Stricken Pt 10

Printer-friendly version

Ryan stood in his sister's room alone. His body ached...like he had been hit by a truck. The amount of stress his body must have been under had to have been tremendous. His head, however, was clear now as was his eyesight. He was unconcious for so long! He looked in the full length mirror.

The reflection showed a slight resemblance to the guy he used to know. Girl's pajamas? Really mom? He removed the pajama top and laid it on the floor. Where they were once strong and muscular, his arms were now thin and soft. His torso looked like a little boy's with no tone at all. It was as if puberty had never hit. With all the change however, he was still relieved that he still looked like a boy on top.

He pulled down the pajama bottoms and there they were...panties. His mom actually decided to put him in girl's underpants during his fever. Did his brother and sister know this? He grew embarrassed once again. The very sad thing was that the panties did not look too out of place. Although he wanted them off, he was fearful of what he would see under the soft, delicate fabric. Would his manhood still be there?

Ryan inched off the panties and surveyed the damage. His penis was small. All the magic of puberty that had transformed his best friend into something magnificent had been reversed. It looked like it belonged on a little boy. His heart sunk. This was yet another hit to his maculinty that he was not ready to accept. Ryan reached under to find out how much his balls had shrunk. The hand was met with emptyness and his eyes darted down as he moved his drawfed penis to the side. Everything was gone! His testicles, his ball sack...everything! Ryan grew weak in the knees.

This was too much to take in. He put his hands on his face and slumped over. He had to compose himself or else he was going to lose it. Ryan took a deep breath and re-assessed what was happening. No balls meant no testosterone right?

A knock came.

"Ryan, I brought some boy's clothes", his mom stated.

Ryan quickly threw on the pajamas and answered the door.

"I grabbed some of your brother's clothes. They will fit you better ok?"

"Ok", Ryan answered quietly.

"Are you ok sweety?"

"I'm alright. This is really shocking to me", he replied in a very feminine voice.

"I know. Its something that we all need to get used to, but we are all here for you.", she stated in a very warm way.

"Thanks mom. I'm gonna change."

The clothes were his brother's who was 3 years his junior and yet they were a little big on him. Ryan felt good to be in male garbs regardless.

He walked closer to the mirror to observe his face. He was a softer looking version of himself. His eyes seemed bigger although his face looked smaller. His complexion was flawless and almost porcelain-like. He touched his cheek. The skin felt like his girlfriend's. It was so soft, smooth and the pores were microscopic. He worried about what his girlfriend would think of him now. Could he still make her happy or would she want something more?

Ryan headed out of the room to face his family once again. He knew the best way to deal with what was happening was head on. That's the way he had always approached life and he wasn't about to change now.

"Hey guys", Ryan announced in his female tone as he walked into the family room. His mom, brother and sister were all sitting there almost waiting on him to enter.

"Hi sweety. We are all happy to have you back.", his mom said with a smile.

"Yeah Ryan, it just wasn't the same without you.", sister added.

"Dude, sorry bro but you look wierd and you sound totally like a chick", his brother quipped.

"Jimmy! Don't you dare do this!", mom scolded.

"It's ok mom...really.", Ryan replied, "I know I look different and I'm not going to act like I don't. My voice is totally tripping me out as well and I know that all of you are thinking the same thing. Jimmy, even though he is a little punk, is the only one who is voicing it. So ask away so that we can get over this uncomfortableness and get on with our lives."

"Ok, I have one then.", his sister stated, "do you feel different? I mean, do you feel more feminine or anything?"

"No way. I'm still the same Ryan as always inside. I know I look different, but nothing is going to change who I am at the core.", Ryan replied.

"We would expect nothing less from you", his mom said as she patted him on the back.

"Do you have tits yet?", little brother added with a jab.

"I can still whup your butt little bro so you better be careful with what you say.", Ryan joked, "and no...I don't have anything there."

The Q&A went on for a while as the mood grew lighter and lighter. Ryan was relieved. He hated being fussed over and the sooner things could just be "normal" the better.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That River in Egypt

He is still in denial? It's got to be prettyt obvious what is going to happen by now, even to him. Nothing from Dad yet? What a coward. It may not be what Ryan wants, but he needs to face facts, it's going to happen, and now he needs to start getting used to it. It isn't the end of the world, just a major change in his world. He can't fight, so he should prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile. I think I heard that someplace. Don't be so square.

Wren

Borg-isms

Extravagance's picture

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
LOWER YOUR SHIELDS, AND PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED.

Maybe Ms Jacobs is a Borg officer? =)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Linkage

Extravagance's picture

I've been following this story, but this chapter doesn't seem to be linked to the previous ones. Is there a reason for that?

Catfolk Pride.PNG

All in good time

That little chore is performed by the Admins. As this was put up in the very early hours they likely haven't had time to do so yet. Have a little patience.

. . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

Initiation

Extravagance's picture

I only joined this site a month ago. They haven't even told me the ingredients for the secret sauce yet, so to speak. Go easy on a new girl? = (

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I don't remember

NoraAdrienne's picture

Was it ever mentioned if or how many of the early who were stricken committed suicide? That is part of the story that might be touched on by a teacher during h/ir lessons.

It May Not Be Obvious

littlerocksilver's picture

... but Ryan is changing. She just doesn't realize it. There have been a number of psychological changes already. Her willingness to talk about it is a good indication. I like the way the author is gradually allowing Ryan to change. She will always be the same person in the broad sense of the word. The resistance/lack of acceptance is subtly changing. Hopefully, as the changes occur, she won't turn into a mall rat, but will become a responsible young adult ready to face the future.

Portia

Portia

Stricken PT10

Will Ryan accept facts and adopt a feminine personae?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

facing it head on

except he is doing everything but face it. i fear that it may break him if he wont learn to bend.

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Why Do TGals?

That transition, in any way "unnaturally" ie. not HRT and GRS or similar, have to be so small? I think tall girls and wimyn are GREAT! no pun intended. I always love seeing them when I'm out shopping. With them around, I don't fill so oversized.

Seriously, especially in their early teens, girls are usually taller than the boys their same age. My sister is 2 1/4 years younger than I. At some point, when I was 12 to 14, can't remember, we were the same height. I was chunkier and we both looked like, and were, nerds. We were something like 5' 2" to 5' 4". People had to ask which of us was older. My brother is 3.3 years younger than I. My sister and I were at our full height, over the pubertal growth spurt, when I was about 17.5 YO. Pam was 5' 10", I was 6' and Tim at 14.2 YO was still short and roundish. Sometime while I was in collage, he grew to 6' 3".

I think I wasn't that much over the average (white) young adult male height. (1.5" ?) But, I haven't much liked being 5' 11". OTOH I'm used to being tall, being able to see over most people and easily reach for things placed up high; I might only want to shrink 2", if it were possible and all my other dimensions shrunk proportionately.... on and on...

Yeah, so... All wimyn could get taller! I'd like that! so....maybe it could happen in a few stories. Magicked Tgrls don't have to be the smallest sentient beings in existence. :D

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

love this story

hi just want to tell you i love this story and all your others, i always look forward to the next chapter and love the subtle changes made to the characters along the way without it being dragged out.I wish it was me going through the changes but alas i am a bit long in the tooth to even contemplate transitioning now.anyway back to the story , i really wish you could speed up the next chapters , i seem to remember the softening of jesse chapters coming thick and fast , i wish you could do the same for this story ,but i do understand work commitments and the business of this time of year can be a burden on the time constraints of your writing .
i hope you and yours have a merry christmas and a prosperous new year and that it wont be too long before we see ryan in a skirt .
x tracey

+1

I second what Tracey is saying. This is a fantastic story you have going here and I would love to see where it's headed.