TransBike-Teddi's Wish

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Teddi's Wish
By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:This is my tribute to my friend T.D. Aldonetti, based upon her short story My Fair Lady. http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/18089/my-fair-lady

A young woman knelt over a granite gravestone in her back yard, weeping as the gentle rain was away her tears.
[-][+][-]

Francis Annette Aldonetti

Beloved Sister And Friend

MAY YOUR LIGHT FOREVER SHINE

"OH FRAN. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU? WHY NOT ME?" Tony, now Toni asked, tearfully as she sought meaning to the tragedy that had overcome her life.

"Toni, are you coming in?"

"Yes, Mom. I just want to find Peace."

"So do I. And I know how, my friend," said a young man as he came around the corner.

"Jack, are you OK?"

He gently guided Toni up and kissed her, melting away her turmoil as she admitted to her feeling for him.

"I'm more than OK," he promised.

"Okay, What do you have in mind?"

"Well, we can go to the mall and meet the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike."

"WHAT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE NUTS! THAT'S JUST A STORY AT BIG CLOSET! AND WHY ARE YOU READING STORIES, THERE?"

"How do YOU know about Erin's site?"

"I came across it as I was recovering from my surgery to help me understand myself. What about you?"

"Toni, after Fran was murdered and you became a girl, I did some checking about people like you who have changed their gender. That led me to the web site and into reading a few stories to help me understand you."

Toni hugged him, "Great minds thinking alike. No wonder we're engaged. Too bad that Momma can't enjoy planning our wedding."

"Yes, but at least she is free of the cancer. You still have her ashes?"

"Yes, on the nightstand by my bed. Just think, I already own our future home, all that's needed is our stuff."

"And whatever housewarming gifts our friends and families get us. Ready to find the Dapper Gentleman?"

"Okay."
[-][+][-]
They went to the local mall where they saw a new shop full of bikes and equipment with doors open wide, as they approached, they saw a sign.

TRANSBIKE

PEDDLE YOUR WAY TO A NEW YOU

"Well, this is the place, Toni."

"Yes it is, Jack. I am glad that you two are here," announced a trim, middle aged man with only a trimmed goatie to match his hair.

"How do you know who we are?"

"Toni, the TransBike knows who will and won't ride. In fact, we are here to help you."

"How can you help?"

"Tell me how you went from Anthony to Antonia."

"It all started when I accepted the role of a girl in the high school play and my best friend Jack was helped me out. But things mushroomed beyond our control."

"How so?"

"Because Fran had a nice, feminine figure, it was easier for me to become Toni and dress identically to her. All that I needed was some help in the chest area."

"And Jack liked you as a girl?"

"Sir, at first, it was as best friends. But things changed one night that changed everything."

"The event that cost you your sister."

"Yes Sir. I'd wear Fran's clothing to rehearsal and change back to my own, but one time, I went out with Jack dressed as Fran on a date and ran into Greg, a jock who refused to take 'NO' for an answer until Jack stopped him."

"Bad timing on your part, a shame that Fran was lost."

"Thanks. I warned my sister abut Greg's targeting her, but not why. After she and our mother found out, Fran makes sure that her boyfriend and our mother know all about 'Toni' in order to help their mother set up Toni's identity."

"No doubt Fran had a bit of fun."

"She did, but because of Fran, I accepted a challenge that made me who I am, today."

"Go on."

"I agree to Mom's challenge to be Toni until the end of Summer so that I can be in the play 'My Fair Lady' because it will help him to portray a girl, better and Mr. Zimmer can then call upon me to do more plays."

"What about your wardrobe?"

"Mom got me a wardrobe that matched Fran's so that we can continue to fool everybody in school as well as breast forms, and gaffe to help me look like Fran. Mom also 'corrects' my school records so that I can go to school as a girl."

"Was there any trouble?"

"Yes, the school refused to accept me as a girl until the A.C.L.U. intervened on my behalf."

"Good, but what about this Greg?"

"Unfortunately, Greg and his friends beat up Jack later on, But due to Greg's father's influence, nothing happened until later on."

"Power corrupts, unfortunately. Did you and Fran have any fun?"

"Yes, Fran and I had fun with my program that predicted winning lottery numbers and mother helped me to be a better girl."

"What about Greg? How did he handle you looking like Fran?"

"Well, as I go to school as Toni, I find friends in other girls, but Greg and his goons start harassing me, resulting in a restraining order that not even his dad can stop."

"But that does not stop him. I can see it in your eyes."

"Then Greg and his goons attack, rape and murder Fran with me feeling it through a psychic link. In time, Fran's body is found, but with no evidence, Greg and his goons can't be prosecuted," Toni wept.

A blue light from the Bike bathes Toni, comforting her, "Relax. What you say next will help you find your wish."

"After Fran's funeral, Jack and I agree to help capture them, so on Prom Night, we are wired by the F.B.I. and are abducted by Greg and his goons. The F.B.I. are able to stop them and put Greg, his goons and dad in prison for Fran's murder and those of others that Greg and his dad murdered."

And you are now Toni to honor Fran. Want Fran and your mother back with you?"

"More than anything."

Toni was wrapped in a warm hug, "I'm home, Sis. Thanks to you."

"FRAN!"

"Yep."

An older version of the twins kissed Jack, "Welcome to my family."

"BUT HOW?"

"The TransBike read your wish and granted it. Now, Greg was stopped before he could hurt Fran and your mother's cancer was caught early."

"But why is Toni still a girl?"

"Because I LOVE you Jack! Are you ready to be a father?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"No, Silly! I'm STILL a virgin. And fully intend to be a virgin bride."

"OK, but I want for the Dapper Gentleman to be my Best Man."

"I'm honored."
[-][+][-]
Then the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike ventured on to grant the dream of another kindred soul. Will it be you?
Finis
THE TRANSBIKE AND THE DAPPER GENTLEMAN INVITE YOU TO RIDE

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow

Resurrecting the dead and changing someone's gender and participating in the wedding party as well. Is there nothing that you and your dapper gentleman can't do? Oh, I forgot about communing with the dearly departed as well.

Happy to know you. Belle

F what?

This trans bike thing is a little too weird for my tastes. It is a nice attempt at writing and I do believe that there is a story in here somewhere. I think it rests, perhaps, in the fantasy of an efficient FBI.

Sorry

Andrea Lena's picture

Duplicate

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Ditto

Andrea Lena's picture

Please exclude me from being included in this universe in any way shape or form. Teddi's wish? How?


She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Con grande amore e di affetto, Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

It appears that the Dapper

It appears that the Dapper Gentleman is a demi-god of some kind? Is there a story of where he came from and why he helps people in need?

DS

Demi GodZ

Is that like a demi cup; or a demi tasse; or a Demi Moore? You know, all plastic and not really fantastic? Please don't put any visitors in your storys.

Thank You For Asking Though :)