What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Printer-friendly version

Synopsis: While on his dream vacation to Las Vegas, Jim Lewis's life would be turned upside down, bringing new meaning to Sin City's famous slogan.

Story:

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

By

Julie O

 

Edited by Amelia R.

 

Chapter 1

 

As soon as he woke up, Jim Lewis knew that something was terribly wrong. First off, he was in a totally different hotel room; second, he was totally alone; and third, he was dressed in a pink lace teddy.

This was supposed to be the getaway vacation that he had been dreaming of for the last year. He had reserved a suite in one of the top hotels in Las Vegas and planned to spend his time relaxing, gambling, and doing whatever struck his fancy. He wasn’t even worried about the cost, as he had just received a huge settlement in a law suit that he had won.

Instead of enjoying his second day in Sin City, he was trying to get the cobwebs out of his head and figure out just what the hell was going on.

He sat up in bed and looked around his room. It wasn’t a suite, but it wasn’t a dive either. He wondered how he had gotten there and why was he dressed in lingerie.

At five-eight and barely a hundred and forty pounds, he was far from being macho, and it had always bothered him; maybe that was why he was aggressive in the court room. In less than two years since joining the firm, there was talk that he would be made a full partner soon.

He ran his fingers through his hair and immediately pulled back. He looked in the mirror and saw that his once brown hair was now blonde, with dark streaks running through it. Additionally, it was all spiky, as if someone had cut his hair.

As he stared in the mirror, he began to see the other changes. His eyebrows were now thin and arched. His lips looked thicker and fuller, and he reached up and touched them to prove it to himself.

His ears were both pierced and had gold hoops in them. He now looked like a young woman – a rather sexy one too, he thought.

He stood up and noticed why the lingerie felt so good against his body; someone had taken the effort to remove all his body hair, and even his pubic area was hairless.

What the fuck? he thought as he reached down for his cock. It was now encased in a small, see-through, plastic device. There was a lock on it that prevented its removal. It was forced down between his legs, and obviously would prevent him from getting an erection.

Jim felt a rush of fear, as this was quickly passing from a joke to something serious. He tried to pull off the device, but it was too secure. He pondered what to do as he headed into the bathroom.

The position of the device made it impossible for him to stand and pee like a man, not without making a huge mess, so he sat down to do his business.

“Someone is going to pay for this!” he exclaimed. His hand immediately went up to his mouth.

“What’s going on?” he cried. His voice was now higher pitched, and he sounded almost like a woman. His mind raced as he wondered what could have been done to him.

He stood up and stared into the mirror. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to do this to him, and what scared him was he knew that more was on the way.

 

Chapter 2

 

Jim began to take stock of his situation. There was nothing in the hotel room that was his, meaning belong to Jim Lewis. All the clothing was feminine, all the toiletries were feminine, all the jewelry, all the shoes, everything!

He then looked around for his wallet, and after a short search he found a woman’s handbag. He opened it up and pulled out the wallet. There was no identification and only two hundred dollars in small bills.

He sat down on the bed and wondered what to do. Should he call the police?

No, he would call his old hotel room first. He dialed the number and was immediately directed to the front desk.

“How may I help you?” asked the man on the other end.

“I was trying to reach room 413, Mr. Lewis’s room,” he said.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Lewis checked out two days ago,” said the man. “Can I help you with anything else, Miss?”

The word “Miss” hit Jim like a dagger. “No, thank you.”

He hung up the phone. The man thought he was a girl. Jim sat on the bed, not sure what to do next. He knew he should call the police, even though it would be very embarrassing.

It also struck him that he had two missing days from his life.

He reached for the phone again, when he saw a note on the bed stand. It was addressed to Jessica Lewis.

He gingerly picked up the large manila envelope and opened it up. Inside was a letter addressed to him. It was typed in standard lettering with no indication of who had written it.

Good Morning Jim, or should I say Jessica, as that is now your name, at least for the near future. As you have obviously determined, things have changed drastically for you. I will make this very clear; you will do everything I instruct you to do. If you don’t, I will RUIN your life. Is that clear?

Good, so get rid of all those silly ideas of calling for help or calling the police; you belong to me for now, and how you act over the next few days will determine the rest of your life.

As you have probably noticed, your voice has been raised. I can make this a permanent change if I want… along with other things, should you fail to entertain and obey me.

Jim wondered what the writer meant by that. He then read the rest of the letter.

Now, Jessica, you have a 1 PM appointment at the hotel salon. They have all the instructions and have been paid in advance. You will submit to everything that they have planned for you. If you complain or refuse, then all deals are off and your life will start to go down the toilet. Is that clear? Dress pretty, as I will be watching you. Accept the fact that you are going to experience life as a woman and this will be easier to take.

Jim set the letter down and stared at it for nearly ten minutes. The threat was real, and Jim knew he had to play along for now. He wondered who could be doing this to him. Sure, he had pissed off some people in the court room, but that was just business. He dealt in environmental law, and it was only money when his firm won. No, that couldn’t be it.

He began to go through the clothes, his clothes now and noticed that everything was very feminine and very sexy. Whoever was doing this to him, wanted to him to really squirm.

He thought about anyone else who he had pissed off, but no one came to mind. Yes, he had broken up with his old girlfriend last year, but she was now engaged.

Then there were the junior lawyers in the firm; sure, they were envious of him, but why go to this sort of trouble to get back at him?

He picked out an outfit to wear to the salon. It was a short white skirt, green top, bra, and matching panties. He would wear sandals as he wasn’t ready to try heels.

He discovered two silicone pads for his bra. They were very large and heavier than he had imagined. He wondered if real breasts felt this heavy as he cupped them in his hands.

He also put on a watch, several bracelets, and a couple of rings. If he was forced to go out dressed as a woman, he would do it right. The last thing he wanted to do was stand out.

A short time later he was dressed. Even without makeup, he looked like a woman. He almost didn’t put any on, but at the last moment he gave in. If his tormentor was watching, he didn’t want to anger them immediately.

Thanks to being in a few school plays, he had used makeup a few times. He went with just a touch, a little eye shadow, some mascara, and some lipstick.

He put the makeup in his purse and headed down to the salon. His fake breasts bounced as he walked, and he was sure everyone was watching him.

“I’m going to kill whoever is doing this to me,” he murmured under his breath.

 

Chapter 3

 

As soon as Jim walked into the salon, an attractive brunette walked up to greet him.

“You must be Jessica. I’m Mandy, and you’re in for a real treat this afternoon,” said the woman cheerfully.

Okay, I’m Jessica for now, thought Jim. “Yes, I am.”

Mandy just smiled and took Jessica by the hand and led her into the back. “Okay, first you’re going to get a facial, and while you’re relaxing, we’ll get started on your nails.”

Remembering the words of her tormentor, Jessica just smiled back. Eventually, she would meet the person who was doing this to her, and she would get her revenge.

Jessica found that the facial was actually quite pleasant, and combined with a glass of white wine; she was soon feeling rather mellow.

A botanical mask was on her face, and she was forced to keep her eyes closed as her nails were seen to. In spite of her anger, Jessica found that she was enjoying the treatment.

“We’re also going to give you a pedicure,” said Mandy.

Jessica didn’t see the harm in anything that was being done and just nodded.

A short time later Mandy removed the mask, and Jessica was allowed to open her eyes. She looked down at her nails and had to hold in a gasp of shock. Her nails were now very long and painted a bright pink.

“They may seem long now, honey, but you’ll get used to them. You have very thin hands, and the length of your nails looks wonderful,” noted Mandy.

Jessica just nodded as she examined her nails. They were so long she couldn’t imagine doing anything with them.

“Um, how long will they last?” asked Jessica.

“These are top of the line and the process we use is state of the art, you won’t need to have them done again for a month,” stated Mandy confidently.

A month, thought Jessica, I have to be back at work in a week. She held down her panic and smiled back. “I didn’t think they’d be so long.”

“You look great; now we need to get to your hair,” said Mandy.

 

Chapter 4

 

Jessica watched with a combination of horror and fascination as Mandy and her staff attached hair extensions. With each passing minute, Jessica went from short to long hair.

“These will last for six to eight weeks,” explained Mandy. “We can then reattach them. If your hair grows fast, you won’t need them.”

She then explained to Jessica how to maintain her new longer hair.

“This is real human hair, so it will need to be treated well,” explained Mandy.

After attaching the extensions, Mandy styled Jessica’s hair. She curled Jessica’s hair to give her big flowing curls.

“You look fabulous,” stated Mandy. “This style is perfect for a pretty little thing like you. Now, let’s get to your makeup.”

Mandy explained each step as she gave Jessica a total makeover.

“This is a good daytime look for you, for night time put on more eye shadow, mascara, and, of course, lipstick,” explained Mandy.

For some reason, Jessica seemed to hanging on every one of Mandy’s words. She figured it was a combination of the wine, and shock at what was being done to her.

“Well, you look ready to go. Now, your next appointment with us is in a week, I can’t wait to see you,” said Mandy as if she knew something Jessica didn’t. “Everything has been paid for, including the tip; you must have a wonderful benefactor.”

“I suppose so,” replied Jessica.

 

Chapter 5

 

Jessica departed the salon and debated what should she do next. She was about to head back to her room, when a member of the hotel staff walked up to her.

“Excuse me, Miss Lewis, your ride is waiting,” he said.

Jessica was about to ask ride to where, but she knew he wouldn’t know. “Um, thank you.”

She was greeted by a driver who opened the door for her. At least it wasn’t a stretch limo, she thought. The driver didn’t speak to her, and soon they were heading away from the hotel.

Jessica noticed another envelope on the seat next to her; she sighed and picked it up.

The letter inside was written in the same font as before.

Well, well Jessica, you look much nicer now. I bet it’s hard to believe that you’re really a male, although not much of one. Oh, does your little clitty bother you? It must feel so restrained in its cage, but don’t worry, soon you won’t mind.

Now, as before, you are under surveillance. I expect you to be as well behaved and docile as you were in the salon. By the way, do you like the color of your nails? I picked it out specially, just for you!

Jessica wondered who the warped person was that was doing this to her. She then wondered what was going to happen next.

Ten minutes later the limo stopped in front of a nondescript office complex. The driver opened the door and handed Jessica a slip of paper. She took it and read:

Room 219; 4:00

Jessica glanced at her watch and saw it was 3:55, so she put the note in her purse and entered the building. She took the elevator to the second floor and found room 219. There was no sign or anything telling her who or what was inside. She debated knocking, but instead, she just opened the door and walked in.

It looked like a doctor’s waiting area, but there was no one there. The receptionist’s desk was also empty. The office appeared to be abandoned.

“Hello?” asked Jessica. It might have been her imagination, but her voice sounded higher than before.

She walked over to a closed door that was behind the receptionist desk. She debated between opening the door and leaving, but if she left, what would happen to her?

Jessica decided to see what was behind the door. Slowly, she opened it and stuck her head inside the hallway.

As Jessica looked to the right, she saw nothing, so she turned to the left. Suddenly, she felt someone grab her from behind. She tried to struggle, but a cloth was quickly placed over her mouth. She tried to fight the chemical smell that was overwhelming her. In a moment she lapsed into blackness.

 

Chapter 6

 

Jessica slowly began to come to. For the second time in as many days, she had been drugged. As she came out of the fog, she looked around to see where she was.

“I’ll be damned,” she exclaimed as she saw that she was back in her hotel room. Her body felt stiff as she slipped out of bed and staggered to the bathroom to relieve herself.

She was initially operating on instinct, and it was hard to wake up. Gradually, she began to focus; something felt different, and it took her a second to figure out what had been done to her.

While she immediately noticed that the only thing she was just wearing a pink silk nightie, for some reason, she could still feel the weight of her breast pads. She pulled up her nightie to see that extremely lifelike breasts had been attached to her body. They looked real, but she could see the seams that blended into her chest. However, from a distance, they would fool almost anyone.

She tried to pull them off and realized whatever was used to attach them was too strong. Jessica also discovered that as she brushed against the false nipples on the breast forms, she could feel it. There must be some connection to her own body, she suspected.

The breasts were very large, and they would definitely draw attention.

Then she noticed that a similar appliance had been attached between her legs. Somehow, her penis was encased in a false vagina. It was rigged so that she could pee, but her penis was stuck inside the material of the device.

Additionally, it wrapped around her hips and rear, giving her a very curvaceous look.

Even though she knew it was fake, it did look realistic. With a growing sense of curiosity, she slipped a finger into her ‘vagina.’ The material was rubber-like, and she could slip a finger in quite far. She then wondered if the material would stretch far enough to take something larger in and began to tremble from fear.

“Why are you doing this to me?” she screamed. As if on cue, she felt her emotions grow immediately loose, and she started to cry. It didn’t take long until she was sobbing.

She couldn’t remember the last time she had cried, and as she tried to stop, it only seemed to increase the tears; it was as if her emotions were out of control.

Eventually, Jessica regained her composure and cleaned herself up. She walked out into the bedroom and noticed it was nearly 11 AM. She looked around the room and as expected, she saw an envelope by the phone.

“What now?” she asked as a feeling of helplessness swept over her.

 

Chapter 7

 

She held the envelope for several minutes before opening it, as her thoughts were on the emotional outburst she had just had. The person or people who were controlling her had already messed with her body, and she wondered if they were playing with her emotional state too. Maybe they had put her on hormones, she thought.

Jessica then turned her attention back to the envelope; with great trepidation, she opened it and found another note.

Dear Jessica, I hope you like the additions to your body. I think you’ll grow to be very fond of them. Under no circumstances should you try to remove them.

Now, in your closet there is a black evening gown. Above the dress is a bag of lingerie and jewelry for you to wear with the dress. Additionally, there is a box with a pair of high heels for you to wear. This evening you will go into the casino dressed in those items. You will be watched by us and graded on your appearance.

Once inside the casino, you will spend time at the various bars and gambling tables. If someone shows interest in you, you will respond in kind. Allow it to go as far as nature takes it.

You should arrive anytime between nine and ten. Plan on being up the whole night.

Now, you are free to do anything you wish this afternoon; consider this a reward for being such an obedient girl.

Jessica read the letter several times over, hoping she would find some clue to who was doing this to her and why, but she found nothing. All the notes were on standard white paper and appeared to be printed out from a regular printer. There was nothing special about the notes themselves.

She checked out the dress that she would be wearing that evening. It was a long black sleeveless gown, with slits up both sides that would run up to her thighs. It was low cut, and she suspected that her breasts would be displayed prominently.

There were stockings but no garter belt. Upon inspection she discovered the stockings had elastic at the top to stay in place. The shoes were pumps with four inch heels.

She tried on the bra and found that it pushed up her breasts and gave her quite a lot of cleavage. She shook her head in disbelief at what was happening to her as she took the bra off.

 

Chapter 8

 

Wearing a short sun dress and heels, Jessica ate lunch in one of the hotel restaurants. As she ate, she wrote down notes as she tried to figure out how she had gotten into this mess.

She remembered checking into her hotel suite after her drive in from San Diego. She had taken a shower, changed, and headed out to grab something to eat. Next she had played some blackjack, nothing serious, just to get into the feel of Vegas. She remembered playing for several hours and coming out slightly ahead.

Next, she remembered stopping in the lounge for a drink. She remembered having a Vodka martini. The last thing she could remember was taking a sip of her second drink, and then came the nightmare of her present life.

She knew from talking to the front desk that she’d checked into her present room the night before she came to; that left her wondering where she had been in the meantime.

The next question was why? Obviously, the person or people who were playing with her had money. Were they just sick, or did they have some plan for her? The first note hinted at eventual release, but deep down she doubted that would happen. They were changing her, but for what purpose?

Jessica finished her meal and headed back to her room. On a whim, she called her work number.

Her call was immediately directed to the receptionist.

“How can I help you?” the receptionist asked.

“I’m trying to reach Jim Lewis,” said Jessica.

“Oh….”

The pause told Jessica that something bad was coming.

“Um, I’m sorry, but Mr. Lewis isn’t available.”

Jessica sighed in relief. Of course, Jim was on vacation.

“When will he be back?” asked Jessica.

There was another pause. “I’m going to transfer your call.”

Before Jessica could say a word, the call was transferred.

“This is Kyle Davis, can I be of assistance?”

Jessica froze for a second. Kyle was the HR supervisor. “I’m just trying to reach Jim Lewis.”

“I guess you haven’t heard, Mr. Lewis was killed in an automobile accident two days ago.”

“What?” asked Jessica as she began to tremble from shock.

“His car was struck by a truck that had crossed the median just outside Las Vegas. It burst into flames, and he was killed instantly.”

“That’s… not… that’s not possible,” stammered Jessica.

“I know, we’re all in shock here, but we just got the confirmation from the police. They had to use dental records to identify his remains.”

Jessica began to cry and had to struggle to speak. “He’s dead?”

“I’m sorry, obviously you knew Jim. We’re all in shock here. Did you know him well?”

“Yes,” replied Jessica between tears. He was dead. The fuckers who had done this had killed him, and now she was Jessica.

“There’s a memorial service tomorrow; do you want the information?”

Jessica just hung up the phone and sobbed. They had stolen her life; the bastards had stolen her life!

 

Chapter 9

 

Eventually, Jessica recovered her composure and sat on the bed to decide her next move. It struck her that her tormentors probably knew that she had contacted the firm, but what could they do to her now?

No, she would play along for now and wait for her chance to get revenge. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, she had several hours until she had to make her appearance in the casino.

To calm to nerves, she took a bottle of wine from the mini-bar and opened it up.

“What the hell, I’m not paying for the room,” she said aloud as she poured it into a glass.

It was after her third sip that she began to feel strange. She began to have trouble focusing, and she stared at the glass in her hand.

“Not again!” she cried. She then threw the glass across the room before passing out.

 

Chapter 10

 

When Jessica came to, she was lying naked on her bed. She was almost relieved to see that she was in the same hotel room. Slowly, she got up and inspected her body. At first, nothing looked different, but then as she ran her hands over her attachments, she noticed that her breasts seemed to have more feeling in them than before.

She shook her head as it had to be her imagination. Then she noticed that there was more sensitivity on her backside. Maybe the longer the attachments were on her body, the more sensitive they got.

Jessica then noticed another envelope by the phone. ‘Now what?’ she thought as she opened it up.

Dearest Jessica, I suppose it is our fault that we didn’t restrict you contacting your old job, so you won’t be punished. However, we do expect you to be looking extra nice this evening. Everything will be clear to you soon enough.

Jessica tossed the letter on her bed. The note was more cryptic than the others. Then she remembered something and picked up the letter again. For the first time, she was now aware that it was more than one person doing this to her. Not that this made her feel any more comfortable, but at least she wasn’t the victim of one sick pervert. And for the first time, she knew something about them.

 

Chapter 11

 

Even though the dress barely covered her enhanced body, Jessica felt strangely calm as she strolled across the casino floor.

The black dress looked like it was painted on her body, and her breasts were prominently displayed.

She was surprised that walking in the four inch heels was as easy as it was. What struck her as strange was that none of this felt strange.

Even the fact that men were eying her, seemed – well, it seemed normal. Jessica had never felt any attraction towards men, but now she took satisfaction in getting their attention.

Before she had left her room, Jessica discovered that she had maybe five hundred dollars in chips in her purse, along with a cell phone. She checked the phone and confirmed that it was fully operational, and she wondered why they had given it to her.

Jessica walked slowly past the gambling tables and watched the action. Deep down, she felt she was there for a reason, although she didn’t know what it was. It was as if she would know it when it happened.

She stopped at one of the bars and ordered Scotch on the rocks. She wanted a drink she could sip and savor as she walked around.

Gradually, she made her way to the blackjack tables. Near the back of the room, there was a man playing at a table by himself. He was dressed in an expensive tailored suit and had a Rolex watch on his wrist.

A group of people were watching him from a distance and commenting about his play.

Jessica studied him from afar. He looked to be in his early fifties, but he could be older, she thought. He still had a full head of hair, although it was starting to turn gray.

She estimated that he was around six foot tall and appeared to be in great shape. He had the rugged good looks of a man who enjoyed life, while at the same time taking care of himself.

She slowly worked her way closer to him and noticed why he was playing alone; he was playing five thousand a hand. But as she watched him play, she noticed that he was winning three out of four hands. He played smart and obviously knew the game.

After twenty minutes, Jessica walked a little closer, and a casino employee stepped in front of her.

So that’s why he’s alone, she thought. She started to turn around when she heard the man speak.

“It’s okay, Harry, let her by,” he said.

Jessica turned and walked towards the table past the other people.

He glanced up and smiled. “Good evening. Have you been enjoying the show?”

“I was just curious,” she replied. “I never saw someone play with this sort of money before.”

He nodded as he looked at his hand.

“But what impressed me was that you are a good player,” she continued.

He glanced up. “Thank you. Please excuse me, would you like a seat?”

Jessica nodded and he stood up and pulled a sat out for her.

It was if she was programmed to react to this sort of attention, nothing seemed strange as she sat down next to the handsome stranger.

“I’m Robert,” he said as he extended his hand to her.

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Jessica,” she replied. She noticed how his hand enveloped her hand.

“Lovely name, it suits you,” he replied.

He won the hand and motioned for another hand to be dealt.

“Obviously, the casino thinks highly of you,” she said.

“They think highly of my money,” he replied with a wink. “I hope they’ll be disappointed this evening.”

“So far you’re doing pretty well,” noted Jessica.

“I’m holding my own. I started to win when you showed up; yes, I noticed you,” he said.

Jessica felt her face getting warm.

“What are you drinking, Jessica?” he asked.

“Dewars,” she replied.

“Ahh, a woman who drinks Scotch; this is getting better and better,” he stated. He lifted his left hand and a waitress immediately came up and took his order.

A short time later, she returned with the drinks.

“Thank you,” said Jessica.

Robert nodded as he won another hand. “By the way, since you sat down I’ve won ten out of twelve hands.”

“Are you superstitious?” asked Jessica.

“I know a good thing when I see it,” he replied as he looked at Jessica.

Jessica suddenly wanted to be with Robert; she wanted to be his lover badly. She had never felt feelings like that in her life.

He then took some of his chips and moved them in front of Jessica. “Why don’t you play too?”

“Are you sure?” she asked, staring at a pile of chips that was worth thousands.

“It’s only money,” he replied. “Watching is boring, Jessica.”

She nodded and laid down her bet. She played the same amount he did and figured he would stop her if she lost too much.

Six hands later her chip pile had grown.

“This just proves you are my lucky charm,” he said. “You’re a good player, Jessica.”

“It’s easier when it’s someone else’s money,” she replied.

Robert laughed. “That’s what my employees always say.”

They played for another hour, winning more times that they lost. Jessica felt as if she was in her element. She loved the attention she was getting from the crowd that had grown to watch them play. It was exactly opposite from the way she should have felt, but she decided to let it flow and not analyze what was happening.

“Well, I think we’re done enough damage here tonight; have you had dinner yet?” he asked.

Jessica shook her head. She glanced at her watch and saw it was after midnight. “Do you usually eat so late?”

“This is Vegas, time is relative,” he said. “So, will you have dinner with me?”

Jessica nodded. “I’d love to, Robert.”

He motioned for a casino employee. “Frank, please take care of this for me,” he said as he pointed to the two piles of chips. He then tipped the dealer, waitress, and security guards.

He slipped his arm around Jessica’s arm and walked out of the casino. Jessica noticed how the crowd parted for them as they walked to the restaurant.

 

Chapter 12

 

The staff in the restaurant obviously knew who Robert was and treated him as if he was royalty. Jessica was also treated well, thanks to being in his company.

This was something he could get used to, she thought.

Jessica also wondered how she would break the news to Robert that she wasn’t exactly as she seemed. He was a nice man, and the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him.

As if he could read her mind, Robert leaned over the table. “Are you okay?”

Jessica decided to be honest with him. “I’m not what you think I am.”

Robert grinned slightly. “Do you read minds, Jessica?”

She cocked her head. “What?”

“I mean, how do you know what I think you are?”

“I sort of got caught up in the moment. I don’t want to appear to be taking advantage of you,” she replied nervously. “I’m not exactly the sort of woman you are looking for.”

Robert leaned over again. “Jessica, you are exactly the type of woman I am looking for. I don’t care if you are transgendered or not.”

Jessica’s eyes opened up wide.

“Don’t worry, my dear. I consider myself a lover of all kinds of women, including women like you.”

Jessica glanced around and whispered. “How did you know?”

“Instinct, but don’t worry, my dear. I see you for what you really are, a lovely, intelligent, beautiful woman,” said Robert. “Now that that’s out of the way, let’s order.”

“You’ve a very special man, Robert,” replied Jessica.

“Thank you, my dear.”

 

Chapter 13

 

With her secret out, Jessica was able to relax and enjoy her dinner with Robert.

When he asked her where she was from, she shrugged her shoulders. “I’m sort of in transition in more than one way. I used to live in San Diego, but that is behind me.”

He nodded.

“Where are you from?” she asked.

“I live in Manhattan,” he replied.

“What do you do?”

“I work,” he replied with a smile. “I’m an investor.”

“Apparently, a very successful one,” she replied.

“I do okay,” he said.

“Just okay?” she asked.

“I have a knack for making money; it’s a very sought after skill,” he replied.

“That’s true,” she replied.

“What do you do, Jessica?”

“Good question, I was a lawyer, but that was another life,” she said.

“So you’re starting over in all ways,” he said.

Jessica nodded. “I might stay around here, get an office job.”

Robert shook his head. “Don’t sell yourself short.”

“Thank you.”

He then reached over and took her hands into his, and looked into her eyes. “I’d really like to be with you, Jessica. Would you like that too?”

“I would Robert, I would.”

 

Chapter 14

 

Robert had a suite on the top floor of the hotel.

“And they just give you this?” she asked as she looked around the lavishly furnished suite.

“I’m a high roller, they want me to come back,” he said as he escorted her inside. “I won tonight, but there have been nights when I’ve left quite a bit of money downstairs.”

The suite was furnished with the finest furniture and art work. The view from the windows was fantastic. It looked out over the neon lights of the strip.

Robert led Jessica into the living room and took her into his arms. Jessica offered no resistance and surrendered to Robert.

“I want to make this special, my dear,” he whispered as he began to kiss her.

Jessica began to tremble from excitement as he ran his hands over her body. Her breasts felt as if they were real as he ran his hands over her nipples.

“Come with me, my dear,” he whispered as he led her into the bedroom.

 

Chapter 15

 

Jessica cuddled close to Robert. Over the past four hours, they’d had sex in a variety of ways. For the first time in her life, she had performed oral on a man; for the first time in her life, she had felt a man in her, both in her vagina and anally. What struck Jessica was how wonderful it had all felt.

Being slight as a male, she had been propositioned several times by gay men. The idea of being with another man had struck “Jim” as disgusting. There had been no interest at all, not even mild curiosity. Yet, as Jessica she thoroughly enjoyed sex with Robert.

The feel of his cock in her body felt fantastic, and the orgasms… well, they were unbelievable. Her whole body experienced waves of sexual satisfaction. It was unlike anything she had ever felt as a male. It also gave her hope that she could have a complete life.

Robert was a wonderful lover. He was so kind and treated her with respect. The idea had initially crossed her mind that he was in on her transformation, but she now doubted that. He seemed to really care about her and tried to ensure that she achieved orgasm. In fact when they had achieved mutual orgasms the two times they made love.

He was also amazed at how her body reacted, especially the vagina attachment, and he commented on how natural it had felt.

As she lay next to her lover, Jessica also accepted the fact that she was no longer a male. She still felt anger over her treatment by her tormentors, but she was at peace with her new gender, even though she was sort of in between.

Something had changed; it was deep in her very essence, and she was too exhausted to try to think about it. Within moments, she drifted off to a joyful sleep.

The next morning, Jessica woke up in bed alone. She sat up and stretched. The sound of the shower told her that Robert was still there. On a whim, she got up and joined him.

She wanted to make love to him one more time. She needed to feel his manhood in her body, as if it was a validation of her new gender.

He happily obliged and they made love in the shower. Jessica noticed that once again they had a mutual orgasm, and she wondered if it was part of her transformation.

As they dried off, he smiled at her. “You’re incredible, my dear. I wish I could stay longer, but I have a very important meeting to be at in London tomorrow.”

“I understand,” she replied. A tone of disappointment was in her voice.

He kissed her gently on the lips. “I’ll be back, my dear, I promise,” he said. “This wasn’t just a one time deal.”

“You mean that?” she asked.

He used his towel to pull her close to him. “Yes, my dear.”

They were soon making love again.

 

Chapter 16

 

Robert gave her his private phone number as they stood in front of her room. “Call me if you need anything, Jessica.”

Jessica nodded as they kissed again. She felt him press something into her hand.

“Look, don’t take this the wrong way, love. If I had more time I would take you out and buy you something nice. I’m not paying you off or anything like that,” he whispered.

Jessica nodded. “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll be back,” he replied.

They kissed again and then he was gone.

She walked back to her room, high from the lovemaking she had just experienced. It was so much better than she had ever imagined, and she already longed to feel his cock in her again.

She checked out the roll of money that he had slipped her. It was ten thousand dollars. She slipped the money into her purse; it might come in handy, she thought.

Once back in her room, she felt a wave of fatigue. It had been a long night, and she decided to go back to bed. She hung up her dress and took off her lingerie.

Standing nude in front of the bathroom mirror, she examined her body. Her breasts felt different, as did the material on her hips and butt. It almost felt like real flesh, even though she knew it wasn’t. The material that encased her groin still had an artificial feel to it, but it still felt as if it was part of her.

Fatigue took hold, and she staggered to her bed, falling into a deep restful sleep.

 

Chapter 17

 

When she came to, Jessica was sitting in a push chair. She was wearing a short Japanese silk robe.

The room was empty other than the chair. There were lights above her and a large mirror on the wall in front of her. The room was dark other than the lights above her. There was only one door and no windows.

Jessica immediately suspected that the mirror was a one-way observation mirror. She got up and checked the door, and as expected, it was locked.

The room looked somewhat familiar, and then it hit Jessica that it looked like an interrogation room from a spy movie.

“I see you’re awake, Jessica. Would you like something to drink?” asked a man’s voice. It came out of a speaker mounted above the mirror.

“Some water would be nice,” she replied as she rubbed her eyes. ‘Now what?’ she wondered.

A slot opened at the base of the door and a bottle of water appeared.

Jessica slowly walked over and picked it up.

“Okay, what do you want?” she asked as opened the bottle. She had been waiting for this moment since that first morning she woke up as Jessica.

“Please sit down, Jessica,” said a woman. “Everything will be explained shortly.”

Jessica did as she was told. It might have been her imagination, but the woman sounded more sympathetic than the man.

“How do you feel?” asked the woman.

“Fine, all things considered,” Jessica replied. She took a sip of the water. “I mean, my old life was taken away from me, my body and mind modified, and I’ve been drugged several times in the past few days; otherwise, I’m doing just dandy, thank you.”

“I suppose we owe you an explanation,” said the woman.

“Yes, you do,” replied Jessica immediately.

“Calm down, Miss Lewis. First, you were picked for this experiment because you fit the parameters needed. You were a heterosexual male, of small build, single, with no real attachments,” explained the man.

“So, it was all by chance?” asked Jessica.

“Yes, we had been looking for a proper subject for a while,” interjected the woman. “You met the requirements, although this isn’t exactly the way we planned to do this.”

“And why was this done to me?” asked Jessica.

“We work for an organization that is associated with the government,” explained the man.

“What do you mean by associated with?” asked Jessica.

“We do things that the government cannot do,” continued the man. “That’s all you need to know for now.”

“And I suppose you aren’t going to tell me the name of this group,” said Jessica with disgust.

“That’s correct,” he replied.

“So why does the government need to transform men into women?” asked Jessica. “I mean, it seems a waste of tax money.”

“That wasn’t the exact point of the experiment. We have created a process that allows us to disguise people, and we needed to test it; once perfected, it will allow us to put agents in under deep undercover,” said the man.

“It will also be used in the witness protection program,” added the woman.

“So why test it on me, couldn’t you get a volunteer?” asked Jessica.

“It’s not that easy,” said the man.

“So forcing this on someone is easy?” asked Jessica angrily.

“Look, we’re trying to help you; the least you could do is be understanding,” said the man. He sounded slightly annoyed with Jessica.

“Oh, I’m sorry, my life has been tossed upside-down, and you want ME to be understanding? Yeah, that makes sense!” retorted Jessica. “Whatever you did to me has changed me. I may not think of myself as a male any more, but it hasn’t diminished my anger over what was done to me.”

“You are right, Jessica; the process we used on you did change your body chemistry; in fact, your hormonal level is consistent with that of a young woman,” said the woman.

“Let me guess, it cannot be reversed,” interrupted Jessica.

“That’s correct. The same goes for most of the physical changes,” answered the woman.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Jessica.

“Oh, that’s right; you haven’t had a chance to check your body recently. Your breasts are now real, along with the weight you now carry around your hips,” said the man.

Jessica opened her robe and confirmed what the man said. She now had real breasts. “How is this possible?”

She jumped up out of the chair, the robe slipping off and falling on the floor at her feet. Reaching down, she ran her hands over her breasts; it was true, somehow she had real breasts. She shook her head in disbelief.

“The material is special. To be honest, we don’t fully understand the process, but after a few days it turns real,” said the woman.

“That’s not possible; no one has developed anything like this,” stated Jessica as she continued to stare down at her body. “Did you use something experimental on me?”

“That’s one way of putting it,” said the woman softly, almost as if she was ashamed by what had been done to Jessica.

“Shhhh, that’s more than she should know,” interrupted the man irritably.

Jessica ran her hands down her sides and discovered that the material around her hips and butt had also become part of her body. She pinched it to confirm it was real. “Why can’t you tell me? What, is it some sort of state secret?”

“That’s one way of saying it,” he replied. “We are not at liberty to give you more details.”

She immediately looked at the mirror as her anger returned. “Why not? You messed with my body, I think you owe me the truth,” snapped Jessica.

“We didn’t develop the process; we acquired it from another source,” admitted the woman.

“You mean another country?” asked Jessica, as she reached down for her robe. She slipped it back on. She crossed her arms to keep it closed.

“Shhhh, don’t answer her!” said the man. “You know the rules!”

“I think she has the right to know. Jessica, the process came from another world,” admitted the woman. “And you’re right, Jessica; you deserve to know the truth after what you went through.”

Jessica stared at the mirror as she absorbed the words. “You mean another planet? Where did you get it, Area 51? Is that where I am?”

“Maybe,” replied the woman.

“And you’ve been testing it on human guinea pigs?” asked Jessica angrily. “Christ, what is wrong with you people?”

“We’ve been testing it for years. The special material used on you was infused with female hormones,” said the man. “We’ve made some great progress in understanding its properties. The transformation doesn’t work completely yet, but we’re getting closer.”

Jessica opened up her robe and noticed that the device that formed her vagina hadn’t changed. It was still the same synthetic material.

“So this part is still artificial?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s true. For some reason, it doesn’t work completely there. The current device should last for many years before you need a replacement. Hopefully, by then we’ll have perfected the process. The good thing is that the internal sensitivity has improved greatly,” explained the man in a matter of the fact way. “But we’ve learned a lot from your transformation.”

“You’re one sick bastard; don’t you have a soul?” asked Jessica angrily.

“Look, the good we’re gaining from this process far outweighs the inconvenience of a few,” snapped back the man. “You should be happy you’ve helped your government.”

“Then try it on yourself!” shouted back Jessica, as she closed up her robe.

“Please control yourself, Ms. Lewis,” said the man. “You’re getting rather emotional.”

She threw the water bottle at the mirror. It struck the mirror and bounced harmlessly to the floor. “Screw you! You messed with my mind and body. You used an alien process that you barely understand on my body. You killed off my old life, and you tell me to control myself – how depraved are you?” Jessica shouted back.

“Jessica, look, we’re telling you this so we can help you adjust and re-establish a life,” said the woman softly. “I apologize for my associate’s lack of insight into what you’ve gone through.”

“Like you know how I feel?” asked Jessica with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

“I do, Jessica; I volunteered for an earlier use of the same materials,” she replied.

Jessica stared at the mirror. “So mean you were once a man too?”

“Yes, Jessica, I was,” replied the woman. “I’ve adapted to my new life, as will you.”

“How?” replied Jessica. She felt a tear run down her face, and she wiped it away.

“You will be given a new identity to go with your new life. That will include all appropriate paperwork. You will also be compensated with a new car, home, and job,” continued the woman. “I know material goods won’t replace what you’ve lost, but it’s all we can do.”

“And that is supposed to make it all better?” asked Jessica.

“No, but it’s better than nothing,” interjected the woman.

“I want to talk to you, in private… face to face,” stated Jessica firmly.

“That’s not possible,” stated the man.

“I wasn’t talking to you!” shouted Jessica. “I want to talk to her.”

There was a pause, and then the woman spoke again. “Very well, Jessica.”

 

Chapter 18

 

The door opened, and an attractive brunette in a tan suit stood in the doorway. She motioned for Jessica to come.

She was tall and thin and had a pleasant smile on her face.

“I’m Dr. Grey, Jessica,” said the woman. “Please follow me.”

They walked down a nondescript passageway until they reached an office. Dr. Grey placed her hand on a panel and the door opened.

“Please come in, Jessica,” said Dr. Grey. “Sit down.”

The office had several chairs, and Jessica sat down in one across from the desk.

Dr. Grey sat down behind the desk. “What do you want to know, Jessica?”

Jessica looked around the room. “That asshole isn’t listening, is he?”

Dr. Grey smiled slightly. “He’s not that bad; he just lacks in social skills.”

“That’s an understatement,” she replied. “He seems to think that I should be grateful that my life was messed with.”

“Like I said, he’s not a people person,” said Dr. Grey.

“So what will happen to me?” asked Jessica.

“When you leave, you will have your life to live. We will ask you not to talk about what happened to you.”

“Who would believe me?” asked Jessica as she rolled her eyes.

“Just so you know, your change wasn’t authorized. I was assigned to the case once we found out about it. Dr. White couldn’t find a suitable subject among our volunteers, and took it upon himself to find someone who was. He sometimes forgets why we’re here. He overstepped his bounds and will be severely reprimanded and punished for what he did to you. I was brought in to try to reach a suitable agreement with you.”

“Was that Dr. White back in there with you?” asked Jessica.

“No, that was Dr. Red,” said Dr. Grey.

“Dr. White, Dr. Red, and Dr. Grey? Don’t you people have real names?”

Dr. Grey just smiled back and shrugged her shoulders.

“So what he did to me broke rules?” asked Jessica.

“That is correct. He was supposed to get a volunteer, not abduct someone,” said Dr. Grey. “He got impatient and broke the rules.”

“And you volunteered?”

Dr. Grey nodded. “I was transformed two years ago.”

“Why did you do it?”

“Jessica, in the past sixty years, our organization has made some incredible advances in all fields of science. I was hoping that the process could be used for people with physical deformities. I also saw the use of it for law enforcement. The problem is that we haven’t found a way to reverse it.”

Jessica nodded. “I know; deep down I see myself as female now.”

“I feel the same way. I wasn’t happy at first, but I’ve adapted to my new life.”

“So you will give me a full identity again?” asked Jessica.

Dr. Grey nodded. “We’ll also provide medical treatment, should you need it.”

“How long will this last?” she asked as she pointed between her legs.

“We don’t know; so far, it doesn’t appear to wear out. It’s artificial, but as you have found out, it reacts as if it was real. Just so you know, your male organ has become very small, and you are now sterile.”

“But I’m capable of achieving an orgasm,” interjected Jessica.

“That’s true, we really don’t understand why,” said Dr. Grey. “Not that I’m complaining.”

In spite of herself, Jessica giggled. “Do you date?”

“Not any more, I’m married now,” Dr. Grey replied.

“Really?”

Dr. Grey nodded. “My husband knows the truth, but he doesn’t mind. He’s very understanding.”

“What will be done to Dr. White?”

“I really can’t go into that, but he won’t be a position to do this to anyone again,” replied Dr. Grey.

“Has he admitted why he did this to me, I mean, instead of getting someone to volunteer?”

“I think part of the reason he didn’t use a volunteer was he wanted to see how you’d react,” explained Dr. Grey.

“He put me through hell,” replied Jessica, as she started to cry again.

“I know, dear,” replied Dr. Grey, who passed a box of tissues to Jessica.

“Thanks,” she replied as she wiped her tears.

“Our files say you were a lawyer and a pretty good one at that; do you want to go back to that?”

“I don’t know. Right now, I need to get my new life in order. I have a lot to sort out in my mind.”

“I understand; I went through the same sort of thing after I changed. I took a year off before returning to work,” said Dr. Grey.

“If I agree to this plan, there won’t be any further interference with my life, right?” asked Jessica.

“That’s right, Jessica. We will want to do a physical on you annually, just to make sure that you’re healthy.”

“Is that what you do?’

“Yes, Jessica,” she replied.

“I have a few questions first. What was the purpose of making me go to the beauty salon?”

“Dr. White wanted to see if immersing you in a feminine world had any effect on the transformation.”

“Did it?” asked Jessica.

“It looks like it accelerated the process by several weeks,” said Dr. Grey.

“What about making me to go into the casino?”

“Early tests with the process showed that sexual activity also increased the speed with which it progressed,” explained Dr. Grey. “We believe that the added protein of your lover’s sperm absorbed during sex also accelerates the changes.”

“That explains a lot,” said Jessica. “So, when did you get involved?”

“Yesterday morning. As soon as we found out what Dr. White was doing, we stepped in. Again, I hope you don’t think that this was company policy. We do operate in secrecy, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have rules. Dr. White will be punished.”

“I’d like five minutes with this Dr. White,” replied Jessica bitterly.

“I don’t blame you, and just between you and I, I wish I could allow it.”

Jessica smiled. “Thanks. Will I see you again?”

“I think that can be arranged. I can have myself assigned to be your liaison officer.”

“I’d like that, Dr. Grey. I’m sort of short on friends right now.”

“Please call me Rachael, Jessica.”

“Thanks, Rachael.”

 

Chapter 19

 

A week later, Jessica checked out her new home. It was a townhouse located in Las Vegas. She’d decided to stay in Vegas, as it was a good place to start fresh.

The townhouse was nice, and she even had a nice neighbor, a pretty young woman named Jean Logan.

She also decided to take a few months off before deciding on what sort career she would seek. Rachael had explained that should Jessica want to re-enter law, appropriate documentation would be provided.

She also told Jessica that the company would offer her a job if she wanted it. It turned out that Rachael was being offered the position of department head, due to Dr. White’s recent dismissal.

“Much of our work is done with legitimate companies, and we can use a good environmental lawyer, if you are interested,” said Rachael. “You don’t have to make up your mind right now; in fact, I recommend you take off some time before you decide.”

“I’ll think about it,” replied Jessica. “You know, part of what you do really intrigues me.”

“I thought you’d be interested,” said Rachael.

“Just one thing, I don’t have to change my last name to something like Pink or Green, right? I mean, Dr. White has sort of blackened the scheme.”

Rachael laughed. “I think we can make an exception.”

-o~O~o-

One of the first things Jessica did was to upgrade her wardrobe. Dr. White had a slanted view of what women should wear, and Jessica added more functional clothing. He seemed to like clothing that showed off the legs and breast of a woman. She did buy a few nice classy dresses for the next time Robert came to town.

He had kept his word and kept in touch, much to Jessica’s delight. He said that he would be coming to town the next month and eagerly looked forward to spending time with her.

She asked him if he would mind if she went back to law, and he laughed playfully.

“Jessica, The last thing I want is for you to be unhappy,” he said. “I think it would be wonderful if you went back to your career.”

“I love you,” she replied.

“I’ll be back soon, love,” he said.

While Jessica was still angry with Dr. White, she had to admit that things had turned out pretty well. She was fixed financially, and she had time to figure out what she was going to do with the rest of her life. She hoped it would involve Robert, as she was so deeply in love with him.

Overall, things had worked out; although she wondered what was done to Dr. White.

 

Chapter 20

 

“This is bullshit and you know it. I was just doing my job!” Dr. White stated angrily. He was sitting in the same interrogation room that had once held his subject.

He was a short thin man with thick black hair. He had been working for the organization for five years since he was recruited out of Cal-Poly. He admitted that he occasionally broke some rules, but no one could argue with his achievements.

“Do you have any idea what would have happened if we had been exposed?” asked the voice from the speaker.

“I was very careful,” replied Dr. White. He was annoyed that he had been brought to discuss the case. As far as he was concerned, he had acted in the best interests of the organization.

“Really? Then how did the others catch you?” asked a second voice. “That was very sloppy.”

The voices sounded neither male nor female, it was as if they were a combination of the two genders.

“That’s different. They work here; they wouldn’t expose us to the public,” said Dr. White. “I’d never put you in danger.”

“You also hurt an innocent person; that is totally unacceptable and unforgivable,” said the first voice. “You must be punished for this act.”

“Punished? What… what do you mean?” stammered Dr. White. This wasn’t going the way he had planned. The last thing he’d wanted to do was upset them.

“Judging by Dr. Grey’s report, you took pleasure in the pain and discomfort you inflicted on Jessica.”

“I proved that the process is sped up by outside influences! That’s a major breakthrough if you ask me!” shouted Dr. White.

“I also believe that you planned to turn Jessica Lewis into a ‘casino worker’, if I read your notes correctly,” said the first voice.

“I was going to get her a job as a dealer; it’s a very respectable profession,” answered Dr. White nervously. He hadn’t planned on anyone reading his private notes, especially them.

“Actually, your notes say that you were leaning towards making her a showgirl,” said the second voice. “You specifically noted that it was the reason why you gave her such large breasts.”

“Look, I can explain that,” replied Dr. White. “Besides, it’s also a respectable profession in Vegas.”

“Your notes also mention that you planned to slightly lower her IQ too, something about making her what you call ‘a bimbo.’ Really, Dr. White, that’s such an archaic sexist attitude,” continued the second voice. “We know others of your race still have such thoughts, but we expected you, of all people, to be more advanced. That is why we’ve shared our knowledge with you.”

Before Dr. White could defend himself, the first voice started again. “We also know about your interest in these showgirls. In fact, judging by the files we found on your computer, some might consider this interest to be a fetish. Maybe you’d like to experience life as one?”

“I think that sounds like a very suitable punishment,” said the second voice. “Dr. White, I think you’d look rather good in feathers.”

“Don’t worry, Dr. White, after all, as you just said, it’s a respectable profession in Vegas,” said the first voice.

Dr. White felt a wave of panic and stood up to protest, but he quickly fell back in his chair as the gas filled the room. His whole body went limp, and the last thing he remembered before blacking out was screaming out “No!” at the top of his lungs.

 

The End

 

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

thanks to random solos for showing me this one

Very interesting, and I was glad for the happy ending for her, and the punishment of Dr. White.

Is it me, or do the names sound like they came out of an X-Men comic - Jean Logan, Dr. Grey ...

DogSig.png

Revenge?

Where is his revenge for this abomination? I hated this result.

FYI

ok I am getting tired of this....There are two Cal Poly campus in Calif, Cal Poly Pomona and Cal Poly SLO....Pomona is ag/arch/business/engineering and the main campus was donated by the Kellog family to establish a campus and also a program to continue the arabian horses(part of the ag area)SLO is a bunch of beach bums...

good

good

Well Written

Another JulieO story, her usual top quality. I've read this somewhere else, as I recall, and I suspect it's part of her grand story arc. The name of the neighbor she throws out, Jean Logan, sounds familiar, but the spiffy new search wiki didn't turn up anything. (Surprise) Hope to see more JulieO stories soon.

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Interesting

Breanna Ramsey's picture

We've seen bad guys in the Julieverse with the power to transform gender, and now we have a government agency with that ability too. To me that is even more frightening in many ways. Think of this - we have seen that there are elements in the government that would like to see Margo Simon released from prison; imagine if they succeeded and got this technology into her hands.

Well done as always Julie! I'm interested in where this may go. I am also looking forward with great anticipation to 'Coeds'.

Karen, you are right, Jean Logan was the protagonist in 'Vengeance is Bittersweet'. (Wiki??? I don' need no stinkin' wiki!!!)

Scott

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of--but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.

Lazarus Long
Robert A. Heinlein's 'Time Enoough for Love'

Bree

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
-- Tom Clancy

http://genomorph.tglibrary.com/ (Currently broken)
http://bree-ramsey314.livejournal.com/
Twitter: @genomorph

Thanks, Scott!

Now I can go back and read that story to catch the reference.

I need some kind of better filing system than inside my blonde head, so I thought the new search tool would help. But it doesn't seem to handle specifics very well, like Jean Logan or Diana Hunter. Arrgh! Being blonde is both a blessing and a curse!

Hugs!
Karen J.

When in danger, or in doubt
Run in circles, scream and shout!

Laz & Lor Long


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Excellect story. You obviousl

Excellect story. You obviously are conversant with MKULTRA and Project Monarch given all the doctors with colored names. Keep it up.

Not sure who to ask?

Amelia R. Is it you?
Not usually a huge fan of this type of "crime and punishment" but ya gotta like Julie O's courage of her convictions and story telling and so I must take a peek when she get's posted here. I am not sure who makes these decisions amelia but as this story left the good "Dr. White" dangling I was wondering if I could tie up that loose end, or perhaps "scar and feather" him, so to speak. If Julie has plans for him than of course I wouldn't intrude. It would be short, pay full homage and I have some pics I am dying to use, natch. I was planning on a title like, "The Other Vanna White" or something? :) Well, a message or a response would be appreciated even if just to give direction.

Thanks,
Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

not me, but...

Hi Gwen,

Julie O will make any decisions about a folow-up, but I'll make sure she's aware of your offer. I suspect she'll be glad to turn over Dr. White to your care.

If you were to set up an institution of learning that specialized in such services, it might give a whole new meaning to the term "finishing school."

;-)

Amelia

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

Thanks Amelia

Dear Amelia,
I actually have a finishing school, how funny you should mention that. It is "Lafey Academy". Jezzi has graciously signed on as headmistress and it is populated by many of the authors here. All I have is a brochure for parents at the momment but it is a charming place, or so I am told. It is for shaping young male minds not errant technologists so I think that Dr. White will have to be a big girl in a hurry. :)

My school is on a backburner (donations are down as Bill Gates has sworn off wearing dresses)and only a few have seen the concept anyway. I think it is cute and funny but I am re-evaluating the humor quotient and not yet sure what to do with it. Oh, was that my agent calling?

Thanks for the info and the postings, just let me know as time allows.

Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

This just in...

Hi Gwen,

Julie says, "Sounds okay to me, I had no real plans for him."

Have fun with it.

Amelia

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

Over and out!

Amelia!
Oh dear, so many feathers to choose from! :)

Thanks hon and give Julie my best!

Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Gwen Lavyril

Ticklish subject

I do hope you discover that the former Dr. White is extremely ticklish with all those feathers. ;-)

Amelia

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

short julie

I like it. This is a cute piece of work. Scary too! I will be afraid to go to Vegas now, who kbons what they are puttinh in tjose drinks!

I always like Julie's stories. but this one seems diiferent again. The lt seemed to be of a different style also. But, in the current vernablar, "It's all good. Thanking you Julie, and you too Amelia. for another well done piece.