My Super Secret Life-1.

Printer-friendly version

My Super secret life

I guess it started like, about a month ago yanno? See I really screwed up but like not back then. I mean really screwed up and I’m in trouble I think I could like go to like jail or like mebbe even like uhm die. See my name in Sunny, Sunny Harper and my dad’s this really smart research scientist he works for this company called Genoma-Tech.

See it all like started when like Amanda Stone moved into my school. (The Skunt) She is incredibly hot looking. Blonde, blue eyes, big perfect breasts and a tiny waist and long legs and a perfect tan to like, die for. (I like hate her.) She was so good looking it, like didn’t even make sense.

I knew she was like up to like no good as soon as she showed up. East Diamond Hills High School was like my domain. I was the best looking girl in the school and head of the cheer squad and on student council, home coming queen and… and was/am dating the hottest jock in school and the richest, Matt Stevens.

I’m like, so like totally in like love with Matty. See he’s like, the totally king of like the school. And he’s like all mine. Or I’m like his; yeah I’m like his yanno? He like gets me to like blow him and he like totally loves that and he likes brags about it like a lot. I’ve even done it with like him in front of his guys, like on the team and stuff. Heck he’s like so like, dependent on me and I like got him this really good deal with the like college old guys by like polishing their like rods. No like other girl’d do that for him. Actually all the little bitches would like, so totally do it but I ain’t like letting Matty know that like yanno? I put like out for him like all the time cause, he’s mine and he’s like not getting away from me cause he’s already rich but like he’s gonna be like famous too like yanno. So like, he’s the king of the school and I’m so like, the queen.

And yanno, that’s like the way it was like supposed to always be yanno? I’m like Sunny Harper and they’re supposed to think I’m like the shit. Cause I like am.

Then she came and started challenging my like I dunno status something. I really hated that, it just seemed like she was stealing my spotlight and that people who where like my friends were like flocking to her. So I’m like NFW (No-fucking-way) and she’s like totally gonna get what’s like coming to her and I like so gonna put her back in her like place like where she’s like sucking her daddies bone. And all those little like sympathsizers are like gonna get like theirs for like totally turning like douche bag traitors on me an stuff.

So like I was doing yoga trying to figure a way to like be like better than her and stuff when I hear dad talking into the dictation thing about this zino-what’s it and the fact it’s like full of these like quantum-like stem cells and they’d make the test subjects potentially stronger and faster and better looking and blah, blah blah…I knew it. I knew I needed to get like the junk. I knew if I got it this stuff might not ever get out because of stupid stuff but oh no. I was gonna be like quantumly better looking. I like knew like quantumly was like good and stuff.

I snuck into his office and took the vial of the stuff and did up a syringe. I know how to like use a needle, I worked in a spa and we did like botox. I shot myself up with the dose I heard daddy say in his like recorder thingy then replace the liquid with like saline.

But that was like four hours ago. My head like really hurts and I’m like having these major cramps like I just got done a cheer meet and was like having my period. I tried to get up out of the bed. I fell hit the floor. I yanked the phone off of my nightstand and passed out. Like see, I like said I might like die.

***
Ow.

Okay I do not recommend sleeping on carpet flat on your chest when you’re a C-Cup. The pile has made its imprint into my skin and it hurts. I get up and my head still hurts and I’m stiff and sore.

I go into the bathroom and start to check myself out. I don’t see anything different. I mean other than I look like shit. Serious bed head. I crank my tunes and sugar-pop starts playing out and I know the song and the words but it’s just kind of Ick.

I dial through the system on my really bitching stereo dad bought me and I’ve never really paid any attention to it which is weird because playing with it now, It's really awesome. This is so cool that it ends up with me like being fascinated by it and have it hooked up to my computer. I’m picking out songs and play lists and satellite radio stations.

I hear my mother clicking down the hall in her heels and into my room. I’m sitting on the floor playing with my i-pod, my laptop and my stereo the whole time just in my panties totally geeking out.

“Sunny?”
“Hi mom, good morning!”
“You aren’t ready for school yet?”
“Uhm, oh I kinda forgot I was playing with the computer and the stereo and my i-pod.”
“Okay but you’re usually up and done and dressed right by now and hitting me or your father up for cash.”
I get up and turn my stuff off and put it away. “I’m actually good for money mom.”
“You are? You’re turning down money?” she reaches over and feels my forehead.
“Mom, I’m fine. But you know, if you’re offering…” She passes me a twenty from her purse. Is this enough?
“Sure is thank you!” I give her a Hug and a kiss on the cheek as I dance into my bathroom as Joan Jet and the blackhearts start playing. I get soapy and sing along in the shower.

“I don’t give a damn ‘bout my reputation.”
“You’re living in the past it’s a new generation.”
“A girl can do what she wants to do and that’s…”
“What I’m gonna do.”
“An I don’t give a damn ‘bout my bad reputation.”

I really get into the ancient rock tune called “Bad Reputation.” And I do a quick shower and dry off and blow dry my hair while brushing it and rocking out to all these awesome tunes I never even knew existed.

What a weird morning.
I go to my large walk in closet.
Wow, I own a lot of clothes. I own too many clothes, and boy do I ever have a thing for pink.
I dress kind of quickly and put on a bra and panties in the white lacy really smoking hot French cuts. I don’t really seem to own anything really that regular or everyday. Still, I’m really liking how hot I look it them though. I go for a light pink sweater with a really low sweeping bust line and it really shows me off. I put on a mini skirt and grab my books…okay it takes awhile to find them all but I do and take my laptop case and my laptop. And head off to school in my little convertible. It’s a cute little thing and I have a bit of fun driving it this morning and there’s the killer traffic this morning in PC so I plug my phone into the car and bring up the traffic reports and the gps thing and take a different route than I usually do and go and pick up Amy and Stacy my too best friends.

They are both waiting for me at Espresso-Loco. I park and waltz in they’re sipping these coffee like Sunday drink things. I actually do to but today the queasy in still going. I hope I didn’t poison myself with that shot. I step up to the counter and order a …”Double strong green tea please and three crullers.” The clerk/barista boy looks at me funny. I pay him and leave a two buck tip.
I go over to sit with the girls. “Hey guys morning!”
Stacy looks at me. “You’re like late yanno.”
Amy nods. “Yeah what’s up, did Matty give you a banging too hard last night.”
I frown. “Yeah we went out and then we went up to Aster park and started making out and I gave him a blow job and we started hanging sex and it was going really good then bam, he was done…I faked getting off.” i make a face because that wasn't really all that fun for me.
Both of them are staring at me. Amy feels my forehead. “Sunny are you like feeling okay?”
“Not really, I think I might be starting early I’ve been achy and crampy all morning.”
“Oh it’s just that you never say anything like yanno bad about Matty.” Amy says.
Stacy sips her goopy coffee mocha what’s it. “You sure you okay, you’re talking like weird.”
“Uhm no like way like girls I’m so like not talking like weird like.” I’m joking, making fun of the way they’re talking and it goes right over their heads.
Stacy tilts her head at me. “I dunno, something’s like different Sunny?”
Amy nods.
They bring over my tea and my doughnuts I inhale all three. Yummy, I could so eat more.
Both Amy and Stacy are staring at me like I’m a monster.
Stacy… “OMG you’re pregnant!”
“No I’m not pregnant I can’t get pregnant I’m on the implants.”
Amy… “Ooh, then you must be having your visitor ‘cause you like heffer-hoovered those like carb bombs.”
“I was hungry! I was rushed this morning and didn’t have anything to eat for breakfast, I starving.” I look down at my stomach with a pout; it actually takes that minute to growl at me.
Stacy looks at me and rolls her eyes. “You’re acting like too weird to be true this morning come on we’ll be late we can stop by the market and get some apples and carrots and some bottled water okay?”
“Uhm, yeah sure…” I get in the car and they’re looking at my books and my computer like I’m not supposed to have them. They share a look. I pull off and gps the market and take a few short cuts to get there.
Okay they are weirding me out. We leave the main streets and drive down these side streets that seem perfectly normal but they act like they’re holding their breath like they smell something. I am really not getting it and neither are they. “What?”
Amy gets this look on her face. “Uhm like Sunny like why did we take like the groudy streets and stuff to get here.”
“Uhm… because it’s shorter Amy.”
“But we could have like been like seen in the same like streets as like the plebes.”
“But it’s shorter.”
“But it’s like Eew?” and she says it like I’m stupid.
“What are we like doing at this like hole?” Stacy blurts of as I pull into this local mini-mart that has an outside produce stand. She’s got this look on her face.
“What, it’s the closest market on the way to school; I figured we’d save some time.”
“You’re going to like get us like killed.” Amy actually looks scared?
I get out of the car and head inside. They very quickly follow me not wanting to be outside in the parking lot with the rough crowd. “Come on you guys stop being so scared and snobby.”
Once more they look at me like I’m an alien.

Both of them are kind of keeping up with this steady stream of blah, blah, blah about how they don’t like it here and how this place is where the plebes go to shop and stuff.

It’s giving me “like” a headache. Actually I feel worse and worse more and more crampy like in most of my body and muscles and stuff. The more ticked off I get the worse I feel.

I’m starting also to kind of remember things.
I was just like them, attitude and language and everything just last night.
Before I took the stuff.
Oh shit it is doing something to me.

I’m not supposed to be hungry, well we’re all hungry…we eat stuff like apples and carrots because it make you feel fuller for longer then we fill up with water. Gotta stay thin, as this as possible, gotta be popular no matter what.

I think I’m disgusted with myself…yeah, kinda feel like I’m going to hurl. I head into the bathroom and kind of sweat and pant and heave over the sink.

Then I hear the gunshots ringing through the air of the store. I hear somebody yelling. “This is a stick up! everybody on the floor!”

The cramps hit my body full force and I think I’m going to die. My breath comes in ragged gasps and my clothes get too tight and there’s a flare of light around my skin, golden flames cover me but I’m not burning…? Everything changes get bigger, gets ripped like a steroid freak...My clothes became something else? I’m wearing a weightlifters shirt and knee length loose leather boxing shorts and sandals…It takes only a minute and I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Six and a half feet tall, three hundred pounds of ripped tanned muscle, golden hair, golden eyes and I’m…I’m...

“Holy shit!” I’m a guy!

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Like totally like fer shure like yanno.

[email protected] I got a good chuckle out of this one Bailey. I'm still grinning! I like haven't like heard Valley-Girl speak in like ages yanno.

You must be a really good juggler. To keep so many very different stories in the air at the same time takes a great deal of skill. Loved the twist. Sunny may have to change her name to Moon.(Giggles!) Or Sonny?

Love and Hugs,
Jonelle

Okay, that was different!

What, are you crazy? LOL! I thought you had enough on your plate!
Okay, I liked it-once ya got past, like, all of the like, valley stuff, yanno? Is this gonna be like a whole new series, or is it like maybe a one shot? Are ya going for like a story a day?
That "like" shit is really easy to fall into.
Since you now have five story lines running, you could do that. Oh, what the heck, go for 7, and we can all get our daily "Bailey fix".
No, don't do it! I don't want you to get burnt out!
I'm spending all this time on my next story, and you are working with several totally different stories at once? I feel so...lazy!
I am impressed at how different your stories are. Do you have ADHD or something?
This is interesting. Will we see more of Sunny?

Love ya!
Erendae

My Super Secret Life

Kinda like the reverse switch, yanno.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Gee, Bailey, like I really

Gee, Bailey, like I really like this story as it like goes :) I do want to read more of it. :) Jan

Like, that's a bummer.

This is like her worst day ever! I like it!

Cindilee

Peace!
Cindilee

Hah

Well, that is someone who surely deserved to be turned into a guy. I hope she got a speech upgrade with the gender bender shot. Him thinking like a valley girl would be way insulting to guyness ^^

Thanks to god for urban dictonary... Yanno means You know and annoying bitch... Quite interesting ;)

How the hell did s/he change clothes?
Well whatever, need to continue reading. Thank you for writing this intesting story,

Beyogi

Oh. My. God. Are you serious?

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Oh. My. God. Are you serious? I mean being a superhero an all would be like totally bitchin' fer shur but she's like a dude now? Ewwwwwww!! This is like totally undoable right? I mean I like feel for Sunny because y'know, I love the mangs but being one? Gross!! As if she'd want to be one even if she is like tre buff now and a total hottie. I mean six and half feet, 300lbs of ripped tanned muscle, golden hair and eyes... woof!

Anyways, this is like a way interesting start and I'm totally waiting to see where this goes y'know? This is like totally my weekend reading now to like catch up.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I. Know. It was like soooo serious....

I mean like Sunny was like really, really freaking out cause she had like a boyfriend and there was like no way she'd fit into all the killer clothes she just got.

It was fun writing this and the "Vale" speak was really fun. Took me back to those days when all the girls talked like that and the hair was really, really big like Farrah Y'know.

Thanks Jemima
Huge Hugs.
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Holy shit, that was different! :-)

Bailey, in all time that I've been reading stories here, I don't think I've ever come across the line "Holy shit, I'm a guy!" We all try to be unique from time to time, but I never thought of using that line! Gotta run, I'm dying to see where this is going!

Hugs... Lora

Thanks Lora:)

I was trying for something really different to start the Superhero universe I'm creating with the MSSL stories. I'm glad that it catch your interest:)
Different's good.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Well I'd say "Different" and

Well I'd say "Different" and "Good" are the perfect words to describe this story. Unless you use "Great" and "Original". :D

Thanks Freya!

This is my own take on the super stuff so I'm hoping you enjoy the rest.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers