New Girl in the Band Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version


The New Girl In The Band Chapter 2

By Princess
Thanks To Stanman63 For Editing!

Synopsis:David submits to the bands demand that he be a girl for them and some interesting and uncomfortable situations develop.

Joan was looking at me. Out of all of them, she was the most interesting girl. She had a great voice, the rhythm guitarist of the band. She sung lead in a few of the songs, but there was something really scary about her too. She was really hard core that gave her a confidence and fierce nature. And there she was, standing by my bed that morning, looking at me with that mean look she had. I knew she was trying to intimidate me, and it was working.

She just looked frightening with her jet black hair, leather pants, that tight leather top and those hard eyes. I knew she could kick my ass in a fight. I did not what to tempt her.

I stuttered, “Okay, Okay, guys, I’ll do it. Cherie is my family and I don’t want her band to go down because of me. Anyway, I know I wont like what happens if I refuse. You guys will probably beat me again or throw me in the closet for a day. I don’t want that to happen again.”

Mom said, “Damn right you don’t, you little girl. I might have made it two days this time. If you let us all down you will really suffer. But I knew I wouldn’t have to threaten you. I know you love playing a girl by the way you shave your legs, wear nylons under your jeans and trim your eye brows. I cant believe my son wears a pink nighty to bed. How long have you been doing that?”

Mother has always been rather mean toward me. I don’t know why but I suspect its that I was a boy and she didn’t like boys.

“Oh, “ I said. “For a few weeks. I brought this nightie at a store around the corner. It’s cute, isn’t it.” I did a feminine pose in the pink lingerie for my mother. Hoping to get a complement back.

“Yeah,” She said. “You’re really cute. And the nightie looks beautiful on you. Okay. Joan will take you to the studio. I’m off,” she turned and left the room.

Joan sat on the bed beside me. She said sympathetically, “We just need you to do this for a year, at the most. I will make it as easy on you as I can for you. And I am sorry about this, David."

"Thank you, Joan."

She smiled at what I said, "The rest of the Band want you to do this. I was the only one that was against using a boy in the band. But your mom overruled me. Lita, Cherie and Sandi all wanted you."

"It's too bad, but I am used to being pushed around when ever they need me. They have sent me on humiliating errands before. Getting their dresses or lingerie for them. Cherie sent me to a department store once to get her a new bra and pantie set. That was humiliating," I said with a shrug.

"There is nothing you or I can do. I will help you to fool Jeff. You know Jeff right?“

I nodded my head. He was the agent from mercury records. He controlled their recording contract, provided the studio to make their records.

“Well he has to be convinced you are Lita or he may refuse to promote our new record. And since Lita is being a bitch we have to do something, “ Joan said to me.

I nodded, “I understand, Joan.”

Now lets get you made up for rehearsals. You have four months to learn our new songs, then we will be on tour. So you better learn them or we will look like fools in front of the world. Please, help us, David!“

I looked at the girl beside me. She was beautiful. I thought for a few seconds. I didn’t want the band to fail. I always wanted to be in the limelight like my older sister was. But not as a girl. I looked at her and said in a defeated tone, “OK, I will do this, Joan.“

She smiled at me, It looked like a real smile. “Thank you, David. You have a lot to learn. So follow me and I will teach you how to be a Diva. Who knows, may be you will like it.”

Yeah Just what I wanted. To be a Diva like my sisters. "I doubt it," I answered sullenly.

Joan told me, “I need to take you to the studio, but first, you need to get dressed. I don’t think you need to shave, but you do need some work. I picked you up a few things on my way here. You can rehearse with the girls in this. And then, I need to help you get fixed up. “

I moaned depressed, “I figured you would want to give me a girl’s makeover. I guess I need some work done if I’m going to do this.“

She said, “I am really sorry about this. but yeah: A hair do, some work on your nails, your face, and you need something for your chest to fill in the bra that you will have to wear. Don’t worry, I will make it all work.“

"A bra,” I said shocked.

She looked at me and said, “Yeah you need to look the part and you know how busty Lita is. “

I trembled, “OH GOD,” I hid my face.

She turned to leave the room, “I will give you some privacy. Put this on and call me if you need any help. I will be waiting just outside your door.”

***

I was already humiliated. Yeah, yeah! I know, I am very girlie already. I sleep in a nighty, I style my hair in a slightly feminine way already. But, I cross dressed in private. My hair wasn’t totally feminine. On the outside, I consider myself totally boy. But I was being forced to come out with it and actually try to convince people I was actually a girl. I would have to wear the stuff in front of other girls, and girls that I liked. I don’t think I could go back after so much exposure.

On top of that, I was being forced to make it my entire life. My identity as a boy was being erased. And, I either did it or else I would be punished severely and my family would probably loose everything.

So, I took the stuff out of the bag Joan left for me. Unsurprisingly, it was all girls’ clothing. I took out the black lacy thong and the matching black padded bra that was on top. They were sexy but I couldn’t believe I would have to put them on and then go out and face Joan and the rest of the girls. I moaned in despair again.

They were pretty slutty and the bra said 32B. I didn’t have anything to fill the bra cups. I slipped the thong up my legs. Then, I wrapped the bra around my chest. I put my arms though the delicate lacy Bra shoulder straps and slipped them over my shoulders. I had done that before so the movements of putting on a bra were pretty natural by then. I reached behind my back and hooked the straps together in one try. The cups were foam and stood out from my chest. It looked pretty and sexy on me.

Putting woman’s lingerie on wasn’t a new thing for me. I did it a lot, in private. But I would have to go out and let the other girls see me like this. That was totally new and it would be humiliating for me.

I looked in the bag and saw the next few things I would have to put on. I pulled out a pair of black thigh high stockings, a black garter belt and a black leather miniskirt to match Joan’s. My skirt was shorter than hers. I wrapped the garter belt around my hips and carefully positioned the stocking straps right. Then, I carefully rolled the stockings up my legs like I had done many times before. It was a skill acquired by practice. I easily hooked the straps to my stockings and admired myself in the mirror.

Then, I slipped the skirt on and zipped it behind me. Then finally I slipped on my new sexy top. My lacy bra showed right though the top and the bra straps showed too. Well That was done. I walked out with Joan looking at me.

I expected a humiliating burst of laughter but, She just smiled approvingly and said, “Nice, David. You look good. I find it interesting that you needed no help to put the lingerie on. Not that I expected you to, I noticed you are very proficient at putting woman’s lingerie on. I am impressed, David. Lets see if you can manage with these heels. “

She handed me a box with women’s black four inch stiletto heels. I groaned, oh god. I thought. She would find out that I learned how to manage high heels too. I had walked around in my sisters heels when she was gone and I would be left alone. It took a while to learn how to walk and balance myself on tiny high spiked heals. Oh well. Time to show off that acquired skill. I smiled at her, slipped the heels on my feet and confidently walked across the room.

She smiled at me approvingly. And said, “Oh my god David. I can hardly tell you are a boy now by how you are walking in those heels. This wont be as difficult as I thought it would be. You must have had ‘a lot’ of practice at all of this. I wonder what else you can do.”

I smiled at her, it was a worried unsure smile. Yeah I did know a lot more. And I knew she would find out. I dreaded when she expected me to put on makeup. She would surely find out I had practiced that in my sisters bedroom alone too.

She looked at me with that sweet reassuring smile of hers. It was a genuine smile that put me at ease with her. It wasn’t like my sisters wicked smirk that was meant to frighten me. Joan was warm and inviting. She said, “Good, lets go. We have places to go, David.”

I followed Joan out of the house and she let me get in her car. She let me sit in the front seat beside her as she took us to the studio. She said, “You really do look good now. Cherie scheduled you a appointment with her beautician. "

"What? ?" I asked, wondering what humiliation was in store for me. “Isnt this enough. I wore everything you told me to.”

She laughed, “No silly. The clothing is just a start. You need a more feminine hairdo. You need your eyebrows shaped and something needs to be done about your chest. You still look too much like a boy. Your chest is too flat. But The woman we know can help you. She had many breast forms in the shop. I know she can get one for you.”

"She Has breast forms for women that have had to get a mastectomy. That’s what you need. To fill out your chest. And she can get you fitted for a corset."

"GREAT! NOW A STRANGER WILL BE CALLING ME A SISSY!"

She shook her head and sighed, "Don’t worry, NO one will ever know except for me, Mom and the other girls. I will help you get though this.“

I looked at her surprised, could she actually care about me? I said, “Thanks Joan and I mean it. I didn’t think you would be so nice.“

She laughed kindly, “Hey. Don’t get me wrong. I do have this image, and it is me. But I am not cruel or anything. I said I don’t agree with what Cherie is doing here."

"Oh?"

"Yes, they made the decision."

"What about you?"

She smiled, knowingly, "If it wasn’t me, Cherie would have hired a professional dominatrix that would had beat it in to you. I don’t want that, so I offered to do it. They think I will be beating you and strict disciplining and controlling you. But I can not do that to a kid. Anyway, I like you. This is better, Isn’t it, David?“ she winked at me and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I nodded, “Yes It is.” Ohmygod she kissed me. I looked at her as she smiled at me again. Her hand rubbing my thigh gently. I felt uncomfortable. The way she looked at me wasn’t the same as before. Her smile was a smile of attraction. Oh my god Joan was attracted to me. What is going on. She was never attracted to me before. I was just her friends annoying brother but she likes me dressed like this. I felt really uncomfortable now with Joan driving me to a beauty parlor and her other hand rubbing my high.

I endured her touches until we stopped. I looked out and saw she had parked at the mall. She noticed and said, “We are here. Our beautician has a place at the mall. Lets go sweetie. She is waiting for us. “

We walked in side by side. She held my hand as we walked in. I noticed she kept smiling at me and holding my hand and it made me pretty uncomfortable.

The way she was holding me was like a woman holds a lover.

We walked in and she lead me to the place. The door was shut and it said closed. “Joan, what are we going to do. It is closed.”

“No silly. We made a appointment for you so she doesn’t want to be disturbed. “

The door opened and she came though, “Oh hi David. Come on in. I am waiting for you.”

Oh my God it was that horrible bitch Jennifer. She was Cherie’s friend and she picked on me something horrible. I was trapped by her. Cherie made this happen and it made sense.

She pulled me though the door and shut it. “I knew you would come out of the closet some day soon. I am glad you came to me. Cherie told me you wanted me to make you pretty and sexy. I can do that so sit down in the chair while I help you look like a sexy slut.”

She got some foil and put it in my hair, and got some bleach out. I asked, “What are you going to do, Jennifer.”

“Your sister said you wanted to be blonde and sexy like Lita. So I’m going to make you look like a sexy bleach blonde bimbo. Isn’t that great. I knew you wanted that look”

I groaned helplessly as she transformed my hair. She kept making snide humiliating remarks as she bleached my hair out.

As she rinsed my hair out, she said, “You are a sexy bimbo now. The men will go wild for you now. Bet you would love that huh. How about one behind you and another in front. “

I started to whimper when suddenly Joan came in. She shouted, “Shut up Jennifer. Damnit. I know that Cherie and her mom pays you well for this but that doesn’t mean you can humiliate this kid like that. We are going somewhere else. Bitch.” She grabbed me and took me out of there.

She looked at me warmly and said, “I know someone that is nice that will help us. Don’t worry about that bitch Jennifer. Or what she said. I will kick Cherie’s ass if she tries something like that on you. I should had known what Cherie had planed for you. “

She drove me across the town. We stopped at this other beauty salon. It looked like a nice place and she lead me in. I saw this other woman in charge of the place. Joan went up to her and told her, “My friend, Tiffany, she needs her hair curled and we would like you to arch her eye brows and pierce her ears. “

She knelt down and smiled at me, “You are a cute girl, Tiffany. You will be glad your friend brought you to me. I am the best at helping boys like you so don’t worry. “

I felt immediately at eased with her as she sat me down in the chair and started spritzing my hair. She had it curled in no time. Then she got out a pair of tweezers and started yanking out hair after hair on my eye brows. I winced each time but she put me at ease and said, “This part is a little painful but I will make it as good as I can. “ She looked sorry that she had to do that to me.

In no time, my eye brows were pencil thin and arched sexy. It was a girl’s face looking at me.

She quickly got out a piercing gun and put two holes in each ear. It was almost painless. She had two diamond studs in each ear and she smiled. You do look pretty. Joan paid her and she took me and left. Then, Joan did the last thing I expected. Before I could do anything, She grabbed me roughly, pulled me in close and mashed her face against mine. Cupping my head, she kissed me, drove her tongue into my mouth.

I couldn’t get away, I was trapped by her as she held me firm, kissing me passionately. She let me go after a full thirty seconds of forced kissing. She was still hot and panting. She said, “That was good, Tiffany. You look so hot I cant help myself. We still have to get you a corset. You need the figure if you are going to go on stage but that will be OK.

***

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

They'd better change ...

... David's name to be the same as Lita's, or every contract he signs with her name is going to be invalid. *grin* The whole plan teeters on Lita retiring to a cave (or a monastery) and not paying attention to the band she's trying to shaft. Can David be charged with Identity Theft? The first time the band plays anywhere with David impersonating her, Lita's lawyers are going to bare their teeth and everyone involved is going to learn just how flawed this deception is from the start.

Should be ... interesting. *smile*

Randa

I can't see why -

David can't have a legal name change to Lita to keep the band image intact.

Surely he can be added to the contract as a legal member, they just don't have to know about his real sex, which isn't necessary to declare?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Hmmmm

Don't recall reading ch. 1 but I thought I'd look at this and then go back if necessary. After the first few paragraphs I think you need some "forced" or "blackmailed" or "femdom" tags, something of the sort. Sounds to me like mom and the sisters deserve bullets right between the eyes. Joan perhaps deserves a lesser punishment.

. . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

The New Girl in the Band chapter 2

It seems that the girls all have a thing for him, at least as a girl.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Randa, Omega

I mostly agree with you. The situation was never nice to begin with and has been growing steadily worse for David - with only Joan as someone nearbly who isn't (apparently) set out to mix him with dirt and put him six feet under. How much of it is genuine is a very big question, and the other is how much she is going to impose her own ideas on David.

Lastly, the big question is why the big change of attitude, and was it there or not? It is rather apparent that Joan likes her possible arm candy pretty, but what feelings did she harbor for David before this was brought to a head, is important to know.

Princess, you've surely made a it a better situation for David, and I would truly like you to continue the story. Pretty please with an apple on top (because an apple a day keeps you healthy)! ;)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Hmmmmm?

This could be an interesting story even if it is somewhat derivative (Sarah Carerra, I'm with the band...) The one thing that I am having a hard time with is the child abuse aspects of the story. Maybe there will be a "turn around" down the line which will justify the beginning but it is hard to read, creeps me out and it makes me cringe. Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds......Adoy

Better Chapter

RAMI

Joan's attitude and her showing some compassion made this a better chapter for me.

The mother's attitude bothers me the most. That a sibling can be a bitch is less borhesome then a parent being abusive. To hate a child because they are the wrong sex/gender from what you wanted or expeted is cruel.

How much of David's action are learned or forced behavior's rather then innate?

RAMI

RAMI

I think "mom" needs some

I think "mom" needs some real down time, she is antagonistic and cruel to her son and somehow I believe she never wanted him (as a son anyway). It is nice to see David's sister actually trying to help out a bit and not allowing David to be completely humiliated. I just wonder how fast the gossip will travel from Jennifer to others who know David or about him. His male life is pretty much toast now.

Characters

I think you are confusing the names.

Jennifer was the first atagonistic stylist, the real queen B.

Joan is one of the girls in the band, and I gather she had a bad attitude look about her, but it seems it was an act to make the girls all look tough for some dispicable reason or other, but this really wasn't Joan.

Cherie is the older antagonistic and sadistic sister.

The mother is very sadistic too, as well as antagonistic. Like mother like daughter???? They go around hating men for fun I guess.

I believe David feels he has to be a girl to be treated properly by both his mother and sister, but that is bogus also.

The whole situation is abuse as far as I'm concerened. David may be confused about how he should act. Is he really a transgender person, or is he doing it for self defense, hoping the onslaught of abuse will end? The poor boy is trembling in his shoes.

I hope a real ending will happen were both the mother and sister really get theirs, they deserve it.

I'm not one for child abuse I'm afraid, and the first chapter was hard for me to read. this chapter seems a bit easier, but what is Joan's real motive? is it compassion for David? After all, she said Cherie wanted to hire a true dominatrix to beat being a girl into him quite literly.

I would like to beat Cherie, but she might enjoy it unfortunately, she's a sadist.

Something does need to happen in the family, like social services or the police should get invovled, but then again it is only a story, a twisted fantasy. I don't have to continue reading if it really upsets me. I hope David has a champion out there somewhere looking over him.

Not only can Lita rightfully sue for identity theft and fraud

but David's parents can be charged with negligernt child abuse. Now, if they were to change David's name to Tiffany and bill him as Lita's replacement, then Lita can't do anything legally, except demand royalties for songs that she has made with the band. But the parents are still guilty of negligent child abuse because they refused to reign in their errant daughter, who by the looks of things, is a troublemaker and wants her own way at everything. Her parents may be scared of her because she is actualy the breadwinner of the family. Well anyway, who will appear on stage? The faux Lita, or will it be Tiffany, or just billed as "my little brother David, is helping us until we get a replacement" kind of thing? Interesting story of forced and blackmailed into femininity.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Observations

If I remember correctly, at the end of chapter one Cherie, I think, said "Don’t worry about Lita getting upset. She said it is ok and she will be here to help you learn the chords to play." So unless Lita is planning a double cross there shouldn't be any problem.
As for Joan, her hardness could have been an act so as not to have become a target for the rest of the group. Maybe she likes girls and maybe she has a soft spot for David.
As for the rest of them, I think from what Princess has said they may come to a sticky end. I don't think she knows exactly how yet, but...

Anyway, a nice second chapter.

Love

Samantha