The Nightmare After Boxing Day!

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Contests: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 



The Nightmare After Boxing Day!


by Andrea Lena DiMaggio


Jack felt groggy. Too much Christmas punch? Reveling until three AM usually worked for him, but for some reason he felt...odd? He tried to sit up, but his muscles seemed to betray him.

"Oh...I don't think you're quite ready for that. You should just lay quietly for a while until you've recovered."

The voice seemed almost disembodied. He might come to laugh at the irony, but right then, his head began to throb; the result of too much punch indeed. With very little that still worked, it was too bad that his head ended up aching. Another attempt to sit up was met with the same frustration.

"You just insist, don't you?" The voice was playful; almost teasing.

"You're quite well, actually. No need for anything; the effects of the drink will wear off soon, and you'll be able to get up...walk around...Oh, I am so looking forward to that!"

He would have shaken his head in confusion, but the throbbing reminded him to sit still...for quite a while...

~ // ~

Much later...the haze began to lift...

"Oh, I see you're awake again. Mustn't arise too quickly, my dear. You've had a long long sleep! Out for days." She giggled.

"Sleep? Days?" Jack looked up through the skylight and saw that the moon had changed phases. He went to stand up, placing his hands behind him. He was on a bed of some sort, and there were covers and blankets and quilts of all sorts entangling him. But when he stood up, the blankets and quilts clung to him...almost like a....gown?

"Oh, goody...you've found out my surprise. I hope you like it." The voice laughed. Where had he heard that voice before? Scary and soothing at the same time. It came to him.

"Sally?"

"Yes, Jack...it's me!"

"Oh...Sally...what's going on. Why do I feel so strange?" He shook his head. That voice...his voice? It sounded so...odd."

"Nothing is going on, Jack. I'm just here with you, happy to be with you...doing what I can to make you happy. I do make you happy, don't I Jack?"

"Of course..." He stopped talking...the voice sounded...soft. That wasn't his voice, was it?

"And now, I've finally been able to grant you your fondest wish, Jack...Don't you like your surprise?" She laughed almost manically but with a hint of affection.

"What surprise?"

"I gave you your fondest wish, Jack." She stepped out of the shadows.

Nightmare 1_0.jpg

"Sally? I feel strange...something's wrong...different...what's going on?" Jack began to panic.

"Oh, nothing at all, Jack. Nothing at all. Here...look for yourself." She handed him a mirror. He screamed...

"NOOOOOO.....NOOOOOO.....What have you done...Why...Sally...Why????"

"Oh Jack...don't be silly...don't you remember?"

"Remember what?"

"I asked you what you wanted for Christmas this year and you said...and I quote,' Sally? If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to get into your panties.' Now, don't you feel silly? Merry Christmas, Jack! Champagne?"

Nightmare 2_0.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"



Illustrations considered fair use. From the motion pictures by Tim Burton, The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride.

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

4 months late

RAMI

Wonderful story, but it's either four months late or eight months early.

Rami

RAMI

Very Cute Andrea!

The look on her face say's it all.

'Do not drink before making wishes'.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I think all of us who ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... write and/or read TG fiction should raise a toast to the unknown hero who coined the phrase "get into her panties"

Check out VG1005

BE a lady!

merry christmas, indeed

and a nice little Easter present for us all. Thanks.

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Misery

I hope Jack loves company . . . and panties made for Kathy Bates.

Nicely done.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Nightmare after Boxer Day

Jules
What a wonderful opportunity to turn this into a story. Wouldn't it be nice to have a challenge to create the best story out of this wonderful beginning.
You should say 'To be continued' and maybe our site administrators can set us all a challenge to try to beat you.
Am I out of order? if so I apologise as a new starter.

Jules

The Ultimate Revenge

joannebarbarella's picture

On male chauvinist pigs, and the ultimate dream for many of us. Chuckle, chuckle,

Joanne