Catwalk Confidence - Part 35

Printer-friendly version
Catwalk Confidence
by Connie Alexander


Copyright  © 2010 Connie Alexander

You spend your entire life thinking you’re just like any other boy, when you suddenly find out you aren’t, trying to adjust can be difficult.

 


 
Part 35

I grab the phone on my way back upstairs. Stopping at the door to the guest room, I watch as Robbyn puts her things away in the closet and dresser. It's obvious that she just got out of the shower; she's now wearing shorts and a tee and her head is wrapped in a towel. When she's done, she looks up and sees me standing at the door.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Oh, just for a minute or so. I brought the phone up. Mom wanted me to remind you to give your folks a call. I'm going to go hop into the shower. When you're done talking to your folks, come over to my room. We can just sit back, relax and start to catch up on things."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be over in a sec."

"Tell your folks hello and thank you for me."

Robbyn comes over and takes the phone, leans in and gives me a kiss.

"They're still in Europe and as their duly authorized representative; I'll let you thank me instead."

"Umm, I like that idea. See ya soon."

With a racing heart and a bounce in my step I go to my room and get ready for my shower. I strip out of my jeans and blouse and then carefully take off my new stockings. Then off comes my bra and the thong. Surprisingly I was just getting used to wearing it.

I sort through my new lingerie and pull out a black lace bikini panty and then grab the chemise that Ellen gave me. I take them into the bathroom with me and get the shower started.

As I'm washing myself, I wonder just what the heck I'm doing. Robbyn is my best friend but there also seems to be something else there. We've kissed and there's been an awful lot of innuendo going on between us but it's defiantly gone up a notch or three now that she's back.

My big worry is pushing something that she doesn't want and hurting our relationship. But she does want more, doesn't she, and do I? My musing is interrupted by Robbyn coming into the bathroom.

"Mom and Daddy say hello. Can I use your hair dryer?"

"Sure no prob."

All conversation is stopped with the dryer going. Robbyn is soon done though.

"Wow, that was fast, maybe I should get my hair cut shorter too."

"Hmm, let me think on that. I don't know if I want you to cut it. It is a bunch easier though."

"Oh you don't know if I should huh?"

"Nope. Te he, I wouldn't want you to get it too short and be mistaken for a boy after all."

"You think I would?"

"Gawd no Alex. You could shave your head and you wouldn't be mistaken for a boy."

"You had me worried there."

"Well hurry up, I want to collect my thank you. You know, this is a real big deal. You're going to have to do a lot of thanking."

"I'll be guided by you. Just let me know when you think I've done enough."

"Good answer. Now hurry up."

Robbyn goes back out to the bedroom and I hurriedly turn the water off and start to dry myself. Well so much for me pushing things too fast.

Blast, now why did I have to go and wash my hair. I dry it as fast as I can then put on the chemise then pull up the panties. Wow, these make me feel on the outside like I do on the inside.

A quick final brush of my hair and a coat of lip gloss and I'm ready, at least I think I am. Looking in the mirror I ask myself if I'm truly ready for what I think is going to happen next. The girl in the mirror doesn't know either but sure looks ready.

With my stomach fluttering I take a deep breath to try and quite my racing heart, I open the door and turn the bathroom light off. The dim bedside light is the only light on in the room. And there, stretched out on my bed, looking so beautiful is Robbyn. Fast asleep.

The absurdity of it all starts me giggling which I quickly stifle. Turning off the light I get into bed, pull the covers up and snuggling up to Robbyn, I quickly follow her into sleep.

* * *

When I sleep, I tend to sleep best hugging something. It's usually my bear Beau but it can be my pillow or another of my stuffed animals too.

Waking up the next morning I find myself hugging Robbyn's arm to my chest. At some point we had flipped and she is now spooned into me with her arm wrapped around me and that's what I'm hugging.

I've gotta say, it's rather nice to have someone snuggled up against you in the morning. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people who just go back to sleep once they first wake up. No, once I'm awake, my bladder demands immediate attention closely followed by my stomach. Once that is all done, it's rarely worth going back to bed.

Telling my bladder to take it easy, that I'm getting up, I reluctantly ease myself out of Robbyn's embrace. Grabbing Beau from the floor, I tuck her arm around him and cover them both back up.

I get my running clothes and head into the bathroom to deal with nature's calling and to get dressed for my morning run.

With all of that done, I head on downstairs to the kitchen to plug the hole in my stomach. When I get down there Mom's there at the counter, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper.

"Morning sweetie, you're up early."

"Morning Mom. I could say the same for you. How come every time I come downstairs, and it doesn't matter how early I do, you're here reading something and having a cup of coffee?"

"I'm a mother dear. Now, would you like me to fix you some breakfast?"

"Not before a run. I'm just going to get some fruit and I'll eat some more when I get back. Now what does being a mother have to do with you always being up?"

"When you're a mother, you'll understand."

"This one of those cryptic Zen mom things isn't it?"

"Yea, pretty much. Is Robbyn up?"

"Nope, she's out cold."

"Well I'm not surprised; she did a ton of traveling yesterday. It's going to take her a couple of days to get her internal clock readjusted."

Finishing up my banana, I go and give Mom a hug.

"Thanks again for getting Robbyn here Mom. That's the best present ever."

"You're welcome honey."

"Well I'm off. I'll be back in about an hour. I'm going over to the park to practice some Parkour. If I end up doing this Nike thing, I'll need to be ready for it."

"Ok honey, just be careful."

"I will, later."

With that I'm off to the park. This isn't going to be the best area to do Parkour, but it's better than nothing. It's probably a good thing that it won't be too demanding. Physically I'm in pretty good shape but I haven't done Parkour in some time and I'm sure I'm a bit rusty.

There's a little park not too far away that has a lot of playground equipment and things to jump on and around and through so I head there.

The sun is up and it looks to be a lovely day. The distance to the park is just enough so I'm good and warmed up by time I get there.

Once there I start to do flips off of the equipment, climbing around, and just general tumbling. Nothing planned just having fun and getting my head back into the sport.

I'm taking a break sitting up on top of the swing set, just relaxing and thinking of nothing in particular when I hear a little girl's voice say, "I told you mommy, it's Catwalk, I told you it's her."

Looking down, there's a girl of about nine or ten and someone who's obviously her mother pushing a stroller with a baby in it.

Seeing that I've noticed her she asks, "You are Catwalk aren't you?"

Finding this whole thing a tad funny, I jump off of my crossbar perch and land next to her.

Smiling I say, "Ssshh, I'm in disguise."

"Really?"

"Yup, what's your name?"

"Lisa. Do you think I could climb up there?"

Seeing the look on her mom's face I say, "Hmm, probably not yet. You know, it took me years and years to be able to do this. First I took dance and gymnastics and I'd practice every single day. When I got good at those, then I started out on small things, 'cause you know what the first rule is?"

"What?"

"You got to be safe. If you aren't sure you can do something, then you practice more and when you first start out, you always have someone like your teacher or your mom or dad watch. Ok?"

"Ok. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure you can."

"That's not a very good disguise; I knew who you were right away."

"Oh, ok. I guess I need to work on that some more. Thanks and have a good day Lisa."

"Bye Catwalk."

Waving to Lisa and her mom, I start to jog back home. The encounter with Lisa makes me giggle most of the way back home.

Once back home I go into the kitchen to let Mom know that I'm back and sure enough, there she is at the counter, reading some paperwork and drinking her coffee.

"Hey Mom, I'm back. I'm just going to take a quick shower to rinse off then I'll be back down."

"Ok honey. Do you want me to fix you something?"

"Hmmm, I was just going to make an omelet, if you want to get it started that would be super."

"Ok sweetheart, don't dawdle then. Oh, and I know Robbyn is tired but she should be getting up soon if she wants to get adjusted to this time. Give her a poke?"

"Sure." I give Mom a quick hug and a kiss and say, "You're the best."

Back in my room I turn the light on and start to strip off my sweaty clothes. With the light on, Robbyn pulls a pillow over her head.

"Hey there sleepy head, you need to get up."

"Mmmff."

Snatching the pillow off of her head I say "Come on, I'm hopping into the shower now. You better be up when I get out."

Pulling the covers over her head, her response is "muffel snerf." At least I think that's what she says.

Laughing I go into the bathroom and get into the shower.

With the shower done and my hair pulled back into a ponytail, I wrap up in a towel and go back into the bedroom.

There's still a lump under the covers so I get dressed in shorts and a tank top, then go over and pull the covers off of Robbyn.

"Come on lazy bones, you need to get up."

With one eye open, Robbyn says, "You're not going away are you?"

"Not until you get up, so get up."

"Hrumph."

Slowly she swings her legs off the bed and sits up.

"There you go. If you hurry Mom's making breakfast. She does a great omelet and I bet she'll make you one too."

"I'm moving, I'm moving."

Laughing I head back downstairs.

Back in the kitchen, Mom is at the stove and Dad and Ellen are at the counter. Instead of omelets, Mom has the large pan out and is doing scrambled eggs.

After the ritual morning greetings, I go the set the table, the twins come crashing down the stairs and the typical morning chaos at our house starts all over again.

Just as Mom is dishing up the eggs, Robbyn comes shuffling in with her eyes half closed. Aiming her towards a chair I tell her that I'll get her plate for her.

Sitting down with our plates I say to Robbyn, "I take it you're not a morning person."

"Not really, no. I'm usually not this bad though."

Mom says, "It's from all the traveling you did yesterday. You'll be fine in a day or two."

As we're finishing up eating I ask Robbyn, "What do you want to do today?"

Pointing out the back window, she says, "Given how tired I am, I think I'll just spend the day lounging by the pool."

"Sounds like a plan. It's the twins turn to clear the table so let's go up and change."

"Girls," says Mom, "don't forget that the boys are heading out to camp today. There's going to be quite the crowd over in a couple of hours."

"Ok Mom. Come on Robbyn, let's go."

Up in my room I undo my ponytail and start to braid it while Robbyn goes to get her swim suit. As I'm finishing up with my hair, Robbyn comes in wearing her suit.

"Wow, that's some suit you almost have on." It is too. It's a white string bikini that contrasts nicely with her golden tan.

"This is fairly conservative compared to some I've seen lately. You should see some of the ones I saw in Europe and then a lot tend to just wear the bottoms."

"You went to a topless beach?"

"I went topless at a topless beach."

"What! No you did not!"

"Yup, well at first I was like that too. No way was I going to do that and turning bright red seeing all the women without their tops on. But you know, when everyone and I mean everyone from the littlest kids to the oldest grandmothers aren't wearing their tops and you're one of the few that is, well you're then the conspicuous one.

One day at the beach, the lady and her daughter that we were with went topless, and then Mom took her top off. Eventually I got up the nerve and did the same. After awhile you don't even think about it and look no tan lines."

With that she pulls one breast mostly free of the cup. Sure enough, no line. Closing my mouth and giving my head a shake, I go to get my suit.

"Well you're a whole lot braver than I would be."

"No, the other one."

"What?"

"Wear the pink one."

"This one? Oh no." And I proceed to tell her about the last time I wore it which gets her laughing.

"Geeze girl, you have got to learn to loosen up a bit."

"What do you mean? I'm loose."

"Loose my eye, you're wound tighter than a two dollar watch." Robbyn goes over and opens my closet. "Look here, all you ever wear are conservative, safe clothes. Both your skirts and shorts are right at the knee or longer. Look at these mini-skirts. Oh this one is cute, I'm going to borrow this one. Hey this one is real cute too. I bet you've never even worn them have you?"

"Well . . . . no"

"See. Alex, you are a beautiful girl, you should be proud of your looks, not trying to hide them."

"I'm getting better. Really I am."

"I know you are, you just need the occasional push to keep you going, so here put this on."

Robbyn tosses me the bikini.

"But there's going to be all those people over later."

"So? Let's give those horny little kids something to fantasize about while they're stuck in the woods for the summer."

"Robbyn!"

"Come on, I'm not saying we'll strip naked for 'em, but just wearing these suits aught to charge their fantasies for the summer. Now hurry."

"And to think I missed all this."

Robbyn laughs and I start to change.

"One of these days Robbyn Anderson I'm going to say no to you and won't let you change my mind."

"You only change it 'cause you know I'm right. Now turn around and I'll tie that for you."

I put my back to her and she ties my top, then presses up against me and looks around my shoulder.

"There, everything ok? Hmm, looks ok to me. Looks more than ok."

Robbyn has her arms around me and is pulling me close into her. My breath is quickening and I'm feeling tingles through out my body.

"Sorry I fell asleep on you last night. I was really looking forward to getting your thank you. Maybe later?"

I turn in her embrace and before I can reply she kisses me. The intensity weakens my knees and blocks everything from my perception but the kiss and the building feelings within me. The next thing I know Robbyn is giving me a little giggle and heading out the door.

"Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!"

Getting my breath back and feeling rather . . . . I guess frustrated is the word, I follow after.

Grabbing the beach towels from the hall closet, I wrap one around me like a sarong and carry the other to give to Robbyn.

By time I get out to the pool, Robbyn is already in and swimming laps. I set our towels up on the lounge chairs and dive in after her. I catch up to her on at the other side of the pool and quickly pin her in the corner. Robbyn is smiling and her eyes are lit up with mischief.

"Robbyn Marie Andersen, you are a tease."

"Nope, not me."

"What do you call what just happened?"

"Building the anticipation. A tease doesn't plan on following through, I most certainly do. Gawd Alex I missed you so much. While we were apart, I thought about you so much and love you so much and . . . and I, I really want to make love to you. I, I wa-want us to have that, that . . . . oh I don't know. I can't put it properly into words. Yes part of it is the sex that I want. My god you turn me on so much. But that isn't all, there's so much more that I want. Oh I don't know."

"Hey, I understand and I can't explain it either, but I think I know how you feel. Maybe tonight?"

Robbyn's face lights up and she nods her head. I give her nipple a quick pinch and with a laugh swim off to the other side of the pool with Robbyn in hot pursuit. We splash and play for a bit, then tired we get out for a bit to rest.

I'm trying to bring Robbyn up to date on everything that's been happening with me but keep being distracted by the boys. They decided that they needed to have the extra room that the back porch gives them to gather all of their stuff for camp.

Robbyn and I are doing all we can not to laugh out loud. Before very long, their friends have showed up and if they aren't out back with us, they're pressed up against the windows whenever the opportunity presents itself. At one point Robbyn and I hear either Mark or Bill say "dude, that's my sister" which gets us really laughing.

Trying to tune out the boys, Robbyn asks "How good is your diving board?"

"It's set to where I like it. I didn't know you did any diving."

"Oh I just play around."

With that she gets up and goes to the diving board and does a beautiful forward pike.

"Just play around huh?"

I get up and go over. Robbyn is smiling at me as I copy her dive.

When I come up, Robbyn is already walking around to the board again. Pulling myself out of the water, I watch Robbyn do a forward one and a half in the tuck position. Her entry is spot on too.

It's my turn and I again copy her dive. We're not saying anything and all we're doing is smiling at each other but we both realize that the competition is on.

Dive after dive, I copy what she does, but it isn't easy. Robbyn is really good. I would have thought that all my tumbling would have given me an edge but somehow she can get incredible hang time during her dives.

At this point we have quite the audience watching us. Robbyn's turn is up and does an inward one and a half with a half twist and I swear didn't even make a tiny splash. It's my turn and although my takeoff is good, I can tell I over rotate just a bit and create quite the splash.

When I surface everyone is clapping and when I get out I give Robbyn a bow.

"Wow, you're really good, I bet you could do Parkour too. We should go out together and try it."

"Oh no. Quite frankly I think you're just a bit nuts to do Parkour. If I screw up diving I have a nice big pool full of water to break my fall. You're not going to get me to do Parkour."

Mom starts herding the boys and their friends out with their gear so they can load up the van.

"How come you never said you were a diver?"

"I don't know, just never came up I guess. It's about the only thing athletic I can do. I tried gymnastics and loved it, but was never very good at it. Some how though when I'm diving I can do it. I really love diving off of the three meter board. There is so much more you can do from that."

"I agree. Let's go get something to drink and say goodbye to my brothers then work on our tans. I'll put lotion on your back if you put some on mine." I waggle my eyebrows at her.

Laughing, Robbyn says "deal."

* * *

After seeing the twins off, Robbyn and I go back to the kitchen for drinks and a light lunch. While we we're in there I happen to glance over to the newspaper and an ad catches my eye. It's a quarter page ad for the Miss Teen San Francisco contest. Giggling I cut it out and put it under Robbyn's napkin.

We're sitting at the counter chatting away and when Robbyn moves her napkin she notices the ad then she barely glances at it before setting it aside.

"Hey, didn't you read that?"

"What, oh, you mean the pageant ad? Yea, I saw it."

"Well don't you think it would be cool to check it out, you know, see if you could get in on it?"

"Well first off, I'd have to be a resident I think, but you know, I've changed my mind about all of that."

"What? I thought you wanted to do the pageant thing."

"No, what I wanted was the money you get for winning pageants. I've spent a lot of time thinking on this and the more I thought about doing a pageant, the more I really didn't want to be in one."

"Oh, well gee, um well what are you going to do for money? I mean that whole deal with your folks and all is still on isn't it?"

"Oh sure it is. I still plan on earning as much as I can, I just don’t want to do it in some beauty pageant. One of the things that got me thinking was my science final last year."

"You lost me. How does your science final figure into you getting money?"

"Well I did a science experiment that demonstrated the deflection and enhancement of solar energy particle flux at the Moon by structures within the terrestrial magnetosphere. Now granted this dealt more with geophysical research and was not completely in line with my main interests but it was still fascinating and tons of fun to do too. Well my science teacher entered my project in a science fair and I won!

Well this whole thing got me thinking that I really need to do the things I actually enjoy doing to earn money rather some dumb ol' beauty contest."

"You won a science contest?"

"Yup, a one thousand dollar scholarship. Isn't that just so cool?"

"A thousand dollars for an experiment on moon beams?"

A heavy sigh and an eye roll is her initial response.

"Not moon beams silly, it dealt with solar energy particle flux. Oh never mind. The thing is it was a total blast and its things like that which could lead to bigger things like full or partial academic scholarships."

"You know something?"

"What?"

"For a ditzy blonde, you pretty smart."

"What!"

At that I make a mad dash back to the pool, laughing the whole way. Robbyn's cry of indignation follows after.

* * *

After nearly drowning me, I surrender with the terms of my surrender being Robbyn gets sun lotion rubbed into her first. I suffer bravely through this and to show her I'm not a sore loser, I make sure I am very thorough in the application.

Needless to say by time I'm done, both of our pulse rates are up and I'm not sure how I look but she is just a tad flushed.

We spend the rest of the afternoon just lounging around the pool, playing in the water and generally being lazy.

Dinner is rather quiet without the twins there. Mom and Dad talk about their work and Robbyn and I quietly eat our dinner. I think we're both a tad nervous, at least I am.

After dinner and getting everything all cleaned up, we kick back in the family room and watch a movie. I can't even say what movie we're watching I am that distracted. When it's over, we say goodnight to Mom and Dad and head upstairs to get ready for bed.

Once upstairs, we head directly to my room.

"Alex, together or alone?"

"What?"

"Um, well, do you want to, um take separate showers or, ah you know, um conserve water?"

"Oh! Well, um first I think I just need a hug. I, I don't know about you, but I'm just a teeny tiny bit nervous."

"Oh me too." And soon we're just holding each other.

"Robbyn?"

"Yes Alex."

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course I do."

"And I know you love me too. So, maybe, um, could we just take this slow?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing. Yea, let's not plan anything. If something happens, then it happens. Ok?"

With a heavy sigh of relief I say, "Ok. If something happens, I want it to be right, not forced."

"Agreed. Now how about I scrub your back and you scrub mine?"

"Great."

Despite the potential that sharing the shower could bring, all we do is wash each other. I'd be lying if I said it isn't exciting washing her body or having her wash mine, but for some reason, maybe our agreement to take things slow, things just never get past the light flirtation stage.

After our shower, we crawl into bed and talk until we both drift off to sleep.

* * *

It's dark and the sound of soft moaning wakes me fully up. I'm spooned into Robbyn's back with my arm wrapped around her. My hand is up underneath her shirt cupping her breast, my thumb gently rubbing her extended nipple.

The soft moaning sound is coming from both of us. Startled to find out what I'm doing, I stop and start to pull my hand away. Robbyn's hand comes up and presses my hand back into her breast.

"Don't stop Alex, please." She whispers.

Turning towards me, our lips meet, fingertips lightly exploring each other. In a fit of frustration we pull away from each other, feverishly wrenching our clothes off then again laying down to the agonizingly slow exploration of each others bodies.

* * *

"Oh my god.”

" That was so incredible."

" I never even imagined."

" Now it's your turn."

up
324 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Part 35 . . . . finally!

Between some serious writers block, getting distracted by my other story Angel, then coming down with the plague, OK just a nasty chest cold but still..., I've finally managed to get back into this story.

Hopefully the story will keep on flowing as it has for the last couple of days. The trick now is finding the time to actually sit down and write!

Oh well, it's always something. :)

Thank you all for your patience with me until I could post this.

Luv to you all,

Connie

worth the wait

this chapter was worth the wait. She is really blossoming

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

First Time

littlerocksilver's picture

I had always looked forward to my first time as being something special. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I think Alex was a bit more fortunate.

Portia

Portia

It's okay, I like Angel, too!

I had missed this! Glad it's back, but Angel is so good, too! Isn't it awful to have 2 good stories running, and people anxiously awaiting your next work-damn, I'm very envious!
I'll be anxiously awaiting what ever you do!

Wren

Sweet

So different from the wham bam thank you ma'am couplings of first time het men/women couples.

Kim

Sweet!

Well, life's certainly never going to be dull as long as Robbyn's around! The teasing, the showing off, the topless sunbathing stories... not to mention erm, "catching up on lost time"...

Meanwhile, "Demonstrating the deflection and enhancement of solar energy particle flux at the Moon by structures within the terrestrial magnetosphere"

You what?! :)
Although I am quite science-y, physics was never my strong point. I understand what each word means, and have an vague idea what the research might be about (although don't ask me to translate it!), but if it is what I think it is, it does sound more PhD level than a school science project! No wonder Robbyn's got a scholarship!

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

It's funny how

Someone as lively and energetic as Robbyn can be so NOT a morning person! :D

You'd think it's a contradiction of terms right?

Also, Catwalk definitely hasn't passed the Clara Kent disguise! :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Catwalk Confidence - Part 35

Thanks for continuing the story. I missed it.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Am I slow or what?

I've just twigged. And there's me thinking 'Catwalk' was something to do with modelling. Talk about slow!

I love this, there's so much realism and slow build-up. I also like the interactions between the characters.

S.

Slow

Renee_Heart2's picture

If you had trouble whith what is ment by "Catwalk" my I sugest you back up about two or three chapters you may have missed it IDK, but if you reread part 33 & 34 you will see how the nick name "Catwalk" came about.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Modeling

I for one think that 'Catwalk' still has something to do with modeling. There have been enough hints in the story to make it seem like she is heading that way. This step with Nike may only be the beginning of a new career.

The name 'Catwalk' for her Parkour adventures certainly came much later than the beginning of the story, so I have to think Connie has more than just that planned for us.

Either way, I eagerly await finding out.

Megan

I tend to agree...

And, with the latest discussion of the beauty contest. Dare we expect modeling - in a non parkour setting - to be in her future as well?

Anne

Robbyn, a study in contradictions

I love how Robbyn has developed in my mind and how well everyone seems to like her too.

Robbyn is a study of contradictions, she looks like the stereotypical dumb blonde but reads physics journals for relaxation. That's where she got the idea for her science project. A Erika Harnett wrote a paper on the "Deflection and enhancement of solar energy particle flux at the Moon by structures within the terrestrial magnetosphere." Robby liked it and thought it would be fun to see if she could do a model of it. This is a fifteen almost sixteen year old.

She's extremely shy but quite outgoing and the chatterbox amongst her friends. People really like her, but she has few friends and really, Alex is the only good friend.

We'll see more of this contrary girl.

It will be interesting to see how their relationship grows.

Luv,

Connie

Robbyn

Renee_Heart2's picture

Robbyn is a very Intresting girl. I can see why she loves Alix so much they for starters grew up together (Alix wasen't a "gril" then, but rally was & Robbyn pcked up on it & I think her parents did too) I can see thae shyness in her Very out going a bit like me kind of a loner but has a few friends, but one real good friend a true GF Alix. It will be very Intersting to see how the Very smart, "dumb" blonde develops & her realaionship with Alix. Robbyn is a very sweet, consertive yeat sexy girl. Very deffintion of contradiction if ever I saw one. Keep up the good work hun.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

I knew it!

Renee_Heart2's picture

Good chapter Connie Thanks for bring it back Angle was good too. I knew that Robin was in love with Alix & vice versia when Robin kissed Alix in the last chapter. I wonder if Robin's parents know she is a lesbian, & what will athe twins & Alix's parent say when they find out? Things will defintly be a little diffrent that's for shure. I wonder if Robin's parents will consider moving out to San Francisco so that Robin & Alix can be close to one another? It's a posiblity. What will Robin say when Alix tells her about Nikie? I'm shure Robin will be excited for Alix. Oh & Robin's diving was a nive touch. IF she moves outa to sanfrancisco she could go to highschool with Robin & do her diving maybe then get a scholership on that for college who knows, but a good posiblity.
Keep up the good work hun & I look foward to more of this story & Angel.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Yay!

More Catwalk!

Thank you Connie for making my day brighter than the weather outside (and it's a pretty nice day today :P). It's nice to see Alex having fun and enjoying her time with Robbyn. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future between those two.

Hugs,
Megan

Oh joy!

Good to see another episode in this story.

Like other commentators, I'm going to be interested to watch how the relationship between Alex and Robbyn develops.

Thanks heaps Connie.

Positive Support


Bike Resources

Great chapter, it really

Great chapter, it really explained more about both Robbyn and Alex. Robbyn is a much more complex person than she lets on at times. It is wonderful to see a girl who is interested in science and actually enjoys it. She would be a really good role model to younger girls she meets. Jan

I'm happy to wait!

It's such a great story, any time you are ready is fine by me.

Please don't hurry it up and spoil it.

I guess it's like good sex?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Maybe not too much of a wait for Part 36

Part 36 is coming along quite nicely and may be ready for posting Friday or Saturday. If the 'ol creative juices keep flowing, there shouldn't be too much disruption.

I do want to be able to post by Friday as next week I'll be tearing out and re-tiling my kitchen. O joy, O rapture. Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble. :)

Hugs,

Connie