My Mistake: Chapter 37

Printer-friendly version
My Mistake: Chapter 37
Samantha Jenkins

I looked at my self in the mirror. I was still me, obviously. Now I had long strawberry blonde hair. Dr. Franklin still hadn’t taught me how to put the contacts in yet, She wanted me to get dressed first. I looked at the clothes that were hanging on the hook. She had brought the clothes in to the little shower that was part of the nurses office. This was one area that I had seen a few times in the last few days and I had never been here before that. I slipped the pink bikini on and tucked everything away, it would be even more important when I put the pants on than it was when I had on a skirt. I pulled the socks on, and then put the bra on. The cups were a bit empty as I hadn’t slid the two breast forms in yet. I looked at the two forms in the box. I picked one of them up and looked at it. I held it up to my chest trying to figure out which way it went and finally just sat the thing in one of the cups on the bra. I must have put it in correctly because it looked right to me. I picked up the other one and placed it in the cup, and that one didn’t look quite right. I moved it around and noticed that it felt more comfortable, and when I looked in the mirror, it matched the other side, but in reverse.

I picked up the pants and looked at them. The tag had my size on it, and when I held them up to my waist and the waist seemed like it would fit, and it looked like they would hit the ankle, just like they were supposed to. I sat on the little bench that was built into the wall and started to pull the pants on. When my left foot finally popped out, I noticed a stirrup that was part of the pants. Smart idea, especially if you are tucking them into boots, they will stay tucked in… I made my other foot pop out of the opening at the bottom of the right leg and stood to try to squeeze the rest of my lower half into the pants. After pulling the pants together right below my hips, I finally got them buttoned, and then slipped the shirt over my head, I looked at the white blouse I had worn over the pink tee shirt today and slipped that over the black long sleeved shirt that Dr. Franklin had purchased. Rubbing my temples I sat on the bench again, feeling the jeans tighten as they had to stretch to accommodate my change in position. I slipped my feet in the boots and then I picked up my skirt and undergarments and opened the door. Dr. Franklin stood there, and give me a look up and down.

“I was just about to come see if you fell in, Samantha. You look nice.” She said. I looked like any other girl in the school, down to the super tight jeans that were the current fashion. “I like what you did with the blouse. Are you sure you’re not a girl?” She asked with a chuckle.

“I’m pretty sure that I’m not.” I replied dryly. I wasn’t really up to games and jokes right now. Someone was trying to kill me after all… Dr. Franklin smiled.

“I know you’re worried. I’m worried as well. Morgan, you’re going to survive this and come out better on the other side of this. You are a strong young lady, and one that I think is going to make waves in the transgendered community. Morgan, you’ve already overcome some pretty tough odds, you had to fight your way into school, you’ve been attacked you are currently being threatened, but to look at you, you are taking it all with a grain of salt. I can tell that you’re mind is engaged in forward planning, you are thinking about getting out of this building, and then you are thinking up contingency plans just in case plan A falls apart.” I blinked. That had been exactly what was going through my head.

“How did you know?” I wondered aloud. Dr. Franklin smiled at me.

“Morgan, I’ve been seeing you since your father died. I knew that you put on your sister’s dress as a way of coping, and I somehow knew that we would be having the session that we had last week. I didn’t know when, but I knew that we would be having it. I’ve gotten pretty good at learning the way you adapt to situations, as well as the way you handle stress. Morgan, I’m to the point where I can almost predict what is going through your head. You are a model patient, and one that I’m honored to have had the pleasure of seeing.” I could tell that she was serious, and that she meant every word that she had said. I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

#

I had finally gotten the contacts in and was looking at myself in the mirror. Dr. Franklin did such a good job at the makeup that I looked like I belonged in college, not high school. To me, I looked nothing like myself. This was a very good thing. I was still trying to get used to the really tight jeans after wearing skirts for the last week. There was a knock on the door and Officer Mullin opened the door to admit Katie and Jennifer in. They had gone around to our classes and collected the assignments that we missed. Katie’s eyes fell on me and then her jaw dropped. Jen was saying something to Officer Mullin when she glanced over at me and stopped talking.

“Wow.” Was the first thing out of Katie’s mouth. Jen’s mouth still hung open. Katie looked at Dr. Franklin.

“Can I take her home with me?”

“Not my call, but I think her mom might have a problem with that.” Dr. Franklin smiled.

“Morgan?” Jen asked, not believing that I was me.

“In the flesh” I replied.

“You look so different with the grey eyes and strawberry blonde hair. If I had my way, I wouldn’t let you switch back.” Jen said. I blinked.

“Me either.” Katie said, I just looked at both of them.

“You guys are crazy…” I replied, sitting down in a chair. Dr. Franklin chuckled.

“I think that I’m the only one qualified to say who in the room is crazy or not.” Dr. Franklin said. Jen looked over at her and started laughing.

“Very true, Doctor. I will defer to your expertise on determining who is crazy…” Katie had a look in her eyes.

“No.” I said to her, already knowing what she was thinking.

“Aww, man!” she said, before coming over and giving me a hug. “I’ve collected our homework and I will see you at Dr. Franklin’s office. It doesn’t seem like we have too much to catch up on tonight to stay at the head of the class.” Jen looked between Katie and I.

“Someone is trying to kill Morgan and you guys are concerned about staying at the top of the class?” She chuckled.

“Got to keep the priorities straight…” I said. Jen’s jaw dropped. Dr. Franklin looked at me and shook her head.

“Samantha does have a point,” Dr. Franklin said. “She is dertimined to survive today and she’s not willing to let some moron with a closed mind get to her. “This is human nature at it’s most basic form, Samantha is choosing the flight reflex over the fight reflex. The other day when James Petry attacked her, the response was fight as there was no option to fly.” Jen shook her head, and Katie had walked up and was giving me a hug. I could feel the breast forms pressing against my chest. Katie’s hands slid down to my butt.

“When you are allowed to wear pants again, I want them to be tight, just like these.” She whispered into my ear, and then she nibbled on my ear lobe. I heard a bell sound, and knew that we were now starting our last period of the school day.

“Samantha.” Dr. Franklin said. I slowly turned my head toward her. She handed me a small purse that my phone and wallet were already in. “I had your mom turn on the ability to track your phone, and it will be watched by several people. We know what Carl Paskly drives, we know what Joyce drives, and we are looking for both, but we may not catch him if he’s in something different.” She paused for breath and leaned against the wall. “How well do you know Officer Evans?”

“Not very, and that actually makes me nervous, rather than comforts me.”

“Why?” She was back to her primary role of picking brains.

“I would feel more comfortable with someone I knew driving.”

“Who?”

“Lieutenant Chang, Detective Cassingham, Sergeant Miller, you.” Dr. Franklin looked at me.

“Where is Lieutenant Chang? Also, why not Officer Mullin?”

“I think Chang is with Mullin down in his office. Mullin has duties here after school, so he can’t.” Dr. Franklin left the conference room for a moment. She came back and looked at me.

“Good call on Chang, he and Mullin will be here in a second.” Dr. Franklin winked at me. Katie looked at me, and then at Dr. Franklin.

“What are you thinking?” Katie asked. She knew that Dr. Franklin was trying to orchestrate something.

“Get Chang to drive one of the unmarked cars to get Samantha out of here. Samantha is not comfortable with someone that she doesn’t know driving the car, and I completely respect that.” Chang and Mullin came through the door and looked at the four of us. Both looked me up and down.

“If I didn’t know who you were, I wouldn’t know who you were. Samantha.” Mullin said.

“Ok. Here is the situation.” Dr. Franklin started. “Samantha is not comfortable with someone that she doesn’t know driving the car that is going to take her away from the school. She would prefer that one of you two or I drive the car.” Chang and Mullin looked at each other, and then at me.

“Why is that Morgan?” Chang asked.

“Something doesn’t feel right about this. I can’t put my finger on it, but I think it has to do with me not knowing Evans.” Officer Mullin looked at the clock.

“It’s almost time to get everyone in position.” He said. Chang walked over to the phone and dialed a number.

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My Mistake: Chapter 37

That's the Spirit! TAKE NO PRISONERS! Morgan.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks for the new episode

I admit that the first 6 chapters were too fetishistic for my reading preferences (I mean, how many parents would not say anything if their kid is into what looks like, light bondage?) and consequently I gave up on the series.

I personally think the series is worth a second look and imho it would help if the chapters are longer to draw people into going back and reading most of the early episodes. Morgan has a worthy struggle ahead of her and hopefully she will be able to kick some ass soon.

Kim

This is getting exciting!

Sorry can't stop have to read ch38.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita