A New Doctor in Town; Who? Part 1

Printer-friendly version

A New Doctor in Town; Who? Part 1
Easy Doctor Who Fan-Fiction
by Desiree Jones

Synopsis:With Thanks To Stanman63 For His Help.

<!--break-->

Dr. Who and other recognizable Dr. Who character's are the Property of the BBC, there will be a few original characters which are my own. This story is not for profit but written for my enjoyment as well as those that may read it.


Sounds of Screeching with some of the displays wobbling, slowly The TARDIS materializes in the Delirium Archive. Inside, Amy and River Song are arguing what to do to rescue the Doctor from the Tomb the Alliance placed him in. “Stop saying 'SPOILERS', We need to go back and blast the tomb open!”

River steps from the TARDIS, Amy right beside her, “Right, and what weapon do you have that will even scratch it?” River, consults her Journal.

Amy taps Rivers shoulder“River, if your such a great TARDIS pilot, why did it just sound like you had the emergency brake on as we landed.”

River turns looks perplexed and lays her hand on the door. “Oh, yes I understand old girl you have been through the Wringer, almost totally destroyed, and now your Doctor has been away for so long. “ she comforts what looks to be a Police Call Box, last seen in England in
the 1950's

River refocuses, “The Doctor will have left a clue here for us,” flipping the pages of her journal, “Ah, its over in the north wing, just down...” River turns and runs, “This hallway.” Amy follows close behind.

The wall next to Amy glows and begins to part, “River! There's a crack opening over on the left side.” Amy runs closer to the right side of the hall.

River pulls her sonic screwdriver out, using it to close the crack up temporarily, “That should hold till we can get back to the TARDIS.”

What are we looking for? And what if its huge?”

They stop as they enter the North wing, in front of them is the Tomb and laying face down in front is the Doctor.

Together they scream, “DOCTOR!” and run to him. The Doctor glows as his regeneration cycle begins. They stop and stare as his body changes. The Doctors hair becomes golden blonde, growing long enough to fall to the middle of his back. He shrinks a little and the clothes move as the body changes. As the glow fades from the Doctor, River turns the Doctor over.

This isn't right. He was never a woman till after...” River is paging through her Journal, then closing it. "Still somethings wrong. His Regeneration is out of sequence.”

Amy almost shouts, “The Doctor's a WOMAN!” she sees the Doctor open her eyes, a beautiful golden color. The woman is very tanned almost bronzed, with a generous mouth and a cute little nose.

Well let's take...” the soft contralto voice stops the Doctors statement, “HUNH HMM, Mi, MI, MI, MI, Oh Dear that's not right.” the Doctor jumps up and almost face plants because the pants are too long, and his , well her new center of gravity is totally different. Amy Steadies The Doctor, who is shorter than she is now.

River goes over the edge for the first time “No, no, no, NO!, The Doctor is not supposed to be in this body till after we find his, um, her daughter.”

Amy looks at River, “What happened to him? Weren't you supposed to say 'Spoilers'." Amy is looking rather smug.

Well it is a bit of a shock and we cannot fix him er her if I am the only one that knows.... Oh alright, I should have said 'SPOILERS' but I didn't. Now we need to act.”

The Doctor is stepping out of the to big shoes and pants revealing a pretty set of legs under the shirt and coat tails still hanging on her, ”So, did you bring me the clothes I asked for? These are not going to work very well, and this voice will take some getting use too. Very pleasant though.”

No, we did not, we never got a message, about clothes.” then Amy sees a large sign to the right of the tomb, 'Bring female clothing, petite size one, Hurry! The Doctor' “Oh do you mean the sign next to the tomb.”

River and the Doctor look over and see the sign, both shouting, “No,no,no, NO!” looking at each other.

The Doctor continues, “The Tomb isn't supposed to be here just the sign should have been here. What day is it?”

Well, the date displayed was 20 June 14010. Hope that information useful.”

Then Amy notices a display of clothing, further on and walks over to it, “Oh, these will look lovely on you, Doctor."

The Doctor walks over to the display, "The dress is nice, but those shoes and the bag are hideous. Though it looks like these will all fit, Curiouser and Curiouser.”

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A New Doctor in Town; Who? Part 1

Glad to help. And currently on the B.B.C. is a having a Doctor Who marathon.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thats part of the reason

I wrote this, have been rather disappointed with the new Doctor and have always wondered why there was never a Female Doctor. So tonight we finally get to see the Season Finale that the Brits got too see last month.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Enjoy it!

I won't give away any spoilers (being a Brit, I saw it on 26/06/2010), but suffice it to say that there's a heck of a lot of time travel, new meaning is ascribed to Something old/new/borrowed/blue, and they all live happily ever after. Well, until the Christmas Special, at least :)
We're also given the story arc for Season 2...

-oOo-

It would be interesting to see how the fan community would react if the twelfth doctor did inhabit a female body. Then again, he's got possibly the strongest female companion to date (who, probably because she's "known" him since childhood, knows to expect the unexpected and is willing to suspend disbelief at almost anything), together with appearances by the enigmatic River.

-oOo-

Interesting story arc you've set up here, Desiree. It sounds very much as though something's fiddling around with the timelines again - with the Doctor as female it should certainly add a new dynamic to relations with River, as they try to figure out what's going on. And given how quickly the Doctor adapts to the variety of (male) bodies he's ended up with, he should get along fine with a female form - and certainly be in no hurry to try regenerating again.

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Ooooh, it has THREE settings!

But then it is the sonic vibrator.

No, really, WAY back, late 1980s, on a live PBS pledge break around Docotor Who the on-air talent got a little confused and called the sonic screwdriver the sonic vibrator. But then that is a OLD Doctor Who joke.

The charity Doctor Who spoof/short, The Curse of Fatal Death(?) I think it was called, ended with Joanna Lumley of Absoultely Fabulous and the mid 1970's The Avengers, as the Doctor and she notes gleefuly about it's *settings*. And also how attractive the master suddenly seemed to her and visa versa.

Have fun.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Hey Randalynn, how did the current seasion end?

John in Wauwatosa

My Da actually recorded that segmaent from PBS

Seems the PBS crew in So Cal read the same script

Doctor Who ended with the BIG BANG II., Turns out Amy was actually in the Pandorica.

the finale of it all is at Amy and Rory;s Wedding Dinner Amy remembers the Raggedy Doctor and he returns parking the tardis on the dance floor. There is more you might be able to watch it on BBC.com or ck your local cable provider to see if it is available on demand

DesHS.jpg

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I love the new Doctor :)

My daughter -- who has never expressed an interest in science fiction before -- got hooked on the most recent season of the Doctor. She downloaded them all off the internet.

And got me hooked, too :)

But... I DID wonder why he never came back as a woman :)

HEY!!! As Dr. Soong likes to say ... SPOILERS!!!

I sent him the entire season except for the last two episodes on DVD. I'm going to send him the two-part finale tomorrow -- but now he'll already KNOW how it ended!

Goodness, Desiree - couldn't you let him watch that awesome season finale without giving the game away? *grrrrr*

Randa

But there

Is so much more to the season finale

starsDesHS.jpg

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Mea culpa, John ...

... I have the last two episodes burned to DVD and ready to send to you. I did promise to send the disk last week, but life got complicated. I'll send it tomorrow, I promise!!!!

Randa

Life, don't talk to me about life

Sorry, that's Marvin the paraoid android.

No problaimo, Randa.

We're still drying out here. Chicago got hit on Saturday as bad as we got Thursday night. Near the state border some areas got both storms.

Our July record for rainfall WAS 7.66 inches for the WHOLE MONTH, we ar at 10 point something with a week to go. Some areas near us got more than the old record monthly total in just four hours.

And to think a week ago they were filming part of Transformers 3 at our lakefront, the Calatrava addition to the Art Center/War Memorial. IE the building with the flappy wing thingies.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Spoilers? Luke Skywalker's dad is Darth Vader! Don't tell!

John in Wauwatosa

Always have been a Who fan.

Each Who has his [in this case, her] fans, but i love them all.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine