Mission Impossible? Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Mission Impossible?

Chapter 4

The Major gave the CID officer a harsh look and stood up. She tossed her blonde hair back and walked toward the hotel door. Amber and the CID officer walked behind her out the door and to the black government sedan in the parking lot. The Intelligence officer opened a rear door and Amber was pushed into the back seat. Amber's head dropped to her hands and she began to cry. The man slammed the door shut and turned to face his partner.

The cab pulled up to the front entrance of the nightclub, where a large Heaven neon sign greeted Amber. As she stepped onto the sidewalk, she fished in her purse and handed the cabbie a $20 bill. While Amber walked toward the end of the queue, she attracted some attention from the other club patrons.

Amber turned and primped in the mirrored window of the nightclub. She flipped her hair from her eyes and examined herself, with a critical eye. Her golden blonde hair, which was parted down the middle, framed her face and fell just above her bare shoulders. Dramatic eyes shaded with subtle hues of brown and outlined with kohl looked back at her, while her lips were traced in a bright pink. Amber followed her reflection down to the hot pink dress she wore. A thin spaghetti strap, tied behind her neck, held the pink spandex knit dress up; the dress clung to her breasts emphasizing them and hugged the tiny curves of her belly and hips. Her hands moved across her belly and down to mid thigh where the dress stopped. Amber's long, bare, tanned legs made the dress look much shorter than designed. The dress's thin material prevented her from wearing hose or even undergarments with the exception of the invisible gaff. Her toes peeked from pink sandals with 4-inch heels; several of them adorned with gold rings, while her French manicured toenails gleamed in a pink shade that matched her long feminine fingernails.

Amber continued to admire herself in the window when a heavy hand touched her shoulder. She glanced over her shoulder and looked up at a huge black man wearing a tuxedo. With his free hand, he motioned her past the other waiting patrons. She flashed a smile up at him as he escorted her to the club's entrance followed by catcalls from the males in line and sneers from the women with them. A pounding Euro beat met her at the door and she made her way deep into the club. She snuggled up to one of the many bars, ordered a Gibson martini, and examined the crowd. Mostly young and well dressed, the crowd was attractive. Couples of mixed and same gender danced or sat at tables along the wall. She couldn't see if they drank or talked since the lights were very low. She sipped on her martini, listened to the music and began to relax when someone next to her spoke.

"My aren't you pretty in pink," a low voice said.

Amber turned and looked for the person who gave her the complement. Next to her stood a tall, older man wearing a long dark curly wig and a red wrap-around dress. Dark red lipstick colored his lips and blue eye shadow highlighted sagging mascara lined eyes.

She flashed a smile and introduced herself, "Hiya. I am Amber."

"Bethany. Glad to meet you, honey. First time here?" The older TV stirred her drink with a straw.

"Yes."

"Oh, then let me tell you about the place. Most are straight here; they like to think they are open-minded because they party with some gays. What they want is just a novel experience they can tell their friends about on Monday."

Amber smiled, nodded, and examined the crowd. Several guys smiled at her when her eyes met theirs.

Bethany saw the looks and noted, "Well, be careful. Half of the guys in here are about to cream their pants over you and many of them are not very nice." The older TV started to drift away.

"I will. Thanks for the tip."

A heavyset, balding man dressed in an expensive double-breasted sport coat came to the bar and ordered a Gibson. He glanced over at her and said, "Be careful dear, they become addictive." He pointed at her drink. "I should know. I've been drinking them for thirty-five years."

"I started a couple of years ago and can't stop." She smiled back. "You seem to have adjusted to them."

He chuckled and looked at her. "Good crowd tonight. But Fridays usually are." The bartender came up with his drink and pushed it to him. The balding man asked Amber, "Care for another? Tony, please take care of the lady tonight." With that he turned and moved slowly through the crowd away from Amber.

Amber accepted the drink when Tony pushed it to her and looked toward her benefactor, but had lost him in the crowd. She sipped the drink quietly and she caught the eye of one of the good-looking yuppies.

The evening went by quickly. She danced frequently with several different partners, including several women. However, there was no chemistry. Amber pushed her hair from her face and headed toward the door. She glanced to the side and saw Bethany at one of the tables with a very drunk man. Amber waved at the older TV who returned the gesture and patted her tablemate's leg. Amber tossed her head and headed out the door and into the warm night air. She searched the street for a cab and saw the man who bought all of her drinks tonight walking toward the rear of the building. Amber looked back to the street for a cab when she noticed two big men who began to follow the man. Sensing danger, Amber decided to follow the pair around the corner. In the back parking lot, she saw that they had pinned the balding man up against the building and were threatening him.

Amber didn't think but reacted. She reached down and picked up a beer bottle from the pavement and raced over. She brought the empty bottle down on the head of the attacker nearest to her, smashing the glass. The large thug's knees buckled and he fell limp to the ground. The second mugger spun to face her.

"Bitch!" the big mugger spat as he charged toward her. She looked up at him and saw his angry eyes and he quickly reached for her throat with one hand.

Muscle memory activated in Amber and her hand shot out and gripped her attacker's hand. A simple quick twist of her wrist and a push of the thug's elbow with her other hand placed the man in a painful arm lock. She did not stop. Amber kicked the side of the mugger's knee and he fell to the pavement in agony.

"You okay?" She looked over at the balding man still up against the wall.

"Yeah, I am....uh," he stammered and was interrupted by moans from the first attacker who had gotten to his hands and knees. "Come on dear, let's go." The overweight man moved to his BMW and opened its door. Amber ran to the vehicle's other side and slid into the seat. The car's engine turned over and moments later the BMW pulled out into the street.

Amber looked behind at the parking lot and saw the two men struggle to their feet. She blew out a sigh and leaned back into the soft leather seat. The man clutched a cell phone as he drove the BMW sedan and hurriedly punched at its numbers.

"Hello. Josh, this is Rienholt. I was just attacked in the parking lot. Yes, just now....no, I am fine. No thanks to you. What am I paying you for? Get your ass out there and see if those two men are still there. What...? There was two of them...I didn't get a real good look," he yelled into the cell phone.

"Two white men, mid thirties, both about 6 feet tall, between 210 and 230 pounds," Amber said. "Both had dark hair, one had brown eyes. One wearing black leather jacket, blue jeans and tan cowboy boots; the other, a Yankees baseball jacket and jeans." Amber closed her eyes.

"Here, tell him." He handed the cell phone to her.

Rienholt turned the car smoothly around a corner and picked up speed. The engine gave no sign of acceleration or the turn. The buttery leather caressed her skin as the increase in speed pushed her back into the seat. Amber ran her fingers along the car's trim, took the phone from him, and repeated the descriptions to Josh. She noted the cell was also high-end model and handed it back to her driver.

"Yes...yes...She was the one doing your job. We'll talk in the morning." He put the cell phone back into his suit coat. "Thanks for the help back there," he said calmly. "I would have been in alot of trouble if you hadn't shown up. You have some great moves."

"I spent 4 years in Army Intelligence. Hand to hand combat training was mandatory," she explained.

"Army, uh? You? I would have thought taebo or something," he chuckled. After a few seconds, he asked, "What are you doing now?"

"I haven't really thought about that yet. I plan to have some fun, maybe go to New York, Chicago, maybe L.A. Find a job...you know."

"Not much prospect in Intelligence work is there? You plan to join the CIA or something?" He smiled.

"No...nothing like that. I don't know. I will find something. I know how to use a PC, file, office work...clerical stuff probably." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I see. Well...uh...?"

"Amber."

"Amber, where do you need to be dropped off? It is the least I can do for my hero."

"I am staying at the Holiday Inn on Highway 45. Know where it's at?"

"Yes." He nodded and continued to drive.

Amber walked through the lobby and placed the card in her purse without looking at it. She passed the small lounge and headed toward the stairs, when she stopped. She stepped into the small refreshment alcove and took out some change from her clutch. She popped six quarters into the Coke machine and listened while it rattled and dropped the soda into the basket. She reached down and tried to pick up her soda but it slipped from her hand and fell to the floor. Amber watched the can roll across the tiles and stop at a pair of hushpuppies.

Randy reached down, picked up the diet soda, and handed it to her. He flashed that sexy smile at her and Amber felt her knees begin to give. Catching herself, she took the soda, mumbled thanks, and tried to duck around him but found that she couldn't in the small space. Suddenly, a small boy ducked into the area chased by another and pushed her into his arms, then just as quickly they disappeared from the room.

"You okay?" he asked her.

She nodded and pushed back from him slightly, his large hands about her slim shoulders. She stepped backward and cleared her throat. Amber pushed past him and went into the hall.

"Amber? Did I say something wrong?"

She turned and looked up at him. "Uh no, Randy...I mean...you didn't say anything wrong."

"Okay...I am going to watch the game. You want to join me for a drink in the lounge?" he asked.

"I wouldn't want to get you into any trouble, Randy. I don't think your wife would like seeing me with you."

"Oh, don't worry about that. She hates sports. She made me come down here to watch the game. She says the TV keeps her up."

"I...ah...why don't you come and watch the game with me in my room. It would be better than sitting in a bar alone." She smiled. "Plus, my beer is free and the popcorn will be hot. What do you like? Lite, red, or dark beer?

"Sure...okay...I'll start with a lite."

"Cool. My room is upstairs." She motioned toward the stairway.

Amber laughed and led the way to her room. When she handed the key card to him, he smiled, opened and held the door for her. She thanked him and ducked into the room quickly. She motioned him towards a chair near the TV and headed for the wet bar. He stretched once, eased into the chair, picked up the remote and turned on the television set. The baseball game was well into the third inning with the score a lopsided 6 to 0. He groaned slightly.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"The Red Sox...they are losing again." Randy moaned.

"What do you expect? They always start their slide in late August." She grinned as she walked toward him, a lite beer in one hand and a red in the other. She handed him the lite and sat on the floor at his feet.

"Thanks. You into baseball?" He cocked his head in disbelief.

"Yes. I loved playing when I was young. I'm not so much into it now, but I love going to the games."

Randy gulped down his beer and set the bottle down. He flashed his smile at her again. Amber sat her beer down, rose to her knees and moved between his legs. She raised her eyes slowly up to meet his and leaned forward. Randy cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Amber moaned and melted as she felt his lips against hers. Her fingers began to unbutton his shirt. She pushed back the shirt over his broad shoulders and looked at him. She purred and kissed his chest. He let her place delicate kisses over his hard chest and watched her move toward his nipple. Her white teeth bit playfully at one of his nipples, then began to suck it. Randy moaned as he felt her hot mouth on him. His hand began to stroke and play over her body; they slipped on the spandex dress as the caressed her.

Amber did not wait, she moved from his nipple down his flat stomach to his pants where she felt his large member had responded to her touch. She squeezed it hard and he moaned. She reached up, undid his pants, and found he was not constrained by shorts. Randy slid down in the chair and allowed her more access to him. His monstrous cock sprang out to its full 9 inches. The head was purple and the thick shaft was veined. Amber cooed at the sight of the large cock and licked her pink lips.

"Come on baby....please," Randy said in a low tone.

"Oh yes...."

Amber's pink tongue snaked out and lightly slid across the slit of his huge dick. She pursed her lips and pushed in down the mushroom shaped head, her mouth stretched wide as she tried to take all of him. Not able to, she pulled back slowly, her tongue stroking the underside of his cock as she went, only to slide forward again. She began to set up a rhythm, her head bobbed up and down, alternatively sucking and licking.

"Damn babe," he said as he convulsed in pleasure.

When she pulled her mouth off his dick, a long strand of precum and saliva trailed from the tip of his shaft to her mouth. She placed both hands around his huge cock and washed its head with her whip like tongue, while she jacked him off. She then stretched her lips around him again and forced his entire rod down her mouth until she snuggled her nose in his dark pubic hair. He reached down, grasped her head and began to slam his hips forward, consumed by lust. She squealed softly and tried not to gag as he face fucked her. He did not stop when he heard her cries but continued to hump her faster, fucking her mouth and throat. He felt his balls begin to tighten and Amber felt his dick become harder in her mouth. Suddenly Amber couldn't breathe. Enormous shots of cum leapt from his cock and forced their way down into her mouth and throat. The release of his seed did not slow his rhythm; Randy continued to assault her mouth with his cock. Amber moaned slightly as his cum dribbled from the sides of her aching mouth. Slowly, he pulled his cock from her mouth and leaned back further in the chair. She licked her lips and tasted his cum again. It wasn't sweet, but pungent.

"Damn girl, that was hot."

Amber giggled and stood up. She slid her pink clingy dress up to her belly and reached for his hand. Randy let Amber guide his hand to her taupe colored gaff and he slipped his fingers under the elastic band. Randy pulled the tight gaff down and tossed it on the floor. Amber small hairless cock and balls fell between her legs. She slipped a leg over his and stood there above his member, which showed signs of becoming hard again.

Amber reached down and stroked his large cock to life. It sprang up to attention almost immediately. Amber reached over to the dresser and brought out a tube of KY jelly. Quickly, she squirted some onto Randy's hard dick. Amber pushed out a large amount onto his fingers and guided his hand under her to her hole. Randy slowly slid one finger into her ass, stretching the muscle there, and then slipped in another. Amber tossed her head back and forth, feeling her knees become weak as he played in her rectum. He then pulled his fingers out and pointed his cock at her ass. She moved down onto it and felt the large mushroom head on her asshole. He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock deep into her with one fluid motion. Amber screamed in pain/pleasure. The thick monster cock was deep into her rectum, even though he stretched her muscles his cock barely fit. Lust quickly took Randy over. His powerful grip tightened on her hips that would leave bruises the next day as he began to fuck her. Tears began to fall from Amber's blue eyes.

"Yeah take it you bitch," he said and rammed his big pole deep into her tiny ass. "Take that big dick."

"Oh baby...please..ahg...god..help!" she cried.

Amber's tiny hard dick bobbed up and down; it slapped Randy's tight abs and bounced off her flat tummy. Tears continued to well up as her balls grew tighter over the fuck she was getting. Her dick’s head grew red, then purple. Her breath quickened and she dug her nails deep into her palms. White, thick cum began to pump from her dick in globs and hit her hairless crotch.

Randy promised himself to treat this bitch right. He wasn't going to stop until he came again. Randy punished Amber's ass again and again with hard thrusts, forcing his cock up deep inside her. When he felt his release, he flexed his muscles and plunged even deeper into her. Hot jets of his cum squirted up into her bowels.

Randy pulled out of her and lifted the small TV off him. She tried to muffle her crying as he carried her over to the bed and laid her down. Her mouth and body ached from the treatment she had received, while her own cum slid down her belly onto the sheets.

Randy kissed her softly on the lips, turned and got dressed.

Chapter 5

Amber entered the hallway from the stairs. She had been tanning poolside and daydreaming about her night with Randy. He certainly made her feel like a woman. Turning the corner, a woman and man stood in front of her room, knocking on the door. The woman was attractive, about 5 feet 6 inches, long blonde hair and wore a blue blazer and matching slacks with a white silk blouse and high heels. The man was well over 6 feet, trim, short dark hair and wore a black suit, with a black tie and a white shirt.

"Can I help you?" Amber asked and wrapped her beach towel around her slim waist.

The man and woman turned as one to look at her. They glanced up and down her quickly and Amber knew they were evaluating her. She cocked her hip, folded her arms, and looked at them quietly.

"Yes," the man said and held out a picture to her. "We are looking for Arron Kain. Would you know where he is?"

Amber glanced at the picture quickly and recognized it as his official Army photo. They used those types of photos for badges, press releases, and security clearance files. "Yes. I do. It's me."

The woman smirked and nodded her head, while the man seemed surprised but quickly recovered. "Well, Arron, we would like to have a word with you."

"Sure." Amber shrugged stepped in front of them and opened the door. "Come on in while I get dressed," she said and tossed the towel into the bathroom.

She walked slowly to the dresser knowing their eyes were on her. She gathered a pair of white bikini panties, a matching bra, tan shorts, and a blue tank top in her arms and walked to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a sec," she said and shut the bathroom door.

As fast as she could she changed from her bikini into the outfit she chose, keeping her gaff and the sandals she wore to the pool on, then she applied foundation and mascara. She fluffed her dark wig out, grabbed a lipstick from the vanity and applied a coat on her pouty lips. She didn't understand why two obvious feds were asking for her, so she calmed herself down and opened the door.

"Okay. I'm ready. Want to go to the lounge?" Amber asked. "It will be more comfortable there."

"That will be fine," the woman said as she opened the door for Amber and followed her down the hallway with her companion.

The lounge was empty except for a bartender washing glasses and cleaning up from the lunch time crowd. Amber made her way through the maze of wicker tables and took a seat at one against the wall while the pair sat opposite of her. She smiled pleasantly, crossed her legs and waited for one of them to speak. Both the man and the woman reached into their coats to draw out their black notebooks. Amber noted both were carrying government issued side arms.

"Arron, my name is Captain Logan and I am with CID. This is Major Brewer who is with Army Intelligence," he said with practiced repetition as he produced his identification and badge. "CID is..."

"Criminal Investigation Division." Amber completed the sentence. "I know what CID is, Sir. I was in the Army until recently."

"Yes, we are fully aware you are a Sergeant in the U.S. Army, Arron." The CID officer nodded curtly and continued. "The CID is also aware of your activities and we are..."

Amber caught the change of verb tense and rose up a manicured finger. "Excuse me Sir. I am no longer in the Army. I was honorably discharged several days ago. I am a civilian now."

"Arron," the attractive blonde cut in, "we have known about your compul...ah..interests for some time and we..." The Intelligence officer stopped mid-sentence and looked at her. "I am sure you don't go by Arron? What should we call you?"

"Amber, Ma'am. Amber Lynn Kain."

"A pretty name." Major Brewer smiled and continued. "Amber, we reviewed your records and we were impressed. You qualified Expert with the M16 and 9mm in Basic training and kept the qualifications for 4 years. You graduated from the Army Intelligence School with honors, made E-5 within 3 years, were awarded several commendations, attended night courses at the local university, and speak fluent Spanish. As I was saying before, the Army also has known about your interests for some time now and we want to talk to you about an op we are part of." The intelligence officer motioned to herself and her CID counterpart.

"Op? What kind of an operation?"

"That is classified, for now. We can't tell you more now until you agree to be part of it but it is important." The blonde leaned closer.

Amber sat back in the chair with her arms folded in front of her and studied both officers for a minute. She didn't have to think long, "No. No thanks, Ma'am. I'm really not interested. It was nice meeting both of you." She began to rise from her chair.

"Sit down, Sergeant," the CID agent commanded and Amber obeyed in Pavlovian response. "Listen to me. You have not been discharged yet. You are on leave. Your discharge date is in five days. You are still in the Army and subject to all its regulations. Your current dress and actions of the last several days have violated several regulations concerning conduct for NCOs." The man's tone became threatening.

"Uh, no. I am out. And I can do what I want," Amber stammered out through dry lips and mouth.

"No, Amber. He is correct. Your discharge is not for another 5 days," the Intelligence officer explained. "You are still in the Army and subject to the U.C.M.J. and court martial."

"Oh my god, no. Listen, I thought I was out. I never did or said a word about this while I was in. Honest. You've got to believe me. I never did anything while I was in. I thought I was out." Amber quickly tried to explain to the pair.

"You will come with us. Do not resist." The CID agent stood up, walked behind Amber and placed a heavy hand on her shoulder. "Major, are you ready to go?

The Major gave the CID officer a harsh look and stood up. She tossed her blonde hair back and walked toward the hotel door. Amber and the CID officer walked behind her out the door and to the black government sedan in the parking lot. The Intelligence officer opened a rear door and Amber was pushed into the back seat. Amber's head dropped to her hands and she began to cry. The man slammed the door shut and turned to face his partner.

"I could have gotten her to go with us. You didn't have to do that."

"Listen Janice, I am not going to spend any more effort on some little fag than I have to," he stated flatly. "And just to set the record straight...it is a 'him' not a 'her'. Let's get started back to the Post; it's a long drive."

The drive to Fort Smith was long and quiet. Amber spent the first part of the trip sobbing into her hands. She knew what the Army could and would do to her. How could this have happened? Amber then sunk into despair and spent the remainder of the trip looking out of the window at the scenery, not thinking–just looking. They stopped only once for gas. When Captain Logan stopped the car, Major Brewer asked Amber if she needed to go to the restroom. The restroom was surprisingly clean and Amber went into one of the stalls. Once finished Amber went to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Most of her makeup was gone and her eyes were red and swollen from crying. She brushed the hair from her face and splashed some cold water on herself.

"You are very pretty."

"Yeah, thanks Major. I don't feel pretty right now."

"Maybe this will help." She handed Amber a plain black purse.

"Is this mine? When did you get it?" The young TV smiled and quickly unzipped the bag.

"Never mind about that. Hurry up."

"Yes Ma'am," Amber said as she dug out her makeup.

The Army officer evaluated Amber's technique as she quickly applied her makeup. In a matter of minutes, the tear stained boy-girl was replaced by a beautiful young woman. "Listen Amber, everything is going to be alright. Captain Logan had to make sure you would come with us."

"Major, you got to believe me...I didn't dress or act like this when I was on active duty."

"Even when you were on leave in Denver?"

Amber bit her lip and looked down. Major Brewer reached out and took her hand. "Amber, we knew what you were doing. We have been watching you for almost two years. You're going to have to trust me. Come on, let's go back to the car."

Amber felt better the rest of the trip. She was still very scared but the dark cloud of hopelessness had lifted. She did become more nervous as they approached the gates to the army post. She felt the guard's stare on her as they passed, as if he knew she was not a girl but a boy pretending to be.

The post was typical, brick buildings marked headquarters of different units while rows of wooden two story buildings served as dormitories for the enlisted men. Her nervousness increased as the black government sedan pulled into a parking lot next to a 2-story brick building. Amber almost fainted when Major Brewer opened the door and asked her to step out. Slowly Amber crept from the car and looked around to see if anyone was near. Major Brewer began to walk to the door and Amber leapt after her. She tried her best to stay next to the Major as much as possible and away from Captain Logan. She did, however say thank you to him when he opened the door for the Major and her.

Once inside the door, they stopped at the front desk and made Amber sign in. At the front desk, a young desk sergeant looked at the officers' badges, then at Amber. He had her sign a register, smiled and handed Amber a plastic card with big red letters proclaiming her VISITOR. She slipped the card's cord around her neck and clutched her purse with both hands to keep from shaking. She walked down the hall with the pair of officers and entered an elevator where Captain Logan hit the "3" button and Amber felt the elevator start to descend.

The doors opened to a long gray hallway with a large black "3" painted on the left wall. Major Logan stepped out of the elevator followed by Captain Logan and Amber. The trio passed other officers who nodded at the pair and occasionally glanced at Amber. They turned into a pair of glass doors that proclaimed "45th Special Intelligence Operations Division".

"Brewer, Logan...I see you have our subject," a voice called from behind them.

"Yes, Dan. This is Sergeant Kain," the CID agent said and nodded toward Amber.

The man looked to be about 50 years old, 6 feet tall, and 175 pounds of pure muscle that his dark suit could not hide. He was an attractive man with dark hair and large hands. His piercing blue eyes scanned over Amber quickly; up, down, left to right, right to left then into her eyes. Amber knew what he was looking for: first, weapons; second, fighting ability; and third, intelligence. He examined her as an enemy.

"Good." Satisfied with his examination, Dan asked, "Major did you want to use the interrogation room?"

"No. I think we may use the Colonel’s office. We will all be more comfortable in there."

Dan nodded. "Makes sense."

The Major turned and walked past another desk clerk down a hallway. The female soldier looked up, smiled and nodded at the Major and made a note in her logbook. The clerk checked the IDs of each member as the group passed and followed Major Brewer down the hall. She smiled and said "hi" at the Captain who ignored her completely and continued.

"Sean, I think that Specialist has the hots for you," the dark haired man said.

"Yeah. I know," the Captain replied.

Major Brewer stopped at a door and turned, "I'm going to tell the Colonel, we are back. Amber take a seat here."

Chapter 6

Amber waited quietly, hands folded between her knees, and looked down at the light brown carpet covering the floor. She was too numb to consider any options that she might have. All she could think about was being court martialed and the humiliation if the press would find out. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. She did not want to cry in front of these people; she wouldn't give them that satisfaction.

The door opened and a tall, slim African-American woman walked in followed by Major Brewer. Immediately, Captain Logan, the other agent named Dan, and Amber stood as one.

"Major, close the door please," the Colonel asked as she walked behind the large executive desk and sat down. Thank you," she said hearing the door close, not looking up from the file she perused on her desk.

Amber could not see what the file contained because she was focused straight ahead at the wood paneled wall, her hands pinned against her bare thighs standing at attention. She glanced briefly at the Colonel's nameplate at the front of her desk. The gold plate read "Col. Iris Washington". Amber stood motionless but used her peripheral vision to see the three officers standing also at attention, Major Brewer and the agent they called Dan to her left and Captain Logan to her right. Usually, being this close to two attractive men would excite Amber, but now she was scared.

"At ease, people," the Colonel said reaching into her desk and pulling out a note pad and pen. As one, the four standing shifted their feet apart and placed their hands behind them on the small of their back. Amber was suddenly conscious of the fact her breast forms jutted out far in front of her but did not want to break position and draw unwanted attention to her. Amber looked over at Major Brewer who caught her glance and slightly nodded her head in encouragement.

The four stood in silence while the Colonel glanced over the file and made some notes. Colonel Washington shut the file, looked up and took off her glasses. She glanced over Amber quickly, and then looked to Major Brewer.

"Major, is this Sergeant Kain?"

"Yes Ma'am. We found her in a motel outside of St. Louis. She was on terminal leave."

"Yes, the files state it lasts for another 5 days," she said, glancing back and forth at the four people. "Why don't you sit down? All of you."

Amber stepped back and slid into the wooden chair. She put her knees together, bit her lower lip, and looked at the Colonel. The Colonel stared back at her and evaluated her.

"Sergeant, have the Major and Captain explained what we want you to do?"

"I wasn't really told, Ma'am. I understand I might be facing a court martial," Sergeant Kain explained.

"A court martial? Were you told anything else?

"Just that I met some qualifications they were looking for and that I have been watched for a while."

"Sergeant, please step outside and have a seat."

"Yes Ma'am." The trained response was activated and Amber stood up, walked quietly out the door, and sat in the lone chair in the hallway. Major Brewer had stood up and shut the door behind her.

Amber sat there only a short while, when the door opened and Major Brewer motioned her to come in. Tentatively she returned to her chair in the room.

"Sergeant, I think there has been some miscommunication. First, no one will be charged with any offense against the UCMJ. Second, you are needed as a volunteer. And after I tell you more specifics of the operation, I think you will volunteer. Should I continue or do you wish to return to your motel?" asked Colonel Washington.

Amber was taken back by the Colonel's honesty looked at the officers around the room and nodded yes.

"Good. Let me give you some background details. As you know cocaine is a major problem in the U.S. Most of the cocaine or crack in the U.S. comes from the country of Columbia. If you read the papers, you must realize that our government is working closely with the Columbian government to stop the flow of the drugs to the U.S.

"What you may not know is that the Army aids the CIA and the DEA in their war on the Columbian drug cartel. We along with the Air Force and the Navy provide support. The Air Force provides AWACs planes to watch for air traffic, the Navy and Coast Guard lend ships for interdiction runs. The Army usually provides 'muscle' to take out drug manufacturing sites in the form of Special Forces troops.

"Our problem is lack of reliable intelligence. Major Brewer has come up with a plan to get something we all need to be more efficient. That is where you come in. Still interested?"

Amber quickly tried to see the connection between herself and any type of intelligence gathering. Being a low-level analyst, she couldn't come up with anything special but it did spark her curiosity. "Yes, please continue Ma'am."

Colonel Washington flashed a brief dazzling smile and continued. "Before I go any further, whether you decide to join the team or not, what you are about to hear is classified Top Secret, code word level. You will not talk about it even if you do not join the team. Is that understood?" The Colonel waited until Amber nodded then continued, "Good. The Cartel is divided up into divisions each with a specific role responsibility, much like the military. There are divisions for manufacturing, security, administration and finance, transportation, and distribution. Gathering intelligence on the transportation division, its members, operations, and schedules will be the operation's focus.

Both the DEA and the CIA have tried to infiltrate the Cartel with limited success." She nodded at the agent named Dan. "The vast majority of the agents are usually discovered and killed. We have tried to co-op some of the Cartel's own people. However, their loyalty is firmly to the Cartel."

"What we need is an insider. Someone who can provide us with information. We believe you could be that someone."

Amber was stunned. She looked to each of the officers with disbelief. "I don't understand. What do you mean, why me?"

"You meet the profile of the individual we believe will be able to infiltrate the Cartel's transportation division. You are young, attractive, you have the necessary language skills, and most importantly, you have the compulsion for dressing as a woman. The individual in charge of the transportation division prefers the company of transgendered men."

For the next six months, you will be trained in espionage techniques and other skills to help you in your mission. Your appearance will also be physically altered. Sergeant Kain if you accept a role in this operation it may be for several years."

Colonel Washington stood up and walked in front to the desk. She leaned back on it and continued, "We are going to put you up in a local hotel off the Post. I want you to think about this overnight. I will need your answer in the morning. Remember, what I said about telling no one. This is Top Secret. I hope you will join our team." She reached out and offered her hand to Amber.

Amber stood up and shook the Colonel's hand. She then looked to Major Brewer who led her out the door and into the large office. Major Brewer and Captain Logan escorted her to their car and took her to a local motel, the Rondun, outside of the Post's gate. Major Brewer went into the motel office to rent a room.

"Listen, I had to get you to come with us. That is why I brought up the court martial," Captain Logan said looking out the window.

"Yeah, right. Sure Captain."

Major Brewer came out of the motel office with a key in her hand and stepped into the car. "Around back, room 22, second floor," the attractive blonde said. "You know, I've been at this Post for almost four years now, and I never took notice of this motel."

"Oh, it's okay, nothing special. Just some local flea bag," Captain Logan said driving into the parking space by the door leading to the stairway.

"You've stayed here?" the Major looked at him with a sly grin.

"My folks did when they came to see me last summer. We went fishing out at Big Bear Lake," he replied. "The Rondun, they nicknamed it the Rundown."

The trio got out of the car and Amber followed Major Brewer up the stairs and down the hall. The motel was clean and well kept. Major Brewer stopped at the door with a painted gold "22" on it. She unlocked it and stepped in. Two beds in front of a TV, lone chair and a dresser filled the room, while to the right of the door was the small bathroom. Major Brewer walked over to one of the beds and bounced down on it feeling to see how firm it was. She patted the bed and motioned Amber over. Amber obeyed and sat down next to the officer.

"I told you everything was going to be okay," she said pushing the hair out of Amber's eyes.

"Major, I am so scared and confused I don't know what to do."

"Don't think about it right now; go take a shower and relax for a while."

There was a knock at the door and Major Brewer opened it. Captain Logan entered with two bags and looked around at the room. He then tossed Amber's green duffle on the nearest bed and handed a small overnight bag to the Major.

"Hey, my stuff." Amber went to the green duffle. "When did you...I don't remember you getting it."

Captain Logan ignored her and said, "I'll be back at 8:00 am tomorrow to pick you up. Do you need anything else?"

"No, we will be fine," Major Brewer said. "Thanks Sean."

Captain Logan left the room and closed the door behind him. Amber glanced over at Major Brewer, who took off her navy jacket and tossed it on the small chair.

"You're staying?"

The Major turned and nodded, "Just for tonight."

"Major? Can you tell me something?"

"What's that?" The Major was running her fingers through her hair.

"Why me? Why not just get a transsexual? I mean there are a lot of beautiful Latin transsexuals. I mean they are all over the internet."

"We thought about that, however you have one qualification they don't. You have a Top Secret security clearance. They don't. It is very important we can trust the person we send in," she explained, taking off her high heels. "And believe it or not, out of the entire U.S. armed forces you are the only one to fit that piece of the profile."

"You mean I am the only cross-dresser in the entire Army?"

Major Brewer laughed and said, "Hell no, we found two on this Post alone. It is amazing what you can find out through the internet. You are the only cross-dresser with a security clearance who is young, Spanish speaking, and attractive when dressed as a girl." She stood up and began to unbutton her silk blouse.

Amber stammered and quickly dug in her bag trying not to notice the nice white lace bra the Major wore. She brought out her sea green baby doll nightie with matching panties and headed toward the bathroom averting her eyes from the attractive blonde woman.

"Amber, am I embarrassing you?" she asked while removing her pants showing lacy tap panties matching her bra.

"No Ma'am. I mean I don't mind if you don't."

Major Brewer flexed one of her shapely leg slightly and stretched hands locked behind her bending forward, "Do you like girls? I mean after seeing what you did this week, I thought you were gay."

Amber cocked her head and thought about her answer. "No, I like girls and had girlfriends, but when I am dressed as a girl...ah...I seem to be attracted to guys, Major." Her eyes dropped to her feet.

"Amber, its okay. My brother is gay. And one more thing."

"Yes Major?"

"Call me Janice. Okay?"

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mission Impossible? Part II

That CID person needs to be courtmartialled for his actions.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nope, the captain won't get

Nope, the captain won't get him self courtmartialed, he could very easily get a letter of reprimand placed in his "201 file" (personnel jacket) which for an officer is pretty much the "kiss of death" for a career or even a promotion. I do believe the Colonel was probably not too happy with him after Amber mentioned the captain's comments to her. Amber did indeed "step into it", because "terminal leave" is not the same as actually being completely discharged. As was explained to her, she is still in the Army until the terminal leave expires. By regulations, ALL the players in this little scenerio, have been violating lots of Army and DoD regulations, and they could ALL ( from the Col on down) be prosecuted for that alone. So Amber would not necessarily be the only one being courtmartialed if it came to that.
Interesting story, and I am looking forward to see how it all plays out. I wonder if the Army/Gov will eventually wind up paying for Amber's SRS?

Not interested in post op tgirls

It is rather interesting that there were a number of Men interested in me before SRS, but not after. Being from an almost Amish background, it took me a long time to come to grips with things.

Her revelation that she is not attracted to women when dressed as one, quite matches up with how it was for me. Though it took a while before I was actually attracted to Men.

Khadijah

And the car Janice!

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.

'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

My 1st comment on this story

And Yes, I am liking it.

The captain needs a kick up the butt ASAP.

Pity about her classic car though?

Thanks AmberL.

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.

'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita