College Fees - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version
clinda.jpg

College Fees - Chapter 8

by Susan Louise Montague

She began to dream and in that dream the thought of what it must be like to be fully female came back to her, a thought for the moment she wouldn’t dare to dwell on while awake.

Chapter 8

Pamela, Susan and Cindy were all ready before Linda; who as usual arrived down for their night out looking stunningly beautiful even though they had decided to go out in casual “jeans” mode.

Linda wore blue skinny jeans, a white top with lace detail, beige cropped satin jacket, blue ballet pumps and finished the look off with a large white leather handbag; which, while it didn’t match her shoes fitted right in with the amount of white showing from her top. She didn’t wear much jewellery outside of her silver earrings and chain, and of course underneath she had a sumptuous white satin and lace bra and panty set.

Pamela and Susan both met her at the door with a hug and a kiss on the cheek to congratulate her and they hadn’t met since the interview due to all of them beautifying themselves for the night out immediately after getting home.
“Well I guess we are going to have Linda around for a while,” smiled Susan, as they ate dinner at the nearby restaurant.

“Even more that you might think,” replied Linda, “I am going to have to attend lectures in Linda mode as my work roster isn’t going to give me time to change back and forth between her and John.”

“That is going to be interesting for you,” said Pamela, “you aren’t going to get much chance at being John for the next few months so. I was kind of expecting to see him out tonight seeing as you had perfected the girl bit enough to get the interview,” she added this with a laugh and a playful nudge at Linda.

“Well I was so made up and girly from my interview earlier that it was easier to just stay in Linda mode,” smiled Linda.

“Yeah sure”, said Cindy, adding with a smile, “That’s why it took you another two hours in front of the mirror tonight.”

“To be honest,” said Linda, “I am just starting to feel comfortable as Linda, as in, not totally nervous about it and I figure seeing as I have to attend college the next couple of weeks as well I ought to stay in character in order to perfect it.”

“Good point,” said Susan, “and besides you would have far more regular laundry to do in boy mode, most of your wardrobe must be female now!”

“Ha ha”, Linda laughed, “I think I will have to spend half the day tomorrow doing laundry. There certainly are some things about being a guy that are much easier. It took me 20 minutes tonight to decide which of the 36 pairs of shoes in my room I should wear. As John I had a choice between dirty trainers and my “Pair” of shoes.”
All the girls had a good laugh at this, including Linda herself.

The rest of the night went on fairly uneventfully with the conversation revolving mostly around fashion, celebrities and girly movies. Linda found herself to be totally immersed in it and all boy thoughts seemed to be well to the back of her mind.

As the night wore on the glasses of wine started to take effect the conversation started to turn to sex and other deeply feminine issues. While Linda didn’t say much during this time she listened intently trying to pick up on all she could as she knew in the back of her mind that if these topics came up in the company of women who didn’t know her secret she would have to be able to discuss them.

Then something happened that scared her. The girls began to converse about various types of vibrators and multiple orgasms. Listening to the pleasure they were describing made her feel jealous of them.

As the conversation continued she had a thought that both terrified and yet invigorated her at the same time, she was a bit day dreamy when it came to her, her conscience free of any judgement. ‘I wonder,’ she thought, ‘what it’s like to, have a vagina, no tucking and all that pleasure’.

As soon as she had thought it she woke from her day dream with a jolt of shock, however she couldn’t deny the feminine glow she felt that the idea of having a vagina gave her.

She also realised that because of the fact she had been left in the most secret of female conversation that Pamela, Susan and Cindy were now seeing only the girl. They didn’t see John any more, even though he had only been gone two weeks.

When John had first moved in with the three girls he had constantly wondered which of the beauties he would make his girlfriend. But now he realised that Linda was their trusted female friend and that no matter what happened in the future that was how their relationship would be from now on.

Suddenly a girl scream of excitement from Susan brought the conversation to an end. Linda had left her cell phone on the table, but had it turned to silent. She herself had been so deep in thought that she hadn’t noticed it vibrate across the table until it sat, screen glowing with the name Dave in front of Susan!

“OMG, answer it, answer it,” screamed an excited Susan.

A very embarrassed looking Linda picked up the cell phone, but let it ring out vibrating in her hand.

“Whoa,” said Susan, “how could you pass up a call from a hunk like that, I thought you said you wanted him to be your friend.”

“Well, ah.....,” Linda was slightly lost for words!

The cell phone started to light up again and began vibrating in Linda’s hand.

“If you don’t answer it I will,” said Susan, who quickly added “and date him myself.”
“Get in line girl,” smiled Pamela

A nervous Linda looked at Cindy, who seemed to be the only cool head at the table.

“If you like the guy as a friend and want to get to know him you should answer it Linda,” said Cindy, “you know we aren’t going to judge you for that, just be careful and don’t lead him on.”

“Ok, I’ll answer it so,” said Linda.

The girls sat at the table giggling and wondering what was being said in the telephone conversation as they watched Linda who had taken the call from Dave just outside the glass door of the restaurant. The one thing they all remarked is that she looked really radiant, smiling and laughing a lot while speaking with him. When she arrived back at the table she didn’t say anything, only sat there with a wry smile and a feminine glow on her face.

Linda was having fun watching the girls as they sat in suspense waiting with baited breath. Seeing which one of them would burst and ask her first.

“Well,” said Cindy, “Tell us what happened less the stress of waiting to find out raises our blood pressure!”

Linda looked very embarrassed as she spoke but was also smiling, and her radiance hadn’t left her; “He asked me to dinner in the La Grande tomorrow night”.

“OMG, the La Grande, that’s like $400 a plate! He is really trying to impress you,” Said Pamela, “you will have to wear something really nice for there.”

“I never said I was going,” smiled Linda, “maybe I could just show up as John and go for a few beers with him!”

Cindy burst out laughing, as much at the shocked look on Pamela’s face as Linda’s sarcasm. “But you are going, and as Linda, aren’t you?” she said.
“Yea,” smiled Linda.

“Well in that case I’m taking you to the beauty parlour in the morning. The better you look, the happier he will be to wait around for a few months not getting anywhere with you, while he becomes your friend. By the time he realises you’re not going to be an item ye will have cemented your friendship”.

“I guess I can’t say no to a morning of pampering in the beauty parlour, it’s definitely one of the upsides of this whole girl thing,” smiled Linda.

“Ha ha,” laughed Pamela, “as far as I can see so far you haven’t really found any downsides with being a girl.”

Linda smiled and gave a little laugh, but didn’t respond verbally. It was a rhetorical question and Pamela had answered it, Linda had yet to find a downside to being a girl, and deep down it frightened her.

***************************************************************************

That night after going home Linda got dressed for bed in a blue satin and lace negligee. As she looked in the mirror while combing out her hair before bed she couldn’t help admiring the beautiful female staring back at her.

She unconsciously popped a birth control pill from the packed on her dresser and swallowed it; she did this without thinking every morning and evening now. As she did so she looked down at her very realistic prosthetic breasts. She thought about how used she had become to their gentle feminine weight; how what was first alien now felt a natural part of her.

As she slipped into bed between her satin sheets her thoughts began to wander again; as they only can in the privacy of your own bed at night. She began to dream and in that dream the thought of what it must be like to be fully female came back to her, a thought for the moment she wouldn’t dare to dwell on while awake.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Delay

Sorry for the delay in moving this story on, seeing that over 5000 people have read it I have a lot of people to apologise to for leaving the story hanging in mid air.

now that you wrote it

I had to read it. Delayed but moving nicely.

Developments

As Stacy said, it's moving along nicely (although hopefully you'll be able to get back into a regular posting schedule!) and the Linda personality continues to erode the John personality. It looks as though in the next chapter she'll be having her first solo date - hopefully the girls will coach her on recognising the warning signs, just in case Dave invites her back to his place...

I've just gone back and re-read the story from the beginning, and it wouldn't surprise me if by the time Linda has a full medical examination, it's discovered that her anatomy 'down below' isn't quite as clear cut as she thought it was... and the word "Intersex" gets mentioned :)

In fact, as I said a few chapters back, I have a sneaky suspicion that it will be Linda graduating from college, rather than John.

EDIT: just noticed the keywords 'long term choices', 'marriage', 'romance', 'sexchange' and 'SRS' in the tags above. Need I say more? :)

 


There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

College Fees - Chapter 8

Linda needs to invest in quality enhancements that will help her to loook like a woman. There are breast forms, gaffes and bodysuits that can help her to look like a woman.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

College Fees

Thank you for continuing the story. It's interesting and well written.

Kaptin Nibbles

Hmmmm?????

Gee, I wonder? Do you think that some of the authors here, maybe even Susan, might already KNOW about that? Hmmmm....TG website with TG authors? Breast forms and gaffes? I wonder? Nah! Maddy Cohen

College Fees chapter 8

Sexyamytg's picture

I think we all hope Linda realises that she's falling in love with Dave and seeks professional help and undergoes her transition successfully.