Stricken Pt 5

Printer-friendly version

The next day Ryan woke up feeling great. His energy had returned and he felt like he could conquer the world. He took a look at himself in the mirror and almost forgot that he was a changed man. He went down for some breakfast and on his way back up his mother pulled him into her bedroom.

"Ryan, how do you feel about attending Ms. Jacob's class today?"

Ryan had decided to keep calm and play this new class as no big deal. He had developed a somewhat convoluted sense of power over his virus and going to some stupid class wasn't going to phase him.

"I'm cool with it mom. Hopefully my classes are easier" he joked.

"Well I don't know about that" his mother teased back, "I bought you something and I'm not sure if its the right time yet but these are for you", she said as she handed him a 6 pack roll of underwear.

"Panties mom?!? really???" Ryan scoffed.

"I figured you might want to get used to wearing them. You may want to slowly ease into this change instead of doing it all at once. I thought that if we start with panties now, it won't be so much of a shock to the system when the next fever hits."

"Mom, there's no way I'm wearing those", he replied as he handed her back the packet, "I think I'm sticking to my normal underwear for now"

What the heck was up with his mom. She was such a freak! Sometimes she just needed to back off and mind her own business. He was deteermined to be a boy no matter...even if he underwear was a size or so too big right now. He didn't care.

Ryan entered his new class which was held in an outside trailer on the school property. There were 3 other kids in there along with Ms. Jacobs.

"Well hello Ryan, welcome" she said with a smile in her voice.

"Hey" he replied.

"Ryan is our new classmate. He has had the first fever and we are thrilled to have him. I'm sure most of you here know him." she introduced.

All three students knew Ryan very well. He was super popular after all. They were all a little shocked that he would have the virus.

"Why don't we all go around the room and tell Ryan a little about ourselves."

"I'm Todd and I've had my second fever. I like to go to the movies, play video games and play soccer."

The first thing that struck Ryan about Todd was his voice. He had a girl's pitch and tone. He sounded like a girl! He seemed very frail as well with almost no muscle tone. He looked like an androgenous boy but that voice was out of control! He was dressed like a boy as well but his clothes looked like the didn't quite fit his body type.

"My name is Eric and I've had my first fever as well. I don't know what I like anymore and frankly I don't care." He stated abruptly.

"Eric is still coming to terms with his change and that's understandable" Ms Jacobs stated.

Eric looked like a regular boy in looks and dress. He was out of shape and quite a bit overweight. Eric looked like the kind of guy that Ryan would pick on with the other jocks.

"I'm Karen and I've had the 3rd fever. I like to read, go to the movies and hang out at the mall." He said.

"Karen is giving her female name a try out. She decided to see how it works out beginning this week." Ms Jacobs stated, "We address 3rd fevers with feminine address."

Karen was insane! He looked like a very feminine boyish type of thing. It was obvious that he was wearing girl's clothing. His jeans had some sparkly design on the legs and his shirt was a Roxy t-shirt under a jacket. Even his sneakers had a light blue sparkly streak on them. Ryan didn't understand how Karen could let himself drift so much. He was practically giving in to being a girl! Dang...even his nails were painted a light rose color!

"So you don't mind wearing girl's clothes and changing your name Karen?" Ryan asked.

"Well it bothers me a little but not nearly as much as it used to. I think I've just gotten used to the changes." Karen replied.

"I think we need to go over the fevers first and foremost Ryan", Ms Jacobs stated.

"You've experienced the first fever which usually involves a shift in size and weight. Skin will soften and muscle tone may diminish. Basically, your hormones have taken a big hit and your testosterone levels have plumetted. Most first fevers feel pretty much like their normal selves.
Once the second fever strikes, you will most likely lose a great deal of muscle mass and more size. Many second fevers experience voice change and a slight shift in mental pathing. In other words, they begin to think more along the line of a female. As you can see with Todd, he has a very androgenous appearance and if he would dress the part, he could pass as a female under many circumstances."

Todd rolled his eyes.

"Once the third fever hits, expect the greatest changes. Mental changes seem to be the major areas of focus. The mental pathing becomes more and more feminine. Karen does not mind being addressed as "she" or as "Karen" because her mind is feminized to that more along the lines of a regular female. Thirds fevers will see a widening of the pelvis to a suitable feminine proportion and may see some breast development."

Ryan looked at Karen to see if he had breasts. He couldn't tell cause he had that jacket on.

"Fourth fever is the final fever and it is the culmination of womanhood. Fourth fevers are 100% female in physical and mental form. Sheila is not here due to the fact that she is currently going through her final fever. You will meet her when she returns." Ms Jacobs stated.

Ryan felt so out of place. How did he get himself into this? He definately did not belong here!

He sat in silence as Ms Jacobs began her classes.

Karen sat right in front of him and he couldn't fanthom that he was not a girl. His hair was shoulder length and scrunchied up in a pony tail. How could this kid let himself fall so far into femininity? He must be pretty weak minded.

Karen removed his jacket and all Ryan could focus on was if this kid had breasts. He couldn't tell though with Karen sitting in front of him.

Well Ms. Jacobs sure made him feel at home with school...she was as boring as any other teacher in the school.

As Ryan's mind drifted he noticed Karen bend foward to stretch. As her tshirt tightened against her back he noticed it. The outline of a bra...Karen was wearing a bra! No freaking way! He tried not to think down on him, but this kid was pretty much succumbing to being a girl. A bra? Really?

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting to

say the least. Very reminiscent of some of Morpheus's stories and a few others.

Bailey Summers

Just discovered this series!

I've read the previous episodes, and I like this! What I'm surprised at is that no one has tried to tell Ryan that there are different kinds of strength, and different ways of conquering and "beating" her disease. Of course, that may be the point of the story. I'm looking forward to the next episode!

Wren

Me Too!

Each chapter was short enough so I could quickly bring myself up to date. I like this. It's Kool how Ryan is determined to keep himself together. On the other hand, this GR-2 also has mental changes as well. Just how much we don't know but it sounds as if the mental pathways are altered into a typical female pattern. If so then even sexuality may be changed as well. I can understand why the parents maybe upset. You'll pretty talking about a major change in behavior much the same as severe head injury cases. Having someone in my family surviving one of those in a near fatal traffic accident I can tell you it's very hard on everyone. It's very much like they become someone else with even accents and way of speaking changing. It takes a lot of love and understanding to overcome such things.

At Mom appears to be supportive, the jury is still out on the rest of the family. Ryan is going to need all the help he can get.

Nice story!

Hugs!

Grover

Stricken Pt 5

Love how Ryan is fighting for his identity.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine