A Wife's Indulgence 10

Printer-friendly version

Written by a loving wife who, with her husband's tacit agreement, embarked upon a plan to introduce a third person, Annie, into their marriage, this life story has reached just 2-3 weeks into the process. It does not involve submission or domination, transgendering, or homosexuality. It does involve graphic sexual experiences from time-to-time, as the rejuvenation of our love lives has been a wonderful consequence of my plan.

A Wife's Indulgence

by Zoe, a friend of WannabeGinger's

(Chapter 10)

This story describes the indulgence of one woman's (my own) desires by a loving husband who finds himself enjoying a new aspect to his existence. This chapter includes his reflections in those early days. He/she has now been a girl every weekend for three and a half years.

At the end of the last chapter, Andy was waiting for me to return home on the evening of the same day in which "Annie" had come to the hair and beauty salon where I work to have his hair cut, styled and coloured for the first time "in public".

I've asked him to pick up the story with a few thoughts of his own......

It's a long time ago now, three and a half years, and a lot has happened, but I can remember many of my feelings from those early weeks of my "change".

After a long time, I had married. Zoe, my bride, was… sorry, is!, a stunner and I love her very much. She has the longest legs imaginable and so is as tall as me. She wears her clothes with style and great variation. She has many looks, all of which I love and admire. She's a redhead, as most of the loves of my life have been. She's a hairdresser, which helps her keep ahead in that part of beauty care. She is always experimenting with a new look, stunning new clothes which all of her wages are devoted to, and maybe new cosmetics to match.

Our love-making was great in the first few years we were married. The only problem I ever had was being always the one to initiate the process. As much as she would always respond… well, nearly always, it was down to me to make the first move and begin it. And, d'you know what, I didn't always want to be the one. For a start, I wasn't always certain that I was ready and, if that was the case, I might lose it mid-way. And I did sometimes, which disappointed us both. But it made me feel guilty. She did tend to take it personally. Like I didn't fancy her enough……. Well, nothing was further from the truth.

When all "this" began, "this" being my cross-dressing with my wife actively involved, there had been some instances of "losing it" and maybe a need to "pep-up" our love-making was in order. Whether others would go this path is up to them. We did.

The recollection of being offered lipstick is an easy one to share. Imagine, if you will, there being a long, long session of good ol' fashioned fucking. It reaches a "pause". Many times, that is needed, to enable the loving to go on for longer.

I had always let Zoe know that I liked her to wear make-up. The more the better really. It's a statement of "being different" for a girl, in my view. It's saying "you can't have this but I can."

Offering the lipstick to me broke that. In effect, she was saying "you can have this too…. let's share something else." Quite whether that was what was in her mind when she did so, I don't know. But there was a sudden and dramatic surge in my libido, tired though I may have been. Wow! did I find the touch of the lipstick electric!.

Memories of how much I had enjoyed those evenings with the college girls came flooding back. How sexy did it make me feel?! And now a wife putting me in the same position. Was it right or was it wrong? I got a huge rush of adrenaline…. but should I let myself go with this? Maybe that was the cause of a later "panic attack" when I nearly ruined every-thing….. as I've done, I admit, a couple more times.

That first evening and night-time were wonderful and there was nothing in my head that thought this would lead to dressing in the clothes I wear happily now, each week.

After I had the panic of thinking I would get dependant on things like this, there was the time, the next day I think it was, that I came out of the shower, stark naked with all the lipstick removed and she comes out with these words about hair…. about knowing that hair was my "thing" and how much she knew I loved it…… It's true, it's definitely my fetish and I'm happy to admit it……… But then she suggests that I have my hair set…… in rollers! She's sitting there with her own hair all red with beautiful highlights…… and she's taunting me — almost daring me — to let her set my hair on rollers.

Sweet dreams are made of this…… Who am I to disagree (courtesy Annie Lennox)

So I agreed…… And so she did. She actually started putting rollers in my hair. Once begun, there was no turning back…… No chance for another panic attack. And my cock got bigger and harder…… And, I recall, we had sex very soon after with me with my hair in rollers! Don't tell everyone, I thought. This has to stay a secret! Seriously, I was then in a position that she was in control……And I really didn't object.

I liked it when she unrolled the hair and started styling it. I wanted her to back-comb it. There was a girl's style in there somewhere…… I wanted her to let it out. And she did.

Could I be thinking that? Well, I was! Looking back, I could have stopped at any time. She wouldn't have forced me. I was a willing participant. I blessed the closeness we were sharing. With her standing close behind me. Her pussy only inches away. I longed to lick her again and get my tongue inside her…… and to work with the "fucker" we share.

The dildo is now, but wasn't then, an important part of our love-making. I enjoyed giving it to her then…… occasionally. And I enjoy it more now it's a part of both our boy-girl and girl-girl love-making. I can fuck her with it when I am no longer rampant myself, and I can fuck her with it as a girl might occasionally do with a female lover.

The ideas for new things to try always seem to have come from her….. Like when she suggested that I might go and buy myself some knickers for my own use…… What a brilliant thought that was. Little did I know that she would follow me to the M&S store just to play the voyeur! And the cosmetics counter at the department store…… Those were things I half dreaded before I went out and did them! How could I, an ordinary guy, go into a cosmetics place and have some things tried out on my own face? Well, I didn't think I could, but I did. And the salesgirl was the most charming and helpful and sensitive person I could ever have wished.

Like the lady in M&S. Maybe she had people go in with my sort of requests regularly. How am I too know? All I know that was 100% my first time! I even went back to her and bought a lycra body-shaper. Wonderful! I couldn't have gone back there if she had made me feel as embarrassed as I was when I started. No, she just made me feel at ease as I looked through everything on sale. First, the underwear, then other things…… There was a moment when I might have rushed out of the shop without buying, scared of "looks" from all around. But no, it was her kindness that kept me in there and made me buy what I wanted.

…………And what my wife wanted me to buy!

I can't believe it was only a week later that the whole "go to the salon" thing happened. We had enjoyed some stunning sexing the days between. We had been fucking like little rabbits, whenever we could……… and wherever we could. I especially enjoyed the time on the stairs when we just couldn't wait to get upstairs! I tripped in my satin dressing gown and brought her down on top of me, as I recall. I just had to get at her pussy. There and then!

Was any of this down to the clothes and the lipstick and the hair…… Of course, it was!.

I genuinely feel that Zoe had, by this time, only a week later, taken on some of my fetish- and developed one of her own…… having me dressed and making love with her as a girl.

She has admitted this now…… it was as early as that! Funny, I'd never taken her for a girl with bi-tendency.

Perhaps she isn't. Well, she's no lesbian, that's clear. Perhaps, she's just a very sexy lady. Perhaps I'm just a very sexy guy. What's certain is that I am still free of any homosexual inclination. Naturally, with all we've done, there must be suspicion that this is my true persona…… Well, I wondered myself, but as much as I get into a girl's identity, from time-to-time……as I do every weekend now……I have never dreamt of involvement with another guy. No, ……Another girl…. for sure! I'm proud of my lesbian leanings.

Zoe has reached the point in her story where I agreed to go to her salon and have my hair done. What a step that was! I didn't feel able to go out fully dressed as a girl, I can remember well. The fear of the embarrassment of meeting people I knew was to great. Knowing my luck, it would have been a certainty… and what would I have said? Out in the real world… No Sireee… this was fantasy! It was bad enough being at home all dressed up in my lingerie with my make-up done and my hair all set……… What would I do if the door bell rang? HIDE!!! So, going out was a real test.

Booking the appointment was a first challenge. I know that she's known in the salon as Kerry. She made sure that I didn't talk to her…… She had other girls answer the salon's phone for the whole week. She even pressed me to call when I had left it three days! Emma was the girl I spoke to. She's a honey! I nearly fell in love all over again when I met her for the first time.

"Kerry" made it easier for me. That morning. She purposely chose and left out clothes that were a-sexual. Plain (yellow) trousers…. well, ok, it was summer, and a shirt……albeit a slightly girly one. She said it was up to me to choose if I were to wear a bra…… Of course, I should wear knickers…and I did. But the bra? I agonized about that. Going out for the first time…… Bravery took over and I did wear it……which pleased her no end, as she told me later before giving me the most ecstatic blow-job she ever had done.

It was the shoes that were the give-away……… Those strappy, slightly-heeled sandals were a delight and, for some strange reason didn't make me hesitate for one minute. On went the stockings and on went the shoes…… However awkward they tended to make me walk…… (and Kerry told me how to walk better when she next saw me…… apparently, she said, I had looked like Julia Roberts going stalking a client in "Pretty Woman"!!

I took that as a compliment!!!

Before I knew it, I was in the car, driving to the salon and parking across the street. What must I have looked like??!! A guy in a girl's outfit, going to get his hair done!

Which is what I was……

That was the day that I guess I felt this was going to be alright. I took myself there. I went in and said who I was. I was greeted by Emma who I had spoken to on the phone and, eventually, I sat with her discussing what I had in mind for my hair colour! Just like anyone who went there. Just like any woman who went there. Sitting there in my yellow trousers and shirt, my bra and knickers and my stockings and strappy shoes. Emma made me feel totally at home. She took me away and spent half an hour doing my colour. It was longer before I even saw "Kerry", though of course, she had seen me.

The colour was a delight. The cutting was precise but a simple trim. The look in Kerry's eyes as she did it, though, was very seductive. She was sending messages about that evening to me that I could not mistake! The styling, with rollers, was a dream. And the dressing, with the back-combing, was beautiful. I felt totally spoiled! As I left, I joked that I'd never spent so much on my hair…… Little did I know what hairdressing bills would become over the months after that!

I left the salon with not a care in the world about what passers-by might be thinking about me. They probably didn't even notice! I was still a guy in girls' clothes but somehow, I thought, it really doesn't matter. So what if I'm a guy who wants to dress this way?

Homeward, driving the short distance, I guess I got some sideways looks at traffic lights. Again, so what?! I resisted the temptation to blow a kiss in the wrong direction at one stop. The guy concerned would have been stunned!

When I reached home, I scurried inside the house. I had read some stories about neighbours who come calling when they see someone "different" arriving home.

Thankfully, all our neighbours works away from home. I'm the only one with a home office ……… and the only one who cross-dresses!

Everything had to be ready. Martinis and a subtly-placed fucker beside the bed. Then, I got myself ready……… Fragrance applied to my neck and chest……… and along my bikini line. I did my basic make-up. I thought Kerry could finish the job with a little more glamour later. Wearing only the satin dressing gown, I had some trouble with a hard-on and occasional wetness on my thighs. This proved too much temptation so I had a gentle wank as I luxuriated in the dream of being a girl waiting for her girlfriend to arrive home. OK, if that's being a bit too honest, so be it. I felt nothing of my maleness apart from the cock in my hands. I felt I was a woman with a cock. I dreamed of staying this way. I was glad I was booked to go back to the salon, same time, same requirements, next week.

My hair, needless to say, was done to perfection! Time for underwear…… Use your imagination! The bra and knickers and the camisole from M&S. The stockings and suspenders from Kerry's drawer. Then, time for the shoes!

I tottered downstairs in my heels and made the supper and lounged around before checking on my underwear. My cock was now quiet inside the knickers, seeping cum-juice gently. Ooooohhhhh! Just the recollection……!!!!

By the time Zoe got home, I had done the house-keeping thing and made everything right for a night of sex and romance.

As I remember it, she spent a little while telling me how wonderful I looked and how fantastic it had been to have me in the salon, before she disappeared upstairs to get herself ready too. I wondered why she wore a headscarf…… something I'd never seen her wear before.

When she returned, I felt myself nearly cum in my knickers, so gorgeous did she look. Any guy like me would pay a fortune to see his wife look quite so stunning.

She came down the stairs looking like a dream. She had the most feminine dress imaginable — something she had bought and kept secret. It was palest lilac with lace and a very tight, corseted waist. It was quite short, reaching the knee but allowing lots of leg to be seen. No doubt there were stockings and suspenders under there. Her tits stood proud and partly-revealed. She stood on 3-inch heeled LK Bennett floral pumps.

Her make-up was stunning……… if a little threatening, it was so glamorous. Her eyes flashed with bright eyeshadow, mascara and liner. Her complexion looked faultless. Her lips were wild crimson. Her smile was devilish.

Her hair…… now I realized why the headscarf………her hair was dressed high and what she had hidden was the change to the colour of her highlights. previously blonde…… (and much envied by me in recent days), they were like tiger-stripes of pure white.

No doubt, she would tone them down again before work on Monday, but for now they shouted "Fuck You, Fuck Me!".

Let me allow her to take up the story where she left off. ……………………… LOL, Annie.

**************

That evening, one to remember for ever, was set off as soon as we kissed at the foot of the stairs. I was holding my husband in his dressing gown and underwear, ready to complete the image he needed to have made for him. Our eyes met and we paused before the first kiss. I had practised the best possible seductive 'look' and used it to perfection. He/she was putty in my hands. This would take all night!

But I wanted a fuck there and then. I wanted to fuck this guy who I had married and who stood before me in his sexy underwear and dressing gown with his face barely made-up and his hair looking perfect. I wanted to eat his pussy!

I released him from my embrace and slipped down to the floor facing him. I slipped my hand inside his dressing gown and easily found his knickers which were bulging with cock. It screamed to be eaten! I took it out without difficulty and admired the wetness that surrounded the head. Another bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip and I closed my mouth around it, drinking the taste with joy.

He stroked my head with the satin of his dressing gown, careful not to disturb my hairstyle. My girlfriend? Not yet… This was my husband in girls' clothes. If this was the first week, let it be the first of many!

It was impossible to speak with my mouth full of cock. He seemed not to want to talk either, so we went on as if by sixth sense, knowing what eachother wanted next. He shuddered as he nearly shot into my mouth but managed to resist. Enough……! I stood again and gave him the taste of his own pre-cum in a long delicious wet kiss. My indelible lipstick remained, crimson red. His, by now was spread across my own mouth and his cheeks….. He would have to attend to that soon.

We took the stairs to the landing, leaving his dressing gown at the foot of the climb. We reached the top where he silently slipped his hands under my skirt and found the corset barring his way to my pussy. Silly woman! I thought to myself. But no…… The struggle to unbutton the crotch was a way to make him all the more excited. My pussy would be all the wetter for the time it took him to get inside. Bliss!!!!

His mouth buried between my thighs and the suspenders and stockings he found there. Plenty of time… no need to rush. But soon enough, his fingers parted the labia and revealed my love-nest. His lipstick-smeared lips were soon closed over the wet opening and he found my clitoris with his tongue. "Ohhhhhh……Oooooh………Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Before it seemed a moment had passed, but in truth it was nearly an hour, I felt myself cum with an intensity that was unrepeatable.

Still, no words had been spoken.

"Youuuuuuu beauty!!!", was all he said!

My thoughts ran riot. This was heaven. My ecstasy would be repaid. I lay there in the after-glow of a wonderful orgasm. We needed to share something else.

"Let's have those Martinis before they get warm, honey." I purred

And so we did. Martini always made his face flush a little which, with make-up, made his skin almost glow. I stroked his/her cheek and admired the way he had got the basics of his cosmetics just right. My job was to build on that and make him more for tonight and for the weekend. Friday night……… All night! That was my plan!

We sat on the bed and lazily drank our drinks with a view to a lazy supper and an evening of pure delight. Friday nights would be like this in future if I had my way!

And we talked. About the day. And about the salon visit.

"Emma was so kind to me, I was really stunned by the way she looked after me and told me what she could do and how, and asked me what I would like most of all and…… then she did it!!! Has she worked for very long at the salon? Is she a real friend of yours? What did she say after I'd left/ What did she say before I got there??? Do you fancy her…….?? 'Cos I'd understand if you did…. I mean, I fancy her, that's for sure. She's delightful. I'll bet she's good in the sack!"

I said we talked. I meant he/she talked and I listened……..!

It was evident that he/she was very impressed!

"But, oh… then it was your turn, my honey and I loved every minute of being there with you, doing my hair and being so skilful with the way you designed the style and put it into place and I love the result…. I hope you do and I hope you'll do it again for me next week….and thank you sooooo much….!!

OK, so she/he was delighted with me too………

No "how was the rest of your day?" … yet. I was getting a bit miffed…… this was all "me", "me", "me"…… really it was…….. Then, I thought…. how girly is that?!

Woah! This is suddenly deeply psychological stuff……. I mean, had the experience at the salon had more than just an effect in his/her looks? Couldn't possibly…. could it? Looking back, I guess it may just have done. I had to respond like another girl might do and I probably wasn't prepare for that there and then.

Then my "Annie" asked… "And how did you get today?"

"Very well thank you,….." I began. "It was an ordinary day — well, busy as Fridays are, until I had a special client arrive — a new one, someone I'd never looked after before. It was quite exciting really because, until he arrived, I didn't know exactly what he wanted to have done." The 'third person' description seemed to fit ok, so I continued……

"Yes, exciting's the right word, because he had booked only a couple of days ago and he had asked for me in particular….. and more intriguing, he had asked for a 'shampoo and set' which is unusual to say the least. And when Emma asked him if he meant a cut and blow dry, he said absolutely not. He wanted his hair set on rollers. So she took that in her stride and asked him if there was anything else he wanted, like a colour?? And do you know what?…… He said he'd talk about that when he came in…… so, he was clearly up for that too. So Emma told him to come early and spend time talking with her as she'd be the one to do the colour if he decided to have one. And, by that time, she was really intrigued and hoping he would say yes!"

"Goodness, would you expect him to be gay or something?" Annie asked, keeping up the role play. "Tell me some more about today then."

"No, darling, we have quite a few guys with 'special requests' and I'd say that most of them are certainly straight. There are a lot of guys out there who like to explore hair and beauty without being homosexuals. These guys just like the feeling they get, maybe dressed as well, but they couldn't dream of dating another guy." All of which was true. "I kind of find that attractive." Which was also true. A lot of 'us' girls do." Which is also true! "Some look like guys in skirts, but others can look quite believable." Which, strangely enough, is also true.

"So what did he look like, this guy, when he arrived…..?" Annie inquired. "…. and how was he dressed?"

"Well, he was brave to go out, I guess, looking as he did…….. I mean, he could have been a guy or a girl when he arrived but most people would have guessed. His clothes were his-and-hers really. I've got lots like then, but the real give-away was the shoes. He'd had the courage to wear stockings and lovely strappy shoes with low heels. No doubt about those. Very sexy."

"And he just strolled into the salon?" He/she said with an incredulous tone. "Surely not, in the middle of the day?!"

"You'd better believe it, honey. Bold as brass, he… er, she… well, whatever… crossed the road from the car park and came in directly. Emma found out, in talking, that this was the part that made him/her feel confident enough to go OUT at the end of the session in the salon. He nearly cried-off and went home without coming in."

"Brave guy!" Annie said breathlessly. Her eyes looked like a tear was welling-up inside and he/she was clearly touched by the moment.

"I really admired him, darling Annie, because he wasn't at all confident but yet he went through with the whole 'getting out of the car and crossing the street' bit… and coming into the salon to meet complete strangers. That takes guts. He'll make a truly gutsy lady if he ever wants to."

"I can just imagine.", he said, again almost in a whisper.

"It seemed to me he had a great time with Emma. She really spent time talking with him about hair colours and how they work and how long each would last on the hair…. and asking him how long he fancied a colour lasting…. assuming that he would choose to go through with a colour treatment. And he did! Brave boy! Emma told me after he left that she absolutely thought he was a doll!"

"And how was it for him? Did he say anything to you while you were working on his style?" This was 'girl talk'. He/she was into character 100% of the way. "Did anyone make fun behind his back?"

"No, nobody made fun of him. And as far as what he said, he talked only when I put questions to him. It seemed he was a bit overwhelmed y the whole experience but he did say how much he enjoyed the way we all treated him just as we would any client. He like it so much he's coming back next week. I wonder what we'll get to do then. Even if it's just the same all over again — a colour and roller set, we'll be delighted!"

"I'm sure he'll be back if you looked after him so well."

**************

Sex that night brought a new situation — a problem and, also, an unexpected opportunity.

Foreplay, something that we both love and enjoy extremely — so much so, it often is enough to satisfy us — went on as usual. Seductive talk. Finger-light touching. Lingering kisses lips-to-lips. Slow unbuttoning of clothing. Tweaking of nipples once revealed. Occasional clawing with long fingernails. Tongues exploring unusual corners — napes of necks, eyelids, fingers, tummy-buttons, nipples (both his and mine)….. all came in for treatment.

Long before we explored eachothers' cock and pussy.

It was one of those times when we both were very excited… maybe too excited… and he "lost it". His hard-on subsided and he was very embarrassed — it didn't matter to me and I hope I made that very clear. We could carry on with ease. There are lots of things a couple can do without a hard cock….. but this was different. He didn't want to use the dildo for some reason. Maybe it was because he was clad in his beautiful underwear and still wearing some make-up. His hair was ruffled but still very girly…….. As I remember thinking to myself…. "what the hell? there are lots of things two girls can do without a cock that hard enough for a fuck!"

And that made me think. There are things girls do that guys don't and maybe this was a chance for him to learn something new.

"Darling, you mustn't feel bad about that. Just cuddle me and we'll take it easy for a while. You know, there are many times when I don't cum during sex but that's because girls feel different about it. I can have the most wonderful time without ever cumming…. without ever having you inside me. I hope you can tell from the way I am. Equally well, and this is no secret between two girls, there are time when you want your partner to fell that he or she has given you so much that you have to cum. You just have to. But sometimes, you don't need to. But you have to show that you've have a special time…….. so you fake it."

"What d'ya mean…. Have you faked it for me many times?", he said incredulously.

"Well, just a few times…. and I love the reaction it gets in you. I'm perfectly happy and I want you to be, so I fake it… just very occasionally." I said, as honestly as I could.

"You mean, it's that indistinguishable?"

"Well, it seems to be……….. And you could do it too, I'm sure."

"Me?…….. h,h,h, how??!!", he stuttered……..

"Let me show you… it's dead easy if you know how. Remember the film that Meg Ryan did where she was in a diner and just put on a show all by herself, sitting over a coffee with this guy…."

He remembered. It was one of the top 100 movies' best moments.

"How could a guy do that?", he said, disbelievingly.

"Let me show you……. if you're prepared to try it next…. for me, for your Zoe!" I teased him.

There was a moment when it seemed Annie would refuse the whole idea. After all, not many men admit that their women fake orgasms and he was clearly one that had not made the connection in the past when I had seemingly been satisfied when the sex had been at best 'ordinary', or 'one-of-those-days' when I'd never cum no-matter-what (which we all have), or when he had been so clearly ready to cum he was unlikely to stop.

Recognizing this, I realized there was no point in confronting it and wanted to avoid suggesting this was 'ED' on his part. So, I switched from reassurance to 'learn-how-to-be-a-girl' mode. But everything I said was whispered and accompanied by a fingertouch over the satin of his underwear.

"There are times when we two girls are making love and I'll be going quicker than you and I'll be getting near to cumming. …………. I paused and smiled………… When that happens, and when you think I'll be more excited……… if we can cum together, …it's then that you should do this." I told him/her, almost in 'third year at school sex lesson' tones.

"You should let your mind wander….. Shut out thoughts of anything outside what we're doing. Imagine you're the most beautiful girl you ever saw. Imagine you had her gorgeous long auburn hair and wild green eyes and soft skin. Imagine the way you're dressed now, ready for sex…. and to be loved. Slip your fingers into your mouth and wet them wonderfully, tracing the line of your lips in the creamy lipstick you've found there, before we begin to kiss. Then, when I take you in my arms, you slip your fingers into my pussy and find me really wet already. So, then, you slip your fingers into your own love nest. Find the tip of your cock and the foreskin that surrounds it. Slide your finger inside the skin that's just your pussy's labia… very lightly indeed, you stroke the tip of your cock. OK, so it's not rock hard yet…. so that helps…….. caress your labia, darling….. tease then with a crimson-lacquered fingernail….. stroke them with the tips of a finger."

His cock was rising again as I talked. This was a beautiful experience in the making. But it didn't get hard. It was beautiful… just the way I was talking did that. He had closed his eyes. He was doing as I was suggesting. His hands were gently working away on his cock and it was soaked with pre-cum juices. I had to work hard to resist giving him a blow-job there and then!

"Then, leave the tip and run your fingers down the sides to find the base of your cock — you'll find there's a bone in your pelvis that's just like where my clitoris is…… start to rub there hard… really give yourself a wake-up….. Imagine you have a girls' clitoris yourself….. Really throw your mind into it……… Use those fingernails on a nipple now…. really dig in there, make it zing…."

His breathing increased in pace and was becoming quite shallow, but his cock remained semi-hard, soaked as it was, but nothing he could penetrate my pussy with.

"Now you're really, nearly there…… Let yourself go………. It's in your head……… It's in your clitoris……. It's in those lips…….. Taste your own lipstick…….. Kiss your self…… Now give me a Meg Ryan performance…….. It's for me to see you cum………. Cum…. NOW! Cum my wonderful bitch…….. Cum, NOW!"

And within moments, he/she did! Her head threw backwards and she moaned out loud…… Her hand rose to run her fingers through her heavily curled and lacquered hair. She did it! What a performance! It made me as wet as I could have been……… My hand slipped between my own thighs and I was on the way to cumming almost immediately. As "she" rested gently after "cumming". I felt a wave of exquisite pleasure run through my entire body… Wowwwwwww!!!

And that was the Friday night of our first weekend that had begun in the salon…..

**********

Saturday began lazily with his/her dressing after showering. The first rinsing of the hair flooded the shower with colour and caused a drama queen moment as he/she feared it would all be lost. ……No fear. Unlike the previous week when the silver masque on the auburn had disappeared, the two-tone temporary rinses just faded a little on the first wash.

It soon became clear to me that the time at home couldn't be taken up with sex all day, every day, for three days a week! Much as I should have loved it, there was no chance of sustaining the spontaneity and the passion we were enjoying! And yet, he/she couldn't really go out much; he/she wasn't either boy or girl……. he was still a guy in a frock! Looking good, but not good enough!

This was a conundrum that I hadn't foreseen! A pleasant one… but……… What to do now???

I had to involve him/her in the thought process.

After we had breakfasted and read the papers, both of us lounging around in light shirts and chinos, we sat together over a coffee in the kitchen. As we talked I was transfixed by the outline of the bra that showed beneath the shirt he was wearing.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, not-at-all tentatively. It was a statement of fact not a question. "Rhetoric, that's called, isn't it?"

He/she mused over what to say for a moment and then he voiced exactly what I had been thinking, as he said: "Well, it's just wonderful. It really is. I'm actually feeling myself during the weekdays and like somebody completely different once Friday comes around. I hope you've seen a change in me……….?"

"Well, definitely I have. You're a more confident guy when you're a guy…… and you're making a honey of a girlfriend when I need one! I just love you both!" I said what I was feeling. "You're a very believable girl (I lied, that was going too far, just yet!) …… when we're here together and when we're making love. You pass the test for a very very empathetic lesbian lover. You really do. If dykes were all like you, there'd be no heterosexual women left!!!"

"That's very kind of you to say….. but I really know that I'm just a guy in a bra and undies and a dress now…….. I mean, I like the look of what I see in the mirror but….. Convincing, I ain't!"

"Nonsense…. " I started to argue…..

"…no.no, hear me out…… I don't look like a girl I would fancy as a guy would…… and it's ok really 'cos I don't want to attract any guys…. not at all………. But I'd like to get better at looking more like a real girl…… so your girlfriend is a 'head-turner' the way you are, darling….."

"Well, then, if you won't accept my compliments….. " I retorted….

"…no, no, no! You don't understand. When we are two girls, I want us to be stunners……. You must tell me what more I have to do to be convincing to just you… never mind anyone else. Just you. You're the only one that matters, lover!"

Where to begin?????

This was time for honesty but honesty can be hurtful………..

I thought carefully — and said only some of this: "We have to go shopping for a lot of clothes for "her". For Annie. She needs to have a separate dressing room, wardrobe and vanity unit for her girly days. We have to stock the wardrobe with lingerie, with stockings and shoes. We need blouses - so she will leave mine alone!. We need skirts - so she will leave mine alone!We had to use less make-up, not more….. we had to make everyday cosmetics what we use, not glamorous ones. Keeping the others for special occasions only. Then we had to be more moderate with his hair…. which may mean permanent colour, I thought…. but ease-up on the wild temporary rinses! More importantly, there was his deportment — he had to learn to walk as a woman…… and that would take time! And then, there was his voice. Would he see reason in taking lessons? Girls talk so differently to guys…… Oh! So much!

"Darling, I love the way you are….. Really I do. And you must realize that this is very early days. You've been dressing for just two or three weeks. You have to be patient……. I guess you have to think how you want it to be when we reach what I will call "steady state"……. Where we are "going steady" as boy/girl and as girl/girl….. Because that's the way I hope we can reach…..

"Well, that's what I've grown into hoping for…….. ", he said quietly. "…. if that's ok?"

"Of course, it's more than ok…. it's wonderful to hear you say that. I'm going to help you all I can — this is MY idea, remember!"

Chapter 11 will follow and move the story on from here……… Annie, Andy and I knew by this stage where we hoped to go…………… and how far………where we differed was perhaps how fast. Only time would tell when more steps would be taken. Look forward to news of "Three Months After"

LOL Andy's Wife, ( Kerry at the salon, Zoe at home ).

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm searching for clues!

Hi Ginger,

I'm really interested in what Annie needs to become a convincing woman.

eg. does a cross dresser need to have implants to be more realistic, as opposed to glue on?

Where is the line drawn between cross-dressing and transgenderism?

Is it in the mind or the physical or both?

Is it possible to keep them apart?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

This is so exciting!

Ole Ulfson's picture

If the next chapter is more exciting, I’m gonna be in big trouble.

Boy/girl, girl/girl, girl/boy; how many ways can they find to do it?

How sensational that no mater the part they play, they’re still man and woman, husband and wife and deeply in love with each other in whatever guise they mutually choose. And, if I read it right, more deeply in love by the day.

What a wonderful Story!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!