beyond choice

Printer-friendly version

my wife had been planning our 2 week vacation for a long time,
making sure nothing could go wrong.

Story by Sorcerer

beyond choice

my wife had been planning our 2 week vacation for a long time,
making sure nothing could go wrong.

now to make things clear,neither of us had a vacation in several years,
due to the fact we both had very demanding work and although planned,
vacation always was postponed.
so when my wife told me months in advance to make sure to keep these 2 weeks free,
cozz this time we were going to have a vacation I would never forget,
I readily marked the vacation on the board so everybody knew.

when I came home from work at the big day my wife already had the suitcases packed,
including mine.

we had a quick bite and after closing up the house we drove to our destination.
it was a good 3 hours drive so we took turns driving there.
when we arrived at our destination we found it to be a large mansion surrounded,
by a high fence giving the residents some privacy.

we rang the bell at the gate and some time later we were buzzed in and drove to the buildings
parking lot.

there were 2 men waiting to take our suitcases as a thirth person,a woman,greeted us and led us in.

she guided us into a small chamber and sat us down.
she then directed her attention at my wife as if I wasn't there.
she asked why I didn't prepare me as requested.
my wife looked puzzled at me and then back at the woman,prepare what she asked.

did you not receive a guide for the mansion she asked.
when answered 'no' the woman continued.
this is a bondage resort and all male members are only allowed on the resort as the slave of their mistresses.
women rule here and males must obey every command given by his or any other mistress.

I found it very disturbing she was talking about me as if I was not present in the room.
I spoke up to my wife but before I could finish my sentence my wife shouted,
'for gods sake why don't you shut up you sissy'
he shut up instantly but he saw from the look on her face she was as surprised as he was,
but that soon changed when she noticed what power she had over him.

the two women walked out of the room leaving him sitting there.
some time later 'he didn't know how long' the women came back.
at first the woman entered,she was pretty much dressed the same,but when his wife entered,
his jaw hit the floor.
she was dressed in a floorlenght latex gown shiny high heels which appeared from under the dress
with every step she made,her arms were covered with latex gloves,and around her waist was a leather belt,
which carried numerous whips,gags and cuffs.

I noticed the woman was carrying a large bag which she placed next to me while my wife
sat in front of me.
'strip' she suddenly said.
when I didn't react she hit me in the face,hard.
the sudden blow in my face caused me to stand and remove my clothes.
in no time I only was wearing my underpants.

'all of it' she ordered me and having no choice I removed my underpants and stood before the women,
butt naked.
my clothed were immediately removed from the room.
she sure has a lovely body don't you think the woman said to my wife.
we'll see when she is done she simply said and tossed a bag of clothes to me.

dress , and I don't want to hear you whine.

having no choice in the matter I reluctantly started to dress in what you have guessed woman's clothing.
an hour later (hey give me a break) I stood before my wife and the woman fully dressed as a latex maid.
wearing the clothes wasn't to bad at all but the heels were killing me as I walked on my toe's.
the added weight of the fake breasts glued to my body didn't help either.
next they brushed out my long hair giving it a wild woman look and they finished with full make-up.

the women started to place shackles on my wrist's and feet,they even locked the shoes tight.
a ring gag was forced into my mouth rendering me speechless.
a collar was placed around my neck and a leash was attached.
next they walked out of the room pulling me behind them.

when we were in the hallway the woman left us alone.
what bothered me was the kiss she gave my wife,my wife returned the kiss with her tongue.
this wasn't some goodbye kiss but more a lovers kiss.

my wife led me into a large room filled with women and slave girls.
although looking at my own predicament all of them could be men.
she wondered through the room pulling me along as if she was pulling a balloon.

everyone of the women touched me all over my body,squeezing my breasts.
'what was I thinking I have no breasts'.
some of them pulled up my dress to see what was beneath it.
one of the women pulled away my hair and found I wasn't wearing earrings.
my wife noticed it and gave the leash to her.

without giving me a second look she turned and walked to a corner of the room , pulling me along.
within 5 minutes my ears were pierced 4 times.
she tied a latex ribbon around my hair pulling it back,showing off the large hoops now dangling on my ears.
she then tied a blindfold over my eyes ,what for a soon find out as a sharp pain emerged from my cock.
as quickly as she had pierced my ears she had pierced my cock 2 times and 2 large gold rings hung under my cock.

now your a real member of the slave girl farm she said as she removed the blindfold and walked back to my wife.
as my wife admired my ears the woman lifted the dress revealing her artwork to my wife.
at first I could read the shock on her face but that soon changed as she said to me.
'if I had known you wanted that I had done it sooner'.
she played a little with the rings in my cock and then resumed walking the room tagging me along.

then the woman entered the room and without looking back my wife locked the leash to a pole and walked away.
as I watched her leaving something hit my ars and it hurts like hell.
when I turned I saw a women all dressed in latex standing there holding a whip in her hand.

you have to learn some manners she said while I blankly stared at her trying to fight back the tears.
I expect you to pay me respect and now you gonna pay me.
she released the leash with one hand and with the other she grabbed my hair and forced me on my knees.
she lifted her dress and forced my face in her cunt .
'clean it she said' and before I could react she started peeing into my mouth.

I almost choked but managed to swallow most of her pee.
when she was done peeing I was forced to lick the remains from her cunt till she was dry.
after she dropped the dress down she walked away still holding the leash.
I was about to stand up when she ordered me to crawl behind her while she looked for someone else.

the rest of the night I was to be used as a portable toilet.
I thought many times I gonna loose my mind and give in,but the image of my wife kept me sane.
the next couple of days(and nights)I cleaned boots (with my tongue)drank piss ,licked butts(after they had shit)
and after 3 days my sanity was practically gone.
then the next day nothing,sure the usual spanking,being used as a chair and the works.

but I found I was conditioned to a point I craved the abuse and couldn't think of anything else.
my wife didn't help either cozz every time I saw her she was enrolled with the woman.
she began to dress more and more like a bitch ad was doing stuff I never thought she would ever do.

as for me ,I threw myself on every woman I saw to get satisfaction but to no avail.
then before I could imagine the vacation was near an end and I was ordered to change for my trip home.
they led me to a chamber to change were they removed my bonds and gag.
I stripped of all of the female clothes and expected to change into normal clothes.
but when I looked on the bed there lay a metallic bleu dress with all the needed extra's.

when I saw the clothes I said to myself I never wear these clothes.
but at the same time in my mind I said it was the most gorgeous outfit I ever saw and I needed to dress up,
in the clothes.
so no matter what I said my body started to dress up entirely in the outfit and one's dressed I apply ed,
my make-up and combed my hair out.
I then put on the heels and locked them shut.

I was just about to lock my feet in the supplied shackles when I noticed somebody in the next room.
I carefully moved to another place in the room so I could peek into the other room,
and through the mirror in that room I could see the woman playing with my wife who wore the most gorgeous ,
outfit I ever saw.

the woman whispered something in my wife's ear and with a smile nodded yes.
the woman picked a shiny red ribbon from the table and playfully bound her hands behind her back.
then with another ribbon she held before my wife's mouth and after some kisses and giggles my wife slowly,
opened her mouth and moments later the woman looped the ribbon several times in her mouth making,
it an effective gag.
a third ribbon she tied around her neck making a leash to hold.

for some reason she asked at a higher volume she asked my wife if she was ready my wife nodded yes.
with a swift move she removed two sections from the dress leaving her ass and vagina visible for all to see.
her vagina was pierced many times on both sides and through the rings was a shiny ribbon laced like on a shoe.

as the woman walked away followed by his wife he knew there was no way back.
he shut the cuffs on his legs.
his hands were more challenging as the cuffs were part of the dress but he managed.
at that time someone entered the room and before he had a change to look she shoved a thick latex gag
(which I strangely accepted)and tight it up.

I then was led out of the house which I assumed to my car ,but when I got outside a grand limo was
parked in front of the door and I was guided into the limo.
just before the door was shut I saw the woman pulling along my wife by the leash.

then the door closed and the limo drove off.
I was so focused on my wife that I neglected to notice a man sitting next to me.
when I turned and saw the man I immediately backed away against the door of the limo.

with a gentle and soft tone he assured me he wasn't gonna hurt me and all would be explained,
when we got to the mansion.

after an half hours drive we arrived at our destination and after we drove to the house he guided me inside.
we went into what seems to be the living room, he sat down in a chair and gently forced me in a kneeling position next to the chair.
after an servant brought him a drink the servant also placed a bowl for me on the ground.
I looked up to the man as if to say 'you really don't expect me to drink like a dog do you'.
he reacted by pushing my head down in the bowl forcing me to drink the fluid with only the use of my tongue.

when finished he started to explain my duties in the house.
there would be some alterations but that soon would be clear to me.
if after a year I performed the job to his satisfaction I would be set free.

seeing no other options I did his biddings as good as I could.
in the following months I had several operations.
I now have real sized breasts,my adams apple scraped off and my voice was raised to resemble a woman's voice.
the only reminder thus far of my maleness hangs between my legs but because of the massive doses of female hormones,
it's pretty useless and shrunk down to a pitifully size.

the year passed faster then I could imagine and even though some of the things he made me do were degrading,
the overall chores were manageable.
the day before the contract ended he called me into his office.
once inside I assumed the position which basically was to always be lower then his position.
as he was standing I only had to lower my head.

he stood in the room with his back towards me which he'd never done before,eye contact was always his strength.
not exactly knowing what to do I waited for whatever to come and hold my position.

after what seemed hours he finally turned towards me and placed his hands into mine and spoke to me.

for a year you've done all I asked you to do.
you have dressed in whatever outfit I gave you.
and you've taken every punishment I gave you and still kept your pride.

I don't know about you but over the year i've fallen in love with you.
I can't imagine to continue living without you,and as he dropped to his knees.
he showed me a ring he'd took from his pocket and asked me to marry him.

now this was something a never could or was aloud to admit but I liked him to.
was this in conflict with me basically still being a male,had I a become gay?.
NO, for the last 6 months I felled more female then male,were the hormones talking?,maybe.
to tell the truth I had no idea how to pleasure a man,I simply never was made to pleasure him.

I was so in thought with myself I wasn't aware he was on his knees for more then 10 minutes.
I looked down and with a little hesitation (I didn't want to offend him)before I answer your question,
there's one thing I need to do first.

he slowly rised to his feet and softly said i'll give you 2 weeks but then I need an answer.
I looked up to him and answered, fair enough.
he then softly kissed me on me mouth and said ,go and find her.
surprised I look at him and the only thing he said was ' it's ok'.

after performing my chores for the day my master offered me a drink before I was brought to my room.
after the drink I felled real tired and not long after I lay in my room I fell soundly asleep.
the next morning I awoke finding I wasn't wearing any of the restraint I wore for an year.
the wrist & ankle cuffs were gone as was my collar which always reminded me what I was.
my nipple rings as well as the rings through my cock head were gone.
the only rings left were my earrings.
as I got out of the bed I found I was wearing a long silk night gown and after some looking through the room,
I found the doors to where the clothes hung were opened.

I could choose any type of clothes to wear.
after some searching I put on a matching set of silk lingerie and stockings.
a bright red silk blouse and a leather skirt.
finishing the outfit with a pair of 5" boots.
after I brushed my hair and applying make-up I walked downstairs to the living room.

no-one was present in the room except for an letter which was placed on the table.
I picked up the letter which contained legal papers,money and keys to a car.
on a small paper he simply had written 'two weeks'.

I picked up a purse and placed the items into it as well as some make-up.
I almost walked out the door as I noticed I was missing one item.
I walked back and picked up a small bottle of liquid.
I now walked out the door ,got in the car and drove off.

the first location I visited was the club where all of this started.
the first day they weren't there as was the second day.
on the third day I was almost ready to give up and search elsewhere when they entered.
first she entered and I was excepting that she was pulling my wife along a leash but for some moments,
no-one followed.
then,there she was,but what I saw wasn't what I thought to see.
as she entered in all her glory dressed up in the most dominant outfit one could find,
she was pulling along a fully hooded but clearly male figure despite the female clothes.

as she walked past me a woman said 'good evening mistress'.
with a simple nod she stated her position as she walked on to a booth.

my sympathy towards my wife quickly changed to anger as she set me up from the beginning.
she simply needed to get rid of me,and she succeeded in that.
that's when my rescue mission became a mission of revenge.
since she didn't recognize me as she walked by me I started a conversation with her.
soon after we went to a private booth where I and her slave joined her for a little privacy.

when she during the conversation looked away I slipped the liquid into her drink.
soon after she drank her drink she passed out.
I quickly found the keys to the bonds and released the slave's bonds.
I told the slave to fully undress.
as he did I proceeded to strip every strip of clothes from her until she was completely naked.

I then ordered the slave to help me dress my wife in the outfit he wore only minutes before.
within minutes a tightly bound slave lay on the floor and the last item (the hood) was put in place.
then I gave the clothes worn only minutes before by my wife to the slave and helped him dress in them.
he protested in wearing the clothes but I told him it were these or stark nakedness.

after I helped him with the make-up he was passable as a woman and I told him to do whatever he wanted.
he gave me a light kiss on the cheek and left the booth and the club.

then my wife started to wake up as the drug worned off.
as she looked up I saw the confusion in her eye's which were replaced soon by fear when she realized this wasn't a game.
I then pulled her on her feet and walked out of the club pulling her along by her leash.

when I came to my car I opened the trunk of the car and shoved her inside.
I then took seat in the car and drove off into the night.

the next morning I arrived back at the place i've been a slave for a year and drove up to the house.
I placed the car in the garage and walked in the house where my former master was eating his breakfast.

as he heard the clicking sound of my heels he turned towards me and his eye's lid up.
you came back he said as he stood up.
I walked toward him and kissed him on the mouth.
I then looked him in the eye's and said 'yes I will marry you'.

but before he could answer I guided him towards the garage and opened the lid of the trunk.
as I pulled my wife from the trunk I told him this was my wedding present for him to do with as he pleased.
as I removed the hood he seemed to recognize her.
later on I told him what i've found out and it was all a set-up,
he had no remorse to put her to the test,he did things to her he'd never done to me.

two months later I stood before the altar in the most stunning wedding gown one could imagine.
after we got married we went on a honeymoon where I got the final surgery when the last evidence of my maleness,
were removed and my transformation was complete.

it started beyond choice , but the end wasn't beyond hope as I never felled more loved.

end

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good stories, but...

I think you have two good stories, but it's a shame that they're so hard to read that I've given up on both of them.

English is a fantastic language in which to communicate. When it's good, ideas seem to seamlessly flow from the author's mind to the reader's so that the reader can visualise things as though they, personally, were there, and the language is almost unseen.

The problem with your writing as it stands is that almost every word is a distraction from the story, as I have to consciously think about translating the sentences into sense.

Please, please don't consider my criticism as a reason to give up. Your stories are good.

But writing for others is about respecting your readers,so that in turn, they will respect you.

The answer is very simple - use a word processor such as MS Word with spell and grammar checker turned on. Pay attention to every error thrown up - they are not always right. When you've completed your first draft, LEAVE IT.

Let it rest at least for a couple of weeks - some authors say a couple of months. Then return to it as a new reader, and read it again. I think you'll be surprised how many things you want to improve.

A good story deserves to be properly treated before being published.

Best wishes for your future writing

Lindale

good story

I thought it was well put together. It does seem to be half a story but that is the way real life happens. We don't always get the benefit of the ultimate perspective the way many of these stories are written. It might have been benefitial to the story to explain in greater detail the ordeal she went through after her abduction. It also doesn't sit very well that he would just let go the assets that most likely were transfered to that corporate hussey.