Cresswell Industries -52-53-54-

Printer-friendly version


Cresswell Industries

by Keshara

 

Editor's Note: The previous chapters of this story are available on Classic BigCloset. Also the codes above are not just for this chapter but for many parts of the story, this one has a little of everything. :) - Erin

Chapter Fifty Two

Scent

Brian McKinley pulled up outside Hayley’s Mistress’s house, he did find it odd that Hayley referred to her employer as a Mistress and that he had to ask permission from her to take Hayley out too.

Yet his constant erection was driving him on and his mind was completely obsessed by the petite woman.

Walking up to the door he tried desperately to gain some composure and make sure that his hard on was not visible.

Suddenly the door opened and a very pretty blonde girl met him.

“Hello Mr McKinley!” Annabelle smiled.

“Oh… I err… Yes hello?” he replied nervously.

“Mother is waiting for you in the lounge with Madame Grace!” Annabelle pointed Hayley’s admirer to the lounge hiding her giggle.

Brian could not help inhaling the delightful perfume the young blonde girl wore.

Just then Michelle glided down the stairs fluffing out her crinolines as she too smiled and pointed him in the right direction.

Entering the Lounge Brian felt like a schoolboy as he came across two blonde women seated while his intended date stood to the side with her hands cupped before her waistline, but more so the mixtures of different perfumes caught him totally.

“So this is the man who’s captivated our Hayley is it?” Wendy uncrossed her silk clad legs to give the man a full glimpse of her stocking tops.

“Well I must say Hayley does have a good choice in her men!” Grace smiled, as she looked him up and down.

“Err?” was all Brian could muster, for his mind was in a whirl from the sweet aromas that caressed his nostrils.

“Hayley aren’t you going to introduce us this man seems very shy?” Wendy sat comfortably eyeing the man with a little contempt.

“Oh yes Mistress!” Hayley gave a curtsey. “Mistress Wendy and Madame Grace this is Mr Brian McKinley!”

As if suddenly coming out of a trance, Brian acknowledged the two women.

“Take a seat Brian, please!” Grace helped the unsettled looking man.

Wendy once again uncrossed her legs and from where she was seated knew that Hayley’s admirer would see her flesh toned stocking tops and white panties and from the very embarrassed look on the man’s face she knew it had.

“So you wish to date our Hayley?” Wendy sternly asked the man.

“Err… Yes Miss,” he shyly replied.

“Don’t be so cruel Wendy, the man’s nervous enough as it is… Hayley go and fetch your delightful suitor a drink please!” Grace could sense the jealousy in Wendy’s tone of voice.

Hayley daintily curtseyed and delicately moved off out of the room.

Brian watched her as she moved and felt his groin twitch to remind him how much he wanted her.

Grace took note of his reactions too.

“And where do you intend taking her?”

“Err… To the pictures Miss,” he replied shakily.

“Oh are you going to watch that delightful romance film?” Grace infused, “Hayley has told me how much she would like to see that!”

“Err… Yes Miss… I am,” Brian replied, although he had not intended on taking Hayley anywhere other than to a place where he might hopefully be able to have sex with her.

As Hayley moved into the kitchen both Annabelle and Michelle were both anxiously waiting to know more about Hayley’s admirer.

Hayley smoothed out her long navy skirt as she explained that Mistress Wendy had not taken to the man.

“Mother’s jealous of the man!” Annabelle replied helping Hayley with the drink.

“Yes she had been in a mood all day!” Michelle confirmed twiddling with some of her long curls. “Does that mean that you won’t be putting my hair in curls tonight?”

“I told mother that I would do that for Aunt Hayley tonight,” Annabelle replied, “Anyway Aunt Hayley he’s very good looking!”

Hayley felt her face redden and as she did she began to worry that her hair or her make up might be out of place and she so wanted to make an impression on him.

Hayley nervously gripped the tray as she went back into the lounge and handed Mr McKinley the drink.

“Hayley I have given Mr McKinley strict instructions to have you back home at ten o’clock,” Wendy sighed with bitterness, for Madame Grace had done most of the talking whilst her shemale ex husband and housekeeper had been out of the room.

“Oh yes thank you Mistress,” Hayley gave another curtsey. “Thank you!”

“Hayley go and freshen yourself up while Mr McKinley has his drink.

Brian did not really want the drink, but the air of authority these two women wielded in the house gave him no alternative but to do as they said.

With Hayley gone, Grace waited until he had taken his first mouthful, for the drink she had made sure that he would take. For her role tonight was to find out exactly how Brian’s infatuation with Hayley had come about.

Brian felt the sweet taste of the drink slide down his throat and as it did he had a sudden feeling of complete relaxation.

“Wendy I know you feel a little jealousy towards this man and that’s understandable, but her Ladyship wants this relationship to flower… Do you understand!” Grace turned to Wendy as she made sure that Brian was now completely at her will.

“Yes Madame… I… Err… Well I,” she stuttered knowing that her actions towards the man might have made him rethink his choice of date.

“And besides you will have equal opportunity to bed other men yourself!” Grace finished her reprimand. “Now Brian I am at a loss in how you’ve managed to become so captivated by Hayley considering we have not really had any contact with you… Now I know that you have met Hayley before, when Wendy’s son attended your school?”

The mention of Wayne prompted Grace to begin programming him into becoming a kind of second chaperone to Wayne while he was at school and when she had finished with Wayne’s security she began to interrogate him on the subject of Hayley.

Brian answered truthfully as he explained his attraction towards Hayley had only started since Wayne had first attended the school.

“Hmmm… This is interesting because this has also brought forward your wife Lydia’s programming ahead of the time we had specified,” Grace surmised a reason for the sudden interest that Brian had got for Hayley.

Grace had been commissioned to use Hayley in the McKinley’s inauguration into Cresswell’s plans for them, but today was the first day she had ever met one of them.

“So tell me Brian what prompted Lydia to phone Cresswell’s Health Farm?”

Brian explained how his infatuation with Hayley had caused him to masturbate constantly about her since that first day and it was only last weekend that Lydia caught him with his cock in his hand with his eyes closed and calling Hayley’s name broadly as he climaxed.

Grace did not know what else she could do to bring the two together, considering Brian was already so sexually attracted to Hayley so giving him the only command she could think of, she released him from her hold. Although she had cemented Brian McKinley’s reactions towards Hayley, she had decided to let things go as they had been going, at their own and rather rapid pace.

Hayley returned to the room wearing a matching navy jacket and carrying a very small black handbag.

“Now then Brian as I said… I want Hayley back here at Ten o’clock sharp!” Wendy finally succumbed to the thought of her Hayley being taken out by man.

“Oh yes Mrs Robinson I will!” he replied eagerly as he stood up.

“Hayley it’s proper for a lady to take her chaperone’s arm!” Grace prompted the very nervous looking former male.

With a little curtsey Hayley quickly slipped her hand through Brian’s arm and clung on to him for some much needed support, for she felt very dizzy from the thought of being so close to a real man.

Brian shifted awkwardly as he said his goodbyes and walked his date out of the house and up to his car.

Hayley was ecstatic as she walked arm in arm with Wayne’s headmaster to his car and when he stopped and opened the door for him her tiny penis pushed free from it’s flabby hideaway and pushed as hard as it could against the gusset of her panty girdle.

Wendy had made sure that she wore a very long skirt and despite being allowed to wear a very transparent white blouse that showed off her tiny breasts and half cupped white laced bra, she was under strict instructions to only give Mr McKinley a peck on the cheek and nothing more.

Slipping into the car she made sure that her skirt was firmly under her.

Brian hastily got into the car and looked at the woman he had been dreaming off for the past two months, his cock completely erect in his pants.

“Please Mr McKinley the film starts in an hour and you’ve got to get me home at ten!” Hayley blushed completely as she made sure that her skirt was fully wrapped around to her ankles.

Brian could smell her scent even stronger and his mind was in complete turmoil, he did not want to go to some film, all he wanted to do was grab her and do all those things he had imagined himself doing all those times he had masturbated over her.

But as Hayley’s words fell from her mouth his mind somehow shifted, for Grace had firmly handed dominance over him to Hayley, whenever he was in her presence.

“Yes certainly Miss Robinson!” Brian suddenly found himself agreeing to her wish to see the film.

As the car moved off Grace still wondered how and who had initiated the move on the McKinley’s.

Straight away she was on the phone to Lady Melissa to ask if she had taken control from her end with Lydia McKinley.

Lady Melissa was equally amazed at how their plans for the McKinley’s had somehow begun without their input, true Julia Stroud had made contact with Lydia but that had only been a brief encounter for Julia’s part in the plan was hardly ready.

Yet the mystery deepened further as Melissa found out that none of Cresswell’s powerful and persuasive scented perfumes had been issued to anyone involved either.

Chapter Fifty Three

Jealousy

As the car pulled up in the Robinson driveway, Hayley let her chaperone open the door for her. Brian, despite his own frustration at not being able place his hand on Hayley’s knee, behaved like the perfect gentlemen.

Helping Hayley out of the car, due the constriction of her long skirt, he took her to the porch where the sensor illuminated them in light.

“Thank you ever so much Mr McKinley!” Hayley blushed as he still held her hand. “It was very nice of you to take me to see that film!”

“Your welcome Miss Robinson!” Brian replied trying desperately to find a way of pulling her closer to him.

His cock was at bursting point and the fact that he had spent over three hours with her and had not as so much placed a hand on her knee was becoming unbearable. He wanted her badly, but something in the back of his mind kept reminding him that she was in charge of their relationship and any irrational behaviour by him could end the relationship before it had even began.

Hayley looked up into her chaperone’s eyes she wanted to taste his kiss, but Mistress Wendy had forbid her to do anything but give him a peck on his cheek.

“Err Mr McKinley… May I kiss you?” she asked nervously.

“Why of course Miss Robinson!” he leaned down with his lips to engage hers.

“Oh no sorry Mr McKinley… I’m not ready for that… I just want,” she moved away from his lips and kissed the side of his face.

Once again unusual feelings coursed Brian’s body and his manhood tried its hardest to alert him to what it wanted, but from her very shy response he knew that any chance of bedding her was a long way off.

“I’m sorry!” he pulled away slightly embarrassed at his misconception.

“It’s just… Well I like you Mr McKinley and I would love to see you again, but my Mistress would not allow me to throw my self so willingly at the first man I have ever dated!” Hayley smiled as she wiped her lipstick from his cheek.

Just then the front door opened and Wendy stood in the opening.

“I hope you two behaved?” she asked sternly, looking at the smudge of lipstick on Mr McKinley’s cheek.

“OH YES!” they both answered in unison, “WE DID!”

“Well Mr McKinley… Hayley Anne has a very busy schedule tomorrow it’s her niece’s sixteenth birthday on Sunday and she has to do all her chores before she goes shopping!”

“Oh yes of course Mrs Robinson, I do not intend on holding Hayley out here in the cold any longer… And I’m very pleased you allowed me to take her out tonight,” he nodded and shifted awkwardly as he thought about his next question.

“That’s fine… Go on Hayley off to bed!” Wendy ordered her shemale housemaid as she stood looking at Mr McKinley. "Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Well I was wondering if I could take Hayley out again one day?”

“I’ll have to think about it… Maybe… However she does not really have much time to do things like that, she is a very busy little lady you know!”

“Oh I can appreciate that Mrs Robinson… But I really do like her!” Brian shifted once again on his feet as he waited for the right reply.

“Maybe… Mr McKinley… I’ll see!”

Hayley had been standing on the stairs listening to Wendy’s conversation when Annabelle and Michelle both crept onto the landing and joined their Aunt on the stairs.

“How did it go?” Annabelle whispered.

“Yes Auntie Hayley are you going to see him again?” Michelle also enquired.

“Shhh!” Hayley held her finger to her mouth, “Your mother is talking to him now!”

Just then the door closed and Wendy turned to face the sea of faces on the stairs.

The sight that greeted her caused her to smile.

Michelle was standing on the stairs in her long cotton night-dress with her long hair all bunched up in curlers, while Annabelle wore her favourite baby doll night-dress which revealed her very ample feminine bosom.

With Hayley standing before them Wendy could not help wondering how nine months had seen their whole lives turned around.

“Annabelle! Michelle to bed this instance… Hayley I will speak to you in my room in your bra, hose and girdle… I don’t like the idea of men hanging around here!” she cautioned all of her family.

Hayley shepherded the girls to their bedrooms while she did as she was told. Mistress was angry and that could only mean one thing, she would take out her anger and make her pay for having drawn the attention of another man.

Brian McKinley drove to the end of the drive and parked on the verge, his cock and his balls were aching and they wanted relief. Undoing his trousers he took out his penis and began to masturbate it to fulfilment, the smell of Hayley was in his car and the thought that he was so near her edged him to a very messy climax.

Hayley faced the mirror as she began to undress, unzipping her long skirt she let it slide to floor enjoying the feel of her half slip as it clung to her legs, then daintily picking up the skirt she placed it neatly over the chair next to her bed. Next she unbuttoned her blouse and then she slid out of her slip. Taking off her two inch heeled court shoes she shivered as she caught sight of her body in the mirror.

Gently she ran her finger along the lace half cup of her bra, her brown aureole visible as her nipple began to poke through. Once again her tiny penis-clit began to engorge as the excitement of being such a petite and helpless shemale coursed her mind.

Sighing she tiptoed out of her bedroom along the landing and into her Mistress Wendy’s boudoir.

Wendy hurried herself up the stairs as Hayley put the girls to bed and was soon down to her black panties. Grabbing hold of a sheer black negligee she moved into the bathroom.

Sliding her panties to the floor she could not help but smile yet again as her massive female cock unwound and released her huge testicles from the imprisonment of her specially designed panties.

The sound of Hayley locking her door spurred her to give her an order.

“Hayley stand before the mirror and face it!”

Hayley tiptoed to the huge wardrobe mirror which had reflected many fucks that her Mistress had given her over the past six months, however the past month had been different than before.

Hayley saw the bathroom light dim and then watched the reflection of her Mistress as she entered the boudoir. From where she was standing she could see that Wendy was wearing a very sheer and see through black negligee and as she walked her legs parted the material to reveal her long slender legs, while her growing and very prominent new sex began to poke free of the negligee.

“Oh Hayley you’ve got me so jealous you little slut!” Wendy moved up behind her petite shemale ex-husband, deliberately pushing her massive organ into her back.

“Yes Mistress… I am sorry,” Hayley tried to curtsey, but her Mistress now had her slender arms in her grasp.

“Hmmmm you smell delightful my dear… I bet Mr McKinley had a hard on all night?”

“Yes Mistress I believe he did,” Hayley replied unsure as to how to answer her question.

“You little slut!” Wendy then moved back hastily and then took hold of Hayley’s white panty girdle and tore it from her waist.

The force of it caused Hayley to totally loose her balance as she fell to the floor.

“Look up at me slut!” Wendy stood over her shemale ex-husband wgile her huge erection bobbed excitedly before her.

“Yes Mistress!” Hayley did and could not take her eyes from her Mistress’s powerful sex.

“You want this don’t you slut?” Wendy asked with a wicked grin as she grasped her cock.

“Yes Mistress… Please I want it!” Hayley begged on her knees.

“Get up and face me!”

Hayley did as she was told.

“Undo your bra!”

“Yes Mistress!” Hayley moved her hands up behind her back and unclasped the single hook, her tiny breasts falling free of her lace cups.

“I’m gonna try my hardest to make sure that this Mr McKinley will never see you in your bra and girdle let alone ever see you naked!” Wendy grabbed a firm hold of Hayley’s nipple and pulled it.

“Yes Mistress!” Hayley hid the pain of her Mistress’s tug on her nipple.

“I made you what you are and these tiny tits and that hole of yours belong to me. I’ll see to it that his balls are cut if he ever touches these small tits of yours… Do you understand!”

“Yes Mistress,” Hayley cowered, for she had never seen her Mistress looking so angry.

“Get on the bed and stick your ass up in the air I’m gonna fuck you senseless you little bitch!” Wendy growled at Hayley as her jealousy overflowed.

Hayley once again did as she was told and as soon as she had positioned herself Wendy tore her pantyhose from her bottom and ploughed her massive thick female cock into her shemale love hole.


Chapter Fifty Four

Insight

Five AM chimed and like clockwork Hayley awoke as she did every morning ready for her chores.

Softly she moved her Mistress’s enveloped arm away from her, but as she tried to move slowly, she realised that her Mistress’s cock was still inside her.

Soft and limp as it was it was still long enough and big enough to stay inside her.

Slowly she eased her shemale pussy free of her Mistress’s cock and as she did a reminder of her punishment for having a date began to ooze from her as she gradually slid her way out of the bed.

Standing up she clenched her buttocks to stop the flow of her Mistress’s juices and as she did her nipples tightened and the torture her Mistress put her tiny breasts through last night re-emerged.

Wendy’s lovemaking had started to become very aggressive of late and last night had been the most torturous, for Hayley’s breast’s even had teeth marks in them where Wendy had sucked and bitten them so many times.

Hayley quietly picked up all her torn underwear and left her Mistress’s room for her own.

Checking the clock she moved into her bathroom and got in the shower, washing away all her Mistress’s dried juices from her hair face and body.

Moving onto the douche she began to recount the amount of times her Mistress had ploughed her huge sex into her, yet despite enjoying every minute of it, Hayley had to admit that she was too small for her massive organ.

This thought brought her onto how much she would prefer to be bedded by Brian, for she knew that she could accommodate his cock very easily and would actually be able to enjoy the feeling of her crotch actually rubbing against his when he was all the way in.

With her mind on Brian and the hose inserted in her, Hayley began to imagine what it would be like to have a real man tear her panty girdle and panty hose from her and forcefully fuck her, like Wendy always did.

Before Hayley knew it she had easily brought herself to an orgasm.

Drying her short auburn hair she checked the clock and scurried over to her wardrobe and dresser pulling out a fresh new pair of flesh coloured pantyhose and usual attire of white laced panelled panty girdle and white laced half-cup bra. Sliding her legs joyfully into her pantyhose she pulled the gusset up tightly into her very femininely shaped crotch and ran her hands over her perfectly shaped womanly hips.

She loved being a woman and the more helpless she felt the more feminine she became, she had also tried over the duration of school holidays to ingrain into Michelle the importance of being so helpless and so feminine.

Yet Cresswell’s school had their own indoctrinate for her and every time she returned from another term all Hayley’s mannerism had gone, but Hayley still hoped that one day she could help some poor male to discover the wonders of being so hopelessly feminine like she had become.

Holding out her panty girdle she stepped into it and pulled it up into place, once again securing the fate of what was now her true sex, for it was as smooth and perfectly moulded to the image of female genitalia.

With love bites on her breasts her small half cup was never going to hide them so pulling out a full slip she decided that she would have to wear a skirt today. Happily the cool silk fabric fell into place and as she glanced at her image she realised how much she enjoyed wearing a skirt and began to wonder if Brian preferred his woman to wear skirts all the time.

She did like wearing slacks for it emphasised her smooth crotch, but she knew that her Mistress only made her wear them as a reminder at how she was once a man and deep down Hayley hated the thought that she had once been of that sex.

Sitting down at her dresser she began to apply her makeup and touch up her red nails, then she took hold of her white and silken see-through blouse and buttoned it up, then stepping into her knee length navy pleated skirt she positioned her slip and then zipped herself up.

Placing her toes into a pair of open toed navy two-inch court shoes she scurried out of her bedroom and downstairs to prepare Annabelle’s clothes for the day.

Annabelle was once again waiting downstairs with her head wrapped in a towel, she always seemed to be up at the same time as Hayley and although she insisted that she did not have to, she always helped Hayley with her chores that time of the morning.

“I have already put your bra and panties out on your bed!” Hayley looked down at her niece and one time eldest son.

“Thank you Aunt Hayley,” she smiled standing up battling with her bathrobe as it opened to reveal her light pink nipples and jiggling fleshy 36D naturally formed breasts.

Hayley smiled with pride as she saw them, for she was pleased that Annabelle was turning out to be so naturally large, she also wondered who she inherited a large chest from, for Michelle, although three months away from fifteen, was already filling a 34B cup.

“Mother told me you would be going to the mall today, will I see you at the salon?” Annabelle asked, still desperate to find out all about Mr McKinley.

“Yes Madame Gabrielle is taking Kelly, your sister and me!” Hayley replied, making her way out into the utility room, to finish off the ironing she had left from yesterday. However as she entered the room a surprise was awaiting her.

“Miss Annabelle you are a very naughty young lady!”

“Mother did not know… And besides you had a date… Bye!” Annabelle giggled as she skipped out of the kitchen.

Hayley was glad that Annabelle had left her some ironing to do and even more pleased that it was all of her sister’s clothes too. Plugging in the iron she grabbed a hold of the first pair of Michelle’s pink-laced panties and began her work and with the extra time she now had she began to think about the wonderful time she had with Mr McKinley last night.

Grabbing a hold of all of Michelle’s neatly ironed underwear she made her way upstairs, it was six-thirty and she was on time for Mistress Wendy had began to stir in her room. Placing Michelle’s pretties on the stool outside her room she made her way to her Mistress’s boudoir.

The sound of the shower alerted Hayley as to her Mistress’s whereabouts and this gave Hayley the time to prepare her underwear for the day.

“Hayley I’m ready to be dried!” Wendy shouted out from her bathroom, as she did every weekday morning.

“Yes Mistress,” Hayley appeared instantly curtseying before her Mistress.

Wendy slipped out of the shower and stood before her petite shemale ex-husband as she began to dry the water from her body.

Hayley always enjoyed drying Mistress, especially since her genital enhancement and she always paid a great deal of attention to drying that area even more.

Satisfied that she was dry enough Wendy pushed past Hayley and clicked her fingers for her to follow.

“I’m working in the salon today, So I’ll take Annabelle and Wayne with me,” Wendy began as she stood and waited for Hayley to fetch her underwear. “Madame Gabrielle will escort you Michelle and Kelly to the mall, so have Michelle ready by ten, because Ivan will be waiting.”

Hayley slid her Mistress’s specially designed panties up her legs and with excitement placed her sexual organ into the gusset section of them, then pulling them up into place the gusset forced her large testicles up behind her.

Wendy looked at herself in the mirror amazed at how her huge genitalia fitted so neatly between her crotch, for the way that her new sex had been designed it did not cause her any discomfort.

With a matching lace bra, Hayley helped her Mistress into her white apron and black slacks, then with Wendy dressed she scurried out of the room and moved onto Michelle’s room.

Michelle was already up and in her bathroom as Hayley walked in holding the underwear she had ironed earlier, then she began putting the, mostly pink coloured, underwear in dressing tables draws, however she held back a matching pair of panties and bra.

Lovingly Hayley placed them on the dresser for her to wear as she moved over to the robe whereupon she opened the doors and revealed a large collection of pretty lace and frilled dresses once again most of them with the base colour of pink in them.

Knowing that they would be spending the day at the mall, Hayley pulled out the dress she knew Michelle always preferred to wear when going out and as she pulled it from the robe, Michelle walked into the room.

“Oh good Morning Miss Michelle!” Hayley spoke to her niece.

“Oh Aunt Hayley… You’ve got to tell me all about last night!” Michelle instantly pressed for information about her Aunt’s date.

“I’ll tell you as I’m doing your hair,” Hayley placed the dress on the bed as she ordered her niece to put on her underwear.

Turning around Hayley waited patiently for Michelle to remove her pink flowered bathrobe and put on her underwear.

“Ta Da!” Michelle announced as she stood in her pink underwear.

Hayley smiled as she looked at her flowering youngest former son and found it almost impossible to believe that only 9 months ago she was a rude and very irritating thirteen-year-old boy.

Yet as she watched Michelle dance about in her underwear looking at her blossoming young feminine figure, sadness enveloped her, for in three months time she would become fifteen and that would mean that all her pretty dresses would have to go.

“Come on Michelle lets get you into your petticoats and crinolines then I can take out those curlers and do your hair!”

With her crinolines and petticoats all in place, Michelle sat down and Hayley started work on her hair by unrolling the curlers.

Although Michelle’s hair was always styled at the beginning of every holiday, it always had to be put in curlers at night so that her hair would maintain its loose hanging curled look.

“Did you kiss?” Michelle once again pressed her Aunt as curler by curler her long brown locks unravelled into perfectly formed curls.

“Michelle… How could you ask such a question?”

“Oh please Aunt Hayley I want to know… Please?”

“Well I kissed him on the cheek that’s all,” Hayley felt rather embarrassed. “Why are you so interested anyway?”

“Because!” Michelle shrugged her shoulders the embarrassment now on her.

“So have you a kissed a boy then?” Hayley asked looking at the awkward movement Michelle made as she asked the question.

“Well there are boys at school and Sarah, Jessica and Kelly keep asking me to go and kiss one of them for a dare!”

“Oh I see… And have you?”

“I haven’t but Jessica has, she managed to trap a boy called Andrew Patterson in the corridor and,” Michelle gave a giggle, “He looked so embarrassed and weak I’ve thought about making a silly boy feel like that too!”

“I forgot that boys attend your school,” Hayley smiled warmly as she surveyed the very girlish grin on Michelle’s face. “I’m so used to Wayne being at Mr McKinley’s all boy school that I forgot that the Prep school also let boys attend.”

After an hour or so Hayley was all but done and with several pink ribbons holding Michelle’s hair in place, she then attached a big matching pink bow to the crown of her hair.

“There you go Miss Michelle!” Hayley finished lightly tagging at both of the two long strands of curls hanging from both her temples. “Oh I almost forgot… How silly of me!”

“What?” Michelle responded worried.

“Oh Mistress would have been most annoyed, for she told me that you are to start wearing white pantyhose from now on, instead of socks!” Hayley quickly rushed to a draw and pulled out a pair of white hose.

It was a bit of a struggle for Michelle but Hayley made sure that she did not snag or put a run in the hose as she put them on under all her petticoats. Then taking hold of the silk, ribbon and lace dress, Michelle let the cool garment slide over her head and into place.

“Oh Michelle you look absolutely wonderful!” Hayley began to feel tears forming in her eyes.

“Oh I love it too!” Michelle span around letting her petticoats swirl around her knees. “Oh I do like the feel of these pantyhose on my legs, but why has mother insisted on me wearing them from now on… She would only ever let me wear them to the New Year Ball before?”

“You’ll be fifteen in three months time and all these dresses will have to go I’m afraid,” Hayley wiped a falling tear from her eye.

“Why?” Michelle replied equally upset.

“Annabelle wears pantyhose almost everyday and she wears more adult looking clothes doesn’t she?”

“Oh yes,” Michelle rubbed her knees together loving the feel the hose gave to her legs.

“So Miss Michelle you should enjoy these last few months of petticoats, ribbons and curls as much as you can… Because when you become fifteen you will be looked upon as a young lady and will have to dress accordingly!”

With a matching pink overcoat and small pink-laced handbag, Michelle looked every mother’s ideal daughter and as she glided down the stairs the rustle of her petticoats added to her girlish stance.

Ivan was ready and waiting with Gabrielle and her daughter Kelly, who like Michelle was dressed exactly the same except her colour scheme was peach.

Both Hayley and Gabrielle complimented each other and opened the door to let their prettily dressed girls into the limo.

Ivan once again found it rather amazing that both boys had accepted becoming girls so easily and how they now both revelled in their femininity so proudly. Yet when he saw Hayley he could not help remembering what she had once looked like only nine months ago too, for she bore no resemblance to the man whose wife Ivan had had so much pleasure in entertaining.

As they left the Hive’s drive, Hayley could not take her eyes of off the builders who she had seen every day since the New Year had began. They had all worked so hard and efficiently in redesigning Mr Yates’s former home that it did not look anything like it used to.

The scaffolding now towered twice as high as the original house and from the brickwork and foundations the building was going to take up all of Arthur Yates original plot.

Whilst from the look of the huge wall that had been erected at the end of the drive and continued on and around the entire estate of the old cul-de-sac, it would not be long before the electronic gates were added and Grace’s Hive would be secluded from prying eyes.

“Ivan do you know exactly when these men will be finished?” Gabrielle asked as she waved and smiled to the foreman as they passed by.

“Yes Madame they hope to have finished the building by the summer!” Ivan informed her.

The journey to the mall was full of eager chatter from the girls as they both looked forward to their day out, Kelly remarked on several occasions how wonderful Michelle’s legs looked in hose and could not help wondering what it would be like to wear them herself.

Arriving at the mall Ivan drove back to the Hive whilst Gabrielle led Hayley and the girls to the proposed meeting point at the centre of the mall. All eyes that fell on the prettily dressed girls fell either in approval or in shock at how sissified the girls looked.

Reaching the centre of the mall Michelle and Kelly both gave out girlish shrills as they saw two of their school friends both standing prettily by their wards.

“Oh my it’s Jessica and Maria!” both girls gasped with excitement.

“Mrs Montez, Mrs Du’pre it’s great to see you again!” Gabrielle smiled as she approached the other two girls and their wards. “And your two pretty girls… How wonderful!”

“Oh yes Madame Gabrielle this is such a great idea to meet up with the girls every Thursday during the school holidays!” Mrs Montez replied with her Spanish accent very evident in her tone.

“Oh this is simply wonderful… Look at how gorgeous the girls are!” Mrs Du’pre remarked as she watched the four girls all greet each other with girlish excitement. “And this must be Hayley?”

“Yes Madams I am Hayley Anne Robinson!” Hayley gave a little curtsey as she acknowledged the two ladies.

“And how is Mr Du’pre… Or should say Angelica?” Gabrielle smiled.

“Oh she’s nowhere near as trained as Hayley is here!” Mrs Du’pre replied.

“Madame Gabrielle… I hope that mine will appreciate going on these trips as much Hayley does!” Mrs Montez smiled warmly.

“Are you aloud to speak out of turn dear?” Mrs Du’pre asked Hayley.

“Yes Madame,” Hayley smiled back, “Whenever I’m out shopping I’m aloud to!”

“Yes Hayley has earned our trust… Tell them why Hayley?” Gabrielle carried the answer over for her.

Hayley went a little shy as she thought about her answer.

“She loves being a woman!” Gabrielle answered for her. “And if she did anything out of turn, Madame would have her back in men’s clothing!”

“Oh I can’t wait to parade my Angelica around the mall!”

“How degrading it must be for them?” Mrs Montez gave a wicked grin.

“Hayley doesn’t find it degrading anymore, for when your male reaches Hayley’s stage, they are ninety-nine percent female and they have a very strong need to date too!”

“Date?” both the women replied in unison.

While Hayley stood with Gabrielle and the other two mothers, the four petticoat encased former young boys all took a seat and began chatting.

Jessica was four months younger than Michelle but had started prep school at the same time as her, whilst Maria, like Kelly had just turned fourteen and had started in the autumn.

Jessica and Maria were absolutely enthralled with Michelle’s white hose and both wanted to know what it was like to wear them.


Next Chapter RUBIE'S SHOPPING MALL

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's all so very nice so far!

I'm waiting for the real crunch when they get shipped out?

LoLRita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Cresswell Inustries

Another well written continuation of the Creswell Industries' story. I am enjoying it very much. Have you ever thought of publishing a cast of characters? Sometimes, with so many characters in the story, I find it difficult to remember who is who.

Best to you and continued good writing,

Candyb