Trailer Park Baby Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7: Dave

Friday afternoon, I had tried to work some on all day, but my mind kept going back to what I was doing this weekend. Why had I ever agreed to spend the weekend dressed like a little girl? I thought for what seemed to be the hundredth time today. Quarter to five, her official office hours would be over in fifteen minutes, and then I would have to go over and spend the weekend with her. I killed some time playing solitaire on my computer. I couldn’t concentrate to do any work.

I walked over to Sarah’s and knocked on her door; she answered right away, as if she had been standing there waiting for me. "Come in Dave. We're going to have so much fun this weekend."

Sullenly I replied, "Fun for you, maybe. Not for me."

"We'll have lots of fun, I promise. And like I said, at any time you can just ask and we'll stop," she said. As I opened my mouth, she quickly continued, "Not yet can you say stop. I have to at least get a chance to show you that we will have fun, and no one will notice."

"Okay, I'll give you a chance, what first?"

She smiled and looked down at me, "First you get a bath, and then we'll see."

With that she grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me into the bathroom. In the bathroom, she picked me and sat me on the vanity and took off my shoes and socks. Off came my shirt and she set me back on the floor. When she started to undo my pants, I tried to help, but she knocked away my hands and said, "You just stand there, I'll do everything."

I dropped my hands down to my side and she finished undressing me. She looked me over and turned to start a bath for me. Once there was an inch or so of water in the tub, she picked me up and set me in the tub. As the water continued to fill the tub, she began to wash me.

I closed my eyes and sat there as she gently ran the washcloth over my body. I don't think anyone has given a bath in… Well as I thought about it, I don't remember anyone ever giving me a bath. My mother or father must have when I was little child, but I can't remember it.

She changed over to the showerhead and rinsed me off. I was stood up as the water started to drain and she dried me off with a big fluffy towel. While I stood there she looked me over again, and said, "Stand there while I put this cream all over you."

"Okay." She turned around and grabbed a bottle. I couldn't see what it was, but it didn't smell all that good. She put the cream all over my body except for my head. As I stood there patiently.

"Now we have to wait about ten minutes,” she said once she finished.

"Wait for what," I asked.

"You'll see," was her only cryptic answer.

After a couple minutes the cream seemed to be getting hotter. "Sarah the cream is getting hot!"

"It'll be okay. Just a few minutes longer." It kept getting hotter until I thought it would leave burn scars. Finally Sarah said, "All right now we can rinse it off."

She hosed me off with the showerhead, and I sighed with relief. With all of the cream rinsed off she looked over my body again, and made the announcement. "That's much better."

"What's much better?"

"Well, since you're going to be my little girl this weekend, I decided that you should look more like a little girl."

"Huh?" I grunted.

"Little girls don't have hair on their bodies."

"What?" I looked closer at my body, and saw that she had removed all the hair, but what was on my head. I never really had a lot of body hair, and I could days if not weeks without shaving, and now it was all gone. "Why did you get rid of all my hair?"

"I told you little girls don't have body hair. Don't worry it'll grow back. Now let's get you dressed." She picked me up and carried me into the nursery.

Laying me down on the changing table, she again placed the strap over my arms, securing me to the table. "But why do I have to wear a diaper?" I whined.

"Well, a couple of reasons. One you'll be sleeping in the crib and since you can't get out of it without help. You’ll need something to keep you from making a mess. Two, when we go out, you can't use the women’s restroom you could get arrested. The men’s restroom would be even worse. So you'll need someplace to go potty."

"We're going out this weekend?"

"Of course we are. What did you think we'd do, sit around all day?" She asked rhetorically as finished diapering me.

"I guess I hadn't really thought about it."

She undid the strap and pulled the pink nightie over my head. Once I was dressed she carried me back to the bathroom where she sat me back on the vanity and began messing with my hair. I again had pigtails and bangs, which she trimmed.

Finished she stood me on floor and said, "Go sit on the couch and I'll get you something drink and we can watch a movie."

"Okay," and I ran off to the couch. Actually I kind of waddled, but I couldn't really tell, she stopped in the kitchen and brought out a baby bottle full of milk.

When I started to protest about the bottle, she told just to try it. I relented and she started the movie, Cinderella; not one of my favorites, but you can't have everything.

Actually the bottle wasn't so bad and neither was the movie. I'm not sure what it was, but by the end of the movie I was yawning and starting to nod off. Sarah turned off the TV and picked me up. I protested sleepily and she hushed me up and carried me to the crib.

Laying me in the crib, she wound up a mobile that hadn't been there before, and that I hadn't noticed when she diapered me. "You go to sleep now and I'll see you in the morning," she said.

"Goodnight," I yawned, listening to the lullaby the mobile played. I didn't even notice the door closing.

I woke up later that night and had to piss badly. I called for Sarah, but didn't really want to wake her. After a few minutes, I gave up and wet the diaper I was in and went back to sleep.

When I woke in the morning, Sarah was already changing me into clean diaper. Once done I stood up and she pulled off the nightie. "Ready for some breakfast?" I nodded.

She picked me up, carried me into the kitchen and sat me in a highchair. I just fit in it and before I could say anything she attached the tray and had put a bib on me. "I hope you like oatmeal," she said.

Again before I could protest she began to feed me oatmeal. I never really cared for oatmeal, but I couldn't stop her. By the time the bowl was empty, I was full. She wiped off my face and removed the bib. Releasing me from the highchair she carried me over to the couch and put a baby bottle in my mouth, I didn't protest it let me get rid of the taste of the oatmeal.

With the bottle empty she turned me over her shoulder and started patting me on the back. I was unsure as to what was going on, when I let out a tremendous burp. She praised me and told me to watch some TV, while she did some chores.

I clicked on the TV and started flipping through channels. It wasn't easy to find something to watch; most of the channels were blocked. The only things that came through were those that were for little kids. I had a choice of Blue's Clues, Baby Looney Tunes, Barney, and a few others. I settled on Baby Looney Tunes.

As I watched them, I became aware of a few things. One I was dressed just like them, a diaper and nothing else. And two I really had to go poop. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Sarah intercepted me and asked where I was going.

I explained and she told me that since I was in a diaper I could just use it. I protested back, and she picked me up and put me in the crib. I was stuck now; I couldn't get out of the crib without a ladder. A few minutes later I gave in and pooped in my diaper. Sarah came by a little later and asked me if I was done. I cried yes.

She took off my messy diaper and cleaned me up, then carried me to bathroom and gave me another bath. Finished she rediapered me and grabbed something out of the closet. "Time to get dressed so we can go."

"Go, where are we going?"

"I've got some shopping to do, and I thought we could go see a movie. Hold up your hands."

I held up my hands and she dropped a denim dress over my head. "I can't wear a dress."

"You already are. Besides we've found out that no one will ever guess that you’re a boy." She sat me back on the changing table and put some girl’s sandals on my feet. "Let's go."

I followed Sarah out to car, only hesitating slightly at the door. I quickly got in her car and fastened my safety belt. She got in and off we went. She pulled into the mall parking lot and parked. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"I guess so," I answered sullenly.

"Come on then." She got out of the car and grabbed my hand once I was outside also. We went into the mall and started shopping. Now I really don't like to shop, but Sarah led me from store to store.

We spent all morning in the mall. I think we went into all the stores, except the menswear stores. It took her a little while, but she even got me to try on several dresses. I didn't want to, but she started to attract attention. The last thing I wanted was more attention.

Around noon, I tugged on Sarah’s arm. "I need to be changed," I whispered to her when she bent over.

She led me off towards the restrooms. I was scared, where were we going to change my wet diaper. I couldn't let her do it in the Ladies room. Any one in there would be able to see that I was man wearing a dress and a diaper that I had wet.

As we got closer to the restrooms, I saw that between them was a room for changing diapers. I was relieved somewhat; I only hoped that it was small. As we got closer the door opened and a woman walked out pushing a stroller. We got to the changing room and went in locking the door behind us. Quicker than I would have thought she had me up on the changing table, actually it was more of a cabinet, and had my wet diaper off and a dry one on,

"Are you hungry," she asked as we left the changing room.

"Yes."

"Good, we can go over to the food court and grab something. While we're eating we can talk."

"What about?"

"Well, I was thinking that you should get your ears pierced."

"What," I yelled. I looked around and fortunately no one was in the hallway. Quite a bit quieter I continued, "No way. Guys don't get their ears pierced. At least not both of them. Besides I don't need my ears pierced."

"Come on, I'll bet that lots of guys have pierced ears. It's the `IN' thing to do these days. You'd look a lot cuter with earrings."

Great I'd look cuter, I thought. "No, even if guys do have pierced ears, I don't want pierced ears."

"I'll pay. Anyway if you don't like them, you can always just take them out and the holes will heal over in a little while. And I'll prove that lots of guys have both ears pierced. In fact if we can't find twenty guys with both ears pierced here in the mall I'll give you half off next months rent. If we do, you get your ears pierced."

By this time we had gotten to the food court and were getting into a crowd of people. I reached over and grabbed Sarah’s hand. She looked down at me surprised. I looked up and said, "There's too many people here, I don't want to get separated from you."

She smiled and held on to my hand, "That's a good idea. I don't want to lose you."

We went and got into line and eventually got lunch. Finding a seat took a while, but we managed. Sitting there, eating I mulled over Sarah’s bet. I really didn't want pierced ears, but they would heal if I didn't wear them and if I won, half off next month’s rent would be great.

"Sarah," I said in soft voice. "I'll take your bet."

"Good, now if you look around you'll see eight guys with both ears pierced, some of them with other things pierced also."

"What!" I looked around and actually she was wrong I saw nine boys and men with both ears pierced and I couldn't even see every one in the food court. "Okay. I concede. Where do we go to get my ears pierced?"

"Once we finish here, I'll show you."

We finished eating and a few minutes later I had little silver studs in my ears. I have to admit I looked even cuter.

"Well cutie, are you ready to go see a movie now?" Sarah asked.

"Sure what's playing?"

We went and saw Spiderman 2. By the end of the movie I was wet again. Nothing scared me, I just had to go. At least I didn't miss any of the movie.

After the movie we headed back to Sarah’s. Once there she picked me up and carried me to the nursery, where she changed my wet diaper. After that she put me into the crib and told me it was naptime. She wound up the mobile and I curled up.

A couple of minutes later she came in and gave me a bottle of warm milk. "In case you get thirsty."

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 7

She is so damned intent on David being a girl that she wants to push it too damned far! I am surprised that he hasn't balked, yet!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

You do realize, don't you?

That the author has made it fairly clear that this is a story of a developing relationship between the woman and him, and that she isn't being cruel at all? And as you may have surmised, he isn't balking because it really isn't all that bad?

She is intent on dressing

She is intent on dressing Dave as a girl, not making him a girl. As for balking, he has initially said no to almost everything that was suggested, but for reasons of his own caved in.

Much of why he hasn't put up more resistance will be revealed in the next chapter.

I'm thinking ...

... part of this is Dave has never really been taken care of, and even the most basic care a child gets feels like love to him. Maybe for the first time, he's feeling loved and wanted, and his size and what he looks like are being linked to good feelings, not bad ones.

As long as Dave seems okay with going along, why fuss? As far as I can tell, all of his choices have been voluntary, except for being deliberately forced to use the diaper instead of the bathroom that one time. That felt out of place given the tenderness Sarah seems to show Dave elsewhere in the story. Maybe there's a bit of selfishness there because she likes the idea of treating Dave as the little girl she never had, and diapers seem like a good way to keep him feeling passive and cared for.

Anyway, Dave's old enough to make his own choices, so let's let Valentine tell it her way, k? *smiles*

Randalynn