Rising Dawn Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version


Rising Dawn

Chapter 14 - Even Odds

 

Meanwhile back in Soul Synchro Soul Room with Dawn residing

Damn my sister rocks, with no experience compared to me. I supposed its very humbling.
As I continue to watch my sister battle the dragon, it is then I see that my sister is now having trouble with the Dragon - well it seems two dragons.

It is then I hear my sister mentally cry out for help. But what can I do to help my sister outside, then from nowhere I see a screen pop-up.

It read, ARMOUR PROTOCOL. Do you wish to engage.
Well if it helps my sister, then.

"Initiate ARMOUR Protocol."

"ARMOUR Protocol, Transfer of Battle Summon Armour."

Back in the real world

Flash of light erupts in-front of me, to my surprise is a Suit of Female Fitted Full Plate. But its 20ft tall, how on earth can I use this.

Then I feel myself a bit light headed and to my surprise I speak some words which come to me from nowhere as I feel my soul being dragged towards the suit of armour.

"Soul Synchro Gigantis."

The soulless armour then reacts to the soul now inhabiting it, the colour of the armour takes on the colour of Soul Synchro including vain patterns and the amulet on the chest. As this is happening, the wings form from the back of the armour, looking more impressive.

Then I see the pair of dragons come towards my now larger body, I rise above them with my wings suddenly, which causes them to overshoot. I figure now that I am a bit bigger, I should be able to use some larger weapons. As I am thinking about it, In my hands appears to what for all intents and purposes is a enlarged AR-15. But this bad girl, is firing 75mm Tank Rounds. I bring the Tank Rifle to bear and shoot towards the pair of dragons.

As the round approaches the pair, it explodes just in front of them, knocking them back slightly in the air. I put the Tank Rifle on fully automatic. This gives it own set of problems, including the fact that I am receiving some of the kinetic kickback from the Tank Rifle.

Damm Newtons Laws of Physics. I look toward the Dragons and they look like they have been hit by 30 tanks simultaneously.

Meanwhile with Dawn

Damm, that worked. This Gigantis mode of mine, well it might be a mode for my sis, but I might have to wait for mine, that sucks.

But feel myself getting weak. It must be combination of the Soul Sychro via my sister. Also having to use it twice personally myself today.

I fall to the floor, my last thought is towards my sister, get them.

Back with Mary-Ann

I get this feeling of not good, wash over me. I then here from my sister faintly, get them.

Then I change weapons from a Tank Rifle, too a Pair of Plasma Cannons and fly quickly towards the dragons, firing as I get closer to them.


Better late than never.

Please leave comments and also if there are any glaring spelling errors or html coding errors please comment as well, heres the next chapter title -

Chapter 15 - Critical

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rising Dawn Chapter 14

She might want to use a Star Trek phaser or Dungeons and Dragons Portable hole, next.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine