My Vengeance-2

Printer-friendly version
My Vengeance-2

By Stanman63
Thanks To Nora Adrienne for
editing
!

Synopsis:Gene loses a challenge and his entire world turns upside down. As punishment he must dress as a girl. In school, he attracts attention and is attacked, causing unwanted changes with which he must cope. Only after his parents seek his forgiveness is he able to seek out his attackers and exact his revenge.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

The next day, I got up, showered, and dressed in a pink sports bra, t-shirt and gym shorts with white hose and sneakers. I would have worn panties, but the shorts would show them, so I went commando. Heading into the kitchen, I made us some breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy with orange juice and Daddy's one vice: coffee.

Daddy loved getting the different flavored coffees and creamers at Warehouse Groceries and making his own blends. Only thing was that his coffee tended to be extra strong, so Momma and I cut it half way filling our cups with creamers and sweetener, much to his amusement.

"Dru, thanks for breakfast."

"Welcome, Daddy."

"Do you want to tell your friends about this?"

"What, me making breakfast?" I kidded him.

He gently slapped my butt, "No, Silly, about your being a girl for the foreseeable future."

"Honey, are you sure that Dru can trust them?" asked Momma as she came in.

"Marie, Connie and Joy have been Drew's friends as long as Chad has been. She'll need their help in fitting in at school."

"I trust them, Momma. They know about my wanting to be a girl."

"They do?" my parents chorused.

"Yes, they've helped me to become a girl for Halloween. Remember?"

Momma hugged me, "I remember. I was the one who helped you by buying you those flesh colored gaffes so that you could wear a panty."

"Oh, so that's why Drew looked so girly! When he was a Hooter Girl last time, I wondered where he got the girl's groin from," he chuckled. Now to wind her up.

I saw Mother smile, "Bet you weren't ready for that."

"No, nor to have a daughter that weekend."

I looked at Daddy, "Daddy, were you disappointed that I was a girl all weekend?"

Daddy hugged me, "No, Child. I saw how happy you were being able to wear swimsuits with no bulge and pantyhose like your mother wears all the time."

"That first time, I finally felt that I was a girl and hated to go back to boy mode," I sighed.

Momma hugged me, "Yes, and I know that you wore pantyhose under your thermals, too."

"So does Daddy in the winter."

"Ah! But I don't wear ladies thermals like you do," he pointed out.

"Daddy, I only do it because Momma has so many colors to choose from."

"Dru, we know that. It's just that the way that things stand now, you might stay a girl until after graduation. And you might not want to become a boy again. How do you feel about being tricked into being a girl?"

"Daddy, as much as I like to dress as a girl at times, I want to trounce the one responsible! Being forced to be a girl is no fun, even if I enjoy it!"

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

That afternoon, Connie and Joy came over at Momma's request, wondering why the formal invitation. Connie was the Head Cheerleader and came over wearing her cheer practice red and blue tennis dress and taupe hose and Joy was the Head Majorette. She wore her red and blue practice sailor dress and white hose.

"Mrs. Morris, where's Drew?" asked Connie.

"Yeah! He hasn't been in school since Thursday. Is he sick?"

"Please sit down and I'll let Dru tell you."

I sat by them, wearing a blue sailor girl mini dress and white pantyhose, "Girls I bet that you're wondering why I'm dressed as I am," I said as I sat.

They looked at me in amazement until Momma broke the stalemate, "You haven't heard the news, have you?" she asked while setting down a tray of sweet tea.

"What news?" asked Connie.

"Yeah! What's happened?" asked Joy.

"I have been accused of hacking into the school's computer and this is my punishment."

"But how can they punish you without a conviction?" asked Joy.

"This way, it stays off of my record and I can still attend school."

"Just how can we help you?"

"Easy, Joy. Don't let the rumors spread."

"What rumors?" asked Connie.

"That I'm doing this because I want to be a girl. I need for you to tell the truth."

"Looking the way you do, there'll be a lot of rumors for a while, then the guys will start hitting on you," observed Joy.

"Knowing who I really am? I doubt that. I don't have a choice, and all I can do is try my best to fit in, and hopefully, they'll leave me alone."

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

Tomorrow would be my first day attending school as a girl and I was terrified. There was a gang that extorted PROTECTION MONEY from the students but had yet to be stopped because the police and faculty couldn't discover the ring leader.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they took evil delight in bashing gays and geeks when they could find them and when they saw me, I'd be a prime target.

Luckily Dad had trained me in the fighting skills that the Army had taught him. Currently, I held a FIRST DEGREE black belt in Tae Kwan Do and knew how to use the equipment used by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Momma, Connie and Joy had spent last night grilling me on girl etiquette from makeup, to manners. I already knew how to act like a girl, so I got a crash course in fashion.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

Mom, Dad and I went straight to the office the next day to await Assembly. In our school, the first thirty minutes is devoted to assembling in the auditorium for announcements, then we head out to class. I was wearing a dress like Traci Partridge wore when the Partridge Family performed.

The office was across the hallway from the Assembly Hall where the school put on beauty pageants, concerts, plays, pep rallies, as well as morning assembly. Like Hogwarts in the Harry Potter books, we meet first thing in the morning and students are in one of four houses named after the seasons: Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall.

When the bell rang, Principal Farley led us up to the podium which was how new students were introduced. I wasn't worried even though I did garner quite a few whistles, especially from the front rows I walked over to my seat, showing my bloomer.

He announced to the assembly about my being caught hacking into the school's computer and that my punishment was to dress enfemme until graduation in place of expulsion and jail time.

That led to a very heated debate over allowing cross-dressing which led to the School Policy On Trans-sexuals. Basically, the school had to provide a safe environment for any student wanting lo like as the opposite gender.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

By the time school was over for the day I was more than ready to trounce Chad for what he'd done. Connie, Joy and Grant ate lunch with me, but otherwise, I was alone because I had become a pariah and unclean to most.

Unfortunately, most of the students adhered to the ultra conservative dogma spouted out by Linden Avery who had an especially hate-filled view of one Kelly Lee Woods ended with him in prison. He led an ongoing hate campaign of violence against her because she was a pre-op girl who is now a happily married woman. http://www.bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/15665/kellys-journeyr...

Me, I hope that I am as lucky as she was, but she only had a demented pastor after her, NOT what seemed to be most every student being led by what was in reality the school’s MAFIA

Nothing happened until Labor Day Weekend. I had gone to the store with Daddy to get everything for our Labor Day feast when they struck. I was coming out of the restroom when I saw a bunch of goons in black stalking me. I turned and attacked when I saw them pull out knives.

I was able to defend myself and disarm them, breaking their arms, but they were still able to overwhelm me by kicking me in the groin, causing me to pass out from the pain.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

I woke up feeling groggy, "You feeling OK?' asked Dad as he wept. If I had stayed with Drew, this wouldn't have happened.

"Where am I?" I slurred as a paramedic wiped my brow.

"You're in an ambulance on your way to Metro Hospital," answered the paramedic.

"What happened, Daddy?"

"You were attacked by Tank and his Mafia stooges." Drew sure did a number on them before they got to him.

"So, now we know some of them," I sighed. "Chad, I'm still coming after you."

"You think that Chad is the ring leader?"

"Yes, he's the only student that's not afraid of them and has way too much money to spend with both of his parents on disability and food stamps."

The paramedic looked at me, tears flowing from his eyes, "Are you talking about Chad Everett?"

"Yes, why do you want to know?"

"That bastard forced my daughter and her family to move away to keep my granddaughter safe."

"Brandy Nelson who used to be Brandon?"

"Yes. I thought that nobody cared."

"What's your name?" asked Daddy.

"Leon Nelson, sir."

"Leon, everybody is scared of them. Look what they did to my son, here."

"Your son?"

"Sir, my name is Drew. The reason that I'm dressed like this is that I was framed and in order to avoid a criminal record, I dress as a girl."

"What did you do to piss him off?"

"I refused to do what he wanted me to do, so he framed me for it."

"Drew, we don't know that Chad is involved with the mafia, warned Daddy.

"I know, I refused to hack the school computers for him, next thing we know, I was framed for it."

"Well, we're at the E.R. You two can discuss this later," advised Leon Nelson as we stopped.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

Next thing I knew, I woke up to a darkened room, "Welcome back to the land of the living, Dru," wept Momma as she wiped my brow.

"Where's Daddy?"

"He's talking to the police about the attack."

"Good! those ruffians deserve to go to prison for attacking me."

"Believe it or not, they're turning State's Evidence against their parents who've been sponsoring their activities."

"WOW! That means that there's gonna be quite a stir up once the shit hits the fan."

"But there's also bad news."

"What?"

"Chad is still in the clear, so your punishment still stands."

"YOU MEAN THAT FARLEY STILL REFUSES TO BELIEVE?"

"He wants to end the punishment, but he has to protect his job from those wolves on the Board of Education."

"Okay. Can't blame him for that What about me?"

"The attack crushed your gonads. So Doctor Langley removed them. But that's not all."

"What else could go wrong?"

"Dru, if you could, would you want to be born a girl?"

"More than anything, that's why this is a mixed blessing."

"If you had a choice, would you leave the hospital as a girl?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"During the surgery, Doctor Langley discovered an anomaly."

"Oh?"

"So he did a blood test and MRI scan and discovered something that changes everything for you."

"What? do I have a spare set of gonads?"

"No, quite the opposite, in fact."

"Do you mean....?"

"Doctor Langley found that you are intersexed."

"WHAT?"

"Dru, you are now truly a woman."

Next thing I knew, I passed out in shock.

╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣ ╠╬╣

To Be Continued In My Vengeance-3

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Intersexed

Inter-sexed that means he is a women. That should
make things easier.