wishes granted

Printer-friendly version

two men get their wishes granted while watching a tv show story by sorcerer

wishes granted

I was zapping the tv while dressed in my cotton pj's when I came to a station
which had some kind of quiz show.

I watched it for a while when the host said what would you change in your life.
I mumbled to myself ' no more ugly men's clothes '.
as I continued to watch the show I shifted in the chair when I noticed something was odd.
instead of shifting I glided from one end to another.

I looked down and then saw I was wearing a long silk nightgown.
I stood up from the chair and saw my feet disappear under the nightgown.
although it was exiting to wear such a light and shiny gown I knew I didn't put it on me.
I walked towards my room to change.
I entered the closet and was stunned to what I saw.

all my male clothes had been replaced with woman's garments including,
dressed ,skirts , blouses ,high heels and high heeled boots.
all in silk ,leather, and pvc.
in my drawer none of my boxer shorts could be found.
all I saw were panties ,girdles ,bra's corset's and the works.
again in silk, leather and pvc.
in the other drawer there were stockings in various designs and colors.

not a single pair of pants was to be seen ,not even jogging pants.
hell I thought I can't wear this to work on monday.
noticing the clock I saw the time was already eleven a'clock in the evening.
I decided to go to bed but sleeping in the nude wasn't doing it for me,
so I reluctantly redressed in the nightgown and stepped in my bed.

the change also happened to my bed as it was covered with silk sheets all over.
as I lay in the bed I started to get a little exited to the feel of all the silk around me.

the next morning after I admit a good nights sleep despite the nightgown I awoke and,
stepped into the shower , after turning on the water I looked for the shampoo,
but all what was there were lotions conditioners and the works,all for a female's use.
but having no choice I used all of the items and after I got from the bath I noticed my body was
all hairless except for the hair on my head.

I felt nude even if I was nude as without clothes.
as I looked for something simple to wear I slipped on a full length kimono and walked down the stairs
to fix me something to eat.
an hour later I sat behind my computer and went online.
I logged in to a local store and ordered some male clothes,socks and shoes to wear to work.
later that day the clothes were delivered.

relieved I placed the box on the table and opened it.
in it was a letter with all the purchased items ,but when I removed the items ,
a long leather skirt , a bright red silk blouse a long leather jacket and a leather band to tie in my long hair.
as well as a pair of high heel sandalets were present.

now wait a minute I said to myself,I don't have long hair.
to my horror I found long flowing hair running down my shoulders as I ran my fingers through my hair.
the hair came almost down to my but and looking in the mirror I saw my hair was no longer a light brown,
but a darker chestnut brown.
to make things worse, my ears were pierced and a set of earrings were in place.

as I looked into the mirror I saw I was stil dressed in the kimono and knew I couldn't stay in it all day.
reluctantly I walked to my bedroom bringing the new clothes and removed the kimono.

having nothing else to put on I stepped into a pink silk panty and for no reason at all I put on
a matching bra.
I had some trouble putting the bra on but finally succeeded.
I picked up the red blouse and put it on followed by the leather dress.
I was amazed how well everything fitted.
deciding to do without the stockings I stepped into the sandalets.

at first walking was more stumbling but after some time I got the hang of it and finally,
I walked with a curtain ease through the house on the heels.

when I passed the mirror I saw except for my face a good figured woman was looking back at me.
now don't get me wrong,I know I shouldn't do this but I started to enjoy this part of my life.
the many beautiful dresses ,the blouses,hell even the lingerie,I started to get attached to it.
and although I was a man I never wanted to go back to living as I was before.

I sat down before the mirror and after several tries I managed to get my make-up just right,
and there was looking a convincing woman back at me as I looked in the mirror.
I picked up my purse and boldly walked out of the house and drove to the mall.
there I had the most wonderful day of my life.

everywhere I went the people were friendly both male and female.
I bought many things an always were treated politely.
no-one seemed to know I was a male and even if they knew they never showed it to me.
I even made many new friends who I invited to a party .
on that party a man came to me and to my surprise he asked me to marry him.

he must have seen the fear in my eye's as I ran away and locked myself in my room.
a few minutes later a knock on the door,it was stacy (one of my new friends).
she asked me what was wrong,did some-one hurt me.
NO I said something wonderful happened ,but this could never work,I said through the door.
please let me in stacy said we'll talk about it.
with some hesitation I opened the door and stacy walked in.
have you been crying she said.
yeah I guess I have been I answered.

would you care to tell me about it stacy asked.
promise you won't get mad I asked.
whatever happens i'm your friend stacy said.

ok then I said,i'm not who you think I am,under these clothes and make-up i'm really a man.
stacy didn't said anything so I started from the beginning and told the whole story.

now you know I said when I had told everything and I can't go back.
does it still happens stacy asked.
yes it does ,i'll prove it for you.
go to the store and by some male stuff and come here again,when I open the package you'll see.
stacy went to the store and bought a tie had it wrapped up and came back to me.
after she gave me the package I opened it and from the box a beautiful red silk scarf appeared.

what did you buy I asked,a man's tie she answered, but this is not possible I bought it myself.
now, I said back to the other matter , what to do about that.
who asked you stacy asked ,gene I answered.
do you like him stacy asked.

I think so I answered but if he knew or the others I have no friends left before this night is over.
what about you I followed are we still friends.
as she lightly kissed me on the lips she said.
I don't care what or who you were or what you are to become,you have a natural beauty and grace.
the way you made friends shows how understanding you are,there are people downstairs who are known,
to be difficult but you won them over , your charms are amazing.
if anyone downstairs rejects you for what you are they are fools.

now you stay here and i'll go downstairs for a while,I call for you to get down stacy said as she left.

after about 15 minutes there was a knock on the door.
who is it ,I asked.
it's gene,may I come in please,I have something to show you.
I don't know I answered,i'm a little scared.
with that gene glided something under the door,have a look at this he said.

I picked it up and saw it was a photograph of me.
when did you make this I asked him.
5 years ago the answer was.
this can not be I answered as I walked to the door.
I opened the door and there stood gene and stacy.
what kind of trick is this I said,this isn't funny you know.

no trick stacy answered,it was not easy not showing to you my surprise when I first saw you at the mall.
I phoned my father and said there was something he just had to see.

you mean gene is your father,this is getting weirder by the minute.
who is the woman in the photo I asked them.
stacy answered this is or was my mother,dad's wife.
she was killed 5 years ago in a car accident,the other driver never stopped.

when I saw you I thought I was going mad and must be seeing things,but then found you to be real.
you are such a nice and kind person and the way you made friends reminded me of my mother.
she had the same quality's,so when I called dad he instantly came over and almost got an heart attack,
when he saw you.
as you seen from the picture the likeness is plain scary.
dad never wants to let go of you,and neither do I stacy said.
what was your mothers name I asked.
deirdre was her name gene answered.

stacy,gene continued said this happened watching tv.
yes I answered I was watching some game show and the guy asked 'what do you want in life'.
I then said to myself 'no more ugly mans clothes'.

I, gene answered, saw the same show and I wanted my wife back ,I,no we can't live without her.
I can hear stacy cry at night in bed,she really misses her mother.

stacy ,I asked, when you kissed me earlier this evening,who were you kissing?.

my mother , stacy answers without hesitation.
and then out of the blue she said ' I love you mother ' and gave me a big hug,please don't leave us again.

I admit I was a little surprised by her words and actions.
looking at gene and back at stacy again I answered ' no dear you found me again and i'm here to stay.
with that said gene walked towards me and I embraced him kissing him fully on the lips.
between kisses i said 'I love you'.

the next day I moved in with gene and stacy,all my stuff was brought over.
the house was sold and within a month I was married wearing a stunning wedding gown.
that day I was the center of attention,everybody admired me,wished me well.
except for 2 people nobody knew my past,but saw only my future.

a year later all what remained of my former life was a memory as my breasts were fully developed,
and my manhood was replaced by a vagina.
stacy fully accepted me as her mother and we spend lots of time together as only women can.
the only thing I can't do is give my man children but we can always adopt.

my biggest wish was granted ,I never wore ugly male clothes again.

end.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

wishes granted

A good first story. Welcome to the family.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Welcome!

Please accept this handmade Kudo in lieu of the real thing :)