TransBike- Cindilee's Wish

Printer-friendly version
TransBike- Cindilee's Wish

By Stanman63
Thanks To JennaFL For Proofing And Nora Adrienne for editing!

Synopsis:After visiting her sister's grave, Cindilee meets the Dapper Gentleman and TransBike at the mall where she finds that dreams do come true

Cindilee gave me permission to write and post

[-][+][-]

Cindi[who is the author, Cindilee] was kneeling in front of a marble tombstone, crying as she remembered her dear sister, Jessi, "Oh, Jessi! Why, oh why did you have to die? Why couldn't you have lived? Why did you have to risk it all? Why didn’t you wait until after transition to date?"

She saw a snow white barn owl land on the tombstone and look at her.

"Jess, if I could have one wish granted, it would be to somehow have you back and those bastards pay for what they did."

She saw the owl seemingly to nod its head, then flew to her and landed on her shoulder where she had her purse. The owl lifted out a sheaf of papers and hooted.

"Oh, you want to know what these are?"

The owl nodded again.

"Oh, it's nothing really. They’re just some stories that I am reading by an author at Big Closet."

The owl hooted, again, as if encouraging her to continue.

"Nosy, aren't you," she giggled. Guess that's why you have a reputation for being so wise and being a symbol for Athena."

The owl puffed out its chest, seemingly in pride. If a bird can be prideful, that is.

"Okay, Okay, Okay. It's the TransBike stories by Stanman63."

The owl started to dance around, flew towards the mall, then flew back and danced again.

"Want me to go to the mall?"

The owl danced some more.

"Well, Okay. I've needed to go there for a few things anyway. Guess now is as good a time as any."

The owl flew to her car and landed on the roof.

"I'll go."

She got a call on her cell phone just as she got in, "Doing anything, today?"

"Just going to the mall."

"Take care."

"I will."

After hanging up, Cindi went into the mall where she saw a man wearing a black tuxedo, standing by an ultramodern bicycle on a solid stand. next to the bike was a sign advertising

TRANSBIKE

COME, PEDAL YOUR WAY TO YOUR FONDEST DREAM

She approached the bike and said oh wow, "Stan was telling the truth when he wrote those stories," she whispered.

"Hello, Cindi, how are you?"

"Who are you?"

"The Dapper Gentleman."

"But I thought you were only a story character!"

"I want to have my sister back; she died when some students attacked her."

"Do you want her to be a girl, like you, or the girl in transition that she was?"

"Sir, all that I know is that she always wanted to be a girl. Please, make her a girl and able to defend herself against attackers."

"That can be done, as well as return her and give you the skills needed to defend yourself as well."

"What about the attackers?"

"They shall pay for their crimes. And if not for your wish, they would have been brought to Justice another way."

"Oh? How?"

"Let's just say that I am not alone in helping girls like Jess to find fulfillment using magic.That good enough for you?" he smiled.

"Yes."

"Then pedal your way to a new you."

She got on and soon a blue light engulfed her, changing her, she now was healthier with a trim physique from judo.

"Now, Cindi, your wish is granted."

"What about Jess?"

She saw a petite, brunette Asian girl wearing a white judo tunic with a black Obi around her waist and black leggings tucked into matching knee hi socks, "Hey, Sis! You ready for some retail therapy?"

Cindi looked at the Dapper Gentleman< "Go in Peace. The attackers are in prison for life without parole for their crimes, thanks to you."

She kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks."

"Haven't got all day for you to snog," Jess giggled as she teased her sister with a "Potter" word.

"Coming."

[-][+][-]

Then the Dapper Gentleman and the TransBike ventured on to grant the dream of another kindred soul. Will it be you?
THE TRANSBIKE AND THE DAPPER GENTLEMAN INVITE YOU TO RIDE

To Be Continued...

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments