The Sissy Farm 18

Printer-friendly version

In this chapter, Michelle learns more about sissification of bad boys to good girls(sissies,) and of the first budding feelings of romance.


Enjoying the sun inside.

?<?center?>?<?font face='comic sans ms' size='3' color='deeppink'?>♦<?/font?>? <?font face='comic sans ms' size='4' color='green'?>♦<?/font?>? <?font face='comic sans ms' size='5' color='blue’?>♦<?/font?> <?font face='comic sans ms' size='6' color='red'?>♦<?/font?> <?font face='comic sans ms' size='5' color='blue'?>♦<?/font?> <?font face='comic sans ms' size='4' color='green'?>♦<?/font?> <?font face='comic sans ms' size='3' color='deeppink'?>♦<?/font?><?/center?>?

18 Sissy Farm

List of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.
Janice My Younger sister
Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.
Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy
Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.
Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.
Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.
Peregrine. AKA. Uncle Penny. My transvestite uncle. (Aunty Bev’s brother.)
James AKA. Auntie Jamie Peregrine’s Partner
Victoria An older RG friend of mine.
Jemima Victoria’s sissy brother.
Portia Victoria’s mummy.
Julia. My dining companion and mentor at Mistress Janet’s Academy.
Sophia and Angelica Victoria and Jemima’s friends.
Delilah & Nancy My ex Attackers.
Davinia. Sissified Gypsy boy once called David
John and Simone Davinia’s older gypsy brother and sister,

Chapter 18.

During our second year, Janice and I got to study exactly how a reluctant `naughty sissy’ was sissified.
David, the bad Gypsy Boy who had assaulted me in the pool on our estate was taken from us on the first day of term and we did not meet him again for the whole of that semester. Occasionally, we saw the group being `exercised’ out on the playing fields as they tried pitifully to play field hockey whilst severely restrained by their corsets. They had to play against a team of senior girls who were equipped in proper hockey skirts and sports shirts whilst free to dash about with little restraint except for a `gymnastic merry widow’ to constrain their slender waists.

The recalcitrant sissies were soon whimpering and crying with despair and eventually, every one of them had collapsed in a fit of vapours as their exertions overtook their corseted bodies. Eventually each naughty sissy was laid out at the edge of the field gasping and wheezing in a futile attempt to recover their breath. It was a pointless exercise and the senior girls had to help them to their feet and assist the pathetic little creatures back to their secure dormitory block. After a few weeks of this activity being repeated every Monday afternoon, I asked Victoria about the naughty block.

“Believe me Michelle; you don’t want to end up in there. Their treatments and medications make your sissification look positively benign. Even their corsets are much more severe than yours and you remember what those first ones felt like, don’t you?”

I nodded and shuddered at the memories. My first corsets had been excruciating with the fourteen inch waists when I was only a pre-teenager but apparently, these older boys were often squeezed down to twelve inches in some sever cases and it must have been agonising. This, coupled with the powerful drugs that Doctor Evans administered was guaranteed to reduce a wild obnoxious boy to a sweet simpering, obedient sissy in one academic year. As an older sissy I now sported a deliciously slender sixteen inch waist and Janice often admired it as we cuddled together in the evenings.

Towards the third term of that school year, David, (now named Davinia,) was invited to join the year below me. Invited was a polite word because he had absolutely no choice. However he was now a she and a delightfully sweet little sissy who was ever so eager to please.

On the last day of term, she joined us by our cars and struggled feebly to manhandle her suitcase that she had easily carried into the academy on his very first day. One academic year of sissification at Mistress Janet’s, certainly changed a boy. Davinia was pathetically feeble and stood helplessly at the bottom of her dormitory steps looking for assistance to lift her case. Eventually Victoria had to help her with her suitcase and Davinia’s sissification could not have been made more apparent to her. A tiny tear of despair escaped from Davinia’s eye as she struggled feebly to hold up her end of the case as Victoria easily towed her towards the car. At the Car my auntie Beverly saw Davinia’s tears and she smiled benignly as she picked her up and rocked her in her arms. Davinia had also lost weight as her once boyish body had become sissified and enfeebled. Aunty Beverly easily hefted the twelve year old sissy into her arms and smiled into her tearful eyes.

“Don’t cry petal. Being a sissy is much nicer than being a nasty rough boy. Just think you’ll never have to fight and get hurt, you’ll always be able to enjoy pretty clothes and you’ll never have to worry about who will look after you.”

“I can’t lift my case though,” sobbed Davinia as her emotions overtook her.

“Well don’t worry about that darling,” replied Auntie Beverly soothingly. “Sissies can’t be expected to move big heavy objects. We’ll get you some smaller trolley cases for next year. Would you like that?”

Davinia nodded and pressed her soft velvety lips to Auntie Beverly’s before being returned to the floor. Auntie Beverly looked down at the delightful little sissy and smiled as she turned to Victoria.

“Well, it’s certainly worked for her hasn’t it? I’d never have believed it.”

Victoria nodded and smiled as she helped Janice, Jemima and I load the minibus before we all took our places demurely and courteously as Mistress Janet’s academy had taught us. Davinia happily took her place between Jemima and me as we prepared for the drive home to the estate. I was enchanted with the changes in Davinia. She giggled and cooed as we entertained her with cat’s cradle and other sissy car games while the girls chatted about more mature issues up front.

Eventually we arrived home at the estate where Uncle Penny and Auntie Jamie had prepared the house for our homecoming. After getting ourselves installed, Auntie Beverly took Davinia to the gypsy’s summer camp where Davinia’s family were established for the whole summer as they had done from time immemorial. Davinia was introduced to her mother and father before her siblings were re-introduced. Davinia’s father explained to his children. This is what happens to boys who are cruel or nasty to girls. In future when you meet strangers at the pool, just make sure who they are before you are rude to unkind to them. David is now a sissy and her new name is Davinia. You girls will be pleased to know that you now have an extra helper around the camp and she will earn some extra money by helping Miss Beverly at the big house.

The gypsy girls squealed with joy at the feminine addition to their clan because David had always tormented them. However the most relieved gypsy of all was Davinia’s older brother John. He at last would no longer have to worry about his younger brother’s behaviour and the risks that entailed to the gypsies few remaining camp sites. The next time John met Janice at the pool he sighed with pleasure as he described his relief as they swam lazily together during a warm summer’s evening.

“I’m so totally amazed at the way that David’s prick has all but disappeared,” observed John.

“How did you know that?” Giggled Janice. “You’re not supposed to peek at a little sissy’s body now she’s been sissified.” You’ll frighten her.”

“I didn’t,” replied John as he defended his good name, “my sisters told me. They say it’s just a tiny little bud, just like a girl’s thingy. David’s too shy to even come to the pool now.”

“She’s called Davinia now John. You’ll frighten her if you call her David, especially in public. If other boys find out she’s a sissy they might hurt her. Her best defence is to pass as a girl. That’s what most sissies do. She’s more vulnerable than an ordinary girl now.”

“Yes. That’s what my sisters said. David, - I mean Davinia, is ever so shy and nervous. She does everything her sisters tell her without the slightest complaint. It’s quite nice really. She’s made my sister’s lives much easier and pleasanter.”
“Hey-up! Cautioned Janice, here come your sisters now with Michelle.”

John turned and smiled at his sisters as they casually stripped at the side of the pool before slipping on their costumes. He was happy to see that now that the threat from David had disappeared, his sisters, and Janice and I, were much more relaxed about swimming in the pool. John had the decency to turn away for he was not the oversexed monster that his younger brother had nearly become. He did not turn again until invited to do so by Janice. Once they were splashing in the pool together John turned innocently to Janice and remarked.

“You’re little sister’s nice isn’t she?”

A silence fell upon the sisters and John sensed he might have said something out of turn. He looked uncertainly at Janice and asked.

“What?” What have I said?”

Two of John’s younger sisters started to giggle but this just confused the older gypsy boy further.

“What’s wrong? What did I say? I only complimented your younger sister. Where’s the harm in that?”

Janice wagged her head uncertainly for she did not know what was wrong.

Then Simone, the oldest sister took Janice aside and explained out of earshot.

“Davinia told us. Michelle’s also a sissy.”

Janice frowned as she realised. Davinia would have obviously realised that I was a sissy from the circumstances at Mistress Janet’s Academy. Davinia had probably mentioned it in innocence whilst chatting with her sisters. John was about to learn of it for Janice could not keep it secret from him. Janice swam over to me, took me aside and whispered in my ear.

“The sisters know you’re a sissy. Are you happy for John to know?”

I considered it for a few moments and frowned.

“What’s he like towards Davinia, now that Davinia’s been sissified.”

“He doesn’t seem to be upset or offended. In fact he’s secretly relieved that he doesn’t have to keep knocking the old David into line.”

“Is John a sissy hater?” I pressed nervously.

“I’ll ask Simone.”

Janice invited Simone across the pool for a `girl talk’ and John frowned again.

“What’s all the whispering about? What’s going on?”

“You just stay there,” commanded Simone firmly even though John was the oldest gypsy child, “this is girl’s stuff.”

When she reached Janice and me she asked.

“What’s the problem?”

“Does John hate sissies?” I asked in a nervous whisper.”

“Gosh no! Spluttered Simone as she contained her laughter, “John’s more protective of the new Davinia than any of his real sisters. He makes sure that Davinia does her share but he won’t let any of us bully Davinia. I think John’s got a soft spot for his sissified brother. Davinia’s such a sweet submissive little thing. It’s just a delight to have her around the camp. Mummy says she’s a perfect angel around the cooking fire.

The only thing is that she’s too afraid to go into the woods to collect firewood. She’s afraid of meeting a nasty man or something.”

“Well that’s true for all girls but we don’t let it ruin our lives,” declared Janice.

“It’s different for sissies though,” I argued, “I can quite understand why Davinia’s more frightened than her sisters. If a nasty man discovers his victim is not a girl but a sissy, there’s no knowing what he might do. Sissies are very vulnerable to a nasty man’s anger.”

The two girls fell silent then nodded agreement. I was right. Sissies were so feeble and weak they could never put up any sort of proper resistance and once their secret was discovered their lives were truly in danger. Mistress Janet’s sissies were so physically weak; they even had to depend upon their mistresses for protection.

“So is it safe to Tell John then,” asked Janice as I consented to my secret being revealed to the older Gypsy boy.

“Yes. But I think Janice had better tell him,” declared Simone as she checked with me again before she turned to Janice again.

“John likes you. He wouldn’t want to hurt your sissy brother because it would upset you.”

Janice turned one last time to me and I smiled wanly as I finally nodded consent. A few short strokes across the pool brought Janice to John’s side. He looked at her with concern.

“What was all that whispering about?”

“It’s Michelle,” replied Janice, “she’s not my sister, she’s my sissy brother.”

John’s jaw dropped in stunned silence before he recovered his composure.

“What! Michelle’s a sissy; you mean like Davinia?”

“Yes. Just like Davinia, well, - not exactly like Davinia but very simmilar.”

“Oh my gosh. I thought she was a girl, your younger sister. I mean, - she’s just so pretty and she’s got lovely, - you know, they’re the biggest in the pool!”

“That’s enough of that!” Scolded Janice. “If you want my respect, you won’t be making remarks about girl’s tits! Especially our tits!”

“Sorry,” gulped John, “I was just so surprised. But you must agree! Michelle is really pretty. Gosh who’d have thought?”

“Well now you know. Don’t treat her any differently to the rest of us girls and she’ll be a good friend to you. And I mean a friend, not some sort of lackey or slave.”

“Yes, of course” agreed John without hesitation, “can I go and talk to her; privately I mean?”

“Why not, I’m sure she’ll be pleased now that the situation is resolved. But don’t try anything. We’ll all be watching you.”

John splashed across the pool and invited me to join him on the high grassy bank under the willow tree. I sensed there was no licentious interest so I swam to the bank where John reached down and helped me up the grassy knoll. My sissified arms were not strong enough to climb out at that place and my large breasts simply got in the way as I tried to heft myself up the bank. I smiled gratefully as John employed maximum probity as he gently eased me up the bank whilst making sure my ripe bouncy tits did not snag on the exposed roots of the old gnarled willow tree. Once we were sat on the soft grass John spoke hesitantly so I smiled and put him at ease.

“Yes. I’m a sissy, just like Davinia. I hope you’re not angry.”

“Well, - no, - no, I’m not angry, just shocked. I mean you’re so pretty!”

“Well Davinia’s pretty now isn’t she.”

“Yes. But I mean, she’s my bro, - my sister. But you. You’re even prettier than Janice and she’s really pretty.”

I blushed at the compliment then grinned.

“You better hadn’t let Janice hear you say that.”

John blushed and begged me not to tell her. I reached across and pecked him on the cheek then promised never to reveal his declaration. John froze uncertainly; he had no idea how to react to what appeared to be a sissy’s advances. I sat back and grinned.

“Don’t worry. I’m still a boy inside my head. I don’t fancy you. You’re quite safe. Do you fancy my sister Janice?”

John swallowed hesitantly and nodded.

I smiled and teased John by putting him on the spot.

“What? More than me?”

John swallowed again as he sought a way out of my cleverly laid trap.

`Girls were just so clever at laying these sorts of traps,’ John concluded. Then he thought he’d found a way out.
“She’s a girl. I’m like you in that I like girls. I’m a boy inside my head so I like girls not boys. Sorry, it’s no brainer, I fancy Janice more than you now I’ve found out you’re not a girl.”

I smiled but John sensed the sadness in my heart. He reached out and hugged me as he whispered.

“I’m sorry, if you were a girl I would really fancy you, even marry you, but you’re not so I can’t. You could never give me children, Janice could.”

“Gosh. Don’t tell me you want to marry her?” I giggled.

“I could do a lot worse. Janice is a super girl!”

“What! Would you turn her into a gypsy?” I gasped.

“The travelling ways are finished. Look around. Our family are just about the last in these parts and this is the only place were we can find peace. Our lifestyle is finished. It’s a lovely way but people hate us everywhere we go. The council’s always try to make us stay on those awful sites where everything is concrete and stuff. You’re uncle’s woods; these woods are our only last refuge in this area.”

I felt a tear of sympathy for John and his sisters. Their future was so uncertain. I reached over again and gave him one last peck on the cheek before standing up and leaping into the pool. John let out a shout of glee and leapt after me as we splashed across the pool to rejoin the others. The rest of the hot summer afternoon was spent joyously squealing and splashing in the pool until Davinia arrived with a picnic in a basket. The others welcomed her happily and even persuaded her to join them in the pool.

I made a point of making her welcome and soon Davinia lost her inhibitions. As the afternoon finally cooled, we gradually crawled out onto the bank and savoured the delicious spread that Davinia had prepared. I chatted affectionately to Davinia as we gently dabbed each other dry with the large fluffy towels and soon we had become firm friends.

John and Janice sat watching us and they smiled to each other as the younger sisters whispered amongst themselves as all younger girls are want to do. The younger sisters were wondering if John and Janice would become an item and if we sissies might also become `friends’.

In the first instance the younger sisters would be mistaken but in the second they were partially right.

Janice was `mistress material’ and she was too enamoured of me, her sissy brother to ever become sexually attracted to John but if Davinia and I became friends and companions that would benefit everybody. Even as they munched their sandwiches the sisters smiled as they watched Davinia take my comb from my bag and start to draw it tenderly through my long golden tresses.

“You’ll have to shower when you get back. The pond was all churned up and there’s muddy stuff in your hair,” giggled Davinia as she picked some tiny bits of water weed from my hair. “You look like a water nymph that’s just had a session in the pondweed,”

“And so do you then,” I replied as I pinched one of her nipples for her.

“I can wash mine in the stream back at the camp,” replied Davinia.

“Oh no!” I protested. That’s awfully cold. Come back to the big house and you can share my hot shower. “

“Ooh that would be nice. But what about my sisters, they’re all muddy too.”

“They can come, but John will have to shower separately.”

“John won’t need to, his hair’s so short it’ll rinse out with just a splash.”

“Yeah, that’s as maybe, but look at the way he’s fawning over Janice. He’s itching to accompany her home. Washing his hair will be an excuse.”

“You’d better suggest it then,” added Davinia, “it’ll sound a bit suspicious coming from me.”

“I don’t see why, but O.K., then.” I agreed.

Once both our sissy’s hair was combed I took the opportunity. The sisters and Janice had forgotten to bring combs and as their hair was drying out, it was turning stringy and knotted by the detritus from the pool.

“You’ve forgotten your comb,” I said to Janice.

“Yes we have, only a sissy would remember to bring a comb,” replied Janice.

“Well, sissy is as sissy does” I countered with a grin, “your hair is too matted and knotted now. It’s dried off. You’ll have to shampoo it in the shower.”

Janice ran her fingers through her tangled golden hair and agreed with me.

“Hmmm. I suppose you’re right.”

“We could offer the girls a shower as well. I’ve invited Davinia to use mine.”

Janice grinned knowingly. She immediately recognised my ploy.

“Yeah. OK, then. What about big boy here?”

“John can use the shower in the bathroom at the end of the hall. He’ll only need a quickie. His hair’s very short.”

Janice turned to John and smiled invitingly.

“What about it, gypsy boy? D’you want a nice hot shower, or are you going to come over all macho and out-doorsie and refuse a nice hot shower with girly shampoo?”

John jumped at the chance to stay longer with the beautiful Janice and he nodded eagerly. Soon the whole group was strolling back through the sunny glades towards the big house. On the way we paused at the camp to explain to the gypsy children’s parents and soon we were in the big house. Uncle Penny and Auntie Beverly met us in the hall as we tumbled noisily through the wide front doors.

“Well golly gosh,” giggled Uncle Penny as he whisked his foppish handkerchief under his nose, “just what are these scruffy urchins doing in my house?”

“Don’t be silly uncle;” protested Janice, “we’ve come to get showered. The pool was all churned up and muddy by the time we’d finished and our hair is all matted.”

“Well, I suppose if you must. Just hurry up, We’re going down to your parent’s gypsie camp tonight for supper and you’ll be carrying the food.”

“Oh!” I squeaked with surprise. “You didn’t tell us!”

“It’s a surprise! For all you children.” Added Auntie Beverly. “You’d better get washed up. You look like dogs that have been out hunting with all that matted hair.”

“With permission freely given we all scampered up the broad staircase and the gypsy sister’s eyes widened as they stared at the spacious rooms.

“Gosh! It’s like a palace,” gasped John.

“I like all these big pictures,” added Simone. “Are these your ancestors?”

“Well I don’t know,” I replied, “I’ve never really thought about it, Uncle Penny will know all about it. Do you know anything about them Janice?”

Janice shrugged.

“No more than you. You’re right, I suppose Uncle Penny and Auntie Beverly are the ones to ask, it’s their house. They’re brother and sister.”

We came to the end of the corridor and Janice pointed out the bathroom to John.

“You’ll have to shower in there. You can’t share with us girls.”

“I could share with Davinia and Michelle,” protested John, “they may be sissies but under it all they’re still boys.

Janice’s eyes widened as she turned to me.

“What do you think darling? Are you happy to have a big hairy ugly man share your shower?”

“He’s not hairy,” I protested. “You’ve seen him in the pool. He hasn’t grown any body hair yet. He can share with us for now. At least until his hair starts to block the plug hole.”

“Uugh! That’s horrible,” croaked Janice as she wrinkled her nose. “What an awful thought!”

I turned to John and smiled for I was curious to see what a sixteen-year-old boy looked like `down there’.

“Come on then," I invited him, "you can shower with us, but no funny business.”

“Yeah! No funny business,” added Davinia for good measure.”

“OK. I promise; no funny business,” agreed John with a widening smile.

The girls grinned and stepped into Janice’s bedroom and I smiled to myself as I heard them `oohing and aaahing`. Janice’s bedroom must have seemed like a palace. Then I entered my bedroom and invited John and Davinia in. Both boy and sissy fell silent before John grinned.

“Now I see what my sisters were going on about. It’s huge. Where do those doors lead?”

“That’s my bathroom and that’s the anteroom that connects to Janice’s bedroom.”

“What, you mean you can get into each other’s bedrooms?” Gasped John.

I smiled then replied softly.

“We can get into each other’s beds if we want.”

“What, all this space and you still sleep together.”

I was mildly surprised that John wasn’t shocked by my revelation then he explained why.

“My sisters have to share their bed because the vardo is so small, now Davinia sleeps with them but she can’t do anything. I sleep under the Vardo while mum and dad sleep in the second one, the blue and yellow one. Doesn’t your Auntie Beverly object to you’re sleeping together?”

“Well, it’s like Davinia and her sisters, I can’t do much, my cockette can only just separate Janice’s labia it doesn’t go much further. She likes me just to tantalise her clitty with it. Janice is still a virgin.”

John’s eyes widened with happy surprise but I quickly put him wise.

“Janice likes you, but I don’t think she’ll ever take you as a boyfriend.”

“Why, is she, - is she, - a les, - a lesbian?”

“Not that I know of, she likes boys but she likes her boys to be sissies. It’s the way she is. She can’t help it.”

“So if I wanted to marry her, I’d have to become a sissy.”

I gasped with surprise as I was removing my bathing costume. I was so surprised that I turned around to face him and my costume top fell down. His eyes widened as they fell upon my gorgeous ripe globes but he made no further advances. He simply stood there for a moment; half stepping out of his bathers then resumed removing them before returning his gaze to my breasts.

“What! I squealed, are you really saying you’d become a sissy just to get married to Janice?”

“Well, I’d have to keep my cock, not like Davinia. She’s in a right predicament.”

“Where did you learn so much about sissies?” I pressed curiously.

“I told him,” piped up Davinia,” I go to Mistress Janet’s as well you know.”

I sagged with resignation, ` of course! John and Davinia were still brothers, John would have been fascinated by Davinia’s alteration and he would have pumped his sissified brother for every ounce of information. I turned to John and grinned.

“Well you’ve sure surprised me. Who would have thought that a boy as handsome and strong as you would want become a sissy just to get into Janice’s panties?”

John spoke softly as he emphasised his infatuation with Janice.

“She’s pretty Michelle; your sister Janice is a real stunner, you’d be surprised what a man would do for so rare a beauty.”

“Yeah, but that’s a huge sacrifice. What would your mum and dad say?”

“They know I want to give up the old ways. There’s no pleasure in it anymore. We get harried and bullied everywhere we go. The only reason we don’t get forced onto one of those horrible council sites is because we still live in the vardoes and we look quaint, and picturesque and olde-worlde.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, “Uncle Penny and Auntie Bev still love having you on the estate every year and they love the vardoes. That’s why we’re going down to share supper around the fire tonight.

“Is Auntie Jamie coming, she’s really funny.”

“Yes,” I replied, “and don’t laugh, Auntie Jamie stands to inherit an earldom when his father Earl Weston dies. He will own the rest of these woods and the stream all the way down this side of the valley. It’ll pay you to keep Auntie Jamie sweet.”

“But she dresses like a woman. It’s almost impossible to tell she’s a man.”

“Well, it takes all sorts,” I conceded, “just look at me.”

“Yeah, and now me, if I choose to become a sissy,” added John as he opened the bathroom door.

I tensed slightly as I realised I would have to pass very close to John to enter the bathroom but he smiled and promised not to try anything. Thus reassured I smiled my most inviting smile and slipped past him with Davinia following close behind. Soon we were splashing happily in the huge shower cubicle. As he quickly showered down John chuckled.

“Blimey, this shower is huge! You could wash our horses in here.”

“The story goes that one guest tried it once.” I replied with a giggle. “I don’t believe it though.”

“I suppose you could though,” added Davinia, “I mean the stairs are easy enough for a horse to ascend.”

“Yeah well we’re not going to try anything stupid, now do you want me to do your back?” I asked Davinia.

“I wish you’d do mine,” sighed John. I haven’t had my back scrubbed since my mum used to do it in front of the campfire when I was small.”

“OK then, but no funny business.”

“Cross my heart and hope to die,” swore John as he passed me the shower gel bottle.

As soon as I applied the gel to his shoulders I felt a soft wave of desire ripple though my tummy. John’s back was just beginning to gain definition for a fifteen-year-old boy. It had not yet bulked up and grown hairy like men’s did when they grew older.
`If john kept his slender body like this while growing into a sissy with a nice cock and firm tits, he would have every mistress in Miss Janet’s bidding for him at the auction.’ John had a beautiful boyish body and virtually no body hair. As I gently soaped his back I couldn’t resist pressing up close to his back and squeezing my firm 'D sized’ breasts against his lightly muscled frame. John swayed his back and murmured affectionately.

“Oooh! Those are beautiful tits Michelle; I can feel your nipples tickling Me.?”

“Mmm,” I sighed distractedly.

Then my own sissy cock betrayed me as it stiffened then gently prodded at John’s buttocks.

“Hey!” He squeaked as he span around and searched to see my modest little dolly. “Why you naughty little imp! I thought you said you were heterosexual!”

He scowled as he peered down to where my breasts prevented him getting a proper look at my sweet little stiffy.

“I am! I am!” I cried nervously. “It’s just that my sissy cock constantly gets horny. I can’t help it. Whenever I’m around other naked people, she just grows hard. I can’t help it; it’s just the way sissies are. Well, it’s the way sissies with cockettes are. We’re just made that way! We can’t help it!”

“Cockettes?” Wondered John as he drank in my firm bouncy tits topped by two delicious pink nipples that had become as hard as thimbles with my automatic arousal. “Let me have a look.”

“Yes, cockettes; see,” I replied as I parted my breasts to give him a better view as he peered further, “she’s not quite a cock because she’s too small, but she’s much bigger than Davinia, see she’s only got a sissy clitty.”

Davinia frowned enviously and tried crossing her legs but John ignored his sissified brother.

“I know what Davinia’s is like, she’s shown me. I want to see yours, open your legs.”

Nervously, I sat back on the shower seat and supported my ankles on John’s shoulders as I raised my slender legs and parted them. John now had a good clear view of everything and he smiled as he nodded his head.

“Well I never! You’re really cute. That’s quite a neat little cock, - no, I mean cockette, isn’t it?” Chuckled John as he peered in for a better view...

I smiled shyly as he gently reached out and fingered my stiff erect pink nipples.

“I thought all sissies were like Davinia. Will Davinia grow tits as nice as yours; they’re nice and bouncy aren’t they?”

“Oh yes,” I confirmed, “all the sissies at Mistress Janet’s grow tits. That’s the default condition. There are several types of sissies. Some even have full sized cocks. They’re called entire sissies because they’ve still got all the full-sized dangly bits, plus a pair of tits and a girl’s shape.

I’ve never met an entire sissy cos’ they are usually older boys or even young men who’ve been sissified. I suppose you could be one of those, if you become a sissy quickly.”

Davinia interrupted as she became emboldened by her older brother John’s honest curiosity about our sissified condition and yet without any threat or condemnation.

“You’d have to do it soon though,” she advised, “older men have trouble passing if they’ve grown into a man’s shape and too tall. You’re just turned fifteen so you could still grow a woman’s shape. You know broad hips and slender shoulders. Your body’s nice and smooth with no hair yet so you should have no trouble.”

John fell silent as he became thoughtful and smiled affectionately at his younger sissified brother. Then he turned to me again.

“D’you think Janice would love me if I became a sissy?”

“I don’t know. She likes me and loves my little cockette.”

“How do you know?” Begged John.

“We sleep together and play together.”

“And you get milked together,” added Davinia, “the sissies in your class told me.”

“Milked?” Queried John as he grew more and more intrigued.

“Ooh heck! I forgot to mention.” I gasped, “Janice and I are both members of the sissy herd. We have to get milked twice a day.”

“What? You mean like cows?”

“Exactly like cows,” interrupted Davinia with a girlish giggle, “at seven o’clock tonight you’ll notice them disappear then they’ll reappear at about eightish. I’ll bet that’s why were all having the supper around the campfire late, after eight o’clock. “
I crimsoned a bit with embarrassment as John’s smile widened with amusement and his gaze fell again onto my stiff pink nipples.

“Who milks you?”

“We’ve got a portable milking machine. We take it wherever we go. It’s in the anteroom between my and Janice’s bedroom.”

“Can I see it?” Begged John.

“Sorry. Janice is the mistress, she keeps the key.”

“Oh golly, grinned John as his cock started to grow. The very thought of you two being milked, why it’s fantastic. Have you got milk now, in those delicious tits? If you’re like a cow you will have.”

I nodded affirmation and his head moved closer for a more intimate examination.

“If I were to suck them now, would your tits give milk?”

“Yes, but you’re not allowed to. Janice is my mistress and she would have to give permission.”

“Oooh! Is that right?” Chuckled John.

“Yes,” confirmed Davinia as she sensed things might be taking a turn for the worse.

“But what would happen if I just took you now and sucked them?” Smiled John lasciviously.

“You’d be breaking your promise not to hurt us or do anything naughty. Remember; the promise you made in the corridor just now,” Davinia argued determinedly, “you’ve got to ask Janice!”

“Right I’m going to ask Janice as soon as we meet again.”

“Ask Janice what?” Sounded a girl’s voice as our bathroom door opened and Simone stepped boldly in.

I let out a squeak of surprise and John span around to confront his sister Simone. Davinia grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her boobs to cover her torso.

“You should knock before coming in,” He protested, “I never burst in on you girls.”

“Well it’s a good job I didn’t knock. Who’d have thought that you three would be playing doctors and nurses?”

John crimsoned a deep scarlet as I desperately lowered my legs and flung my towel around my body to recover what little modesty I could. My efforts were futile however; Simone had caught the three of us in flagrant delecto and there was no denying that John had been investigating my little secrets. By Now Janice had followed Simone into our bathroom but she simply grinned knowingly. She turned to Simone and wagged her head knowingly.

“See, I told you they wouldn’t be able to resist checking each other out. Boys are all the same inside their heads, even if they are complete sissies. It’s in their genes; sissies or not they always succumb to their hormones.”

“I see what you mean Jan,” agreed Simone, “but I always had my older brother for a sweet caring boy. He’s never shown any tendencies like this before.”

Janice smiled and placed her hand around John’s waist as she hugged him to her.

“Oh he’s sweet and caring alright. Nobody can deny that, but boys will be boys.” She turned and looked up into John’s still scarlet face as she smiled sweetly. “Did you like what my beautiful sissy brother's got?”

“John stood stock still for long moments before finding his voice.”

“It’s Michelle, she’s a sissy but she’s, - she’s just so very pretty. I just couldn’t understand I wanted to find out for myself.”

“Find out what darling?” Pressed Janice knowingly.

“I, - I, - well, I, - I, - wa, - I wanted to, -.”

“You wanted what darling, come on, don’t be shy. Spit it out.”

“Well, I, - was just checking to see what being a sissy felt like.”

“Well the only way you could do that would be to become a sissy. Is that what you really want?”

John fell silent and stared dumbly at Janice as she peered intently into his eyes. John’s very hesitation advised Janice that there was some sort of feeling troubling the older boy. She frowned concernedly as she asked softly.

“Do you really want to become a sissy?”

Again, John hesitated then mumbled softly.

“Only if you’d love me, I, - I, - I love you but Michelle told me you only love sissies. Would I have to be, - be, - become a sissy to win your love?”

Janice was totally taken aback by John’s stuttering declaration. Even Simone let out a soft gasp of surprise.

“Oh my gosh!” Gasped Simone as Janice simply stood rooted to the spot. Simone continued talking to Janice.

“Well, he must really love you if he’s prepared to turn into a sissy for you.”

Janice finally found her voice and whispered.

“But your parents, what would they do? What about continuing your gypsy clan?”

“We could have children. I’m giving up the gypsy ways. Even my mum and dad say it’s done for. There’s no peace and were persecuted everywhere we go.”

“He’s right there,” confirmed Simone, “dad is just about worn out with it all. It’s every where we go, and the social workers are always bothering us about school and stuff.”

“So what’s your plan? Pressed Janice, “do you really love me or do you just see a way to use me to escape from the gypsy life.

“Oh I love you! I’ve loved you since the first day we met down by the pool.”

“But what about making a living?” Continued Janice. Money doesn’t just grow on trees.”

“I don’t know,” confessed John, “I hadn’t even thought of that. I could get a job.”

“What as. If you’re a sissy, there are not many jobs and you’ve missed an awful lot of schooling.”

“I can write my name!” Protested John, “and I can count to a hundred and add up and do take-a-way’s.”

“That’s a fat lot of good! You’re fifteen now. You wouldn’t even qualify to be a garbage collector.”

“I can still make money with my dad collecting scrap.”

“If you become a sissy darling, you won’t even have the strength lift an old iron bed frame. Sissies are pathetically weak. Look at Davinia; you’ve seen how weak she’s become. She can’t even lift the shafts of the vardo to harness the horse any more.”

John fell silent and crest-fallen. Everything Janice had said was true. He had no idea how to make a living apart from collecting scrap and doing casual work around farms that his family had worked upon for generations. He would never be able to help herd sheep for shearing, or trim hedges, or mend fences. All this was hard heavy farm work. His shoulders slumped with defeat and he turned away to get dressed. Janice watched him and her heart ached. John was one of the sweetest and most considerate boys she had even encountered. No at all like the boys she had met in London, the boys who had assaulted her sissy brother and left her traumatised. John was every woman’s dream, handsome, kind and considerate.

Even when they had been alone in the pool, Janice had never once felt threatened or intimidated. John had a natural gentleness about him that gave a girl peace of mind and a sense of security.

She looked at Simone and motioned to her to leave the sissies and John alone for a while. John had a lot of disappointments to get over.

Back in Janice’s bedroom Janice chatted with Simone.

“So what do you think of John actually offering to become a sissy just to win my love.”

“It’s just the sort of sacrifice John would make. He’s always been kind and generous to us sisters.”

“But a sissy! What do you think of sissies?”

“Well, until I saw the change in Davinia, I never really thought about it. I’ve never met a sissy until I met, Michelle and Davinia, and I never knew Michelle was a sissy until Davinia came home from Mistress Janet’s and told us.”

“What do you think of them now though?”

“Well, Davinia is a perfect sweetie now but I doubt she’s ever going please a girl. Her cock has all but disappeared. Mind you I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve it, she was a flipping menace before that she even tried it on me once but John soon put him right and gave him a right beating. Could you believe it! I’m his own sister for heaven’s sake!”

“Yeah, agreed Janice, but sissies don’t necessarily lose their cocks. If John turned into a sissy at his age, he could easily keep his cock. Doctor Williams has some very special medicines back at Mistress Janet’s.”

“Would he keep his cock then?” Wondered Simone.

“Oh yes, if I wanted him to, that is, if I did become his mistress.”

Simone smiled knowingly.

“Why Janice! I do believe you fancy him!”

It was Janice’s turn to blush as she softly confessed.

“I do, but only if he’s sissified. I like my boys to be soft and cuddly and kind and gentle. If he was a sissy, John would be just perfect.”

“You mean with breasts and hips and stuff.”

Janice nodded apologetically and hung her head.

“But that’s nothing to be ashamed of,” offered Simone supportively, “you still like him with his cock and you could still have children!”

“But how would you feel?” Pressed Janice, “I mean, what with the clan and all that?”

“The clan’s just about petered out,” sighed Simone wistfully, “John’s right about that. We’re the last real gypsy travellers in these parts and to tell the truth, it’s turning into a nightmare. Everybody thinks were thieving tinkers and we’re not. We even have to keep the vardoes and the horses as a sort of statement to prove we’re true gypsies. We’d love to have those posh new caravans like the tinkers but they attract all sorts of animosity. The vardoes are small and it’s been hell for my mum and dad since we kids arrived. Besides that, we have to run a truck just to make the scrap dealing work and that causes problems because you have to register a truck at a known address.”

“But Uncle Jenny sorts that out doesn’t she? I mean the transit truck is registered here. Anyway besides all the money stuff, what would your dad say if John became a sissy?”

“I just don’t know. That’s the billion dollar question!” Confessed a worried Simone.

“Does John really want to become a sissy or is he just saying that to win me over.” Janice pressed as she sought reassurance.

“I don’t know,” confessed Simone, “all I can say is that there must be some sort of sissy germ there for him to even consider it, I mean a typical boy would just refuse and move on to another girl.”

“Well he is kind, sweet, gentle and thoughtful; I mean the way he treats Davinia and Michelle points to that. Besides us real girls of course!”

“He once told me he hated having to fight Davinia to keep the peace, Davinia; or rather David was always the aggressive one when they were both boys. By the way, he was going to ask you something before when we burst in on them. He got distracted by our teasing about doctors and nurses. I think we should ask him about that. It might give us a few pointers. I’d hate for John to make a big mistake. He’s a super brother, not like David was. I’d hate for John to make some horrible irreversible mistake. Davinia deserved to be punished and sissified but John is a totally different thing. To tell the truth, I find Davinia to be a fantastic sister now. It’s really nice having such a sweet tempered and obedient sissy around the camp. It would be fascinating to see what would happen if John became a sissy.”

“You can’t make him a sissy just to satisfy your curiosity Simone,” objected Janice, “I mean it’s a permanent life changing thing. It can’t be reversed, at least not after Mistress Janet’s schooling.”

“Will you ask him what he wanted to ask you about,” suggested Simone, “after all it was you he wanted to ask.”

“I’ll speak to him after they are dressed, OK.”

“OK. I’ll take my sisters and go and help Auntie Beverly prepare the food for the meal tonight around the fire.”

“Good idea, leave this to me.”

Simone gathered her two younger sisters and led them down to the kitchen while Janice smartened herself up and prepared to enter the dragon’s lair, the sissy’s room. She knocked softly and John bid her come in. She found Michelle brushing Davinia’s hair while John was sitting on the bed idly watching.

“Can I chat with you a moment John.” She asked with a wide inviting smile.

John savoured the smile as he nodded and stepped after her through the ante-room into Janice’s bedroom. Janice turned and invited John to sit on her huge four poster bed.

“What is it?” He asked innocently.

“Simone said your were going to ask me something earlier, when she burst in on you.”

For a brief Second, John struggled to remember then the light switched on in his head.

“Oh! Yes! Michelle said something about you and her being members of a sissy herd or something, is it true?”
Janice blushed slightly then smiled apologetically as she confirmed it in her softest voice.

“Yes, it’s true.”

John only just heard the faintest whisper of an answer and realised that Janice was slightly embarrassed.

“There’s no need to feel embarrassed by it,” added John in the most comforting and supportive voice he could find.

“I’m not usually embarrassed by it, countered Janice as she recognised John’s support. I only move in sissy-herd circles and to me it’s normal. All my sissy friends are sissy-herders.”

“Yes, that’s what Michelle said, so it’s true then you have to be milked twice a day like dairy cows.”

Janice nodded and smiled as she blushed some more.

“Michelle said you have a milking machine or something. Was that it in the anteroom?”

Janice nodded again and John nodded as he hesitated. Janice sensed what the next question would be. From the stories amongst the older girls and sissies who came back to Mistress Janet’s academy on `Old Girls reunion day’, Janice knew that all men were fascinated by the thought of sissies giving milk and they invariably wanted to see two sissies being milked. Some mistresses allowed it, but most mistresses would not. Humiliation of a sissy was usually reserved for a mistress. Nevertheless, Janice braced herself for the question but John, ever the thoughtful, gentle soul, still hesitated. Janice decided to encourage him.

“Simone said you were going to ask me something, is it about sissy milking?”

John was thoughtful and courteous enough to blush as he nodded uncertainly.

`At least he’s got the good manners to be embarrassed about his desires,’ thought Janice as she slowly nodded her head.

“OK then darling, but only you, OK! You can come with Michelle and me and watch us milking. Tonight between seven and eight. After it’s over, then you can ask us questions, OK?”

John smiled widely and nodded before reaching forward and planting a hesitant kiss on Janice’s velvety lips. Janice responded eagerly and flung her hands around his neck and crushed his mouth to hers. `John was such a sweet kind boy, he’s going to make a wonderful sissy!’ she thought. `I’m just so lucky to find such a lovely jewel.’ They lay in this passionate embrace for long minutes before they finally relinquished their hold and decided to join the others preparing the food in the kitchen.

For the remainder of the early evening, John could hardly contain himself. Janice and Michelle realised why and they exchanged excited glances as they anticipated John’s delight when he learned just what happened when sissies were milked. When he saw Janice and Michelle enjoying a sissygasm he would probably become a full convert to sissydom.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks, Bev, for another chapter!

Thus far, the entire story has been told in first person from Michelle's perspective. However, in this chapter, the story suddenly switched to third person in serveral instances; then returned to first person:

"Davinia would have obviously realised that Michelle was a sissy from the circumstances at Mistress Janet’s Academy."

“'Does John hate sissies?' Asked Michelle in a nervous whisper.”

"'Oh!' Squeaked Michelle with surprise. 'You didn’t tell us!'"

"She found Michelle brushing Davinia’s hair while John was sitting on the bed idly watching."

"Janice and Michelle realised why and they exchanged excited glances as they anticipated John’s delight when he learned just what happened when sissies were milked."

"When he saw Janice and Michelle enjoying a sissygasm he would probably become a full convert to sissydom."

Also, the narrative point of view seem to have switched to Janice's perspective near the end of the chapter.

Again, thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

--an enthralled fan.

P.S. Is Sushi a boy or a girl?

More Corrections.

Yes Miss. The cat stamped all over the computer and changed it to third person Miss. I'll get around to correcting it next week Miss when I next do English homework Miss.

Incidentally;

The cat in person is a rescue cat and her life must carry a remarkable tail.
Our old cat dies amidst much lamenting and it was decided by the R.G's., in the family that the void must be filled.

Off to Swansea RSPCA Cat rescue centre goes the female contingent of our family and the moment they enter the rescue compound they are met with a desperately pathetic little paw reaching out through the bars like some lifer in San Quentin.

Who can resist such a sweet, pathetic beseechment?
My daughter reaches out to cautiously touch the extended paw and promptly receives a series of soft , slow, desperate taps from a paw who's claws remain firmly sheathed. Such a perfect lady and perfect handshake follows as my daughter gently takes the paw between her fingers and shakes it.

"Aaaahhh!. Mum, just look at this.
"Aaaaahhh! Repeats mum and the said cat is duly adopted. (They never got past the first cage to look at any other cats. Sushi had chosen them!!

Home they go and the RSPCA home inspection visit follows two days later.
No social worker's home visit was ever more afeared than this RSPCA home inspection!!!

Several days later £70 changes hands (legally) - YES £70, - that's approx $105 to pay for assorted microchip I.D and various jabs! Cat's aren't on the national health!

We've got ourselves a new cat called Sushi. (My daughter's choice.)

The cat is well house and loved and she enjoys the free run of a 7 bedroomed house with about a half acre of garden somewhat like the Serengeti.

Here's an interesting footnote.

We've had the cat about 4 years.
About 2 years ago she hurt her front right leg jumping off a high place and came limping in holding out the 'Hand-shake paw'.

Down to the vet's surgery I goes!

"When did you have this cat's leg seen to?" He asks.

"Never." Says I. She's never been here before. (The vet knows us well because our last cat paid several visits as she aged.)

"Well she's had extensive surgery." Says the vet.

"Oh! Really? Well she's rescue cat. We've only had her about four years"
"Oh. Well I guess she's about 8 or 9. She's had some very extensive surgery to her right front leg. That must be why she hurt it landing."
"Yes." I agree's as he post's the tiny plates up on to a magnifying screen and shows the previous surgery."

Suchi's right leg and shoulder and right jaw look like something out of an Evil Canevil x-ray. There's titanium pins and plates and screws everywhere.

"That's some pretty expensive surgery," says the vet, as I stare disbelivingly at the complex scaffolding inside Suchi's front right body. "Who ever had this cat before you must have truly loved her to have spent that much money on surgery."
"Oh!" Says I beginning to think that the vet is suggesting that we don't care for her properly.
The vet senses my discomfort and quickly rfeassures us.

"Oh no! I'm not suggesting you don't look after her. The way she responds to you and doesn't even run away tells me she's well loved."
I smile with relief as the vet continues.
"D'you know how much all that surgery would have cost?"

"No." Says I raising the questioning eyebrow.
"About £2500 to £3000! As I said, her previous owners must have really cared."
"So I wonder how she became a rescue cat then?" I remarked after picking myself up off the floor.
"Dunno'" says the vet, "must have been some rich old lady who upped and died."

Well we still don't know much about Suchi's history but the vet is pretty sure she was hit by a car or something.

She's looking at me now from one of her many favoured spots and she's just closed her eyes again, curled up and turned her back to me. Maybe she was owned by royalty or summat. She's got us exactly where she want's us.

Bye for now.

Beverly.

bev_1.jpg

Sushi's health today.

Sushi is fine.

She had only sprained it and after a few days limping around garnishing as much sympathy as a cat could ever garner, she was soon tearing around the garden pursuing everything and anything.
This pursuit fixation recently included an adder, - (Viper to you cross-ponders,). My daughter came racing down the garden path saying
"Sushi's got an adder! Sushi's got an adder. It's going to poison her."
Well we all rushed out wondering what to do but we were wasting our time. Sushi had the snake behind it's head and the snake just could not turn to bite her. However, when our daughter had first seen it, the dammed viper was striking again and again at the thick fur on Sushi'd shoulder and back. Eventually the viper stopped wriggling and we made sure it was dead. We managed to persuade the cat to give it up. She did this reluctantly but once we had got it we put it in the garbage can for safe disposal.
Then we all started to wait patiently for the ill effects of the venom but non was forthcoming. There is antivenom available but it's not commonly available for vetinary purposes, - mainly for humans.
By midnight we had concluded that the stupid cat had won hands down against the snake. Obviously her thick short haired coat proved more than a suitable barrier to the viper's tiny gape and fangs.
British vipers are quite small rarely exceeding 1' 9" though they occasionally grow to 2' 6". There mouths are small with a narrow gape that cannot circuit a man's finger. If a brit gets a viper bite it's usually on the fingers that have unwittingly strayed too close to the camouflaged snake or the achilles tendon if a foot gets too close. It's rarely fatal to an adult but a young child might be endangered or a frail, elderly person.

Well, that's the saga of our crazy cat. Sushi the snake catcher, though she never seems to eat them or bring them into the house like the mice and birds she catches.
This cat is unfortunately the nemesis of wild-life in our garden but if she only keeps the vipers/adders at bay, she's more than earned her corn.
Oh, oh, she's just come in and she's casting glances from me to the foodbowl as if asking 'why is this bowl empty?'
Gorra go. Cat to feed!

Write back soon.

Love & Hugs,

Beverly.

bev_1.jpg

The Sissy Farm 18

Couldn't a sissy regain musculature and strength? And what if the sissy want to either become a girl, or allowed to become a boy again?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine