Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 9

Printer-friendly version

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure

By Melanie E.

Page 9

User Created Choice: All Of The Above

----------

You scream some more.

Wildly, you begin examining the rest of your body. Legs, arms, hands, feet. That's not supposed to be there.

You scream again.

And a little more, just for good measure.

Exhausted from screaming you collapse to the ground, only to find that at some point your bladder let loose without letting the rest of you know. Just great. You're stuck in the middle of an unfamiliar land with no idea what's going on. You've lost your clothes, you have no money, and you're a girl.

And you've peed yourself, though that seems of little consequence at this point.

Just when you think things can't get any worse, you hear the sound of squeaky wheels rolling their way down the road.

What do you do?

---Hide, and watch who's coming down the road.
---Try to catch their attention and ask for a ride.
---Detour into the woods.

----------
The voting begins...NOW!("Page 9" posted on 1/26/2011, voting to close at noon CST on 1/27/2011)

NOTES: You asked, and you shall receive. Even though doing all three choices had not occurred to me (silly me) it was, in fact, the most logical action, or at least the most realistic. Here you are.

So, what does everyone think so far? Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Let me know!

Melanie E.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hide!

Hide behind some bushes, but somewhere where you can see who's coming down the road. If they look reasonably friendly, then you can try hitch-hiking.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

sounds right

---Hide, and watch who's coming down the road.

Hide - make sure it came around the mountain

RAMI

The best course is to, hide and seek out who is coming down the road. Did they just come around the mountain when they came or was the cart led by six white horses when it came? It could be a friendly wizard, a brave knight, a wicked orge, a firey dragon pulling his gold in a cart, your wife, your mother, the king, a Queen ..... ad nuseum.

Be careful, hide and look

RAMI

RAMI

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 9

---Hide, and watch who's coming down the road.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sorry to break a bubble

But the robe is crimson, it will stand out very well in the woods. Of course, let's not let it get in the way of fun, we'll hide! :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Hide!

Lost,naked, female? There's a choice?

Love this, Melanie, and you can see there are already others following your example. I'm enjoying it for sure! More!

Wren

Not QUITE Naked...

I made the same mistake initially. You do have a crimson robe around you.

Anyway, one more vote for hiding. Nobody should know where you are, since you've been traveling randomly since the last encounter, so there's no reason the oncoming vehicle should stop unless they see you.

Eric

For what it's worth.....

KevSkegRed's picture

..... seeing as everyone else so far wants to hide. It can't get much worse for a non TG, might as well try and get a ride.

Kev [Ρĥàńŧāśĩ»ßő™], Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

KevSkegRed, Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

Hide and watch

You donˇt know whom you can meet, so it is better to be on cautious side.

Robin

Time to Be Careful

terrynaut's picture

She's a girl so she should be a little less reckless in her choices I think. I'd like to see her hide and wait to see who's coming. Better safe than sorry. That and it sounds like she's not very presentable.

I like this short, interactive story as long as it doesn't balloon like the retcon stories did. I don't think I'd like to juggle any more than yours and your spinoff. This is a quick, easy and fun diversion.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Why, depend upon the

Why, depend upon the kindness of strangahs, of course. After all, you are a girly girl now, weak, defenseless, and clearly a damsel in distress, wearing soiled, but rather rich raiment. Obviously the strangers would treat you kindly. If not, you could kill and eat them. (oops, sorry, wrong story).

CaroL

CaroL

Hide!

i am assuming seeing a naked female might startle who ever is coming.

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png