday and to take the following Monday off. He found work difficult that week but if his colleagues noticed the subtle changes in his hair and eyebrows, and possibly the vestiges of makeup, they were too polite to comment.

Finally, Friday afternoon arrived and Tom could not wait to transform himself into Lucy. Bev unlocked his belt just long enough for him to wash and shower and he willingly allowed her to re-lock it, knowing that his weekend away depended on it. They packed suitable clothes for the country - jeans and sweaters for walking as well as a couple of dresses suitable for the hotel's excellent restaurant in the evening. They set out early on Saturday.

Bev had chosen a hotel in the hills about five hours drive away in a remote part of the country. It was seven or eight miles from the local market town. She had booked a twin-bedded room as being suitable for two ladies sharing. They arrived in time for afternoon tea and then lounged around and explored the hotel's large grounds before changing for dinner. Lucy, encouraged by Bev, enjoyed sampling the good wine list which ensured that she slept well. But Bev was awake early. She dressed quietly and slipped out of the room while Lucy was still asleep.

Lucy woke up a hour later to find a note on her bed:

"Dearest Lucy,

I'm sorry that we have to be cruel to be kind. I've told the hotel reception that I have been unexpectedly called home to deal with a family crisis. There are no local trains on a Sunday in this neck of the woods so you have no alternative but to stay until tomorrow. I'm taking the car. You should have enough cash to get home - you can hardly use Tom's credit card, can you? The room is paid for but please settle any extras when you book out. They will get you a taxi to the station. Good luck! See you back home tomorrow night. All my love, Bev.

P.S. I've left some of my clothes in the case. Be free to borrow as you wish!"

Lucy was initially very angry that Bev had played such a trick on her but by the time she had read the note for the fifth time, she began to realise that it was a situation she had often dreamed of. She dressed slowly in her side zip slacks and blouse and spent time checking her makeup very carefully before going down for a late breakfast. The waiter was particularly attentive when he heard that Lucy's companion had been called away but was sure she would nevertheless enjoy the rest of her stay.

She spent the morning idling in the hotel with the Sunday papers but after a light lunch decided to go for a long walk. She changed into jeans and sweater. She chose to wear Bev's designer jeans which were low cut, tight fitting and went well with a wide low slung brown belt and brown calf length boots with modest heels. She felt that the whole effect was very feminine as she walked out through reception under the approving look of the hotel manager.

It was a fine afternoon and she really enjoyed being alone on the hills. It was an opportunity to think about who she had so recently become. Tom had always felt that he had a strong female element in him and had always practised cross dressing in private, but now that was suddenly transformed into reality. His leanings towards femininity were out in the open and there was no going back. In any case, Lucy was enjoying herself far too much for that. But at heart, she knew she was male and would have to lead a double life. How practicable that might be remained to be seen and on how Bev was able to cope. They wouldn't be able to keep it from friends and neighbours for long. But Bev's actions this weekend gave her confidence that she would support her and that they would work something out.

She was still over a mile from the hotel when a call of nature became imperative. There was no question of just pulling the zip down and getting on with it, particularly being locked into her chastity belt. Having checked that there was no one around, she undid the zip on her jeans - it was a short zip which did up the girl's way - pulled them down with her panties and squatted behind a stone wall. She was able to mop up with a tissue which she carried in her pocket and all was well. Just like a real girl!

Back at the hotel, she spent a long time in her room before dinner. She ran a bath but had to be very careful not to spoil her hairdo or dislodge her stick-on breasts. She also had to use a hair dryer on the chastity belt. Then she spent a few minutes admiring her nicely curved body in her bra and padded panty girdle. Yes! Definitely female! There was no clue of what lay
beneath.

She decided to wear the dress that Bev had brought for evening wear. How lucky that they were both size 16. It was a lovely russet colour with short puffy sleeves and a round neck which only gave the slightest hint of cleavage. Extreme care with make up, sheer tights, shoes with just two inch heels, a ring on her right hand and a gold necklace completed her appearance. With a quick dab of perfume behind her ears, she was ready to go to the bar for an aperitif.

There were few other guests off season on a Sunday and the only other person in the bar was a man of about 45. Inevitably, they were soon talking. John was a director of a company which made large agricultural machinery and had a meeting the next day at which he hoped to secure a good contract. Lucy, remembering that the waiter had been told the reason for Bev's departure, told him she had come for a weekend with a girl friend who had had to rush home for a family problem. But she had to invent some other personal background.

John obviously appreciated the company of an attractive girl and invited Lucy to join him for dinner. Lucy felt flattered by his interest but relieved when he proved himself the perfect gentleman and excused himself after they had eaten, wishing her Good Night with a brief peck on her cheek. Lucy was happy to head back to her room for an early night.

However, the phone rang.

"Lucy? Hi! its Bev. Who are you doing?"

Lucy gave a summary of her day and what she had borrowed to wear for dinner and her meeting with John.

"You joined him for your meal, did you? And you say he seemed to enjoy your company? I bet he might have liked more than that...... You were afraid of encouraging him? I bet you were. How would you have coped? And you're sure he didn't catch on? OK. Tell me more tomorrow night. Sleep well and have a good trip home. Love you!"

Lucy was soon asleep but woke in the night with an attempted erection which was firmly restricted by her chastity belt. She felt frustrated when she thought how Tom would have relieved himself with a good rub. After that, she could not get back to sleep and kept turning over in her mind the events of the last week.

She packed Bev's clothes carefully and was down to breakfast quite early next morning but there was no sign of John. The hotel had ordered a taxi and she had checked out and was waiting in reception by the time it arrived.

The small train was full of local shoppers. Lucy found a seat next to an elderly woman who immediately engaged Lucy in conversation. Once again, Lucy needed to create a fictitious personal history. The woman's natural inquisitiveness meant a lot of detail! They stopped at every station and took about two hours to cover the sixty odd miles to the junction where she could get another train back to her home town.

Late that afternoon, a taxi drove into Elms Close and stopped outside number 10. Ann and Mary who lived in the houses opposite were chatting over their garden fence and Bob, three doors down, was cutting his front grass in the evening sunlight. They noticed an attractive girl, neatly dressed in sweater, tight jeans and boots pay the driver and walk with her suitcase up the drive. Bev had seen the taxi and the front door was open, otherwise Lucy might have made the mistake of using her own latchkey.

Once inside, they hugged each other as girls do. Bev said "You look happy!"

"Yes. I am, extremely."

"I expect would like a cup of tea. Then we'll sit down and you can tell me everything you've been doing. By the way, I'm glad you've used my clothes. We're exactly the same size 16, and those jeans and boots look super on you but don't forget they're mine!"

Lucy told her everything starting from her annoyance at the trick which Bev had played on her and how her anger had changed to the thrill of the challenge. How much she had enjoyed her walk in the hills and had time to think. How she loved wearing Bev's russet dress. And all about her time with John.

"You say you were flattered. Are you sure it was not more than that? Were you attracted to him?"

"Possibly. He made me feel the woman I wanted to be. Yes! I was attracted to him and I really enjoyed his company. It made my evening, particularly when he gave me a peck on the cheek when he said Good Night. I had never been kissed by a man before and in any other circumstances would probably have run a mile."

"You're learning quickly!"

Lucy held nothing back and told Bev about her midnight erection and how she found it frustrating. But she confessed that the most difficult time of all was getting out of the taxi in front of all the neighbours.

Later they came back to that last comment and started to discuss Lucy's future and the problem of keeping it quiet.

Bev said "I know now just how much Lucy means to you. I love you both - equally. And I want you both to be happy. Maybe in time you will want to be Lucy so much that you will want a sex change. If that happens, I will support you even if it means that we must technically divorce. I hope it won't come to that."

"Its sweet of you to say that, Bev. So much has changed in the last week. I am Lucy now, as much I am Tom. I know there will be problems but I certainly don't want a sex change. The neighbours are bound to twig soon enough and tongues will wag. We will just have to be very discreet. Perhaps we can keep Lucy behind closed doors at home and both go away for holidays and weekends. If the neighbours do start to talk, so be it. So long as we do nothing directly to offend them, I'm sure we can live with it. How do we know that some of them are not also transvestites? At least society is more open minded now than it used to be but there is still a lot of prejudice around.."

That night, Bev used her key - but re-locked the belt afterwards - and next morning, Tom went off to work as usual. Elms Close was hopefully as yet none the wiser about Tom's exploits. But for Tom, Bev and Lucy life would never be the same again.

Fiction by Johnny Cumlately.

April 2010.

[email protected]

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Are you planning on making

Are you planning on making this a continuing story, or at least a couple more chapters in Lucy and Bev's lives as Lucy comes to more terms with her female self, say like at work or even with the neighbors. It does seem to lend itself to that direction. Jan

Keys

I'll think about it! Maybe, sometime. Thanks for your interest.
Johnny

Give me the keys!

They sure had fun!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine